Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 30, 2010 10:59 PM
Jun 2010
persona said:
....so what happened to that kid who got kidnapped LMAO??? & oh. i wonder how long claude's tongue is.

When everyone is swapping trains at the end, it shows the kid hugging the father and crying. Only noticed it when I was re-watching the Sebby vs Claude moment :)
Jul 31, 2010 2:01 AM

May 2010
Kathleena said:
persona said:
....so what happened to that kid who got kidnapped LMAO??? & oh. i wonder how long claude's tongue is.

Maybe 8 inch =D!
WOAH, imagine that entering an ass or pussy =___=;
Gosh ... i am imagining that now...=_________=;;;;;;;;

Damn. You are a pervert. >|
-Spanks you.-
You'll make others wonder that way too, silly = u =
Maybe in one battle of Claude and Seb he'll have a special attack.. Lick of doom.. BD
Jul 31, 2010 6:28 PM

Jun 2008
Tender said:
Kathleena said:
persona said:

Maybe 8 inch =D!
WOAH, imagine that entering an ass or pussy =___=;
Gosh ... i am imagining that now...=_________=;;;;;;;;

Damn. You are a pervert. >|
-Spanks you.-
You'll make others wonder that way too, silly = u =
Maybe in one battle of Claude and Seb he'll have a special attack.. Lick of doom.. BD

Oro!
I wonder what the lick of doom does.... =*u*=.... Oh my *blushes*
my brain went into hardcore mode ..*x*... I am such a pervert, it's almost Sinful =X!
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Jul 31, 2010 9:58 PM

Dec 2008
For some reason, I was expecting this episode to progress the plot more but it didn't really o_O;

I'd say the first half nearly put me to sleep, but once the problems on the train started to stack up, I started laughing and enjoying myself. Is it bad that I enjoyed the quirky train riders more than watching Sebastian save everyone on his own? It reminded me lots of Baccano! xD

So, hopefully, next episode will get more into the plot rather than tip-toeing around it.

3/5 for this episode.
Aug 1, 2010 12:39 AM

May 2008
"Thank you very much, but I can do it alone" Lol, Sebastian~
Personally I loved this episode. There's still plenty of time to develop the plot and also the first season was also like this, so I don't really understand the complains.~
Aug 1, 2010 1:11 PM

Apr 2009
Ahh Ciel <3
He really always seems to get caught.
Aug 1, 2010 10:00 PM
Feb 2010
Aeterna said:

I'd say the first half nearly put me to sleep, but once the problems on the train started to stack up, I started laughing and enjoying myself.

Same here, except I enjoyed Sebastian saving the day more than the silly passengers. I enjoy the dark aspects of this show more than the comedy. I'm not one of the house servant (Baldroy, Mey-Rin, and Finnian) fans (with the exception of Tanaka. I LOVE him. Ho ho ho...)

Looks like Soma's back...Soma's the Black Butler version of me. Not that I'm a spoiled Indian boy...
Aug 2, 2010 4:58 AM

Mar 2009
Wow it was a reaaaally freakin' awesome episode. I loved every second of it. (:
Sebastian was pretty funny in that episode. lol

And we have a pretty cute face here lol ^^

Aug 2, 2010 6:05 AM

May 2010
Omfg, Sebastian is just too epic xD When he stopped this train, I thought 'Oh man, he's just like Superman, but cuter and without a tights' ;3
Aug 2, 2010 8:29 AM

Aug 2007
I liked this episode because it reminded me of Baccano, even if the jazz music was a bit out of place for Kuroshitsuji's time period. Other than that, still failing to impress me as a season.
Aug 3, 2010 11:15 AM

Jun 2009
That was a alright episode
Aug 5, 2010 9:57 AM

Aug 2007
bwahahachick said:
I liked this episode because it reminded me of Baccano, even if the jazz music was a bit out of place for Kuroshitsuji's time period. Other than that, still failing to impress me as a season.
Only Baccano was actually epic, this is just plain over the top humor.

Oh, Sebastian sure has one rock of an head. Nice Ciel catch at the end. Claude is finally able to get some fresh air now.

Also, someone else noticed that it read on the letter: 'The end of Phantmohive'? Claude fails for letting a letter like that go out..
DragonsWhipAug 5, 2010 10:06 AM
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Aug 5, 2010 10:23 AM

Aug 2009
All the little details made this episode for me.

Aug 5, 2010 1:33 PM
Jul 2008
Very problematic and you can choose your death by 3 options. That's really something.
Aug 6, 2010 6:26 AM

Oct 2008
Kitsu-nee said:
Omfg, Sebastian is just too epic xD When he stopped this train, I thought 'Oh man, he's just like Superman, but cuter and without a tights' ;3

Oh no. I somehow just imagined Sebastian in Superman's outfit... Now I can't get it out of my head! XD
Aug 8, 2010 8:24 PM

Jan 2010
Personally I liked this episode better than a Baccano episode, because I don't like Baccano much. Overall, it was an okay episode.

Sebastian... so over-the-top.
Aug 9, 2010 2:24 AM

Jul 2008
WTF IS GOING ON?! Is this some alternate universe or something?

THe mansion was burned down AGAIN, and yet its back. The queen was dead, and yet Ciel is still within her service? And on top of that...SEBASTIAN ATE CIEL'S SOUL. HE WAS DEAD AND NOW HE'S ALIVE.
Aug 13, 2010 4:22 PM

Aug 2009
SEBASTIAN IS THE BEST!! XDD
Aug 17, 2010 6:45 PM

Aug 2009
As usual, Sebastian doesn't fail to amuse me. Now this is what I like about these butlers from hell. They're always calm even though the situation couldn't get any worse. He did that job with ease. Heck he didn't even produce any sweat while doing it. I loved how the passengers were like "Let's all work together and solve this." but then Sebastian was like "I like your determination but I can do it alone." Lol, speaking of lol, that tunnel scene was lol worthy.

Next episode looked promising. I can't wait to see Ciel and Alois meet. From the looks of it, Ciel will take the offer and go to the Trancy residence. Omy I can't wait for Ciel x Alois and Sebastian x Claude
Aug 19, 2010 9:28 AM

May 2009
am I the only one who dont like this episode?
Sep 1, 2010 2:24 AM

Jan 2010
OMG, Sebastian stopped the train.. O_O
Sep 10, 2010 10:15 AM

Oct 2009
I really liked this episode, Sebastian made me laugh when he said Ciel enjoys being caught. ^_^

Oct 6, 2010 11:24 PM

Feb 2010
SerasAshley said:
I really liked this episode, Sebastian made me laugh when he said Ciel enjoys being caught. ^_^

THIS> OH Ceil....
Oct 8, 2010 2:22 AM

Dec 2009
This is what i think of the whole time thing.

Ceil lost his memories of pretty much season 1.
The whole thing with the queen, maybe they replaced her without telling the public, and well all those people who caught ceil that time, sabastian killed them so NO PROFF HE WAS THERE!

sebastian just hasnt told him anything.

theres my point of veiw anyway >.>
Oct 16, 2010 5:13 AM
Jun 2008
bwahahachick said:

This^

Anime!London St Pancras was amazingly accurate too! I'm impressed how spot on they got it.
Nov 20, 2010 2:09 AM

May 2010
So...this episode took place in the past I'm guess...? I'm so lost. I don't know what's going on. Has this whole series been a flashback? (No, that doesn't work, never mind.) Or was just that one episode a flashback or what? I need answers!
Dec 9, 2010 2:31 PM

Jun 2009
What? Kuroshitsuji’s now trying to imitate Baccano!? I prefer the latter, thanks.
Oh, how more cliché can you get? Everything seemed out of a Superman comic. This was just cheap entertainment for me… Although, the whole “Everyone, let’s join forces and solve our problems together”–order got me laughing.

And how convenient is that, casually Aberlin had twin brother? Casually.

Next episode seems interesting. Alois will be cross-dressing too? There goes another kid, they sure have a knack for it.
I really want to know what the real plot is about.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Dec 21, 2010 7:25 AM

Feb 2010
My favourite scene was the tunnel. For a split second, I thought his head was gone. But then I remembered that he is SEBAS-CHAN lolx
The coincidence that every experts for their problem are in the train is ridiculously funny.
I just love, love, LOVE it when Sebas-chan enjoys it when Ciel always get kidnapped lolx

Kitsu-nee said:

Haha yesss. He's cuter. =3

What I couldn't understand is what's the use of Claude's presence in the train? To watch how Sebas-chan solve the situation?
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Dec 28, 2010 10:55 AM

Jun 2009
Alois is too fn twisted, that part in ep. 1 when he dug in the maid's eye i couldn't take it. Claude seems ok, except for that tap dancing thing (wth wuz that? lmbo) but I hope they both get PWNED by Sebastian and Ciel.

Everyone on the train was so pumped to help lol! Sebastian: thanks but no thanks, I got this.
Mar 21, 2011 3:09 PM

Dec 2010
Sebastian was so very very epic in this episode! I loved how everyone figured out how they would help solve the crises and Sebastian's just like "Um, no, I'll do it all, thanks, bye" and did it all with FLAIR :D I also thought it was funny how Claude and Sebastian are so competitive and like pointing out each others' flaws (Sebastian in the first episode with the plate and Claude with the tea in this episode) you'd think that as demons they would be more friendly towards one another and I have a feeling there's some back story behind all this :)

I'm starting to think this is less of a precursor series now... but I'm glad I was right about the Aberline detective connection. Twin brothers? I KNEW they looked alike! Only problem is that Aberline emphasized he was an orphan in the first season and worked on his own... ah well, can't wait to see that party!
May 30, 2011 10:33 AM
May 2011
Alois really is a crazy mother fucker to need a straightjacket xD
Jun 16, 2011 1:27 AM

Jul 2010
Oh how I love how Sebastian rejected the offer to work as a team. Way to bring down everyone's spirts. xD
And I feel like stabbing Claude. How dare he criticise Sebastian's work. His tongue was freaky. o_O
Jul 1, 2011 10:49 PM

Dec 2009
Sebastian was full of win on this episode lol
I loled when he destroyed part of the tunnel with his head and he was like nothing had happened.
Next episode looks entertaining.
Jan 2, 2012 2:54 PM
Oct 2011
Mon_Diamond said:

I loled when he destroyed part of the tunnel with his head and he was like nothing had happened.

haha xD same that was funny
and that train was full of crazy people O_o
Apr 27, 2012 9:02 AM

Dec 2009
Random or not random, I found this episode to be really delightful. I don't know if it was because I was watching it in HD, but the whole thing was just so hilariously pulled off it made me laugh the entire time. Everything was so ridiculously funny, and the action and Sebastian and Ciel's love/hate interaction as a master and a servant reminded me of why I love Kuroshitsuji in the first place. Entertaining and with a tinge of dark humor; just the way I like it. :)
Jun 3, 2012 10:07 PM
Jul 2018

If I would have a butler like Sebastian, I will be the happiest person in the world. XD
Can I just have him?
Jul 21, 2012 4:54 AM

May 2012
Another great episode :D
Nov 9, 2012 4:03 AM
Jun 2012
this episode is so baccano! :)
Feb 20, 2013 1:29 PM

Feb 2013
Hm, good episode. As always, Sebastian wants to work alone and does it wonderfully. What a butler.
Oct 11, 2013 8:53 PM

Jun 2013
drinkbeer said:
this episode is so baccano! :)
Yes, my thoughts exactly! :D
Oct 26, 2013 10:29 AM

Jul 2013
Great episode;
Finally, an entertaining one.
I can't bear to watch Ciel,he rarely contributes to the story.When he does he usually gets caught.
You know,Sebestian's right about that Ciel likes being captured!!

There is a character in Transformers:Fall of Cybertron.He's name is Jazz and one of his saying -I think- perfectly suits for Cebestian.It was "DO IT WITH STYLE OR DON'T DO IT ALL".This motto was said in behalf of him.He beat the killer,got rid of the bomb,saved people and treated their stomachache,but even his hair style didn't change a bit.In this anime,he's my favourite one.
Jul 22, 2014 11:11 AM

Jul 2014
I just loved the part where the train drove through a tunnel and Sebastian just went right through it. xD
Aug 23, 2014 8:34 AM

Oct 2012
Ahaha this was a very good episode! I like the way Sebastian solves problems. So easily. Tearing off the carrige roof was amazing!
Oct 22, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2013
That was really awesome! Sebastian is so EPIC!

He stopped that train from blowing up in the most awesome way possible!
Nov 6, 2014 5:03 PM

Jul 2013
Sebastian and Claude are not friendly with each other even though they are of the same kind.. they are demons alright.
Sep 3, 2015 12:06 AM

Jul 2014
Entertaining episode xD
The passengers on the train were ridiculous xD
Jan 13, 2016 11:24 PM

Sep 2014
Nice Episode. It was fun to watch Sebastian stopping the train with just one hand. Claude's tongue though..
May 29, 2016 9:53 PM

Nov 2014
EEeeepppp that old Japanese guy with the sword on the train has the same voice actor as Master Makarov from Fairy Tail <3 (English dub)

Lol I thought Aberline had come back from the dead with a mustache xD but it's his twin brother.

Also it was so funny when Sebastian broke the bridge with his head and didn't even budge xD

And when everyone came up with a plan to save the train but Sebastian was like NOPE and just ripped the top of the train off instead xD
BlackFox24May 29, 2016 9:58 PM
Aug 10, 2019 4:46 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
well he is an awsome butler as always
wonder what they meant with revenge
but this may means there is somewhat of an plot?
even if i am not sure what happened it all seems this happens after he took his soul?
This makes no sense ...

Aug 27, 2020 1:41 PM

Mar 2019
Filler after filler but this one had a good ending with that butler giving Sebastian an envelope or smht, but like, why?
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1506 by Jobn_Bibblbe »»
Jul 14, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.