Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 15, 2010 3:54 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In the words of Grell 来た来たキタ~!

Original thread here but, I created this one for those of us that are automatically are brought to the forums when updating episode numbers...

Loved this episode too much...Greeee~ll!!!!
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Jul 15, 2010 5:54 PM
Oct 2008
I <3 Kuroshitsuji :3
Man, that was an awesome and funny ep =D
But Im confused with 2 things(I only remember 2 things now xD)...
1. Ciel said about he doesnt want to let Madame Red know about the 'murder case' he's after... And I doubt about what Himmelmez said in the original thread, saying it may be like FMA and FMA brotherhood. Because after Ciel said that Sebastian said: That would be no problem at all... *showing a face like; She's dead anyways! harhar*

2. When Grell showed up (WOOHOO =D), Ciel asked who the weird guy was!! O.O What the?? And I'm sure it's not a FMA and FMA BR-case, because Sebastian knew who Grell was~ (Thank god! O.o) And Grell said; go-bu-sa-ta <3 which means; long time no see!
Oh! Oh! And after Ciel asked who he was and sebastian explained, Grell was like; Huh? ... Ohh~ *he don't know me huh*

I think something is going on and Sebastian knows what >3>

Anyways... I loved the whole ep xD It was so funny x3 But that 'buta' annoyed me... I was like; Die already! GEEZ. @.@
SebastianxGrell :3 hihi

Omg, in the preview... what Sebastian said at the end XD Before he said: OOHH~
I don't think he means it on a pervert way, but it sounds very much like it xD Especially with the "OOHH~" after... XD

Cannot wait for the next ep and Im curious about what Sebastian is refering to(what he said in the preview!) >w<
maji_saikouJul 15, 2010 5:58 PM
Jul 16, 2010 3:27 PM

Aug 2009
like Seby said at the preview of the next episode with a smexy as usual but unexpected voice: OOOOHHH why only two comments?!? :S where did all the people that usually commented go?! vacations? anywayz, this episode was epic, although i didn't caught much of the dialogues this time and i didn't had the patience to translate a lot of words as i used to do. But still I got the main theme.
Two scenes i laughed my a** off was one with Ciel calling Sebastian "neko baka!" omg i laughed sooooo hard!!!!! he def IS a neko baka! xD i'm a proud neko baka too ^.^ lol
and love dthe part where he stepped onto Grell saying "excuse me!" hahaha
whenever Grell appears he just makes it so more epic. Loved UNdertaker too.
And OMG loved that part at the end that they mentioned Alois. At last they'll bring him back to the plot. And where those eyes at the very end of the preview Claude's i wonder..?! I can't get enough of Kuroshitsuji! The atmosphere and everything is fantastic!!!!!!!! Loved the little rock music part with Grell and Seby! :P They have enhanced this in so many ways, art-wise and music-wise. If the story is great this is gonna be an effin awesome ride!! <3
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Jul 16, 2010 10:23 PM

Sep 2008
it's like a random un-aired episode snapshots at season one. blah, will only watch when it's about alois and claude... ooo... where's the two...
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Jul 17, 2010 4:25 AM

Jun 2008
kataru said:
it's like a random un-aired episode snapshots at season one. blah, will only watch when it's about alois and claude... ooo... where's the two...

My point exactly! So far it feels like the second series is only a reason for the production team to torture us with these uncoherent, even filler-like episodes. : / What did Margaret Turner have to do with anything in the big picture? Shouldn't the anime rather be telling us more about Alois and Claude and why have they been included into the storyline? And most important of all; how is Ciel still alive? And what about Lau - why is he back like the first series never happened?

Maybe this is just me being impatient, but I'm a tad annoyed that after waiting for such a long time, we don't even get to follow the actual story. There are not even any hints beyond Madam Red's blurry silhouette, which by the way was very intresting. :> It sure managed to raise some questions.

But at least we got some decent Grell action out of this episode, so I voted for "It was OK", since Grell is pretty much one of the few reasons why I finished watching the first series. And as someone said in some of the previous episode discussions, it seems Sebastian has somehow changed - at least for a tiny bit - since we have gotten to see him emote in a tad larger scale now. There was the cat scene in this episode ... and him kicking Grell only once if that counts as anything. Hopefully, as the first series did an awful lot of fanservice, we Grell x Sebastian fans get our fair share as well. :,D
dashiJul 17, 2010 3:16 PM
Dashi @ DA // LJ // Siivettömät Online
Jul 17, 2010 1:19 PM

Jul 2010
I actually miss Alois & Claude. Agree with everyone about it feels like un-aired episodes from season one...
Jul 17, 2010 2:08 PM

Aug 2009
10th_man_down said:
I actually miss Alois & Claude.

I'm dying to see more of them =[

Claude was in the preview for the next episode, at least =D
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Jul 17, 2010 3:45 PM

Nov 2008
has this been subbed already? can't find anything on shinsen... if not, i can't wait for the subs >w<
Jul 17, 2010 5:08 PM

Mar 2008
Xephia said:
has this been subbed already? can't find anything on shinsen... if not, i can't wait for the subs >w<

Check nyaatorrents
kachu-sama subbed already
Jul 17, 2010 5:36 PM

Jun 2010
Xephia said:

no one is seeding this. ughhhhh.
i for one really enjoyed the episode. undertaker was a riot! but what did sebastian yell at ciel???
and oh lord. grell!!!!! the world's best fangirl/man. haha. i cannot wait to see this with the subs!

was on vacation all this past week so wasn't here to comment sooner!

Check nyaatorrents
kachu-sama subbed already
ikaofmonJul 17, 2010 7:39 PM
Jul 17, 2010 7:10 PM

Nov 2009
Ok, I'm not going to give any opinions until I see subs. Period.
Jul 17, 2010 7:38 PM

Jun 2010
i really need a moving picture of sebastian licking his thumb... i died...
Jul 17, 2010 8:41 PM

Dec 2007
More..Alois and Claude please :3
Jul 17, 2010 8:54 PM

Jul 2009
I'm glad that Claude was shown and the Trancy family name finally mentioned. 8D
Jul 17, 2010 11:24 PM

Jun 2010
ahhhh now that i've finally watched the sub...

Jul 18, 2010 2:39 AM

Aug 2008
Great episode! But I'm so confused.

I have want to think this is a remake/alternate version, but some things seem off.

The other half I want to think they are simply trying to troll us into thinking this is an alternate version of Season1, when really something else is going on...
Jul 18, 2010 3:26 AM

Oct 2009
This episode was..meh.

But hey! We'll get to see Claude(and maybe Alois too) next episode! /happydance

I'm missing that sadistic master.
Jul 18, 2010 3:26 AM

Apr 2009
What is this exactly? Is this the Rebuild of Kuroshitsuji with this yaoi factor turned way up? I sincerely hope this is just Sebastian trolling Ciel somehow, otherwise there is really no sense in calling it "Kuroshitsuji II". More explanation needed, and hopefully they won't wait to the end to shed some light with a meaningless plot twist.
Jul 18, 2010 3:58 AM

Jan 2010
I like lizzy and all but sometimes she bothers me... >.>
Alois ;A; Where are you!?
I didn't think I'd like Alois this much :<
Jul 18, 2010 5:30 AM
Dec 2008
Ive seen the details of Ciel, the spoiler below can be found when you click for the details of Ciel Phantomhive at the main page ..it did answered my questions...but it might not be completely true i suppose...

Kuroshitsuji FTW!!!!!!

Jul 18, 2010 5:45 AM

Jan 2010
Soo.. Ciel doesn't remember anything. At all. Doesn't remember the queen died, nor that Madam Red died and who Grell is (lol the subs said his name was "Grelle"). So, he's just lost his memories about everything that happened in season one?
I feel like the only person who actually like this storyline..
Jul 18, 2010 6:18 AM

Feb 2010
I think I'm beginning to cath on with this story now ..
Ciel has forgotten about the incidents like the death of madame red and grell, but I wonder why ? D:

And the whole "spider"thing, It's GOT to be claude, I hope there will be some awsome claude vs. sebastian _ Alois vs. ciel fights ! : DD

I love that kuro is back <3
But I really don't like grell.. So I'm with sebastian on that one.. >: |
Jul 18, 2010 6:39 AM

Aug 2009
ok he doesn't remember thats clear for now .. but the only thing i hope for are some explanations why ciel is alive or more why sebastian didn't take his soul last time ..to admit i am confused ...
but well i see a lot of peoples want to see alois and claude again .. but to me i hope alois would just drop dead already, i soooo don't like him and he is waaaaay too psycho ^^ .. but to leave that out i just hope the explanation point won't be cleard in the very last episodes .. that would piss me off a little 'cause that would also mean we have to watch a looot more filler-like episodes till the real thing begins (well its not that i hate these but i hate feeling clueless xD)

badge:

Jul 18, 2010 7:01 AM

Apr 2010
I'm not getting any of it. So OK, it's clear that Ciel doesn't remember anything, but...

The Queen died, right? So who's sending the letters in her name? And Sebastian still wants his soul... why didn't he take it when he had the chance? This is getting weirder and weirder.

At least I had me some Grell.
Jul 18, 2010 7:08 AM

Oct 2008
Hachik0 said:
The Queen died, right?

No she didn't die.
You can see the real Queen in the last few minutes of the last episode in season 1
Jul 18, 2010 7:14 AM

May 2010
shadowsword said:
Hachik0 said:
The Queen died, right?

No she didn't die.
You can see the real Queen in the last few minutes of the last episode in season 1

I think the real queen died. whoever that old woman was in the last episode (of season 1) was a fake.
Jul 18, 2010 7:17 AM

Oct 2008
stormgoddess said:
shadowsword said:
Hachik0 said:
The Queen died, right?

No she didn't die.

I think the real queen died. whoever that old woman was in the last episode (of season 1) was a fake.

Meh I think it's the other way round.
The Queen a little girl?
Jul 18, 2010 7:33 AM

May 2010
shadowsword said:
stormgoddess said:
shadowsword said:
Hachik0 said:
The Queen died, right?

No she didn't die.

The Queen a little girl?

Maybe her appearance is a little girl, but I'm guessing she's around 40~50, and maybe that's one of the reasons why her body was rottening. Also, when the maid and the soldiers accused Ciel of killing the queen, it indicates that they knew the queen is that "little girl".
Jul 18, 2010 8:14 AM

Nov 2009
I didn't really care much for the episode, but i was spending the whole time trying to figure out if this is a sequel, and the related questions thereof.
Jul 18, 2010 8:16 AM

Oct 2008
stormgoddess said:
shadowsword said:
stormgoddess said:
shadowsword said:
Hachik0 said:
The Queen died, right?

No she didn't die.

The Queen a little girl?

Maybe her appearance is a little girl, but I'm guessing she's around 40~50, and maybe that's one of the reasons why her body was rottening. Also, when the maid and the soldiers accused Ciel of killing the queen, it indicates that they knew the queen is that "little girl".

Well, it's kinda pointless arguing at this point but what was rotting is the Queen's husband's body which Ash/Angela had sown to the girl's body.
Jul 18, 2010 8:44 AM

Apr 2010
stormgoddess said:
shadowsword said:
Hachik0 said:
The Queen died, right?

No she didn't die.

She died. Sir Randall even said so himself that the woman in the last episode of season 1 is fake just so that the people of England would be eased. (<--based off of Shinsen Subs)

Anyway, for episode 3. It's better than episode two, no doubt. :|

From what I think... Ciel has lost his memories. Though, he still thinks Madam Red is alive (now that's kinda sad). But I'm surprised that Grell nor Undertaker asked what Ciel was doing alive or why (in Grell's case) Ciel doesn't remember him.

I swear, that guy with Randall is Aberlaine (however you spell his name)! He just looks a few years older and has a mustache. (His scene during the previews made me go WTF.)

The fat lady goes, "The guy with the yellow/golden eyes"--> Claude. Claude. Claude. :D

And the kitten scene with Sebastian was just LOL.

--I'm not going to question how Lau and Ran Mao survived, but I'm gonna question how he suddenly becomes buddy-buddy with Ciel and Sebastian after that incident in S1.

And Grell, FTW, is too hyper. :D
I am loving him even more! Lol.
This episode is <3 for it has Sebastian, Grell, Lau & Undertaker. :D

BTW, just a thought--was episode two set after Ciel woke up or was it set before Season 2 or 1?
Since Lizzie states near the end after Ciel calls her "Lizzie", "Finally, you called me that." (But ever since in Season 1, he's been calling her Lizzie)
But Lau's wearing the same green clothes--I mean, shouldn't he be wearing his dark blue ones? :/
Jul 18, 2010 9:22 AM

Feb 2010
I think Becuase In the Begining Sebastian had to "Wake" Ciel from his Sleep he somehow has amnesia In some Way.
I Hope its Not a remake Or Brotherhood Kinda Situation.
Jul 18, 2010 9:22 AM

Nov 2007
holypoop said:
Soo.. Ciel doesn't remember anything. At all. Doesn't remember the queen died, nor that Madam Red died and who Grell is (lol the subs said his name was "Grelle"). So, he's just lost his memories about everything that happened in season one?

You aren't the only one. I am loving the storyline myself!! :D I enjoyed this episode!! <3
O_O
Jul 18, 2010 10:42 AM

Jun 2010
holypoop said:

yana said when grell is wearing red (his feminine persona) his name is spelled grelle (like gr-elle, the woman's name elle). so it's not a typo. he's grell when being a normal butler.
Jul 18, 2010 11:08 AM

Jun 2007
Why are they bringing back people who died in the first season? Madam Red, and the police officer that's always tagging along with Randall. It's like the first season never happened.

Jul 18, 2010 11:13 AM

Sep 2009
It's funny how several people disliked Claude and Alois at first, but now they can't wait to see them again! Personally, I always quite liked the two - especially Claude. I'm looking forward to how they're going to interact with the Phantomhive household!

Now, about the most recent episode: I must say, it was quite depressing to see that Ciel can't remember his aunt's death. However, why doesn't he find it suspicious that Madame Red's 'butler' and the Death God share the exact same name?

Altogether, I enjoyed this episode a lot. Although the pig-lady was very annoying, the episode was interesting, but it's also incredibly confusing. I'm sure that the next few episodes will reveal everything (why Ciel and Lau and Ran-Mao are still alive, why Ciel's forgotten everyone, etc), but until that, I shall wait patiently!
Jul 18, 2010 11:16 AM

Oct 2008
Nia9001 said:
This episode was..meh.

But hey! We'll get to see Claude(and maybe Alois too) next episode! /happydance

I'm missing that sadistic master.

this show is losing its bite already . . And i miss alois too
Jul 18, 2010 11:31 AM

May 2010
Two things that Sebby loves: Ciel and kitties. LOLOLOL XD
Jul 18, 2010 11:48 AM

Dec 2008
Ginkarasu said:
And the whole "spider"thing, It's GOT to be claude, I hope there will be some awsome claude vs. sebastian _ Alois vs. ciel fights ! : DD

~ SilentMuse, At Your Service. ~
Jul 18, 2010 11:52 AM

Apr 2008
Seems they're not going to jump automatically into the main plot of the series yet! Willing to wait~...

This is was enjoyable enough, though. Grell = HELL YES!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2010 12:08 PM

Jan 2010
ikaofmon said:
holypoop said:

yana said when grell is wearing red (his feminine persona) his name is spelled grelle (like gr-elle, the woman's name elle). so it's not a typo. he's grell when being a normal butler.

Oh, really?
I've seen several versions Grell's name: Grell, Greil, and Grelle. I prefer Grell, though.
Jul 18, 2010 12:25 PM

Mar 2010
This episode was much more better than the previous one, but at the same time really whacked. I almost fell off the chair seeing Sebastian's facial expression in the scene with cats xD and I also love the moment Grell gets excited and blabber on sth I don't get and just after it Sebastian licks his thumb *blush* I want a gif with it too! <3

That's sad that Ciel lost his memories... while watching the scene with Ciel talking about Madam Rad as if she was still alive, I had a willing to punch Sebastian in his handsome face ; x

I miss Aloise and Claude, hope that they'll finally appear in 4 episode, although there was only one sec with Claude's eye in teaser. I agree that Spider must be him, there's no other option! xD

Mewcandy said:

I really want to know what's up with Ciel's memory and why he didn't recognize Grell and why Aberline (who's supposed to be dead) didn't know who Ciel was ><

In first episode after Aberline's death Mr Randall found a police officer as a fill-in, who looked like Aberline, but not exactly. So I think he is not Aberline after all, just some random guy. ; ?
Jul 18, 2010 12:27 PM

Dec 2009
Bad episode. It doesn't make sense. And wait, where the hell is Alois?
Jul 18, 2010 1:12 PM

Jul 2010
Dude, I miss Alois and Claude.
Jul 18, 2010 1:41 PM

Apr 2009
that was rather confusing... but eh. guess we'll be seeing alois soon...
Jul 18, 2010 2:14 PM

Apr 2010
To be honest, I loved this episode! It was much better than the 2nd episode, to say the least, and Grell appearing made it so much better! xD

Still waiting for the series to get better though, I do admit that the episodes so far have had a sort of filler feel to them.
"I wish, just one more time to hear your voice. One more time, just one more time... Say my name..."
Jul 18, 2010 2:18 PM

May 2008
Hnnggggg....this episode...was hot, flamboyant...and GAY <333333 Best episode yet. Omg omg. Grell~~~~ <333333

Jul 18, 2010 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
I loved this ep *_*... And probably because it had so much Ciel, Sebastian and GRELL in it :D

I agree this was a filler and that everything is starting to make less and less sense, but I'm sure they'll explain it eventually ^^... or at least throw some words in there and say they explained everything when actually all they did was to confuse us more... It could happen... All 1st season felt like that to me :D...

My question of the day is why did Ciel say to Sebastian before they headed to London: " Make sure Madam Red doesn't find out I'm in town" and then he had a clearly blurry flashback with her, which made me think he doesn't remember her? In short, is she dead or what :|?

Oh but if my subs were wrong and he didn''t say "Madam Red', forget I asked ^^

Jul 18, 2010 2:38 PM

Jan 2010
diamond9393anda said:

My question of the day is why did Ciel say to Sebastian before they headed to London: " Make sure Madam Red doesn't find out I'm in town" and then he had a clearly blurry flashback with her, which made me think he doesn't remember her? In short, is she dead or what :|?

She's dead. After all, Grell had her jacket in this ep.
When Ciel said that to Sebastian, Sebastian smirked and said "Oh, I'm sure that won't be a problem" or something.. So yeah.. Feels like Sebastian is fucking with Ciel's head D:
Jul 18, 2010 2:45 PM

Dec 2009
There are still some holes in the memory-loss theory. Hopefully, some of it will be explained next time. It looks like it will be a good episode. Ooh!

Glad they killed the pig.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.