Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Mar 26, 2013 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
Why? It could have turned into one of the greatest anime just like Steins;Gate did. It had the potential.
But no. It just had to become a shitty thing that was a waste of time.

7/10 because I am generous and it had some great conspiracies here and there.
Mar 26, 2013 7:00 PM

Nov 2009
5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... Wait did it really stop at 1?

Very down to the wire. Alas, the series ended, and I enjoyed it a lot. However, I felt like the pace for the show was strange. The conspiracy existed the second half of the show, but until later episodes it didn't matter at all. The ending left me with an awkward feeling in my gut where I felt sad at the show ending, but confused at how things wrapped up. I suppose the ending was underwhelming.

I thought they did a good job at animating the fight, but due to the level of technology the action wasn't amazing. Nevertheless, I enjoyed watching how giant robots would fight if we created them in the near future. Poor Kai had 4-5 induced 'heart attacks' what a man. I do question why the people trying to send up the rocket didn't send more than 3 goons to hijack the JAXA launch pad since only one person fought against them in the base.

This show lacked a good antagonist. Kimijima failed at playing the main villain: Sure he set everything up, but he never actually did anything successfully. He failed at mind controlling Airi, Misaki, and Genji. Since he could only really mind control, and not even well he wasn't much of a threat. In fact, I think that Misaki with free will acted scarier than he did.

It was interesting seeing him delete kill-ballad after being in a real robot fight. Otherwise, the epilogue part didn't really connect with me. Had the two of them always wanted to go to space? I think they really didn't have much to show after stopping the rocket since they had somehow narrowed the scope by that point. I am not really surprised they ignored the side characters either, but I wanted to see what Subaru would be doing as an adult.
Mar 26, 2013 9:54 PM

Jan 2013
Kansokusha said:
If you aren't watching Zetsuen no Tempest (Civilization Blaster), you should be. Brilliant writing with legit plot twists.

Just finished blog entry 'Japanese Authors Take Heed' Series (JATH)! Entry 03: Proactive Villains, Reactionary Heroes'.
Mar 27, 2013 1:41 AM

Jan 2011
This has been a big disappointment, it never felt serious. Not even once. It was happy crap all over the place and it had no impact. I facepalmed myself countless times throughout the series. Lame moments everything and the direction was horrible. And I am going to follow my "new" rating guidelines which means that this show gets a 4.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 28, 2013 4:00 PM

May 2012
But why did the device specifically only trigger Kai's seizures and not Aki's?? WHY??

Still loved the series. All in all, 8/10. Except maybe Misa should have died, I think it really would have raised the overall quality of the show.
Mar 30, 2013 5:27 AM

Oct 2011
Okay.. I get that we weren't supposed to expect something similar to Steins;Gate, but we could've at least expect it to be good. Which it wasn't. At all.
Mar 30, 2013 12:22 PM

Nov 2012
I actually liked the ending. I thought it was pretty satisfying. Everyone says that they hate the clichés, but I'm pretty sure that was kind of the point because they had built a robot that might have looked lame, but it was made from everyones hope and optimism. And also the last episode was supposed to be like they were bringing the Gunvarrel anime to life in a realistic way. I believe that the fight scene had a lot of impact, while also being realistic about the limits they had with making a real giant robot and in that timeframe. Also I feel like the episode had an overall light hearted feel to it and I think this is because everyone knows that if they fail then 5 billion people are going to die including them, so they might as well be as optimistic as possible and not dwell on the consequences and focus on the goal.

I do think their could have been some more tension after the battery pack thing was destroyed. It said that he would only have 5 minutes on reserve battery, but didn't mention it again after that. Also, when he first used the NohA IV, he passed out and they made a big deal about how his heart was under a lot of stress, but he used it 3 times and there didn't seem to be any consequences really.

Overall I liked the episode. It made me happy to see everyone work together to make their dream of a robot for justice come true and save the world. And I was satisfied with the happy ending.
Slaine did nothing wrong.
Mar 30, 2013 12:27 PM

Mar 2008
Well. I can say I enjoyed to watch this. Many people expected to see another S;G and it is not surprising that now they are not satisfied. But me... Before even first episode aired on TV I knew that this anime made by different studio, and the original VN, original story made by different people, not the ones who brought us S;G. Yes these people was involved in making S;G, but they was only helping with it. More to say, these people, namely .5pb is known for almost not having original projects. Most of the time they whatever just publish stuff, or make (at best) mediocre sequels to someone else's masterpieces in order to gain some money.

Knowing this I haven't really expected anything good to begin with, that's why I was able to enjoy this anime, as it does have some good stuff.

The only thing I'm concerned with is that .5pb planned to make few more stories that take place in the same "semicolon" universe. I really hope they wont do this...

As for the ending itself, I like it. Could be far worse. Though for me it ended at ep21. That Kokuhaku with following kiss was pretty much all i wanted from this story.
EndymionMar 30, 2013 12:35 PM
Mar 30, 2013 10:54 PM
Dec 2008
this show was meh .... 4/10 is just a good fit !
i expected more...frau was the best character here ! and daru didn't even get mention ><
Apr 1, 2013 7:38 PM

Feb 2011
Kansokusha said:

THANKS!! I really wanted to know more about Kai's dream, but I still wonder what happened with Frau's mom?

And when I saw the astronauts, I knew it was Kai in there, I'm pretty sure he said he wanted to be an astronaut somewhere in the first episodes... but yeah, he didn't say anything about his impediment.

I read on wikipedia that Nae Tennōji was the same little Nae from Stains;Gate! xD
TatarataApr 1, 2013 7:52 PM
Apr 1, 2013 9:58 PM

May 2011
Nice ending to a great anime imo. Expected it to be a bit more emotional but I still loved watching Aki and Kai's last pleas to Misa-nee. The fights were pretty awesome to watch as well and I am glad to see Aki's robot justice win out at the end and all of their hard work paying off.

The only thing that I can say I wish they had more of is more Aki x Kai love <3.
Apr 4, 2013 11:02 AM

Dec 2009
Some awesome episodes mashed up with absolute meh.

Furugoori was too good for this show.

6/10
Apr 4, 2013 9:35 PM

Apr 2011
Not bad of an ending.

7/10 for me.
Apr 4, 2013 10:36 PM

Sep 2011
I would say that this series did a great job of building up excitement. Each episode just got me excited for the next one.
Other than everyone's unnatural obsession with that mecha anime I thought that the anime was quite enjoyable.
"Let me be not so vain to think that I am the sole author of my victories and a victim of my defeats" - Zefrank1

"Perfectionism may look good in his shiny shoes, but he is a little bit of an asshole, and no one invites them to their pool parties." - Zefrank1
Apr 6, 2013 10:55 AM

Jun 2010
Good anime, and a nice ending, 8/10
Apr 12, 2013 12:36 AM
Oct 2012
To be honest.. disappointing ending. Was hoping for a 5 to 10 mins epilogue but well..
Agreed with people who says that this anime is a wasted potential
Apr 12, 2013 10:09 PM

Nov 2011
im going to guess and say they have become astronauts
Hate Keeps me warm
Apr 13, 2013 8:29 AM

Apr 2011
Nice ending

7/10

Apr 13, 2013 11:31 PM

Nov 2010
Ending was ok but man i wish this anime could have been better. Kona was fun to watch she kept the show interesting by the way what happen whit her mom did i miss something?
Apr 17, 2013 11:35 AM

Jun 2008
Average series because in the end it was not very well executed. The whole thing felt ridiculous in the end. They took over Jaxa's facilities and the government sent a police chopper that was met with a missile attack and then they left the whole thing to a bunch of kids and their robot? That's too stupid for the world this anime was giving the impression of. Two fighter jets would have solve the problem.
And that guy thought he will kill half the planet by putting as guard of his death missile that silly little robot? And where exactly did he built that missile?

Anyway it had it's moments and i have definitely seen worse but the series built suspense of something coming for the later episodes and unfortunately it never materialized.
Apr 28, 2013 9:30 AM

Dec 2010
It's true, this episode lacks impact. The battle was horrible. What a bad ending to an otherwise good title. Well, the last 2 minutes weren't too bad tho.

My overall assessment:
1. Characters. +1. If nothing else, this anime had some awesome characters. Actually everyone from the club were at least good characters, but Kaito, Akiho and Kona were just great. Kaito is even one of my favorite characters ever. Kou sucked as a villain tho.
2. Atmosphere. +1. Actually this is my most favorite aspect of the show. When I started the series I didn’t really expect anything at all, I just felt like watching it while I was having my coffee. But this anime achieved the best atmosphere ever, for me, especially in the moments in the hangar and the landscape behind the it.
3. OST. +1. The themes were not too bad, and the first OP(it reminded me so much of S;G's OP!) together with the latter ED were just great.
4. Animation. +1. One of the reasons I started the anime, was the nice animation style(I’m sucker for high quality).
5. Background story. +1. The background story built up a nice potential in the what seemed to be a rather mediocre storyline.
6. Storyline. +1. The storyline turned out to be interesting and catching, something I didn’t expect. Not that I’ve expected for this title to provide an actual plot at all. Up until the end, that is.
7. Ending. Yeah, it was horrible. I’ve heard it got rushed because the intitally intended to be 26 episodes got cut off to the number of 22. It basically wasted all the potential this anime had.
8. Drama. +1. This anime had some great dramatic moments. I felt empathetic to what was happening not just once or twice.
9. Overall affect. +1. This is one of the animes that have best value when being watched. It doesn’t leave some deep impact in the watcher when time passes, this indeed isn’t one of it’s strong points, but in my opinion it’s good enough even just for the watching experience.
Bonus(extra) point for:... N/A

Overall score: 8/10. I hate how it turned out to be better than I expected and then it ended exactly according to my initial(mediocre) expectations.
MeritasApr 28, 2013 9:34 AM
May 7, 2013 4:06 PM

Jul 2010
i'm glad i wasn't the only one that was disappointed with the ending. besides that it was a ton of fun to watch. it gets a 7/10 for me.

May 18, 2013 12:07 PM

May 2012
Quite a decent ending to the series, the boss has been defeated and everyone was happy in the end! Making it a happy ending and a good ending!

The whole series was quite impressive actually, the buildup towards this end, the story and character development were just great. That combined with a proper pace and even a side love story between the characters made it a really worthwhile anime! 9/10
May 22, 2013 8:23 AM

Jun 2012
Just a quick question: anyone know where can i find and download (or at least knows the title) the song which starts playing at about 0:25 ? I believe it also played at the beggining of the first episode...
I found that piece really awsome and can't find it anywhere :<
Jun 4, 2013 8:07 PM

Apr 2010
awwwwwww he became an astronaut!

luv how they added a little romance at the end though :)
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner
Jun 8, 2013 6:54 PM
Apr 2011
7/10

Good ending. Send out the OVAs to clarify the epilogue.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jun 15, 2013 12:26 PM

Jun 2012
10/10

This was fucking fantastic, great mix of romance and action. The soundtrack was superb as well. The end was a bit meh but I really liked it still. It was really nice seeing Kai develop throughout the series.
Jun 17, 2013 9:08 PM
May 2013
And this is why international ratings will not matter to japan, you all suck.
Jul 1, 2013 3:53 AM

May 2012
KYODAI ROBOTTO.

Gensaku: MAGES

BusuRobo.

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu.

DownForward Punch
PILEEEE BUNKEEEER

Henshin!

I died, yeah died, just died.

Come to me, Misanee, I'll make you feel good.

KAMEHAMEHAAA

Dat gravity-defying fall.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 21, 2013 11:31 PM

Feb 2008
So why exactly couldn't they use that cloning tech to just hide a couple of helicopters and have them fly in from the opposite side of the missile and blow it up?

Yeah, the end of the world really is the best time to have a heartfelt convo, never mind the missile that you could be destroying in order to save it, its totally unimportant by comparison.

Why would Yashio instal the program? It doesn't need all of them to instal it and there was no chance of Kou not attacking.

This ending was lame beyond words.

O, and since this was a variant demention, it means that Sern won in the end and the giant robo they developed was eventually turned against the people and used to enslave them. So congrats on improving its motors and control systems so it could slaughter innocents more efficiently.
Jul 27, 2013 5:21 PM

Apr 2010
jacobpaige said:
So why exactly couldn't they use that cloning tech to just hide a couple of helicopters and have them fly in from the opposite side of the missile and blow it up?

Yeah, the end of the world really is the best time to have a heartfelt convo, never mind the missile that you could be destroying in order to save it, its totally unimportant by comparison.

Why would Yashio instal the program? It doesn't need all of them to instal it and there was no chance of Kou not attacking.

This ending was lame beyond words.

O, and since this was a variant demention, it means that Sern won in the end and the giant robo they developed was eventually turned against the people and used to enslave them. So congrats on improving its motors and control systems so it could slaughter innocents more efficiently.

I don't understand why so many people are suggesting to blow the missile up! I wouldn't want to ignite something that is meant to cause a black hole in space.

The heartfelt conversations (which people can magically hear each other from miles away) is a common trope in anime lol.

Yashio would obviously have the best opportunity to activate the program because he was at the same level as the enemy AI was.
Aug 24, 2013 11:08 PM
Apr 2013
So in the end the three of them (?) become astronauts right ? I would've liked more if they gave us more accurate moments after timeskip.

Also I wanted to hear what Misa had to say to Aki and Kai.

All in all i think the ending was ok , i'll give a 9/10.
Oct 8, 2013 12:46 PM

Mar 2008
I noticed after this show stopped airing peoples opinion of it in this forum improved. I think its not a show thats good to go at with a slow pace. I watched it all in two days. I was bored in the beginning because the whole building hobby robots thing was boring. Then it got interesting with the conspiracy stuff. There are a few things that dont make sense and the story seems to go really chaotic like it doesnt know if its a slive of life or a drama or a comedy or what its just constantly jumping around and it gets disorienting so if i had watched this when it aired i never would have finished i woulda dropped it.

Its stupid how some people are complaining how the ending isnt more over but at the same time saying its not realistic. I consider things quite realistic.
Can high schoolers build a robot? Yes they can and they actually do if you ever knew about how there are robotics competitions for both middle school and high school robotics clubs. A big robot doesnt work much different from a little one.
Can high schoolers with the right contacts have better access to technology for making programs than older adults working for the government? It happens sometimes actual although quite rare.

Its not a mecha anime its an anime about dreams, hopes, ambitions, and just barely making it enough to win. It would have been stupid if they built a totally highly advanced robot instantly because you lose the "yeah normal people made that." effect.

I dont consider the monopoles a dues ex machina because if they never used them they would have just used something else entirely. They never said they needed a huge amount of power as far as i recall.
Oct 10, 2013 1:28 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Too bad, as I expected and I also others, the series finale is somewhat disappointing. I imagine that all of this comes from the rush in the end the affair, but more generally, it is the jettison the baby out with the bathwater! Potential palpable but poorly exploited. Characters, design, backgrounds and animations could give much more! With respect to S, G does not suffer from any inferiority complex R, N only here that we wanted to work in a superficial way.
My final grade less than what has been written before, or 7/10! It is now 6/10!
In the future, see again the series is the will assess more accurately!
Oct 13, 2013 3:10 AM

Aug 2013
Kerozinn said:
yeh i dont get why there was soo much hype for it bc of its related to steins:gate in some way (dont care). these 2 shows dont even exist in the same freaking universe thats how huge the difference between them is.

this show was MEH and the ending was BLEH.

barely a 6/10

(dont get me wrong there are way way worse shows running/ending next week ..like zetsuen no tempest but ppl give it a higher rating that robotic;notes ^^ . for me its easily a 4/10..just bad)

uhm are you stupid? daru is the one who sent the program to kill the virtual dude
this is IN the steins;gate world line!

Nae from Steins;Gate appears as an adult in Robotics;Note. Daru and Kurisu show up on the Twipo network in Robotics;Note as "DaSH". In the VN game, Kurisu uses a tripcode. In the anime, Kurisu posts in @channel under the handle "KURI_KAME" in episode 15 (about 2D and 3D limitations).

The events of Chaos;Head are consistent with the events of Steins;Gate within the Beta worldline, divergence ratio: 1.130426%. Steins;Gate and Robotics;Note exist on the "Steins;Gate" worldline, divergence ratio: 1.048596%.

and to that tard who said chaos;head was better, YOUR CHAOS;HEAD DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE STEINS;GATE WORLD LINE! MUAHAHAHAHHHA
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Oct 29, 2013 3:40 AM

Jan 2011
finally finish the series, the ending is really bad but at least the world is saved and the main characters all alive

I feel this show started fine, altho a bit too slice of life feel in the beginning but the mysteries were there to keep the story going

but when the mysteries started to be revealed, things beginning to look silly and forced, not sure is the fault of the source or due to the anime

overall this is an average series, the ones not worth rewatching
Nov 21, 2013 4:23 AM

Jan 2012
yawn/10

def a waste of time for the most part...
Nov 23, 2013 9:40 PM
Jul 2013
and kai died the following year due to a weak heart, in distraught the robotics club disbanded never to reunite again. . . :3 haha 9/10
Dec 18, 2013 5:07 PM

Feb 2009
my main impression: whoever came up with the original concept as well as the script writers for this anime need a really good editor, who can wrangle their ideas into something that actually hangs together structurally and makes sense. because there were plenty of ideas here, quite possibly too many, and the result is a hodgepodge of giant plot holes held together by spit and enthusiasm.

That top review pretty much sums it up. So much potential and interesting elements, but poof, arrivederci. It started on Steins;Gate niveau for me, but ended at barely above Chaos;Head in terms of story and story progression, still having way better characters and animation, but that does not do it. At least I got warned by the average rating to not expect a masterpiece. Solid 7/10.
NacromaMar 10, 2014 4:47 PM
Jan 6, 2014 6:42 PM

Feb 2013
I don't understand the hate towards this, I loved it.

Why does everyone have to be so jaded these days?

9/10
Jan 13, 2014 8:57 AM

Apr 2013
I watched the whole series in one day. There are days when things aren't so grand and I need to escape for a while. This show did a great job of bringing me into its world and really connecting/caring for its occupants. I had an enjoyable time watching it and I'm the type that will give a series plenty of extra points for a happy ending (romance blossoms, hero saves the day, everyone lives, friendship/love overcomes, etc) even if it may have been weak at points.

The very end definitely alluded to Kai becoming an astronaut, but there were still so many questions I ended up with. It would be nice to see a follow-up, as another user stated, I'd like to see what Misa has to say to Kai and Aki, and I like those nice followups of everyone being together and enjoying a meal or something to let me know that "Hey bud, everything's gonna be okay."

But what about Frau's Mom?

Okay, no actual solar storms... monopoles? Where did they come from?
this one seems like a pretty big unanswered question, okay you have a new power source that could potentially revolutionize the world, but you just throw them in a closet when they fall from the sky? And if there are no actual solar storms, then where do they come from? (sorry, these aren't necessarily ep22 related, but I never caught an answer anywhere).

Anyways, as with most shows, I'd like a follow-up "Everybody's Happy" release, but overall I enjoyed it.
Feb 14, 2014 10:10 PM

Mar 2012
I thought the show's downfall was sequence of events, particularly when it comes to plot progression and character development. The use of cliffhangers I really didn't understand. It was either episode 11 or 12, maybe neither, where one of them was a major plot progression advancer episode and it ended on a huge cliff hanger with Kai being contacted by Misa about Kou. The following episode turned out to be nothing more than character development with Frau, and the episode following that one was more character development and the end of the episode there was more plot progression, but it totally negated every little suspense and interest in the story for me that way.

I just didn't understand why the big pinnacle with the story progression, only to go back down hill with character development as a follow up.

The other thing was plot holes, Frau's mom was mentioned many times and became one of Frau's reasons for tagging along, but after her character development episode, that was it to that plot element, no more light was shown onto that which was mildly disappointing.
The other hole being the monopoles, in the end the solar storms where nothing more but a fictional ploy, so monopoles ended up falling from the sky how?...monopoles had me thinking there was going to be some Steins gate methodology to it, but alas, nothing.

Despite the bad things about it, it still wasn't that bad of a show in general, I didn't come into the show expecting a replica of Steins;Gate, nor did I really want one. However, i do think it was a bit sloppy overall and could have easily been better.

7/10

unmemorable_hero said:
I don't understand the hate towards this, I loved it.

Why does everyone have to be so jaded these days?

9/10

I really don't understand why some people can't accept the fact people have differing views. Are we really jaded, or are you just ignorant?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Feb 23, 2014 8:21 PM

Nov 2012
Ah it was a fun ride. 9/10 because many questions were left unanswered

Hopefully we can see a sequel sometime
Mar 20, 2014 2:50 AM
Mar 2014
I quiet enjoyed this series, but I do think they could have easily made it longer and still keep it interesting I mean we all have probably stuck threw every episode of DB and DBZ etc or even One Piece; even though it was mostly talking. I mean it's not like they were unable to do a lot more to get in to character relationships and built them up and for a longer story, then they wouldn't have had to rush anything; not only especially the last few episodes they could have done way better if they just lengthened it.

It could have rivaled S;G in quality if they made it longer; I don't mean anything other than how well the story/animations were done.

Kerozinn said:
yeh i dont get why there was soo much hype for it bc of its related to steins:gate in some way (dont care). these 2 shows dont even exist in the same freaking universe thats how huge the difference between them is.

So grammar and spelling errors aside. (even though browsers have built-in spell check these days)

other then them being in the same world; on the same planet 9 years later than S;G, or even the reference to the organization that hunted The Great Hououin Kyouma!!! SERN and their "black hole bombs" because we all know that in both series they were in to black hole research; the Committee of 300 is still the ruling "super power" trying to take over the world.

Let's talk about the Divergence Meter that was clearly shown at the beginning of episode 1 of R;N is in fact 1.048596 which is also the divergence number of S;G small research will lead you to this not to mention Nae Tennouji appears and fits the age difference.

The S;G Movie

Plus yea what ybnrmalatall said

ybnrmalatall said:

uhm are you stupid? daru is the one who sent the program to kill the virtual dude
this is IN the steins;gate world line!

Nae from Steins;Gate appears as an adult in Robotics;Note. Daru and Kurisu show up on the Twipo network in Robotics;Note as "DaSH". In the VN game, Kurisu uses a tripcode. In the anime, Kurisu posts in @channel under the handle "KURI_KAME" in episode 15 (about 2D and 3D limitations).

The events of Chaos;Head are consistent with the events of Steins;Gate within the Beta worldline, divergence ratio: 1.130426%. Steins;Gate and Robotics;Note exist on the "Steins;Gate" worldline, divergence ratio: 1.048596%.

and to that tard who said chaos;head was better, YOUR CHAOS;HEAD DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IN THE STEINS;GATE WORLD LINE! MUAHAHAHAHHHA

yeah I know this topics old but i just finished watching the series so I thought I would post my opinion.
zeenjayliMar 20, 2014 1:50 PM
Apr 3, 2014 11:08 AM

Aug 2013
shanimebib said:
So much hate for such a nice anime. :'(

9/10.

as above.
To be honest, this anime is not about robots and fighting.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 3, 2014 12:28 PM

Apr 2013
dacak said:
Roxkis said:
I don't know what i was hoping for with all things considered but that wasn't it.

kinda how i feel too. not that I hated the show or anything just expected the final episode to have more....IMPACT!

I see what you did there :DDD
Apr 5, 2014 6:52 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Bad. 5/10. Cheesy anime, old washed up "save the world with a giant robot" story. The characters were likable but that's all.
Apr 12, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2008
I am glad that Kai and Aki got together. But I completely lost interest in this show at some point. It took me like a year to just watch the last few episodes.
Apr 12, 2014 7:33 PM

Aug 2013
i expected more, as always with the likes of Fairy tail, One Piece, Bleach, naruto...with the episodes hitting triple figures

22 episodes even 24... just seems so short when trying to piece everything together properly. The pace was right, up until episode 18 (for what this series was), then managed to jump all over the place. (and the bits that were drawn out were just meh)

still enjoyable. but just lacked that "impact"

the characters were better than the plot itself... a little generic on the outside, but they each had their own little than' going on .... we didn't even get to see "that" dance again from Subaru.

As for Frau.. well... FrauxAkixKai will happen when they get older....
Apr 29, 2014 11:24 AM

Aug 2012
Not bad. It could've been a lot better if they spent more time fleshing out the main antagonist. The buildup was amazing, but sadly it didn't follow through as much as it led me to believe.

6/10
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

192 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

208 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

123 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2013

127 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 8:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.