Forum Settings
Forums

Which character(s) do you not understand the hate for?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 31, 2022 12:01 PM

Jul 2021
lelouch4britanni said:
JaniSIr said:

Nothing you said really contradicted me but whatever.
you said AOT preached that war was bad and I just opposed that

Gabi's entire character arc is about killing a relative of the people who end up helping her, thus realizing that she was wrong all along.
And Eren has become the VILLAIN of the season. He portrayed as wrong, and he

So yea, you are the one who didn't pay attention.
Oct 31, 2022 12:04 PM

Jul 2021
Zekkenshin said:
There is really no good reason to hate Kirito. It's one thing to think he's flat or uninteresting, but the only reason I can think of to actively hate him is seething jealousy for his mad skills.

It's actually kind of insulting how his skills basically boil down to having bigger numbers and super speed. It totally misrepresents how actual pvp games are played.
Oct 31, 2022 12:17 PM

Aug 2018
Boruto, like i think he doesnt get enough hate anymore because his dad always overshadows him

Oct 31, 2022 2:21 PM

Feb 2016
SaiteiDaOrette said:
I've always been surprised whenever people say they don't like Sengoku Nadeko.

I don't like her narration in the Otorimonogatari novel. She's fine in the anime, and her arc was in fact my favorite before the novel ruined it for me.

Kumiveneella said:
I would also like to add, some Gundam characters I think get too much hate (Nina Purpleton, Angelo Sauper, Katejina Loos, Nena Trinity and Jerid Messa) and Nina Einstein.

I don't recognize any of those names, which may mean I hated the entire series they are from and therefore dropped it.
Oh wait, I remember Katejina. I liked her at first, but her later developments were pretty poorly written.
その目だれの目?
Oct 31, 2022 2:29 PM

Apr 2020
Catalano said:
I understand why characters are hated, it's not that hard
tanjiro is hated because he's a wuss, a wimp and a loser, some people (like me) dislike that kinda behavior

i cant tell if this is satire but hes definitely not a wuss/loser
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2022 2:34 PM

Aug 2017
Lol at lot. Sometimes I understand the hate but its still too dumb.

Kirito, the main girl from Hakuoki, Shinji, Zenitsu, Keyaru from redo of healer, Naofumi from Shild Hero, Rudeus, any new modern battle shounen mc like Tanjiro and Deku.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 31, 2022 4:06 PM

Sep 2020
Catalano said:
I understand why characters are hated, it's not that hard
tanjiro is hated because he's a wuss, a wimp and a loser, some people (like me) dislike that kinda behavior
I think people hate Tanjiro because he's actually a mary sue goody two shoes presented as an underdog despite being blessed with power and strength greater than almost anyone else in the world, but sure go off king slayyyy.
Oct 31, 2022 5:15 PM

Dec 2016
Thank you for that Sakura consideration. The amount of unjustified hate this girl receives is unbelievable. I suppose you should never underestimate the unfortunate power of toxic, low bandwagonism.
Oct 31, 2022 9:30 PM
Jan 2021
JaniSIr said:
lelouch4britanni said:
you said AOT preached that war was bad and I just opposed that

Gabi's entire character arc is about killing a relative of the people who end up helping her, thus realizing that she was wrong all along.

gabi 'a entire arc is about realising that everything is not black and white.. As she was brainwashed to believe.. Its about her whole world view being torn apart before her,... I haven't read the manga so I don't know about erwn' s end goal as a character.... But gabi's arc wasn't about characters she hated helping her... It was about conflict resolution as I've stated before with sasha's dad etc and her redemption after seing stuff from both sides.... Its still perspective
Nov 1, 2022 12:53 AM

Jul 2021
lelouch4britanni said:
JaniSIr said:

gabi 'a entire arc is about realising that everything is not black and white.. As she was brainwashed to believe.. Its about her whole world view being torn apart before her,... I haven't read the manga so I don't know about erwn' s end goal as a character.... But gabi's arc wasn't about characters she hated helping her... It was about conflict resolution as I've stated before with sasha's dad etc and her redemption after seing stuff from both sides.... Its still perspective

You were so close to agreeing with me, but you keep falling back to the word "perspective" so that you you can continue the argument.
Nov 1, 2022 3:57 AM

Jun 2017
I get it why many characters are so hated bc Sakura is useless, Tanjiro is boring as hell and Demon slayer would be much more interesting and entertaining if Inosuke were the MC. Rudeus is a piece of shit, I like MT and Rudy as well but he's a terrible human being and he just wants to get laid with lolis. Shinji Ikari is annoying as hell but I hate Anno more than him. Nina Einstein? Why don"t you hate her? She's a terrible person and a terrible character and she's a racist pig whose name is Einstein who contributed to a weapon of mass destruction. Her racist trait and the fact that she had sex with the corner of the table is literally offensive to Albert Einstein.
OK, I mentioned characters who appeared in this forum post who are hated and there's a reason behind them but there are characters who are also hated for stupid reasons. I mention two characters and they are Riko from Made in Abyss and Denji from Chainsaw Man. First, Riko is a very-well written character, she gets insane amount of character development and people hate her she's an 'idiot' but she's competent, especially in season 2 (besides the fact that she takes a dump in every five minutes in the first half of season 2 but I don't care). Let's talk about Denji, who is hated for the dumbest reasons ever. He has no education, his parents died (I won't spoil it how Denji's father had died) I saw people hating Denji for being a simp which is also ludicrous bullshit. He falls in love the first woman he meets bc Makima's the first person who was nice to her. Denji is also super-horny especially after he can eat whatever he wants and a real house to live in. I won't talk about the Maslow pyramid because I'm not my granny who wants to look intelligent (I also think she doesn't even know what the fuck it is) and its hierarchy is debunked but sexuality is also a really important need, just like food and safety. And Denji is the most well-written shounen protagonist in the recent times.
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Nov 1, 2022 4:10 AM

Sep 2020
DreadfulControl said:
I get it why many characters are so hated bc Sakura is useless, Tanjiro is boring as hell and Demon slayer would be much more interesting and entertaining if Inosuke were the MC. Rudeus is a piece of shit, I like MT and Rudy as well but he's a terrible human being and he just wants to get laid with lolis. Shinji Ikari is annoying as hell but I hate Anno more than him. Nina Einstein? Why don"t you hate her? She's a terrible person and a terrible character and she's a racist pig whose name is Einstein who contributed to a weapon of mass destruction. Her racist trait and the fact that she had sex with the corner of the table is literally offensive to Albert Einstein.
OK, I mentioned characters who appeared in this forum post who are hated and there's a reason behind them but there are characters who are also hated for stupid reasons. I mention two characters and they are Riko from Made in Abyss and Denji from Chainsaw Man. First, Riko is a very-well written character, she gets insane amount of character development and people hate her she's an 'idiot' but she's competent, especially in season 2 (besides the fact that she takes a dump in every five minutes in the first half of season 2 but I don't care). Let's talk about Denji, who is hated for the dumbest reasons ever. He has no education, his parents died (I won't spoil it how Denji's father had died) I saw people hating Denji for being a simp which is also ludicrous bullshit. He falls in love the first woman he meets bc Makima's the first person who was nice to her. Denji is also super-horny especially after he can eat whatever he wants and a real house to live in. I won't talk about the Maslow pyramid because I'm not my granny who wants to look intelligent (I also think she doesn't even know what the fuck it is) and its hierarchy is debunked but sexuality is also a really important need, just like food and safety. And Denji is the most well-written shounen protagonist in the recent times.
I do feel like your post is kind of hypocritical. You defend Denji and say his shortcomings are a result of his childhood and then you understand the hate that Tanjiro gets because he's boring? Tanjiro also has trauma, he saw his whole family dead and the worse thing is that he was close by when it happened. Forgive him for showing little emotions and appearing as boring which I honestly disagree with. I think it's just a case of you liking CSM and not enjoying Demon slayer as much. That's the whole point of this post. People(including me) tend to make exceptions for stuff they enjoy and then it's double standards for a show that they're not so fond of.

𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. - 𝑅𝑒𝒾 𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶

Nov 1, 2022 4:19 AM

Jun 2017
samsince04 said:
DreadfulControl said:
I do feel like your post is kind of hypocritical. You defend Denji and say his shortcomings are a result of his childhood and then you understand the hate that Tanjiro gets because he's boring? Tanjiro also has trauma, he saw his whole family dead and the worse thing is that he was close by when it happened. Forgive him for showing little emotions and appearing as boring which I honestly disagree with. I think it's just a case of you liking CSM and not enjoying Demon slayer as much. That's the whole point of this post. People(including me) tend to make exceptions for stuff they enjoy and then it's double standards for a show that they're not so fond of.

I never said that I hate tanjiro. I just mentioned him and gave a short explanation why he's so hated. I don't even hate Demon Slayer. I literally defended the anime in a forum post saying that Demon Slayer main cast is alright and people always forget about the main cast of Seven Deadly Sins has the worst protagonists (Except for Escanor) I've ever seen.
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Nov 1, 2022 5:01 AM

Feb 2022
Voting for mein waifu reona kisaragi
Nov 1, 2022 5:08 AM

Jun 2022
Angel Mikawa from Angel Cop: She is a great protagonist in that she grows (though she was not that terrible to start with). Sure she is uncaring, but for the amount of death she has seen, I think that is kind of expected.
Nov 1, 2022 5:22 AM

Sep 2010
Tanjiro is easily one of the most boring and cringe characters in anime. I physically cringe whenever he talks and sniffs like a dog.

Sakura isn't useless she was just unlucky to be on a team with two of the strongest characters in the whole series which made her look weak in comparison.

Midorya is pretty bland but at least his show is good enough to ignore that.

Gabi is a well-written character but she is annoying and well.. she killed one of the most beloved characters in her anime so no wonder people hate her.
Nov 1, 2022 6:47 AM

Jan 2018
the yellow power ranger in demon slayer. he's not annoying at all for me, but probably hit close to home when they were rebellious and annoying like him lol.
Nov 1, 2022 2:19 PM

Jan 2020
Levi.
Why the hate? Because he is stronger than the main character? And don't even bring the "plot armor" thing in it, because every main character in AoT has plot armor.

Also I know people who hate Kobeni. They must burn.
Nov 1, 2022 2:37 PM

Aug 2017
Orihime. She's a great supporting cast and emotional support for Ichigo.
Her hate is unjustified. She is not meant to be a fighter. She's a healer/support. Her lack of offensive abilities should not take away from her depth of character and personality. She's so sweet and caring.

Nov 1, 2022 3:05 PM

Jul 2015
Naroomaki said:
Her hate is unjustified. She is not meant to be a fighter. She's a healer/support. Her lack of offensive abilities should not take away from her depth of character and personality. She's so sweet and caring.

What? People are hating on that lovable ball of fluff?

Nov 1, 2022 3:49 PM

Jul 2021
Pages_Pages said:
Angel Mikawa from Angel Cop: She is a great protagonist in that she grows (though she was not that terrible to start with). Sure she is uncaring, but for the amount of death she has seen, I think that is kind of expected.

Who even watched that random OVA to hate it? ><
Nov 1, 2022 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
I might get lambasted for this but Louise
Her beatings of Saito got old fast but deep down she's a nice and caring person who couldn't properly express her feelings to him I think until the end of season 3/beginning of season 4.
If only they did that sooner instead of showing the same gag all the time.
Nov 1, 2022 4:10 PM

May 2020
Teirayo said:
People really hate Genta and the detective boys in general in detective Conan, I really don't get that at all- that's a pretty big part of the series how can you love the series and hate so many components of it? Maybe nostalgia is a strong thing, I didn't have any nostalgia for it so I don't understand that part

I saw a weird amount of hate for Yukine from Noragami too, I love him a lot though I think his character is done really well

For me,
The reason why people hate Genta & the kids is bcoz Kudo & sometimes Sherry got dragged by them & sometimes can create more problems in some certain situations.
The only time i was watching them was if Sherry was with them.
Not to mention,
There was no romance as expected from kids & little to no plot going on when theyre involved.
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Nov 1, 2022 4:35 PM

Jun 2022
JaniSIr said:
Pages_Pages said:

I honestly would not mind a remake. The production quality sucks, but it could have very easily have been great.
Pages_PagesNov 1, 2022 5:05 PM
Nov 1, 2022 4:38 PM

Jul 2021
Pages_Pages said:
JaniSIr said:

I honestly would not mind a remake. THe production quality sucks, but it could have very easily have been great.

Don't agree with that. The production quality was decent enough, but the story wasn't that good to actually remake, and not having the retro style would just hurt it's charm.
Nov 1, 2022 4:54 PM

Oct 2013
The poor Inoue Orihime she's not deserve all that hatred
Nov 1, 2022 5:05 PM

Feb 2020
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Rudeus. He's a literal child 'legally'. Are they going to argue 'oh well his mental is that of an old dude'. Splitting hairs I see.
I mean, I love mushoku tensei as much as the next guy, don’t get me wrong… But is legality the thing that matters to you bro??
Please sign up for MangAlert! It's a little project I made that I'd really like to see the light of day and some users.

MangAlert! (please sign up!)
GitHub Repo (please star!)
Nov 1, 2022 5:06 PM

Jun 2022
JaniSIr said:
Pages_Pages said:

I honestly would not mind a remake. THe production quality sucks, but it could have very easily have been great.

Don't agree with that. The production quality was decent enough, but the story wasn't that good to actually remake, and not having the retro style would just hurt it's charm.

That is for certain, but I believe the retro look can be achieved. Doamaiger D did it, for example.
Nov 1, 2022 5:45 PM

Feb 2021
Uji_Gintoki_Bowl said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Rudeus. He's a literal child 'legally'. Are they going to argue 'oh well his mental is that of an old dude'. Splitting hairs I see.
I mean, I love mushoku tensei as much as the next guy, don’t get me wrong… But is legality the thing that matters to you bro??
Not at all. But legality does matter to some people. I have no problem with an old dude trapped inside a kid's body and has a harem of girls.

Edit: I don't mind the 'moral' behind it either, but some people do.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Nov 1, 2022 6:06 PM

Feb 2021
Shinji Ikarus defintely up there. People expect him to be able to accept everything he's been through and fight like a shounen protag but he's literally the epitome of a realistic reaction to what happened in NGE
Nov 1, 2022 6:14 PM

Jan 2022
Growing up I was very surprised to discover people straight up Hate Sakura and am still a little confused by the passion behind it. Like sure she isn't my favorite character, but hate? Seems a little extreme for a character who sure doesn't really do much but is fairly non offensive beyond that.

I do understand the hate of Shinji Ikar, howeveri. I don't personally agree with it, but I do understand it.
-insert NGE meme here-
Nov 1, 2022 6:50 PM

Jan 2021
Piromysl said:
Naroomaki said:

What? People are hating on that lovable ball of fluff?

You would be surprised with the amount of hate she gets, like, when watching Bleach in episodes in Arrancar arc were people complaining "Tithime is useless!".

ChouunShiryuu said:
Voting for mein waifu reona kisaragi

I never watched the anime, but saw multiple pics of her, didn't know she was hated, why? I'm curious
Nov 1, 2022 8:41 PM

Feb 2016
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Rudeus. He's a literal child 'legally'. Are they going to argue 'oh well his mental is that of an old dude'.

I argue that he's voiced by a middle-aged man.
https://myanimelist.net/people/2/Tomokazu_Sugita
その目だれの目?
Nov 2, 2022 3:32 AM

Dec 2020
Misa Misa is alright, people hate her because she's annoying and yeah i kinda agree but she adds an element of randomness to spice up Light and L's battle
Nov 2, 2022 4:03 AM

Feb 2022
Ionliosite2 said:

I never watched the anime, but saw multiple pics of her, didn't know she was hated, why? I'm curious

Same reason tsunderes are hated lol being mean to our protag and in turn our highly sensitive friends self inserting into them.
Nov 2, 2022 4:47 AM
Apr 2022
I don't get why people hated on Orihime and call her useless. She has one of the most overpowerd and important ability in the show and she's the main reason why Ichigo vs Ulqiorra and Ichigo vs Grimmjow happened. Those fights were beyond godly.
dumbandinsaneNov 2, 2022 4:50 AM
Nov 2, 2022 10:34 AM

Jan 2021
ChouunShiryuu said:
Ionliosite2 said:

Same reason tsunderes are hated lol being mean to our protag and in turn our highly sensitive friends self inserting into them.

Oh, I see lol. Does she even hit him? Because if it is just some mean words it would even be laughable to hate her for that.
Nov 2, 2022 10:39 AM

Feb 2022
Ionliosite2 said:
ChouunShiryuu said:

Oh, I see lol. Does she even hit him? Because if it is just some mean words it would even be laughable to hate her for that.

Would make it better if she did, but nah, just making fun of our dude tops. There's no "you saw me naked, and i just happen to be one punch woman" moment.
Nov 2, 2022 11:04 AM

Jan 2021
ChouunShiryuu said:
Ionliosite2 said:

Would make it better if she did, but nah, just making fun of our dude tops. There's no "you saw me naked, and i just happen to be one punch woman" moment.

I see, then I would agree with you that hating her barely makes sense (if it even does). I remember watching a trailer for the anime when it was going to come out, but I wasn't interested on it, sounds like... something regular, probably going to check it out one day.
Nov 2, 2022 11:08 AM

Feb 2022
Ionliosite2 said:
ChouunShiryuu said:

I see, then I would agree with you that hating her barely makes sense (if it even does). I remember watching a trailer for the anime when it was going to come out, but I wasn't interested on it, sounds like... something regular, probably going to check it out one day.

ikr yeah, it's kinda one of the more novel shows to have come out last year. Worth a shot imo whenever you go for it lol
Nov 2, 2022 5:41 PM

Oct 2014
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Laws are downstream from morality and sex isn't inherently immoral. Him having a child's body is entirely irrelevant to the morality of a 47 year old man taking sexual advantage of tweens who we as a society have decided cannot consent with adults. It's not the case that children cannot consent simply because of their body type, the main if not only reason is because they're mentally incapable of properly making these decisions. Furthermore, he as an adult in his previous life was masturbating to loli hentai, which are real people within the actual world of anime and is entirely consistent with him being... grossly unethical at best.

If someone would let their underage daughter have sex with a 47 year old man just because he has a certain body type, that would be child abuse.

Keep in mind this is a fictional story, but it's not hard to understand why Rudeus gets hate.

I don't believe in the Devil.
You should. He believes in you.
Nov 2, 2022 7:03 PM

Feb 2021
Lunilah said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Laws are downstream from morality and sex isn't inherently immoral. Him having a child's body is entirely irrelevant to the morality of a 47 year old man taking sexual advantage of tweens who we as a society have decided cannot consent with adults. It's not the case that children cannot consent simply because of their body type, the main if not only reason is because they're mentally incapable of properly making these decisions. Furthermore, he as an adult in his previous life was masturbating to loli hentai, which are real people within the actual world of anime and is entirely consistent with him being... grossly unethical at best.

If someone would let their underage daughter have sex with a 47 year old man just because he has a certain body type, that would be child abuse.

Keep in mind this is a fictional story, but it's not hard to understand why Rudeus gets hate.
Well in that sense wouldn't Rudeus and Roxy be a 'normal' couple? You might be right but I digress.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Nov 2, 2022 7:23 PM

Jan 2019
I don’t like Sakura not cause I think she’s useless, but because of her bitchy personality and obsession with Sasuke. The dude tried to kill her and Naruto, but she still wanted to be with him at the end. She would have made a better character if she forgot Sasuke and gave other characters who liked her a chance like Naruto or Rock Lee, but even in Shippuden she was still sort of bitchy to Naruto. I didn’t feel like she grew enough for me to like her.

Characters who are overhated
Shinji (Evangelion) People ignore he is just a child with a lot of pressure on his shoulders, so of course he will be whiny.
Izuku and Bakugo both get a lot of hate which I don’t really get cause Bakugo actually does grow a lot and Izuku is far from the worst Mc.
Lucy (Fairytale) is actually one of the better female anime characters
Crystal_Star07Nov 2, 2022 7:27 PM
"In the End, Only Kindness Matters" -Jewel
Nov 2, 2022 7:47 PM
Dec 2021
Deku. Yes, he cried a lot, but he still put his life on the line when he didn't have a quirk and shows what it means to be a hero.
My candies:
Nov 2, 2022 7:54 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Wtf is a battleshounen? Ive not seen this particular genre in Japanese anime catalog..
Who is tanjiro?
Answer- Siscon

Nov 2, 2022 8:00 PM

Jan 2021
Lunilah said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:

But Rudeus reincarnated in another world as a different person tho, Eris is even older than him in his new life.
Nov 2, 2022 8:02 PM

Oct 2014
Ionliosite2 said:
Lunilah said:

But Rudeus reincarnated in another world as a different person tho, Eris is even older than him in his new life.
Same person, different body. He's got the conscious experience of a 47 year old man. He's not a mature young kid, he's a 47 year old man in a kid's body.

I don't believe in the Devil.
You should. He believes in you.
Nov 2, 2022 8:28 PM
Feb 2022
Kirito: I do not understand why he is so hated really lol because personally I think he not a bad main character and he goes through a lot of growth in each season of SAO which improved his character in my opinion.

Lucy, Sakura, and Orihime: They more less all get hated for the same reason being that fans claim that they are all "useless" which isn't true for any of them really lol. Now I do not love any of them but I have nothing against any of them and will even say that I like each of them as I believe their contributions go unnoticed or ignored by many fans who just want to push a narrative about them.

Kazuya: So, I actually do understand why people dislike, and it makes sense, but I personally believe people go a little overboard in my opinion. I personally cannot hate him because although he makes a lot of bad decisions, I think he has moments where he will make sound decisions but is then stopped by one of the girls in his own series who avoid criticism from the fans for some reason when they might just as bad as Kazuya in certain situations. Also, I think his struggle is pretty realistic for as he is his own worst enemy most of the time and he continues to find himself in a cycle of bad decision making especially when it comes to girls, and I think he needs help to see the error of his ways and move forward.
Nov 3, 2022 7:26 AM

Mar 2012
Conrad Weller, fujoshis/fudanshis and the author and editor just keep on hating on him for no reason. Fujoshis sometimes call him a pedo or scream incest the moment they see Conrad next to Yuuri or they are just way too busy feeling sorry for Yuuri because of Conrad's relationship with Julia even though not even a single one on those accusations is true.
Nov 3, 2022 8:15 AM
Apr 2022
Mirai said:
Gabi is easily one of the best characters in AoT and I don't get why she has the most ravenous haters.
because she killed besto girl sasha
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anime references

ST63LTH - 1 hour ago

7 by Guilmon1 »»
8 seconds ago

» Would You Watch a Gender Swapped Version of K-On, Queen Blade, Love Live, and Pretty Cure.

RedTea33 - Yesterday

18 by Spunkert »»
57 seconds ago

» What was your 1000th anime?

Shizuna - Yesterday

12 by ST63LTH »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Every Character You Have Masturbated To Becomes a Team That Has to Fight Goku, Will They Win?

APolygons2 - Jun 23

34 by JustMonaka »»
3 minutes ago

» What is the greatest anime symbolism?

SgtBateMan - 3 hours ago

6 by SgtBateMan »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.