Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2022 1:35 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Ranking of Kings finally comes to a close with Bojji offically being crowned as King after Daida stepped down. This looks to be the start of Miranjo arc when Daida was the first person to forgive her crimes after he saw what she been through. Kage decided to leave Bojji after thinking that his job was done and this made Bojji sad. Even though Kage played a role in saving Bojji's kingdom, the peoples perception of shadow people haven't changed making it difficult for Kage to live on his own. When Bojji found Kage he realized that he was still needed and Bojji wanted Kage by his side as he would not gotten this far without him.

This was an amazing journey as I didn't expect this anime to be a hit for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 and I wouldn't mind having a second season.

I give this anime an 9/10.
AddaeAkonoMar 24, 2022 1:40 PM
Mar 24, 2022 1:47 PM
Dec 2016
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Yeah, good show. Truly I sighed in relief knowing that Daida will be the king now. Bojji is suited more for fun and adventures, rather than politics and ruling over a nation.

Too bad we didn't get to see what happened to Desha. Someday, maybe...

9/10 Not legendary, but still great.

Exactly!!! Lets hope we can see more of his adventures!
Mar 24, 2022 1:59 PM
Sep 2018
Well what a nice send off! Pretty good series although questionable in the last few eps tho, I WANT SEASON 2 ALREADY DAMMIT!
Mar 24, 2022 2:03 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Daida relinquishes the throne to Boji! Kage decides to leave him of his onw will and while that happens, the pathetic Kingbo releases Ouken and tries to beat him...
Unfortunately Ouken is invincible and he has just set him free into the outside world.
Kage can't seem to find a job unfortunately and he is discriminated against a lot and also has a dream of Boji tickling him xD.
He realises how much he really does miss Boji. Sre enough Boji comes and finds him!
They both will now set off on a much greater journey!

What a great finale for a great series :)
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 24, 2022 2:16 PM
Jul 2019
Terrible children's story, glad it's over

Mar 24, 2022 2:22 PM
Mar 2018
That kancho removed a whole star for me. What is this, Naruto? Final score 7/10.

I think there was a lot of wasted potential in the second half of the season, and that they overdid it with Kage. I can tell everyone is happy, sad or embarrassed without a comic relief character having to literally shout it every time, thank you very much. Must've been some pressure to make this more child friendly which just doesn't make any sense. I'd never show this kind of violence to my kid.

I still like Bojji and Despa but I'm rather lukewarm about everyone else. Everyone ended up rather homogeneously good, loyal and naive. All the complexity and depth of characterisation shown in the first half is just gone. Even Bojji's growth ended up little more than a bs power up and a gimmick to suddenly make everyone respect him. And when Bojji finally got the throne, I couldn't make myself care anymore. All the emotional buildup had been ground away by overflowing silliness.

If there's a second season, I don't think I'll watch. But thanks to everyone active in this forum. Your thoughts and comments often added much value to my experience. See ya on the next one.
Mar 24, 2022 2:29 PM
May 2021
I'm really happy and glad I picked up this anime despite the cover photo and "childish" character designs.
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Mar 24, 2022 2:44 PM

Oct 2012
Episode was okay. Overall show is bad, especially with respect to terrible character consistency and gimmicky writing. More details here: https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=438949

The Miranjo marry thing isn't even an isolated instance of bad decisions in this show. It's just a highlight. It's not as if it came way out in left field. Throughout the entire show, things like this happened. It seems everyone forgot that at one point, some of the characters actively wanted to kill Hiling or even Bojji, and several of the Big 4 guys tried to kill each other. But then everyone becomes friends happily ever after.

I feel like Ousama Ranking is like a One Piece filler.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 24, 2022 2:45 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Bojji the king... for a little time xD but going on an adventure with Kage is clearly the best for him, that was kind of a heartwarming ending, I expected more from this show to be honest but it's still more than decent overall
Mar 24, 2022 2:58 PM

Feb 2021
Good last episode and pretty satisfying too.

Overall the anime was great with amazing production and direction too, the second half was definitely the low point though.
And I'm not really sure about Daida just forgiving Miranjo like that.

But yeah pretty good overall 9/10
Mar 24, 2022 3:06 PM
Jan 2021
The ending was great but i didn't expect Bojji joining Kage at the end. its really cool that bojji is following in his fathers footsteps and building a kingdom right there. TBH i fell a little empty from that ending, hopefully there is going to be a sequel.
Mar 24, 2022 3:16 PM
Dec 2018
So Miranjo just gets away scott free with all the murders and tortures, because she has a sad? Urgh.
Mar 24, 2022 3:40 PM

Jul 2014
A mediocre conclusion to a thoroughly disappointing second cour of terrible writing, poor pacing (did we really need to spend half the cour fighting Ouken, only to resolve the whole "deal with the devil stuff" in a matter of minutes?) and just massive wasted potential on so many fronts. The Ouken stuff was comically stupid: if they could have really stopped him from reattaching his limbs by simply cutting the black sludge as he's reforming, why didn't they do that sooner so we didn't waste a good chunk of the second cour on that tedious, stakeless fight (made stakeless by the show's refusal to let anyone die)? Why did Kage think he had to leave Bojji's side after everything that happened and everything they went through? It's absolutely nonsensical writing and decision-making to force an "emotional" finale, regardless of whether it makes sense to have one or not.

After such a fantastic first cour, how did this second cour happen like this? Bojji's training into a badass happened more or less entirely offscreen and hence felt thoroughly unearned. Kage was dumbed down into an obnoxious cheerleader and Brock-esque exposition machine, constantly stating the obvious and just refusing to shut up? Any stakes of death are non-existent thanks to the never-ending, plot-convenient healing powers that multiple characters just so happened to have (including Bosse, without any foreshadowing) and happened to over-use to the point of parody. Daida was sidelined for 90% of the second cour thanks to Miranjo's actions, yet the first thing he does upon returning to his body is forgive her and want to marry her.

And speaking of Miranjo, that's where this second cour well and truly went wrong in so many ways. There's absolutely no conceivable way she should be forgiven so easily after all the atrocities she committed against Bojji's family. She killed Bojji's mother, sacrificed Daida so Bosse could return to life, tried to assassinate Hilling, tried to destroy the country and so much else beside, yet she gets off scot-free as if nothing ever happened.

Normally, half a show being this terrible would merit a sub-5 score, but the first cour was excellent and so I'll put it in the middle as a 6/10. The last time I remember a two-cour show crumbling this badly in its second half was Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.

Oh yeah, and the titular Ousama Ranking never did become relevant in the end, did it?
Mar 24, 2022 3:48 PM

Feb 2011
Really good and unique anime, i appreciate its efforts to try new things and differentiate itself from other anime. If not for the lackluster second half, this would have easily been a 9 or even 10/10

8/10, hope we get some sort of continuation, this world is too beautiful not to explore further
Mar 24, 2022 4:03 PM

Jan 2021
This was really good the great characters the story and the whole Journey that Boji and Kage went through together
Mar 24, 2022 4:05 PM

Nov 2011
For a while this anime for met started to lose it's fire (eps 15-21) A lot of repetitive situations and generic shounen moments which didnt make it stand out from others imo.
I think one of the biggest flaws in this anime is that someone...no matter what...in every episode...is crying.
Like by the end of this episode you have such a good scene with Bojji and Kage and it is meant to be emotional as fuck but it's just not. It's actually very anti-climatic.

The episode overall was good and Bojji wanting to make his own kingdom is cool. FUCKING GOAT HILLING HOLDING ONTO DORSHE HAD ME LIKE "LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
But yeah a some questions left unanswered like why Apeas had such a hard on for Miranjo, why the fuck did Ouken get Yeeted, and something that caught my attention and usually does in shounen anime is when Hilling says "I learned that from my "Sensei"" So now we get a potential new character inserted into the mix of the show.
I think for sure you can go either way on whether or not there will be a season 2. Based on events that happened in this episode. Ranking was A solid anime definitely a top 100 anime but fell short for my enjoyment after a while.

Still have it at an 8.5/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 24, 2022 4:24 PM

Aug 2020
Some of the people said the past few episodes has been a downfall to the series but for me that wasn't true. Miranjo is just a soft villain that needs to be save. And I considered the journey wholesome af. So at the end of this, the brothers both became King of their own kingdom. King Daida and King Bojji has a nice ring to it. I would like to see another season where Bojji establishes his own kingdom and being #1 in the ranking of kings. I still have lots of expectations that is unfulfilled, tho I would say the character development for this show is 10/10. Overall I pretty much enjoyed every single episode. 9/10!! still

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 24, 2022 4:30 PM
Feb 2021
I had some good laughs and some good feels, as I've come to expect of Ousama. Hope we eventually get a continuation! 10/10
Mar 24, 2022 4:30 PM

Mar 2016
i cried so much, bojji and kage's friendship is so pure and beautiful <3 Hilling and Bebin were my other two faves.

solid 8.5/10 show <3

Mar 24, 2022 4:40 PM
Jul 2021
Probably the worst outcome,
1: Miranjo has the ultimate get out of jail free card
2: Daida still gets to be king after all the things he did to Boji
Mar 24, 2022 4:43 PM

Jul 2013
yasm said:
That kancho removed a whole star for me. What is this, Naruto?

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Just... don't do that, Kage. He's royalty with his knights and family right there.

Also, I don't know why Kage felt like he had to leave. He was Bojji's interpreter. He understands Bojji, and can tell others what he means if they can't sign.
Mar 24, 2022 5:01 PM

Mar 2016
This was perhaps one of the most disappointing and frustrating series I've ever watched on a personal level, and this finale amounted next to nothing for me as expected. Tbf, having looked through raw scans of the manga early on, I never had any high expectations to begin with.

There were two particularly recurring themes that this show kept preaching: self-confidence and forgiveness. Both were poorly executed and, along with the animation, only served as a facade to compensate for the bad writing choices that only got worse as the series goes along, especially during the 2nd cour.

I never really liked how the characters were handled in this show, especially Bojji and Miranjo. Bojji's development was not well earned to me considering how convenient, impractical, yet inconsistent his attained ability to "attack weak points" is. At the end, he gives up his position as king (previously handed over to him by Daida) just to tag along with Kage on a journey to make his own kingdom. Why couldn't he just ask the latter to come back and stick by his side as a personal bodyguard?

Miranjo as a character is probably the worst handled. She made countless people suffer for the mere sake of bringing Bosse back to life and find happiness with him all because of some sappy traumatic backstory to make the audience sympathize with her despite all the vile shit she did. I don't care if it's something like "she lost her soul" or "she wasn't herself", that's not gonna cut it. She ended up being forgiven too easily and even got a marriage proposal out of all the most absurd things. Seeing so many people letting this pass and even giving some complicated justification attempt for this part just offended me on a personal level. It's not impossible to forgive her at least gradually, but that quickly and with a damn ring in it? You can't script this any much worse than that.

I understand the charm the show does (or did) have that will make the mainstream audience overlook everything bad and praise the show as some god-given masterpiece by the passion-driven staff of Wit Studio. I admire the animators' effort, I acknowledge the fairy tale charm, I respect and even kinda enjoy seeing people talk about it, but to me, this series is too fundamentally a mess for me and all the positive aspects noted were all but overshadowed by all the glaring problems I had with it at the end of all things. If it ever gets S2, good for the fans and good for Wit, but it's nothing more than a reminder for me to not be too optimistic for any recent or upcoming new seasonal anime, regardless of whether or not I'm familiar with the source material beforehand.
Mar 24, 2022 5:29 PM

Sep 2020
And that's twelve volumes adapted out of the current thirteen.
This turned out to be an excellent anime adaptation, a round of applause for the staff!
Mar 24, 2022 5:42 PM
Apr 2021
Thought bojji v. bosse battle was too quick/rushed for how anticipated it was, daida marrying miranjo out of the blue and garnering everyone’s forgiveness didn’t make much sense to me, and got a little bored at some moments in the 2nd half. Other than that, it was a good time. 7/10
Mar 24, 2022 5:48 PM
Oct 2019
Yeahh Kingbo you released Ouken just for payback? lmao

I think Daida decision it's kinda understandable, it's to ended the cycle of hate.

i knew it Bojji will meet up with Kage again, now they going on Adventure once again...
what a sweet conclusion for Season 1.

What an experience watching Ousama Ranking week to week. It's not a perfect show but it has great moment in it.
Thank You WIT Studio.

Overalll very solid first Season
8/10

can't wait for Season 2, hopefully soon!!
Mar 24, 2022 5:53 PM
Mar 2021
I loved it so much. The story was captivating and the characters were so well-written. I especially loved the art style and the animation, it was soft but perfect for this kind of story. I didn't like episode 22 and 23 though...not just because Daida/Miranjo was totally weird and felt like it came out of nowhere but the whole conclusion felt a little rushed to me. I'd rate this a 10/10 if it weren't for that. Someone pointed this out too but it would have made so much more sense and just been better overall for Daida and Miranjo to have a platonic relationship kind of like Kage and Bojji's instead of that mess.
Mar 24, 2022 6:07 PM

Apr 2020
Too bad they didn't show what happened to Desha and the treasure for the number one on the ranking of kings.

Overall great show, I'll miss Bojji.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Mar 24, 2022 6:11 PM

Sep 2018
God, it's finally over. Won't go into detail, but three of the four top completed reviews say it best and what I've been saying for a long time. A very disappointing series, 5/10.
Mar 24, 2022 6:34 PM

Mar 2021
Atavistic said:
A mediocre conclusion to a thoroughly disappointing second cour of terrible writing, poor pacing, and just massive wasted potential on so many fronts. After such a fantastic first cour, how did this second cour happen like this?
I feel the same and I’m glad you put every valid complaint we share into words.

Atavistic said:
Bojji's training into a badass happened more or less entirely offscreen and hence felt thoroughly unearned. Any stakes of death are non-existent thanks to the never-ending, plot-convenient healing powers that multiple characters just so happened to have (including Bosse, without any foreshadowing) and happened to over-use to the point of parody. Daida was sidelined for 90% of the second cour thanks to Miranjo's actions, yet the first thing he does upon returning to his body is forgive her and want to marry her. And speaking of Miranjo, that's where this second cour well and truly went wrong in so many ways. There's absolutely no conceivable way she should be forgiven so easily after all the atrocities she committed against Bojji's family. She killed Bojji's mother, sacrificed Daida so Bosse could return to life, tried to assassinate Hilling, tried to destroy the country and so much else beside, yet she gets off scot-free as if nothing ever happened.
💯💯💯

Atavistic said:
Did we really need to spend half the cour fighting Ouken, only to resolve the whole "deal with the devil stuff" in a matter of minutes? The Ouken stuff was comically stupid: if they could have really stopped him from reattaching his limbs by simply cutting the black sludge as he's reforming, why didn't they do that sooner so we didn't waste a good chunk of the second cour on that tedious, stakeless fight (made stakeless by the show's refusal to let anyone die)?
The whole Ouken arc was unbearable to watch weekly knowing he’s immortal and they can’t do shit to him. And he can’t talk so he was just a walking sponge. Very boring

Atavistic said:
Why did Kage think he had to leave Bojji's side after everything that happened and everything they went through? It's absolutely nonsensical writing and decision-making to force an "emotional" finale, regardless of whether it makes sense to have one or not. Kage was dumbed down into an obnoxious cheerleader and Brock-esque exposition machine, constantly stating the obvious and just refusing to shut up?
Kage suddenly having that negative IQ thought process was so jarring. It was painfully obvious it happened just to “set up” the reunion that happened just a few minutes later.

Atavistic said:
Oh yeah, and the titular Ousama Ranking never did become relevant in the end, did it?
So much for that system. The whole anime is a fake advertisement.
OdabraniMar 24, 2022 6:39 PM

Mar 24, 2022 7:03 PM
Sep 2015
I really enjoy the series overall but the ending was really generic for a great anime tbh. I would have wished another execution to end the anime.

8 of 10, one of the gems of the year so far.
Mar 24, 2022 7:08 PM

Jun 2021
Cry : The anime omg omg.. hope there is a second season!!!
Mar 24, 2022 7:10 PM

Nov 2010
As far as having watched the show, I don't get why it has such a word in its title: I mean 'ranking'. There would have been more suitable choice for it.

And 23 episodes are too much for the contents the show has. Not bad, but too redundant.

Having gone through all the episodes, Hiling was the most likable character in spite of her unfriendly appearance.
Mar 24, 2022 7:21 PM

Oct 2011
A solid show overall, despite the forced drama in the latter half.

Mar 24, 2022 7:35 PM

Jul 2012
This one had a misstep in execution with how it presented the resolution for Miranjo's conflict, but other than that, it was still a consistently great show and genuine heart and well-intentioned messages within its themes. For being Fairy Tale like, some of which may come like a bit sugary and ingenuous for our all loving little bean of love of a protagonist, but it's something actually being often confronted in the story even in its current second half, and will probably go somewhere at one point (hopefully not as tragic and dark as the Slime isekai anime eventually became lol,
).

8,5/10 much like the manga, on MAL I'll put it as a 9/10 because it's just clearly made with so much care, I don't mind escalating it towards it instead of an 8/10 (as much as I find EP22 and its manga counterpart to be the weakest parts of the story overall).

Mar 24, 2022 7:35 PM
Aug 2018
Wow, what an incredible ride from start to finish. Easily best anime of the season!
Mar 24, 2022 8:21 PM

Jul 2016
Tell me you are into Disney happy endings without telling me you are into Disney happy endings. Because seeing everyone (non-living people included) forgiving Miranjo just like that sure felt like one.
Anyways, still a decent finale tho. Really liked the idea of Bojji deciding to create a kingdom of his own with Kage's company.

So... as for the series as a whole, fantastic first cour followed by an incredibly underwhelming second one. The whole deal with Miranjo and Bosse was awfully handled and the same can be said about Daida's character once he got captured within his own mind. Seriously, all that character exploration just to reduce his persona to a mere simp? sigh* truly disappointing.

But well, still a pretty enjoyable experience, all things considered. Most of the cast was filled with unique and interesting characters and the way in how the show depicted grey morality during the first cour was simply phenomenal in my eyes.

Oh! And Hiling best character and best mom, btw. Every scene involving her was great and though unexpected af, the idea of her and Dorshe potentially becoming a thing in the near future sure put a huge smile on my face. Totally rooting for them.

7/10 - Also goodbye to the best OP of the year so far.
Mar 24, 2022 8:33 PM
Jan 2021
why did Kage leave :,(. glad Boji came back for him. This show was really nice.
Mar 24, 2022 9:01 PM

Jul 2014
I don't think anyone is against Miranjo getting a second chance but it doesn't seem to me that what we saw was the right way to resolve it. Like, it all ends in "If Daida says so, it's okay" and Bojji's mom giving her a thumbs up lol. I know the message of the series is about forgiveness and second chances but it can't be that after everything she did, it takes just a few minutes for everything to be "okay".

I'm glad Kingbo showed up (out of nowhere) just when today I was thinking when the hell was he going to show up when the last thing they showed us of him was that he was alive haha, looks like there's still a lot to be resolved with Ouken. Not so happy with what they did with Desha and his number one ranking tho, for a series that is called "Ranking of Kings" they just brushed aside what we saw last week for the finale.

Also, what happened to the girl who helped hide Kage from the light clan people? At the time it seemed like she would be important later in the story but we never saw her again. Well, knowing that there's still story left to tell I guess it's still likely that she'll show up later.

All that aside, I'm happy with Bojji wanting to create his own kingdom like his father, that's nice.

And that's it. I have to say that this is one of those series that while everyone praises it, I think that while it's good, I have more fun with others. I don't know, I guess I just wasn't that fan of how fairytale-like it was (especially in the second part)... and the Miranjo thing is something I honestly want to forget.
Mar 24, 2022 9:03 PM

Jan 2011
not sure how to rate this one show had such high promise in the first cour and it was a setup to what i assumed would be a pretty crazy story what i got near the middle was mostly bad writing and pacing issues with some still decent visuals ,even some of the characters that had grown into pretty great characters ended up falling victims to poor choices Daida/Miranjo being one of the bigger outcries like the fuck, kage going 180 on his ownself worth also came outta no where but was only setup for them going out on their own adventure boji was great i couldn't but help think he was unfit for a king life and thats kinda how it ended despite that sorta being the main plot in the start lol

disappointing to say the least would still say this kinda worth checking out but we all got milkshaked 8.5/10 for the first half 6/10 for 2nd
Mar 24, 2022 9:06 PM

Aug 2018
LONG LIVE BOJJI!!
It was very good. Everyone celebrating when Daida tells Bojji to be king was really nice and cool. Although well, he's decided to quit. But, he's decided to find his own kingdom to rule, along with Kage.
This anime has been great, although there are some more things to tell. Will there be a second season? (please!!) for the moment we will have to see in the future. Even so, it has been very good.

Mar 24, 2022 10:11 PM
Jun 2013
Of course the sad & toxic bubble that this site became lately means a bunch of negative comments about this series in the end, the haters just came out of the woods despite many not even making a comment through the entire season XD, but whatever, 10/10, fantastic show from the beginning to end, congrats for the incredible job by Wit and hoping S2 doesn't take forever to happen
Shinuki_n_RebornMar 24, 2022 10:16 PM
Mar 24, 2022 10:54 PM

Feb 2014
Damn Boji gave up kingship for Kageship. What a chad.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 24, 2022 11:24 PM

Jan 2008
Exciting premise, excellent start (a quasi-shakespeare-esque setting, powered by the charm of the World Masterpiece Theater stuffs), decent continuation, horribad second half, atrocious last episodes. Well, it was a journey on its own, but not necessarily the one I was initially hoping for.

Weak, generous 5/10. Hiling = best anime mom ever.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Mar 24, 2022 11:59 PM

Dec 2020
awe that was cute. i feel like that last kage drama wasn't rly necessary and bojji wanting to make a kingdom on his own was kinda .. out of the blue? ish? but eh, i still liked it!!

this was a really, really fun show. there were a lot of parts which disappointed me and got me a lil frustrated lol but nevertheless im glad i watched it.

i also think that there were some stuff they could've explained more on instead of that kage drama(ex: ouken) but oh well. great job to everyone who worked on this
Mar 25, 2022 12:03 AM
Mar 2010
Amazing start to the series. Unfortunately the second half is clearly weaker with plot conveniences, dragging, confusing development and a
plot resolution which absolutely made no sense.

But I'm glad this series was made and I hope it turns into a successful one so that we'll have a continuation and more importantly, more shows of this kind will be made.

8/10

Also Kage and Boiji are the best duos in recent anime. No question.
Mar 25, 2022 12:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, unexpectedly a chilling finale but also with Kage and Bojji return their journey, alone this time. Well, what can i expect after the true end that coming from previous episode. Bojji achieved his dream to become the king. But when thinking about his precious shadow friend, why not finding and making his own kingdom, like his father?

Absolutely great final development coming up from Bojji, this time, ngl. I also can't help but glad they return to the journey that almost become the main story of the first cour. Before Miranjo arc start kicking out to take Ousama Ranking down the rank. But honestly, its still an understandable scenario for Miranjo repentance. After all this is your typical fairy tail fantasy story. So stop making a nonsense highly expectation, lads xd.

As expected too, Desha-Ouken part completely skip, for the most possible second season setup of Ousama Ranking, if Wit, and money, still consider taking this show again on the future. All that being said, beside Miranjo arc, Ousama Ranking is a fun ride. I am goin to give this a solid 10, or maybe just 9. But, with Daida, or should i say author decision, to condone Miranjo and even frickin marry her, its a fair choice for me to hold this up at 8.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 25, 2022 12:26 AM
Sep 2021
Just don't read Rebelpanda's review and you're fine
Mar 25, 2022 12:45 AM

Jan 2021
So yea.. that's the last episode.. i will really miss ousama ranking thursday

BUT not gonna lie the plot goes downhill a bit in the past few episdoes.. I still cant get over how they forgive miranjo just like that. when she literally killed a lot of people and made them suffer..

and in this episode at first I really hated how bojji decided to leave the kingdom and give the throne back to daida to be with kage and build a new kingdom. but after thinking about it more, I end up likinig the Idea..

Ousama ranking probably got one of the most unique world building in all of anime, I really love how we would get to see more of it, and bojji building his own kingdom is really Interesting..

Mar 25, 2022 1:07 AM

Aug 2020
Really cool episode this week, I thought that was a very fitting end to the first season.

Now then, I wonder what's in store for us in the next season.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Mar 25, 2022 1:09 AM

May 2020
one of the biggest let downs of the year
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

224 by Lanz »»
May 23, 6:07 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2022

119 by Lanz »»
May 22, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2022

110 by Lanz »»
May 20, 11:24 PM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2022

177 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

107 by PrimeX »»
Apr 20, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.