Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (12) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Nov 2, 2014 5:19 PM

Sep 2012
irrols said:
You're an harem fan, you like spamming to grow your e-penis and your favorite title is HHH Triple Ecchi but you have nothing to do with fapservice. "okay sure".
Considering the only part of that which was correct is the harem fan part, and yet was still never referring to myself in the first place at any point when I addressed anyone in the past couple of pages, you're still without a decent reason to be talking bullshit.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Nov 3, 2014 2:18 AM

Feb 2013
Korrvo said:
irrols said:
You're an harem fan, you like spamming to grow your e-penis and your favorite title is HHH Triple Ecchi but you have nothing to do with fapservice. "okay sure".
Considering the only part of that which was correct is the harem fan part, and yet was still never referring to myself in the first place at any point when I addressed anyone in the past couple of pages, you're still without a decent reason to be talking bullshit.
No need to deny, there's nothing wrong about it anyway.
My list - "Let's share our lame sides" (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou)
Nov 3, 2014 11:41 PM

Jul 2014
Nothing, the problem is with the middle class social justice warriors always looking for something to get angry at or use as a stepping stone to get themselves some attention.

Most of them are the type of hypocrites who get offended and complain about stupid shit like "objectification" while beating their dick dry over some random whore on the internet.
Nov 4, 2014 6:35 AM

Apr 2014
irrols said:
Milk_is_Special said:
Well seeing your list and how you rated shows makes me think that you've got a really bad taste in anime, so don't go bashing other people for liking something when you've rated GTO a 4 when you've rated K-on a 6. <.<
Reading your comment makes me think that you're totally mad right now.

You went: "omg i'm so pissed off right now ... this guy said stuff i can't stand wtf ... let's check his list and see if we can get some counter-arguments over there."

I can read you like an open book my pokemon fanboy <3
How am I mad? I just stated the obvious, and is it illegal to look at someone's list? Also I've watched pokémon when I was young, what's the big deal? If you as a kid haven't seen pokémon you kinda missed out on a lot of good childhood memories. And by the way, Pokémon is the best game ever made <.<
Nov 4, 2014 9:10 AM

Oct 2014
Nothing wrong with fanservice, I löööv it :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2014 9:12 AM

Oct 2014
There's nothing particularly wrong with it....I just think it's annoying and distracting when inappropriate.
Nov 4, 2014 2:38 PM

Feb 2013
MdDaniels said:
Most of them are the type of hypocrites who get offended and complain about stupid shit like "objectification" while beating their dick dry over some random whore on the internet.
Using a fake account to talk about hypocrites. LOL.
My list - "Let's share our lame sides" (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou)
Nov 4, 2014 2:48 PM

Feb 2010
Milk_is_Special said:
irrols said:
Reading your comment makes me think that you're totally mad right now.

You went: "omg i'm so pissed off right now ... this guy said stuff i can't stand wtf ... let's check his list and see if we can get some counter-arguments over there."

I can read you like an open book my pokemon fanboy <3
How am I mad? I just stated the obvious, and is it illegal to look at someone's list? Also I've watched pokémon when I was young, what's the big deal? If you as a kid haven't seen pokémon you kinda missed out on a lot of good childhood memories. And by the way, Pokémon is the best game ever made <.<

Not surprised to know that you also have shit taste in games.

And before someone jumps to say something, I'm not saying pokemon games are shit, they are just ok.
VanisherNov 4, 2014 3:47 PM
Nov 4, 2014 4:48 PM

Apr 2014
Vanisher said:
Milk_is_Special said:

And before someone jumps to say something, I'm not saying pokemon games are shit, they are just ok.
Well that is your opinion on it, and how can you say someone has a shit taste in games while you only know 1 game he likes. I like Guitar Hero, League of Legends, Amnesia, Dark Souls etc. Do you think I still have a shit taste?

Reading your comment also states that you think I have a shit taste in anime while on the other hand you only have mainstream top charted anime in your favorite list and all the other shows you bash into the ground with 2s. So who has a shit taste here? The guy who watches anime and gives everything a fair chance or the guy who only has top rated anime in his favorites and who doesn't give other anime a fair chance?
Nov 4, 2014 4:50 PM

Jul 2014
Don't worry Milk, Pokémon is cool.
Nov 4, 2014 4:56 PM

Apr 2014
xDarkrai said:
Damn right it is!
Nov 4, 2014 5:13 PM

Jun 2011
Milk_is_Special said:
xDarkrai said:
Damn right it is!
i agree with this, but im a sucker for RPG's in general
Nov 4, 2014 5:26 PM

Sep 2014
Milk_is_Special said:
xDarkrai said:
Damn right it is!

Pokemon was my favorite show as a kid so of course it's good btw milk your taste in anime is not shit
but you already knew that :D
Nov 4, 2014 5:32 PM
Nov 2014
Zymf said:
Why do people always have to complain about fanservice? I don't se whats wrong with a lot of panty shots and big boobs (unless you find them disgusting/ugly for some odd reason).

If you think a show lacks other things such as a good plot / seriousness, then complain about those things instead -.-

Your thoughts?

Its cheap and makes animes look also cheap.
Nov 4, 2014 5:34 PM

Jul 2014
Killaclown said:
Milk_is_Special said:
Damn right it is!
i agree with this, but im a sucker for RPG's in general

Yeah same here.
Nov 4, 2014 6:40 PM

Apr 2014
Carefree859 said:
Milk_is_Special said:
Damn right it is!

Pokemon was my favorite show as a kid so of course it's good btw milk your taste in anime is not shit
but you already knew that :D
Ofcourse I know, It is MY taste!
Nov 4, 2014 6:45 PM

Apr 2013
and this is how you derail a thread

I love most nonsexual fan service. Moe and gore fan service is pretty much why I still watch anime. As long as you don't go overboard with either, it's not a big problem.

Don't really like sexual fan service unless I'm watching an ecchi show. If i'm not it can easily break suspension of disbelief, and I hate when that happens.
Nov 4, 2014 6:46 PM

Apr 2014
Cupquake said:
and this is how you derail a thread

I love most nonsexual fan service. Moe and gore fan service is pretty much why I still watch anime. As long as you don't go overboard with either, it's not a big problem.

Don't really like sexual fan service unless I'm watching an ecchi show. If i'm not it can easily break suspension of disbelief, and I hate when that happens.
Derailing a thread is fun!
Nov 5, 2014 3:42 PM

Feb 2010
Milk_is_Special said:
Vanisher said:

Well that is your opinion on it, and how can you say someone has a shit taste in games while you only know 1 game he likes. I like Guitar Hero, League of Legends, Amnesia, Dark Souls etc. Do you think I still have a shit taste?

Reading your comment also states that you think I have a shit taste in anime while on the other hand you only have mainstream top charted anime in your favorite list and all the other shows you bash into the ground with 2s. So who has a shit taste here? The guy who watches anime and gives everything a fair chance or the guy who only has top rated anime in his favorites and who doesn't give other anime a fair chance?

Yeah because kaiji and tatami galaxy are mainstream for sure.
Nov 5, 2014 5:13 PM
Apr 2010
Zymf said:
Why do people always have to complain about fanservice? I don't se whats wrong with a lot of panty shots and big boobs (unless you find them disgusting/ugly for some odd reason).

I see enough of that in real life to watch an anime centered around it.
Nov 5, 2014 9:12 PM

Jun 2011
NiN10d0h said:
Zymf said:

can i live with you?
Nov 5, 2014 9:14 PM

Apr 2014
Nothing, fan service is the pinnacle of all human creation
Nov 6, 2014 7:44 PM

Sep 2014
NiN10d0h said:
Zymf said:

So seeing TOO much of it is a bad thing now?
Nov 6, 2014 9:02 PM
Nov 2013
Most of the time is out of the place, too convenient or extremely forced. If they could handle it well, but normally the public is made of sick otaku pervert virgin teen. Can't help but despise that.
Nov 7, 2014 12:22 AM

Jul 2008
Zymf said:

If you think a show lacks other things such as a good plot / seriousness, then complain about those things instead -.-

Your thoughts?

Thanks you, i was saying that for years ...
There pepole who hate good ecchi anime and don't want to think of them as good as they are becouse they have boobs.

Freezing have the same idea and plot of Attack on titans and start before it, but they hate it becouse ECCHI, If you can't handle same nudity don't watch it.

Just becouse nudity is there dos not mean it bad, but if it the only thing in they show, yes it bad.
Nov 7, 2014 12:36 AM
Jul 2018
haha regardless of what people here think about fan service and all that it includes, animes that are made to have large amounts of fanservice sell a lot more especially in japan (at least that's what my zero amount of research has come to a conclusion with, to be honest i'm just basing this off random things I have seen around the internet) anyway yeah that's at least why there is so much fanservice anime out there. It's just something you will have to deal with in this current scene, there are heaps of harems and comedy animes that use fanservice / ecchi so I guess just be tolerant of it and try your best to ignore it if you really don't enjoy it. I think fanservice is fun and just don't take it too seriously.. well that's just my 2 cents i guess.
Feb 4, 2015 5:10 PM

Aug 2014
As long as it doesn't distract from the story... there's no such thing as too much fanservice
Feb 4, 2015 5:28 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Fanservice is ok, but it can also ruin an anime if it's too much of it. I want to see normal anime, not hentai

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 4, 2015 5:33 PM

Jan 2012
too much Fanservice suck... better turn the shit to hentai

Feb 4, 2015 5:35 PM

Dec 2013
If the story is focused around fan service then i'm going to take it for what it is, specially if it's quality service.

Now if the fan service is something so common it is detracting from the story, then i'm going to call it out.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Feb 4, 2015 6:52 PM

Sep 2014
absolutely nothing
Feb 4, 2015 7:00 PM

Feb 2013
'Cause it can take people out of the show, and can be annoying if you don't find it attractive.
Feb 4, 2015 8:25 PM

Aug 2014
kill la kill and seikon no qwaser had a tone that fit the fanservice.

something like chobits on the other hand doesn't benefit because if you take the fanservice out, it's practically a kids show... so it doesn't match
Feb 4, 2015 8:32 PM

Jan 2015
Well too much fanservice is just useless to the story
Feb 4, 2015 9:21 PM

Jul 2014
I believe fan service is added to attract customers who like that stuff for guarantee profit but I believe Fan service is weird and unneeded for success. Look at Attack on Titan and Death Note.
Feb 5, 2015 7:07 AM

Apr 2014
A lot of people seem to forget that everything in an anime can be considered fan service, even a good story can be considered fan service.
Feb 5, 2015 7:08 AM

Nov 2012
Milk_is_Special said:
A lot of people seem to forget that everything in an anime can be considered fan service, even a good story can be considered fan service.
they are talking about sexual fanservice obviously, why dont you understand such simple thing like that geez
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 5, 2015 7:12 AM

Jun 2014
Milk_is_Special said:

yeah I agree its the same with gore, violence and other shit
All credit goes to Sacred.
Feb 5, 2015 7:32 AM

Apr 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
Milk_is_Special said:
they are talking about sexual fanservice obviously, why dont you understand such simple thing like that geez
That isn't stated in the title and the question, so I can interpretate that in any way I want.
Feb 5, 2015 9:32 AM
Sep 2014
Naisto said:
haha regardless of what people here think about fan service and all that it includes, animes that are made to have large amounts of fanservice sell a lot more especially in japan (at least that's what my zero amount of research has come to a conclusion with, to be honest i'm just basing this off random things I have seen around the internet) anyway yeah that's at least why there is so much fanservice anime out there. It's just something you will have to deal with in this current scene, there are heaps of harems and comedy animes that use fanservice / ecchi so I guess just be tolerant of it and try your best to ignore it if you really don't enjoy it. I think fanservice is fun and just don't take it too seriously.. well that's just my 2 cents i guess.

That just says the taste of japanese people is terrible and lame
Feb 5, 2015 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
When it's a plot point it can make a show really, really bad. Like HOTD for example. The concept is sure, kinda bad to begin with, but it could have been dealt with better than to shove a bunch of boobs in your face at all times.
Feb 5, 2015 9:56 AM

Jun 2011
It can be good when its a "plot point" too, just in my experience it has to be comedy focused to be good (prison school Manga perfect example)
Feb 5, 2015 10:38 AM

Dec 2013
Nothing.
Feel free to message me to chat.
Feb 5, 2015 10:43 AM

Oct 2012
Killaclown said:
It can be good when its a "plot point" too, just in my experience it has to be comedy focused to be good (prison school Manga perfect example)
Monogatari does this quite well as well imo, the 20 second slow motion panty shot in the first 20 seconds of Bake is plot relevant.
Feb 5, 2015 11:21 AM

Jun 2011
Feaor said:
Killaclown said:
Monogatari does this quite well as well imo, the 20 second slow motion panty shot in the first 20 seconds of Bake is plot relevant.
lol haven't seen the show but sounds like quality 20 sec. right there :p
Feb 5, 2015 11:25 AM

Apr 2014
Killaclown said:
Feaor said:
I'm probably gonna watch it soon :)
Feb 5, 2015 11:27 AM

Nov 2010
Kisuke_ said:
Any fanservice has no use in the story.
Feb 5, 2015 11:31 AM

Apr 2014
IntroverTurtle said:
Kisuke_ said:
Any fanservice has no use in the story.
Everything is fanservice!
Feb 5, 2015 11:31 AM

Oct 2012
Killaclown said:
Feaor said:
Its legit plot relevant though although it isn't apparent unless you've read Kizu which hasn't been animated yet. Monogatari does use fanservice quite well though, then again it doesn't really have a strong plot thread so there isn't anything to real distract you from.
Feb 5, 2015 11:32 AM

Dec 2012
When will people get that fanservice =/= ecchi
and that fanservice is by default no matter what, is not needed in a story, as it's unnecessary be definition.

Killaclown said:

If it's a plot relevant, it's not fanservice.

Prison School has ecchi, it doesn't have fanservice.
Pages (12) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Why is Japan Afraid of Realism in Anime? ( 1 2 )

TheSunLife - Sep 23

53 by JoeChip »»
40 seconds ago

» Misleading, out of context, or outright fake knowledge about various titles ( 1 2 )

RobertBobert - Yesterday

88 by Nutella71 »»
3 minutes ago

» Localization examples you can quote?

EmiliaHoarfrost - 7 hours ago

9 by Quadruple_Oi »»
3 minutes ago

» What anime studio has the best track record for consistent bangers? ( 1 2 )

Reshiram_IX - Sep 20

56 by Flick_on »»
10 minutes ago

» Why doesn't Hollywood take risk anymore unlike the anime industry?

Spunkert - 4 hours ago

23 by Nurguburu »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.