Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shadows House
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 5, 2021 1:20 PM

Jun 2019
My 152nd completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Jul 5, 2021 3:35 PM

Feb 2014
Well, I guess the high-ups of the Shadow house we will keep with their mischievous acts for some time.

Very enjoyable anime.
TechOtakuJul 5, 2021 3:38 PM
Jul 6, 2021 11:56 AM

Jul 2019
A little helpful lump of soot with a bow, such a cutie. It was nice to see Ram again, albeit already in her different state of existence. John with a punch of love to ferry Kate and Emilico to their house was badass. I didn't really like the scenes with Edward and his adult intrigues and sadly a lot of screentime was dedicated to this path of the story in recent episodes, this junk have already been firmly absorbed into real life.

I don't know how to judge this anime in the end, it had its highs and lows, beautiful and forgettable characters, exciting and boring moments. It's above average for sure, but how really above is a vague moment. If Season 2 ever sees the light of day I'd watch it immediately, that's for sure.
Jul 7, 2021 3:50 AM

Apr 2013
So did Emilico get brainwashed again? Lol. I saw the teacup drop and assumed that's what I was supposed to think.

Anyways I love her. Good show.
Jul 7, 2021 7:23 AM

Apr 2010
I hope we can get another season!

In meantime I may start reading manga :)
Forever hold this heart that I will give to you
Forever I will live for you
Jul 8, 2021 5:38 AM

Nov 2013
I don't like how the other "living dolls" returned to normal so easily, instead of having to drink a lot of water like Emiriko. That ended up making Keito's investigation and discovery of the method to make humans regain their sanity after drinking the coffee pointless.
I still loved this anime as a whole, though. I guess the coffee can be compared to vaccines in real life, since it seems like the more people take vaccines the more fanatical they become towards the world government.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jul 8, 2021 10:21 AM
Jun 2020
So, the "slice of life" tag was a fucking lie....
Jul 9, 2021 11:29 AM

Jul 2020
every anime that changes from the manga doesn't look the same. I was loving this work with all my might, now I feel obliged to read the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2021 3:29 AM

Nov 2013
Reading some replies in this thread made me think that in the manga the fact of the "living dolls" being actually humans who have their memories altered would only be revealed later in the story, and not right after the Debut, but then I started reading the manga myself, and both the revelation that the shadows are created to imitate the form of the children and take over their bodies and the fact that the "living dolls" are actually humans were revealed precisely in the same way that they were revealed in the anime. So I'm confused now.
Why are some people complaining about the anime revealing "some secrets" early?
Leaving aside the filler last episodes, whose divergence from the manga began right after Keito reveals the truth to Emiliko, the only difference that I noticed in the manga was how, instead of "a living doll whose face can't be seen", it was
ColtBuntlineJul 10, 2021 3:32 AM
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jul 10, 2021 10:58 AM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
I gave 9/10 after episode 10, but soon after the last 3 episodes were a bit mood killing and didn't fully developed the climax. Where I expected tension at its peak the plot was more focused on an action mood and honestly the finale felt a bit anti-climatic, but it was still pretty good, I am so glad it left space for further development and a possible next season. All the comments by manga readers mentioning the deviation from the source, the cut and rushed moments make clear why the last episodes dropped in quality and felt a bit off. I really wanted this to be my 3rd 9/10 of the spring 2021 season, but I had to lower the mark to 8/10 for the last 3 eps, but not below that, it would be unfair. It manages to stay in my top3 of the season for now, let's see how the other shows will do.
Jul 11, 2021 8:29 AM
Jun 2015
Boazanian said:
Even if this was some sort of anime original towards the end, I think this would nicely lead towards introducing whoever that Shadow in the prison cell.

Really nice anime. Great atmosphere, love Emilico, and am looking forward to a sequel.

It was Rum, and I'm thinking that her Shadow fused into her ribbon, as Rum became a veiled doll and she was scene with the little soot creature moving around a cart at the end.
Jul 15, 2021 1:10 AM

Feb 2020
So the little creature was Lum's doing, so cute. I am glad to see she is still alive, but also sad to see her imprisoned.

Well, that was a good show ! I know it apparently took an original route and even without having read the manga, I could definitely see it at times, but overall I still liked it. It made me want even more to read the manga, even if the twists obviously won't have the same impact now.
So I give it 7/10 !
Jul 19, 2021 7:03 AM

Feb 2020
It was unique premise but concept and twist was more or less similar to promise neverland. Overall a interesting watch. Though Voice acting was kind of annoying at the start for some reason.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jul 19, 2021 7:10 PM

Nov 2019
This show turned out to match my expectations for what Yakusoku no Neverland (which I've yet to watch) was going to be like.

Aside from the last quarter, which is apparently Anime original, it's surprisingly well paced and does a good job balancing its various genre elements.

Personally though I find Emilico's perpetually cheerful, semi-oblivious personality grating.
Aug 6, 2021 6:52 AM

Mar 2012
This was really good I hope it gets another season. I'm really interested to see what happens to Emilico and the other living dolls specially given how it was revealed that they are actually human. Also makes me curious how their shadow masters were made.
Aug 11, 2021 5:24 AM

Jul 2015
Not the slice-of-life series I initially expected from the first ep, but I really enjoyed watching wholesome Emilico in this unique house full of shadows with a glimpse of their dark secrets.

Aug 23, 2021 12:12 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Definitely not the finest final anime-original influenced arc but this was a pretty good anime overall, in my opinion.

To be honest, the aesthetics and premise of the show were enough to convince me but I was surprised at how enjoyable things turned out to get in the middle arc featuring the debut arc. That's not to say that the first few episodes were bad though, it's just that it didn't follow the chill SOL route that I expected. And looking back now, I'm very pleased with where the show ultimately headed.

As for this final episode though, the whole psychological battle with Edwards felt underwhelming from the start and my impression of it now is fairly identical. It was nice to see some bonding between the children and whatnot, but was kind of a let-down following the previous great arc. Rum lending a hand was a nice addition. I realized one of the floor 3 admins seemed to have a small soot doll with her too, I totally thought it was her there.

Interesting final few moments there too, by the way. Uncanny in a sense but fitting to the theme of the show.

As such, narrative-wise, this gets a job well done from me. In the case of the other departments, the sound department is one that stood out too. I've heard instrumental EDs before but not the Op often, I found that kind of interesting and the visuals really complimented it too. ED, on the other hand, was fantastic, as expected from Reona. Character-wise, the show kind of split in two: the first with the main duo and Emilico's group buddies and the second with the main duo and the partners in crime. Initially, the transition felt abrupt and while the conclusion didn't exactly try to mend this, I didn't mind it too much.

Solid 8/10. Could've been a 9/10 had the final arc been a little different but well, this ain't half-bad either.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 29, 2021 11:03 AM

Feb 2018
So Edward got busted but still got a 2nd chance. It was Rum who was helping them all along huh? Hopefully we get a 2nd season and get to see what happens! this was a pretty good 1st season!
Aug 29, 2021 2:25 PM

Jun 2015
a second season please
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Sep 2, 2021 3:00 PM

Apr 2020
Kind of a shame that the last eps weren't that good. It would be one of my highest rated animes of the year so far but with that it will stay with a good 8/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Sep 14, 2021 3:41 AM

Jun 2016
I enjoyed the show more than I expected. it was very entertaining. The last episodes felt a little bit lazy as conflicts were resolved too conveniently. Still, it doesn’t bother me. I’m glad I watched it!
Sep 15, 2021 7:05 PM
Oct 2019
this series started out incredibly strong. the first 2-3 episodes had it sitting pretty at a 9/10

it then waned a little bit, but the maze episodes picked it back up. we learned about those body snatching shadow imitation fairy things shortly thereafter

and then the final few episodes were kind of average again. kate all of a sudden proclaiming she admired emilico's individualism? that was so out of character for kate, and kind of came out of the blue. and edward just magically knowing kate was up to something? speaking of which, were we ever truly given a good explanation as to why edward wanted to kick kate/emilico out in the first place?

i just feel like this show could've been better, without even adding new plot points. just develop a few of the current ones a little better. some of the mystery and intrigue had disappeared by the end of the season as well. kind of makes me think they shouldn't have revealed what the shadows actually are yet. and left it as a lingering mystery for the second season (but maybe they didn't know if they'd get a second season?)

7/10 overall. maybe a borderline 8/10, but i'm not sure it deserves it
Sep 19, 2021 12:36 PM

Aug 2011
I'll admit, this one took me by surprise. I enjoyed it much more than I anticipated.

Loved the camaraderie between the shadows and the dolls (humans) in the previous episodes, but I'm partial to John/Sean. Those two crack me up.
Sep 25, 2021 11:43 AM

Nov 2013
bruh... i did not expect this finale, but surprisingly i didnt love it. It was good and i liked it but it just wasn't amazing, still i cant wait for season 2 to come out
Sep 27, 2021 3:22 AM
May 2019
def best ED this season. and the anime so underrated tbh
Jan 1, 2022 7:19 AM

Mar 2017
Damn, I was not expecting to love this anime as much as I do when I first started it! Such an awesome concept and the mystery of it all is so intriguing!

I found it very interesting that Lord Grandfather chose to go easy on Edward… wonder what his game is? Also, the little Shirley soot sprite was so cute. I’m glad that Rum isn’t alone and still has Shirley with her in some form.

Bring on Season 2!!!
Jan 21, 2022 2:43 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
The ending left me confused twice, with Rum and with Emilico behaving like that, I also felt the second part of this episode was a bit underwhelming though it felt great to see that Edward getting his plans obliterated like that, he is soo annoying, a decent villain to hate.

After the halfway mark of S1 I clearly noticed it becoming better and better, you just get used to Emilico and her charms, and the reveals about the shadows and living dolls were great tbh, but certainly did not disappoint.

The series really goes for something very different than most and succeeds very well, Kate & Emilico have such a good relationship going on, it was a joy to see, especially Kate saving her in ep11.

I heard this ending was original, and certainly could have been more remarkable, to me the potential of the series has yet to be reached, hopefully, a S2 will adapt even more exciting chapters from the manga?

Took me a while to warm up to Shadow Houses but when I did I was sucked in for the whole ride, definitely plan to see S2, and read the manga if they fuck it up or never do an S3.

8.2/10=8
Jan 23, 2022 6:53 PM
Aug 2010
I am glad that there are still a few animes within a year which are pretty unique and feels pretty fresh like no other anime. The setting was pretty interesting, but it had a tad too much Mystery most of the time, which isn't one of my favourite genres. The beginning was a bit slow, but I was intrigued where it will go. The Deput episodes were quite enjoyable and after that everything felt kinda off to me. I am an anime only watcher, but like I've read before it is anime original and kinda felt that way. The sudden knowledge of knowing that the dolls are human was really random and it was kinda meh after that. Overall a decent 7.9/10. I wish it had a bit mir horror/psychogical elements in it. I am going to watch season 2, but at a later point, cause there are too many animes I still need to watch first.
Feb 9, 2022 3:24 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I still don't get what the deal is with Edward. He wants to rise to the top, but what is his plan exactly? Idk if kidnapping little kids is going to help you there bro

So, just some quick final summarizing thoughts, it's CloverWorks, so it's bound to have a beautiful exterior, and it truly does. Visuals are impeccable, and the music is tasteful. What is at its core is the mystery surrounding this house, and that part truly is intriguing. However I just don't think it was executed in the best way, and what I mean by that is that despite the mystery which should keep it engaging, I just didn't personally find it so. It's done in an adequate way, but not an excellent one, which would've been preferable in which to live up to these visuals and sound. It's nowhere near BAD, but it's also not exactly as good as I was hoping for and expecting. For me, it just kind of ends up coming off as, "meh."

That said it still will most likely be a worthwhile watch for most other people. And despite my own 50/50 views on it I will still certainly be watching season 2 when it hopefully airs this summer- I think things will definitely start to get real then. Or.... we might get a promised neverland season 2 scenario... which I'm quite sure won't happen again. If the 2nd season is as good as this one is, I think I'll probably enjoy it even more because I really am expecting some more game-changing elements to come into play.

Overall, I'm hovering between a 5 and 6 out of 10 for this one, will most likely end up giving it a 5/10, an "OK" score. Certainly not a waste of time, but still a shame because it could've been so much better at least imo. Again, still plan to watch S2, and I do have high hopes for it.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Mar 8, 2022 12:02 PM

May 2017
Overall this was a pretty good anime. While the last few episodes were not as good as the rest of the anime (like many users have pointed out), they were not bad either. Apparently they are anime original, but I still found them enjoyable. I really liked the characters, and the mix of comedy/lighthearted scenes with mystery and horror elements. I'm a fan of the Victorian-esque setting/aesthetic as well. Solid 8/10
Apr 14, 2022 11:13 PM

Jun 2012
I hope we get to see Edward eat shit in Season 2.

Thought about picking up the manga but the first volume doesn't get an English release until June, when season 2 airs. Really wish they'd pick up the ball when it comes to English releases, they're too damn slow. Would rather purchase and support than read a scanlation.
KoshiiApr 14, 2022 11:18 PM
Apr 18, 2022 8:07 AM

Apr 2016
So their back at being brainwashed, make sense if these were just an anime original episodes to give a proper ending without disrupting too much whatever that happens next.
This started boring and then it got exciting up to episode 11 and then it stumble a little bit without ruining it. Good.
May 18, 2022 6:13 AM
Apr 2022
The final was lazy and just disappointment. It's solid 8 if it weren't for the last 3~4 episodes. 6/10.
May 26, 2022 1:49 AM
May 2022
I kinda disappointed with this episode because the story ended, like..., in the half-way, but it's not made me curious enough to read the manga. But I still love the beginning and the middle of this anime tho
Jul 9, 2022 7:44 AM

Aug 2008
Ehhh, wasn't impressed with the show at all. Started off incredibly boring for the first few episodes with an annoying "cute" blonde girl child and cleaning, lots of cleaning. Slowly got a bit more entertaining as the debut arrived and passed but was still completely underwhelmed. The complete nothing of an end made everything feel pointless to me as well, Edward skates so just going to be a round 2 between him and those in the childrens wing I guess. Meh. 5/10.
Jul 9, 2022 8:37 PM
Jun 2019
A pretty nice ending I guess, although it greatly deviated from the source material. But I've come to learn, that the author of the manga themselves, made it so with CloverWorks just in case they didn't get a season 2. But now we have a second season, so it'll be interesting how they'll tie it back with the manga.

After finishing, we can finally realize who were the kids we saw in the first episode.

Now off to begin watching the second season.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 24, 2022 2:44 PM

May 2020
STAY AWAY FROM CAFFEINE, THAT FUCKING CAFFEINE.

Satisfying conclusion, bad guys lost and our Shadow x Doll duo won. Still would've been helpful if they took their time and explain us why Edward had this thing against Kate.

Was a bit slow paced in the beginning but it picked up at the halfway, during that debut arc and from there I don't think I've any specific problems to list down, as these characters too grew up on me. Liked the overall setting and this slight feel of mystery throughout, a decent 6/10.

Also anime original ending you say? Ironically there's a second season ongoing right now lol, hoping onto that one now.
Aug 15, 2022 8:06 PM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
Merve2Love said:
My Problem with it is that it's so incredibly tame...

In the end nothing happened to anyone....ever. These harsh and cruel rules of the House basically aren't really existent...don't know why they don't give us a little shock, a little scare. Punishment for Edward would've been a good opportunity for something like that. It lacks grit!

And I kinda got that sense through the whole Season.

Not saying I don't like the mystery about Shadows House and the mighty Lord Grandfather
But still....

I'll always know that bascially nothing real bad can happen to anyone in this series...
Which takes aways some of the darkness they try to build up.

Agreed.

It feels like there are no stakes at all, no consequences for anyone. The finale was so lazy and literally everything went back to "normal" so the whole kidnapping arc was pointless after all. Also how can't the evil shadows tell that the new kids were unbrainwashed by their behaviour? Or actually, how come the other humans that already debuted not look/act brainwashed? Like for example Mia, yeah she *IS* loyal but she doesn't act robotic to the extent the new kids did. And why was Edward so against Kate to begin with. Really didn't get that.

6/10 overall Review
nostalgiaasAug 15, 2022 9:37 PM

Aug 15, 2022 9:39 PM

Apr 2020
nostalgiaas said:
Merve2Love said:
My Problem with it is that it's so incredibly tame...

In the end nothing happened to anyone....ever. These harsh and cruel rules of the House basically aren't really existent...don't know why they don't give us a little shock, a little scare. Punishment for Edward would've been a good opportunity for something like that. It lacks grit!

And I kinda got that sense through the whole Season.

Not saying I don't like the mystery about Shadows House and the mighty Lord Grandfather
But still....

I'll always know that bascially nothing real bad can happen to anyone in this series...
Which takes aways some of the darkness they try to build up.

Agreed.

It feels like there are no stakes at all, no consequences for anyone. The finale was so lazy and literally everything went back to "normal" so the whole kidnapping arc was pointless after all. Also how can't the evil shadows tell that the new kids were unbrainwashed by their behaviour? Or actually, how come the other humans that already debuted not look/act brainwashed? Like for example Mia, yeah she *IS* loyal but she doesn't act robotic to the extent the new kids did. And why was Edward so against Kate to begin with. Really didn't get that.

6/10 overall

That's kind of a plothole I also thought about. If these Coffee-Partys are taking place (like we saw in season 2 now), during Season 1, why are there characters like we saw, kinda befriending each other, thinking about other things than their dutys and stuff. Also, during the debut all the Senior Shadows seemed to know. How is noone outraged by this, IF the rules are so important. They nicknamed Emilico "Clouds" and were aware that she's not acting like a normal doll/human is supposed to act.

Then again, maybe that's just normal until they fuse with their Shadow-Master. Maybe that whole Coffee thing starts to kick in after the debut....dunno.... Doesn't seem like it tho, watching the second Season. Although they explain how the brainwash need's to be refreshed every once in a while.

I can live with the audience not knowing why Edward hates Kate, at this point. As long as we get an answer to this question, in the future. If that was all just to make the debut a bit more engaging, than that's some lazy, lazy writing. Hope it's not just: "She a dissident! I need to expose her" ...

It all feels like the author was looking for a way to make things interesting, without really ever having to commit to anything, really.
Aug 15, 2022 10:47 PM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
Merve2Love said:
nostalgiaas said:

Agreed.

6/10 overall

It all feels like the author was looking for a way to make things interesting, without really ever having to commit to anything, really.

That's what I feel too. These parts of the story would work if they had been more thought out, but they weren't so... they're just hard to ignore, you can't rely on plot conveniences all the time. I wrote my thoughts about it
Apparently the manga is better so this might be more of an anime thing? idk.

I'm still gonna watch s2 tho, didn't know it was out.

Aug 31, 2022 9:17 AM

Sep 2017
Bloody nice ending. Awesome that edward got exposed before the house of children. I think the shadows house is basically aliens.

They aare fairies too.

Anyways glad to know that Rum and Shirley are still in there somewhere lookin out for the group.
Time to read the manga.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Aug 31, 2022 7:59 PM

Jul 2012
The "Debut" arc was the best thing from the anime to me. These last few episodes were... eh.
Emilico has to chug a whole river and Shaun has to be beaten down to break the brain-washing, but the rest of the "dolls" go back to normal just like that. Hmm. Ok.
The "dolls" are real human children who were taken to be literal slaves and when this is revealed no one bats an eye lmao... Also why was Kate the only one who knew about this? This may be answered in the manga but on the anime just felt like a plot-convenience (or maybe this is one of those anime-only add-ons, idk).
Sep 14, 2022 5:22 AM

Dec 2008
The last episode wasn't like I imagined, there was no real highlight or cute special.
the plot came to a sudden stop, as nothing was resolved in the end.

It was great that Edward got punished, though. Not the best villain and was an outright idiot.

Overall I liked the unique victorian setting, the stuff with the soot and living dolls was actually great.
The resolve to this was not the most creative thing, but good enough.
For some reason I ended with watching the english dub version, but it was ok for most of the actors.
The english dub was fitting the overall atmosphere when you look at the aristocratic touch of this anime.
Emilyko was so adorable with her good heart and clumsiness at first.

I will watch the second season for sure but probably not as dub.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2022 8:19 PM
Jul 2018
Aesthetically pleasing and bizarre in a good way though it started to lose me a bit after the debut.
Feb 14, 2023 3:23 AM
Jan 2021
It has some similarities to The Promised Neverland.
has a good pace and characters are amazing. story is nice and seems very interesting cannot wait for season 2.
May 1, 2023 5:57 PM

Oct 2022
Very unique Anime, love the character development too.. There is lot of Mystery havent answer like what is Edward & Shadow House purpose? Why Edward & Friend have a Soot power?Etc..

Jul 8, 2023 1:37 PM

Dec 2022
So the little shadow creature was Rum's? She's still determined to help out, even when imprisoned.

A really good first season. It did leave me hanging in regards to my desire for tension and suspense, due to flippant pacing and unthreatening antagonists. Fortunately it makes up for this with likeable evolving protagonists, amazing visuals and character designs, a strong sense of atmosphere, and a sturdy narrative.

╔═══▣ ▣═══╗
Shaded Horizon

Jul 15, 2023 8:27 PM

Dec 2013
Whoah good thing that John helped them. The ending was a but rush but overall, this is a good series. I enjoyed a lot.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Dec 6, 2023 12:45 AM

Nov 2023
This entire show feels like a mix of TPN and coraline to be honest
Jul 11, 3:53 AM
Aug 2022
This anime is surely full of mysterious things.
Kate searches for Emilico in Lord Grandfather's wing. John springs into action, and Kate gets some help from the other children and a strange new friend. As Edward's plan nears fruition, but then children of Shadows House were able to stop him & punished him accordingly but was spared because Grandfather's interventions & decisions.
Score 7/10.
Finished on 11th July 2024 at 16:23 Hrs IST.
Ricky16Jul 11, 4:22 AM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shadows House Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2021

86 by AngelSpearMint »»
Oct 10, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Shadows House Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2021

126 by AngelSpearMint »»
Oct 10, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Shadows House Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2021

129 by AngelSpearMint »»
Oct 10, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Shadows House Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2021

74 by AngelSpearMint »»
Oct 10, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Shadows House Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2021

88 by AngelSpearMint »»
Oct 9, 10:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.