Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 7, 2021 12:35 PM

May 2018
Pretty good episode. Ooishi being unhinged was fun to watch! Rip Hanyuu
Jan 7, 2021 12:44 PM
Apr 2020
Okay, there are a number of things that are off about this.

First of all, why did Ooishi have the baseball bat? Keiichi might have confused Ooishi for Teppei, but that doesn't explain why the bat looked like it was used to kill someone.
And the fact that Satoko was covered in a lot of blood means that apparently at least some of what happened in Episode 13 was true.

But, the fact that Ooishi specifically blamed Rika for the curse was suspicious as hell - someone must have told him that deliberately.

And Satoko was acting weird when she went back to the festival - though she was admittedly traumatized. But, maybe Yellow really is the Imposter.

Second of all, Hanyuu's horn apparently healed up when she disappeared.

And, finally, Onigari-no-Ryuou is missing - and broken. Someone deliberately took Onigari-no-ryuou, but why did they leave part of it behind? Did they leave the shard behind deliberately? What if whoever the main villain of the series is is deliberately trying to get Rika to kill herself?
Jan 7, 2021 12:47 PM

Jul 2014
Oh, so this arc finally links directly to the previous one. I didn't expect to see what happened at the end of the previous episode but given the case, it makes sense.

Having said that, I think this is the first time where it seems necessary to have watched the previous seasons, all that talk in the other world was kind of hard to follow. If I understood correctly, after 100 years she had already managed to break the loop but 5 years later she was dragged back in and that's where we are now. Then, while it seems that she can carry some of her memories from each loop, she is not able to keep all of them, especially of who kills her.

Who is Hanyuu? I don't know and I'm not sure if we're going to know but it seems that she is gone and has left Rika with a tough decision. Another thing is that I am still confused as to why Rika only gives hints when we have seen that she is aware of the curse but doesn't confront it directly. This is giving me a headache haha.

Either way, don't give up, Rika.
Jan 7, 2021 12:53 PM

Feb 2017
Okay, first off, how many bullets did Ooishi have in that gun???

So we’re finally getting to the answers of Gou, I see. I’ve been holding out hope against my better instincts that there was more reason to this show than I’ve been seeing. So far it’d felt like the whole extended rehash portion was just a way of hedging welcoming newcomers to the series without actually making any sense in the new plot. Rika’s relative passivity is easily explained in the old series (albeit probably still one of the weaker areas re: logic), but here I’m still a little lost. It’s like she’s forgotten the lessons that saved her in the first place.

Of course, Gou just tried to redeem it a little by saying she lost her memories of the killers in each timeline again, so she doesn’t have a damn clue what’s going on (beyond Hinamizawa syndrome).

And then promptly ruined that by giving back her memory.

I realize this is a bit nitpicky, but it’s among the most contrived ass-pulls I’ve seen in a while (and if there’s one thing I’m supposed to nitpick, it’s Higurashi). Literally why would Hanyuu have the ability to restore Rika’s memories and just withhold it through several timelines? Did she think wasting Rika’s mental state by pushing her through a few trial runs was going to help this?

I assumed for all of 30 seconds this was going to be out of chronological order (before the show promptly blasted me for it lol) but no, Rika just conveniently doesn’t remember any of the answers so we can go through answer arcs, but also she needs her memory back so she can actually solve it. Plot convenience 101, narrative sense be damned.

Yeah, I think my hope has run out and half of Gou just doing shit might not be going anywhere — if I’m being generous they had to do the half-reboot things to justify making the anime but the longer it goes on the less they make sense and the more I doubt the seemingly-random changes will be cohesive with them. I’m sure this is still going somewhere at least, but I’m still getting worried.

HaXXspetten said:
I'm still questioning what the overall end goal of this version is because it feels so much more... directionless than the original. All these new story developments are cool and all but most of the time I'm just left wondering why

Also in a nutshell, this.
Jan 7, 2021 1:03 PM
Oct 2020
Gar_Logan said:

In OG Higurashi, why was Rika able to remember looping, but not remember specifically the killer...?

P.S. Oh, it was already answered.
RangetsuStyleJan 7, 2021 1:09 PM
Jan 7, 2021 1:04 PM

May 2015
I feel bad for Rika. I'm glad the gang came in time to convince her not to end it. Ooishi went crazy, but why did he have the bat that we saw Keiichi using? Also, Satoko was pretty ominous during Ooishi's massacre. No scream for help or nothing?

Jan 7, 2021 1:16 PM

Jan 2016
this ep was pretty good ngl, it had stakes, explained how the plot works, and gave me the tension i wanted from higurashi, pretty nice comeback from that last arc that was pretty meh,but i just hope they dont screw it up.

"Get your tentacles off me or ill make calamari out of your manhood" -Mirai Nikki Dub
Jan 7, 2021 1:29 PM

Mar 2016
VN remains king, what's new.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Jan 7, 2021 1:31 PM
Oct 2011
Devil_Slayer said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

She doesn't remember anything from the moment of her death and what exactly happened before it.
If you're asking why doesn't she remember that then idk lol, and in Matsuribayashi she forgets everything about Minagoroshi not just how she was killed so it's kinda random i think.

Hinzamizawa is a "gameboard" played between Hanyuu and another godlike being, and Rika is Hanyuu's piece "explained in Umineko"

One of the game rules is that Rika can not remember who killed her and how she dies and have to figure it out on her own.

Jan 7, 2021 1:31 PM

Aug 2010
@Mistrals_

I realize this is a bit nitpicky, but it’s among the most contrived ass-pulls I’ve seen in a while (and if there’s one thing I’m supposed to nitpick, it’s Higurashi). Literally why would Hanyuu have the ability to restore Rika’s memories and just withhold it through several timelines? Did she think wasting Rika’s mental state by pushing her through a few trial runs was going to help this?

...they literally explained this in the show's second episode.

Hanyuu is running on fumes and she's using the rest of her life to enable Rika to loop again. There was no reason to waste energy on making Rika retain her memory when they've gone through those timelines countless times before and thought they know exactly how to end the loops once again.

When this didn't work for reasons unknown to both the characters and us and proved that it's not enough, Hanyuu saw that Rika can't escape the loops this time without giving Rka all abilities she needs to solve the mystery.

The entire load of this, as we've seen in both the OG and in Gou, is on Hanyuu. So, when Hanyuu made that decision, she essentially made her decision to sacrifice herself for Rika.

It's pretty clear why she didn't opt for this from the get-go. This is not a nitpick, this is just you not paying attention.
Jan 7, 2021 1:36 PM

May 2018
Jan 7, 2021 1:48 PM

Apr 2009
Thanos_ said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Hinzamizawa is a "gameboard" played between Hanyuu and another godlike being, and Rika is Hanyuu's piece "explained in Umineko"

One of the game rules is that Rika can not remember who killed her and how she dies and have to figure it out on her own.

Umineko

This said, while the connections between Umineko and Higurashi are undeniable (Lambda's diary, Bern's past, etc), they aren't really 1:1 works and there are no written rules to the meta-world and Magic exists in Higurashi, people literal jump between parallel universes and Rika literal descends from demons lol.

I don't think Rika forgetting who killed her was a rule, but as the original said, most likely just a result of her violent deaths.
Jin_uzukiJan 7, 2021 1:53 PM

Jan 7, 2021 1:56 PM

Jun 2017
Woah some serious shit went down this time but it's nice being in Rika's pov now. Watching the previous arcs with slightly different endings was kind of boring for me (but I get that the build up was needed for potentially new viewers). It's like the story began for real now.
Jan 7, 2021 2:00 PM
Oct 2011
Jin_uzuki said:
Thanos_ said:

Umineko

This said, while the connections between Umineko and Higurashi are undeniable (Lambda's diary, Bern's past, etc), they aren't really 1:1 works and there are no written rules to the meta-world and Magic exists in Higurashi, people literal jump between parallel universes and Rika literal descends from demons lol.

I don't think Rika forgetting who killed her was a rule, but as the original said, most likely just a result of her violent deaths.

Jan 7, 2021 2:09 PM

Jul 2012
Now THAT's an episode. A really depressing one but probably my favourite of this season so far, we're finally going somewhere.

I have many questions but I need to take some time to properly digest everything before even diving into theories.
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Jan 7, 2021 2:24 PM

Dec 2015
I just noticed this but are Funi subs omitting the "Oji-san" part or whatever from Mion's dialogues? i don't remember seeing it translated much.
Bring back Uncle Mion or This old man now :"(
Tsukumo_YuumaJan 7, 2021 2:49 PM
Jan 7, 2021 2:33 PM

Jul 2008
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
I just noticed this but are Funi subs omitting the "Oji-san" part or whatever from Mion's dialogues? i don't remember seeing it translated except in episode 1 maybe.

In one part of this episode I'm pretty sure Mion refers to herself as a "Geezer"?
Jan 7, 2021 2:49 PM

Dec 2015
Gar_Logan said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
I just noticed this but are Funi subs omitting the "Oji-san" part or whatever from Mion's dialogues? i don't remember seeing it translated except in episode 1 maybe.

In one part of this episode I'm pretty sure Mion refers to herself as a "Geezer"?

Oh yeah, you're right.
I was rewatching the episode so i was still at the first part, that was stupid of me :"D
Jan 7, 2021 2:51 PM
Nov 2014
Something bugs me : if
is no longer the mastermind, then what happened to
They should still be alive.

Also, they are two of the few people who might have known about
Jan 7, 2021 3:28 PM

Aug 2020
few things i noticed

-Oyashiro-Sama's statue has his hand back. (or was this just fixed later on?)
-Oishi had a bat. He usually uses his gun right? Teppei that attack Keiichi probably was Oishi with hinamizawa syndrome.
-We did not see how Satoko died. Off screen death? Or is there more to it. (you know the fact that she doesn't have bruises so she's pretty sus)
Jan 7, 2021 3:29 PM

Dec 2015
Games_Wanderer said:
They should still be alive.

Also, they are two of the few people who might have known about

Jan 7, 2021 3:33 PM

Jul 2008
I was glad that the beginning of this episode referenced Takano and Tomitake, implying their actions in Tatari-damashi are the same on the night of Watanagashi as in Oni/Wata-damashi.
Jan 7, 2021 3:41 PM
Nov 2020
Games_Wanderer said:
They should still be alive.[/spoiler]

Jan 7, 2021 3:49 PM
Jan 2019
Best episod of Gou. By far.

Also: this is a Sequel confirmed. We were right in the beggining: newcomers have been spoiled BAD in the 2 episode, lol.
Jan 7, 2021 3:59 PM

Jul 2015
Friendly reminder for studio Passione, that revolver holds SIX bullets, not TEN.

Jan 7, 2021 4:02 PM

Aug 2019
I haven't been feeling this season in comparison to its predecessors but this episode was pretty damn good, also something about seeing a little girl contemplating suicide even if she’s really over a hundred years old makes me feel uneasy. I can understand it thought because I wouldn’t want to keep dying over and over especially if I retain my memories.
Jan 7, 2021 4:47 PM

Mar 2013
I'm glad we're finally getting to completely new content now. From this moment onwards, it's all a mystery as for what's gonna happen.
Jan 7, 2021 4:55 PM

Jun 2012
Poor Rika, she went through all that suffering for a hundred years and finally escaped, only to be dragged back to Hinamizawa by Studio Passione for our amusement.
Haunt-botJan 8, 2021 7:15 AM
Shoot first, think never.
Jan 7, 2021 5:17 PM

Jan 2020
This episode was probably my favorite episode of Gou by a significant amount. I have some qualms regarding the prior arcs but I'm very very happy with how this arc started. I've been wondering what the second cour would be about for a while now and it seems very promising. Just based off the first episode, this seems like it'll be a very comfortable top 1 arc in terms of just Gou for me.

I honestly wasn't expecting to start right off with how we left off but I'm glad it did cause it
1. Cleared up some slightly vague stuff
2. I personally thought it was really enjoyable and a great way to get immersed in the episode from the get-go.
Although the level 5 ooishi stuff cleared some vague content from the end of tataridamashi-hen it brought up the obvious question on how ooishi got the syndrome in the first place. Similar to the questions in the first cour, I'm curious to see how they will handle all this. After ooishi went on his spree we saw Satoko come back and look emotionless to seeing Rika get killed. This has more than one meaning and I think the big ones are:
1. She's just broken. She simply just is too broken after what happened at the end of tataridamashi-hen to feel anything for Rika.

I think this is very possible and although the way it was shown might not fully support the idea, I won't have any major complaints if that's how it ends up playing out. (if it even gets answered)

2. The "Satoko is the looper" theory. With the way Satoko just conveniently lead Keiichi into his death at the end of the arc caused lots of people, including me to get more and more suspicious of Satoko. With Rika's death scene she really feels more and more suspicious. Each hint just keeps adding and adding up to this point. I saw someone point out on reddit that with the way Ryukishi writes, He might be just throwing in fake hints that Satoko is the looper to throw everyone off. It'll cause the fanbase to believe that Satoko plays an antagonistic role just to throw in something else that's huge.

I can honestly see this happening ^^^ but it just makes things a lot more difficult to figure out with that possibility in mind. I'm not sure if the half-obvious hints are actually intended to be that way or not so it just leaves me thinking. (Which is obviously a great thing for a mystery series.) I still can't help but get suspicious vibes from Satoko even with that being said.

The scene with Rika and Hanyuu was really great and I feel really bad for Rika not because she dies multiple times but because she just got randomly thrown back and even she escapes the fear is still there. I think a lot of people can agree on that. The whole rest of the episode was pretty depressing and I definitely feel for Rika.

I found this episode to be amazing all the way through and Gou just became far more interesting to me. This was a perfect way to start off the second cour. I strongly think that the second cour will far surpass the first cour in terms of enjoyment for me. I loved the episodes of Higurashi Kai and I loved the dice killing arc because of the focus on Rika.

Also this was the very first episode in Gou where the opening and ending both play on the same episode for the beginning of a question arc. (All the other question arc episode 1's had either the opening or ending skipped) Not relevant to the actual episode at all but just a cool little thing I picked up.

It's really hard to predict how the rest of cour 2 will play out but this episode instantly captured my attention and made me fully engaged very quickly. I really loved this episode and I can't wait for more next week.

Jan 7, 2021 5:35 PM

Mar 2012
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Hinzamizawa is a "gameboard" played between Hanyuu and another godlike being, and Rika is Hanyuu's piece.

Is that an Umineko spoiler?
+ Hanyuu told Rika who kills her in Matsuribayashi (Rika forgot Mina) she didn't figure it out on her own.
it is a Umineko spoiler, which AFAIK aren't allowed here. Not to mention that spoiler is only implied and is thus only applicable to the original VN anyways, not here. So kinda pointless
Jan 7, 2021 5:43 PM

Apr 2020
Alright the holidays are done, it is the year 2021, my modules are now cramping up my mind and time, and Higurashi is back after 2 weeks. This episode, we finally get the dose of Rika's despair!

Looks like we came off from the last arc where Oishi indeed killed many people in a rampage. Shion and Mion are both shot in the head, Rena is caught from the elders' stampede, and Satoko did indeed arrived in the scene only to get herself killed. We see Rika crying as she once again fails while Oishi batters her head, yikes.

Oh we have Hanyuu again in the fragments, never seen you since Episode 2. Hanyuu gave Rika the ultimate choice, will she continue the loop that has tormented her life for 1000 years OR will she finally give up and let the sword end her misery of miseries? WHAT A QUESTION FOR HER, BUT TO RIKA IT IS GOING TO BE OBVIOUS. Rika is back with memories from her previous loop and wakes up in another timeline. This time she assembles the group and asks for a hide & seek by sunset.

I can already tell what Rika is doing and that if they don't find her, she will disappear. She goes to this temple where Oyashiro-sama resides, she broke off her head and finds nothing, leaving Rika in an utter moment of cry and despair. But then she actually find atleast the fragment of a sword, and what is probably the best scene in this episode for me.

She points the fragment to her neck, and once she does so, she will finally be free from all the horrors of Hinamizawa and the loop. But because her group of friends is outside the temple she's hiding, she can't let herself die now (at some reason). Well that reason are 5 tries. If she still doesn't succeed after 5 loops, she will finally give way. But if she do, we'll never know.

Oh my Lord, Higurashi - GOU has finally found its footing. We only just need to actually switch the POV protag from Keiichi to Rika. I believe that in the ending of this series, shit is truly getting real and it will come down hard. Higurashi is back, Rika is NOW MY FAVE, and let's see how the second half of GOU will do to execute the goal that has been laid-out in this episode.
Jan 7, 2021 6:15 PM

Jan 2011
episode was a rough watch could not feel bad for Rika her resolve is nearly gone and the bridge of support that is hannyuu is also gone now.

everyone thought Oishi might not have killed everyone but god he sure did D:
Jan 7, 2021 6:27 PM

Dec 2014
Rika-chan. :(
That was harsh, poor girl. Been through so much brutality in her life where she's probably lived more than multiple people combined.

Curious how Ooishi became afflicted with the curse, was he ever symptomatic in the OG series cause I don't remember?

Sounds like the first half was following Keichii and the second half is gonna be more like Kai where we follow Rika.
Hanyuu is gone, just like that. :(
Jan 7, 2021 8:22 PM

Apr 2009
blobbybobby said:
also rika confirms that shion 'went on a rampage' in watanadashi
Uh? Pretty sure she actually says she doesn't know who the culprit was there because she died pretty early.
Jin_uzukiJan 8, 2021 6:09 AM

Jan 7, 2021 8:31 PM

Jul 2016
*Ooishi has unlocked infinite ammo*

Honestly, Ooishi going on a killing spree was so over-the-top I couldn't take it seriously but leaving those first minutes aside, I kinda liked this episode. Mostly because the focus was on Rika and I personally think the studio did a good job at portraying the sorrow she feels now that Hanyuu left her. Damn, lolis sure have it rough in this series.
SouthRzVaJan 7, 2021 8:36 PM
Jan 7, 2021 8:35 PM

Oct 2016
Fantastic episode, definitely the best episode so far. This is probably an answer arc for everything that has happened so far and at the same time also a question arc. And then one more arc to answer everything probably.

Damn, Oishi literally massacred everyone. I have a feeling the sword is not for Rika but, there's another looper. This was a depressing ass episode though, feel so bad for Rika. The only person that was there for Rika while she was looping for a century is gone :(. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jan 7, 2021 8:45 PM

Aug 2009
So according to what Rika said, she saw Rena and Keichi in that mess, so Rka and Satoko were killed later by others?

But anyway, seems we wont deal much with the questions of previous arcs and focus on Rika instead.
Cant complain. The initial interest I had for them is gone now that the true MC, with actual stakes, is here.

Jan 7, 2021 9:04 PM

May 2020
Finally things are getting interesting, only took like 13 episodes but whatever
Jan 7, 2021 9:17 PM

Jul 2008
Jin_uzuki said:
blobbybobby said:
also rika confirms that shion 'went on a rampage' in watanadashi
Uh? Pretty sure she actually says she doesn't know who the cultist was there because she died pretty early.

Yeah, she was saying that in the fragment where Shion /should/ have gone on a rampage due to the way past ones played out, she instead manipulated Keiichi into giving the doll to Mion. But everything still went bad, and she doesn't know how she was killed or who did it.
Jan 7, 2021 11:36 PM

Oct 2014
Ooishi has too many bullets, but I liked the whole sequence. Where the hell did he get the bat tho, if it's actually Satoshi's bat. Weird, but sure, I'll take it. The question remains as to how he gets L5 in the first place.

Great start, and I guess we gonna see all 5 loops end in the next few episodes just to see Rika suffer before revealing the "big twist". Sad that we probably not going to see the answer arc though.
Jan 8, 2021 12:05 AM
Apr 2018
- Sayonara HANYUU.
- Onigari-no-ryuou, the sacred sword that can kill one who live in loops.
- Five more loops before giving up.
Jan 8, 2021 12:20 AM

May 2020
WOW! The start was so unexpected and brutal. Seems like Oishii got influenced by the curse. He's definitely a certified menace to society after brutally killing everyone in his sight. Every time they scratch their neck, it got mine feeling weird too lol.

I feel really sad for Rika man. Living through countless timelines, seeing most of her friends being brutally murdered, and experiencing death herself. So depressing...
Jan 8, 2021 12:28 AM
Jun 2017
as an anime only, this is an important episode, as this one revealed that Rika is the one who knows all those loopings that are happening within her friends... very interesting indeed... Can she beat the fate store for her?
Jan 8, 2021 4:46 AM

Aug 2009
To my understanding, a significant amount of first timers forgot what episode 2 revealed.....

huh...
Jan 8, 2021 6:38 AM

Sep 2020
Oh my.
Ooishi's madness gave me chills.

Is this in VN as well?
This is getting crazier and crazier, lul.
Jan 8, 2021 6:52 AM
Nov 2020
Lelouch0202 said:
Curious how Ooishi became afflicted with the curse, was he ever symptomatic in the OG series cause I don't remember?

Everybody with significant exposure to Hinamizawa has Hinamizawa syndrome. "The curse" is triggered by stress, paranoia, and/or separation. Ooishi never went L5 in the original, but his behavior throughout the franchise has generally been consistent with L3-4
Jan 8, 2021 7:16 AM

Jul 2020
Rika has been through so much shit it's crazy. I can't wait to see what the outcome will be.
Jan 8, 2021 8:22 AM

Jun 2008
Hanyuu acted almost like some robot/hologram. That scene was pretty weird.

I do hope we figure out what happened in all of these question arcs!
Jan 8, 2021 8:48 AM

Apr 2009
Valandis said:
Hanyuu acted almost like some robot/hologram. That scene was pretty weird.

I do hope we figure out what happened in all of these question arcs!

It's not mean to be Hanyuu but a trace of her, so they were probably going with the "she's fading" imaginary.

Assuming that's actually Hanyuu given the arc's title and the whole "deception" thing, I suppose.

InfiniteDiscs said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Everybody with significant exposure to Hinamizawa has Hinamizawa syndrome. "The curse" is triggered by stress, paranoia, and/or separation. Ooishi never went L5 in the original, but his behavior throughout the franchise has generally been consistent with L3-4

Uh, no? Dude acted as dick because more often than not he was dealing with murders and he was generally frustrated that he couldn't solve the current murders, as well the Sonozaki being know Yakuza. His behaviors in the previous arc are consistent with the original Minagoroshi, so him going level 5 is quite a 180°.

Dude has always show to have nerves of steel if anything.
Jin_uzukiJan 8, 2021 8:51 AM

Jan 8, 2021 9:04 AM

Aug 2009
Jin_uzuki said:
so him going level 5 is quite a 180°.

Not if someone made him go L5.

We still have no idea where the bat came from. If he wasnt the "Teppei" that Keichi saw, then that means he was at the school, the only place we know a real bat could be.

So what happened there?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

395 by Stinkyanimebrap »»
Mar 19, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

314 by Drinzen »»
Feb 20, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2021

323 by Drinzen »»
Feb 20, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 14, 2021

317 by Drinzen »»
Feb 20, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Danpmss - Mar 11, 2021

313 by eblf2013 »»
Dec 13, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.