Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 6, 2019 11:06 AM

Oct 2016
-Pretty interesting introduction to our protagonist, and the World of this anime. It would definitely be terrifying to live in a world where you could die any second.
-Snazzy OP. Really stylish.
-I like the protagonist's face.
-I hope the characters are going to be more than just quirks.
-The backstory and all the emotional stuff so far feels so forced. It's just trying way too hard to make me feel bad for anyone. This is why I fear the only characterization we'll get from this is going to be rushed and stereotypical, but it's too early to tell.
>Since that day, I have never truly smiled.
Lmao shut up tard.
-That ED had great music. Also, I'm sure all the nun fetishists out there were happy, lol.
So far, it is just painfully average, but that's usually how first episodes are for me. The concept is very interesting. I just hope it is handled properly. But so far it is a 5 (Average).

Jul 6, 2019 11:06 AM
Jun 2019
katsu044 said:
also the music is really good the production value for this looks off the charts ,visual style for that depressing ed is great wonder who worked on it

The ending is done by Taiki Konno from Shaft.Crunchyroll summarized his past works (Monogatari series,Nisekoi, etc. ). A very talented animator who is known for his fluid, supernatural and sexual animation.
https://twitter.com/crunchyroll/status/1081989024003182592
Jul 6, 2019 11:15 AM
Oct 2018
That’s was so much above my expectations...just WOW
Jul 6, 2019 11:20 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I like the fire animations and the OST, but I'm not feeling the protagonist. The story itself feels like its all over the place. I like the OP and ED so I'm going to give this series the three episode treatment.

Best Girl Alert on Maki.
Jul 6, 2019 11:29 AM
Jan 2018
this , dr stone and vinland saga are the main ones for me this season looking forward to it .
Jul 6, 2019 11:35 AM

Jan 2011
UrarakaLA said:
katsu044 said:
also the music is really good the production value for this looks off the charts ,visual style for that depressing ed is great wonder who worked on it

The ending is done by Taiki Konno from Shaft.Crunchyroll summarized his past works (Monogatari series,Nisekoi, etc. ). A very talented animator who is known for his fluid, supernatural and sexual animation.
https://twitter.com/crunchyroll/status/1081989024003182592
thanks ,also nice to find out about more talented animators
Jul 6, 2019 12:01 PM

Jun 2013
that animation is awesome and that was really good.
David Production delivers again.
Jul 6, 2019 12:26 PM

Oct 2016
Trainer_Green said:
I definitely understand the hype around the anime, I for one was totally ecstatic when I saw the release of this show, and now all I want to do is blow my non-existent life savings on the manga. However was the first episode worthy of a 10/10? Eh. no.
The first episode I found was rather disappointing. We got all the information we needed from a first episode. Characters, plot, and setting. Episode one is all about setting the stage, however this show decided it's time to go over board with the backstory dropping.
I understand the writers want us to feel and sympathize for our character so that we will be more than likely to root for him as the series progresses, but talk about forced writing. A backstory should be delivered slowly and piece by piece. We learn more about a character while also watching him mature and grow. Once I have his life story pieced together around 3-5 or so episodes in, I'll be much more satisfied rooting for him. However this kids entire backstory was dropped into my lap in the first episode. "I'm already full from the context you've already given me Funimation" but all Funimation says is "EAT MORRE."
I'm all for this show and I'm really interested in watching future episodes, but understand that interrupting a hype fight scene to input a sappy story about why my guy is in his situation in the first place is what we call LAZY WRITING.

Exactly. When all that backstory stuff is forced in the 1st episode, I usually can't even feel bad for the character. ESPECIALLY when they do it in the middle of a fight.

YorukaWaifu said:
Really good animation but nothing more.

That this and Dr Stone has more score than Kanata no Astra makes me lose faith in humanity. I guess it's impossible to get a good score nowadays in MAL if the anime is not a generic battle shounen.

Yeah, I've watched the premieres for both Fire Force and Astra, and I agree that Astra is doing better so far.
As for the generic battle shonen thing, I guess it's just different folks different strokes.

--K-- said:
Honestly though, I found this pretty disappointing. Visuals are great and the premise is exciting, but I really don't see what sets it apart from the other shonen anime. The fanservice takes away any remaining personality of the two female characters. As for Shinra, even though I appreciated the his character setting of smiling when anxious, the fact that it's used for the sake of angst so quickly afterwards also detracts from my perception of his characterization. The pacing was also awkward at times, with flashbacks that overly interrupted the flow of the episode. As a rule of thumb, it's never the best idea to bring in the angst/backstory before the audience likes the character and, on top of that, sympathizes with them. It definitely could've been executed better.

>As for Shinra, even though I appreciated the his character setting of smiling when anxious, the fact that it's used for the sake of angst so quickly afterwards also detracts from my perception of his characterization. The pacing was also awkward at times, with flashbacks that overly interrupted the flow of the episode. As a rule of thumb, it's never the best idea to bring in the angst/backstory before the audience likes the character and, on top of that, sympathizes with them. It definitely could've been executed better.
I pretty much agree with all of this 100%.
People really seem to like the manga, so I'm gonna stick around and see if it gets any better.
Plus the premise is very interesting. I just hope it gets handled well. I want to see how afraid these citizens truly are.

Jokuc said:
"I'm gonna be a hero and save everyone!!!"

Eeeeeehhh can you get more generic?

That was actually a really nice first episode, the animation and the visuals were great and the fire looks amazing. I'm not sold on the story though and I haven't read the manga but it felt a little bit rushed.

Yeah, they're really trying to push this
>Aww, look at the cute little kid. He loves his family sooo much.
>Dang, he killed them. Poor fella :(
I might feel bad, if maybe, they waited until I got attached to him as a character.

poemofdevil said:
Well, at least the animation is really nice. As a concept this thing is fucking stupid. And, the characters are abrasive. I was already sick of the main character's smiling by the end of the episode. Kudos to David Pro for the nice animation, but I can't waste time on what is essentially a generic shounen. He wants to be a hero... Woop de doo. Really breaking new ground there.

I disagree with you on two things.
I feel like the concept is very interesting, but is not being handled well so far. I also like the protagonist's face personally.
I agree with you on pretty much the rest though. I'm still gonna stick around for it though.

DonTrumpolino said:
Shouldn't the mods also add the genres "Supernatural" and "Superpower"?

I can name like 50 anime that need their genres updates, lol.

BigBlueBash said:
Trainer_Green said:
I definitely understand the hype around the anime, I for one was totally ecstatic when I saw the release of this show, and now all I want to do is blow my non-existent life savings on the manga. However was the first episode worthy of a 10/10? Eh. no.
The first episode I found was rather disappointing. We got all the information we needed from a first episode. Characters, plot, and setting. Episode one is all about setting the stage, however this show decided it's time to go over board with the backstory dropping.
I understand the writers want us to feel and sympathize for our character so that we will be more than likely to root for him as the series progresses, but talk about forced writing. A backstory should be delivered slowly and piece by piece. We learn more about a character while also watching him mature and grow. Once I have his life story pieced together around 3-5 or so episodes in, I'll be much more satisfied rooting for him. However this kids entire backstory was dropped into my lap in the first episode. "I'm already full from the context you've already given me Funimation" but all Funimation says is "EAT MORRE."
I'm all for this show and I'm really interested in watching future episodes, but understand that interrupting a hype fight scene to input a sappy story about why my guy is in his situation in the first place is what we call LAZY WRITING.

The episode literary had 3 minutes of flashback and you don't want any feelings attached to the character?? I don't know about this.. what do you want hollow shells?? And in case it wasn't obvious, they haven't given anything out yet. They will piece by piece as you said.

This was a great introduction. Great music and great animation.

Nobody's asking for hollow shells, but let us get to know a character more before giving us a sad backstory. Am I supposed to feel bad for him? We hardly know him yet. And the interruptions were definitely annoying.

Giulia14 said:
Holy shit, this discussion threads are always the same. Do People really think that the word "generic" is a fair criticism? Lol you sure don't read books. Everything can be called generic because it's fucking 2019 and EVERYTHING'S BEEN DONE YET. And it's just the first episode. You think you are intelligent and "critic" when repeating the same stupid adjective for every first anime episode. But you are not, you just look like wannabe critics. "It doesn't anything new" and how is it bad? Remember that Agatha Christie didn't add anything new to the premise of her genre, and still she is the best writer of detective stories. But you would just call her "generic" LOL

The episode was fine and the animation Amazing.

You need to look at the context of people's criticisms. People aren't saying the premise is generic or the art is generic, the criticisms are mostly directed at the characters and the story flow. And they are fair criticisms. No, not everything has been done. We get unique stories all the time. This story is unique too, but the characters are just rehashes and the writing is forcing the "feel bad for Shinra" thing so hard.
I don't think anyone is coming to this thread to look intelligent. Generally when a new show comes out, people want to go to the discussion board and post their thoughts.
>Agatha Christie is the best writer of detective stories.
Completely subjective. Also, is noone allowed to believe that her stories are generic just because she is popular and well-received?
@elementex
@tsukuyomiREKT
@Giulia14

Jul 6, 2019 12:32 PM

Aug 2018
Excellent first episode, what a crazy world. I loved the Sister going into battle with everyone else.
Jul 6, 2019 12:40 PM

Aug 2013
Whoa. This was an amazing first episode. Definitely going to keep watching this show!

Also in love with both the opening and ending song. Can't wait for the full songs to be released!
Jul 6, 2019 12:42 PM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
The MC look like Blood lad MC :!
Jul 6, 2019 1:03 PM

Feb 2019
Apart from the 'deep feels' wagon trying to run us over, this was amazing. The soundtrack, the art (the rainbow created by the water poured on to the building specially caught my attention), the animation fluidity, it was all top notch. Props to the ED as well. I was really surprised with this one.
Jul 6, 2019 2:01 PM

Dec 2012
I like this show but the fire effects confused me. At some parts, it was hard to tell what's going on.
Jul 6, 2019 2:13 PM

Jan 2017
Now this is what i call masterpiece :D Im manga reader, and this looks sooooo fricken good! this anime will be very good! Animation is 10/10
Jul 6, 2019 2:18 PM
Feb 2019
This episode was only one thing to me "HOLY ANIMATION"!!! and also the music is good! But... The writing is just average, this is just so so generic
The first thing that came to my mind about the whole concept and the animation, is "My Hero Academia"!!
The art style and the effects are so much like MHA! and the concept of becoming a hero lol
MHA was the first anime I watched about becoming a hero and all that stuff and I enjoyed it because it was really emotional, so to watch this after it was something not new, therefore it was boring to me,there were some very cliché moments..

What made keep watching is the animation, honestly, it's just so easy on the eyes... it's fantastic.

I loved the opening, the ost was so good, and the art of the ED is aesthetic to me.

The visuals is the reason why would I keep watching this show and see how far it goes.
Jul 6, 2019 2:24 PM
Oct 2016
Episode 1 was pretty good and it has that Soul Eater feel that I like it plus David Production did a awesome job with animation and visuals so far.
Jul 6, 2019 2:28 PM

Nov 2014
I personally don't like this series. It's an okay series that I might continue watching someday when I ran out of things to watch. It has an interesting premise, but the characters are bad. Shinra's motivation and goals are very cliche. I can handle cliches, but the fact that they played his backstory like 5 times, those people who dissed him like 3 times, and him repeating "I'm going to be a hero" like 10 times annoyed the fuck out of me.

However, in Bungou Stray Dogs where the first episode also repeated the main character's backstory like 100 times I was able to endure through it and keep watching. Why? Cause its side characters are interesting (mainly Dazai). But in this 1st episode of Fire Force, I don't find anyone interesting aside from Shinra (and his grin). If Im gonna keep watching, it's only gonna be because I like his villainous grin.

Aside from that, all the side characters are too ordinary. Nothing makes them unique and stands out. And the unnecessary fanservice. Why are the guys wearing masks and the females aren't? I'm okay if the fanservice isn't interfering with the plot (shower scene) but the fact that the girls allowed their face to be exposed in a close up combat zone is so utterly stupid and unnecessary fanservice it just takes you out of the story.

And lastly, the nun. What's her purpose? She can't even control fire. She can't even fight. So why's she here? Praying for the demon?? We don't see any visual effect of her praying, so it seems more like a religious prayer than a supernatural exorcism that actually does something useful. Why join the fire force if all you do is just gonna stand there and say religious prayers that does nothing to help the fight and all she is is a nuisance who can be attacked and then needs to be protected by everyone.

And the attacking fire with fire is so utterly stupid. They could have used a real life water hose from the fire department to fight the fire demon. Do you know how strong the water stream is? It can send a person go flying that's how strong. And they think fighting a FIRE demon with FIRE is a smarter idea than using WATER. Like wtf???

Also, it's so painfully obvious that Shinra's younger brother is not dead and will most likely become an enemy later on. There's no way they'd give the main character a white-haired younger brother just to have him die on the first episode. There's just no way. Cause almost all the white-haired anime guys are badasses, and more than half of them are antagonists.
ttcchenJul 6, 2019 2:31 PM
Jul 6, 2019 2:49 PM

Mar 2017
It has the best opening theme song so far imo. Great animation too. I wasn't hyped for nothing. Lived up to my expectations.
Jul 6, 2019 3:29 PM
Nov 2018
Im not sure about this series. I like the visual effects but the story is kind of iffy. And also got pretty boring the first episode. Might change my mind in the second episode, but right now its a pass.
Jul 6, 2019 3:39 PM

Feb 2018
Hyperversum said:
gadboyz said:
As expected they adapted chapter 0 and 1, there are some panel that be skipped (like before infernal scene on train Shinra scare a woman with his smile) but can't blame it because for pilot episode they must reach Shinra's backstory.

Animation overall is really great, i also like some detail like there is a rainbow on the water from hydrant. Sasuga David Production and former Shaft studio staff who are the core production staff of Fire Force.

I quote this, but asking to someone that appears to have read the manga... do you think the backstory was explained decently or it was done like this to rush the introduction? Because I didn't like at all how they did it.

Like, the entire fight scene gets costantly broken into segments by the same images of Shinra thinking about Mrs. Dead Mom and people shitting on him. It works in a manga because they are just panels showing his thoughts, but in anime this seriously break immersion for the scene. All of it, while the action isn't bad, but the camera really was quirky in the cuts and it was hard to follow the movements. Still very good to see, but kinda strange.

Said so, as someone who doesn't know the manga, the introduction to the setting and the characters maybe was a bit fast but it worked for me.
The visuals were very good and the music did its trick.

I will definitely keep watching, but I hope they won't keep rushing and breaking fight scenes.

P.S. Just seen that there is a general feeling that it was clunky to force that much of the backstory in a single episode, love seeing that I am not the only one thinking it. I just hope that since they did so, the next episode may have a costantly good pacing.

Chapter 0 has 50 pages and also Chapter 1 has 50 pages. Manga is better in term of explain Shinra's backstories and characterization about his smile
Jul 6, 2019 6:08 PM

Jun 2012
What the hell is this god tier animation!? 4 cours too boot!? Can they really keep this up? One Pan only could 1 cour...
What is the sister purpose in this? I didn't get it, she felt useless... She is unpowered, like Captain? But why only she needs a mask?
Jul 6, 2019 6:25 PM

Oct 2017
Great first episode! I loved the animation!

Ive been looking forward to this getting animated and I was not disappointed.
Jul 6, 2019 7:06 PM
Jul 2019
GOODNESS GRACIOUS GREAT BALL OF FIRE! The first episode of Fire Force was amazing. The animation and artwork was gorgeous. Props to the folks at David Productions for adapting this series. Since it’s only the the first episode, we’ll still have an opportunity to learn more and watch the story and characters develop. I’ve recently got caught up with the manga, and it’s looking really good too. If you had recently watched episode 1, check the out the manga. I got to hand it to ya, it’s gonna be “hot.”
Jul 6, 2019 7:14 PM

Dec 2015
Is it just me or the animation gives me the monogatari animation vibes? I really like the quality of animation.
Jul 6, 2019 7:24 PM

Sep 2014
Astounding quality, fire all over the place. Me gusta.
Jul 6, 2019 7:31 PM
Dec 2017
Everyone talking about the awesome op but dang that ed was great, some beautiful stills and some great music.
Jul 6, 2019 8:08 PM
Jul 2014
I liked it, too bad that the girls (especially the blonde) seems like a generic "braindead" character whos also going to be oversexualized judging by the ending and the shower scene.
Jul 6, 2019 8:39 PM

Oct 2008
wow! this was something else!
sasuga animation! only CG was the flames, smoke and probably the water with rainbow!
OST is also sasuga..
let's see what this has to offer!
as for the MC, i feel like Asta is voicing Rin Okumura (from Ao no Excor) lolz
5/5.

Jul 6, 2019 10:11 PM
Oct 2011
YorukaWaifu said:
Really good animation but nothing more.

That this and Dr Stone has more score than Kanata no Astra makes me lose faith in humanity. I guess it's impossible to get a good score nowadays in MAL if the anime is not a generic battle shounen.

Kanata no Astra shows a lot of promise and has perhaps the strongest premise this season, but it also had a super weak first episode. They failed to sell me on the cast, and the cast is going to be the driving force of this concept.
Jul 6, 2019 10:52 PM
Jun 2019
I absolutely loved the animation of the first episode. While the plot seems like it could get repetitive (don't come for me I've only read a couple of the manga) I don't think it will:). Knowing that Atsushi Ōkubo has worked on this, it's bound to be sick. And the animation style along with the opening??? yes please. Can't wait for next episode.

also did anyone see the "callback" to Maka from Soul Eater's Maka Chop with Iris? Might not be intentional but it's fun to see parallels.

Jul 6, 2019 11:17 PM

Mar 2014
the design of the outfit looks just awful and bulky which reminds me of Dom from gundam series.
Jul 6, 2019 11:40 PM
Spiral Warrior

Jan 2017
Fire Fighting Naruto is pretty boring.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 7, 2019 12:54 AM

Feb 2012
Really enjoyable first episode with great visuals.

So does the nun girl...just pray? I was thinking she's gotta have some sort of powers right? All I'm seeing is praying and not like anime praying (idk buffs of some kind?)
but like irl praying where nothing happens.
Jul 7, 2019 1:26 AM

Jan 2016
The directing felt a bit weird to me, as if everything was a bit off, but I have to admit there were great moments sprinkled in this episode which make me want to continue.
Jul 7, 2019 1:33 AM

May 2009
Old_School_Akira said:
SethBigBoss said:

Pretty sure this is the only show about firefighters this year but yeah sure 90%...

It’s not. There’s Promare this year.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/anime/promare-review-fire-force-comparison-trigger-new-movie-gurren-lagann/

Don't link this shit site. It's full of fake newses like announcements of anime that won't happen. Zero sources.
Jul 7, 2019 3:04 AM

Apr 2015
I don't really do longer cour Shounens but I'll give this a chance.

Visuals are good good, love the colours and the slight dieselpunk vibes. Not entirely sold on the premise, not sure how it can become an interesting and compact story.

Kamijou Saeko delivers some disastrous voice acting.
Jul 7, 2019 3:50 AM

Jun 2013
The animation was definitely fire.

Honestly, I'm just watching this series for a few characters like Arthur and Tamaki. Also, a few others which I won't name yet. I'm not even a fan of the MC, Shinra that much. As much as I love Okumura Rin from Ao no Exorcist (and a little bit of Soul from Soul Eater), he reminds me too much of him (or rather, them) to the point I don't see him as original. I've read the manga and am currently up-to-date and Shinra has his hits and misses. His bad habit of awkwardly smiling whenever he's nervous reminds me of Seta Soujirou from Rurouni Kenshin but the latter is way more twisted.

Since the author is also the same guy who made Soul Eater, there were so many moments that were inspired by Soul Eater which will appear eventually. I still enjoyed the manga despite its many generic shounen tropes. It's kind of like mainstream music that is mostly generic but has a formula that works.
臭い-
Jul 7, 2019 4:01 AM

Apr 2018
Honestly when I saw this show I wasn't sure how I was going to feel. All I knew was that David Productions was behind it and it was going to be based around firemen.

This show goddamn blew me away, the animation felt so powerful and I could feel the rush and movement.

And can we also stop appreciate the OP.

    I'm not lazy...
      I'm just very unproductive.

Jul 7, 2019 4:34 AM

Apr 2015
Firefighter anime concept is really fresh for us, even though the plot style is common
Credits: @Fanatique1337
Jul 7, 2019 10:12 AM
Mar 2018
Ryougine said:
The opening was certainly nice. The animation looks gorgeous especially when Shinra saved the "Sister", however the sound effect is driving me nuts, I can't handle that type of stuff. It's too damn irritating. I'll watch the first 3 episodes and see if drop it or finish it. I could end up reading the manga at the end.

Also:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I also feel the same about the sound. They are quite bothersome.
Jul 7, 2019 11:32 AM

Jul 2013
Well, gotta say that I expected the animation of the series to be good, but certainly not this good. I know the studio will not keep this level of top tier visuals for all the run of the anime, but it was still a great way to start it.
Characters are nothing from special so far, but it is fine, they may grow on me as the show progresses.

The opening was also amazing. Even if you don't like the song, the visuals are incredible. Ending theme was kinda weird in its content (with all those young nuns), but I liked it despite that (and for the visuals too, not gonna lie).

Probably one of the first episodes I liked the most so far in this Summer season.
Jul 7, 2019 11:45 AM

Jan 2013
Great start!
So much fire haha
I love the other girl (not the nun), reminds me of Megumin xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 7, 2019 11:46 AM
Mar 2014
certainly the high point of this was its op and animation. i didn't love it but i'll keep watching, let's see how things will turn out

Jul 7, 2019 2:16 PM
Sep 2018
Maki looks like a older more muscular version of Rikka, can't wait to see Maki fanart just about everywhere anime related just like it was the case with Rikka *sarcasm*.

I'm not really interested in the plot, but oh boy this sure is eye candy. This has to be a pyromaniac's wet dream.
Jul 7, 2019 2:48 PM

Jan 2009
Maki is waifu material already

and damn those sakuga are awesome

but ye the story is average so far
Jul 7, 2019 3:08 PM

Jan 2015
now I know why that trash bnha is popular :D all you need is good animations and people won't care how garbage or generic the story is

kinda sad if you ask me
Jul 7, 2019 4:23 PM

Jan 2017
Is it just me, or does anyone else get some ao no exorcist vibes from this?
Besides that, I do feel as though soul eater bubbles through in the character designs.
Jul 7, 2019 4:32 PM

Sep 2017
That was so good ass animation god damn. Still the MC is a pretty generic. Also I really hope the female with brown hair doesn't exist just to be a set of tits crushing on the MC.

Idk what happened with the mangaka on that last fight tho. Like wasn't the plan to have captain and girl distract the fire thing so that MC can kick it? Apparently we totally forgot about that and just waited on the sidelines as MC solo'd the boss... So much for interesting teamwork.
Jul 7, 2019 4:40 PM

Aug 2015
Damn! The first episode was pretty good. I thought it wouldn't be interesting at all but man! I haven't been this eager to wanting the next episode out already. The OP was pretty lit. I have high hopes for this anime. Hopefully, it lives up to it.
Jul 7, 2019 7:10 PM

Feb 2018
Glad to see a less popular VA get some love that isnt him yelling as Asta, animation is beautiful, cool premise
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2019

139 by _Ne0n_ »»
Sep 15, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

223 by BorchHatesStein »»
Sep 14, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

203 by flokigoat »»
Aug 31, 6:00 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

127 by flokigoat »»
Aug 29, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

73 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Jul 11, 10:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.