Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 25, 2017 8:22 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
That's why smart people don't let a list decide what they watch.
Aug 25, 2017 8:54 PM

May 2015
ClickBaitBuster said:
I mean..two anime movies coming from nowhere
They came from nowhere if you live in the anime community's equivalent of "under a rock".

gladisr said:
FYI, next fall, Gintama last season gonna air, and it's obvious that it will get a high score, and maybe even get into top 3 top 5.

There will be 4 Gintama in MAL top 10, just wait and see.

Just Stuff/material for your next /rant.
The next Gintama will probably be just about the comedy by adapting some chapters the previous season skipped so I'd expect an overall lower score because of disappointment of the fans of the serious Gintama.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2017 9:03 PM

Jun 2013
People always say fuck MAL's top anime list, but honestly find me a better top anime list that'd work for general audiences. The top 20 is filled with solid anime, better than people putting Naruto or DBZ at the top or those guys who pick super niche anime and say it should be number 1.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2017 9:04 PM
Aug 2016
Eh. Ratings don't matter. Top 10/20 Charts don't matter. It's all about the viewers perspective and how THEY like it or not.
Aug 25, 2017 9:17 PM

Feb 2015
I do believe that no matter how you look at it. Nothing will really change... Wait... Unless you create millions of alts to up the score of you fav series...

*Currently thinking of doing that to up LL*

Aug 25, 2017 9:21 PM

Jul 2013
It has always been a joke, people on this site have no fucking taste.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Aug 25, 2017 9:21 PM

Jan 2014
MechKingKillbot said:
It's going to be even more fun once this Fall's Gintama season airs.

Oh god it's still airing? Please stahp.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Aug 25, 2017 9:24 PM

Feb 2010
_Ako_ said:
I do believe that no matter how you look at it. Nothing will really change... Wait... Unless you create millions of alts to up the score of you fav series...

take my advice. Don't do it.

also OP in a nut shell
also
Koe no Katachi WAS a good movie. however just like Akira the manga is 10 times better and 10x more content.

Fuchsia said:

they have taste its just everyone has different taste.

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 25, 2017 9:26 PM

Feb 2015
hazerddex said:
_Ako_ said:

take my advice. Don't do it.

also OP in a nut shell
also
Koe no Katachi WAS a good movie. however just like Akira the manga is 10 times better and 10x more content.

Fuchsia said:

they have taste its just everyone has different taste.

Well, I certainly don't want to be perma banned so of course I won't do it. I'm just actually laughing at those who does it.
Aug 25, 2017 9:27 PM
Jun 2016
Shigatsu wa Kimi no uso is not overrated
Hunter x hunter is a tiny bit overrated.

The rest is overrated

(Or maybe there are shows that I haven't watched that aren't overrated)
Aug 25, 2017 9:28 PM

Jan 2017
Who tf cares about top 20 anyways lol.
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Aug 25, 2017 9:29 PM

Nov 2011
People get too triggered over MAL's toplist. My personal toplist might look very different, but it's pretty rare for something truly terrible to enter the top 50, so I'm content with it.

It is amusing in a sense though, since a couple years back you would have been met with incredulity if you proposed anything would ever outrank FMAB on MAL.
Aug 25, 2017 9:56 PM

Nov 2016
Well, too bad for you whiners this isn't your website where only your opinion matters. Get your noses off somebody else's predilection and mind your own. Are so insecure or narcissistic or something that you have to bitch about other people's preferences just so you'd feel good and superior about your own? People have different tastes and opinions, so get off your high horses and deal with it.
Aug 25, 2017 10:01 PM

Jan 2014
Let me tell you a little secret OP.
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Aug 25, 2017 10:06 PM

Apr 2017
For some reason MAL top 20 stops at number 10 on my profile
guess i just have god tier taste that it shortened itself from sheer FORCE OF WILL
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Aug 25, 2017 10:13 PM
Nov 2013
JFuji said:
I'm surprised Owari 2 has lasted this long.

That's because it was the best season of Monogatari to come out. No Kizu movies even made top 10, yet Owari 2 made top 10 right after it aired. I think it's going to stay in the top 10 at least for a while.
Aug 25, 2017 10:37 PM

Aug 2016
Blarey said:
JFuji said:
I'm surprised Owari 2 has lasted this long.

That's because it was the best season of Monogatari to come out. No Kizu movies even made top 10, yet Owari 2 made top 10 right after it aired. I think it's going to stay in the top 10 at least for a while.
It was a good show indeed, my friend. I just thought that the downvote accounts would sink it.
Aug 25, 2017 10:45 PM

Jan 2017
the only anime in that top 20 that i am sure ddserve being in that top 20 are
koe no katshi,clannad as and hunter x hunter

didn't was your lie in april neither that ghibli movie
watched only 3 ep of steins gate and 4 ep of code gueass

but it is too late i already have to many cancer "gintama and haikyuuuu"
Aug 25, 2017 10:50 PM

Sep 2015
of course it's a joke, i mean it's mal after all
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
Aug 25, 2017 11:01 PM

Jun 2012
It started when Kuroko no Basuke was written in the list.
Aug 25, 2017 11:03 PM

Apr 2017
I only watched a couple of top 20s...
If you dont like it, ignore it.

My watchlist is not based on top 20s, i enjoyed what i watched, and tbh, i dont really watch nor enjoy top 20s, so i dont give neither upvotes nor downvotes.

Watch it by your choice, not by top 20
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Aug 25, 2017 11:22 PM
Nov 2013
JFuji said:
Blarey said:

It was a good show indeed, my friend. I just thought that the downvote accounts would sink it.

True, I think all the prople rating it with a 1 will be the reason it doesn't stay at the top, the same thing happens with Gintama
Aug 25, 2017 11:48 PM

Oct 2015
In my opinion the ratings on MAL needs to give slightly more weight to how popular a show is as well. The more popular a show gets, there's a greater variety of people watching it so the opinions on it should be more diverse. If a show is still highly rated despite gaining more and more viewers then it really must mean that said show is actually better than others.

Instead the Top shows are filled with Gintama/Haikyuu sequels. The fanbase of these shows are big but not as large as many other shows meaning that most people who watch the sequels already love them to death - aka they will obviously give it 9's and 10's if the quality doesn't drop significantly. They have small bases but the highest ratings so they are flooding MAL's top rated shows list.

It's more impressive or well-deserved to know that shows like FMA and Steins;Gate are so popular yet still clock 9's on MAL. That's a sign that they are one of the best shows of all time. Some people might counter by saying that shows that are 'objectively' better but have a smaller fanbase won't be represented. Yes that's kinda true but I'd argue that if a show were truly better it should've also been able to rake in a large audience. In my opinion a true masterpiece is something that is beloved by all; critically-acclaimed as well as popular.

I'm calling for a slight adjustment though. If there's too much emphasis on popularity then you're gonna get a problem a lot of underrated shows. Right now there are too many overrated shows. How about making it in a way that shows that are currently airing or have total members of below 100k have the toughest milestone to overcome to move up the list; basically preventing things like Gintama's OVA ranking being equivalent to Bakuman S2. The more members earned, the easier the milestone would become - so it'll become like a reward for managing to be rated highly despite popularity growth. Also you would want to only consider the ratings of users who are currently watching, completed or dropped a show; not the PTW numbers.

Nothing is probably gonna change but this is my opinion on the matter anyway.
Aug 26, 2017 12:18 AM

Sep 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Unless MAL decides to one day pull an IMDB and collapse all entries from the same franchise into a single entry, I don't think there's much that can be done about this

I really wish they would do this.
If there is a show with 5 seasons, of course only the people who really loved it are going to watch the 5th season and rate it.
If there is a 100 episode show, of course only the people who really like it are going to finish it and rate it.

It's kinda silly to ignore that issue.
Aug 26, 2017 12:23 AM

Sep 2014
IndianAnimeReker said:
In my opinion the ratings on MAL needs to give slightly more weight to how popular a show is as well. The more popular a show gets, there's a greater variety of people watching it so the opinions on it should be more diverse. If a show is still highly rated despite gaining more and more viewers then it really must mean that said show is actually better than others.

Instead the Top shows are filled with Gintama/Haikyuu sequels. The fanbase of these shows are big but not as large as many other shows meaning that most people who watch the sequels already love them to death - aka they will obviously give it 9's and 10's if the quality doesn't drop significantly. They have small bases but the highest ratings so they are flooding MAL's top rated shows list.

It's more impressive or well-deserved to know that shows like FMA and Steins;Gate are so popular yet still clock 9's on MAL. That's a sign that they are one of the best shows of all time. Some people might counter by saying that shows that are 'objectively' better but have a smaller fanbase won't be represented. Yes that's kinda true but I'd argue that if a show were truly better it should've also been able to rake in a large audience. In my opinion a true masterpiece is something that is beloved by all; critically-acclaimed as well as popular.

I'm calling for a slight adjustment though. If there's too much emphasis on popularity then you're gonna get a problem a lot of underrated shows. Right now there are too many overrated shows. How about making it in a way that shows that are currently airing or have total members of below 100k have the toughest milestone to overcome to move up the list; basically preventing things like Gintama's OVA ranking being equivalent to Bakuman S2. The more members earned, the easier the milestone would become - so it'll become like a reward for managing to be rated highly despite popularity growth. Also you would want to only consider the ratings of users who are currently watching, completed or dropped a show; not the PTW numbers.

Nothing is probably gonna change but this is my opinion on the matter anyway.

I agree with the vast majority of this post and I think you've worded it very eloquently. But I don't know if I agree with the FMA:B part, that series is so long, I can't imagine someone sitting though 60 episodes of something they don't like and then rating it poorly. I think that the length of the show should also somehow be factored in.
Aug 26, 2017 12:34 AM

Oct 2015
TwinBee20 said:

I agree with the vast majority of this post and I think you've worded it very eloquently. But I don't know if I agree with the FMA:B part, that series is so long, I can't imagine someone sitting though 60 episodes of something they don't like and then rating it poorly. I think that the length of the show should also somehow be factored in.

You might be right but I can just as easily see someone saying something like 'the fact that the show managed to sustain viewer interest and quality over so many episodes makes it better'. So it's debatable but I see where you're coming from. Either way the rating system on MAL has to change if it even has the slightest aspirations to be good representation of a 'best/top-rated anime shows' list.

I refuse to do what many others on this forum are doing: Saying stuff like 'Who cares about the ratings anyway? To each their own.' Well that's just a cop-out because you've given up on the idea that the list can be fairer and more representative of what really is the best anime out there. Of course it's an ideal that a perfect list will never arrive but ideals are used as goals or benchmarks to work towards. The rating system on MAL as much potential to be improved. Otherwise we're going to be stuck with people forever parroting relativism and 'tastes' and never attempt to at least try to have some objective ranking of best to worst.

If you look at the formula that MAL uses to calculate the scores, it only factors in the mean score of the anime and the mean score of the database (the rest of the variables are constants). There's no weighting given to the popularity of the show or what kind of show it is. No matter how amazing OVA might be, it's still never going to be as good as a series. If there's no weighting or consideration for the type of show being scored then it's hardly surprising to see OVA's of Gintama and others ranking as highly as entire series's which is imo ludicrous. I'm not good math/stats but I'm sure there should be some way to improve the rating formula.
IndianAnimeRekerAug 26, 2017 1:10 AM
Aug 26, 2017 12:41 AM
Aug 2017
I don't care ahout the top list anyway
Aug 26, 2017 12:52 AM

Mar 2014
>Implying it hasn't always been a joke
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 26, 2017 12:52 AM
Aug 2013
ClickBaitBuster said:
kawaii96desu said:
Who even cares about the top 20 and ratings in general, there are 6 gintamas, 2 haikyuus and a Steins;Gate on the list. It's lost.
I'm sure a lot of new anime fans use it to decide which anime they'll watch..

Who told you that? What if they use other means you are not aware of for finding new anime? Have you considered that?
Aug 26, 2017 1:00 AM
Apr 2016
kawaii96desu said:
Who even cares about the top 20 and ratings in general, there are 6 gintamas, 2 haikyuus and a Steins;Gate on the list. It's lost.

let's just slow down there.... Steins; Gate has a reason to be there. Get out of here with your hot takes
Aug 26, 2017 1:09 AM

Sep 2014
IndianAnimeReker said:
TwinBee20 said:

You might be right but I can just as easily see someone saying something like 'the fact that the show managed to sustain viewer interest and quality over so many episodes makes it better'. So it's debatable but I see where you're coming from. Either way the rating system on MAL has to change if it even has the slightest aspirations to be good representation of a 'best/top-rated anime shows' list.

I refuse to do what many others on this forum are doing: Saying stuff like 'Who cares about the ratings anyway? To each their own.' Well that's just a cop-out because you've given up on the idea that the list can be fairer and more representative of what really is the best anime out there. Of course it's an ideal that a perfect list will never arrive but ideals are used as goals or benchmarks to work towards. The rating system on MAL as much potential to be improved. Otherwise we're going to be stuck with people forever parroting relativism and 'tastes' and never attempt to at least try to have some objective ranking of best to worst.

And I'd respond to that someone: "Wold of Warcraft is generally considered to be quite a good game, and many players have spent thousands of hours playing it, but does that make it the greatest game of all time?" I can see where you are coming from as well, I don't think it's a bogus opinion by any stretch, but I really think these things desperately need to be considered by the MAL team.

I agree with you on the second half. It's seems odd that so many people don't care about the rating system at all, when that is one of the primary uses of MAL, at least how I see it, MAL is about creating a list and rating things. So many users not caring at all about such a crucial feature is madness to me. It's not about a difference of opinion, it's about improving our system and it seems many can't get past that.
Aug 26, 2017 1:19 AM

Jul 2015
Its been a joke for over a year now. I stopped looking at it
Aug 26, 2017 1:34 AM
Aug 2013
ClickBaitBuster said:
https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php
Before, I was able to remember the score of every entry in the top 20 because how rarely they change, and now I can't even remember the top 5, like wtf?

Seriously people can you just calm your tits for a bit and stop upvoting anything that comes out and then downvoting it for gods knows why? you are making MAL's top list look like a joke.

P.S this is not a shitpost.

so your major gripe is that people are not giving you enough time to cram the list by exercising their freedom of expression? Its quite a strange hobby you have, cramming random information.
Aug 26, 2017 2:19 AM

Oct 2015
So I just wasted a bunch of time to come up with this revised MAL list, and at the moment it looks like I just fixed the ratings LOL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nwjDysvYQHQ0qsrjEEcrefQnmElkJIaifwad1m13QjE/edit?usp=sharing

Basically all I did was multiply the show's rating with the popularity of the show to cumulative score. Then I ranked the cumaltive scores from highest to lowest just to see what would happen. The end result was getting a Top 30 MAL list such as follows:
1. FMA
2. Steins;Gate
3. Code Geass S1
4. Code Geass S2
5. Spirited Away
6. Cowboy Bepop
7. HxH
8. Your Lie in April
9. Clannad: AS
10. Kimi no Na Wa
11. Princess Mononoke
12. Gintama S1
13. Silent Voice
14. My Hero Academia S2
15. Wolf Children
16. Haikyuu S2
17. Hajime no Ippo
18. Gintama S2
19. Haikyuu S3
20. Gintama S4
21. Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
22. Mushishi Zoku S1
23. Gintama S3
24. LOTGH
25. Mushishi S2
26. Gintama Movie 2
27. Kizumonogatri 3
28. Owarimonogatari S2
29. Rakugo S2
30. Natsume S6

This is completely 'rough' calculations and not refined at all, but as you can see even this simple addition step of multiplying ratings to popularity gives us a pretty fair representation of the best anime of all time (from movies to series to OVA's). I was surprised shows like Owarimonogatari, Kizumonogatari and Mushishi still made the list so that's a good sign.
However I haven't added in all the Top 200 anime etc., so heavyweights like SAO, SNK, Death Note, Re:Zero, Erased etc., which have high ratings as well popularity might usurp many on this list I've created. Either way doing something like this does seem to give a balanced list.

P.S on the excel file I literally just went 1:1 from the top 30 anime on the MAL list right now into the excel rows. So I didn't just place any random shows in I've basically re-ordered MAL's top 30 using cumulative scores.
Aug 26, 2017 2:21 AM

Mar 2016
Well I don't really care about MAL's top 20 or top 50. My favourites aren't even in that range and I haven't bothered watching much stuff from that ranking range (1-50)
Aug 26, 2017 2:30 AM

May 2015
IndianAnimeReker said:
So I just wasted a bunch of time to come up with this revised MAL list, and at the moment it looks like I just fixed the ratings LOL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nwjDysvYQHQ0qsrjEEcrefQnmElkJIaifwad1m13QjE/edit?usp=sharing

Basically all I did was multiply the show's rating with the popularity of the show to cumulative score. Then I ranked the cumaltive scores from highest to lowest just to see what would happen. The end result was getting a Top 30 MAL list such as follows:
1. FMA
2. Steins;Gate
3. Code Geass S1
4. Code Geass S2
5. Spirited Away
6. Cowboy Bepop
7. HxH
8. Your Lie in April
9. Clannad: AS
10. Kimi no Na Wa
11. Princess Mononoke
12. Gintama S1
13. Silent Voice
14. My Hero Academia S2
15. Wolf Children
16. Haikyuu S2
17. Hajime no Ippo
18. Gintama S2
19. Haikyuu S3
20. Gintama S4
21. Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal
22. Mushishi Zoku S1
23. Gintama S3
24. LOTGH
25. Mushishi S2
26. Gintama Movie 2
27. Kizumonogatri 3
28. Owarimonogatari S2
29. Rakugo S2
30. Natsume S6

This is completely 'rough' calculations and not refined at all, but as you can see even this simple addition step of multiplying ratings to popularity gives us a pretty fair representation of the best anime of all time (from movies to series to OVA's).
Steins;Gate went even higher meaning that your list is not a fair representation of the best anime of all time.
Not even Gintama in the top 10? What a scam.
Aug 26, 2017 2:49 AM
Jul 2018
>implying mal rankings were there to be considered seriously in the first place
Aug 26, 2017 2:58 AM

Feb 2013

I think it's a nice attempt but you can't take the full member count. Those also count the plan to watch and people who didn't rate it.
If you're going to add popularity in the rankings you should take the amount of users that actually rated it (or the total amount of members minus the amount of plan to watch)

FMA:B would go from 978,248 total members to 600,261 which is still a really big number compared to less popular shows, so you'll probably have to do something with the number since taking the full value would make popularity more important than ratings
ChampAug 26, 2017 3:08 AM
Aug 26, 2017 4:31 AM

Jun 2016
lol, the top 20 fucking sucks

the top 100 doesn't even have Noragami, ridiculous
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Aug 26, 2017 4:43 AM

Aug 2015
mal's top10/20/50 list has always been a joke.. nothing new there

I supose making a seperate top list with no sequels could fix the 4 gintama, 2 hq problem, but still...
Aug 26, 2017 5:36 AM

Mar 2015
"lately"
you must be new here...

remember when suzumiya haruhi is the shit?good times... oh and kimi ga nozomu eien...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 26, 2017 7:23 AM

Jul 2015
IndianAnimeReker said:
In my opinion the ratings on MAL needs to give slightly more weight to how popular a show is as well. The more popular a show gets, there's a greater variety of people watching it so the opinions on it should be more diverse.

I disagree with that totally. There's a reason why ONLY super popular stuff that ascends to meme level reaches the top on MAL. Super popular shows attract the whole anime crowd, wich means all the people who can't tell the difference between art style and animation and rate everything from 8 to 10. "But le haters" nope. They're insignificant.

Tons of excellent oldies or obscure shows have lower ratings; and it's often because the few viewers they attract nowadays are dedicated and interested enough to search for them and care about the quality of the stuff they watch. They're not going to dive in 50 years of anime with the plan to rate everything 10/10.

Your suggestion also heavily weights in favor of upvote accounts vs downvote accounts. So ofc memeastic stuff like S;G will climb in the list.
DeathkoAug 26, 2017 7:29 AM
Aug 26, 2017 7:34 AM
Dec 2014
I watched 5 of the top 20.

It is what it is OP.
Aug 26, 2017 7:38 AM
Dec 2014
Clebardman said:
IndianAnimeReker said:
In my opinion the ratings on MAL needs to give slightly more weight to how popular a show is as well. The more popular a show gets, there's a greater variety of people watching it so the opinions on it should be more diverse.

I disagree with that totally. There's a reason why ONLY super popular stuff that ascends to meme level reaches the top on MAL. Super popular shows attract the whole anime crowd, wich means all the people who can't tell the difference between art style and animation and rate everything from 8 to 10. "But le haters" nope. They're insignificant.

Tons of excellent oldies or obscure shows have lower ratings; and it's often because the few viewers they attract nowadays are dedicated and interested enough to search for them and care about the quality of the stuff they watch. They're not going to dive in 50 years of anime with the plan to rate everything 10/10.

Your suggestion also heavily weights in favor of upvote accounts vs downvote accounts. So ofc memeastic stuff like S;G will climb in the list.

Well I don't see it as "the best anime ever" but rather a popularity list.

How many watch cape sh*t like Spiderman and never heard of "the third man"? Most aren't interested in diving into the classics.
Aug 26, 2017 7:42 AM

Sep 2009
20% rule probably needs to change, considering main toplists contain everything, from movies, 1cour series, fkton-cour series, ovas, etc. And yeah, sequels have mad inflated scores. If you didn't like the original, why would you watch the sequel? And the next sequel? etc etc
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Aug 26, 2017 7:42 AM

Jul 2015
@Feniksrises There's a ranking for popularity, and another for score tho. It's pretty clear reading IndianAnimeReker that he really thinks the score rankings should reflect some kind of objective quality, and his solution to improve it (read: get rid of Gintama) is to... mix it with the popularity one?

Doesn't make sense T__T

@MortalMelancholy I agree with the 20% rule, but removing or loosening it would just inflate the sequel effect even more.
Aug 26, 2017 7:44 AM
Jul 2018
I know, right?! Not enough Gintama!
Aug 26, 2017 7:46 AM

Jan 2016
Meh just dont care about people opinion.

Top 20? Trust it dude, Internet never lies.
Aug 26, 2017 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
I honestly don't understand why people care so much about top x. You like what you like, and to be honest, there are a lot of series with 8+ scores that should have like 6.5 at most.
Aug 26, 2017 8:48 AM

Aug 2017
The OP mistyped. The correct variant is "Gintama's top 20 list"
“All men are jealous idiots. And women are stupid too, to feel happy about it. It's true, there are idiots everywhere!”

“I know it's difficult to look past my brilliant tail, brain and looks, but I also have excellent ears and eyes.”

“I need to have a drink, and I need one soon!”

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf so you shut up!”
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» What seasonal anime had disappointed you over time this season?

Zakatsuki_ - 31 minutes ago

10 by Inexplicable »»
20 seconds ago

» Do you dislike low-resolution anime shows?

DesuMaiden - 9 hours ago

44 by SimplyBrazen »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you like anime about any sport or sports anime in general? ( 1 2 )

RobertBobert - Sep 20

50 by Taynix »»
6 minutes ago

» Most Disappointing "Good" Shows ( 1 2 )

Treatise - Sep 19

57 by mo_lave »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » If all pirated sites were to shut down, would you be willing to pay for anime? ( 1 2 3 )

All_Knowing - Sep 7

149 by DreamingBeats »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.