Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 3, 2017 8:47 AM

May 2017
It's too smooth for them now and it's scary, I feel like something is gonna happen. Oh and Roman is the real MVP
Jun 3, 2017 9:04 AM
Apr 2015
This episode was so cuteeeee. They also have more dialogue now, it's a great watch. :3
Saiyan_Prince said:
I've never cheated on someone before, but I've been cheated on. And let me tell you, it hurts like a bitch. If you don't want to be with someone, please just go ahead and end it before you even think about looking for that someone else. Don't wait and find that person in order to line it up first and then just move from one relationship to the next without even pausing. I honestly don't understand how people can be heartless enough to cheat on someone.
Jun 3, 2017 10:37 AM
Mar 2013
CaptainJumBo said:
remiska said:

Well, have you heard about new french president and his wife? she is 25(!!!) years older than he.
Also to be far she can be as young as 22/21 (finnished highschool at 18 and than 3 years of college plus 1 year coz its her 2nd year teaching) so difference of 6 years is not big

yeah but it's just weird because most people think the man should be older (without sounding sexist haha :P)
imagine seeing a girl born as a male literally like seeing her as a baby, watch over her grow and after she turns 18 marrying her lol it's just super weird (same with this student x sensei relationship)

"My rebuttal to that would be that it reflects what’s actually a very real social issue in Japan. Namely, that young men are substantially less interested in relationships and marriage (and even sex) than young women these days. So a woman in Ryouko-sensei’s position might very well find herself frustrated at not being able to find any males in her age group serious about being in a relationship." Tsuki Ga Kirei Episode 8 Review (Lostinanime)
Jun 3, 2017 1:26 PM

Jun 2013
vita sexualis ?? they have sex??
Jun 3, 2017 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
CaptainJumBo said:

yeah but it's just weird because most people think the man should be older (without sounding sexist haha :P)
imagine seeing a girl born as a male literally like seeing her as a baby, watch over her grow and after she turns 18 marrying her lol it's just super weird (same with this student x sensei relationship)

yes but it happened. I remember reading the story of a woman in the UK artistic milieu. She married a guy who might have been the lover of her father, even tried to seduce the mother (he was bisexual) at a time she wasn't even conceived and the guy even wrote in a letter after seeing her as a baby, that it would be great to marry such a beautiful baby if she takes after her parents or something. Some 20 something years later, they married (at that time the woman didn't know all the past stories of her husband though).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelica_Garnett

and about the french president, his wife is a lot older ... but she was also his teacher.

In comparison with real stories, the romance between Roman and his teacher is nothing. 8 to 9 years age gap? That's nothing and in 3 years he'll be an adult. A 18 with 26 years old couple.

how do u know shes 18?
rodolfoemiliano said:

dafuck u smokin?
axlorg8 said:
CaptainJumBo said:

"My rebuttal to that would be that it reflects what’s actually a very real social issue in Japan. Namely, that young men are substantially less interested in relationships and marriage (and even sex) than young women these days. So a woman in Ryouko-sensei’s position might very well find herself frustrated at not being able to find any males in her age group serious about being in a relationship." Tsuki Ga Kirei Episode 8 Review (Lostinanime)

Interesting lol asexualism is becoming popular in japan I guess
Jun 3, 2017 2:48 PM

Feb 2008
A charming episode, the duo even managed to finish what they started a week earlier. The post-credits scenes were particularly interesting this time, especially the one involving Kotarou's parents.
Jun 3, 2017 8:14 PM

May 2012
Kotarou's manliness knows no bounds. A lot of shows would be saved with male MCs like him.

That Natsu Matsuri insert song gave off a really ethereal charm, it went really well with the kissing scene!

And LOL @ Ryouko-sensei having Roman as her phone's wallpaper.
Marriage magazine + waiting for graduation = :)
While I do know that Miu and Inaba's skit is meant to be funny, I can't help but feel sorry for the poor dude. Isn't she treating her loving bf too harshly?
#dump her already
Jun 3, 2017 11:15 PM

Oct 2008
First Kiss is a complete success!
Festival date was nice.
The short scenes on the end is always a great treat!
the wish that they wrote down...so much foreshadowing lolz...
5/5.

Jun 4, 2017 1:28 AM

Jan 2016
I love to watch how their relationship developed, at first They looked at each other with shy and blushing smiles ,then they start chatting with each other in Line, Kotaru confess his feeling and now they share a kiss together.
Jun 4, 2017 6:44 AM

Apr 2014
Crappy animation spotted this episode.
'Natsu Matsuri' in Watamote, ReLife and now this, but preformed by 3 different artist. It's a nice song that's for sure.
Jun 4, 2017 3:57 PM

Jul 2015
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THEY HAVE MADE SO MUCH PROGRESS. I'm so freaking happy right now, that was beautiful, and that song, I believe it played during one of the credits of Re:Life, I have it on my MP3 player. NOW TO WAIT FOR THE FIGHT THAT SPLITS THEM UP UNTIL LIKE THE LAST EPISODE.

Also, once again, the after episode little skits are great and THE LADY HAS A PICTURE OF ROMAN ON HER PHONE. Thats enough for me to sail my ship with.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 4, 2017 9:24 PM

Jan 2016
I liked the vibes in this episode. The music was great and they finally kissed!!! <3

Roman and Ryouko-sensei though...
Jun 5, 2017 6:24 AM

Jun 2013
VersoSciolto said:
FredFriendly said:

For those of you who don't know, 1000¥ is not a lot of money, currently roughly $8.95 USD.
Follow up with a note on notes and dating in a different sense. The 1000円 bill Kotarō receives has a portrait of Hideyo Noguchi whereas prior to 2004 it was Natsume Sōseki's face, therefore, a little more than a decade ago this would have been a literary note.

rodolfoemiliano said:
The episode title is most likely a reference to Mori Ōgai’s novel with the same title. His “Vita Sexualis”「ヰタ・セクスアリス」has been among the legible spines in the opening sequence since the recap episode and is therefore worth considering, even within the context of this series. Available in English, as translated and introduced by Kazuji Ninomiya and Sanford Goldstein, the novel remains in print and can be found on shelves in real life libraries too. A lot has been written about this novel as well. In chapter 7, “Nanshoku and Naturalism in Mori Ōgai’s Vita Sexualis”, in Jim Reichert’s “In the Company of Men: Representations of Male-male Sexuality in Meiji Literature”, for example. That book too sits on library bookshelves. Previews are available for checking them out online.
In episode 8, they kissed.

Thanks for explanation ! I thought title a little strange.
Jun 5, 2017 9:25 AM

Apr 2016
Those extra stories after credits are really making this show for me lol

Roman x Ryouko-sensei ftw !

Also why i have feeling this will be one of those "we love each other but we cant stay together" kind of stories ? cmon just bang and have kids...
Jun 5, 2017 10:50 AM

Oct 2016
This is such a sweet anime, but I have this thought in the back of my head that they will not end up together in the end for some reason. I hope its not the case, but still.
Jun 6, 2017 11:47 AM
Jan 2015
I can't be the only one who wanted to see a full length view of Akane in her yukata, can I?

Jun 6, 2017 4:36 PM
Jun 2013
What the hell is wrong with the animation of this anime ever since Ep 7, something feels really off, some frames have thick outlines for the characters, some frames have thin ones, the character's jaw looks pronounced on some frames but isn't on some. Some scenes look really derpy, example:
Is that really Akane, for a moment I thought that is a different character,

Azumi's phone looks like a card, lol
What the hell happened, did they switch animation director or something after Ep 7, at this point, the quality of this anime is really unpolished.
Jun 8, 2017 6:50 AM

Dec 2016
this episode is so cute and heartwarming.
ryouko sensei is so funny though *lmao (i'm curious about ryouko sensei and roman relationship :3)
Jun 9, 2017 7:05 AM

Mar 2009
What an episode. Those two are adorable together.
Also, sensei needs to chill!
Jun 18, 2017 4:38 AM

Jul 2009
Akane was really pretty wearing the yukata.
Also, I have noticed it many times before, is Kotarou family poor or something? He is always a bit worried about money and people always give him money...seems like his parents doesn't give him money...
Jun 18, 2017 6:29 PM
Jan 2015
bittersweetlove said:
Akane was really pretty wearing the yukata.
Also, I have noticed it many times before, is Kotarou family poor or something? He is always a bit worried about money and people always give him money...seems like his parents doesn't give him money...

All indications are that Kotarou's family is not poor. Perhaps not filthy rich, but at least on an equal level as Akane's family. Kotarou has a smartphone and uninterrupted service which they could not afford if they were poor. They also go out to eat at a family restaurant, which they would also not do if they were poor.

Kotarou has not shown any signs of worrying about money any more so than the average teenager, though I wouldn't pay about $35 for that stupid hat, either. "people always give him money" is a wild exaggeration. Only one person has been shown to give Kotarou money, and that was out of gratitude and goodwill, not out of pity for a poor person.

Considering the number of books in his room, it would seem that his parents give him at least enough money to indulge in his passion.
Jun 22, 2017 1:30 AM

Jul 2015
aAaaAAAhHHHhhHHhHHhhh I can't take it, this is too sweet. I feel like a little girl bc I can't stop screaming on the inside every time something cute happens between the two of them. They are literally perfect for each other. Akane in that yukata was great. I'm glad to see some progression between the two of them now. It seems like they can finally have a normal conversation consistently now, as opposed to having 'awkward silence(s)' here and there. Wonder where the anime will go from here on out.

caught in the wonder
Jun 23, 2017 2:31 PM
Oct 2015
What was the song name at the scene where they were kissing?
Jul 1, 2017 3:19 AM

Jan 2014
I am loving the insert songs in this show my god. Looking forward to getting the ost for this series.

And I can't get over how bloody beautiful this show is. It just hurts my heart like ajhshvjbf
Jul 1, 2017 9:08 PM

May 2015
To me this was the best episode so far...

On a side note:
This anime OST is a stunning.
Jul 2, 2017 12:14 PM

Dec 2016
Goddamn this show is cute!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 6, 2017 6:18 AM
Nov 2014
That teacher having roman as her phone wallpaper was so fucking creepy. He's in middle school for fuck's sake. She needs help
Jul 7, 2017 12:17 AM

Sep 2013
Vita sexualis is quite a stretch, I guess lol.
Jul 11, 2017 8:02 PM

Oct 2014
This show is super cute and has a great atmosphere to it. I love seeing the gradual, natural feeling progression in Azumi and Akane's relationship. The whole episode was great and I loved the kiss and reveal of both of their wishes

Oh, and the last short with his parents' reactions to his novel were great
jdimaria3Jul 11, 2017 8:07 PM
Jul 25, 2017 11:43 AM

May 2012
Another great episode, really loving the progression! Looking forward to see what's next!
Jul 27, 2017 8:01 AM

Dec 2015
Cultural elements and a good amount of weird faces.

This "thing" they are trying to imply about the professor and the student is hard to digest. It's actually pretty bad.
( I have nothing against adults/children relationships, when they're ponctual and part of a development like in the US movie "A summer of '47" but this series tries to imply it's a big thing)

3/5
Aug 11, 2017 6:42 PM

Sep 2011
That was beautiful. :(
Aug 28, 2017 11:17 AM

Apr 2015
I sense the art deteriorated quite a bit. Not that it's actually bad, so ok...

...I wouldn't have shown that to a new girlfriend. Cultural differences, I guess...

Another shitty song
LanzAug 28, 2017 11:23 AM
Aug 29, 2017 9:08 AM
Hello World!:))

Oct 2015
Wow! *-*
So sweet, so beautiful, so peaceful episode!

I loved the backgrounds and sceneries, the festival was stunning...

And Ryoko-sensei... <3 I hope she will be a couple with Roman after his graduation...
"I'll be done soon. If you wait nicely, I'll buy you some sweetbread." said Lawrence.

- I'll thank you not to treat me like a child.

"Oh, you don't want any?"

- I do.

Oct 14, 2017 2:29 AM

Dec 2014
So tender and peaceful, love it.

also hope Roman will give sensei the d, she is falling apart. lol
Nov 20, 2017 5:04 AM

Sep 2012
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
CaptainJumBo said:

yes but it happened. I remember reading the story of a woman in the UK artistic milieu. She married a guy who might have been the lover of her father, even tried to seduce the mother (he was bisexual) at a time she wasn't even conceived and the guy even wrote in a letter after seeing her as a baby, that it would be great to marry such a beautiful baby if she takes after her parents or something. Some 20 something years later, they married (at that time the woman didn't know all the past stories of her husband though).

and about the french president, his wife is a lot older ... but she was also his teacher.

In comparison with real stories, the romance between Roman and his teacher is nothing. 8 to 9 years age gap? That's nothing and in 3 years he'll be an adult. A 18 with 26 years old couple.

@CaptainJumBo

i thing other way around woman should be bit older cause woman live longer usually its sad to leave ur wife behind alone :)

also i find student teacher romance stories HOT!
i wish i would have had young teacher like her who's secretly my GF back then

Swagernator said:

Also why i have feeling this will be one of those "we love each other but we cant stay together" kind of stories ? cmon just bang and have kids...

luckily ur not 100% right i watched the ending if u would have been 100% right then i would give this anime 5 or 6 score cause i absolutely hate this types of endings :)

Accelerator48 said:
That teacher having roman as her phone wallpaper was so fucking creepy. He's in middle school for fuck's sake. She needs help

well u cant help to who u fall for & she said its hard to W8 until graduation that means they are W8 & that speaks volumes that she is serious its not like they are doing it

its a dream a lot of young guys have when they are teenager hes living a dream

jdimaria3 said:
This show is super cute and has a great atmosphere to it. I love seeing the gradual, natural feeling progression in Azumi and Akane's relationship. The whole episode was great and I loved the kiss and reveal of both of their wishes

when i so their wishes it was like i got stabbed in the heart (but in a good way)

WanderingRonin said:
Wow! *-*

And Ryoko-sensei... <3 I hope she will be a couple with Roman after his graduation...

i hope that to they look good together
Sugram22Nov 20, 2017 5:36 AM
Nov 20, 2017 7:56 AM
Nov 2014
Sugram22 said:
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

@CaptainJumBo

i thing other way around woman should be bit older cause woman live longer usually its sad to leave ur wife behind alone :)

Swagernator said:

luckily ur not 100% right i watched the ending if u would have been 100% right then i would give this anime 5 or 6 score cause i absolutely hate this types of endings :)

Accelerator48 said:

well u cant help to who u fall for & she said its hard to W8 until graduation that means they are W8 & that speaks volumes that she is serious its not like they are doing it

jdimaria3 said:

when i so their wishes it was like i got stabbed in the heart (but in a good way)

WanderingRonin said:
Wow! *-*

it's called pedophilia and it's wrong no matter how you look at it. I bet if the roles were reversed and it's was a guy teacher with a middle school girl everyone will hate on him and calling him a creep. But since it's girl teacher suddenly it's ok.
Nov 20, 2017 8:18 AM

Sep 2012
Accelerator48 said:
Sugram22 said:

@CaptainJumBo

it's called pedophilia and it's wrong no matter how you look at it. I bet if the roles were reversed and it's was a guy teacher with a middle school girl everyone will hate on him and calling him a creep. But since it's girl teacher suddenly it's ok.

pedophilia is if over 18 person does sexual stuff with kids 10 & below if a 12-17 years old person does it with 18+ person its just against the law, but they haven't done it & they are W8 until he gets 18 then its okay the fact that u don't like it (i mean their relationship) doesn't make it pedophilia

also real pedophiles always hunt kids & do sexual stuff with them molest them if he or she is just stuck to one 15-17 teenager its normal it can happen with normal ppl that means they just fell in love for one, but if he or she would be only interested in teenagers like things wont work out & then goes to another teenager (& like that over & over again) well then i would be worried that this person has few screws loose but still it wouldn't be pedophilia

before u use the word pedophilia learn what it means & what it really is :)
Sugram22Nov 20, 2017 8:30 AM
Nov 20, 2017 8:33 AM
Nov 2014
Sugram22 said:
Accelerator48 said:

pedophilia is if over 18 person does sexual stuff with kids 10 & below if a 12-17 years old person does it with 18+ person its just against the law, but they haven't done it & they are W8 until he gets 18 then its okay the fact that u don't like it doesn't make it pedophilia

also real pedophiles always hunt kids if he or she is just stuck to one 15-17 teenager its normal it can happen with normal ppl that means they just fell for one, but if he or she would be only interested in teenagers like things wont work out & then goes to another teenager well then i would be worried that this person has few screws loose
what makes someone a pedophile is if they are sexually attracted to a child. They don't really need to have sex with them to be considered one. Check the definition if you don't believe me.
Nov 20, 2017 8:33 AM
Nov 2014
Sugram22 said:
Accelerator48 said:

pedophilia is if over 18 person does sexual stuff with kids 10 & below if a 12-17 years old person does it with 18+ person its just against the law, but they haven't done it & they are W8 until he gets 18 then its okay the fact that u don't like it (i mean their relationship) doesn't make it pedophilia

also real pedophiles always hunt kids & do sexual stuff with them molest them if he or she is just stuck to one 15-17 teenager its normal it can happen with normal ppl that means they just fell in love for one, but if he or she would be only interested in teenagers like things wont work out & then goes to another teenager (& like that over & over again) well then i would be worried that this person has few screws loose but still it wouldn't be pedophilia

before u use the word pedophilia learn what it means & what it really is :)
I could say the same to you really
Nov 20, 2017 9:02 AM

Sep 2012
Accelerator48 said:
Sugram22 said:

pedophilia is if over 18 person does sexual stuff with kids 10 & below if a 12-17 years old person does it with 18+ person its just against the law, but they haven't done it & they are W8 until he gets 18 then its okay the fact that u don't like it doesn't make it pedophilia

also real pedophiles always hunt kids if he or she is just stuck to one 15-17 teenager its normal it can happen with normal ppl that means they just fell for one, but if he or she would be only interested in teenagers like things wont work out & then goes to another teenager well then i would be worried that this person has few screws loose
what makes someone a pedophile is if they are sexually attracted to a child. They don't really need to have sex with them to be considered one. Check the definition if you don't believe me.

also real pedophiles don't hold back also if they get married after he over 18 & have long relationship that shows that ur totally wrong but i think this anime wont show us their finale

but u don't half to be pedophilia to be attracted to 14-17 specially if they look older if ur in love u feel like u want to do it with him or her despite he or she is below 18 that's not pedophilia but cause we have certain laws he or she just has to W8 (+ it can be dangerous the school life if the younger side is girl cause hard to study if u she gets pregnant & has to take care for the kid if its the opposite it would be little easier a bit) & i don't see any trace of pedophilia in this story

but yea there is thin line between loving teenager & pedophilia, but pedophiles wont be satisfied with one kid (also real kids are 11 & 10 & younger teenagers are not real kids they are in the middle of kids & grownups) they are like playboy's who sleep with meany woman one day with one then next but ofc some to be more safe they abuse one as long as they get bored

also i have heard stories like that before teacher & teenage student fall in love & later get married

i despise real pedophiles
Sugram22Nov 20, 2017 9:06 AM
Nov 20, 2017 9:12 AM
Nov 2014
Sugram22 said:
Accelerator48 said:

also real pedophiles don't hold back also if they get married after he over 18 & have long relationship that shows that ur totally wrong but i think this anime wont show us their finale

but u don't half to be pedophilia to be attracted to 14-17 specially if they look older if ur in love u feel like u want to do it with him or her that's not pedophilia but cause we have certain laws he or she just has to W8 & i don't see any trace of pedophilia in this story

but yea there is thin line between loving teenager & pedophilia, but pedophiles wont be satisfied with one kid (also real kids are 11 & 10 & younger teenagers are not real kids they are in the middle of kids & grownups) they are like playboy's who sleep with meany woman one day with one then next but ofc some to be more safe they abuse one as long as they get bored

also i have heard stories like that before teacher & teenage student fall in love & later get married

I don't know where you got the idea that all pedophiles are maniacs who rape every child they meet. That's not true. You can have a pedophile that is interested in children but keeps it to himself.
Nov 20, 2017 9:18 AM

Sep 2012
Accelerator48 said:
Sugram22 said:

but u don't half to be pedophilia to be attracted to 14-17 specially if they look older if ur in love u feel like u want to do it with him or her that's not pedophilia but cause we have certain laws he or she just has to W8 & i don't see any trace of pedophilia in this story

I don't know where you got the idea that all pedophiles are maniacs who rape every child they meet. That's not true. You can have a pedophile that is interested in children but keeps it to himself.

my explanation was bit bad, but they are almost like that (most i hear about are, news & crime shows) they are like serial rapist well the bolder ones & they also try to do it secretly so no1 finds out

but my point was this student teacher romance was totally normal like i said u don't half to be pedophile to be attracted to 14-17 specially if they look older & also if ur in love u feel like u want to do it with him or her despite...

(also real kids are 11 & 10 & younger teenagers are not real kids they are in the middle of kids & grownups)

also what matters is she is willing to W8 for him but i wouldn't say anything bad (i just wouldn't recommend the risk) even if they would do it as long as they are safe with it its better if they W8 with that part, i mean kids easier for them that way :)

if some1 is only attracted by kids its pedophilia if some1 is in love with a teen & feels like she or he wants to do it is not pedophilia, but if some is only attracted by teens like never sees appeal in grown ups its a bit different kind of mental issue & not pedophilia (like i know a story of a professor 45y old & had teen GF & married her when she got 18 & ones she became 20+ he started to lose interest in her & & fond new GF again a teen 16 or17 despite he had kid with hes young wife who was teen when they started dating new that's one sick guy lol), its more complex carp then u think

i do agree with u about male teacher part, society for some reason is softer if its a woman its kinda messed up XD

if i remember correctly law where is (or at-least was) like this if parents allow they could have sex but yea its rare to find parents that allows sex between 14-17 daughter or son & 18+ year old man or woman there needs to be a big trust between the parents & daughter or son that's one thing also they half to know is he or she mature enough mentally so they could trust him or her i mean their son or daughter ofc they also half to trust hes or her partner so its complicated thing

but i think it was actually 15 or 16 & below that its illegal even if parents allow it or they changed it to that age limit
Sugram22Nov 21, 2017 1:35 AM
Nov 20, 2017 11:55 PM

Sep 2012
@Accelerator48

BDW u know why she is so flustered in ep or few back it showed her taking a look at wedding magazine & he said i would like to see u in that tress so he made it worse/harder for her its hes fault for hinting that he wants to marry her he teased her 2much lol (but it was fun to watch her impatience) lol
Sugram22Nov 21, 2017 1:19 AM
Dec 5, 2017 4:12 PM

Mar 2012
When a small short at the end of the episode sparks a conversation more interesting than the anime itself.
Dec 8, 2017 12:04 PM
Dec 2017
rodolfoemiliano said:

Actually, yes. Pay close attention to the LINE instant message conversation shown during the ED of episode seven and realize how it makes no sense at all. Husband is late from work and tries to bribe angry wife with a promise of lots of sweets. But Akane has been an athlete in high school and college, so she has nutritional discipline and Kotaru's trick shouldn't work. The explanation is simple:
Tacsk0Dec 8, 2017 12:09 PM
Jan 4, 2018 12:13 AM
Sep 2015
AAAAH! I can't get over how cute this show is! Akane and Kotarou are so adorable together
Jan 4, 2018 5:47 PM

Dec 2013
A lot of cute moments in this episode.
Jan 14, 2018 1:11 PM

Dec 2012
It took some time to get this ball rolling, but once it starts...man, I'm hooked. I just love how earnest Akane and Koutarou are with each other now. The innocence of their straightforward feelings is just like those wind chimes; so gentle and harmonious.

Also just waiting for Ryouko x Roman to set sail.
Jan 14, 2018 7:03 PM

Jan 2014
Vita Sexualis... I love the title of this episode. It fits so fell it hurts...

And that last short with Azumi's parents was hilarious.
TapuTapuuJan 14, 2018 7:10 PM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2017

631 by Weely21 »»
Aug 26, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

98 by KamiKazee »»
Aug 10, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

160 by AkiFosu »»
Aug 4, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

195 by AkiFosu »»
Aug 3, 5:37 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

180 by AkiFosu »»
Aug 1, 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.