Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 1, 2017 4:26 PM

Jul 2012
The animation is kinda choppy and the art is strange sometimes, but I loved the visuals in the second half. The matsuri was so pretty, the ilumination was really good.
The kiss, taking her to see his dance, calling by the first name...so cuuuute!
They can talk more now, what is really nice too see...I guess just took some time to get used to each other.
And that wound on her foot made me cringe so much...AAARGH THE PAIN D: Those hurt like hell D:

Sensei getting drunk, reading wedding magazines while thinking about her middle school age student...okay, wherever roams your boat lol

Jun 1, 2017 4:30 PM
Apr 2014
What was the name of the song when they kiss?
Jun 1, 2017 4:32 PM

Dec 2014
well the couple is advancing little by little ....good episode
Jun 1, 2017 5:44 PM

Apr 2015
Man he turned into an alpha male so quickly XDDD. Great kiss!

Jun 1, 2017 6:54 PM

Nov 2011
Dude Azumi my fucking boy! I was slightly disappointed he didn't buy that Bear at the amusement park or something from that traditional Japanese store, but that disappointment went away after he bandaged Akane up and then...well KISSED HER!!!! God was a perfect song to go with it as well. God damn this anime is amazingly good.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 1, 2017 6:58 PM
Apr 2017
This episode so beautiful,, that I end up with diabetes,, kyaaaaaaa
Its like there is no regret waiting for a week,, yukata,, festival,, together forever,,and the KISS,, ahhh so perfect,, I don't really care about the art since the story is so good,, and look at Akane and Kotarou development,, the best so far,,

The short story was good as usual,, can't wait for the next episode,,
Jun 1, 2017 7:06 PM

Apr 2016
This show is an absolute delight; it does right what virtually everything every other romance anime does wrong.

Of course things are going way too well right now, which means something bad is inevitably brewing. Bracing myself. >.<
Jun 1, 2017 7:35 PM
Jun 2014
give me that sweet, sweet vanilla YES
Jun 1, 2017 7:41 PM
Jan 2017
masa8224 said:
DIABETES!!
This episode contains too much sugar...

Diabetes indeed...
Jun 1, 2017 8:24 PM

Sep 2013
another cute episode. damn cant wait for the next episode.
Jun 1, 2017 8:53 PM

Aug 2014
Oh shit an uninterrupted kiss this time. Is that allowed in a school romance?

This show makes me want a middle school girlfriend.
QuattroVaginasJun 2, 2017 8:51 AM
Sieg Zeon!
Jun 1, 2017 10:23 PM

Nov 2011
I have a new fave anime.
I've never seen a river with light effects before. I wish I live in Japan.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Jun 1, 2017 10:38 PM

Mar 2016
willingscapegoat said:

Of course things are going way too well right now, which means something bad is inevitably brewing. Bracing myself. >.<

I've been thinking the same, but in the meanwhile let's enjoy the happiness of this series before it's gone.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 1, 2017 10:38 PM

Sep 2015
I hope Ryouko-sensei's and Roman's relationship happens to go somewhere during this series. Would be sad to never see them finally date or marry by the end of this series.
Jun 1, 2017 10:59 PM

Mar 2012
The visuals took a further hit but the episode balanced it out by hitting new levels of cute. It made me smile so much watching it. And those shorts at the end really cracked me up this time.
Jun 1, 2017 11:31 PM

Jan 2011
That music, that ambience, the quiet pace, how everything evolves.

I love so much this anime
Jun 1, 2017 11:33 PM

Dec 2011
I didn't think i would love this anime that much but i did.
Every episode is better than the last one and if it keeps that route, it would be definitely be one of my favourite romance anime.
Anyway great episode and i really love Kotarou and Akane conversation.
The kiss finally happen this time and i don't see anyone getting between them right now.
kaitonicJun 1, 2017 11:41 PM
Jun 1, 2017 11:41 PM

Mar 2016
One of the best episodes so far! Now that the relationship is blossoming the story is starting to flow more naturally and the pacing feels right! I hope the anime really finishes strong to make up for its lackluster start. I'm glad to see them finally kiss and the wind chimes with the message at the end was really sweet!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 1, 2017 11:43 PM
Apr 2017
This is so good! My goodness that KISSUU! YES!

Also, the endings scenes are great as usual.
Jun 1, 2017 11:45 PM

Mar 2008
This episode was too good. I just hope no drama comes up or the old my parents have to move bs. I will rage if they have to separate.
Jun 2, 2017 12:05 AM
Oct 2013
Good episode.

Looks like Ryouko-sensei fell in love with Roman. One ticket please for this ship.

This is why I love the ending skits.
Jun 2, 2017 12:17 AM

Feb 2008
I also believe way too many good things are happening.

8 episodes in and I haven't seen the love twist. If there are only 12 episodes... then they must be doing it on next episode.

Also, I LOVE SENSEI AND ROMAN
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Jun 2, 2017 5:30 AM

Aug 2014
Just from reading your comments, I can't help but feel that something bad is gonna happen, hopefully I'm wrong
Jun 2, 2017 5:51 AM
Jul 2018
This episode was awesome, sadly no Hira screen time though, hopefully both cucks get together. (Hira & Nishio)
8.5/10.

Hinata said:
I hope Ryouko-sensei's and Roman's relationship happens to go somewhere during this series. Would be sad to never see them finally date or marry by the end of this series.

a graduate dating a 30 year old soon to be 40 chick ayyy
Jun 2, 2017 7:21 AM

Jan 2017
I loved this episode! No drama, no misunderstandings or anything to get in their way.

I like that they finally got past the embarrassment and can see that having their relationship out in the open is really a good thing.

I thought the animation was pretty good too, I also love seeing Akane's reaction to Koutaro's pratice, that was perfect.

Oh and that kiss! what a perfect setting, I am so proud of Koutaro for taking the first step.
Jun 2, 2017 7:42 AM
Jan 2015
CaptainJumBo said:

Although I do not approve of teacher-student relationships, I will defend Sonoda-sensei's dignity to remind you that, according to her official bio, this is her 2nd year as a teacher so she is most probably still no more than 25-years old. Nonetheless, there is probably at least a 10-year age gap between her and Roman. She really should get a grip on reality and find someone her own age to fantasize about.
Jun 2, 2017 8:07 AM

Dec 2011
Oh my God. This episode is full of sweetness!

Really good to see that by opening their relationship to everyone, they're getting closer and closer. And with that, the awkward silence between them decreased as well.

And they did it!

I have to wonder though, how they will take the story after this. Hopefully no unnecessary drama or something like that.

The shorts after the credit are just brilliant as usual. Ryouko-sensei really falls hard for Roman, eh? XD
Jun 2, 2017 9:08 AM

May 2015
"You have got a pretty good grasp of how women think"
"He really doesn't understand how women think"

Brilliant :D, those short stories never fail to make me smile.
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
Jun 2, 2017 9:10 AM

Mar 2013
It's simply amazing how outstanding and adorable this anime gets with every successive episode!

The 2nd half of the festival with Akane and MC enjoying together was heartwarming. And the artwork of the festival was really gorgeous. The soft music accompanying the moment really enhanced the kissing scene~ I couldn't help but kept grinning during the whole episode.

Dem skits tho XD
Miu is too demanding. I hope the guy break up with her lol
Jun 2, 2017 10:03 AM
Jul 2018
FredFriendly said:
CaptainJumBo said:

Although I do not approve of teacher-student relationships, I will defend Sonoda-sensei's dignity to remind you that, according to her official bio, this is her 2nd year as a teacher so she is most probably still no more than 25-years old. Nonetheless, there is probably at least a 10-year age gap between her and Roman. She really should get a grip on reality and find someone her own age to fantasize about.

meh her age was a guess but bruh i wouldnt be mad if they got together it wouldve just been weird af
Jun 2, 2017 10:57 AM
Jul 2016
CaptainJumBo said:
FredFriendly said:

meh her age was a guess but bruh i wouldnt be mad if they got together it wouldve just been weird af

Well, have you heard about new french president and his wife? she is 25(!!!) years older than he.
Also to be far she can be as young as 22/21 (finnished highschool at 18 and than 3 years of college plus 1 year coz its her 2nd year teaching) so difference of 6 years is not big
Jun 2, 2017 11:51 AM
Jan 2015
remiska said:
Well, have you heard about new french president and his wife? she is 25(!!!) years older than he.
Also to be far she can be as young as 22/21 (finnished highschool at 18 and than 3 years of college plus 1 year coz its her 2nd year teaching) so difference of 6 years is not big

I am not disparaging age-gap romances per se (my maternal grandfather was 10 years younger than his wife), just the ethics of a teacher (regardless of gender) lusting after a student.

I don't know about Japan, but where I come from, it takes 4 years to become a certified teacher. 18 + 4 + 2 = 23 - 24. Roman is probably 14 or 15. Age gap = 8 - 10 years.

And which graduation is Sonoda-sensei waiting for? Roman's graduation from Middle School in a few months when she will no longer be his teacher? Or High School in a few years when he will be considered an adult (and no longer jail-bait)?
Jun 2, 2017 12:02 PM

Sep 2015
I can't handle this anymore, this show is getting way too cute. I'm just sitting here expecting some drama to happen or something to tear them apart (for a couple episdes) but like is that ever going to happen?

I'm happy if the show keeps developing like it has been. :weary:
The song that played at the very end though, so good. Thought this was going to be such a boring anime at first.
Jun 2, 2017 12:18 PM
Mar 2017
#10/10

Great Episode~!
and Finally Kissed , i dont believe it they will do it...

Jun 2, 2017 12:19 PM
Jul 2016
FredFriendly said:
remiska said:

I am not disparaging age-gap romances per se (my maternal grandfather was 10 years younger than his wife), just the ethics of a teacher (regardless of gender) lusting after a student.

I don't know about Japan, but where I come from, it takes 4 years to become a certified teacher. 18 + 4 + 2 = 23 - 24. Roman is probably 14 or 15. Age gap = 8 - 10 years.

And which graduation is Sonoda-sensei waiting for? Roman's graduation from Middle School in a few months when she will no longer be his teacher? Or High School in a few years when he will be considered an adult (and no longer jail-bait)?

(i just want to add "its her 2nd year teaching" so you ahould add only 1 year)
Jun 2, 2017 12:20 PM

Aug 2013
The best episode for now. Man, I love festival episodes, especially of it's done like this one. Atmosphere is phenomenal. I hope that the story will focus on their relationship even more, without any cliffhangers.
Also, the song which was played in last festival scene. I hope they will release it along with all character songs. Beautiful.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 2, 2017 1:22 PM
Aug 2012
insert song
Natsu Matsuri (summer festival) - JITTERIN 'JINN
it was released in 1990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uK7CeqliIY
Jun 2, 2017 1:44 PM
Jan 2015
remiska said:
(i just want to add "its her 2nd year teaching" so you ahould add only 1 year)

It is now into the sixth month of Sonoda-sensei's 2nd year of teaching, so it is more than 1 year of teaching, thus: 18 + 4 + 2 = 23 - 24. At the beginning of the school year it would have been 18 + 4 + 1 = 23. This is all just speculation, anyway, until (and if) we ever get official confirmation of her age.

While I'm at it...

For those of you who don't know, 1000¥ is not a lot of money, currently roughly $8.95 USD. But it is worthwhile to note that Kotarou offered a 500¥ coin (roughly $4.50 USD) to pray for Akane's success at the track meet. A pretty generous offering that shows how serious Kotarou was about Akane, even at that point
Jun 2, 2017 2:03 PM

Dec 2009
And finally they kiss... last part was so hilarious, when dad was saying there must be rules when reading the novels and than the reaction of both of them when reading :DD
So pity just a little left... I really like this one
Jun 2, 2017 4:53 PM

May 2015
THEY KISSED, AAAAAHHHHH. PERFECT EPISODE.

Although, gotta admit that the drop in animation quality was quite obvious in this episode, unfortunately, but oh well.

Jun 2, 2017 5:33 PM
Feb 2013
Reverberate said:
THEY KISSED, AAAAAHHHHH. PERFECT EPISODE.

Although, gotta admit that the drop in animation quality was quite obvious in this episode, unfortunately, but oh well.

Production problem maybe. I hope they fixed it in BD but great episode nevertheless.
Jun 2, 2017 5:43 PM

Oct 2012
Wow, a kiss half-way through. Really liked this episode, it great how they can finally talk with each other pretty casually. Now I just wonder what's in store for the rest of this series.

Anyway, this episode... just precious:

Jun 2, 2017 5:48 PM
Jul 2018
remiska said:
CaptainJumBo said:

yeah but it's just weird because most people think the man should be older (without sounding sexist haha :P)
imagine seeing a girl born as a male literally like seeing her as a baby, watch over her grow and after she turns 18 marrying her lol it's just super weird (same with this student x sensei relationship)
Jun 2, 2017 7:26 PM

Oct 2015
This is the best romance anime ever. This anime is so underrated, not a lot of mentions in Youtube. I wonder how the story will go from here? With 4 episodes to go, i hope there will be no unnecessary drama like a huge misunderstanding. If the series keep the pace like this, it deserves a 10/10
Jun 2, 2017 7:40 PM
Jun 2016
It seems that every season ever since I started watching anime has a nice and relaxing (often overlooked) show and this seems to be it for this season.

I love how much their relationship has developed since episode 1 (the festival date was absolutely beautiful) and am looking forward to the final episodes. I'm also interested as to how the side characters (mainly Hira and Chinatsu) will deal with Akane and Kotarou's relationship. I'm glad to see that Chinatsu seemingly doesn't hold any animosity towards Akane.
dqtl74Jun 2, 2017 7:46 PM
Jun 3, 2017 12:25 AM

Feb 2014
SigOpram said:
Good episode.

Looks like Ryouko-sensei fell in love with Roman. One ticket please for this ship.

This is why I love the ending skits.

Poor guy Inaba!! Wagging his tail like a puppy only to be left out!
Good shorts!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 3, 2017 12:28 AM

Oct 2016
I almost fainted when they kissed!!! omg so perfect >.<

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Jun 3, 2017 12:53 AM

Apr 2015
lol
i know that inserted song from watamote and ReLife... really nice song...
the quality dropping so hard... but still the background still good...
at last they kissed... NO ANNOYING KID NOW!!!

Ryouko sensei should just run away with Roman seriously... lol
Jun 3, 2017 4:25 AM

Apr 2016
CaptainJumBo said:
remiska said:

yeah but it's just weird because most people think the man should be older (without sounding sexist haha :P)
imagine seeing a girl born as a male literally like seeing her as a baby, watch over her grow and after she turns 18 marrying her lol it's just super weird (same with this student x sensei relationship)

yes but it happened. I remember reading the story of a woman in the UK artistic milieu. She married a guy who might have been the lover of her father, even tried to seduce the mother (he was bisexual) at a time she wasn't even conceived and the guy even wrote in a letter after seeing her as a baby, that it would be great to marry such a beautiful baby if she takes after her parents or something. Some 20 something years later, they married (at that time the woman didn't know all the past stories of her husband though).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelica_Garnett

and about the french president, his wife is a lot older ... but she was also his teacher.

In comparison with real stories, the romance between Roman and his teacher is nothing. 8 to 9 years age gap? That's nothing and in 3 years he'll be an adult. A 18 with 26 years old couple.
Ysad_ZiwezhanJun 3, 2017 4:29 AM
Jun 3, 2017 7:12 AM
Mar 2015
Beautiful episode man , that kiss scene and the OST song got me good~
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2017

631 by Weely21 »»
Aug 26, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

98 by KamiKazee »»
Aug 10, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

160 by AkiFosu »»
Aug 4, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

195 by AkiFosu »»
Aug 3, 5:37 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

180 by AkiFosu »»
Aug 1, 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.