Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 22, 2016 6:45 AM
Jul 2013
^ I don't know about "for now". A lot of people are freaking out because of the title and where the development is heading. Next ep could very well be the end for osomatsu-san T_T
Mar 22, 2016 6:58 AM

Sep 2014
Zadion said:
I know it's bizarre to be asking this now of all times, after 24 episodes and after an episode that didn't even involve him much, but... is Jyushimatsu, like... mentally disabled? When Osomatsu punched him during the second half, I got that same feeling in my chest that I get during What's Eating Gilbert Grape when Gilbert punches Arnie. o_o

he's probably an expy for syndrome down/similar patients; some of them are able to live an almost normal life and even get a job of their own with proper help and care from their family and people around, despite how they are. or probably he's just hyper, but exaggeratedly portrayed by the show all of this time.

there's this one fanmade material that shows jyuushi got bullied so badly to the point of depression during a point in his childhood. and as to not make everyone else, mainly his siblings worried, he figured out that the only way for him to cope up with it and keep the bullies away, is to act the way he is now; putting up a facade of eternally smiling, hyper, happy person.
zuouxarmMar 22, 2016 7:22 AM
Mar 22, 2016 7:42 AM
Aug 2014
I'll miss these shitty NEET v***** Fappskis with tiny ****s and false ph*mosis.
Mar 22, 2016 9:28 AM

Jul 2013
Damn, didn't see that coming. It was quite dramatic. Time to see how the final episode wraps everything up.
Mar 22, 2016 11:32 AM

May 2010
Nyaa appeared again, nice. Bad news for Choro, she's getting married.

rip fishy fish

God, I heard "be my baby" So repetitive, they kept saying out the title. M e h.

Wow Totoko, you could be a little more specific about your ideal kind of guy -sarcasm- But honestly, I had no idea what an Oil Magnate was until now.

Well, I wish it was some kinda "oh, at least the Matsus are better than some fake rich guy" kind of story in which Totoko goes all tsuntsun at end, but I guess no. Well, I hope she succeeds in reevaluating herself.

Kara... died wearing glasses. Actually let's forget that, I like how he was sweet enough to buy Choro a fitting present, that was really nice of him.

Kara punching Oso was the best lmao, he was annoying me. I wish there was some kinda KaraOso talk though, something like "Oso, I can understand what you are feeling or something, but you know -insert life lesson-" Would be another clue on why he is best burozaa.
Oh even Totty got a good moment with the eldest bro, very nice.

Wait wait wait- everyone is leaving. What is this? Is this really Osomatsu-san? I mean I can see where they are going with this (probably a dramatic finale with them living together again but man, there was no build-up! There should have been one, no? Like the brothers slowly changing themselves throughout the series) Gaaah. I swear if they become NEET again, I'd not be okay with this... 'Cause according to the original series the brothers are going to be successful people in the future. It's about time, I want them to succeed in their lives. But ye, them living together is okay with me as long as they don't remain jobless.

Totty is probably the most sensitive, which is cute (and yay he finally surpassed Choro in terms of popularity! At least on MAL)

Ohh, even Totoko has changed, initiating the date-talk with Oso. I see, I see, that's what they were going for with that first half.

Great episode, I'm gonna love the finale a lot. But man, I don't wanna see it end. Then again, all good things must come to an end... Sigh.
Mar 22, 2016 11:45 AM

Dec 2008
I was waiting for a punchline, not for a punch-in-my-feels line
Mar 22, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2011
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:

This. What the heck just happened! D:
Mar 22, 2016 1:09 PM

Aug 2015
This is how a finale should be for any 24-6 episode series.

Everything completely changed. The characters and plot have been forced to change, something we've been waiting for since the beginning. Previously in the series the characters have tried to make their own lives for themselves, failing every time, but now, it has to happen. They have to confront everything all of a sudden, and it will completely change their world. This is going to be good.
There is nothing that cannot be stolen by Mouse.
Mar 22, 2016 3:29 PM

Sep 2013
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:

Maybe the next episode will be the most waiting episode in this season
Mar 22, 2016 3:56 PM

Feb 2015
First part was funny as hell, Totoko being Totoko. Second part was really sad. They're all moving apart. First Choromatsu leaves, and Osomatsu can't stand to look at him because he failed to be the responsible oldest brother. Totty confronts him about it, and then becomes the second to leave, Then Karamatsu leaves, just to move on. He choses to stay with Chibita. Then Jyuushimatsu gets a job and moves. It's just Osomatsu and Ichimatsu for a while, but Ichimatsu gets tired of Osomatsu's bullsh*t too so he also leaves. At the end, it's just Osomatsu feeling sorry for himself. Of course they have all been apprehensive when leaving, so one of them (or maybe all of them) sent a letter to Osomatsu, and this gripping plot will continue onto the next episode. I know there's still another episode, but I'd just like to say that I've really enjoyed this series and it's certainly exceeded my expectations. The comedy has been solid throughout, and the Matsuno brothers and side characters alike have all been very likeable. Let's just see how this ends...
Mar 22, 2016 4:12 PM

Mar 2015
I was promised comedy and bad laughs.
Japan didn't deliver.

* It's just you.
Mar 22, 2016 8:50 PM

Sep 2011
fuck you osomatsu-san i came her to laugh at you not feel. I really kind of hope they dont retcon the newest episode with the final one, this feels like a perfect way to wrap up the series even if its on a bittersweet note. They could still do another season after this if they want without retconing anything.

seriously though this was such an excellent series, im glad the score has shot up so much since it started airing and chances are its probably gonna have a pretty big jump once it ends.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 23, 2016 12:34 AM

May 2012
PROUD KARAMATSU GIRL HERE SINCE EPISODE 1!!! Uhh no, SINCE NAKAMURA YUUICHI WAS CASTED AS KARAMATSU!!! <3
Mar 23, 2016 7:38 AM

Jun 2011
What comedy tag? They should add drama tag since this anime is destroying me with feels. From esp kitty to jyuushi falls in love, and now this. (╥_╥) I feel bad for Choro and Osomatsu tbh ... omg so much angst

When Kara punched Oso, I thought Kara might be really strong but holds back for his brothers because he loves them so much. 〒▽〒

Totty was funny tho. Irino's voice was so funnyyyy when Totty was going to the comfort room lol
XDD

The last episode will be either be so hilarious.. or super sad angsty episode where I will cry all the feels
eijemMar 23, 2016 7:41 AM
Mar 23, 2016 7:42 AM

Jul 2012
Ah, damn. Next week's gonna kill me.
Mar 23, 2016 10:15 AM

Dec 2012
So Totoko is a bi.tch hunting for men -eem they've changed her personality from kind & ambitious girl to whore XD a good one. Sadly there're woman hunting for rich guys and if they won't get him, end up to lower the bar and find a unlucky normal loving dude (he don't realize that he is a substitute lel).

Second part -wtf so much drama. I was shocked to see that serious episode.
As for Osomatsu staying behind mb it's coz he's the oldest and unable to do anything with his life because of that, stayed to take care of his parents.

Mysterious letter at the end (mb with thanks from brothers) , can't wait for ep 25!.
keroroslayerMar 23, 2016 10:20 AM
Mar 23, 2016 2:09 PM

Mar 2015
The last episode will answer the ultimate question that I always have "whether it's okay to continue being such a NEET like this. I hope they end it with a creative way and not the predictable reunion montage finale.

Mar 23, 2016 6:07 PM

Apr 2012
the second half was good and depressing too, its to prepare the ending. :(

Everyone move foward, leave the house and get a work but only Osomatsu left behind still be a NEET. the drama so strong

final episode in next week

Mar 23, 2016 11:38 PM

Oct 2011
The second half of the episode caught me off-guard since the mood got incredibly serious. It took them 24 episodes to finally overcome their NEET status, which is a good thing yet saddening since the main charm of the show comes from them making fun of their situation.

I'd probably get pissed if the last episode reverts everything back to normal.
Mar 23, 2016 11:45 PM

Jan 2015
Great anime.
4.7/5
Mar 24, 2016 12:05 AM

Jan 2016
Good grief.. /('~')\ Osomatsu's contemplation has bothered me so much ;__;
There's two possibility of climax that maybe will come immaditely:

• They might become separate depend on the previous story, and than.. poof! A good and deep feels ending.. But i don't sure if they'll do it xDD
  • All sixtuplets will come back together, but somehow it will be a shame if they back to NEETs.

whatever how this show the ends, i looking further for next episode~

We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Mar 24, 2016 6:27 AM
May 2010
The 2nd totally depressed me, I guess I'm so used to the sibling messing around with each other not so seriously, so when I see Oso fight with Kara and Todo it really breaks my heat.

Karamatsu took the spotlight in this episode for me. His flashy attitude has always been his defining character so when I see him dragging and beatting Osomatsu or when he grovel on the ground to get a job, ultimately throwing away his definig attitude. It make me think that this guy is a really great guy
Mar 24, 2016 7:37 AM
Dec 2009
I enjoyed the first half, I think a lot of girls 25 years and up can relate to Totoko's stress and the social pressures she's feeling to be successful and loved! That cat idol blowing off the idol business for marriage... what a burn :(

And the second half... getting emotional. Can't wait to see how they wrap things up with the final ep!
Mar 24, 2016 1:41 PM

Dec 2012
I discovered the true purpose of their separation! They gonna end up thereeee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wluQXpVSEx8 XD
Mar 24, 2016 7:34 PM

Jan 2016
keroroslayer said:
I discovered the true purpose of their separation! They gonna end up thereeee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wluQXpVSEx8 XD

What's going on there? The story of touhou strange sextuplets?
Looks funny, but i don't understand japanese :(
MoNYeTLeWaTMar 24, 2016 7:39 PM
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Mar 25, 2016 7:03 AM

Jun 2013
That cat idol farted, totally caught me off-guard. Marrying a rich IT guy LOL

Totoko marrying an Arabic, mega rich oil tycoon but him hating her fish-smelling breath just before they could've made an ultra cute happa baby.

The second half though, damn, that really tugged on my heart strings. I feel the same way Osomatsu felt, except I don't lash out or get violent like he does, whenever a friend, coworker, family, etc. moves to a new company, new place, new country or becomes successful in life.
臭い-
Mar 25, 2016 7:14 AM
Mar 2016
God that episode made me cry! I was just so emotional I couldn't take it! I mean the first part of the episode was ok but that second half just destroyed that happy go lucky atmosphere, but not in a bad way.
To tell you the truth I was not expecting that , but I was glad it happened. I just wasn't expecting Osomatsu to be such a rage monster about it.
All in all the second part of the episode 10/10 it was great and I hope whatever the letter said will bring Osomatsu out of his emotional slump.
Mar 25, 2016 9:07 AM

Jul 2009
Ah Totoko ... I think feeling the pressure of finding someone and getting married is something we'll all experience sooner or later. Though uh, specifically looking for someone in oil is uh ... just something she would do isn't it? XD Second half was kind of surprising with everyone actually moving out and finding jobs and stuff ... I guess Osomatsu didn't want to face it, especially since he's the oldest of them all. The first letter finally came through ... looks like it's leading up to a good final episode! :O
Mar 25, 2016 9:13 AM
Jun 2010
I just hope that they rent a flat together or sth...
Mar 25, 2016 10:08 AM

Aug 2011
ryukan said:
didn't really like the totoko part, it was unnecessary if i had to say
as for the second half, i really though it was just a gag and obviously he'd come back from the job in the end but turns out, not!
so many feels this episode
for the first time ever (?) it's gonna continue in the next (final @_@) episode
i hope (probably will) it'll be fine by the end, i mean all of them getting together again ♥

hustle, hustle! muscle, muscle! ♥
why totoko first half was neccessary explained! http://osomatsunos.tumblr.com/post/141632540112/some-post-episode-24-totoko-meta
Mar 25, 2016 10:37 AM
Mar 2016
I need my babies to get back together ;-;
I also need a second season or specials or anything because I will miss these biatches *crying intensifies*
Mar 26, 2016 11:19 AM

Dec 2012
MoNYeTLeWaT said:
keroroslayer said:

What's going on there? The story of touhou strange sextuplets?
Looks funny, but i don't understand japanese :(

Dunno me no Japanese.
Mar 26, 2016 2:30 PM

Dec 2013
Wow............what in the world happened in the 2nd half
i think it caught everyone off guard
Plus wasnt expecting ShittyMatsu to punch his brotherrrrr.
Mar 26, 2016 7:57 PM

Jul 2014
Man, a lot of major stuff happened this epiosde...
Totoko finally realized how pathetic she was...
Choromatsu FINALLY gets a job instead of doing nothing...
Some other stuff I won't mention, because people have already seen it...
Damn, this episode was a sad one.

Anyways, while I was initially indifferent to Karamatsu, he's been slowly growing on me after I've been noticing how he's caring for his brothers, and is now my 2nd favorite matsu (the first being Jyuushimatsu, second originally being Todomatsu). The part where he stood up for Jyushimatsu after what Osomatsu did to him made me like Karamatsu even more.
Mar 26, 2016 10:38 PM

Jul 2014
damn, those feelings T_T, i just start to think if Osomatsu and Karamatsu are really like the oldest brothers, they are sometimes immature, but when the times come, they act like adult people do, like we see when Kara punches Osomatsu for what he did to his little brother....

Oh man, i am not ready for this but still expect for the best ending...
Mar 27, 2016 10:38 AM

Dec 2013
Awww I was hoping that Homerun-chan would be the one calling Jyushimatsu to ask him to live with her.
Mar 27, 2016 1:00 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode ! The first part was funny and the second part was unexpectedly sad but realist. Can't wait for the next episode.
*It's too hard to leave his brother*
Mar 27, 2016 9:11 PM

Oct 2013
I.. never knew I could feel so dead inside.

This episode killed me ;-;

PROTECT OSOMATSU-NIISAN
Mar 30, 2016 1:22 AM

Oct 2012
Learn the language? In singapore? Really?
Poor soul you don't even know how Singlish works in there xD

Awwww next one is the last one :(
"Signature removed"
Apr 2, 2016 8:34 PM
Jul 2015
ohmygoood
so much drama and feelz D:

i like how this show can suddenly change from extremely ridiculous to serious.
Apr 4, 2016 8:49 PM

Jul 2009
Omg even though this is a comedy and I know it can't possibly end on such a sad realistic note...I actually shed tears. I think it really hits home with the phase in life I'm in. Nooooooo the sextuplets need to be together forever! Not necessarily as NEETS but yeah...the empty room with just Osomatsu was just too sad.

MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE EPISODE T-T
Apr 5, 2016 11:26 AM

Dec 2012
Lmao Poor Totoko xD
Apr 16, 2016 12:22 AM

Jan 2015
I don't dislike Totoko as she can be funny at times but I don't like her either as she can be a bit annoying, it was somewhat satisfying seeing her get farted on by the best girl of the show, Nyaa-chan! If a second seasson is made, she should show up more often.

The second segment was really depressing, usually violence in this show is just slapstick. I wouldn't say it was as good as episode 9's last segment but it was still quite powerful. I wonder how the season will end. Hopefully happily.

Keitaro004 said:
Didn't like the fate of the matsu brothers though, a bit too dark.
Remember episode 18?
Osomatsu: You even killed my younger brothers.
Iyami: Me did it all.
Osomatsu: Nice!
WizilizApr 16, 2016 12:29 AM
Apr 16, 2016 11:43 AM

Jul 2009
Wiziliz said:

Keitaro004 said:
Didn't like the fate of the matsu brothers though, a bit too dark.
Remember episode 18?

Oh yes. That one was WAY too dark.
The animation was done so well that it almost felt like a horror movie rather than a comedy near the ending. Really deserves the R-rating it got on MAL.

But I can't complain too much about it, considering they're not permanently dead.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Apr 16, 2016 6:58 PM

Jan 2015
Keitaro004 said:
Wiziliz said:

Remember episode 18?

The animation was done so well that it almost felt like a horror movie rather than a comedy near the ending. Really deserves the R-rating it got on MAL.

But I can't complain too much about it, considering they're not permanently dead.
Saw the last episode and
Apr 17, 2016 4:02 AM

Dec 2012
Found the preview of next season!

:D
Apr 19, 2016 11:01 AM

Jul 2009
keroroslayer said:
Found the preview of next season!

:D

First off, don't slay Keroro. He's awesome
Second... Wow, dat cover. If the Anime had problems with blatant parodies, won't this cause yet another copyright problem? xD *saves the image file*

Wiziliz said:
Keitaro004 said:

Saw the last episode and

Agreed. It gave a pretty bad aftertaste, if you ask me.
And Osomatsu-san is a cash cow, so I doubt they'll stop here. Just gotta wait for the winter Anime titles, and MAYBE they'll announce a new season *crosses fingers*
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Apr 19, 2016 4:38 PM

Jan 2015
Keitaro004 said:

Wiziliz said:
Saw the last episode and

And Osomatsu-san is a cash cow, so I doubt they'll stop here. Just gotta wait for the winter Anime titles, and MAYBE they'll announce a new season *crosses fingers*
Agreed, especially how

It left me speechless and I couldn't tell whether I liked it or not, it was getting the viewers trolled but not in a very lighthearted way like Gintama would. xD
It was an okay episode but it would have been better if it wasn't the last one, I love episode 18 because it's chaotic and gives me Space☆Dandy and Kill la Kill vibes but if it was the last episode than episode 9 would still undoubtedly be my favourite because with how messed up bits and pieces of episode 18 were, it wouldn't have felt wrong as a season finale. I would've been happy if they gave Osomatsu-san an emotional episode to end the season.
Apr 20, 2016 1:40 PM

Dec 2012
@Keitaro004
Keitaro004 said:

I do love Sgt. Frog series
, though my nickname is a blend of two words (keroro & part of my old nickname) and more like conqueror or superior to other frogs.

Keitaro004 said:
Second... Wow, dat cover. If the Anime had problems with blatant parodies, won't this cause yet another copyright problem? xD *saves the image file*

YEAH RIGHT?:D:D:D wouldn't mind! ya yet those copyright stuff...mb this time they got simply a permission:P and we'll see more of parodies in season 2. Gllad U liked it;>

about milk cow: cute->
& wtf er(ector)aser
keroroslayerApr 20, 2016 1:52 PM
Apr 23, 2016 3:48 AM

Jul 2009
keroroslayer said:
@Keitaro004
Keitaro004 said:

I do love Sgt. Frog series
, though my nickname is a blend of two words (keroro & part of my old nickname) and more like conqueror or superior to other frogs.

Oh, I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding then! Keroro is one of my favorite comedy shows, so I just thought it was weird someone wanted to slay him xD (Where did you get that Musha Keroro figurine!?)

keroroslayer said:
@Keitaro004
Keitaro004 said:

YEAH RIGHT?:D:D:D wouldn't mind! ya yet those copyright stuff...mb this time they got simply a permission:P and we'll see more of parodies in season 2. Gllad U liked it;>

about milk cow: cute->
& wtf er(ector)aser

Getting a permission would be the smartest thing to do. They probably wasted a lot of money on the animation they had to remove, like the first episode and "Dekapanman" shorts. Made an entire new episode to fill up the DVD release.

Also love all the merchandise. Going to Japan this summer, so I'm going to fill up on Osomatsu stuff!

Wiziliz said:
Keitaro004 said:

Agreed, especially how

It left me speechless and I couldn't tell whether I liked it or not, it was getting the viewers trolled but not in a very lighthearted way like Gintama would. xD
It was an okay episode but it would have been better if it wasn't the last one, I love episode 18 because it's chaotic and gives me Space☆Dandy and Kill la Kill vibes but if it was the last episode than episode 9 would still undoubtedly be my favourite because with how messed up bits and pieces of episode 18 were, it wouldn't have felt wrong as a season finale. I would've been happy if they gave Osomatsu-san an emotional episode to end the season.

Yeah, that episode was just a mess, and a really confusing one at top of that.

I love the wacky/crazy episodes of Osomatsu a lot, and I like most of episode 18 as well, but during the "zombie" segment... That's when stuff got really graphic and I almost had to turn away.
Keitaro004Apr 23, 2016 3:51 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2015

248 by Otakupervert890 »»
Sep 30, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2015

83 by kavings »»
May 2, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2015

146 by kavings »»
Apr 30, 3:24 PM

» Is this worth the watch?

Furuba_2801taku - Sep 6, 2020

10 by Old_School_Akira »»
Apr 17, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

128 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.