Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 2, 2017 7:10 AM

Jul 2014
Well compared to season 1, this season didnt live up the hype, I had fun with season 1, season 2 was just... majority of BS. Cant say worst but its definitely there, and I thought GS Destiny was the worst sequel, this takes the cake haha.
Apr 2, 2017 7:10 AM

Nov 2008
I'm surprised it ended well for almost everyone who survived, Iok is gone thank god, but killing off all of the main protagonists probably wasn't the best decision though. Great ending although Mika's child looking more like Atra is meh.

8.5/10

Apr 2, 2017 7:13 AM

Oct 2008
Fabienne said:
Well when Rustal and Julietta are decent persons, this anime did a truly bad job at portraying their characters and showing us their view on things clearly enough.

I like this show because it's not beating you over the head with the morality of what's going on. The show isn't excusing Rustal for all of the shady shit he's done - he's pragmatic with his power and politics, and will ultimately go with the flow. McGillis, ironically, achieved the goal of his coup in death by exposing the corrupt hereditary-based rule of Gjallarhorn. I do think Julieta is a decent person, though.

This show deals in shades of grey, and stuck to having a very grey ending. There's good and bad on both sides in almost equal measure. The only truly evil prick was Gordon Nobliss, and he got his deserts in the end. That being said, yes, Rustal himself is not what I would consider a Good Guy. He's a typical powerful politician.
Apr 2, 2017 7:14 AM
Dec 2012
Great finale! Definitely one of my favorite gundam series by far.
Apr 2, 2017 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
Where are Maruba and Todo? What about Henri Fleurs and Iznario Fareed? And Sandoval? Are they dead? There should be a Iron-Blooded Orphans film like Gundam 00.
Apr 2, 2017 7:31 AM

Sep 2016
people are comparin this to game of thrones, a stupid series that nobody will watch if not for cheap nude and sex scene lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 2, 2017 7:32 AM

Sep 2011
Dangerr said:
Fabienne said:
Well when Rustal and Julietta are decent persons, this anime did a truly bad job at portraying their characters and showing us their view on things clearly enough.

I like this show because it's not beating you over the head with the morality of what's going on. The show isn't excusing Rustal for all of the shady shit he's done - he's pragmatic with his power and politics, and will ultimately go with the flow. McGillis, ironically, achieved the goal of his coup in death by exposing the corrupt hereditary-based rule of Gjallarhorn. I do think Julieta is a decent person, though.

This show deals in shades of grey, and stuck to having a very grey ending. There's good and bad on both sides in almost equal measure. The only truly evil prick was Gordon Nobliss, and he got his deserts in the end. That being said, yes, Rustal himself is not what I would consider a Good Guy. He's a typical powerful politician.
thank you for saying what i wanted to but have to wait till i get home from work to do so.

I just want to add that mcgillis is also the whole reason rustal even did most the messed up stuff he did. Mcgillis forced the hand of him to get to this point.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 2, 2017 7:39 AM

Jan 2014
FackuIkari said:
Iok is dead, the final fight was awesome, Iok is dead, Rustal wasn't so much a bad guy after all, Iok is dead and Mika's son is cute as fuck, I say it's a wrap up, I like it.

IOK IS FUCKING DEAD! YES! FUCK YES!

Rustal was not a BAD GUY??? he used restriced weapon all time and won fight like that , HE killed too many good guy WITH IT.
Apr 2, 2017 7:41 AM

May 2010
the final episode was absolute DOGSHIT! this is not what i wanted and not what i watched this for. this is the most unsatifying bullshit ending i saw in a long time.

5/10 for this garbage

and yes im mad!
Apr 2, 2017 7:43 AM

Sep 2013
Damn, that ending was actually decent. Doesn't excuse the ass-pulls, bulll**** and brainfarts of the final few episodes, but it was good with what we had.

About Rustal Ellion, he is no more white than Tekkadan and McGillis. He fought for his ideals, and used any means to achieve them. Standard practice. At least he did a decent job with the politics.

Kudelia feels as under-utlised as ever, but the plot shifted away from her so... Honestly, I wouldn't know how to use her better either.

I feel like for s2, since s1 set the bar up so high, that we were just disappointed. S2 wasn't that bad at all. There were many downs, sure, but damn were there a few ups as well (the mobile armour hype comes to mind). I feel like the series could have easily gone on for much longer, but the writers needed to end it but didn't know how to.

As a side, I don't mind the Gaelio x Julietta ship at all. I rather liked Gaelio tbh. And damn Atra matured.
NicromaticApr 2, 2017 7:47 AM
Apr 2, 2017 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
HUSH COULD'VE LIVED SO HE COULD HIT ON ATRA AND KUDELIA! Hush could've fucked up Mikazuki-san. Japanese people are fucking bastards for killing off my fav character
Apr 2, 2017 7:49 AM

Jun 2013
Hyuse said:
Also anyone else feel like Gundam Bael was one of the biggest letdown even after being introduced as the Gundam Agnika piloted?
I had huge expectations from season 2 and it feels like I was shot down from so many expectations.

Also, I'm glad Iok died.

me too
I expect bael have special gimmick beside his wing-backpack but it turn out he just another weak Gundam that only bear "Agnika" name.

Well that what we get from series that have most realistic mobile suit since MS 08TH Team era
Apr 2, 2017 7:52 AM

Jan 2014
I'm not fine how last episode gone, Had not been so much disappointed with anime ending like this for years, Rustal got away with ALL Dirty things he had done including killing enemies with Restricted weapons with IOK helping him from all sides, and he was WORKING with him even after those years, More Kudelia kissing his ass withoit any regret only talks bla bla bla we must live on, SHE used them and did not gave a damn about their death, That scene where that Shittbag julieta says we killed devil REALLY??? 0 respect and she sasy that they were not a devil after those years, I really could had taken fat that most of main cast got killed in a EPIC battle with rustall killed by Mcgillis at least before he got killed , That nobliss by mafioso hand and mikazuki in EPIC BATTLE not by SPEARS, REALLY disappointed. 4/10
wex89Apr 2, 2017 8:06 AM
Apr 2, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2008
J4sm1n4 said:
IS IT JUST ME OR YAMAGI BEGAN TO DATE THAT BLACK SKELETON CALLED CHAD??

I thought the same thing but I wonder if it's true. :p Well, since Yamagi is obviously gay, I do think it's possible but again who knows. Yamagi looks cool with long hair, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I liked the ending. I'm glad it didn't disappoint like I expected it would. Kudelia looks mature and it is nice that former Tekkadan members are working with her now. I honestly didn't expect Rustal to live but I don't really hate how things turned out. Iok finally got his just deserts. The way Mikazuki and Akihiro died saddened me. Good riddance, Nobliss Gordon. I hope Ride doesn't turn bad eventually. I know that he's taking revenge for his friends but I hope he doesn't get consumed by revenge. Nadi and Merribit make me happy. I'm glad they got their happy ending and they even started a family. It's funny how most of us thought Merribit would be Orga's love interest. Well, I'm glad it turned out the way it did as it is more refreshing and something totally unexpected. :p Never cared for Julieta but I don't think she's bad. She didn't leave an impression on me. Her and Gaelio getting together isn't surprising but I don't really care for this ship.
So Atra got pregnant, huh? Well, even if it was just that one time, it's enough to impregnate her. Akatsuki looks like Mikazuki but he got his mother's hair. 8/10.
HatsumiShinoguApr 2, 2017 8:39 AM
Apr 2, 2017 8:05 AM

Sep 2015
Kvasir369 said:
Julieta, quite frankly, should have died when she blocked Shino’s shot and got impaled on the end of the mace. But she survived and basically got that last victory handed to her and is now in a position to run Gjallarhorn. Since she had no noble-standing and is a woman, this could be seen as progressive movement on their part.

1stly Gaelio never felt regret in killing McGillis at all, plus he knew what McGIllis was trying to achieve when he tried to stop him because McGillis's ideal is wrong. What he meant at the end on the wheelchair, If Gaelio had understood McGillis a little earlier he might have stop him much earlier.

2ndly Antagonist =/= villian, Antagonist is not necessary evil. Well actually there is no need for Julietta to die, as she has done nothing wrong in her part. Plus she never use dirty tactics against opponent. To point out the scene where she "beat" Mika the devil was just part of propaganda, where in result of letting her move to top. So she being no noble standing or a female literally has nothing to do with her the chance of running Gjallarhorn. Beginning she simply just doesn't understand the "existance" of Mikazuki and what he was fighting for, of course in the end she understand Tekkadan a bit.

In a way she might be fit to run Gjallarhorn.
Apr 2, 2017 8:08 AM

Aug 2014
Welll....atra is hot anyway.
Apr 2, 2017 8:16 AM

May 2013
wex89 said:
FackuIkari said:
Iok is dead, the final fight was awesome, Iok is dead, Rustal wasn't so much a bad guy after all, Iok is dead and Mika's son is cute as fuck, I say it's a wrap up, I like it.

IOK IS FUCKING DEAD! YES! FUCK YES!

Rustal was not a BAD GUY??? he used restriced weapon all time and won fight like that , HE killed too many good guy WITH IT.

He made the world a better place in the end, that's not what bad guys do
Apr 2, 2017 8:21 AM

Jul 2008
As expected, the show's ending split the community into "People who want to see bad guys pay!" and people who appreciate moral ambiguities.

Tokoya said:
EDIT: Forgot to give props to the only character that didn't go full retard....Shoutout to my boy Ride....Oh how I wish that you assassinated Rustal and Julietta too

He wasn't trying to kill Rustal either, just Nobliss, who was a dirty traitor.
And this is Okada: she cares shit about making viewers happy. She just does what she likes.

ArcanaTrace said:
You clearly didnt read what I said about Kudelia at my original comment. And yes Mcgillis was a scheming bastard that killed his best friend but he did it to ultimately end the corruption. Yet Rustal basically just did it because he opposed to that ideal.

I feel so sorry for Macky. Literally nobody listens to what he said...

Macky believed in "Might Makes Right" and "Power to the Strong" ideals. We have a name for that: Fascism.
And conveniently enough, fascists too opposed corruption. But alas, opposing bad guys does not make you a good guy.
Also, NOTHING will excuse what he did to Carta and Galileo. He could have persuaded them to join his side, but didn't because, as he confirmed, they threatened to soften him up and make him care about humans as individuals.

As for Rustal, this ending proves that he is NOT like the rest of Gjalarhorn. Gjalarhorn became corrupted due to Nepotism and treating the rest of the world as lackeys who have no say in anything. Rustal, on other hand, ended the noble families of Gjalarhorn, instituted a democratic system so that all these Economic Blocks now can have power to influence Gjalarhorn, and pushed reforms against slavery. If he was like the rest of the Gjalarhorn, the nobles would still rule over the world, Gjalarhorn would just murder anyone who threatens status quo, and human debris would still be legal. So clearly, he did NOT like the current Gjalarhorn either and ended it the moment he had the power to.

Rustal is bad because of his dirty and ruthless methods, as well as for being an enemy of the Protagonists. But in general, he is like Lelouch from Code Geass: good goals, but the methods leave a lot to be desired.

-Abyss_Walker- said:
Is it me or is Rustal wanting to implement those policies came straight out of nowhere?.. It just seems out of character that after seizing Gallahorn, he would relinquish control of Mars and put a democracy in place, considering before this we only know that he thinks its necessary for Gallahorn to be in power and that he doesn't really give a shit about the corruption.

I don't think he gives shit about it. What he gives shit about is Gjalarhorn up-keeping peace and order. And they did not do a good job on that front in the entire series.

So basically, he did not fix the world out of kindness of his heart, but because it works better this way. And he was an extremely smart and practical man.

wex89 said:

As did Tekkadan. The "whatever-it-is-called" system and Barbatos are restricted weapons and were used all the time. Doesn't make Tekkadan evil though.
But at least he did it secretly. As I remember, Fareed wanted to legalize illegal weaponry so that they would be used all the time.
Apr 2, 2017 8:25 AM
Jul 2016
So the Movie OVA would be Ride's Counterattack RIGHT?
Apr 2, 2017 8:27 AM

Oct 2015
5/10

Mediocre, nuff said
Apr 2, 2017 8:29 AM
Jun 2008
Season 1 was a solid 9.5 / 10
Season 2 gets an 8 / 10.

Apr 2, 2017 8:35 AM

Sep 2015
wex89 said:
I'm not fine how last episode gone, Had not been so much disappointed with anime ending like this for years, Rustal got away with ALL Dirty things he had done including killing enemies with Restricted weapons with IOK helping him from all sides, and he was WORKING with him even after those years, More Kudelia kissing his ass withoit any regret only talks bla bla bla we must live on, SHE used them and did not gave a damn about their death, That scene where that Shittbag julieta says we killed devil REALLY??? 0 respect and she sasy that they were not a devil after those years, I really could had taken fat that most of main cast got killed in a EPIC battle with rustall killed by Mcgillis at least before he got killed , That nobliss by mafioso hand and mikazuki in EPIC BATTLE not by SPEARS, REALLY disappointed. 4/10

Your view is kinda extreme my fellow member. Firstly you must know that Antagonist =/= villian, means antagonist is not necessary evil. True that Rustal has did a fair share of bad stuffs, that was just his own way of dealing the problem. A few episodes back he admitted that he is "evil", which in our real world view we called "standard". About the case of Iok, mostly his actions were independent, basically not by the order of Rustal. Iok definately must die.

From the very start Rustal "evil" actions was all because of McGillis's ideal. If McGillis never start any shit, Rustal would not have do anything. He opposed to McGillis way of thought and consider McGillis in a way disturb the "order" itself. An eye for an eye, the way to deal with McGillis and Tekkadan together, Illegal weapon is part of it. Without it, McGillis would have won. Again to emphasize, whether is in political/military/society, Rustal's way is standard. He thinks his way is better at keeping order.

Not sure why you even hate Julietta, eventhou she has not done anything wrong and has not use dirty tactics against her opponent. Julietta being annouced as the devil(Mika) killer is all part of propaganda of bringing peace and reform to Gjallarhorn/world. Just so you know to the world and the soldiers on the spot, Tekkadan was evil and bad. Julietta just take credit of that fact, she is by no way evil. Importantly Julietta simply just doesnt understand the "existance" of Tekkadan and what Mika is fighting for. Of course in the end she understand a bit about them.

Rustal in the end did reform Gjallarhorn to more democratic and bring peace to earth/Mars in a way. Basically he has his own ideal and way of doing things, at the cost of many lives. Thats why he admitted he is evil. So Rustal is just an antagonist not villian. No offence to you, personally I think your way of thought is still fresh and innocent. If you have experienced the real world society more, you would have see things much better and Rustal's ideal/personality is "standard" in the real world. Basically you may have idolize Tekkadan, and everything who against it is "evil", very extreme.
valvravetruthApr 2, 2017 8:39 AM
Apr 2, 2017 8:42 AM

Apr 2009
That was pretty much what I expected, (almost) everyone dies and Kudelia brings the revolution to Mars. The ending would have been more effective if the characters writing for Tekkadan hadn't lacked all season.

I enjoyed it for what it was, but I don't think I would say the writing was particularly good, both in S1 and 2.

HatsumiShinogu said:
J4sm1n4 said:
IS IT JUST ME OR YAMAGI BEGAN TO DATE THAT BLACK SKELETON CALLED CHAD??

I thought the same thing but I wonder if it's true. :p Well, since Yamagi is obviously gay, I do think it's possible but again who knows. Yamagi looks cool with long hair, though.

lol I think that scene was implying they didn't care about the baby as much they cared about having a get-together with alcohol. :p

Apr 2, 2017 8:47 AM

Aug 2010
FUCK YES! Akihiro thank you. Seeing him crush that trash Iok like that was the most satisfying thing to see in the series.

Glad at least the GaelioxJuliet ship happened.
Apr 2, 2017 8:50 AM
Apr 2017
Another great mecha anime ended
Apr 2, 2017 8:58 AM
Apr 2016
And this final episode of the first Gundam I have ever witnessed, which I both hate and cherish, commemorates me stopping trying to predict crap. Cheers.
Re:formed
Apr 2, 2017 9:03 AM

Aug 2008
I know it ended, I would like a sequel with Mikazuki son as MC.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Apr 2, 2017 9:07 AM
Dec 2014
This was not a very Good final, it just made me hate Rustal and his side kicks.
Apr 2, 2017 9:08 AM
Dec 2016
Well that all wrapped up nicely, but what a problematic season this was.

The main problem of this season is that all the character deaths are packed into the last 8 or so episodes. It just numbs the viewer, especially when you let the antagonists get off scotfree.

On top of that, the antagonists got more screentime than the protagonists, which really says something, and to really rub salt in the wound, the screentime did nothing to make the antagonists more sympathetic. Wasted potential.

The entire Earth arc was wasted potential as well, they literally played out the drama on two characters then killed one and wrote the other one out of the show with no net change in the cast and worse of all telegraphed the ending of the Jasley arc -__-

Part of it is me being salty that the main characters had to lose so much, but honestly the show hasn't done enough to convince me that the antagonists deserve the win. I guess this is what it feels like to watch the OYW from the Zeon perspective. Easy 8/10 IMO but Season 1 was 10/10.
Apr 2, 2017 9:10 AM
Nov 2012
Same as everyone else. Season 1 set the bar so high. Season 2 started well. It had great actions scenes, but ultimately the plot couldn't fit within what they had. I think there was more epic hidden away once they introdued the mobile armor and given all the hype McGillis has. We also got hints of a new gundam frame etc etc.

Still very brave to go with such a bitter sweet endiing. It's a nice "real" close that feels valid enough. Think my favorite gundam.
Apr 2, 2017 9:21 AM

Dec 2008
That all could have been told and also solved in a less violent way, but unfortunately it's a Gundam show, that of course wants to show battles and heroism till the end. But in the cruel universe of IBO, things like heroism don't pay off. Unfortunately Tekkadan was not really smart all the time, but the viewer still was rooting for these underdog kids with their simple minded plans and ideals. It's truly sad that they searched their luck as paramilitary organisation and everything worked against them all the time.

I honestly never understood why Gjallarhorn was so obsessed with shutting up Kudelia in the first season, her views weren't so extreme nor did she call for the impossible :D

there is a gap between the execution of the story so far and the solution at the end. I'm happy for everyone who survived, but actually every character who passed away in this season makes this just too sad to accept.

And now Rustal as new Gjallarhorn leader suddenly supports Kudelia!?

Well, yeah this show had nice aspects in the second half at least, but less killing and fights instead of maybe a little diplomacy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2017 9:24 AM

Sep 2014
I had sooo many complaints with the last few episodes. But this perfect final made up for it.
IOK FINALLY DIED
This day will be remembered in the future as JUSTICE DAY

kidding aside. Great episode. The feelings I had and lost halfway through the season where back. Great Gundam! My favorite so far and only second to 00.

I actually hoped this would make a 180° turn - Kudelia shaking hands with rustal - and then she stabs him. Declaring the Mars - Earth war. Because fuck Gjallarhorn.

Thus making a third season set in the future possible.

PS: Still liked the first season much more. What was the point of the story? Fuck your dreams and hope they will come true after you die? I miss McGillis, he was a true friend of tekkadan.
Comander-07Apr 2, 2017 9:27 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 2, 2017 9:25 AM
Apr 2016
starkipraggy said:

On top of that, the antagonists got more screentime than the protagonists, which really says something, and to really rub salt in the wound, the screentime did nothing to make the antagonists more sympathetic. Wasted potential.

There is Rustal who only did good for the whole universe after finishing the unpleasant business, without any actual gain for himself. There is Juliett who, apart from forming a pair with Gaelio, acknowledged that Tekkadan was not evil, buy tragically misguided and thrown into an endless survival on the battlefield. Anyone still alive by the time the Akatsuki kicks in, IS NOT EVIL. Not by common sense and human decency standards.
Re:formed
Apr 2, 2017 9:25 AM

Jul 2015
And thus it ends. I give this whole series a 7, which is my usual score. Despite some of the gripes I have and others have expressed about the show or season that I can understand (even if there are some that I don't feel the same way, like hating Rustal and Julietta, which I never did tbh), I've enjoyed it overall.

There are some surprises here that I didn't see coming that I just want to express real quick. I'm surprised that Iok finally died (thank you Akihiro). And here I thought he was immortal. Lol for once his stupidity overwhelmed his good luck in survival. Was also expecting Nobliss to not die, but he gets revenged-assassinated by Ride. Another surprising twist.

I was expecting literally every other Tekkadan member on the battlefield to die, but they didn't. That was also surprising. Only Mikazuki and Akihiro have died (maybe that little boy that I quickly forgot the name of and forgot about in general died too. idk). I totally knew Mikazuki was gonna die, but I didn't expect Julietta to survive and didn't die with either Mikazuki or Iok. And where was Gaelio during what was happening down there? lol I was surprised to not see him helping them out, but whatever.

I think it's nice to see many of the characters grown up, especially Atra. Julietta has gotten really tall, btw. lol
AmyTwoApr 2, 2017 9:52 AM
Apr 2, 2017 9:28 AM

Sep 2011
Daniel_Naumov said:
starkipraggy said:

There is Rustal who only did good for the whole universe after finishing the unpleasant business, without any actual gain for himself. There is Juliett who, apart from forming a pair with Gaelio, acknowledged that Tekkadan was not evil, buy tragically misguided and thrown into an endless survival on the battlefield. Anyone still alive by the time the Akatsuki kicks in, IS NOT EVIL. Not by common sense and human decency standards.
every really morally wrong characters died, theres a reason rustal survives where as nobliss gets gunned down like a pig.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 2, 2017 9:32 AM

Apr 2013
AHHHHH I'm so triggered right now WTF kind of ending is this. What's with the happy ending for Rustal and that bitch subordinate of his? Why did they not suffer or pay any sacrifices for their Goals like everyone else? Galielo lost his sister last season and his best friend MCGillis. Kudelia, Atra and the Tekadan also lost loved ones but these two were the only ones who got a totally perfect happy ending. Iok doesn't count because they never gave a shit about him, the unnamed soldiers who died under their command also don't count. I'm hoping Ride continues his path of revenge and puts a bullet in their head someday. He's the only one I respect in Tekedan now, fuck everyone else who chose not to seek revenge for their comrades. I hope he gets his own sequel with Mika's kid.
Augustus15Apr 2, 2017 9:38 AM
Apr 2, 2017 9:35 AM

Jul 2009
IdIOK died!

Kisa GOOD JOB Akihiro! you surpass IdIok cockroach survavility !
bruh
Apr 2, 2017 9:36 AM
Oct 2007
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........

P.S. I think the studio put in extra budget for Iok scenes. Lol!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2017 9:38 AM

Jun 2015
Iok's death was so satisfying. That bastard is finally dead. The action was intense. Mika just wouldn't back down. He died an honorable death. After everything that happened, Tekkadan moved forward. Kudelia and Rustal signed a treaty to disband Human Debris. Atra's son looks a lot like Mika. She looks nice with long hair. This was a very good finale. I'm going to miss this show.
Apr 2, 2017 9:47 AM

Jul 2015
I just remembered, but what happened to those two of Hush's friends, Zack and whatever the other big guy's name is? I didn't notice them again after the battle.
Apr 2, 2017 9:51 AM

Aug 2008
AmyTwo said:
I just remembered, but what happened to those two of Hush's friends, Zack and whatever the other big guy's name is? I didn't notice them again after the battle.

They are alive and are now working in an office many years later. It's included in the scenes after Ride shot Nobliss' shit.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Apr 2, 2017 9:54 AM

Jul 2015
FalloutShounen3 said:
AmyTwo said:

They are alive and are now working in an office many years later. It's included in the scenes after Ride shot Nobliss' shit.

Oh, I see them now. Thank you. lol I must've looked away on accident at that moment since I didn't notice that until now.
Apr 2, 2017 9:55 AM

Aug 2015
AmyTwo said:

They were shown in the ending montage, looks like they were working in an office together. Probably thanks to Zack's dad.
Apr 2, 2017 9:56 AM

Jul 2015
Jack said:
AmyTwo said:

They were shown in the ending montage, looks like they were working in an office together. Probably thanks to Zack's dad.

Yeah, I've noticed them now after @FalloutShounen3 replied to me. Thank you though. :)
Apr 2, 2017 9:57 AM

Mar 2015
depressing ending, all of the favorite characters RIP and to top it off my loli atra got all old!
Apr 2, 2017 10:04 AM
Nov 2015
If feels weird to have the series ended the way people expected to end, i mean a lot of characters died, but seeing how the world around change into a better i can not bring myself to hate it.
But just..........Damn, what a shame.
The only thing i feel conflicted about is Atra ,Akatsuki and Kudelia it is unique in a sense that i ca not bring myself to fully accept it. But at least Kudelia still stay faithful and love Mika till the end no that is Heart warming.
Apr 2, 2017 10:06 AM
Oct 2014
Ride was a straight-up savage killing Nobliss with Mika's gun! "Fumitan Admoss elementary School" was a nice touch. Atra and Kudelia both raising Mika's child was heartwarming. And Mika and Akihiro's final stand was the stuff made of legends. Yeah, Rustal and Julietta weren't killed, but at least they threw us a bone with Iok's death. In fact, I respect their decision NOT to kill them.
Psycho_PassApr 2, 2017 10:15 AM
Apr 2, 2017 10:07 AM
Feb 2015
Hate how Hush ,who had so much potential ,became a human wheelchair for Mika and died without doing shit. Julieta ,whose character is so plain and boring and was like a monkey following her Master Rustal , first saved Rustal from Shino's shot , second survived the battle with Mika and to make it even more annoying she got the credit for killing Mika. We all knew Mika , Orga , Akihiro etc. are gonna die , but the way all of them died was really poor writting and it seemed the writer just didn't have any idea how to kill them. Like you're just gonna shoot some OP weapons out of space and weaken Akihiro and Mika like that seriously ? There were only 2 guys , at least fight them fair and square although 2 people fighting an army/organization isn't fair either.At least we got to see the retard Iok die painfully and that old geezer that killed Orga die in his shit. Never liked Artra but damn she looked nice after the time skip. And the most painful thing for me and maybe for the remaining members of tekkadan is to see how Kudelia needs to shake the hand of the guy who killed her love and most of her family (tekkadan) and she can't do anything about it , because she needs him to make a better place for kids who won't be used for fighting and dying.
Apr 2, 2017 10:15 AM

Jul 2015
MidAvionics said:
A quick question:
Where did Almiria go?

Wow. I totally forgot about her. Where indeed did she wind up? We don't even hear her being mentioned again by Gaelio. xD
Apr 2, 2017 10:25 AM

Mar 2016
Ugh the final arc of this season really left a bitter taste in my mouth. Shino death wasn't the worst but BS nonetheless. I feel they rushed...

I appreciate all the action scenes and moral + different POV but the execution leaves much to be desired.

I was in for this show for the hot-bloodiness but that ending trash my expectation.

9/10 for the overall show but dropped to due to final arc----->7/10
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is IBO a modern hidden gem? (Spoilers)

Onigiri_Aoi - Oct 29, 2023

10 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 12, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.