Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 2, 2017 1:55 PM

Oct 2007
envy__ said:
Tanya went from being a self-centered businessman whose only aim was a safe and cushy desk job in the rear lines to someone who advocates mass murder of civilians and fleeing soldiers to ensure peace.

That's still the goal. Tanya wants the cushy job in the rear. The way to do that as a silver-wing Ace named mage is to end the war. She sees the clear path to that thrown away by High Command and reacted in a completely expected fashion.

E12, her entire expression and demeanor is that of resignation. She knows damn well what is coming and why, and how, and from whom, and how that has interrupted her goals.
Apr 2, 2017 5:57 PM

Nov 2013
MysteriousBanana said:
envy__ said:
meh. in the end i still dont get why she was called "tanya the evil". okay sure shes God hating but her personality isnt really that evil enough. episode 1 gave me high hopes but it never lived up to my expectations

What is an "evil enough" personality though? Tanya went from being a self-centered businessman whose only aim was a safe and cushy desk job in the rear lines to someone who advocates mass murder of civilians and fleeing soldiers to ensure peace.

When exactly did she advocate mass murder of civilians and fleeing soldiers?
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 2, 2017 6:08 PM
Jan 2016
Ralonzo said:
envy__ said:
Tanya went from being a self-centered businessman whose only aim was a safe and cushy desk job in the rear lines to someone who advocates mass murder of civilians and fleeing soldiers to ensure peace.

That's still the goal. Tanya wants the cushy job in the rear. The way to do that as a silver-wing Ace named mage is to end the war. She sees the clear path to that thrown away by High Command and reacted in a completely expected fashion.

E12, her entire expression and demeanor is that of resignation. She knows damn well what is coming and why, and how, and from whom, and how that has interrupted her goals.

Whoops, you quoted the wrong person. It's still her goal, yes, but like real world war criminals she became increasingly ruthless as the events that defined them dragged on.

In the beginning Tanya only saw the war as something accumulate achievements from, progressed to wanting to end the war as quickly as possible because it became an obstacle to her goal, and culminated to it being a tool to use to create the peace necessary to secure her goal.

She's technically using war in both the beginning and end, but there's a huge shift in how she perceives its utility, much like the shift in how Rerugen perceives Tanya's monstrosity.

TheBigGuy said:

It's heavily implied during her dialogue with Rerugen. Tanya spoke about the chain of revenge, of how there will always be people who will act irrationally, and the only way to end that is by stamping all the flames of hatred; given this is all in context of her reply to Rerugen's question about how continuing the war could possibly be a good thing, it's pretty clear Tanya isn't talking about launching a diplomatic mission to mend relations and given her knowledge of history, she knows damn well that war is the least effective way of stopping hatred from spreading.
MysteriousBananaApr 2, 2017 6:23 PM
Apr 2, 2017 6:23 PM

Sep 2015
So it enter the 1941 of our history. britain enters USSR enters. US is probably going to very soon. Also the year when Germany dispatches units to North Africa. Though Italy fought there since 1940. however in this world Italy is apparently neutral.

Definitely needs a 2nd season.
Apr 2, 2017 6:33 PM

Nov 2013
@MysteriousBanana

Tanya's point was, that they should have crushed the enemy's military potential to end the war. Which was her intention all along. That they didn't listen to her, is what prolonged the war.
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 2, 2017 7:29 PM

Mar 2015
Make a Season 2 please! 'Nuff Said!
The sword that takes life gives life
Apr 2, 2017 10:58 PM
Jan 2016
TheBigGuy said:
Tanya's point was, that they should have crushed the enemy's military potential to end the war. Which was her intention all along. That they didn't listen to her, is what prolonged the war.

They actually did listen to her, the Republic's main force was completely smashed in the Empire's pincer move, the escaping soldiers that Tanya wanted to attack were too few in numbers to pose any sort of credible threat; the problem was that when Tanya proposed the concept of winning by attrition, she also sold the assumption that the opposing countries would lose all will to fight once they lost most of their soldiers. In their eyes, Tanya's decision to suddenly attack a defeated army was irrational and contradicted the very ideas she proposed in the paper she wrote for Zettour.

However Tanya realized she was wrong when she heard the Republic's army was withdrawing overseas, instead of losing the will to fight she knew they would become the seed of a larger conflict; she remembered humans were often emotional creatures, so when she talks about extinguishing all flames of hatred, she's not talking about her old strategy of destroying armies to appeal to rationality - she's talking about using war in such a way that people will either be too afraid to hate the Empire or there will be nobody left to hate the Empire.
Apr 3, 2017 5:20 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
And so the last episode of this amazing series is finally here sadly

Lol Tanya going to speak to the general by herself man she sure has guts
Then again thats just like Tanya's personality blunt and direct but at the same time cunning as well. Lol i guess the important meeting that all of the chief strategists are going to is the meeting at the beer hall eh lol. I guess to them victory is all but assured right now and that they are ignoring and disregarding the obvious threat.

Ironic that the only officer that Tanya is able to find is the one that dislikes her for her true personality. But Lieutenant colonel Reugen isn't an idiot and when presented with facts and evidence then he would believe Tanya. After such a long war that have cost much in lives and resources i guess its human nature that they would want to believe that this is the victory that they had worked so hard to achieve. Though ignoring the obvious threat while doing so is not a good thing to do. Its nice that Visha and the rest of the officers are worried about Tanya though since i think this time she's going a bit far. In the end Its Visha that is both Tanya's best officer and perhaps closest friend as well not that Tanya would admit it lol. Visha is the one that is able to understand Tanya the best. Lol Tanya lecturing a superior officer about their handling of the war. A notable trait of Tanya's personality is that she's pretty blunt about her feelings but man going this far in expressing her views is pretty dangerous. Im surprised that the western theater forces actually submitted a complaint of Tanya though though. Guess they really didn't like her not following their commands lol.

But the LC is right that Tanya is definitely out of line though. The LC's logic is faultless though with the loss of the capital the republic cannot afford to resume the war with the forces it has. Not without sacrificing their nation at least. Hmm logic eh. I can see where this is going. Logic plays little part in wars and the best tactics are usually those that define logic as well. In war logic and rational are probably the things that get thrown out when the tide turns against one side. Because because logical and rational also makes you predictable as well. In a way Tanya despite her young age has seen all the ugly sides of both war and the personalities that man can have in a war. Far more than most veterans would have actually. I love how the view switches between the modern and the current period as Tanya explains her reasoning and beliefs though.
Hate can be a most powerful form of motivation though that much is true. And it seems that Tanya was right after all.

If anything you have to admire and respect the bravery of the republican forces. Despite suffering such a crushing defeat from the empire and being forced to retreat from their country they are still determined to win. Its interesting to see the reactions of the civilians as well. With the war now restarted morale will sink for a bit. Lol the contents of that recruitment poster still sounds silly even now but for the most part its true. Its rare to see the generals lose composure like that though but such is the situation right now i guess. Since their military is land based it will be difficult to crush the enemy but that won't apply to Tanya and her battalion though. But deploying troops south would risk them as if other countries join in as well then things will be bad. I feel that this is being x's last attempt at victory though. I love how they decided to show a quick summary overview of the war by having Tanya introduce it though.

I also liked how Tanya also outlined the various effects that the war has as well as the reasons that its soldiers fight as well. Now the empire has become the enemy that nearby countries are starting to take notice of and try to deal with before they expand any more. Ironic that the empires attempt to create peace only resulted in the war getting bigger and bigger.

Hmm so Mary Sioux whose father was killed in the war by Tanya also wants to join the army to avenge her father eh. She sure is brave though. And you can see how determined she is as well as hear the conviction in her voice. Hmm thats quite a declaration though and it looks like she too has gained the power of god's blessing with her faith just like her father. I think that this clearly sets the stage for a sequel. But man Tanya's battalion and her support troops really are outnumbered. Lol Tanya's plea to god in the end and her threat to god lol.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2017 11:49 AM
Jun 2014
Damn what an end.
Please let the second season come fast!!!!
Apr 3, 2017 2:28 PM

Feb 2016
I enjoyed the action scenes but nothing really happened and idk if I would even care if it did. 5/10

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Apr 3, 2017 6:11 PM

Oct 2016
That girl trying to enroll in the war was awesome and I loved that speech by Tanya at the end. 9.
Apr 4, 2017 1:09 AM

May 2014
Easily a 9/10 for me. This was hands down the best anime of the season. Hell, I'm about ready to start praying to Being X that we get to continue the story either through a second season or via LN license.
Apr 4, 2017 2:27 AM

Dec 2013
With a belief like that, and that scene of scrolling through all those new enemies (The Brits, the Russians and of course Mary and the Americans), season 2 or riot FFS.

AOTS for sure. Never a dull moment with the murderous smooth talking, coffee drinking loli commander.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 4, 2017 6:40 AM

Jan 2011
Never expected this to be so fun.
Apr 4, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 2010
This was ok I guess. Enjoyed fight scences and music. Concept of magic in world war was nice. Characters was pretty dull, I was hoping whole time that Tanya will just get her/his ass kicked. Her character is interesting but still I don't really like her. Story was ok too, but it isn't something out of this world. This isn't next Saving Private Ryan lol. 6/10
Apr 5, 2017 1:57 AM

Jan 2011
enjoyed it too, season 2 will be welcomed :)
Apr 5, 2017 7:13 AM

Jan 2014
So how far ahead is the light novel anyway?

All I can say is that I hope Tanya can live to a ripe old age. Her and Lt. Viktoriya. Maybe the ship will sail in the future after the war.

Other than that... hmm... After watching all 12 episodes, I can't think of Tanya as Evil. Every action she has taken so far was calculated to ensure the survival of her homeland and colleagues. And I don't see her as someone who enjoys her work (i.e. killing). Even towards the end, when she advised high command to allow her to pursue and kill the Republic's navy, she did so because she was convinced that the remaining enemy soldiers will surely continue the war.

And hey! They did!

Her character was also constant throughout.

Verdict: I wouldn't want her as an enemy but I don't hate her either.
Apr 5, 2017 7:16 AM

Mar 2014
MysteriousBanana said:

TheBigGuy said:

It's heavily implied during her dialogue with Rerugen. Tanya spoke about the chain of revenge, of how there will always be people who will act irrationally, and the only way to end that is by stamping all the flames of hatred; given this is all in context of her reply to Rerugen's question about how continuing the war could possibly be a good thing, it's pretty clear Tanya isn't talking about launching a diplomatic mission to mend relations and given her knowledge of history, she knows damn well that war is the least effective way of stopping hatred from spreading.

okay so she wanted all enemies dead but not because her evil mind wants to but because shes simply being logical. i expected more after watching episode 1 where she sent her own troops to death and seemed to enjoy it. i thought from there ill be watching a despicable character full of evil intents but the show instead showed us her soft side. heck, she even saved one of her men by using herself as a human shield that left me saying "oh my, what a brave and caring leader! wait, im expecting an evil one riiiight???"

and dont you think her wanting to kill all the enemies can be seen in another light? i mean she just wanted to stop revenge and the never ending cycle of hatred that it causes. see? she wanted to STOP THE NEVER ENDING CYCLE OF HATRED which is, imo, no way an evil thing, only the method being a little questionable (and lets face it, shes just being realistic).

well in the end, shes strict, shes logical to a fault but she just wanted to live an easy life which "god" doesnt want to give her hence, her god opposing goals.
MashuHachiApr 5, 2017 7:30 AM
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Apr 5, 2017 9:48 AM

Dec 2012
That part where the daughter joins the army and vows to God she'll have revenge...ohhh man.

All it took was one oversight. One slip-up to fall a painful death down the mountain. History has a twisted sense of humor as great kingdoms have fallen not because of epic might, but because of arrogance and negligence to detail.

Damn that final speech was an adrenaline rush. Tanya was meticulous and careful every step of the way to ensure (his) her survival. The irony was that each rational step towards self preservation was actually one step closer to the edge of madness. Tanya is no longer opposing Being X out of logic or deduction, but pure hatred.

Overall Youjo Senki definitely turned out to be a sleeper cell this season. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but the parallels to WWII and wartime philosophy as well as Tanya's defiance of Being X swept me up in the storm.

8/10, I'll start believing in God the moment a second season is announced.
Apr 5, 2017 7:57 PM

Feb 2013
This ended up being a pretty sweet anime. I really hope for more.

8/10

Could easily bump up to a 9.
Apr 6, 2017 2:12 AM
Jan 2016
envy__ said:
and dont you think her wanting to kill all the enemies can be seen in another light? i mean she just wanted to stop revenge and the never ending cycle of hatred that it causes. see? she wanted to STOP THE NEVER ENDING CYCLE OF HATRED which is, imo, no way an evil thing, only the method being a little questionable (and lets face it, shes just being realistic).

Ever hear the proverb "the road to Hell is paved with good intentions"? It's not the goals that define if a person is evil, it's the methods they chose to achieve that goal.

What Tanya is proposing is neither "a little objectionable" nor is it "being realistic", killing someone doesn't end the chain of hatred, it creates hatred in the family and friends of the victim, it's literally how you sustain the never end cycle of hatred; the only way that method actually achieves peace is if you murder every family and friend of the person, then every family and friend of those people, and so forth until you're sitting on a mountain of skulls, rubbing elbows with Pol Pot and Hitler.

I mean, hell, if you want to claim that intentions are what make a person good or evil, then you're saying Pol Pot and Hitler were pretty good guys, because the former wanted to create an agrarian paradise free of religious conflicts, while the latter wanted to free his country of the crippling financial burdens imposed upon his country and restore its prestige; they just went about it in the most straightforward way possible: my murdering the shit out of everyone that threatened that vision.
Apr 6, 2017 8:54 PM

Dec 2009
And the anime of the ugly ducklings ends.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 7, 2017 12:13 AM
Mar 2012
Good cliffhanger end, sets up a hinted world war conflict to come, and ties back to Tanya's ep2 train discussion, rationalism, beast, cycle of hate etc.
Nutty designs took some episodes to get used to. Armies/leaders here have smarts & decent tactics, and Tanya really carried the show. Her development was fun, dealing with maddoc, rigid military rules. Started selfish & ruthless. From midway she just wants a rearline easy life, but keeps getting trolled by X. She became less selfish, more caring by granting Viktor a safe position, and body save her comrade who charged at eyepatch.
Mary's emotional vow was impactful for being so short.
Tanya's hate rant was beautiful. Great to see she wasn't disheartened by X, but made stronger resolve to beat him.
Apr 7, 2017 9:20 AM

Jun 2012
disappointingly shallow

4/10
Apr 7, 2017 4:35 PM

Dec 2014
Mary Sue a new powerful for that being X created?? I kinda want to see Tanya Struggle a bit more but I still think Nut did a fantastic job overall.

I love love love how Tanya shows her evil side, it makes the anime so much more interesting to me and gives me a feeling that she'll let that crazy bit her in the butt come next season.

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Apr 7, 2017 8:42 PM

May 2012
A different ending than what I was expecting from this rather over the top intense anime, but well it wasn't all that bad either. It was more of an open ending making room for a plausible second season, while still closing it off enough to have it finished at this point.

I must say in general I really enjoyed marathoning this anime, it had a very wonderful pacing and quite intense battles which made the anime really enjoyable to watch.

So all in all a great anime I must say! Especially a plus that Aoi, one of my favorite Seiyuus was voicing Tanya!
Apr 8, 2017 9:14 PM

Feb 2012
Hard to believe there's a series out there that would actively make me hate entities claiming to be "God".

I vehemently hate the "God" of this series and only wish for Tanya's triumph. It's the ultimate depiction of Man vs. God. Can the Will of Man defy the Fate of God?
"The speck of fear grows in your eyes
You'll meet your death in no disguise
It may come as a small surprise
There will be no compromise for you"

- Nikopol Lyrics, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Apr 9, 2017 5:29 AM

Jun 2014
I Was really orried about how they would end this. But with that declaration from Tanya, and the reaffirmation that she is indeed "A monster in the form of a little girl" really drove it home.

Unfortunately I don't think this show generated the hype needed for a season 2. Which is a shame, I'd love to see if Tanya can change the course of history AND spit in god's eyes.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Apr 9, 2017 7:14 AM

Apr 2015
Enjoyed the show. Now I want a second season because of the open ending. I want to see more of Tanya's expressions. 7/10.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Apr 9, 2017 5:56 PM

Feb 2013
Season 2 when?

No action, but the episode is about the Empire's blunder with failing to "finish" the war.

7/10 (good)
Consistent animation quality throughout. NUT did a good job.
Apr 9, 2017 9:39 PM

Jan 2011
I have been up and down with this show but I ended up liking it.

It gets a 7.5 out of 10. Rounds up to an 8 on MAL but you get the idea.

Animation and artwork was all over the place. The voice acting was mediocre at best in my opinion and found Tanya being a little too perfect.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Apr 10, 2017 6:21 AM

Jul 2008
Damn it they should have listened to her, but nope you didn't and now you have a world war on your hands.

I really really want a season 2.

9/10 for me, I want more!!!!
Apr 10, 2017 7:33 AM

Dec 2008
Her last lines were fantastic. But this isn't an ending at all.
It definitely needs a second season.
Apr 10, 2017 4:12 PM

Jan 2011
saaaaaaaaaaad

I wanna to see Tanya suffering more <_< I guess enjoyed watching her ahego face
Apr 11, 2017 12:09 PM

Apr 2014
Character design ruined this show for me sadly.
Apr 13, 2017 2:11 AM

Jan 2014
Tanya speech about God was really good. Real world needs more people like her.

5/5
7/10
Apr 14, 2017 6:42 AM

Dec 2012
This finale speech against X was so powerful. I knew she couldn't accept it like that ^.^
I'm really hoping to see a second season because Youjo Senki deserves it. The introduction of Mary makes me think that there will be another one, but nothing is announced yet.

It was a very good anime, Tanya is an unique and a badass character. and that aerial fight of the previous episode was awesome.
Apr 14, 2017 7:41 AM
Apr 2011
This is one of the most naive, lame, cliche, unrealistic and pretentious series on war. An OP protagonist shoot-em-all with no plot nor character. Waste of the industry's money and time.
Apr 15, 2017 8:41 AM

Mar 2010
This was a surprisingly good anime. My only problem with it is that it portrayed war as fun as long as you survive. Though, it did show how Tanya was unable to let go of fighting despite everyone else was celebrating, which I liked. I gotta say I love stories with villains as main characters that don't even try to portray them positively. Tanya didn't disappoint, she was cold, ruthless, cruel and merciless. It's hard to find something that pulls off a villain MC as well as this did.

Overall, I truly enjoyed this show and I would actually be content leaving this at this point. To me, it felt like a satisfactory ending given how hopeless the situation is and doom is inevitable. Tanya also admitted the existence of god which signals him winning to me and also puts a conclusion to the main conflict of the series. It also shows how deeply down Tanya spiraled and no one around her realising it. Fitting ending to the anime. But I wouldn't mind another season.

Apr 15, 2017 11:52 AM
Jul 2008
TheBigGuy said:
@Takuan_Soho

You have a point. But her father sent her away before the defeat of the Republic, so they didn't force her into exile.

And the annexation was the result of her country's aggression.

Which brings us to Tanya's statement about humans being irrational.

Didn't other countries attacked the Empire first? Tanya was saying "Why do you invade our country" to the captured enemies
Apr 15, 2017 1:07 PM

Nov 2013
LeonLanford said:
TheBigGuy said:
@Takuan_Soho

You have a point. But her father sent her away before the defeat of the Republic, so they didn't force her into exile.

And the annexation was the result of her country's aggression.

Which brings us to Tanya's statement about humans being irrational.

Didn't other countries attacked the Empire first? Tanya was saying "Why do you invade our country" to the captured enemies

You're right. With "her" I meant the daughter of Anson Sioux.
Apr 15, 2017 1:18 PM
Jul 2008
TheBigGuy said:
LeonLanford said:

You're right. With "her" I meant the daughter of Anson Sioux.

Sorry I didn't really pay attention!
Yeah I'm wondering why she's mad with the Empire like you said. Her dad died because it's consequence of his job, so why she's so mad while her country was the one did the invading..

Also, the gun Tanya took from her father is most likely plot device when Tanya meet with her, I don't understand why she especially took that gun from enemy, I can only think that it's a birthday present from god :)
Apr 15, 2017 1:39 PM

Nov 2013
@LeonLanford

No problem.

Well, it can't be expected of her to be unaffected by her father's death. But her hate against the Empire is unjustified.

Most likely. And it was quite cynical to show, that he's killed with his own weapon.
Apr 15, 2017 10:45 PM

Apr 2009
For the most part this final episode made the end of the series feel like it concluded with a whimper, although it was rescued a little bit by Tanya's magnificent speech at the end. Yuuki Aoi's performance in general was phenomenal during the whole series.

I started watching this without knowing anything about it and groaned when the underused WWI setting was invaded by flying mages. Of course the series turned out to be pretty good. I loved the alternate takes on WWI, Tanya and Strategic HQ's strategies, the conflict between Tanya and Being X, the action was very well done and exciting. Tanya as a character felt like a breath of fresh air and I never got tired of him/her. Most other characters were bland and interchangeable, but Tanya was so great it didn't bother me too much.

I'm still annoyed a 12 episode series had a freakin' recap show. Sheesh.

8/10 - There needs to be a sequel series one day!
Apr 18, 2017 2:33 PM
May 2011
not a terrible anime, but nothing particularly special about it.

it started off promising, but just got rather boring for me as tanya seemed to just be along for the ride instead of making her own decisions after the first few episodes.
Apr 19, 2017 2:22 AM

Oct 2015
That was an inspiring speech about God, truly touched my heart Major Degurechaff. She really is a monster in a little girls body, her life interesting and fun to watch than the story itself. This was the first time i never paid attention to the story and looked forward on what she was going to do next. A masterpiece to watch, if she was a real person her acting skills would be appreciated shout out to her voice artist for her great projection too (japanese).
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 20, 2017 4:02 AM

Oct 2013
Interesting Finale and the circle of hatred will never be broken, WW 1 reference. Poor Tanya she's a badass loli not a focken war machine. I don't know what's the thought process of the strategic HQ superiors, but really sending Loli to every battle is just absurd. It is their fault in the first place for not cleaning the enemy down to their roots.

The title says "Saga of Tanya the Evil", so i presume there'll be 2nd and 3rd season coming soon since it says "Saga". Hopefully so !

Overall score 8/10
Apr 20, 2017 11:40 AM
Dec 2013
If God truly exists, he'll give us a second season
Apr 23, 2017 4:05 AM

Apr 2016
I'm pleasantly surprised with this anime.True it's not the best thing in the world but I was expecting another Emo loli killing everyone BS BUT Tanya does have a plausible excuse and is an entertaining character.Could've been better with less CG and retarded adults(as usual).
Apr 23, 2017 4:36 PM

Mar 2014
I'm not usually interested in overly-tactical series like this, but by the end I really found myself getting hyped by the planning and success of the different Operations.

The connection between how Tanya died in her previous life and why the war will continue in this life (the irrationality of man) was a pretty intense scene.

I also like the not-so-subtle fact that Tanya's future rival is LITERALLY a Mary Sue (Sioux).

9/10
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Will we ever see season 2

nascarlad - Yesterday

6 by Lilyitch691 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2017

127 by BaldiDerEchte »»
Oct 9, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

149 by TheVistrian »»
Oct 5, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

112 by TheVistrian »»
Oct 5, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2017

177 by TheVistrian »»
Oct 5, 3:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.