Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2017 9:56 PM
Oct 2012
TheBigGuy said:
The daughter of the old fool pisses me off already. Attacking a country, that never did anything to her, for "preserving peace". Yeah right, bitch.

She reminds me of the bad guys of Broken Blade. With being fanatical to boot.

Uhm, the Empire defeated and annexed her home country forcing her into exile, wouldn't you consider that something?

But to an extent you are correct, but that is a feature, not a bug. If she was truly righteous, then this would be a boring story, it's the conflict in her statement that makes her interesting. As you later state, there is a chance she will realize that things are NOT in the Empire's or Tanya's control, and it would be fascinating to see where this could lead, or she could be like Tanya and want to burn the world.

I have a big bag of popcorn waiting when we get to see how this is resolved.

Mar 31, 2017 10:06 PM

Nov 2013
@Takuan_Soho

You have a point. But her father sent her away before the defeat of the Republic, so they didn't force her into exile.

And the annexation was the result of her country's aggression.

Which brings us to Tanya's statement about humans being irrational.
TheBigGuyMar 31, 2017 10:11 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 31, 2017 10:14 PM
Oct 2012
TheBigGuy said:
You have a point. But her father sent her away before the defeat of the Republic, so they didn't force her into exile.

That is a bit realitysmithy. Her father sent her away because the country was being threatened by the Empire.

TheBigGuy said:

No, while yes they started the war, the Empire could have both demanded and received payment for their aggression. It was the Empire that decided to turn this minor aggression into a war of annihilation.

But I don't want to get too much into this topic, because I love how Zen has created a scenario where one can, very legitimately, argue that the Empire (and Tanya) is right. I want to see this played out.

But from Mary's position, her country was destroyed, her father was killed, what person would not be affected by this? Trying to demand she be totally rational would be to deny her own humanity (which in another brilliant bit of writing, Zen makes it seem that people who are not "entirely rational" are inhuman).

This is why I love this show, there are so many things to think about.

Mar 31, 2017 10:49 PM
Jun 2014
Ruu said:
I think Season 2 is a sure thing because of the way the series ended. Also, what an epic final scene! Crazy Tanya is best Tanya. I wonder if her power will be affected by her public declaration of war against X.

And showing Mary's pledge against Tanya's was a nice touch. Believer vs atheist. Nice!

Do we know if Yen Press will pick up the LN? I really want to read the novels but I don't know japanese T____T

let me correcting tanya not kind of atheist anymore(before reincarnated) this one are the purest harted(after reincarnated)
Mar 31, 2017 10:54 PM

Jan 2013
This is about as likely to have a second season as Rokka no Yuusha or Alderamin on the Sky. Just sadly won't happen, this ending reminded me of the latter.

Great episode though.
Mar 31, 2017 11:09 PM
Mar 2015
Awesome series as a whole, it definitely refreshing to see something like this once in a while. The action scenes are done well. I hope that is a second season but the odds are highly unlikely. Nonetheless, it was a show worth watching.

This show deserve 10/10.
Mar 31, 2017 11:28 PM
Oct 2007
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! No official announcement for season 2!!!! I wouldn't get my hope up too high to be let down eventually..

This show is once again on par with SnK and OPM for me but with a different theme. I can even feel a bit of Code Geass here too.

9/10
GIVE ME SEASON 2 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2017 12:14 AM

Jun 2013
That ending. Dammit. We need a second season. Tanya and Rerugen's chat was nice. Tanya sounded like some old guy who's seen too much in the world and has too many experiences lol. She was right all along about the war not being over yet. The Republicans are coming back for more. This is quite the failure on Strategic HQ's part since they didn't end things there and then.

The second generation of hatred is here too with Anton's daughter joining the American army to avenge her father. Tanya's acting in the end lol. She looked like she was about to ask God for help but then she started cursing kami-sama lol.

This was less of a finale and more of a prologue for the events to follow. We need a second season of hatred.

Overall, I liked this show. The visuals were outstanding in the last few battle episodes. Episode 11 was sugoi and the battle of Arene was pretty darn cool too. This probably had only one episode with considerably low visuals, but it was pretty consistent otherwise. Their depiction of the battlefield was cool. Tanya's voice acting was great too. Liked all that loli badassery and cruelty. Great stuff.
Apr 1, 2017 12:25 AM

Nov 2014
This episode was great. It changes a lot of things, and makes much of the entire season just a set-up for Mary to be introduced. This will add another dimension to it and keep it entertaining should they ever want to make another season.

I made a review on this consolidating my thoughts on why the show managed to entertain us well despite the simple plot, I'll appreciate if you check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18moXo3KSls
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Apr 1, 2017 12:32 AM

Oct 2008
The last part was EPIC! way to go Tanya for Mocking her so called False God!
Finally at last there's someone who is a True believer of God who might be a match for Tanya and for sure she's stronger that the other dude who exploded!
pumped-up for more S2!
5/5.
9/10.

Apr 1, 2017 1:04 AM

Nov 2013
Mascera said:
Whoa, that's it? Just Tanya speak her mind, then some narration about what happen next, and the last is that volunteer girl? This gonna be some "sign" for "need S2". LOL

Did you just missed the scene of declaration of war from Tanya after the ED?
Apr 1, 2017 1:09 AM

Jul 2016
Intense last part of the episode with Mary's pledge to fight in the war inthe name of God, then Tanya's extremely defied God at the very end. Tanya's expression was really chaotic xD

This show never failed to amused me.

Jingo, I'm really hoping for a second season.
Apr 1, 2017 2:06 AM

Jan 2015
blitz_21x said:
Mascera said:
Whoa, that's it? Just Tanya speak her mind, then some narration about what happen next, and the last is that volunteer girl? This gonna be some "sign" for "need S2". LOL

Did you just missed the scene of declaration of war from Tanya after the ED?
Oh yeah, now that you mention it... I am missed that part. But that still can't considered as "solid evidence" for there will be S2. Instead they may continue it with some OVAs, or maybe Movies.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 1, 2017 2:19 AM

Jun 2014
So glad I decided to give this show a chance despite the silly premise.
Easily the aots.
Apr 1, 2017 2:37 AM
Mar 2017
Buen anime: El capitulo final no tubo mucha acción, pero fue muy bueno. Mostraron a Mary Sue(Una antagonista, en la night novel es capaz de coincidir en las batallas con tanya. su nombre viene de; Maria de Nazaret, la Madre de Jesus) ADEMAS. de que ella es la hija de Anson Sioux, el que buscaba venganza por odio... Mary es la hija que le había regalado el rifle v: " (probablemente ni sabias quien era ella. DENADA :) ) pd: supongo que el odio viene de sangre(? vengarse de su padre y "proteger la paz"

Creo que la temporada 2 es una cosa segura, debido a la forma en que terminó la serie. Además, la escena final fue algo épica!
Tanya loca. Me pregunto si su poder se verá afectada por la declaración "pública" de guerra contra Ser X(Dios).
Y mostrando promesa de María en contra de Tanya fue un buen toque.

Creyente vs ateo.

Lo gracioso de Tanya es que ella culpa a Ser X por todas las cosas que le están sucediendo, pero ella ha causado todos ellos: se unió a los militares, le dio la idea de la HC alemana para el Batallón y luego lo hizo demasiado exitoso, Ella fue la que creó la idea de bombardear la ciudad, hizo que las fuerzas de la República odiaran el Imperio, y ella hizo que la victoria del Imperio fuera demasiado fácil.

En la segunda mitad del episodio me di cuenta de que toda esperanza de paz se había ido para siempre y ahora la guerra será global, y en el momento vi el maldito tanque Gustav y la pequeña Mary siendo voluntaria en el ejército literalmente estaba triste y feliz al mismo tiempo, era demasiado para mí.
Tambien me senti triste por ella, su oportunidad para la paz ya no sera posible y ahora sólo tendrá el camino de la guerra para tomar.

En general, gran espectáculo. Cuando comenzó por primera vez no estaba seguro de cómo iban a ejecutar la guerra y el tema político, pero aquí estamos y lo han hecho de manera excelente. La acción fue de primera categoría desde el principio hasta el final y realmente emocionante y agradable de ver incluso si es retratar la brutalidad de la guerra. Originalmente tenía un poco de duda con respecto al lado de la magia / ciencia del espectáculo donde a menudo nunca nos dieron explicaciones de por qué estos poderes funcionan de esta manera en particular, mientras que este espectáculo ciertamente no dio muchos detalles con respecto a la magia y el lado de los poderes. Las acciones y las batallas eran bastantes buenas y no tuve ningún problema con ellos. Así que sí, gran espectáculo.
Le doy un 8.5/10

The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Apr 1, 2017 4:07 AM

Apr 2013

Ironically, after all the anime only and cut and all, the episode closest of the atmosphere of the novel was probably its last one. Mostly reflection about humanity, god, society, military, rather than action and explosion everywhere.

Interesting that they had the balls to put that as the last episode lol.
Apr 1, 2017 4:27 AM

Mar 2017
They really should have attacked all possible enemies. And now this happens,
I think they're enemies became more stronger because they are currently driven by hate and revenge right now.

I KNEW IT. Mary Sue is going to be the main antagonist.
Loli VS Loli

Waah Tanya, I'm going to miss you~
I'm hoping for a season 2 but I guess.. It's not possible since the anime may catch up with the novel ;w;

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Apr 1, 2017 5:41 AM
Feb 2014
I like how there now seems to be some understanding between Tanya and Rerugen. The Rerugen ended the last episode with the exact same line he used to end the very First Episode: 'If I may speak freely, she is a monster in the form of a little girl'. Like, holy shit, how was that not epic!

Whereas in the first episode, it was spoken as more of a warning, now, he speaks it as piece of reassurance. He still finds Tanya monstrous, but he knows that her logic is scarily sound.

As for Mary Sioux, ohmygod.
euls said:

Loli VS Loli

Why didn't I realise that sooner!! Hahahaha, that's hilarious. The glow in her eyes right after her vow though...

Please please please please please let there be a second season. There HAS to be a second season after an ending like that, like freaking Being X, don't be an asshole about it.
Duri1nApr 1, 2017 8:47 AM
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Apr 1, 2017 6:39 AM

Jul 2015
Oh snap, she was right on the mark. And its off to battle once again as the Empire has found itself some new enemies. What better way to set up a second season than to have an entire episode strongly hint... no, this won't even a hint, they basically shouted to the heavens that there will be a second season at some point, I mean, it would be weird not to considering the build up with this episode. I want more magical nazi loli. freaking 10/10, I absolutely loved this, glad I waited to watch it until episode 11 was out, would have hurt to watch this once a week.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Apr 1, 2017 6:40 AM

Mar 2017
Duri1n said:
As for Mary Sioux, ohmygod.
euls said:

Loli VS Loli

Why didn't I realise that sooner!! Hahahaha, that's hilarious. The glow in her eyes right after her vow though...

Knowing Being X. I'm sure that he will give Mary Sioux/Sue some power to destroy Tanya. And that sucks :(

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Apr 1, 2017 7:22 AM
Jan 2016
This was a surprise, from a simple Edgy show to one of the best military-strategic fictions that i have seen, and Tanya is one of my new favorite characters ever.
I am gonna wait for the season, 8.5/10
All Hail Tanya Degurechaff!!!!
Apr 1, 2017 7:23 AM

Feb 2008
Haha, Tanya's final proclamation made laugh out loud hysterically. After all the hardships she remains adamantly defiant of God. To an extreme extent...

A fine ending, demonstrating that winning all battles doesn't necessarily guarantee a complete victory. The Strategic HQ's realisation of their erroneous ways was brilliant. I liked the insane Colonel's daughter as well, she seemed as devout as her father, for better or worse. I wonder, whether she would fare better than him or not.

I hope this wasn't the end of Tanya's (animated) saga. The series was a pleasant surprise.
Apr 1, 2017 7:46 AM
Apr 2014
That end though... Looks like another season. just hope they don't leave it at that -.-

Anyway. Even without that cliffhanger I really want another season of this. Didn't expect Youjo Senki to be that good.

The VA was on point. The soundtrack was well done. And the animation was mostly awesome. A few scenes in between with badly visible CGI but at least the battles were all amazingly animated.

And the story didn't seem as stupid after they explained the main character in ep 2. That really helped justifying the little girl as main character in this setting.
Apr 1, 2017 7:49 AM

Jan 2013
This was a very calm episode, not so usual in anime endings but anyway.
With that ending, i think we may get a 2nd season but you never know :( But i really hope.
Since Tanya has some unfinished work to do ;)
If they heard Tanya when she warned them this war would be already over.

9/10

Will miss this face.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 1, 2017 8:04 AM

Dec 2007
Takuan_Soho said:
Jlenzon said:
Matter 3) Being X sends people to Tanya to get rid of her from the world but she somehow keeps beating his cheat tactics.. did being X make Tanya too strong or like what's going on?

Being X doesnt' want Tanya to die, he wants her to be saved. He gave her the power to change the world to see if Tanya would change it for the better. She hasn't.

The joke on Tanya is that she blames Being X for all the things that are happening to her, but she has caused all of them: she joined the military, she gave the German HC the idea for the Battalion and then made it too successful, she was the one who came up with the idea to bomb the city which caused the Republic forces to hate the Empire, and she made the Empire's victory too easy, so that the UK, USSR, and USA HAVE to get involved.

Tanya is doubling and tripling down on her belief in "efficiency" because she refuses to consider what HER part in all this is: hence she continues to whine like a businessman while she goes about killing everyone.

Huh? Where did you get that assumption? From what I can tell Being X is upset that people stopped believing in god. Tanya explained to him that people don't need to believe in god because they live in a world where there is no suffering. Hence why he threw her into a world of war with no family to test that. Being X is literally trying to make Tanya suffer so that she'd relied on him. Tanya believes she can shape her own path hence why she joined the military. It was the quickest option for her to live a comfy life.
Apr 1, 2017 8:37 AM

Jul 2013
kkusagami said:
Oh, my goddess Tanya Degurechaff !
The last minute of the episode is really touch the Atheist's heart like me.

Indeed! I was worried for a minute there that Being X had broken her, but in the end it only strengthened her resolve to expose this Being X for the cruel and heartless creature that it is!
Apr 1, 2017 9:21 AM

Nov 2013
TheBigGuy said:

No, while yes they started the war, the Empire could have both demanded and received payment for their aggression. It was the Empire that decided to turn this minor aggression into a war of annihilation.

I disagree. At this point, that was no longer an option. The empire had to go for a swift and decisive victory.

And remember Tanya's first mission on the Rhein theater. That wasn't a "minor agression".

And after the fake retreat, the Republic's forces pushed forward to seize the empire. The empire only retaliated in kind.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 1, 2017 9:22 AM

Jun 2016
kkusagami said:

That part was f*cking amazing,I replayed that part more than 3x haha.
Apr 1, 2017 9:39 AM

Dec 2016
Tanya...the hell she saying damn well she is a monster in a form of a little girl...well now we need season 2..please japan
Apr 1, 2017 10:15 AM

Oct 2007
Simmonz said:
It's gonna be a a long way to Tipperary, until this war is going to finally end.

< tips hat >

Keep The Home Fires Burning till S2
Apr 1, 2017 10:25 AM

Jul 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Jlenzon said:
Matter 3) Being X sends people to Tanya to get rid of her from the world but she somehow keeps beating his cheat tactics.. did being X make Tanya too strong or like what's going on?

Being X doesnt' want Tanya to die, he wants her to be saved. He gave her the power to change the world to see if Tanya would change it for the better. She hasn't.

The joke on Tanya is that she blames Being X for all the things that are happening to her, but she has caused all of them: she joined the military, she gave the German HC the idea for the Battalion and then made it too successful, she was the one who came up with the idea to bomb the city which caused the Republic forces to hate the Empire, and she made the Empire's victory too easy, so that the UK, USSR, and USA HAVE to get involved.

Tanya is doubling and tripling down on her belief in "efficiency" because she refuses to consider what HER part in all this is: hence she continues to whine like a businessman while she goes about killing everyone.

That's not how I see it. Being X's only goal is to have everyone in the world worship it/him/her. It doesn't matter to Being X how many people die on either side in a world war in order to make this happen. Being X is the worst creature in existence in this anime and Tanya is right not to bow down. Anyone who worships Being X or "God" as they call it is being led astray.
Apr 1, 2017 10:53 AM

Jun 2013
no action but Tanya speech and monologue were amazing
Apr 1, 2017 11:02 AM

Nov 2016
ANNOUNCE. SEASON 2. NOW

This episode didn't feel like a final episode at all, it feels like the war has just begun, with the introduction of another antagonist, who's the same age (?) as the main protagonist. This is gonna be great, can't wait for more Youjo Senki, and more Tanya Degurechaff. <3

Oh, and that last line by Tanya, "Oh, God... I'll slice you into tiny pieces and feed you to the pigs!", was added to my favourite anime quotes of all time. Oh, Tanya, I love you so much... even tho you're a dude in your previous life. xD
Apr 1, 2017 11:15 AM

Jul 2009
I hope we get a second season! Tanya was amazing. 7/10
Apr 1, 2017 12:16 PM

Sep 2016
That was a nice show, it kept me interested until the end.
Apr 1, 2017 1:55 PM
Feb 2017
well that was a nice surprise, this easily one AOTS for me, tanya's character is very well written and she managed to stay adamant to her beliefs even under the constant bullying of a psycho god,

both speechs of Tanya this episode felt really convincing they were for me probably one of the best speeches of any anime MC of this last 5 years, overall i'm really hoping to see a second season but i'm not really confident in that because the end remind me to much of how NGNL ended (good anime with a lot potential for a second season, that sadly never happened)

9.5/10 for me
Apr 1, 2017 4:01 PM

Feb 2014
The daughter of the dead Major sure will spend all of her accumulated feelings in the war. That excited me.

8/10
Apr 1, 2017 4:25 PM

Sep 2011
kkusagami said:

What she said doesn't have any relation to Atheism though, Tanya knows of the existence of Being X ,she just hates him, sending her to another world and communicating with her directly is enough proof for her.

While Atheists doesn't believe god exists at all.
XaxethApr 1, 2017 4:34 PM
Apr 1, 2017 5:33 PM
Apr 2012
Amrael said:
kkusagami said:

What she said doesn't have any relation to Atheism though, Tanya knows of the existence of Being X ,she just hates him, sending her to another world and communicating with her directly is enough proof for her.

While Atheists doesn't believe god exists at all.

Yes,we have a bit different point of view due to different country's culture/history ,but we Atheist share the same thing like you said ,we don't believe in supernatural powers or spiritual beings ,but most of Atheist born from a religious family. The anime itself represents the life of Atheist on Asian countries,so the writter really know it feels being someone there.
Apr 1, 2017 5:52 PM
Oct 2012
WhaleCostume said:
Huh? Where did you get that assumption? From what I can tell Being X is upset that people stopped believing in god. Tanya explained to him that people don't need to believe in god because they live in a world where there is no suffering.

No, that was a later issue that Salaryman himself brought up. Being X initially showed up for three other reasons, all of which were what Salaryman was thinking before he was hit by the train 1) he did not care about dying, 2) he did not spend even the last seconds of his life in any contemplation instead was merely contemptuous of the guy who pushed him, and 3) he never ever questioned that everything he did in life could ever be wrong.

Those thoughts were why Being X stopped time to ask: "what's the point of reincarnating you if that is all you do with your life?" That's when Salaryman challenged whether Being X could be God and brought up the idea of suffering.

Which, if you think about it is absurd. There is a lot of suffering in this world, Salaryman denies suffering because he is completely selfish and only cares about HIS discomfort. He is so confident in his own abilities, he would never accept that he could be suffering, though it is clear that Salaryman does not have a single friend or partner in the world. No one would weep at his funeral. No one would care when he was gone. He was the perfect "dead letter".

This attitude comes up over and over again in Tanya's thoughts and discussions.
Apr 1, 2017 6:03 PM
Oct 2012
NinjaVanish said:
Being X's only goal is to have everyone in the world worship it/him/her. It doesn't matter to Being X how many people die on either side in a world war in order to make this happen. Being X is the worst creature in existence in this anime and Tanya is right not to bow down. Anyone who worships Being X or "God" as they call it is being led astray.

I of course disagree, Being X doesn't care about worshipers. The only one he is interested in is Tanya. The crazy doctor, the Sioux pere and filia, the corpse, are all there to serve as a foil for Tanya.

I think the writer is very smart, Zen has set things up so we think that Tanya is justified for everything she does, but as this episode showed - she basically is declaring genocide against the Empire's enemies. The way to stop the chain of hate is to, well, stop hating. Japan and the United States are a good example. But Tanya will not stop, she will never, for a second, feel any compassion, no sympathy for her enemies until they are dead - this was made clear when she refused to help the innocent child last episode.

But I absolutely LOVED Tanya's declaration. I think she is wrong mind you, but what lovely writing and animation. It was perfectly done.
Apr 1, 2017 8:43 PM

May 2016
After investing my time and feelings for almost 3 months in this show,they gave us a cliffhanger ending?!
I honestly felt betrayed by this but hey thats how life works,not everything will go the way you want it.

Even with the ending,this is still a top tier show that i really enjoyed.(

I hope S2 comes fast,even though it may not happen at all.(sadly)
Apr 1, 2017 8:46 PM
Oct 2012
The scene were Rerugen and Tanya is talking has a great picture above the mantel. St. George Defeating the Dragon.

The Dragon in this depiction represents Satan, the prince of lies, George is the pure knight. When Rerugen specifically mentions "are you saying humans are only animals" the picture is highlighted.

Lovely imagery. Exactly - in this case the dragon represents the irrationality that Tanya is mentioning, St. George would represent Christian reason. Only in this case, the Dragon will win, or in other words, the serpent is in the Garden spreading seemingly rational arguments.

Nice to see a Japanese animation get Christian imagery right for a change.
Apr 2, 2017 4:23 AM

Mar 2014
meh. in the end i still dont get why she was called "tanya the evil". okay sure shes God hating but her personality isnt really that evil enough. episode 1 gave me high hopes but it never lived up to my expectations
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Apr 2, 2017 7:34 AM

Sep 2011
I rarely like military anime, but this one was great. Fantastic voice work from Yuuki Aoi. A very solid starting project for studio NUT and I hope it gets a second season.
Apr 2, 2017 7:44 AM

Aug 2016
STRONG CANDIDATE FOR
BEST ANIME 2017 IS HERE!!!!
Apr 2, 2017 8:05 AM

Nov 2012
nooooooo comments 9/10

Apr 2, 2017 9:37 AM
Jan 2016
envy__ said:
meh. in the end i still dont get why she was called "tanya the evil". okay sure shes God hating but her personality isnt really that evil enough. episode 1 gave me high hopes but it never lived up to my expectations

What is an "evil enough" personality though? Tanya went from being a self-centered businessman whose only aim was a safe and cushy desk job in the rear lines to someone who advocates mass murder of civilians and fleeing soldiers to ensure peace.

Tanya's brand of evil isn't the "being evil for the sake of being evil" that stories generally use, it's more along the lines of realistic evil that we see in history; the former gets you two-dimensional villains who kills a few dozen or hundred people at most, the latter gets you a dictator who will have several thousand or ever million bodies and still leave you thinking "well, they could be worse".
Apr 2, 2017 10:57 AM
Jan 2017
Season 2 Please!! The ending left off with a Yuri on ice kind of ending, they have to make a season 2 even to just please the fans. I get so many WW2 and Napoleon vibes from this for some reason.
Apr 2, 2017 1:54 PM

Apr 2013
Loved this, everything was perfect. Hoping for a second season.

10/10
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2017

313 by RGreatDanton »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2017

448 by RGreatDanton »»
47 minutes ago

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

147 by Phixiately »»
Apr 22, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2017

175 by Phixiately »»
Apr 17, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2017

186 by Phixiately »»
Apr 16, 8:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.