Forum Settings
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 17, 2017 1:31 PM

Aug 2013
Background art is a total garbage here. It looks like very old video game from the beginning of (real) 3D shooter era. It was hard to watch in some scenes. But in the other hand, character animation was great. That fight scene at stadium was just epic.

Anyway, nice prologue to the whole Monogatari series.
8/10 for this part. 2nd was the best for me.
And here, I need to commend the Shaft. They made a perfect decision with not adopting Kizumono as first series. Seeing it AFTER all previous events makes this series a lot more 'complete'.

Ps, Loli Shinobu > Older Shinobu all the way.
But it doesn't change the fact that Hanekawa > all.
rsc-plJul 18, 2017 3:36 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 17, 2017 5:18 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
DarknessSerpent said:
This actually might be my favorite arc in the monogatari series.
Been my favorite arc in the series since I readed it.

There is just no match, it is the origin, the foundation of their bound, the most unique and amazing thing in the monogatari series, and godammit Shaft... you did a hell of a job here!
I wasnt expection an adaptation that match the LN, but this did indeed stand toe to toe with it.

The problem with reading something, and then seeing an adaptation, is that in most cases what you imagine while reading, beats hands down what you end up seeing. But that was not the case here, Shaft gave our wildest imaginations LIFE!!

The respect and care here put, worth 4 years of waiting!

9.8/10, the third time I gave such a score to an anime, an movie, that was just not worthy of less! In fact I have been saving my 10 for the 3rd movie, and it more than deserves it.

I could go on rambling, but I already did long ago, instead I m just going to share this awesome pic:

And I hope to find myself some more art for these movies.
Shinobu FOR LIFE!
PlaycoolJul 17, 2017 5:28 PM
Jul 17, 2017 6:12 PM

Jan 2008
This was a great watch. The part with Arararagi trying to feel up on Hanekawa was great.

The fight between him and Kissshot felt a bit too comical but was still pretty enjoyable. Several animated bits looked pretty low quality, not unique, just low quality.

A bit disappointed they didn't show off the beginning of Bakemonogatari when Senjougahara falling or something at the end, in movie quality, that would have been a nice send off point.
PaulJul 17, 2017 6:19 PM
Jul 17, 2017 9:36 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
rsc-pl said:
Background art is a total garbage here. It looks like very old video game from the beginning of (real) 3D shooter era.

Maybe it's just me but it looked the same as the other films.

rsc-pl said:
Ps, Loli Shinobu > Old Shinobu all the way.

Shinobu's Kizu design is sooo great indeed.

Playcool said:
I could go on rambling, but I already did long ago, instead I m just going to share this awesome pic:

Lowkey wanna know if that's an official pic or fan made. Looks really good.

Paul said:
This was a great watch. The part with Arararagi trying to feel up on Hanekawa was great.

Completely agree. If only his thoughts during that moment were actually real lol.
Jul 17, 2017 9:39 PM

May 2010
this is honestly one of the best anime movies Ive ever seen... And its the first anime i've given a 10/10 since steins gate
Jul 18, 2017 4:29 PM

Aug 2012
That whole gym scene is why i fucking love Araragi.
Jul 18, 2017 6:57 PM

Apr 2015
So this is the story all about how Araragi's life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to take a moment, just sit right there, and tell you all about he became the pseudo-human of Bel-Air somewhere in Japan.

"CatSoul, please delete your account."

Okay, okay, I'll talk about the movie instead of shitposting. That was pretty great.

Visually, it was nothing short of a masterpiece. Just the difference in shading/lighting and the little bit of extra budget Shaft likely had for a full-length movie made this an absolute treat for the eyes. I really wish I could've seen this in a theater, but I'm really glad I watched it in 1080p on my grandmother's large Mac screen instead of on a 720 kbps Plex stream at home.

My expression during the scene where Araragi's head regenerates while sucking the life out of Kiss-shot was basically the same as Hanekawa's. My god, that was visually one of the greatest, most disturbing things I've ever seen.

How did Japan hand wave this with a PG-12 rating? Not only do we get slow-motion decapitations and buckets of gore, this was erotic as hell. The scene where Araragi forces Hanekawa to moan about how much she wants her breasts fondled seemed to have been deliberately set up like hentai, just to tease/depress me about the fact that Shaft will never do a full-blown hentai. Not to mention the fact that Hanekawa then proceeded to tell Araragi after he chickened out that he could've gone further. Poor guy.

Araragi's heroic flaw of being too damn selfless was explored here, and for the first time we saw him decide to do something he wanted. Making Shinobu live is pretty selfish, yet at the same time I'm proud of him for doing it.

I've been on a break from Monogatari, but after watching this I definitely want to watch the rest of what I haven't seen yet. Reminded me of how good the series can get.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jul 18, 2017 9:26 PM

May 2015

Deknijff said:
more or less as boring as the first two movies for me
but now that've gotten the whole picture of the Trilogy Ive decided to lower the score of the first two from 5s to 4s so that all of them have the same score

You shouldn't have watched these movies first.

Jul 19, 2017 2:47 AM

Oct 2013
Kittens-kun said:
Deknijff said:
more or less as boring as the first two movies for me
but now that've gotten the whole picture of the Trilogy Ive decided to lower the score of the first two from 5s to 4s so that all of them have the same score
I didn't watch them first though
at the time before the third movie I had watched 9 episodes of Bake years ago and dropped it
but watched episodes 10-15 a few weeks after the second movie
I should of watched these movies before Bake though in retrospect
Jul 19, 2017 3:59 AM
Feb 2015
Satisfying conclusion to the trilogy imo. All three were a delight visually. Main gripe was during the last fight when the two were just blowing each other's heads off. I was thinking it was too over the top, but it sorta made more sense when Meme explained the possible outcomes and how drinking all of Kiss-Shots blood would actually finish the job if Ragi chose.
Jul 19, 2017 6:20 AM

May 2015
Deknijff said:
Kittens-kun said:
at the time before the third movie I had watched 9 episodes of Bake years ago and dropped it

No, you should have watched the movies AFTER everything else in the series.

Jul 19, 2017 6:22 AM

Oct 2013
Kittens-kun said:
Deknijff said:
but that wouldn't have been in chronological order so I couldn't have done that
Jul 19, 2017 6:50 AM

May 2015
Deknijff said:
Kittens-kun said:

That's not the way you're supposed to watch it though. They adapted the series in the order they did for a reason. Broadcast order is the correct way to watch it.

Jul 19, 2017 6:55 AM

Oct 2013
Kittens-kun said:
Deknijff said:
That's not the way you're supposed to watch it though. They adapted the series in the order they did for a reason. Broadcast order is the correct way to watch it.
yeah I don't really give a fuck how they intended it as doing it like that feels stupid to me honestly
I prefer to do things in a chronological way
Jul 19, 2017 6:57 AM

May 2015
Deknijff said:
Kittens-kun said:
yeah I don't really give a fuck how they intended it as doing it like that feels stupid to me honestly

Just saying you probably would have gotten more out of the movies if you had watched them last. Plus, why do you think it's stupid? Any reasoning besides "chronological always"?

Jul 19, 2017 7:02 AM

Oct 2013
Kittens-kun said:
Deknijff said:
Just saying you probably would have gotten more out of the movies if you had watched them last. Plus, why do you think it's stupid? Any reasoning besides "chronological always"?
I don't really think I would of gotten anything from doing so
hmmm hard to say why stupid other than that. But I'm not a fan of such things as its feel that I'm being with held information which I don't like honestly. Im a person who prefers to know everything that has transpired before hand
Jul 19, 2017 10:24 AM

May 2010
CatSoul said:
So this is the story all about how Araragi's life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to take a moment, just sit right there, and tell you all about he became the pseudo-human of Bel-Air somewhere in Japan.

"CatSoul, please delete your account."

Okay, okay, I'll talk about the movie instead of shitposting. That was pretty great.

Visually, it was nothing short of a masterpiece. Just the difference in shading/lighting and the little bit of extra budget Shaft likely had for a full-length movie made this an absolute treat for the eyes. I really wish I could've seen this in a theater, but I'm really glad I watched it in 1080p on my grandmother's large Mac screen instead of on a 720 kbps Plex stream at home.

My expression during the scene where Araragi's head regenerates while sucking the life out of Kiss-shot was basically the same as Hanekawa's. My god, that was visually one of the greatest, most disturbing things I've ever seen.

How did Japan hand wave this with a PG-12 rating? Not only do we get slow-motion decapitations and buckets of gore, this was erotic as hell. The scene where Araragi forces Hanekawa to moan about how much she wants her breasts fondled seemed to have been deliberately set up like hentai, just to tease/depress me about the fact that Shaft will never do a full-blown hentai. Not to mention the fact that Hanekawa then proceeded to tell Araragi after he chickened out that he could've gone further. Poor guy.

Araragi's heroic flaw of being too damn selfless was explored here, and for the first time we saw him decide to do something he wanted. Making Shinobu live is pretty selfish, yet at the same time I'm proud of him for doing it.

I've been on a break from Monogatari, but after watching this I definitely want to watch the rest of what I haven't seen yet. Reminded me of how good the series can get.

I was soo angry they didnt show her nipples in that breast fondle scene lol. And yeah Kizumonogatari has cemented its place in my top 5 most visually stunning animes next to the likes of REDLINE and Garden of words
Jul 19, 2017 10:27 AM

May 2010
Deknijff said:
Kittens-kun said:

Im with you on wanting to watch it in chrono. I'm actually waiting for all the series to drop before I start watching..So far all ive seen is the KIZU trilogy and Bakemonogatari.... I dont mind waiting a couple years to marathon it all
Jul 19, 2017 1:39 PM

Sep 2007
So we got 4 forms for Kiss-shot plus one final with Shinobu. Her adult apparence is totally stunning. Can understand Araragi was shocked when he saw her way of eating. But he decide to kill her a little too quickly.
Well his choice at the end was really cruel and selfish in my opinion.

The part with Hanekawa was quite exciting and hilarious. Was expecting him to not do anything in the end since he was pushing his luck too much.

In conclusion a great trilogy who did a excellent job to introduce the universe and the relation between the characters. Now must rewatch Nekomonogatari so i remember why he didn't choose her.
Jul 19, 2017 6:48 PM

May 2015
R.I.P. Guillotinecutter, I felt the same way as Araragi as soon as I watched that scene...

As always, the conversations between characters in the MONOGATARI shows are deep as heck that makes me enjoy the media more! I like the progression/character development of Shinobu/ Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade (she enjoyed her short time that she spent with Araragi and was perfectly illustrated in that roof scene in contrast to the despair she had because she wanted to die for Araragi is what makes this so relatable because we see emotion that are rarely conveyed in anime)now that you put the pieces together especially after she grows into her own after Bakemonogatari. Kiss-shot and all her forms delish! Now to wait for Owarimonogatari part II

On a side note:
Can’t forget... Hanekawa she was delish too!
Jul 20, 2017 4:39 AM

Jan 2014
just finnished watching, so this is how they end up together.
in this whole situation, I have a new vision of Hanekawa. she maybe 2nd best girl, after Kiss-Shot. but she also the one who cause all the condition for Araragi. but the good thing about that is, because Araragi is too dumb to find a solution, and Hanekawa comes with a good one.

what I still want to know is, how Kiss shot got cut 4 limbs in the same time when she met armored guy? there's no one in there, it could be illusion she sees.
and
how she comes to ate Guillotine-Cutter.
Jul 20, 2017 8:03 PM

Sep 2016
finally get to watch the conclusion of kizu was really great to see was a really good movie now its off to the owari s2 woop woop
Facta Non Verba
Jul 21, 2017 12:37 PM
Nov 2015
Anybody know if there will be a 4th movie? Really one of the best Anime I have ever seen I hope it continues.
Jul 21, 2017 1:46 PM
Jul 2013
The movie trilogy cleared up some thing for me that I didn't understand from just watching the TV series
Jul 21, 2017 2:57 PM

Jul 2013
OpTicPyramid said:
Anybody know if there will be a 4th movie? Really one of the best Anime I have ever seen I hope it continues.
Nope, there wouldn't be any more movie for the moment. You can check the rest of the series if you liked them, though.
Jul 21, 2017 7:24 PM

Apr 2014
Deknijff said:
Kittens-kun said:
hmmm hard to say why stupid other than that. But I'm not a fan of such things as its feel that I'm being with held information which I don't like honestly. Im a person who prefers to know everything that has transpired before hand
so you watch something out of the intention of the director than wonder why u didnt like it lmfao. wonderful
Jul 21, 2017 7:29 PM

Oct 2013
moodie said:
Deknijff said:
so you watch something out of the intention of the director then wonder why u didn't like it lmfao. wonderful
wait what do you mean by I wonder exactly?
Jul 21, 2017 7:43 PM

Apr 2014
Deknijff said:
moodie said:
so you watch something out of the intention of the director then wonder why u didn't like it lmfao. wonderful
wait what do you mean by I wonder exactly?
i too read books out of order to follow chronology
Jul 23, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2014
What about Maaya-san? What a goddess she's been in this movie, picked up few scenes of the movies just to re-hear Shinobu rage at Hanekawa.

Outplay or not, i only remember Kiss-shot's scenes, she completely outshines everyone here, it's her arc after all. xD

Also, 500 yrs Shinobu > loli shinobu.

So classy, so noble, such radiating beauty <3
flo7Jul 23, 2017 2:35 PM
Jul 23, 2017 11:49 AM

Sep 2007
My only issue is Araragi's internal monologue; or rather, the lack thereof in the first two movies. It's like the director realized halfway through "shit, this isn't working, gotta have narration".

Read the book ahead of the movies, love this trilogy. Equipment shed scene turned out to be way funnier when animated :)
Jul 24, 2017 6:41 AM

Nov 2011
That was pretty fun. Loved the dialogues as expected especially between Kiss-shot and Araragi.

My favorite moments was during the fight scene in the latter half of the movie as it felt really violent but also unique in the sense that both characters were struggling from the inside. Overall, definitely a memorable trilogy.
Jul 24, 2017 11:16 AM
May 2013
Meh, nothing new here... good ol' Shaft, Oshino cool as ever, Shinobu or should I say Kiss-shot best girl.
I can't say I loved the animation, I miss the good ol' colors from TV series.
I simply can't and won't understand why ArararagiXTsubasa were not a thing after this.

Jul 25, 2017 10:42 AM

Jan 2016
So I've been letting this simmer for a while, I've seen it a few times and just finished watching them all together, and I can't help but be disappointed, with Reiketsu specifically. I just feel that part 3 was the weakest of the bunch in almost every way. This one had worse cinematography, soundtrack, animation, just worse direction overall than the other two. It's really bugging me for reasons that should be obvious, but I also wanted to rate it all as one thing, and I thought it was gonna be a 10 based on how great the first two were but right now it's wavering to a 9. A 9 is still fantastic, but I was expecting a masterpiece from Oishi, and there are just too many small annoyances (in all the movies, not just this one) for me to call it that.
Jul 25, 2017 5:37 PM

Jan 2012
YouniverSoul said:
Deknijff said:

Im with you on wanting to watch it in chrono. I'm actually waiting for all the series to drop before I start watching..So far all ive seen is the KIZU trilogy and Bakemonogatari.... I dont mind waiting a couple years to marathon it all

You can already start watching it, the order is:

Kizumonogatari -> Nekomonogatari (kuro) -> bakemonogatari -> nisemonogatari -> second season -> owarimonogatari S1 -> tsukimonogatari -> koyomimonogatari -> owarimonogatari S2 (to be released next month) -> zokuowarimonogatari (tba) -> hanamonogatari

But i really recommend watching it in airing order (best way to enjoy the series) and then rewatching it in chronological order.

PD: here is a picture to better understand the chronological order http://imgur.com/ClB3pwg (might contain spoilers)
Jul 25, 2017 6:04 PM

May 2010
GoldNautilus said:
So I've been letting this simmer for a while, I've seen it a few times and just finished watching them all together, and I can't help but be disappointed, with Reiketsu specifically. I just feel that part 3 was the weakest of the bunch in almost every way. This one had worse cinematography, soundtrack, animation, just worse direction overall than the other two. It's really bugging me for reasons that should be obvious, but I also wanted to rate it all as one thing, and I thought it was gonna be a 10 based on how great the first two were but right now it's wavering to a 9. A 9 is still fantastic, but I was expecting a masterpiece from Oishi, and there are just too many small annoyances (in all the movies, not just this one) for me to call it that.

what didn't you like about the visuals?? the final fight was jaw-dropping
Jul 25, 2017 6:05 PM

May 2010
DeathSquad said:
YouniverSoul said:

You can already start watching it, the order is:

Kizumonogatari -> Nekomonogatari (kuro) -> bakemonogatari -> nisemonogatari -> second season -> owarimonogatari S1 -> tsukimonogatari -> koyomimonogatari -> owarimonogatari S2 (to be released next month) -> zokuowarimonogatari (tba) -> hanamonogatari

But i really recommend watching it in airing order (best way to enjoy the series) and then rewatching it in chronological order.

PD: here is a picture to better understand the chronological order http://imgur.com/ClB3pwg (might contain spoilers)

thanks!! didnt know almost all the seasons have already aired
Jul 25, 2017 6:41 PM

Jan 2016
YouniverSoul said:
GoldNautilus said:

Well, I'm sure people will disagree with me, but I think that some of that Kou Yoshinari cut in a final battle (the fiery one where the style changes abruptly) feels really off. Like the movements look really stiff and janky at points, which is totally jarring in a film series that has had such beautifully detailed action and character animation. And I love Kou's mind-blowing cuts in Tekketsu. And it isn't even like I think the whole sequence is bad at all. Like I said, it's about the difference between a 9 and a 10, and a lot of small annoyances can pile up and become harder to ignore. I could make a detailed list of stuff but I would have to watch it again and take notes, and I'm not gonna go through all that for a MAL post.

And I'm not gonna bother to tell y'all about that fucking cg head.
Jul 26, 2017 1:46 AM

May 2010
GoldNautilus said:
YouniverSoul said:

Well, I'm sure people will disagree with me, but I think that some of that Kou Yoshinari cut in a final battle (the fiery one where the style changes abruptly) feels really off. Like the movements look really stiff and janky at points, which is totally jarring in a film series that has had such beautifully detailed action and character animation. And I love Kou's mind-blowing cuts in Tekketsu. And it isn't even like I think the whole sequence is bad at all. Like I said, it's about the difference between a 9 and a 10, and a lot of small annoyances can pile up and become harder to ignore. I could make a detailed list of stuff but I would have to watch it again and take notes, and I'm not gonna go through all that for a MAL post.

lol because im a verrry observant guy, I did notice some iffy CGI(loved the cgi head tho!) once or twice but the rest of the visual presentation was soo good that it made it up for me. While there were a few small visual hiccups in part 3, I feel like it had higher "highs" in the visual department than the other 2 movies. I absolutely LOVED the unorthodox fire scene and I think it was intentionally done....But overall I can understand why ppl wouldn't like it...I'm a sucker for that type of creativity haha.
Overall, I respect yours and anyone else's opinion..I just had to give part 3 a 10/10...crazy visuals plus an emotional closure to a well told story arc.

I don't give out 10s easily either lol..this is the first show since Steins Gate that gave me feelings on this lvl!
YouniverSoulJul 26, 2017 1:51 AM
Jul 26, 2017 4:21 AM

Apr 2013
I really enjoyed it but I thought that scene in the middle with Hanekawa was toothbrush scene level of ridiculous and unnecessary. Maybe it was my own fault for not being in the mood for a giant thunderwank at the time of watching
Jul 26, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2012
Definitely the best of the three films and the only one that honestly reached my expectations for Kizu after all the years of waiting.

Only thing I can really say I disliked was Araragi's boob fondling fantasy which drag on and on,when it was so obvious he wouldn't do a thing.

8/10.
VanishingKiraJul 26, 2017 7:28 AM
Jul 26, 2017 7:59 PM

Jan 2016
YouniverSoul said:
GoldNautilus said:

lol because im a verrry observant guy, I did notice some iffy CGI(loved the cgi head tho!) once or twice but the rest of the visual presentation was soo good that it made it up for me. While there were a few small visual hiccups in part 3, I feel like it had higher "highs" in the visual department than the other 2 movies. I absolutely LOVED the unorthodox fire scene and I think it was intentionally done....But overall I can understand why ppl wouldn't like it...I'm a sucker for that type of creativity haha.
Overall, I respect yours and anyone else's opinion..I just had to give part 3 a 10/10...crazy visuals plus an emotional closure to a well told story arc.

I don't give out 10s easily either lol..this is the first show since Steins Gate that gave me feelings on this lvl!

I just don't understand the cg head, they animated way more complex and brutal shit than that... and it goes to 2d again in the same scene!

But no, it definitely was intentional, my issue is with the execution of it. Agree to disagree I suppose.

And idk, I think Tekketsu is gorgeous, and the most consistently good looking and well directed, with Nekketsu not far behind. Maybe I just need to sit on it for a while...
Jul 27, 2017 5:50 AM
May 2012
hanekawa's boobs is so big in this movie. even bigger than the previous two and especially in the tv series. "then how about, we pick this up in the new semester?" my ass.
anyway, not impressed with the trilogy. character animation is amazing, though. i really like it. and lovely song at the end.
Jul 27, 2017 8:32 AM

Mar 2014
I'm pretty disappointed. The movie was not as what I expected it to be. I feel like I'm on the minority here but the animation was... not really good? Idk, just my opinion.

Still a good watch tho. 7/10
Araragi x Hanekawa ftw
Jul 27, 2017 9:49 AM
Sep 2015
Deknijff said:
Kittens-kun said:

I guess that when you watch Memento you start at the end of the movie and play it backwards?
Jul 27, 2017 12:00 PM

Jul 2014
That was absolutely marvelous. By far the best movie trilogy ever. I hope this wins every Oscar.
Jul 27, 2017 1:41 PM

Mar 2013
D-ohnuts said:
That was absolutely marvelous. By far the best movie trilogy ever. I hope this wins every Oscar.

I agree. I haven't seen the movies yet but I agree with you. ;)

Jul 27, 2017 1:47 PM

Oct 2013
Raito_Lawliet said:
Deknijff said:
I guess that when you watch Memento you start at the end of the movie and play it backwards?
Ive heard you can do that on the DVD but my english teacher wouldn't activate that function when we watched the movie in class sadly
Jul 27, 2017 5:52 PM

Jan 2016
these movies were the first thing i watched in the monotagari series and while i liked the first two i just can help but really dislike this one. there were so many logical flaws i didnt care for anything in the end. the fucking gym scene was just painfull to watch and when this stupid pussy mc didnt even fondled her fucking boobs i almost threw my headset away. then pussy mc didnt even kill vampire lady and makes his own loli pet i mean for real? and wtf were these random over dramatic light effects i just dont get it. in the end this makes absolutely no sense to me and i will stay away from any monotagari stuff i guess
bigpoppaJul 27, 2017 6:04 PM
Jul 28, 2017 5:09 PM

Aug 2016
Good lord that long ass fanservice scene just got to me. Had to immediately fap after the movie. I lost all control.

Solid movie tho.

8/10
Jul 31, 2017 2:18 PM

Oct 2015
This was my last monogatari I will ever watch, because I am tired of these characters as they are not interesting and their storyline's. But to comment on the movie it was better than other monogatari series, the fight between Kisshot & Araragi was brutal and bizarre a kind that I loved. The reveal in the end that she wanted to die in order to turn Araragi into human again was not that impressive for me.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should I stop at this point?

ILovePenguins - Jan 10

29 by samsince04 »»
Jan 13, 5:53 AM

» What Would You Do If You Were in Araragi's Situation?

removed-user - Jul 10, 2023

15 by mehrabophobic »»
Jan 3, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Let's all be honest here, Shinobu's 8 year old form is cute, but adult Kiss-shot goes hard

RaltsPokemon - Jan 1

13 by Otakusan69 »»
Jan 2, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Should Araragi have had monologue in the movie?

Gaesaekki - Apr 24, 2018

3 by waalex11 »»
Aug 8, 2023 2:35 PM

» The three Kizumonogatari movies are the GOAT'S ...

Krish_Pache - Sep 30, 2021

15 by waalex11 »»
Aug 8, 2023 2:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.