Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magical Girl Raising Project (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Nov 6, 2016 8:04 AM

Dec 2012
Apparently the whole game is just an excuse for cranberry to fight people, so I don't think it will stop at 8 deaths. She in return will give something to the pon thing.

I liked magicaloid's personality lol. Now who's gonna provide useless tech for sister nana?

Edit: What's up with people asking obvious questions? I guess I'm in the rare group of people that reads the small info bits in the middle of the episode? Alice can recover from any wound and from the looks of her shape she's only a child.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Nov 6, 2016 8:08 AM

Dec 2012
kidlat020 said:
ECHOnce said:
>Oh no pon, your protector [La Pucelle] died pon!
>...
>Congratulations! You found a new protector: [Hardcore Alice] pon!
>Unlike someone, she can't die! What an upgrade pon! :3

you haven't seen NOTHING yet.

So you basically just spoiled that Alice dies or what? I hope not. That would be a dick move from your part.

Fucking hate these original source readers who think are so bright because they look stuff up in advance. Smh.

Nov 6, 2016 8:40 AM
Jul 2016
Who do you think will be next Cranberry target? Maybe Winterprison again, Ripple, Calamity Mary or Swim Swim, I see them as the strongest.
Nov 6, 2016 8:54 AM
Jun 2012
Infatuate said:

Alice can recover from any wound.

Normally when people hear that power, they don't immediately jump to 'oh she can survive being headless' instantly.

I certainly was surprised when Alice body don't turned back to human form from being headless.
Nov 6, 2016 10:25 AM

Nov 2011
Djidji said:
KuroKagami94 said:
Also, this is attemping too much to be Madoka.

Wait, what?
Even Fav is more different than Kyuubey than he was at first.

Actually Fav is like Monokuma + Kyubei.

Zefyris said:
KuroKagami94 said:
So we get a story before the anime starts so we know who is going to die and we can act like we cared about the girl who is dying. Also, this is attemping too much to be Madoka. I can almost predict who dies next, I knew LaPucelle was going to die this episode. My next prediction is Top Speed.

Let me guess, the only -or first- dark mahou shoujo you ever saw was madoka.
FYI , this story gives absolutely no fuck about Madoka. It's clearly visible since episode 1, more and more visible episodes after episodes, and is even more in the future.

Good luck with your prediction tho. Saw tons of predictions from one episode to another, pretty sure almost no one predicted the death of Ruler as being next before the episode she died, and no one predicted the death of Nemurin before the episode she died. La Pucelle was a special case since the story cut right before her death, and pretty sure no one thought that MAgicaloid would die the same episode before starting watching it. In other words, the best peoples were able to do so far is predicting deaths a few minutes before at best, on the same episode as the death itself.
Seems like you're forgetting those facts when you're predicting the next death :3.

Nostalgik said:

This anime is just straightforward more aggressive, but still nothing compared to the psychological pressure and horror of Madoka

That's simply not the same type of show at all. MAdoka went the psychological way indeed, taking a very small cast so that we care about each problem, showing a lot the suffering they had. Mahoiku is a survival/battlke royale type. The cast is far bigger, you're not supposed to care about everyone, the show will not stop to show a character crying for a long time after something happen, nor will the other characters nicely wait for MC-chan to finish crying as well. It plays more into direct cruelty and physical brutality, indeed.

Comparing Mahoiku to Madoka is like comparing the manga "Battle Royale" to the "Monster" Manga. Not the same purpose, so yeah, they're not going in the same direction nor having the same qualities/strengths either.

I actually predicted Ruler's death. It was so obvious. I even told my friend who watches this show "ruler is going to die" and he said "nah, she's way too powerful to die". And we got another story at the beggining of the anime. If you are used to things like Danganronpa, then you know the writing is pretty predictable.
Nov 6, 2016 10:37 AM

Dec 2012
noireo said:
Infatuate said:

Alice can recover from any wound.

Normally when people hear that power, they don't immediately jump to 'oh she can survive being headless' instantly.

I certainly was surprised when Alice body don't turned back to human form from being headless.

She probably can put her head back on lol.

Nov 6, 2016 10:43 AM

Jan 2009
Alice looks like an ally for Koyuki, I don't think she's trying to kill her or steal her candy.
The abilities so far seem interesting, we got Geass and alchemy lol what else is there?
I don't like how their powerfulness and usefulness vary so badly though, I'd have liked it better if the game was a bit more fair.
Anyway, the deaths so far were surprising, but it seems like showing someone's story means they're gonna die this episode -_- (the same happened with Nemurin, Ruler, and now Magicaroid).
Nov 6, 2016 10:53 AM

Jan 2015
valvravetruth said:
Members saying how La Pucelle one of the best character and sad about it, wait until the time about Alice and Top speed surely will make you guys change your mind. Well no point in getting sad,

DO YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS? LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHY WOULD YOU SPOIL HOW IT ENDS? DO YOU ENJOY DOING IT?
Add the spoiler tags at least, like I did

Omg I'm so mad right now. Reported.
XenocrisiNov 6, 2016 10:57 AM
Nov 6, 2016 11:16 AM
Apr 2015
Xenocrisi said:
valvravetruth said:
Members saying how La Pucelle one of the best character and sad about it, wait until the time about Alice and Top speed surely will make you guys change your mind. Well no point in getting sad,

DO YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS? LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHY WOULD YOU SPOIL HOW IT ENDS? DO YOU ENJOY DOING IT?
Add the spoiler tags at least, like I did

Omg I'm so mad right now. Reported.

Same here.
If those spoilers are true, and you just splurted them out, then please go to hell.
Much love.
Nov 6, 2016 11:22 AM

Oct 2014
Best episode so far. That was unexpected.
Nov 6, 2016 12:04 PM

May 2009
KuroKagami94 said:
Djidji said:

Wait, what?

Well, I saw him more like Monokuma, mainly visualy speaking and already joked with the upupupupu-pon. :D
Anyway, I'm interested in his motivation in this Battle Royal setup. There is some part of Monokuma and Kyuubey concording, but it's not only that imo.

KuroKagami94 said:

I actually predicted Ruler's death. It was so obvious. I even told my friend who watches this show "ruler is going to die" and he said "nah, she's way too powerful to die". And we got another story at the beggining of the anime. If you are used to things like Danganronpa, then you know the writing is pretty predictable.

Well, you can expect some development to some extent but not all.
Ruler's behavior would lead to a rebellion one day or the other, but I didn't think Nemurin would affect her fate.
Nov 6, 2016 1:04 PM

Jan 2014
Here it is, episode six delivering on all the shock, violence, and bloody death I knew was in store for a mahou shoujo fight to the death survival game. I kept thinking as I watched La Pucelle die that this is only a kid with a kid's imaginings of what a magical girl is, thrust into a real-life survival game where losing means you could really die. The terror and blood over La Pucelle's face after she'd been slammed into a wall by Cranberry was really disturbing, and then watching her beg for her life realizing she was about to be killed.

There were some really messed up moments this episode and more deepening mysteries. Messed up: Snow White finally making up her mind to sell her lifespan for a magical item only to discover that they were all sold out! Mysterious: What on earth is Pon with that creepy voice change? What is the purpose of this selection game? Meanwhile, it looks like Swim Swim intends to live, selling 25 years of her life for a really nasty looking spear. I'm so excited to be invited into this awful world for mahou shoujo and now I can't wait for this anime to end.
GanbatteBakemonoNov 6, 2016 6:59 PM
Nov 6, 2016 1:53 PM

Oct 2016
If you thought Alice died in this episode or think that Magicaloid's killer is a huge mystery then you clearly don't pay any attention to what you're watching.
Check out my blog - Very new and a work in progress ~
Nov 6, 2016 2:06 PM
Aug 2008
So I guess Black loli is MC's friend whom she told to try the game?
Nov 6, 2016 2:52 PM

Apr 2013
KuroKagami94 said:
Djidji said:

Wait, what?

Zefyris said:

Let me guess, the only -or first- dark mahou shoujo you ever saw was madoka.
FYI , this story gives absolutely no fuck about Madoka. It's clearly visible since episode 1, more and more visible episodes after episodes, and is even more in the future.

Good luck with your prediction tho. Saw tons of predictions from one episode to another, pretty sure almost no one predicted the death of Ruler as being next before the episode she died, and no one predicted the death of Nemurin before the episode she died. La Pucelle was a special case since the story cut right before her death, and pretty sure no one thought that MAgicaloid would die the same episode before starting watching it. In other words, the best peoples were able to do so far is predicting deaths a few minutes before at best, on the same episode as the death itself.
Seems like you're forgetting those facts when you're predicting the next death :3.

That's simply not the same type of show at all. MAdoka went the psychological way indeed, taking a very small cast so that we care about each problem, showing a lot the suffering they had. Mahoiku is a survival/battlke royale type. The cast is far bigger, you're not supposed to care about everyone, the show will not stop to show a character crying for a long time after something happen, nor will the other characters nicely wait for MC-chan to finish crying as well. It plays more into direct cruelty and physical brutality, indeed.

Comparing Mahoiku to Madoka is like comparing the manga "Battle Royale" to the "Monster" Manga. Not the same purpose, so yeah, they're not going in the same direction nor having the same qualities/strengths either.

no, no, no. You didn't predict here to die next episode. And certainly not like that. Bollocks. Either that or that was a random guess without any reason, and that was sheer luck that you ended up targeting the right one. Not making it predictable.
And just to say, I looked at tons of reactions after episode 3, not a single one predicted ruler's death for next episode. Most peoples were thinking that sou would die giving her candy, or that tama would die, or the angels. Not ruler, and certainly not like that. Most peoples were thinking that she would survive quite longer actually, considering that she seemed like "one of the main villains" anbd that if anything one of her underlings would die.
Danganronpa pretty much have nothign to do plot wiser so nope, not convinced you're used to it either.
Random guess at best, simple lie at worse. Anyway, like I said, good luck with your predictions :3.
Nov 6, 2016 4:09 PM

Aug 2009
Using your lifespan as payment is quite disturbing. How does it even work, is Pon a death god now <__<
Damn SwimSwim, you self-sacrificing girl.
I believe more girls will perish, even after reaching the half limit, no one would be able to get along after this game. Snow White has to learn to defend herself, it's painful that she only survives because of others sacrifices.
Nov 6, 2016 5:13 PM

Nov 2008
Hardgore Alice is gonna be in top 8 for sure. She's a zombie!!!

I'm sure she will become Snow White's Ally.

I think Alice was that girl that Snow White helped in earlier episode. Her silhouette seems like the girl she helped back then. The reason why she is looking for her is probably because she wants to become friends and/or to thank her for helping back then.

Also is Top Speed pregnant or something? She sounds like she will give birth in 6 months. Sounds like it to me tho.
DenjaXNov 6, 2016 5:18 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 6, 2016 5:22 PM
Mar 2016
This episode was bloody and amazing.

La Pucelle dying wasn't a huge surprise but it didn't make it less sad.

Swim Swim basically confirmed that se is best girl. She sacrifices 25 YEARS of her life only to trade her cloak with Tama so it can compliment their magic, names her spear after the person she killed, and runs the whole group at the age of 7 just makes her amazing.

Magicaliod's death kinda surprised me only because since Mary got that bag, I thought that she could store her items in that bag so it wouldn't disappear.

Alice is OP. Who would of thought that decapitation counts as a injury? Next your gonna tell me that calculus is just basic math.

Anyone else remember that Snow White got a rabbits foot in the first episode? Maybe she has the only one and its still useful.

8/10
Nov 6, 2016 7:38 PM

Jun 2015
This episode was brutal and bloody. RIP La Pucelle. He tried. I didn't care much for his death. Hardgore Alice is hardcore, surviving without a head like that. I didn't expect her to kill Magicaloid 44.
Nov 6, 2016 8:28 PM

Nov 2011
And this is how the anime should end, with this horrible episode. You take away the ONLY good thing in this anime that was La Pucelle.

The MC is fucking annoying and useless and nothing else about this anime is interesting.

Wow...Magical Girls slaying each other...if I want gore I'll watch Drifters.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 6, 2016 9:04 PM

Aug 2016
Uh-huh, now I get why they mention La Pucelle as a "supporting character" here.
It's time to shift our attention to Ripple.
Nov 6, 2016 9:12 PM

Apr 2014
NipahAllDay said:
Rayzer said:
All right that's it, the only reason why I picked and watch this is dead.
Time to drop this horrible show. If ever he/she was revived I'll be back.
If not, I'll drop this and not gonna pick up again for a long time.
I honestly don't want to ask, but I find those reasons pretty shallow and wonder why you would pick up a series because of one character knowing you wouldn't like it.
Wasn't he was set as main character when it stareted airing? Just until a week ago he got demoted to secondary?
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 6, 2016 11:27 PM

Jun 2014
Souta died, which was about as suprising as the sunrise, but at least it wasn't as pointless as magicaloid 44's death (why does a robot bleed?), who only died to show us Alices power, which was already given away anyway.
Maybe these flashbacks for Souta would have some impact if this wasn't the first time that we see them.
Actually, no it wouldn't since at this point it's pretty clear that backstroy = Death.
Usually backstroy is a good way to makes give a shit about a character, but in a show like this it has the opposite effect, because as soon as learn about them, we know that they are fucked.

Fav motiovationn is stupid and makes no sense. You know what would be better than 8 (or probably even less) magical girls for whatever task you want them to do?
16 Magical girls!
No to mention that he wants a hero, but games like this one favors sociopaths.

Top Speed is obviously super dead. Her "6 months" is this show equivalent to "I'm only 2 days away from retirement"
Nov 7, 2016 12:36 AM
Jun 2016
Woah that episode was screwed up and magically engaging <3!
Nov 7, 2016 1:07 AM

Jul 2016
Great episode, very very bloody and intense haha.

Nov 7, 2016 2:03 AM

May 2009
Szadek23 said:
Actually, no it wouldn't since at this point it's pretty clear that backstroy = Death.

So Winterprison should have been killed in the previous episode, no?
Nov 7, 2016 2:58 AM

Apr 2013
Djidji said:
Szadek23 said:

So Winterprison should have been killed in the previous episode, no?

And Sister Nana as well.
Nov 7, 2016 4:30 AM

Apr 2015
Infatuate said:
kidlat020 said:

you haven't seen NOTHING yet.

So you basically just spoiled that Alice dies or what? I hope not. That would be a dick move from your part.

Fucking hate these original source readers who think are so bright because they look stuff up in advance. Smh.

I'll just say that Alice is practically unkillable. if beheading doesn't work, then what will?
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 7, 2016 4:31 AM

Apr 2015
RyuZU01 said:
Uh-huh, now I get why they mention La Pucelle as a "supporting character" here.
It's time to shift our attention to Ripple.

You mean Alice right?
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Nov 7, 2016 4:44 AM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
God, this was so funny.
I watched this episode together with a friend and he was able to predict the exact moment that Magicaloid got killed. The poor thing was murdered onscreen, blood splashing everywhere and I couldn't stop laughing.
The show sure is entertaining, but not really good. Having nice ideas isn't enough, you still have to execute and present them well. And this show feels like someone saw Madoka and maybe Battle Royale and thought that that was all they needed in order to create a good thriller story now that dark Magical Girls are all the rage.
Also RIP La Pucelle, now the most likeable character with the most potential is dead.
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

Nov 7, 2016 7:34 AM

Apr 2015
sh*t when down in this episode... damn...
so much blood... feels bad about La Pucelle...
if he didn't get thrown by cranberry, will he survive??
now, how snow white protect herself...
also, how many episode will this anime has??
Nov 7, 2016 7:49 AM

Oct 2012
Poor La Pucelle.
I believe Hardgore (hahahahhahahaaha) is still alive.
Sister Nana or Winter Prison were probs the ones who bought the rabbit's foot. I hope this saves them. Like, both of them. SERIOUSLY PLEASE DON'T MAKE THEY BETRAY ONE ANOTHER OR IDK. OR THAT THEY NEED TO LEAVE THE OTHER OR SMTHG.
I believe the next ones to die will be Winter Prison, Sister Nana and Top Speed.
Nov 7, 2016 9:04 AM
Jun 2015
rikuhod said:
Atavistic said:
Now, what does Hardgore Alice want with Snow White? That's the most pressing question at this point, other than who bought the fifth item (four were accounted for as far as I could tell, but there were definitely five)?

I have a feeling she would turn out to be Homura equivalent.

Actually, Snow White had previously saved Hardgore Alice as a human, and was looking for her to meet her again.

Also, her power is to quickly heal from any injury, as revealed in the commercial break sequence.

One knight dies, but another is ready to take her place.
beninekoNov 7, 2016 9:09 AM
Nov 7, 2016 9:35 AM

Jul 2014
Szadek23 said:
Top Speed is obviously super dead. Her "6 months" is this show equivalent to "I'm only 2 days away from retirement"
Yup, she's raising death flags like crazy. I'll be surprised if she survives this game. So the question is: "will she die in next episode?"
Nov 7, 2016 11:26 AM

Feb 2015
Definitely most brutal but the best episode so far.
I loved La Pucelle. ;v; R.I.P.

Nov 7, 2016 11:42 AM

Dec 2008
Psykofreac said:
They even had to use his adorable smiling photo at the funeral, damn that hit hard.

He had the cutest smile.
It sucks for me because Koyuki's flashback with Souta in ep. 1 was what got me interested in this show, and though I did see this coming, it kinda feels like they got rid of him because 'he's a boy IRL anyway'. Maybe I'm just bitter. RIP Sou-chan.
Magicaloid 44 was an awful person with an adorable appearance and kept the plot moving, so unlike most people here I actually liked her a lot, but didn't expect her to last long. Plus that flashback and Fav's words made it obvious she'd die. How she actually died was the surprising part, thankfully.
Hardgore Alice's power is both awesome and hilarious but I'm worried about her personality. I hope she won't turn out to be creepily devoted to Snow White because that'd be such a terrible way to 'replace' La Pucelle. I don't want her to be one-dimensional. She already has a rather plain design.
I wonder who will die next. I'm fearing for Top Speed since she's my favorite character by far but she keeps raising death flags and her death might be what pushes Ripple into a more central role (as the OP and some scenes seem to hint at her becoming an important character). I wouldn't mind Sister Nana and Winter Prison dying because they're boring, but I'm definitely waiting and hoping for the twins to die.
Lastly, I want Tama to grow as a person instead of dying small and pathetic but it's probably not happening; poor girl.
Nov 7, 2016 1:21 PM

Sep 2014
So this is what I expected the anime to be :D A death game between magical girls.
But I did not expect some other magical beeing to step in just for the lol (Cranberry) is she even a real magical girl?! )
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 7, 2016 2:15 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well despite the outcome La pacelle fought bravely but he was completely unmatched against Cranberry. But at least he went down fighting and man that was a bloody fight.

Too bad that La Pacelle wasn't able to beat Cranberry though
Lol seeing how La Pacelle's first reaction on when he become a magical girl
and seeing him interact with Sister Nana who's actually a girl as well lol

Damm being beaten to a pulp by cranberry and then being pushed into a car
La pacelle deserved a better death
Snow white must be devastated
I feel for his family as well as he died so young

Hmm so Cranberry is also disguising those witches that have died then
to eliminate suspicion

You have to wonder what Fav's objective really is
is he selecting the most powerful witches for some kind of experiment i wonder

Fav also seems to have two different personalities as well
and interesting that Fav calls Cranberry master and that they are working together

Hmm while those weapons and gear are powerful you need to sacrifise something in exchange then eh
and unsurprisingly its their life force

Damm snow white's just unlucky in that all the limited items were all sold out
and the new girl played by one of my fav seiyuu's Rina Hidaka finally meets snow white

Figures that it was the twins that got one of the items lol
hmm swim swim's a pretty capable and caring leader
unlike Ruler before her

Still at least the relationship between Top speed and ripple are still as good as ever
wow Magicoloids weapon this time was useful for once

And in turn she got killed by Ako Rina's character who she just killed
thats irony for you

wow this episode was pretty dark and i guess that the game will truly begin now
still i wonder whose side Ako is actually on
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2016 7:13 PM

Feb 2010
I knew it... La Pucelle will die, RIP my favorite... you deserved a better death, seriously ;_;
dat Hardgore Alice is OP tho

and RIP Magicaloid

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Nov 8, 2016 2:47 AM

Jan 2016
well this turned out to be more horror and bloody then i thought xD i mean dont know how to feel anymore .-. sad, excited, mad, mindblown, and so on xD

im just like daaaaaaaaamn he got hit by a truck/car... you get stuff by spending your own life!!!! ?? what kind of sick thing is fav also seems WORSE THAN KYUBEY. even tho i havent seen that anime yet xD this is some fucked up magical girls

RIP La Pucelle, magicaloid and Ako"Hardgroe alice"

kinda curious about next episode :3

Dead_By_HeartNov 8, 2016 2:55 AM
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Nov 8, 2016 5:10 AM

Oct 2016
Quick thought... I am sick of seeing things like this: "you don't know anyone's backstory. UNTIL THEY DIE. Which means that whenever we see backstory the character will always die THAT EPISODE"

We know Snow White, Sister Nana, Winterprison's backstories (and Ripple to an extent) and they're not dead. We knew La Pucelle's backstory long before he actually died. I can only count 2 characters where we got their backstory in the same episode they died. Nemu and La Pucelle got no backstory in their death episodes.
Check out my blog - Very new and a work in progress ~
Nov 8, 2016 6:04 AM

Dec 2015
Chiibi said:
I'm crying and I'm not okay.

F*CK YOU, AUTHOR OF THIS STORY.

There, there... :(

Man... this anime... the story is a downer.

I don't like how depressing can this anime be, still I can't stop watching it.
Nov 8, 2016 8:53 AM

Apr 2011
I am not surprise if all the girls dies at the end.
Nov 8, 2016 9:24 AM

Dec 2007
That was a bloody episode. I'm starting to like it better. xD
Nov 8, 2016 11:45 AM

Nov 2008
ridley388 said:

I don't like how depressing can this anime be, still I can't stop watching it.

Ugh...same....I'm like the moth who keeps flying to the flame....lol

I am not surprise if all the girls dies at the end.

That would be okay with me as long as the nice ones are together and happy.

Nov 8, 2016 12:37 PM

Oct 2016
Now that the really dark stuff is beginning to happen, this show just became more fun to watch. Didn't expect souta to get taken out so soon. I liked him. Oh well
Nov 8, 2016 1:32 PM

May 2010
When will Koyuki do something... other than earn candies ofc. But that's obviously not the main point of this survival game. Even La Pucelle is dead now.

And I wonder if Magicaloid is dead for real as we barely got any backstory for her (tho ye it still works 'cause we got to see the kind of person she is)

Alice best girl.
Nov 8, 2016 1:37 PM
Apr 2013
Yes things finally got crazyyyy
Nov 9, 2016 5:54 AM

Jul 2016
Look likes the writer has the twisted mind on Mahou shoujo and tends to vanish all kinds of hope we all hopping too,when we have the most hopeless feeling,like seeing Snow White is gonna be killed.Boom,two combo kills on the enemies automatically.
You just can't predict the plot in this anime,it's so much variety.

Life is empty without anime

Nov 9, 2016 11:05 AM
Mar 2012
We all knew La Pucelle gathered too many desuflags, still was painful to see the only trap go.
lol Magicaloid gives Meccha Hot bento to hobo.
so much blood gushing, Hardgore & Cranberry both really scary.
Around 4 to go, and twins really need to go. Sister Nana looks great here but also carries some desuflags.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

341 by Fn76 »»
Jan 28, 1:54 PM

» Restart is getting an anime!!

mahoushaojiu - Jan 29, 2023

12 by Timcampy »»
Jan 30, 2023 1:22 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

233 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:19 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

204 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 8:47 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

251 by KillMeDaddyUwU »»
Jan 8, 2023 8:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.