Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 15, 2015 2:29 PM
Jul 2014
Takuan_Soho said:

When people die they are transported to a place where they can see their previous world, the Knights believe that if they return to it enough there is a chance they can find a way home. That was why one of the Knights, upon being resurrected said "what, so soon?" The portable shrine was created so that they can fight and die, get revived, then fight and die again in quick succession rather than have to return to the Cathedral.

I get that, I really do, but there is a rather simple logical flow here that is not being addressed by this episode's premise. It's the idea that death = memory loss, thus mass death = mass memory loss, thus the given motivation(i.e. to return to a world that only exists in their memories as far as this world is concerned) would naturally deteriorate as the amount of times they die increases. Put simply, if dying causes them to forget their old lives, they no longer have a reason to suicide themselves after a certain point.

Takuan_Soho said:

What gets lost, as Shiroe explained is small things, the name of a restaurant, the name of a cat you had 20 years ago, those short of things. The leader remembers one thing, and that was he was supposed to get married, that is all that is driving him, we have no idea what other things he has forgotten. This guys are all pretty obsessed, most of them are already probably insane.

Fair enough, but I would counter that not every mook in his band of mooks has such a strong motivation. I would even go so far as to say it seems entirely unrealistic that the loss of random memories(whether you believe the idea that all memories lost are insignificant until there are no insignificant memories left or not) would affect everyone in the same way to the point where they're all still completely suicidal.

Takuan_Soho said:

As for the standing when people "are dying", the wyvern for the most part are staying in the air, they only attack people moving towards them. The vast majority of the people of the land had already left, and they were helping the stragglers get to safety.

Them staying in the air is pretty much a limit in the animation budget - it isn't what would likely occur in this situation. They descended on this town in a swarm, it's very unlikely they did so just so they could fly around in circles 80 ft in the air. The conversations should have stopped as soon as the Odyssey Knights retreated back into the town and wyverns followed. They should have been doing something(and likely failing at it) in an attempt to stop said wyverns rather than debating the merits of their motivations and whatever pseudo-philosophical hogwash was shoved into this episode.

They're so caught up in it that they don't even notice the literal second army of spirit summons invading the town from the forest.
Feb 15, 2015 4:11 PM
Oct 2012
GSupernova said:
Them staying in the air is pretty much a limit in the animation budget

Hah, little doubt about that because they recycled the same swooping over the town creating the same pattern. But that aside, I have a feeling that wyverns don't often go swarming over towns, so something else is causing this. And actually, yes they would primarily stay in the air, too many swooping would get in the way.

GSupernova said:
The conversations should have stopped as soon as the Odyssey Knights retreated back into the town and wyverns followed.
For Tohya he did, he knows the first thing to do is to get the Knights out of the town, since the Wyverns are following them, not attacking the town.

Isuzu and Rudi likewise, they paused because of their shock that the monsters just vanished, they realized that something weird was happening, and after regrouping they returned to the battle.

GSupernova said:
than debating the merits of their motivations and whatever pseudo-philosophical hogwash was shoved into this episode.

I watched the scene again, Minori stopped because she realized that Roe2 wasn't an adventurer or an NPC, but was most likely something akin to a god. Roe2 herself confessed to this when she pointed out that Minori, instead of fighting, obviously had a strong feeling what Roe2 was.

The argument about motivation was this god-like entity asking why it should get involved; the argument about purpose was really a question by this entity to Minori about what she wanted - it was a test, and it was a test Minori passed, and in passing I have a feeling that a huge can of whoop ass has just been opened.

So in short: Minori went and got herself a much much bigger gun.

Oh, and on the people knocking the animation with them hovering above the beast, I am very sure now that was done on purpose. The animal is not meant to be ridden, or indeed one could probably be said: it isn't supposed to even be in this world.

This in short: game code has just been rewritten.
Feb 15, 2015 4:17 PM
Jun 2012
ami7mina said:
Lol, somehow my username was quoted but it should be a different username lol.
Anyway, I don't think the point of this show is Akihabara getting life back. Because that is what happened during Season 1.
The point of this Second Season is.... Well, after watching all episodes..What's really the point? Yeah, It's a great great world with a great story BUT. It has sooo many elements. And there are times when it tries to be cute just to hook the young audiences but someohow it fails. I don't get that new idol girl..more like fanservice. I still have to blame direction -just on the anime but i haven't read the manga so I reserve my critique on it. Direction cause they could just speed up some things, there are subtle delays in a scene that are not important. Like, The bard (forgot her name) and Rundel House Code talking..they still have some pauses. make them walk already wile talking, the dragons are already at the middle of the city while they are still chatting about in this episode.I see no sense of panic that scene as well, not executed much, They could run and talk at the same time right? They just stood there! lol

Honestly? It's cheaper to animate people that are standing still and talking than people who are running and talking. Just like its cheaper to cram two arcs into one and then reuse as many pieces of animation as possible between the two. Just like it's cheaper to write multiple idyllic filler episodes focused on romance where nothing actually happens as opposed to anything that might actually be a nice addition to the story. Just like it's cheaper to re-use songs that have already been used instead of writing new insert songs. Just like it's cheaper to have a side scenes involving barely animated versions of Akatsuki and Shiroe that do nothing to progress the story forward instead of devoting even a little time to explaining what the hell Empathions and Elements are (they were explained in the source material). Just like it's cheaper to make supposedly menacing summoned spirits look like pink and purple piles of shit - Even the Briar Weasals from S1 looked more menacing. Just like it's cheaper to let animation quality slip so badly that the show borders on parody as opposed to aiming for something even close to the good, but not exactly superb quality of the first season.

Honestly, this season is dead to me. Which is too bad because I think the story might have actually been compelling had it at all been directed and animated competently. At this point, the only reason I'm still watching it is for the sake of completion and the hopes that by the time season 3 roles around, DEEN will have moved on to ruining something else.

ilok said:

Careful there. I believe that's still considered a spoiler to some.
FlierFin663Feb 15, 2015 4:21 PM
Feb 15, 2015 9:07 PM

Oct 2013
doesnt realy seem to be going anywhere specific
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Feb 15, 2015 9:30 PM

Oct 2013
Well lots happened but I still need more clarity. Guess I'll have to wait til next episode
Feb 15, 2015 9:43 PM

Jan 2011
Mod Note: Please refrain from discussing details from the Light Novels that have not been revealed in the anime yet.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 15, 2015 11:29 PM

Apr 2011
I really don't get what Roe 2 is thinking. Asking the same questions back to Minori seems like she's evading the question. Also, why the heck are they chatting while many wyverns are attacking and destroying the city? It made me cringe.

The episode is a mess and I'm confuse. This side quest of theirs is dragging too much that its started to bored. Good thing we get to see Nyanta fight next episode which I'm looking forward.
Feb 15, 2015 11:45 PM

Oct 2011
Cried my eyes out with Tohya's back story. I hope he gets through to the Odessy Knights

Roe 2 didn't want to intervene but Minori changed her mind. She, Izusu, and Tohya are fighting for their own reasoning/beliefs.

I wonder if Nyanta has a Teaching???

What happen to Dariella?

Roe 2 some sort of observer of Elder Tale?
AnimeFan500Feb 15, 2015 11:53 PM
Feb 16, 2015 1:55 AM

Nov 2014
[quote=raik0n]
RAWRfizzz said:
ami7mina said:
This pretty much sums up the frustration with this season. It seems like none of the individual arcs are related and once one is somewhat resolved it's just dropped and on to the next (after the obligatory town hijinks filler) while in the meantime it feels like nothing was resolved. Did the money situation from the beginning of the season get solved? Does no one care that apparently it's possible to steal invincible magic armor that used to be part of the game's internal policing system and use it to go around wrecking townsfolk indiscriminately? Do they even worry about the disposition of the rest of those suits of armor? What about the goblin raid that has apparently been going on for like two years now? It's just like out of sight, out of mind with this show. No closure to anything.

1. They resolved the money problem but apparently, they did not bother showing them buy the surrounding field as it is already understood given that they already explained it through Kunie and Shiroe's conservation.
2. They already deactivated the magic circle so why worry about those useless armor? If you're talking about other towns, remember that even if it became somewhat of a threat to Akihabara once, the bottomline is it is still a defensive mechanism to avoid PK'ing inside the town. That's why deactivating the circle was a really difficult choice for them.
3. I believe they already resolved it or do you want to see them fight a bunch of goblins that were clearly no match for them? It only became a major thing because it is the first real life "World Event" that they have encountered and apparently, the goblins far outnumbered them due to them not doing any quests. Still, they are no match for them in terms of prowess.

Maybe, just maybe, you're missing the point of the show. They decided to create the Round Table to provide "life" into Akihabara since there is no clear answer if they can go back to their real world. Worst case scenario, they will be stuck inside for the rest of their lives so ultimately, understanding the Elder Tale world is their goal. Just like what Roe 2 said, their questions far outnumbered the answers so it's not strange that we're thrown in a loop. The conclusion that you're looking for might be far far ahead as I, myself, also cannot see any closure happening soon.

1. The money thing was never adequately explained on the show. Don't believe me? Go to the thread for the episode in which it happened.

2. The magic circle deactivation did not deactivate the armor, only its teleportation ability. Sorry.

3. As of the last time we heard from Crusty, the goblin war was still in progress, as that's where he was when the incident happened. It's also been mentioned several times this season that that is where the bulk of the city's fighting forces are, still, which is what is leaving them open to the trouble it looks like they may be facing from Plant Hwyaden.

Arcs within a show should not only be tied up neatly (or have specific threads left dangling for specific purposes not including authorial laziness) but should also flow smoothly, one into the next. They don't in this show because nothing is related to anything else, it's all just randomness and gaping plot holes.

I'm not sure what your last paragraph has to do with anything I said or any point I made at all. Maybe, just maybe, you're throwing up a straw man argument because you have no actual response. I can tell you've been arguing these same points with people all season. It's fine if people disagree with how you feel about something. Let it go. Taking this stuff personally is going to give you high blood pressure, man.
Quality Queen.
Feb 16, 2015 5:32 AM

Jan 2012
I'm still contemplating whether or not this is the worst sequel to an anime I've ever seen (Between this , Shakugan no Shana, Hayate no gotoku and Higurashi). Seriously though nothing is happening , nothing is getting fleshed out , we are just getting spoon fed a bunch of plot and character "developments" that are wishy washy and don't bring anything to the story.

After finishing season 1 I felt as if something epic was going to take place in season 2 and how the things from season 1 would tie in with season 2. Currently we are 19 episodes in.

The first 11.5 episodes were spend on pointless rubbish like the gold issue and clearing the dungeon that could have been summarized in 3-4 episodes. (Literally almost NO progression with the plot except for Akatsuki getting a teaching and showing what it looks like when you die).

Then there is a stupid cooking episode that also serves no purpose.
And now we are watching a stupid side story from some of the most annoying characters (Isuzu , Touhya, Minori) and hearing bad repeats of extremely poor "covers" of songs sung by Isuzu that make me want to punctuate my ears.

Honestly I hope this gets better in the last few episodes even though I highly doubt it will.

TL;DR DEEEEEEEEN!!!!
Feb 16, 2015 6:17 AM

Jul 2012
I literally fell asleep during this episode and when I woke up nothing seemed to have happened, Of course I re-watched it and had to force myself not to fall asleep again it was so boring I really couldn't be bothered with all the pointless crap that came out of everyone's mouth in this episode. Where the hell has this series gone? This episode got a 1/5 from me since it was so pointless but more so for the fact it was so boring even with a swarm of wythens attacking. Just kill these secondary characters please I just hate them so much now, they are such bad characters...
exLightningFeb 16, 2015 3:43 PM
Feb 16, 2015 6:22 AM
Nov 2010
This was an interesting episode, I'm looking forward to seeing Nyanta fight the next time.
Feb 16, 2015 6:31 AM

Oct 2014
Tomislavr7 said:
This was an interesting episode, I'm looking forward to seeing Nyanta fight the next time.

Same here :D and Roe 2 seems very interesting and mysterious :)
Feb 16, 2015 6:41 AM

Aug 2010
So many salty people in here, do you wanna cure this thread or what?

I for one liked this episode, and I don't mind "scrub horizon" either, not here and not in the 1st season.

Also, I'm pretty antsy about seeing what happens when Shiroe find out about Roe 2
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Feb 16, 2015 3:48 PM

Jul 2012
Wordsmith said:

I for one liked this episode, and I don't mind "scrub horizon" either, not here and not in the 1st season.

Also, I'm pretty antsy about seeing what happens when Shiroe find out about Roe 2

How can anyone like this episode? This whole low Lv adventure arc got boring on the 2nd episode and the progression is so damn slow that it feels like nothing is happening at all. I want to see Roe 2 and Shiroe meet as well but they are milking the hell out of these stupid secondary characters that I don't care about at all.
Feb 17, 2015 11:10 AM

Jul 2009
Tohya was having a hard time in real world, actually sometimes it bothers me that they don't show much about how they were in real world, just few flashbacks...
I believe they should put more romance in it...at least it would be more interesting that the most stuff we saw this season...Nyanta could save Serara somehow...
Feb 17, 2015 9:45 PM
Jun 2012
Wordsmith said:

Honestly, I don't mind the focus on the kids as long as it's executed well. I really enjoyed Minori and Tohya's arc escaping from Hamelin, and the kids' training arc culminating with the battle against the dire wolves and Shiroe's world fracture contract was epic. But so far, this whole arc has felt pretty fragmented. My issue isn't as much to do with the story - the mystery of the odyssey knights, the activities of Plant Hwyden, the identity of Roe2 - but rather the execution.

Every arc in the first season had a centerpost that helped focus it. The rescue in Susukino, the formation of the roundtable, the Eastal negotions, the Goblin King, world fracture contract, the scale festival. Auxiliary arcs such as Shiroe's hesitance to get involved or the princess learning about the adventurers are then positioned around the main arc to complement it. For this arc, any one of the 3 things I mentioned could be that centerpost, but instead they've chosen to try and focus on all of them at once making everything feel like a convoluted mess. The same could be said for the season's first two arcs overlaid as they were. As a viewer I have no idea what to focus on.

Shadowripp3r said:

After finishing season 1 I felt as if something epic was going to take place in season 2 and how the things from season 1 would tie in with season 2. Currently we are 19 episodes in.

I'm pretty sure you hit the nail on the head here. Seriously. The ending of the first season was phenomenal in its execution and I wish Satelite was able to stay onboard to follow it through. I think poor continuation into the second season - particularly the issues with the pacing and the QUALITY - has been the reason why people have been so sour.
Feb 18, 2015 7:20 PM

Apr 2012
I didnt think this season could get any more like dogshit, well I was proven wrong. Im tempted to drop the fucking thing in the second season at ep 19. Ive never done that for gods sake!
I also fear I might get an eyesight problem from constantly rolling my eyes to the writing.
Feb 18, 2015 7:33 PM

May 2014
Hahah Shitty Anime,SAO is a Way better than this !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2015 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
so much talking, Nyanta in the end was the best part. I hope the next episode will be better.
Feb 20, 2015 7:39 PM

Dec 2013
The animations for the Wyverns at the beginning were top notch. We're getting some minor build-up for the main story, what with Nyanta following the kids around. It's a damn shame they didn't explain more about the ChooChoo Train though.

It's episodes like this that make me wish that Roe2 was really a sentient being, like a real person behind that cluster of data and binary formulas.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 21, 2015 1:14 AM

Oct 2008
So Touya is on a wheelchair in real life. Must be hard on him and that's why he just played Elder Tale and feel like alive again in a world that has his leg put on use.
Next episode will be awesome Nyanta battle!

Feb 21, 2015 7:23 AM
Mar 2013
good episode
Feb 22, 2015 7:33 PM
Jun 2010
ilok said:

Careful there. I believe that's still considered a spoiler to some.[/quote]

LOL, that was a guess based on her lines.
Mar 7, 2015 2:22 PM

Jan 2014
A suicide cult, eh? There must always be one.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 16, 2015 1:27 AM

Dec 2012
Well contrary to the responses I'm seeing, this was probably one of my favorite episodes in the second portion of the show. I liked seeing the perspective of players who actually wanted to get out and go back to reality. In sharp contrast to Williams, there were people who had everything to lose by staying there. It's really sad and ironic to think that they keep dying in order to see those memories of their loved ones, unaware that they're slowly but surely losing them each time.

I've also enjoyed watching the supporting characters grow on this adventure. Tohya really did look pretty cool in the real world, and slamming down the reality of what happened to him makes this game all the more meaningful to him. Isuzu's growth has been a nice treat as well. The idea that the game world is just as real as reality to them and that the characters, NPC or not, are all alive really raises some interesting thoughts on just how meaningful games can be at times. I'm sure if I was still a hardcore gamer, I would have fed right into all of this even more.

Now with that all said, I really do think they could have paced this better but I'm not bitter over it.
Mar 27, 2015 6:03 AM

Jun 2009
Mar 31, 2015 8:50 AM

May 2010
I liked the movement spell.

Wish the drop "II" in Roe II. I mean sure it is to distinguish her from Shiroe but it sounds awkward esp. when they add 'nee-san' at the end of it.

So Tohya had a past like that (why am I having this feeling that they told us this in the 1st season? Am I forgetting something?)

I don't think that this anime is that boring tbh. It's entertaining tho yeah the pace is sloooow.
Apr 6, 2015 5:56 PM

May 2012
I'm not a too huge fan of this arc to be honest :/
Apr 9, 2015 1:07 PM

Jan 2011
Too bad, i had hopped Nyanta would drop down right in front of that enemy leader chick, crashing through the trains ceiling, instead of fighting against the "servants" and having to deal with lame old Londark.
May 9, 2015 2:28 PM

Jul 2008
i feel more for the Odyssey Knights then i do that brat Tohya
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
May 18, 2015 7:54 AM

Nov 2010
Palwerful episode also in connection to Tohya's world
May 23, 2015 5:08 AM

Jan 2015
I actually find Tohya's self-righteousness completely annoying. The knights still cling and treasure their old world, and they have a way to experience it, so who is Tohya to tell them they are wrong, just because he himself does not want to go back? Everyone is acting like the thought and desperation of trying to go back to your fiancee or family is crazy and stupid. This really brings forth the question of whether or not most people have any real attachment to their real lives or they've just taken it for granted and wants to play hero in a fantasy universe.
Nov 5, 2015 9:43 AM

Jan 2012
I was willing to see chef in action and he only make appearance at end , stop with damn kids

Nov 16, 2015 12:37 PM

Oct 2010
Good episode, although the part with Minori and discussion on who is oneself was a bit overly dramatic. Well, maybe I'm more frustrated that it happened during the raid. Was it really time for that?

Best part was with those hardcore knights. I can definitely feel for them. If you have a wonderful live outside of the game, then getting you trapped in here makes you a bit desperate. Touya won't understand cuz' he likes this world a lot better so all of his self-righteous crap falls into water.
Nov 24, 2015 2:55 AM

Jul 2013
If you think about it these Odyssey Knights makes much more sense than the other players who pretty much accepted that they live in that game world now. At least they cotinuously try to find a way to go back to the real world.

"Only forty-two? That's terrible" man this freckled kid need to set her priorities straight. Games consist only of limited soundtracks and background music what did she expect? This is just pitiful and plain hard to watch. Are the ones responsible for making this stupid filler thinking straight when they decided to make a drama about the game having only 42 songs? Dying mother, getting bullied, girlfriend breaking up with you, slow internet connection damn all these sad things that they could've made drama out of off and they chose this 42 bullshit.

"Where am I going?" "What is my wish" these pretentious lines are so lame and these kids are so damn ridiculous. This is why I tend to avoid anime shows with kids in it. So stupid. Just go back to Shiroe and the other please.

Really great. In the previous episode at the very last part, they showed Nyanta's about to fight. And at the very last second of this episode just before the ending song started, they showed him fighting. wow this is so fast-paced I can't handle the speed. I'm willing to bet my ps4 that the last second in the next episode they will show Nyanta and the other dude fighting. And in the episode after that, at the last second also, they will show that Nyanta won the fight.
Jan 18, 2016 11:08 AM

Apr 2009
Onbuu said:
*Yawn* Still stuck with B-team...

Exactly, this is killing the second season for me. I can't really be bothered with B-team; their characters don't excite me all that much, and the plot they engage in seems relatively unimportant too. Not even the whole 'People of the Land want to wage war' plot were they directly involved in. Get on with the interesting parts already. I want more politics and plotting, more development of characters and plot :p

Feb 17, 2016 1:07 AM

Jun 2011
Lol @ Tohya.
Lol @ Minori.
Lol @ Isuzu.

I don't recall Log Horizon being this cheesy.. Okay maybe it was this cheesy, not it wasn't this bad.
"Roe2, you're our nee-san, you came from far off, going far away, but you are here right now, right in this moment."
*While the wyvern are wrecking havoc in the background.
Ayy I am all for that sentimental talk.

Agree with most of the rants on this discussion thread. Log Horizon is hitting its low stride. Shame because it used to be good, and it could have been much better.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 19, 2016 1:27 PM
Mar 2016
is no one concerned as to why roe 2 looks like an exact version of shiroe? and ohhhmyygooood the pacing in this show is so bad
Feb 1, 2017 12:34 PM

Dec 2009
Despite being DEEN, the warp tunnel train was pretty cool...

Though they probably got a third party to do that lol.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 13, 2017 8:44 AM

Sep 2012
i want Roe2 & Shiroe to meet, that would be hilarious XD
May 1, 2018 3:06 AM

Apr 2009
Aren't Odyssey Knights under Plant Hwyaden or something? And the Odyssey Knights are volunteering to die since they're immortal, dying and reviving every time just to have the glimpse of the old world in between dying and reviving. Dying lots of time, they must have lost lots of memories too, right? In consequence, eventually they'll forget why they're doing it since they'll have no memory of the old world.

What the hell is empathion? Empathy-thing? The memories Adventurers give up when they die and revive? Or whatever Roe 2 is spouting...who the "f" is Roe 2 anyway?!!!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 4, 2019 11:45 AM

Feb 2015
Wyverns attacked the town and the Odyssey Knights started fighting with them in a chaotic way. In Plant Hwyden's train, the members kind of experiment with NPCs to create monsters. The leader from Odyssey Knights ordered his soldiers to use the buildings to destroy the monsters, Tohya confronted him about his decision and revealed that he's in wheelchair in real life. Rudy, Isuzu, Roe2 and Minori are prepared to help. Nyanta arrived and started to fight with the nightshade servants.

Worst monologue ever, I don't know if it was the subs, but I couldn't understand a phrase from Roe at the end, it was senseless.
Jan 23, 2020 5:36 AM

Dec 2018
what a fucking mess of a season
what a mess of an animation budget
almost 20 episodes in and i'm not really feeling any of it
i hope this is not a sign of things to come with what started off as a pretty good anime
Aug 16, 2020 12:48 AM

Jun 2017
Not a fan of this arc. Too dragging and too emo for my taste. I'm glad to see Nyanta! but then again, it was like only a glimpse of him. I hope to see more of him next episode and I just yearn for this arc to end!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Aug 20, 2020 5:19 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Finally some quite "decent" character development, I guess the dude at the end is the one who sent the wyvenrs
Sep 23, 2020 3:27 AM

Mar 2016
This season was a little on the down side for me after the dungeon raid as they focused a little more on the SoL perspective. However, Tohya and Isuzu saved this episode. Minori perfect rival for Akatsuki. Roe 2 seems like a doppelganger or something, and Rudy was just great👍
Oct 31, 2020 12:07 PM

Jul 2008
Sounds like everyone found their resolve...so time for the big battle.
Jan 4, 2021 4:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its looks like Plant Hwyaden just a bunch of mess without any clear intentions, especially with Nureha's disappearance. The knight Lander took control over the train and decided to berserk, making the city under a difficulties. This episode cleared out that Nyanta actually assigned to observed the kids. However, since that disturbance happened, he couldn't report back and decided to took the action alone.

The confrontation within Touya and that Odyssey knight was quite informative. They were all the one that Shiroe mentioned before. They wanted to go back, but they couldn't until they acted like a crazy dog. Meanwhile, the resolution already been achieved by Isuzu that she will be more determinated than before. Then, Minori might also forget to ask Roe2 the origin and trying to focused to the battles again. When Serara? She kept adorable behind the scene....

Its actually kinda all over the places with all of those different perspectives. Touya, Minori, Isuzu, and beside them, there were a side chars such as Serara, Nyanta and the peoples inside the train that actually had their own proportions of the talk. However, since its already straight-forward, lets see how far they wrapped up that convoluted situations....
badabassJan 4, 2021 4:19 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 14, 2021 11:25 AM
Jul 2019
that episode was definitely not my favorite, i couldn`t really get what they wanted to do with that minori and roe2 conversation, it was so ???
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

116 by Scootboi »»
Jun 24, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2015

127 by Scootboi »»
Jun 24, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

219 by Scootboi »»
Jun 23, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Animation quality ( 1 2 )

trabeus1 - Oct 4, 2014

62 by Scootboi »»
Jun 23, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

326 by Scootboi »»
Jun 23, 4:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.