Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 5, 2013 6:13 PM

Aug 2012
Unlimited Onii-chan Works got me.

This episode is full of win.

>Galaxy and Beyond
>Headless driver
>Onii-chan tachi VS Butan tachi / Imout-san VS Silicone-san
>Freaking onion gun

*sighs*.. next week will be the last episode. This is madness! T_T
Dec 5, 2013 7:39 PM

Oct 2013
Kumagawa said:
Oh man my favorite part had to be when the god was laughing while making him choose to pick up the loli teacher, you just know they are messing with him

100% agree, i still laugh each time i resee this part,

p.s everyone thinking about that the god thing is the president, dont forget she could simply have got the curse before and tried to cheat on something for notice that it dont work, but yeah,dont get me wrong she could be the god thing, but could have just some link with him as well, neither way, there is connection somewhere
Dec 5, 2013 7:47 PM

Jul 2013
I knew that student council president knows whats up...maybe shes that god who gave him the curse??..... hmmmm...
Dec 5, 2013 9:08 PM

Apr 2010
Damn, so sad this anime is ending, only one more episode left D:
Oh and btw, this episode was really hilarious, lots of funny parts, I lost it in the Utage-sensei part

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Dec 5, 2013 9:41 PM

May 2012
05:37 dat theme song

07:37 TOHHHHH

7/10 for this episode.
Furanochan choumoe〜
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Dec 5, 2013 10:37 PM

Nov 2012
lol finally some laugh while watching this episode.. after some weeks! :3
utage-sensei is the best..! XD
and those "pigs" and "onii-chan" XD

and in the end.. lol another erabe...
btw.. next week is the final episode :(
Dec 5, 2013 11:00 PM

Jun 2013
"Unlimited Brother Works!"
"Gate of Oinkton!"

This had me on the floor laughing! :)
Dec 5, 2013 11:46 PM

Apr 2013
Watching this a second time, I realized just how much deep thought went into the parody lol.

NouKome version
Fate Stay Night comparison

I love this anime...
Dec 6, 2013 12:56 AM

Oct 2013
Unlimited Brother works, i just love the references in this show lol.
Dec 6, 2013 3:23 AM

Dec 2012
I can't believe there is only one more episode and it will end. :c
Dec 6, 2013 3:56 AM

May 2013
I'm kind a Sad that one of my favorite this Fall is about to end :(

that president girl is god i think or just the one who gave amakse the curse :D
Dec 6, 2013 4:12 AM

Nov 2013
This episode had me once again literally falling of my chair laughing. My god, this shit is way to fucking funny.
All worship the great Tatsuya-nii-sama.
Kronie said:
Only those who are lost and empty seek guidance and fulfillment.
Dec 6, 2013 5:40 AM

May 2010
HEY SOMEONE TELL ME, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LAUGHS LIKE A FREAK AT ALL OF YURAGI''s JOKES AND JUST KEEP REPLAYING HER PARTS, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE, RIGHT?

I miss perfect chocolat-chan... I just love how Utage understands Amakusa-kun, might be the perfect pai- Wait a minute, what I am thinking

Ouka-chan so cute there

Someone make a whole season about Yuragi and her onii/onee-chan rants. Seriously who else goes on onii-chan hunts other than her, best girl of this series. Seriously "Unlimited brother works". That yuri sure was intense

Chocolat and her yaoi fantasies. Seira is definitely this God-poser. Ouka has a masochistic mother, haha. Her reaction was so adorable. That last scene, Seira sure made it rough for him. Such a cliffhanger

Btw the series is ending on Ouka's mission next week (if we go by MAL), wouldn't that seem strange? I mean, Yukihira is the main heroine
Dec 6, 2013 6:36 AM

Jan 2013
UNLIMITED BROTHER WORKS!

Kaichou is evil :o

And that third god surely had his fun with giving Kanade these choices xD
Being a dick and all...

That car scene reminded me of the Initial D parody from Lucky Star xD
MasterQuestDec 6, 2013 7:03 AM
Dec 6, 2013 6:47 AM
Mar 2009
It is like I watched three different shows.

That epic face-off in the middle had a different animation style and everything, and was way too serious for such a silly thing. Perfect.

Will he have to use the same techniques that work on that girl's mother (who is a Machocist, it seems)? Would that even be legal?

Well, this show never fails to surprise me, and considering how much anime I've watched, that is saying a lot!

5/5.
Dec 6, 2013 7:03 AM

Sep 2012
This episode is absolutely one of the best (if not THE best) in the series, as it is jammed full of funny jokes from start to end.

Who would think that grasping the wind in a traveling car feels like touching a tit LOL

The "the smallest in the world" pant...

And Chocolat turning full BL love ("That is that. Homo is homo" LOL)

And then the parody of the cliche of siscon and ojosama-SM (Unlimited Brother Works vs Gate of Buhi-ton (buhi is japanese word for "oink" and ton means "pig") LOL

And right afterwards the piston play on Silicon's boobs...

Even a short appearance of Ouka's mother being a masochist is so funny.

This time we heard the Erabe voice so often and at the end the voice even sounded almost laughing himself LOL

The council president definitely knows how the erabe thing and the mission works.. I guess she must have something to do with god and angel...

Last but not least, we get to hear a lot more of the shy voice of Yukihira !!
symbvDec 6, 2013 11:11 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 6, 2013 7:06 AM

Jan 2013
symbv said:
This time we heard the Erabe voice so often and at the end the voice even sounded almost laughing himself LOL

At the end? The voice already laughed at the second choice , didn't it? :D

Kaichou is a either the same as Chocolat, some god descendant (of the erabe god).
Or she IS the god :o
Dec 6, 2013 7:24 AM

Jun 2013
MasterQuest said:
symbv said:

At the end? The voice already laughed at the second choice , didn't it? :D

Kaichou is a either the same as Chocolat, some god descendant (of the erabe god).
Or she IS the god :o

Hmm I guess she is the god. And The erabe voice laughing was the best episode's part :D
Dec 6, 2013 10:54 AM

Jan 2011
LOL "Utage-chan upsie-daisy!" Epicly cute and funny at the same time.
Same goes for Yukihira, her blush was HNNNGGGG ><

Seems he cant use that onion extract to get Yuouji to cry... that sucks.

Next episode will be the last... wonder how it'll end. Hope it ends with Yuouji crying tears of joy rather than sadness.
Kinda expecting a not-so-satisfactory ending given 10 eps only.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Dec 6, 2013 11:08 AM

Sep 2012
^^^ It will be the end of the 3rd novel of 6 already written and at least 8 planned (by the May OVA). Unless they pull a strange anime ending there is no way it will be any end other than the end of the 3rd novel with or without the epilogue. With the chance of more seasons unlikely it will be novel only for the actual ending I expect.

The same production company made Mondaiji-tachi with an order of magnitude more novel sales and predicted to be double the disc sales and it hasn't gotten a second season yet so sadly, NouCome's chances I'd say are very, very small of it getting more anime after the OVA which will almost certainly be anime-only, which I'm looking forward to anyway but which won't advance the story at all.
Dec 6, 2013 9:47 PM

Dec 2012
Lol, I loved it when the erabe god was laughing for the "upsie daisy". This episode was hilarious. So sad that there's only 1 episode left.
Dec 7, 2013 1:19 AM

Jan 2010
i think this episode is a bit boring, not only episode 9 even episode 8,

its better if the 2 male members of popularity five join in beach or daigo too,

i want to see the old face expression of amakusa ( old expression ep 1-7 )
Dec 7, 2013 4:25 AM

May 2013
This is very amusing
Dec 7, 2013 4:32 AM

Aug 2013
Finally this anime is ending I didn't love it that much -_-
1 more episode to end

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 7, 2013 6:03 AM

May 2012
OHHH, i think i get it now :p
Dec 7, 2013 10:05 AM
Jan 2012
Really want a S2! This show is to hilariously good.
Dec 7, 2013 10:34 AM
Oct 2011
anyone know if there is a translated light novel?

and will the Dvd be subbed? Cus i'll probably buy it.
Once a man loves a woman he will do anything for her, except continuing to love her...
Dec 7, 2013 12:08 PM

Sep 2012
buminator said:
anyone know if there is a translated light novel?

and will the Dvd be subbed? Cus i'll probably buy it.
Don't think anyone's translating it yet.

No subs on the import Blurays and I don't think it's been picked up for licensing here by anyone (yet?).
Dec 7, 2013 1:47 PM

Oct 2013
I loved it the weird fight and sadly only one left this show is SO good it deserve season 2 .
Dec 7, 2013 6:25 PM

Jan 2013
Well.. Just figured out who the third god is. The long white haired girl. And that was messed up, he either should of hurried and shot her or chose the first choice (shoot her in the butt 10 times) but I dont blame him I couldnt bring myself to do that either lol.
Dec 7, 2013 8:50 PM

Nov 2013
I can't believe Yukihira is leading by that margin O_O

http://strawpoll.me/740856/

Was this a poll on tsundere level? >3>
Dec 8, 2013 5:22 AM

Aug 2012
Haha, damn that chuckle at the third choice was f*cking awesome xD
Dec 8, 2013 11:16 AM

Nov 2012
I love how this series just takes situations to a whole new level.
Dec 8, 2013 4:18 PM

Feb 2013
Awe.. I was expecting the whole "say what's really on your mind" thing to remain for the entire episode. :(
Dec 8, 2013 6:43 PM

Nov 2013
BurntJelly said:
Awe.. I was expecting the whole "say what's really on your mind" thing to remain for the entire episode. :(

I was definitely expecting that to trip more.
Dec 8, 2013 11:09 PM

Apr 2013
That erabe god sure is having fun.
Dec 8, 2013 11:49 PM

May 2012
Can't believe only one more episode. It's depressing to think about that.
This episode was just epic - in and out. It also made me like Yuuouji even more.
Dec 9, 2013 8:33 AM

May 2013
wow this episode truly show ouka cuteness!!! still yukihira best girl, very funny and enjoyable episode, the teacher and yukihira is also very cute in this ep too.

5/5
Dec 9, 2013 12:19 PM

Aug 2012
Too many epic hilarious moments. My god, this show is like a Messiah of all random comedy anime.

That flashback scene started as a heartwarming one but it went hilarious after her mom's explanation LMAO.

I was glad that Utage-sensei appeared more often in this episode. Need more of her!

Chocolat & Yuuouji were adorable as always. But Chocolat's obsession for BL is kinda killing my hope for a Chocolat x Kanade ending T_T

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 9, 2013 3:05 PM

Oct 2012
I haven't realized this is gonna end next time. I want more episodes! Well, episode 10, better be good!

Is Seira the goddess?
Dec 9, 2013 5:44 PM

Apr 2012
This Episode is Great :D

Sadly it will over soon, just 1 episode more :(

Dec 9, 2013 11:21 PM
Jun 2011
This was fun, but I already know that the student council pres is the god of absolute choice so it kinda makes it hard on me.
In case that ends up being correct: No I didn't look it up, I've just got the absolute spoiler curse.
I spoil things worse when I don't try to spoil myself than when I do, and I have an uncanny ability to predict plot twists.

P.S: It sucks as bad as one might imagine.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Dec 10, 2013 11:51 PM

Dec 2012
Swimsuits, hilarious encounters, and awesome absolute choices. What a glorious episode. I couldn't stop laughing this episode and the onion gun scene at the end was just too much, almost felt tears myself.
Dec 11, 2013 2:34 AM

Sep 2012
Too bad they didn't give us a certain alternative scene at the end of this episode. The one for this chapter would have been perfectly timed too... perhaps they will use it next episode instead but it would have been perfect here because of what just happened. Perhaps not something they can show on TV...
Man, I am really gonna miss this show! Good thing the novels are excellent and most of the best scenes get illustrated.
hpulleyDec 11, 2013 4:26 AM
Dec 11, 2013 5:18 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Barion-Zara said:
This show is just too hilarious XDXDXD

Dat Yukihira at the start!! >.<...She's so cute <3
"I don't know how to swim and u'll see how small my boobs are"
"U could at least try a bit harder"...Her moe voice is too cute.
And her reaction to Kanade saying she's cute in her mizugi...Dat blush <3<3 Kawaiii >.<

The book author is so lol with how he gets excited at crying girls XD What a troll XD

Utage loli sensei mad driving skills O_o? XDXD

Dem Erabe's this ep were so hilarious. Made up for the lack in the prev eps :D
He was even laughing when announcing one of them XD
The upsie daisy was so cute and lol. But ofc he had to ruin it for Kanade and force him to say "Oppai chiisai desunee" XD

Chocolat and her fushoji fantasies XD

Yuragi being called Oneechan and her reaction XDXD Throwing up. Then Dat parody of Fate with UBW and Gates of Oinkton XDXDXD Poor Gilgamesh for his Babylon to become such a thing XD

Dem Ayame Silicon Oppai and Yuragi's gun Fellatio O_O XDXD *A* XD Well too bad she lost by Oppai suffocation XD

As usual Pres is friggin cunning. She's just playing around with Kanada. So lol XD

Lol'd so much at Ouka's M mom XDXDXD What a role model XD She's cute as usual when Kanade touches her. Loved how she called him "Anata" <3 XD

And the last scene with the Onion gun being so serious was pure hilarious XD...Until Dat Erabe. "Up ur ASS" or "Up ur nose" XDXDXD Poor Kanade hahaha.

Too bad no "What if" T_T But yeah hilarious ep :D

LOL! He said he almost anything! XD

But how much quality in this episode, they had also used on other occasions, I would not say that men are all or almost all the pigs! XD (joke of course)
Maximum profit in the shortest possible time, in brief narration, Outbreak recent episode dedicated to swimsuits pales when compared to this one! ASD
There is everything to drooling and costumes of various fashions, inquedrature who take the best parts, dialogues and actions quite explicit. Luck has it that some scenes ripped some laughter to me! X ° ° D
The plot fortunately it also saves it, now I have a doubt, how do you do it all in one episode and what it aims Seira?
Dec 11, 2013 9:35 AM

Oct 2012
That crazy driving Loli teacher ( fuck yeah ) So the girl look nice in their swimsuit especially Yukihira ( such a cute girl ) Have someone else noticed that the choice narrator actually laugh when giving out the choices for the Loli grab ? So Seria told him not to cheat and that quite cost him ( she is evil [ Seira ] i think ) Only one episode left it's quite sad this series is so fun to watch but i hope we see how this mission will be resolved in the end.
Dec 14, 2013 9:51 AM

Oct 2013
He shoulda done choose the second, and shot up his butt with intensity
Dec 14, 2013 10:18 AM

Sep 2012
Drakewinm said:
He shoulda done choose the second, and shot up his butt with intensity
I am sad they didn't show this as this WAS the "alternate choice" scene from the end of the 3rd novel! They should have shown it!!!! Waaa....
Dec 14, 2013 3:46 PM

Jan 2011
And it's the silly fan service episode, was funny though.
Too bad they didn't show the alternative choice though. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 19, 2013 7:06 AM

Oct 2012
Aw.. Utage-sensei
Utage-sensei = Komoe-sensei = headless driver = immortal (never aging)

Lol @ fate series references
UBW & Gate of Oinkton

BL is the best... For Chocolat xD
Oh.. Yukihira, what're you doing? >_<

Lol @ Ouka's mother.. She a Masochist
RIP Kanade's nose
Pool is a must by Laura (Afilia Saga)

No alternate choices.. again :(
"Signature removed"
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2013

310 by dhell26 »»
Apr 16, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Oct 9, 2013

254 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 7, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2013

143 by Lazulite »»
Jan 13, 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.