Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 30, 2014 9:39 AM

Apr 2013
Y-Yurika? ;__;
Aug 30, 2014 10:35 AM

Mar 2014
xxdeathx said:
rekt

There aren't nothing to add. :/
Aug 30, 2014 10:40 AM

Jun 2013
I keep loving this anime more and more with every episode....... Poor Yurika.... she better still be alive!
Aug 30, 2014 1:48 PM

Dec 2013
What I don't get is how Koutarou (or everyone else in the house for that matter) can believe their is a ghost, people from space and someone who lives underground, but can't believe she is a magical girl... I mean come on.

I hope she is still alive though, genuinely the funniest character on the show.

Whats my age again? WHERE IS MY ASIAN FRIEND!!!!!!!
Aug 30, 2014 2:04 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
BokutoPrecinct said:
What I don't get is how Koutarou (or everyone else in the house for that matter) can believe their is a ghost, people from space and someone who lives underground, but can't believe she is a magical girl... I mean come on.
Because Magical Girls don't exist. I've never seen one either.

Actually, I've got my doubts about people who live underground, but it's not like I've actually went digging around for them either, so I'm keeping an open mind about them.
Aug 30, 2014 2:04 PM

Jan 2014
airavatar said:
I'm still a little puzzled by everyone else's stupidity... I mean there are literally ghosts, aliens and other weird stuff going on, why are they so adamant on believing that Yurika's just a cosplayer? It defies all common sense.

Because Theia came to the room using teleporter, Kiriha came to the room from underground with 2 spirits (or something) and Sanae is a ghost. Yurika just came out of nowhere and haven't even shown them her powers. Until now.
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Aug 30, 2014 3:13 PM

Aug 2013
Freaking cliffhanger. Hope Yurika is alive.
Aug 30, 2014 6:02 PM
Oct 2010
Cratex said:
BokutoPrecinct said:
Because Magical Girls don't exist. I've never seen one either.

Actually, I've got my doubts about people who live underground, but it's not like I've actually went digging around for them either, so I'm keeping an open mind about them.
That means you have actually looked for Magical Girls?...

... ... ... Well, who hasn't?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Aug 30, 2014 6:23 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Ajunky said:
That means you have actually looked for Magical Girls?...
It was for scientific curiosity, I assure you.
Aug 30, 2014 6:58 PM

Nov 2012
She isn't my favorite character, but she sure is the best one of the anime.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Aug 30, 2014 9:58 PM
May 2011
if Yurika dies, the entire cast must perform Seppuku to atone for their sins
Aug 31, 2014 1:22 AM

Dec 2013
Omg, she died.
Did you see those dead fish eyes? That's not freezing or sleeping, her spirit literally left her body!

Can't wait to see the next episode where they need to find her spirit and convince her to get back into that body :P

With the amount of distrust that she's received, they'll literally have to beg her to come back now.

HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 31, 2014 1:58 AM

Jul 2012
Yurika NNNOOOO!!! All she wanted was for someone to believe her. ;_;

Great episode!!!
Aug 31, 2014 5:23 AM

Apr 2011
It was a FEELs trip at the end. No one believed her only Rentarou finally believed her but it was too late.

If Harumi seriously wants to get closer to him, she should just confess to him and date already. Of course, that won't happen.
Aug 31, 2014 7:49 AM
Apr 2014
this was... unexpected? I mean she was a bit annoying(mostly just due to her voice though) but killing her off seems harsh.

Now I really want to see the next episode >.>

I'm also curious what happens between Koutarou and Harumi. Really rooting for her but the way the show went until now makes it look really unlikely :(
NanashiAug 31, 2014 7:54 AM
Aug 31, 2014 9:51 AM

Nov 2013
ThreePointer said:
A lot of Yurika fans are not going to like this episode. Not many people believing her and usually at the short end of the joke. Brace yourselves for the enraged fanclub.

Makes me like her even more ;P
Well the self sacrifice part for her best friend at least; the misunderstanding is facepalm, and makes me like the rest of the cast less.
Aug 31, 2014 11:13 AM

Dec 2010
Pretty great episode! Yurika is no longer the cosplayer who cried magical girl. She is now the magical girl who made us cry.

I know she isn't dead, but that was a pretty intense cliffhanger!

Also now that everyone believes her, Maki is going to have to use her magic to erase their memories. Yurika will remember so that she can be in love with Koutaro, and Sakuraba will probably remember so she can be Yurika's friend. But Sanae and Koutaro will definitely forget.
Aug 31, 2014 12:48 PM

Apr 2009
I am very happy to see Yurika finally get a episode to shine in
Aug 31, 2014 2:15 PM

Oct 2013
dim100 said:
Honestly if she dies I'll be impressed with this series, not because I want her to die but because that would elevate the quality of the story from regular LN and anime, from a place where everything is always happily ever after to a world where death is a possibility.
I 100% agree.

In any case I hate how the MC, is basically Jesus - the chosen one, the special one, seriously, he is the Blue Knight and now he is some sort of a super mage with Godly powers. He is more special than Jesus who could only boast of being the Son of God, Satomi-san is the Father of God....

I wouldn't be surprised if the MC suddenly awakens healing powahs and resurrects the stupid girl. Or the girl surviving for some other stupid reason. Her dying would really make the series 10x better, instead of it being the shit cliche generic harem anime only idiots with an IQ level below 60 enjoy.

I also don't get how people can write those kind of stories.... do they really have no self-respect as a writer? I'd imagine the guy who wrote this has some knowledge of the industry, so why copy and paste other shows? Why not have original characters? I understand a harem but why not give it some sort of a twist? (there was, but the dude dropped it 3 episodes in, in favor of generic) I understand if the guy just does it for the money (probobaly the only reason). Can't Japanese writers for once come up with a unique concept FFS? Can't the viewers be more intelligent? >,> Those shows are made, because there are idiots who enjoy this kind of s*** and buy it, that is why its being mass-produced , because it sells well =,=. For the love of god, people, this is garbage, please support anime which try to innovate in some way, otherwise this industry is finished.
I am a human.
Aug 31, 2014 8:00 PM

Jul 2009
I couldn't help but feel annoyed during most of the episode. The MC just comes off as a major dick. Same goes for the rest of the main cast. IMO, the show is getting worse as it progresses.
Sep 1, 2014 12:52 AM

Oct 2012
Sakabara Senapi <3
Sep 1, 2014 1:09 AM

Oct 2012
saw it all. dang.. yurika...

well satomi finally believes you..

at what cost though.

I mean this anime seems too happy go lucky to have yurika in that state forever but still

I hope sakruba and Satomi end up together <3
Sep 1, 2014 9:44 AM

Dec 2013
Nooo Yurika T.T
Why her?? u.u

Sakuraba and Satomi together would be too obvious but not bad.

Sep 1, 2014 12:46 PM

Feb 2011
Damn. Dat ending.

Sep 1, 2014 1:40 PM

Sep 2013
A big episode for Yurika but nooo, you can't die because your voice is too cute :o

what is this? Akame ga Kill?! :o

Hopefully next episode they probably will beat out crap out of Maki... I really hope... Like for example, they will skin her alive...

Sep 1, 2014 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
Tulip got an episode with Koutarou, which ended in him saving her.

Sanae got an episode with Koutarou, which ended in him saving her.

Yurika finally gets her own episode, in which she gets blasted by a fireball. T.T

Sep 2, 2014 12:04 AM

Aug 2012
Relax. The main character never dies.

And besides, why didn't she use a protective spell and instead took the hit on full blast? She must've had a plan up her sleeve.
ClearSkySep 2, 2014 12:09 AM
Sep 2, 2014 7:52 AM

Aug 2014
Why most of the anime I watch this week always ends in cliffhanger..!
It's Yurika episode and a good one too IMO.
Poor her, no one believe what she said.
Btw how the heck did Koutarou can get past that magic barrier? WHAT is he exactly?
Wow the scene where Yurika teleport in front of the Sakuraba to take the blast actually looks pretty cool.
She's not gonna die, isn't she? I mean, this is not Akame Ga Kill where deaths are everywhere, right?
Sep 2, 2014 6:30 PM

Aug 2013
Sakuraba-senpai's feelings though <33

She is totally wife material
Sep 3, 2014 1:48 AM

Jan 2014
Things got serious even though we know she wont die :I...Well,at least they finally believe her...

And that ED song is really beautiful...I listen to it 3 times after every episode...
Sep 3, 2014 10:10 PM

Jan 2013
Finally believe she was a mahou shoujo, but too late.
This episode was surprisingly dark.
Sep 4, 2014 12:46 AM
Dec 2013
airavatar said:
I'm still a little puzzled by everyone else's stupidity... I mean there are literally ghosts, aliens and other weird stuff going on, why are they so adamant on believing that Yurika's just a cosplayer? It defies all common sense.

Seriously, its really frustrating.
Sep 4, 2014 8:21 AM
Sep 2008
PierceJ said:
airavatar said:

Seriously, its really frustrating.

I am glad I am not the only one to think so, judging from the comments in this thread.
I had a real signature.... but I got tired of it. What should I change it to now?
Sep 4, 2014 9:21 AM
Aug 2013
So far Gary Stu is a Ghost Whisperer, the Blue Knight and now Über Mage? I have a bad feeling Koutarou is either going to be the Chosen One or wake up back in that hospital bed.

I really hope I'm wrong, so far the show has been much better than I expected.
“English doesn’t borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.”
Sep 4, 2014 7:30 PM

Aug 2013
SgtFalstaff said:
So far Gary Stu is a Ghost Whisperer, the Blue Knight and now Über Mage? I have a bad feeling Koutarou is either going to be the Chosen One or wake up back in that hospital bed.

I really hope I'm wrong, so far the show has been much better than I expected.

As far as I can tell, him being a mage is just Maki's misunderstanding of the situation since she doesn't know all that other stuff. The other stuff is true though, lol.
Sep 5, 2014 3:43 AM

Nov 2012
Come on, why do you have to kill the best girl in the show...... Ok, most likely she still alive, but still poor Yurika.
Sep 5, 2014 11:32 AM

Dec 2013
This episode felt way too forced,from yurika's getting worked up over no one believing her to her confrontation to maki.Not to mention that,the crew is seemingly cut down on animation quality of the first half (tons of scene with characters face not shown/zoomed out)to compensate for the fighting scenes,and events are just messy,i mean whats the point of including the date,it jsut confuses everything.
This episode felt so rushed and disorganised that it just ruins the supposedly emotional ending for me.
Sep 19, 2014 4:39 PM
Sep 2009
airavatar said:

THIS. THIS EPISODE WAS SO FRUSTRATING. SO BAD.
Sep 20, 2014 3:44 AM

Jan 2014
aznclone said:
airavatar said:

THIS. THIS EPISODE WAS SO FRUSTRATING. SO BAD.
Because she is Yurika?Lol,get over it its obviously is a gag of this show,they make comedy torturing her...its a pretty common thing....
Sep 23, 2014 4:28 PM

Jan 2013
Yeey they found out that she is indeed not a cosplayer.
Sep 24, 2014 7:42 AM

Nov 2011
4.5/5

Episode that shines compared to the previous year, due to the strong action component that gives even a sequel, not bad really.
Plot that despite moves increasingly towards the harem, has two feet in a shoe, what is proved by the fact that you want to always give a part of the narrative also in moments dedicated to fighting.
Drawings and animations not bad, good work studio Silver Link that he never showed the possible side-criticism.
Sep 29, 2014 9:07 PM
Feb 2011
I have always wondered why doesn't she just show them her powers? Also why hasn't anyone asked her to?
Oct 1, 2014 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
Ugh this is pissing me off and the male MC isn't any good
Oct 3, 2014 6:16 AM

Jul 2013
Yurika's always misunderstood because she didn't show them her fucking powers. They have a ghost, an alien and someone from the underground Earth but everyone believed in them because they've done stuff that would prove their claim. With that being said, I also think that it's needless to prove her claim. It's just that everyone seems to be deluding themselves that she's just a normal cosplayer.. it's not that hard to believe her I mean.. there's a fucking alien there ffs! This is just ridiculous.
Oct 9, 2014 1:07 AM

Oct 2012
I don't know why
But I'm getting annoyed so much in this episode

Yurika was the reason that I'm watching this series for
No Yurika no life! xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 11, 2014 9:00 AM

May 2010
A full episode about my adorable Yurika? Hell yeah!

Man they never trust Yurika.. At least Satomi noticed her. And no one listens to her, I would hate it too if I was in her shoes. My angel...

Loved how Harumi comforted her. Finally they believed her, I am so so glad for her...

No way, my Yurika... I just hope she is alright...
Oct 11, 2014 9:56 PM

Jan 2014
Why didn't she just teleport Sakuraba. WTF
Oct 20, 2014 12:41 AM

Oct 2013
them feels T-T
[/quote]
Nov 18, 2014 9:47 AM

Apr 2012
"but satomi-kun never hit me or said something mean to me..." LOL WTF? anime girls feel left out by the weirdest things
Nov 20, 2014 4:30 AM

Aug 2013
Nooooo... Yuriko !!! Koutarou power up and beat the crap out of her.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.