Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 28, 2014 11:22 PM

May 2012
Nice executed episodes. I really like Gajeel fight, and looking forward towards all the fight too .

Seems like Gajeel really OP in that fight with rogue, im glad his training paid off.

5/5

NwAurion said:
Didn't expect them to end the fight with Orga that fast. Usually, the episode tiltles are one episode ahead. Though it might always been only about Laxus, so it kinda fits again..

And Jura..sure, 5th place of the wizard saints, strongest human wizard etc. is nice and all. But IMHO, all wizard saints should be like this. It was made clear that all wizard saints are extremely powerful, but in the fight against Oracion Seis, Jura was baiscally useless. If he was weaker then they were back then, and will (most likely) still use against Laxus now, after gaining a seven year advantage..

yeah i was dissapointed in that arc too, but at that time, Jura was on the 10 spot of overall ten wizard saint. so to be fair, i dont think he is as strong as Jellal or Makarov ( who are also part of 10 wizard saint) at that time. But i think at that moment, tbh, Jura act more like side character. so yeah, he probably doesnt fight seriously or his power are not at this level yet. and since 10 wizard saint is kinda an official title, i bet if u put Gildarts on one on one fight with Jura, theres a possibility that Gildarts will win even if he doesnt have the official title of ten wizard saint. ( To become a member of the Ten Wizard Saints, a Mage must be granted this title by the Chairman of the Magic Council ) . So yeah, There are much more , probably strnger people than the ten wizard saints.

source : Ten Wizars Saints
khonsutoraJun 28, 2014 11:32 PM
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 28, 2014 11:29 PM

Mar 2014
Uh...bad way to drag out the fight with the Executioners returning. And most of Gajeel's fight only consist of shadow thingy clashing with each other, not to mention the actual fight is mostly a bunch of still frame/slideshow. Glad the the arc will end next episode.
Jun 29, 2014 3:45 AM
May 2011
HOW JUST HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE BE EVEN TALKING ABOUT GAJEEL AFTER THAT LAXUS SCENE . Just wow , first time i yell,cheer rly loud while watching anime , WHAT A BADASS .

edit : OK I WATCHED THIS AGAIN AND YELLED,CHEERED SO LOUD ONCE AGAIN , DAMN U LAXUS , DAMN U FOR BEING SO COOL
Jun 29, 2014 4:24 AM

Jun 2014
Gajeel looked intense,But i preferred the manga,Somehow he looks more sparkly rather than dark and on the other side Jura surely lived up to his name, Orga's role i guess more or less looked like a way to show
how strong Jura was.

I just wanna know..wasn't Makarov at 5th position in the top ten wizard saints,So if Jura is now 5th ,Does it mean he is stronger than Makarov or is it because of missing out for 7 years Makarov's name is out of the top ten wizard saints?

"The higher I get, the lower I will sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim."
Jun 29, 2014 5:50 AM

Jan 2014
The episodes are getting too short now...
"Down along under Hill, shining in the sunlight. Waiting on the doorstep for the cold starlight."
Jun 29, 2014 6:29 AM
Oct 2013
NwAurion said:
Didn't expect them to end the fight with Orga that fast. Usually, the episode tiltles are one episode ahead. Though it might always been only about Laxus, so it kinda fits again..

And Jura..sure, 5th place of the wizard saints, strongest human wizard etc. is nice and all. But IMHO, all wizard saints should be like this. It was made clear that all wizard saints are extremely powerful, but in the fight against Oracion Seis, Jura was baiscally useless. If he was weaker then they were back then, and will (most likely) still use against Laxus now, after gaining a seven year advantage..

Even when taking the dragon slayers out of the equation, as they are something else and could be counted as "not human", there are like a dozen wizards that are stronger than the lower ranks of the wizard saints.

And we only know about like 10 guilds, all from one (and far from the biggest) country.
Actually, the Wizard Saint title is just something the council gives to mages, I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone else who may be as strong/stronger, but doesn't want the title/the council doesn't know about them.
Jun 29, 2014 6:38 AM

Apr 2008
miskos3 said:
NwAurion said:

Even when taking the dragon slayers out of the equation, as they are something else and could be counted as "not human", there are like a dozen wizards that are stronger than the lower ranks of the wizard saints.

And we only know about like 10 guilds, all from one (and far from the biggest) country.
Actually, the Wizard Saint title is just something the council gives to mages, I find it hard to believe that there isn't someone else who may be as strong/stronger, but doesn't want the title/the council doesn't know about them.

Gildarts is stronger
Jun 29, 2014 11:50 AM

Jun 2012
The comedy has been long gone. Fairy tail should stop trying to be funny and it should put more of it's attention on it's "epic factor". At least they got that one through ½ of the times, as ridiculous as the other half of the times may be.

Orga got one-shotted? Really? And this is all just to show how badass our Laxus is by beating Jura. -_- And that is a spot on guess from me. How many of you are gonna say that Jura isn't going to lose? Laxus already beat some of the top members from one guild on his own. Geeze. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Executioners were unneeded.
Welcome to club: Anime that Should Continue
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=37045
Jun 29, 2014 12:29 PM

Dec 2013
Damn, I hoped they would animate the whole fight. But Jura Vs Orga was epic haha
Rogue vs Gajeel was unexpectedly amazing too, it seemed kinda boring in manga but the way they were moving in shadows was shown really cool in the anime. Oh and Obaabaa is back lmao. 5/5, want more.
Jun 29, 2014 9:24 PM

May 2012
salamander20 said:
Gajeel looked intense,But i preferred the manga,Somehow he looks more sparkly rather than dark and on the other side Jura surely lived up to his name, Orga's role i guess more or less looked like a way to show
how strong Jura was.

I just wanna know..wasn't Makarov at 5th position in the top ten wizard saints,So if Jura is now 5th ,Does it mean he is stronger than Makarov or is it because of missing out for 7 years Makarov's name is out of the top ten wizard saints?

Like i said in my earlier post, the Ten Wizard saint is a title granted by the Magic Council, there are more people powerful than most of 10 wizard saint, that includes Gildarts, the late Ur and even Hades. doesnt mean that Jura is on 5th position of the 10 wizard saint, makes him stronger than makarov who was once in that position. Remember they've been missing for 7 years, so it was not clear whether Jura had come or not surpassed Makarov strength and power. Consider that, Makarov is stronger than Laxus, and i would say, Jura is on par, maybe a little above than Laxus. I dont think Jura surpass Makarov yet.
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 30, 2014 8:41 AM

May 2013
sugoi-pepo
Jul 1, 2014 9:11 PM

Mar 2014
oh shit so many big fights going on at the same time but they shoulda spent more time on the games instead of bringing back the executioners (didn't read manga so not sure if thats how it was)

only way they can make this arc better is if gildarts is in it
Jul 2, 2014 2:53 AM

Apr 2008
Icedout15 said:
oh shit so many big fights going on at the same time but they shoulda spent more time on the games instead of bringing back the executioners (didn't read manga so not sure if thats how it was)

only way they can make this arc better is if gildarts is in it

The Executioners came back in the manga too.

As for Gildarts he'd break all of the previous arcs if he'd been there so he won't be here for this one either
Jul 4, 2014 2:20 PM

Feb 2013
Jeez who's idea was it to hold this in the City itself... jeez if the dragons don't destroy it the guilds will >.>...

Meh i haven't really be entirely interested on Natsu's group all i care bout still is the grand wizard battles and they have pulled my attention into them but they still bore me a little. although with this recent one with Jura Vs Laxus is something i find rather interesting we'll just have to see how it'll play out.
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Jul 5, 2014 9:33 AM
Jul 2013
Fairy Tail will have a spoiler opening forever >.<
Nice episode though :)
Jul 5, 2014 12:13 PM

Jan 2013
Best episode in this arc!And probably in the new Fairy Tail.
Amazing Amaazing!Amazing.
My heart was beating very fast when i saw all the fights,it' was incredible!
Everything in this episode was perfect.That end woooooooow <3
Lector is back,Fairy Tail won :D When i saw Lector & Sting crying...i cried too omg xD it was so epic,tears of happines xD
Erza new armor...oh my <3
Fairy TAIIIIIL!!!!! Best guild ever <3
Go Natsu now is your time to defeat those bastards and escape from the castle.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 6, 2014 11:55 AM

Dec 2011
Gajeel now defines what turning into a bad ass means!

Damn, a fight between shadows is ensuing lol.

It's a good thing Rogue is back to normal and that Frosch is with him.

Oh c'mon... the executioners are back >.>

So the princess is lying? I wonder if she's actually evil O.o

Erza vs Minerva is still in the early stages and we also have Gray x Juvia vs Lyon x Cheria!

Ohooo, Laxus vs Orga vs Jura!

Damn... Jura just 1-hit KO-ed Orga...

So the top 4 aren't human, which makes Jura the strongest human wizard saint...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jul 6, 2014 12:01 PM

Sep 2008
The whole lucy rescuing arc has just been dragging on for far too long. I swear they've just been swatting small flies(the guards) since FOREVER. holy smoke.
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Jul 7, 2014 7:00 AM

Jan 2013
So they show us the outlines of the 4 saints.. I bet a saint arc is up and coming after this arc. Natsu for #1!!
Jul 12, 2014 11:29 AM

Nov 2012
Nice one Gajeel ^ ^
and daaamn Laxus son >.>

btw is it me or are the actual fights like one min and the rest is random sh*t happening? .-.
Jul 15, 2014 2:18 PM
May 2014
If they aren't human... what are they?
Jul 18, 2014 11:39 PM

Dec 2013
Finally the fight between Laxus and Jura, the best one in this arc, is about to start.
Jul 19, 2014 9:15 AM

Jan 2014
Gajeel vs. Rouge fight was really great. Also, I can't wait for Erza vs. Minerva.
At the start I thought that Jura will win, but now I'm not so sure about it. Go Laxus!
Jul 20, 2014 8:14 AM
Dec 2013
Good episode! Gajeel was fucking awesome, too badass.
Was great to see Frosch with Rogue, loved it.
Laxus v Jura, greatness. That one-shot was epic tho.
Jul 22, 2014 1:36 AM

Jul 2014
The clash of the shadow. Wah. Awesome battle. Fro, why so cute.
What's with that devil shadow?

So the evil one is the princess not that captain. Well, wonder why she is lying.

Waaahhh. Jura is so strong now comparing to that of Nirvana arc. Can't wait to know more about this 4 Ishugal king.
And that Laxus at the end, epic.
Google first, ask later
Aug 7, 2014 11:58 AM
May 2011
Cant believe they brought back the executioners. Other than that it wad a good episode.
Sep 5, 2014 6:33 AM

Jun 2011
Can`t wait to see the next episode
Team laxxuss
Oct 12, 2014 2:20 PM

Mar 2010
Jura made things more enticing.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 19, 2014 4:23 AM

Apr 2013
Gajeel destroyed Rogue, but at least it wasn't a oneshot like with Erza so the fight was done pretty nice.

The executioniers are back? Well I don't mind Cosmos since she's so cute, but I'm not really interested in the rest anymore since they've been beaten already anyway.

Best part was Laxus of course, I can't wait for next episode to see his fight continue!
Nov 13, 2014 4:41 AM

May 2011
Good to know that Lucy wasn't lying :D That fight in the end was INSANE, the best battle up until now.
Nov 13, 2014 6:42 PM

Sep 2014
didint like the executioners coming back, Natsu team plot its kind of slow. On the other Hand, i just love the fights of the tournament. Pure awesomenes
Dec 9, 2014 3:55 PM

Jun 2011
Holy shit, that Gajeel.
Holy shit, that Jura.
Holy shit, that Laxus.

Returning executioners is a waste of time. Minerva vs Erza is boring as hell, Kagura is too much of a letdown.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 17, 2014 1:31 PM

Oct 2014
LAXUS LAXUS LAXUSLAXUS LAXUS LAXUSLAXUS LAXUS LAXUSLAXUS LAXUS LAXUSLAXUS LAXUS LAXUSLAXUS LAXUS LAXUSLAXUS LAXUS LAXUSLAXUS LAXUS LAXUSLAXUS LAXUS LAXUSLAXUS LAXUS LAXUSLAXUS LAXUS LAXUS
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2015 3:47 PM

Nov 2014
That's a great quote!
In this world there will always be someone higher than you, but you should look down too. Because the other guy might be right at your feet. GO LAXUS!! =D

And I wanna see more Gruvia! I loved the last time that Gray and Juvia battled together, hopefully this time will end just as good. =D

Gajeel is SO cool! Omg.

I feel so bad for Sting...I hope he gets Lector back soon! I like Sting so much more now than I used to. Even though he did kill the dragon who raised him. *sigh*

Princess why you lying? =(
Jan 31, 2015 7:05 AM

Aug 2013
And this is why Laxus is one of my favorites.
I don't think what Jura showcased is even called magic lol.
Natsu's side is having the anime extension dragging them down.
Aug 29, 2015 4:19 PM

Nov 2014
Frosche is so cute!!! <3

Lmao omg Jura wrecked Orga in one hit that was hilarious. All that Laxus & Orga hype to fight but nopeee Jura's the one we had to watch out for. xD
Sep 25, 2015 12:19 PM

Oct 2014
Not very amused with the executioners coming back. Also when Jura intervened I was thinking that they're underestimating him and it would be funny if he just one shots Orga, which he did, effortlessly, then when he hit Laxus I was still expecting Laxus to get back up and fight but I wasn't expecting him to just straight up uppercut Jura, that was good to see, Laxus being badass again, great episode, minus the executioners.
Dec 9, 2015 7:23 AM

Feb 2015
This episode was amazing compared to everything that came before this. Honestly the first episode from the new series that was actually worth the watch. Finally an episode with decent pacing, plenty of fighting that doesn't get interrupted by a perspective switch every few seconds, and actual animation instead of the Powerpoint slideshows we've had for the previous episodes. Loved it, aside from the recycled scenes from previous episode, and the new OST that just doesn't come close to the quality of that from the first series.
Apr 29, 2016 10:44 AM

Jul 2015
Wow didn't expect orga to get so rekt, i'm so hype for Luuxus vs Jura, it's gonna be epic !
Jul 19, 2016 1:37 PM

Jan 2016
Awsome Episode
Gajeel is just kick Ass.also liked levy's behaviour while watching his fight
Luxus too. I did Not really expect that He became that strong to keep up with Jura that easily
Jul 21, 2016 12:20 PM
Jul 2016
Animation blows. Why can't it be like Attack on Titan or SAO. More execution squad. So boring. Why these Fairy Tail characters never actually execute their opponents makes no sense at all. That's why they have to keep battling the same opponents all the time. Just kill them if they're set on killing you first. Idiots. And change into some armor Erza if you're gonna fight Minerva. You dumb bitch.
Sep 1, 2016 7:47 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Because beating them Executioners wasn't enough in the previous episodes, they are back this episode.
Olga knocked out by Jura and Laxus somehow gets back up.

And Gajeel, boss mode. He made Rogue in DF look plain weak.

Sep 5, 2016 4:16 AM

Jan 2016
Really intense Episode! First the Gajeel battle, Epic! Iron shadow Dragon! aaaaah!
Then a smal tease of the Erza vs Minerva. Seriously hate her.
the Executors are back as well. things are interesting and intense.
Jura Beat the shit out Orga O.O Laxus vs Jura! Aww SHIT!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 13, 2016 9:41 PM

Jul 2013
Even if the fight didn't last that long it was pretty bad ass how Gajeel beat Rogue. I'm glad Rogue went back to normal.

For real? The executioners are back? God they're so annoying.
Arcadios made a good point with the princess. The tears of future Lucy are definitely not from a person who lies, but doe that mean the princess is lying? Curious what will happen there next.

We got a short scene from Erza vs. Minerva, but it doesn't look to good for Erza and her injury. Poor Kagura and Millianna :(

Oh god and then this fight between Jura and Orga. Holy shit Jura is such a monster. He beats him in on hit? That's crazy. But it seems like he ascended in the ladder of the holy mages from 10 to 5. So no wonder why he's so strong. Also interesting to hear that even Jura would never reach on of the places from 1 - 4. What kind of persons must that be? Absolute crazy if I think about it.

Normally I would also say Laxus will beat everyone, but in that case I'm so uncertain. But that hit at the end looked super cool. GO LAXUS!! :P

Apr 6, 2017 1:26 PM

Jul 2009
Laxus!!! Amazing! Looking forward to see more
Jun 10, 2017 7:59 PM

May 2012
#Rekt

That sure was pretty intense, quite liked this episode and the development. Let's see what's next.
Nov 8, 2017 11:04 PM

Sep 2012
Finally, Laxus vs Jura
Jan 4, 2018 11:27 PM

May 2013
DAS MAH BABYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤ YOU GET THAT PUNCH IN, LAXUS ❤❤❤

Ugh, they brought back the Executioners >.> I just hate that -tai guy. He's so fucking annoying as hell.
Feb 24, 2018 12:18 PM
Dec 2017
owaahh! Laxus punch him back.. damn that guy is cool
Jan 31, 2019 5:19 AM

Oct 2013
This episode was all over the place, but I started to tear up when Frosch came to Rogue's defense. :'(

Gajeel rarely impresses me, but he was cool here.
The return of the executioners is zzz.
Olga getting faceplanted was lol.
Lexus roflstomping Jura after how seriously Jura has been hyped will be bullshit. I'm seriously hoping it doesn't go that route.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 63 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2015

98 by 1spartan106 »»
Sep 12, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 61 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aiko_Hiroshi - Jun 5, 2015

95 by 1spartan106 »»
Sep 12, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2015

49 by DrFeelGood887 »»
Aug 14, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 102 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

180 by Dweb71 »»
Aug 5, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

130 by bakughoue »»
Aug 4, 9:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.