Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jan 20, 2014 1:14 PM
Dec 2013
solomon585858 said:
Chisaki is pitiful. Really. Still in love with a little kid. Reminds me of Sakura from Naruto.
dude its 5 years. and besides age shouldnt be a barrier. still amazing ep :) loved the meetin back between hikari n chisaki. hikari deserves a thumbs up for the perfect words :)
Jan 20, 2014 1:18 PM
Dec 2013
Cambiare said:
WataMika said:
I don't know if it's just me but I really wanted Tsumugo and Manaka to end up togather.... MANAKA COME BACK !!

i totally agree with you, chisakixhikari ftw!
great episode thou, hikari bieng real mature and all :)
YES :D Hikari x Chisaki would seriously make this year an epic year for me. most animes ive watched have ended up with the pairing i was always rooting for... Don't break my heart nagi no asukara <_<
Jan 20, 2014 1:20 PM
Dec 2013
Orevataf said:
Would like to see Hikari get on with Chisaki-nee now... XD Tsumugu go to the city and study fish or whatever just don't take Chisaki!!
Couldnt express myself better :p

LiMaKuS said:
kido22 said:

you hope?

I hope that they will be together (Chisaki and Hikari)
We're two bro :D and man that kido22 guy is confusing me so bad lool. Life is unpredictable just like this show, they bring a twist in every episode. And frankly a pairing as such would not surprise me :) Hikari x Chisaki (Y)
Hiro169Jan 20, 2014 1:50 PM
Jan 20, 2014 1:27 PM

Nov 2012
It's a good thing Hikari can accept changes pretty quick.

Chisaki though... she grew (her height I mean)!

Okairi Hikari!
Jan 20, 2014 1:36 PM
Dec 2013
Voidedicon said:
Mrowr said:
I feel like I'm the only person who hates all the ships right now.

Hikari x Miuna is bullshit
Tsumugu x Chisaki is also bullshit

The only one that sits well for me is Kaname x Sayu and Manaka x Seaslugs

... and the curve ball of Hikari x Chisaki

YOU SHARE MY PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tsumugu is WAY TOO PASSIVE IT PISSES ME OFF xD to the point i have to use caps to complain!
Man this polygon tho... Seriously its like this author loves to play with our feelings knowing we know that he likes to keep the same pairing all the way through. Man I feel like we're being laughed at.

{Meanwhile}
Director: Man, this is good stuff, how are you going to end it.
Author: Boss, it will end at the last episode.
Director: How?
Author: I'm going to rip them a new Clannad. :3
Director: Alright, your Hired, what studio do you want?
Author: P.A works
Director: Why?
Author: It makes ripping them a new Clannad even more entertaining.
Author: Because P.A. Works is eye candy and viewers can't get enough of it.
[15 episodes in]
Audience: *RAGE TABLE FLIP* *AHHHGGGG LOVE POLYGON HAIR RIPPING* *EMOTIONAL BAT OF HURT EVERY EPISODE* *Huddle in Corner while waiting for next episode because withdrawls*
{End cutscene}

Is basically what they are trying to do....
Laughed so much when i read that post xD definitely true.

Mrowr said:

Omg i feel you man, like why uncle and niece? and sure tsumugu is a good guy, but i cant seem to like him or care as to what happens to him. Totally rooting for Hikari x Chisaki, age is nothing more than a number ;)
Jan 20, 2014 2:13 PM
Jan 2014
Hiro169 said:
Voidedicon said:
Mrowr said:

YOU SHARE MY PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tsumugu is WAY TOO PASSIVE IT PISSES ME OFF xD to the point i have to use caps to complain!
Man this polygon tho... Seriously its like this author loves to play with our feelings knowing we know that he likes to keep the same pairing all the way through. Man I feel like we're being laughed at.

{Meanwhile}
Director: Man, this is good stuff, how are you going to end it.
Author: Boss, it will end at the last episode.
Author: I'm going to rip them a new Clannad. :3
Director: Alright, your Hired, what studio do you want?
Author: P.A works
Director: Why?
Author: It makes ripping them a new Clannad even more entertaining.
Author: Because P.A. Works is eye candy and viewers can't get enough of it.
[15 episodes in]
Audience: *RAGE TABLE FLIP* *AHHHGGGG LOVE POLYGON HAIR RIPPING* *EMOTIONAL BAT OF HURT EVERY EPISODE* *Huddle in Corner while waiting for next episode because withdrawls*
{End cutscene}

Is basically what they are trying to do....
Laughed so much when i read that post xD definitely true.

Mrowr said:

Omg i feel you man, like why uncle and niece? and sure tsumugu is a good guy, but i cant seem to like him or care as to what happens to him. Totally rooting for Hikari x Chisaki, age is nothing more than a number ;)

say things that make no sense, when you have to say one thing bosogna have evidence and clues, not instead of why I say that I like that couple must be so ...
characters Miuna, tsugumu and also Manaka what will?
Miuna will end up with the granddaddy of Tsumugu.?
Tsumugu with his hand?
hikari in 1 month you will forget to Manaka, who two days earlier had declared (always in love with her) rejected Chisaki, and now they're going to end up together ....
but are you sure that Chisaki is still in love with hikari? forever if it was?
it is possible that in five years is not nothing going on between her and tsugumu born ...
Jan 20, 2014 2:45 PM
Oct 2013
Ongaku008 said:
I was thinking about Episode 15 again and that Hikari said ''for me it´s just the day before yesterday''.
So I just realised that the last thing Kaname saw ,was Chisaki hugging Tsumugu.
My feels :(!

Thinking of it like that, Kaname will go straight from seeing Chisaki hug Tsumugu, to seeing them living together as adults and having become closer than ever.

This kid really is unlucky, he seemed so attached to her so far but if the show really goes for TsumuguxChisaki he might get forced into the role of a helpless onlooker as his worst predictions inevitably come true. :/

It's funny how virtually every character aside from Akari has unrequited feelings at this point. Maybe they should rename Nagi no Asukara as "Stuck in the friendzone: the series".
Jan 20, 2014 3:42 PM
Jan 2014
I think Chisaki’s main role in this series is to accept change and embrace it , and until this happens , her character wont be fully developed.
During the time skip she was Forced to change in many ways , fisicaly and mentaly, but she still clinged onto the past . Now she kinda started to move on but thats when hikari appears ,beeing somehow a portal to the past. I dont think Chisaki Is still inlove with hikari, but the though of her old self and how things were before everithing changed. So here is where Tsumugu comes in, i think he is the one who will help her to understand than not always change is bad and that it is part of life to change.
I think that when kaname and manaka (if she does) comes back she will understand that things will never be what they were, she will start living in the present and stop living in the past, and have some how the closure she needs.
In my opinion Chisaki does have feelings for Tsumugu, only that she is blinded with her fear of change, and accepting this feelings will mean some kind of change.
I dont think tsumugu x chisakiki or tsusaki is only a shippable pairing but also means development in both of them, if chisaki stayed with hikari or kaneme (which are too young for her by the way, in my opinion) would mean nothing to her character or the others, kaname needs to move on from chisaki, and hikari, well he has other problems to solve.
Jan 20, 2014 3:43 PM
Jan 2014
cafe_conleche said:
Thinking of it like that, Kaname will go straight from seeing Chisaki hug Tsumugu, to seeing them living together as adults and having become closer than ever.

This kid really is unlucky, he seemed so attached to her so far but if the show really goes for TsumuguxChisaki he might get forced into the role of a helpless onlooker as his worst predictions inevitably come true. :/

It's funny how virtually every character aside from Akari has unrequited feelings at this point. Maybe they should rename Nagi no Asukara as "Stuck in the friendzone: the series".

THIS right here is what is bothering me for over 2 weeks, i can FEEL his pain already, it is some intense shit, and its going to get worse. I cant possible see a happy ending for kaname, no way will kaname will accept sayu as a partner. I liked them more when they where sea people instead of this land shit.. Chisaki x kaname was the only ship i cared about, They seemend so cute together.. tsumugu always seems so negative..
Jan 20, 2014 8:41 PM

Apr 2012
Pretty sure there is like a 0% chance for Manaka x Tsumugu. Seems like Tsumugu is in love with Chikari, and I don't think Tsumugu ever looked at Manaka romantically anyways.
It kinda creeps me out that Chisaki still seems to have feelings for Hikari and even more repulsed by the idea of a Hikari x Miuna. I mean Chisaki is in college now and Hikari is still in middle school? Regarding Miuna, come on mang he's your uncle lol (even though they are not blood related). Not sure how I feel about these new ship creations and the changing dynamics of the existing ships. PLEASE COME BACK MANAKA THIS IS GETTING TOO WEIRD FOR ME!

Them feels mang. I'm so confused. The author is just trying to cock block everyone. FOREVERALONE
zzzeallyJan 20, 2014 8:46 PM

Jan 22, 2014 6:33 AM

Dec 2013
himeki-hiradaira said:
I think Chisaki’s main role in this series is to accept change and embrace it , and until this happens , her character wont be fully developed.
During the time skip she was Forced to change in many ways , fisicaly and mentaly, but she still clinged onto the past . Now she kinda started to move on but thats when hikari appears ,beeing somehow a portal to the past......

I never liked the idea of HikarixChisaki being a couple. That´s why I wanted her to get together with Kaname,Tsumugu or some other person.

Although I don´t like the pairing I think there would still be a chance for HikarixChisakie (or KanamexChisaki) if Chisaki would be 27 and Hikari 22 or so, but 14 and 19 are two diffrent stages in life and your pointed out good reasons why I think Tsumugu is now the only good choice for Chisaki.

I would be really disappointed if at the end of this series Chisaki would still cling on to the past like now and still couldn´t get over her feelings for Hikari.
There a things in life which you can´t change , but you should still move on and try to make the best out of it. It would be great if the creators would focus more on this insteaf of ''true love never ends, even if it´s unrequited''.
Days need to be longer. 24 hours isn't enough ...
Jan 22, 2014 8:00 AM

May 2010
You know what? I miss Manaka. Miuna trying so hard for Hikari. Loved the part where Chisaki and Hikari met.
Jan 22, 2014 8:14 AM

Aug 2013
TragicRomance said:
You know what? I miss Manaka. Miuna trying so hard for Hikari. Loved the part where Chisaki and Hikari met.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I wonder if this also true for Chisaki towards Kaname.

Kanameee.... T____T
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 22, 2014 9:31 AM
May 2012
I really want manaka didn't show up
i want her stay dead and i don't hate her ( she my favorite character)
if they revie her the ending would be predictable or anticlimatic >.>
Jan 22, 2014 12:34 PM
Jan 2014
k6666 said:
I really want manaka didn't show up
i want her stay dead and i don't hate her ( she my favorite character)
if they revie her the ending would be predictable or anticlimatic >.>

The ending has already been made predictable AND anticlimatic if you ask me. hikari and kaname suddenly the same age as sayu and miuna, what are the odds?, AND ofc we dont want to leave out tsumugu and chisaki, oh they are the same age? thats convenient.

The timeskip just didnt do it for me, chisaki living with tsumugu is the biggest bullshit ive ever seen, not liking it one bit. it would have been realistic if she went with akari. She met tsumugu like a few fucking weeks ago, while she knew akari her whole live, she even offered a place to stay.

(this strange grandpa ive met two weeks ago is asking me to live with him and his grandson, sure why not? its better than living with the sister of the my crush. 100% legit.)
Jan 22, 2014 12:58 PM

Jul 2009
THIS WEEK ON NAGI NO LOVE DODECAHEDRON
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 22, 2014 3:51 PM

Apr 2012
omg can't get enough of the new opening <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7SbShC4zHM

Jan 22, 2014 10:54 PM
Dec 2013
hmm... Manaka was the sacrifice lamb while Kaname's 'unintentionally' sacrificed to Sea God. But i feel they will resurface to see the other friends were already with a bit 'unexpected' couple and made up their mind to stay on land. Perhaps Manaka decided to become Uroko-sama substitute and change the Sea God rule to allow sea human comeback to their home and Kaname with his level-headed attitude taking place the Priest. Medetashi medetashi... haha
Jan 23, 2014 12:05 AM

Jan 2014
Hell yeah, this is your only last chance tsumugu, shoot chisaki down or never ! make her realize that, hikari is way too impossible for her to be with now. 5 Years is pretty damn far.

And well, i'll also say hell yeah, this is the first time i watch Romance anime that's developing Uncle-Niece ship, damn creator, you're genius xD.

Also, it's kinda complicated how it'll be goin between Sayu and Kaname, and i'd feel bad about Kaname. His last breath since 5 years was spent to see a heart-cracking moment, Chisaki hugged Tsumugu, man, i kinda know how y felt back there. So, Sayu! this is your duty to comfort him, make him forget that ungrateful women !!! >:(

P.S : Y Know? I'm in the Hikari x Miuna Fraction ! xD
Jan 23, 2014 11:38 AM

Jan 2013
Me surpreendeu, na boa. Os personagens são melhores do que eu esperava; em questão da formação do personagem, personalidade consistência etc... E a historia também, não sei porque mas essa mudança drastica deu um up a coisa toda huahuahuahua
Jan 25, 2014 12:11 AM

Nov 2007
Still seems somewhat obvious how things will go.

Chisaki still likes Hikari. Miuna likes him.

Tsumugu likes Chisaki.

Hikari will start getting used to the "new things", but won't give up on Manaka. Might even get closer to Chisaki or Miuna.

Manaka returns. There's no real choice as he picks Manaka anyway.

Tsumugu gets with Chisaki.

Kanama never had a chance.

With that said I'd like to be surprised. If Chisaki gets her chance after waiting this long she deserves it, but it doesn't seem likely.

It will probably be hard for him to see Miuna as anything. Kinda awkward too since his sister getting boned by her father.
Jan 25, 2014 12:22 PM

Aug 2011
"Hikari's smile: want to protect/10"- Miuna Shiotome
Feb 2, 2014 9:02 AM
Feb 2014
I only like the part where Chisaki and Hikari meet, I was crying so hard and when she hit him and chase him was so cute. I am not watching this show for the ships but the story and characters.
Feb 3, 2014 6:15 PM

Jun 2012
I

cry

T_T

so much complication. .
I personally want Chisaki with Hikari, but I doubt this will happen. I really dislike Tsumugu x Chisaki, but maybe I'll have to deal with it. Still waiting on what's-his-name who they all got mad at (sry, been over a month since I last watched this series), and that will further complicate things.

Feb 5, 2014 1:30 PM

Jan 2011
Pretty good episode, but still feels sort of durpy to me. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 7, 2014 8:03 PM

Feb 2012
so............................

has the ship sailed on manaka x tsugumu???????

i will ship them til the end. if chisaki x tsugumu becomes reality, i will cry. not good tears. i'd rather have chisaki with hikari.

manaka x tsugumu 5evar
Feb 11, 2014 2:18 AM

Jul 2013
Wow, dem feels. The scene with Hikari and Chisaki was absolutely brilliant, and the scene with Hikari and Tsugumu made me shed some tears. I hope Manaka is still alive and is just hibernating, she hit the ground pretty damn hard so I'm wondering if that killed her or not.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2014 5:56 PM

Sep 2008
The 5 o'clock song made me feel like I really was watching Shinsekai Yori.

Awesome episode.
Feb 17, 2014 11:02 PM

Apr 2012
solomon585858 said:
WataMika said:
I don't know if it's just me but I really wanted Tsumugo and Manaka to end up togather.... MANAKA COME BACK !!

Unfortunately stupid writers will make her being end up with stupid and annoying Hikari. Even back then she kinda implied that Tsumugu is too good, too "bright" for her.

You're an idiot. I would have supported Manaka x Hikari, but since Manaka is an annoying bitch, I wouldn't even care if she disappeared from the show completely. Hikari x Miuna all the way, she's the only one that deserves him.
Feb 19, 2014 8:23 PM

Aug 2013
This episode was so full of irony. Chisaki wanting that nothing change, still it's her that is changing. Akari saying that Miuna doesn't understand them, still she can't understand her daughter-in-law feeling.

This episode was depressing again, though there was some light from there to there. When Chisaki finally encounter Hikari, it was really touching. Being so scared of being incompatible, he still is the same and she's still a friend to him.

Miuna is really attentive. I think she might be the one that understand hikari feeling the msot.

I thought that Hikara would much more in a lethargy because of what happened to Mana, but of course, we saw when he confronted Tsumugu that he was just hidding his feeling.

I guess that next episode, Kaname will appear, or the one after. He's in the OP, he can't stay underwater for ever :P

Again, I really wanna know what happened to Mana and what will happen to her now, if she not dead. The sacrifice was to make the new Sea God bride if I remember, right? So is she a godess now? If she's the God wife, I guess ManaxHikari is pretty much impossible...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 10, 2014 11:52 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, another amazing episode.
I didn't think about it at first, but once Hikari said how he felt 5 years ago was only a day ago, it actually might be really difficult for him. Miuna waving the flag for Hikari nearly made me tear up, I actually wouldn't mind Miuna x Hikari route.

Hikari is also still a great protagonist; he has his flaws, but his rationality and determination through everything is something I really respect. He did have some trouble in the beginning once he woke up, but he's already trying to make himself get used to the whole situation, and even cheered up Chisaki when they met, even if Hikari is the one who's stressed about everything the most. I also think Miuna helped with Hikari's recovery at the end there.

Plus, the way Miuna said "I want to protect his smile" just like Hikari said in the beginning of the series to Manaka, that's really interesting. I hope it's not foreshadowing that Miuna is going to lose Hikari to someone else and support him in the side-lines, just like what happened to Hikari and Manaka.
Mar 14, 2014 6:37 AM

Jun 2011
That was good. I like how real Hikari was acting toward the changes around him.

When Miuna mentioned they are in the same age, I instantly thought of shipping them. Was this intentional by the original creator? XD
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 14, 2014 6:45 AM

Mar 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
That was good. I like how real Hikari was acting toward the changes around him.

When Miuna mentioned they are in the same age, I instantly thought of shipping them. Was this intentional by the original creator? XD
Of course. *raising Hikari x Miuna flag*
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 5, 2014 2:38 AM

May 2013
Hikari ans Chisaki meeting is nice. Hikari didn't change at all and he didn't fall into depression.
If you want everything you'll end up with nothing.
Apr 8, 2014 4:31 PM

May 2012
That ending was pretty cute! It's really developing quite nicely, I really wonder what's next!
Apr 10, 2014 7:15 AM

Aug 2010
Oddyeus said:

You're an idiot. I would have supported Manaka x Hikari, but since Manaka is an annoying bitch, I wouldn't even care if she disappeared from the show completely. Hikari x Miuna all the way, she's the only one that deserves him.

^+1

I'm definitely diggin' these Manaka-less episodes tbqh.
Apr 29, 2014 6:06 AM

Jan 2009
Change can be scary. But it can't be helped. We all age, so change is just natural

8/10
May 18, 2014 12:23 PM

Dec 2013
I disapprove Hikari x Miuna. . .
Jun 24, 2014 6:56 AM
May 2012
"Seeing things change really can be a scary thing" Yes it is, Hikari. I understand and know how it feels, man.
The scene between Hikari and Tsumugu, Hikari and Chisaki were really good.
This is what I think the pairings will be because of the time skip:

Chisaki and Tsumugu - They are at the same age, and I think Tsumugu likes her. Chisaki will let go of Hikari since Hikari didn't age.
Hikari and Manaka - They are still at the same age and I think Manaka finally realized that she loves Hikari.
Kaname and Sayu - They are at the same age now, and it's clear that Sayu likes him, but I don't know if they can still show Kaname developing feelings towards her considering that Kaname loves Chisaki. Kaname should appear already next episode.
Miuna and that guy who confessed to her or no one - First, I don't think Akari and her husband will approve of Miuna and Hikari. Second, Hikari looks at her as a family member. Third, Hikari loves Manaka so much. Miuna literally raised a flag this episode, though. If that guy who confessed to her will be shown more and developed, then I think it can work.

Pairings that I wanted to happen if the time skip didn't happen, but I don't give a shit anymore because I know it won't happen.

Hikari and Manaka - It can't be helped and I don't mind it happening. Also, they love each other.
Kaname and Chisaki - Poor guy really deserves Chisaki, and I am sure that Chisaki will learn to love him because Chisaki's feelings changes easily (Even though she talks about not changing most of the time...maybe that is why she even talks about it). I don't want her feelings to change of course if she finally loves poor Kaname.
Miuna and Sayu is out of the picture, just crushes towards Hikari and Kaname.
Tsumugu - This guy just acts like a guide to them. He knows what to say and how to trigger things. He is awesome, and it really looks like he doesn't have interest about love. I can say: Tsumugu and Sea ahahaha.

So now, I really don't care anymore about who ends up with who.....but of course, I will still cringe when I see something I don't like happening to the romance.
I am still enjoying this show, though, romance aside.
I just feel like writing this ahahaha. Now, I guess I should go hit the gym. I shall continue this tomorrow.
Jul 8, 2014 2:38 AM

May 2009
Chisaki x Kaname
Hikari x Manaka

THAT'S HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BEEEE....

I loved Miuna in the beginning but now she's annoying.. I bet this will end in
Kaname x Sayu
Hikari x Miuna
Chisaki x Tsumugu
Manaka is the spirit ish character who's actually dead but ends up coming back as some sort of God/Spirit thingy......
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jul 10, 2014 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
Well, Chisaki HAS changed a bit, Hikari... if you know what I mean, heheh
Jul 14, 2014 1:26 AM

Feb 2008
Why do people not talk about the amazingness that is Akira with his obsession with KANCHOU?!?!? Shit makes me laugh so hard.
Jul 26, 2014 7:00 AM

Dec 2009
holy...

and i never thought i'd say it but i'm all for any and all more hikari x miuna scenes for the rest of the show even though i know he's probably gonna end up with manaka.
Aug 19, 2014 8:47 AM
May 2013
I'm a bit surprised since I never really noticed that Miuna thought that way about Hikari, but apparently she did even when they were different ages...

And I didn't really think about this before, but nobody except Hikari actually knows about Manaka's... sacrifice, and it doesn't look like he told anybody. I wonder if the characters would question how Akari made it back up... she doesn't know about Manaka since she was unconscious.
kabiiAug 19, 2014 8:55 AM
Aug 20, 2014 8:03 PM

Apr 2014
this is quickly becoming one of my favourite seies
hikari talking to tsumugu scene was amazing
all aboard the hikari x miuna train
Sep 13, 2014 6:34 AM

Oct 2012
Hikari and Chisaki's scene T_T
Aww.. Nice moves Hikari
He just made depressing things into happy things

Now we just need Kaname
And the shipping is complete for Sayu :)
"Signature removed"
Oct 6, 2014 3:48 AM

Jan 2012

Hikari still loves Manaka which is understandable since time hasn't passed for him,
Chisaki still loves Hikari even after spending five years with Tsugumu who seems to harbor feelings for her,
apparently Miuna also loves Hikari even though he's technically her uncle,
not one person mentions Kaname, who has to be my favorite character! :P
Nov 13, 2014 2:02 AM

Jul 2013
I think Chisaki will finally be able to get over her romantic feelings for Hikari now. They still lingered before she saw them, but now they can finally go back to being friends. At least half of the group is there now. I wonder if Kaname's gonna come back too since he's in the opening.

Hikari/Miuna is still going to bother me though...

I really like Sayu's character in this half of the show. She seems pretty independent and badass for a 14 year old haha.
Dec 17, 2014 8:00 AM

Jan 2013
This episode really moves the feelings.
More than the first part was sad, with Hikari seeing how much has changed and what he has lost in these 5 years, while everyone followed their lives, Hikari is just lost and "scared".

But when he finds something that he knew for a long time and that still hasn't changed (well, his sister had a son, she has her life and family now, even though she felt sad, she "moved on"), with that person being Chisaki, he smiled and realized that not everything has changed. And this was the happy part.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

13 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Jul 17, 8:15 AM

» The ending (spoilers)

solele - Jul 13, 2021

14 by Silveredge7 »»
Jul 15, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

653 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 25, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

432 by CrimsonMidnight »»
Jun 24, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

177 by basskiller »»
Jun 15, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.