Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Oct 26, 2014 11:50 AM

Oct 2011
Great episode, yuki seems like a bad ass now, although it's all yuno like usual (not a bad thing). Poor little girl had to face yuno... got chopped. Was not expecting 1st and 2nd to betray 8th like that though.
Feb 25, 2015 11:19 PM

Sep 2014
I had a feeling the third corpse was the "real" Yuno.
Apr 8, 2015 4:51 PM

Jan 2008
U9 said:
WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL, SERIOUSLY!?

What if she's an impostor? Yukki never really got to know the "real" Yuno, the one he's been with for the past months is this one. Why should he care what her name is? The author made this so overly dramatic...

Lol this.. who the hell cares?? D: Certainly Yukki shouldn't.. he's always making a big fuss out of stupid shit... D;
Apr 11, 2015 6:10 PM

Feb 2015
Wow. Episodes are getting more interesting now.

I like how Yuki grew up a bit.
Jun 3, 2015 7:27 AM

Nov 2014
Here we go again. He gets manipulated to not trust Yuno even thought she has never betrayed him. Worst protagonist ever, I thought we got to see some progress since he is not a whiny kid anymore but he is still the same obnoxious person
Jun 19, 2015 5:25 PM

Jan 2015
So, lovey-dovey moment with the orphan chick, then minutes later she gets her head sliced off? k
Jul 4, 2015 12:54 PM
Jun 2015
Is that Yuki's long lost non-pussy twin brother?
Jul 8, 2015 4:15 PM
Feb 2015
All the diary members are revealed and yuki was a bad ass but evil. Yuno isn't yuno... oh boy. Feel bad for the eighth she had to see all her kids die... And she never wanted to become God in the first place...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 8, 2015 1:39 PM

Aug 2014
Omg Yukki and Yuno entrance was awesome! He starting to act like a man and Yuno decided to die for him? or is she deceiving him?

I am not sure what is the truth about the third body, but I think Yukki should trust Yuno after all that happened. Maybe it is some more complex thing? Like she had copy of herself/twin/clone? She must die anyway if Yukki must win. Maybe this game already got destined winner or already happened? It's too complicated, but I like this anime series more after each episode ;]
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 10, 2015 1:03 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, this episode was awesome. Yuki finally being a total badass, the way he just betrayed and gunned down 8ths allies was pretty great. Also Yuno with her pro sword skills, chopping that chicks head off with a psychotic smile on her face, just awesome.

Oh, and we also find out that Yuno...isn't actually Yuno. So, who is she exactly?
Shape430Aug 10, 2015 7:08 PM
Sep 29, 2015 3:41 PM

Dec 2013
And that was the day Yukiteru found his balls.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 17, 2015 10:58 AM

Nov 2015
It was odd that the 20 secs from episode one relates to this episode. No way anyone could have remembered unless it was a re-watch. So is that Yuno from the future? Doesn't make much sense for her to go back to the past if she won the game unless God was powerless to bring back the dead.

Yuno goes back in time to save her Yuki from death by sacrificing herself?
Dec 30, 2015 3:43 PM

Oct 2010
Akise is the intelligent know-it-all, so why would he expect Yuki to turn on Yuno based on whether she's "the real Yuno Gasai" or not? What does that mean to Yuki? This girl has already terrified and mistreated him, but he's still with her. Not because she's "the real Yuno Gasai." Not even any longer because he's afraid of her or using her. He's with her because of what she, this girl, has done for him, whoever she is. He's with her because, in spite of her mistakes, she's earned his trust more than any other living person he knows. Akise should realize that.

And any good detective should stop jumping to conclusions with such certainty once aware that major supernatural magic is going on. (I haven't watched/read further, just saying.)

EDIT: Finished the show. I stand by this.
nDroaeJan 1, 2016 10:07 AM
Feb 22, 2016 3:41 PM

Jan 2015
What was a bit annoying was how Yukki was just reading a script the whole time at the meeting. It was like he was faking it and his character never changed. I also hated how short the development change was. One episode he's a coward and the next episode he's full of confidence and a big shot. What really should of happened was he should of figured out he doesn't need to depend on Yuno for everything he does and during that time away from her he should of thought of a plan against the 7th's on his own.
Mar 20, 2016 4:12 AM

Apr 2014
Can you go from A wimpy who could not decide well in a fight to a freaking Murderous Killer because you have a good reason?!?!...that's sick.

It's like from a Heroic Akito Tenkawa to a Not Smiling And keep Killing your enemies because of what they did to him.

It's like Shuu from GC where his crush died and he snap and became Cruel and abuse his power...

Any rate this is sooo wrong... If you at least show a montage of his training... I can't believe he even KILLED someone who was kind to him.... Technically... It was Yuno.
LoongFeelsMar 20, 2016 4:21 AM
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Mar 30, 2016 8:56 AM

Jun 2015
That twist at the end was... unusual. I mean,
Oh well, I guess I'll keep watching and find out.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Apr 22, 2016 12:08 AM

Mar 2014
Still , The "Psychological Thriller" they say , is what got me here ~ . It's good ~ .
MC finally decides to act . With all sacrifices for him just to have a clear mind .
To be able to go this far .. is thanks to your partner-in-crime now ~ .
This Plot-twist seems reasonable ~ . Regards to MC having courage .
INTENSE EPISODE !!! I like it !! DNA doesn't LIE .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2016 6:19 AM

Jun 2010
I find this show kinda stupid now. It's bothering me how Yuno and Yuki are always clinging into each other, kissing in public, Yuno's way of dressing and so on, when you consider they're only 14 years old. And Yuki driving a car better than most people. Seriously.
I'm not saying everything needs to be 100% realistic, of course not, but some things are better be more realistic than they are now, since the MC is that young.

And I don't like Yuki when he's hopeless, coward and pathetic. But I also don't like him when he's acting like a leader. Without Yuno he'd be the first one to die in this show.
So maybe the best choice for becoming a God should be the 8th - the orphanage woman, but I still like Minene.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2016 1:27 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, that was really exciting!

Yuki and Yuno were so badass in this episode!

I loved Yuno's black dress!

I wonder who she really is.
Jun 30, 2016 12:18 PM

May 2015
yukiteru finally changed now i can actually think of him as the main character
Kono Giorno Giovana Niwa Yume Ga Aru
Jul 1, 2016 10:43 AM
May 2015
Did Shinji Ikari just turn into Lelouch Lamperouge? That's a bit... unexpected.
Jul 4, 2016 1:55 PM
Sep 2015
Eighth's character design still bothers me - it's like she was pulled out of a gag manga or something.

Wonder why something like that reveal is making Yukki step away. This is still the only Yuno he's ever known, and he already knows how much of a psycho she is. Why does her replacing the real Yuno before the survival game even began make any difference?
Sep 10, 2016 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
kalinime said:
Wonder why something like that reveal is making Yukki step away. This is still the only Yuno he's ever known, and he already knows how much of a psycho she is. Why does her replacing the real Yuno before the survival game even began make any difference?

EXACTLY. Didn't get that either.

Damn, Yuno looked cute in that black outfit. 9th was damn cute with the squirrel as well XD.
Seems like Yukki is completely commited to Yuno now that he really wants to win the game no matter what.
Also, their plan went south and now all 5 diary owner are at one place. That's Hype right there.
Wondering what the fact that Yuno is not Yuno has to do with everything, but oh well.
Next episode already!
Sep 23, 2016 3:53 AM

Jun 2016
Good to see Yukki fighting in this episode. What'sup with 11th's diary?
Oct 26, 2016 7:21 AM

Mar 2016
Wow, this is the Yuki i've been waiting for.
Also, i tatally didn't expect he would double cross 8th.
Next ep is going to be awesome (i hope).
Nov 4, 2016 12:57 PM

Jun 2016
Yuki can't even make his own speech and depends on Yuno's script? It's so rare for me not to like MCs as learning everything about a character makes you inevitably emphathize with them, but I really don't like Yuki. He's pathetic. But I'm not against his presence, he is a good example of a real human being.
Jan 4, 2017 2:36 PM

Mar 2010
Okay a bit confusing but This fake yuno seems legit about how she feels about yuki. As weird as this may be he still needs here. This is where he fails every god damn time.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 17, 2017 6:47 AM

Jan 2014
the fuck, that was massacre. didn't see it coming
Jan 24, 2017 9:49 AM

May 2016
They made a real deal now damn I'm so confused ?
Feb 7, 2017 11:11 PM
Jul 2018
Lol at Yuki throwing up after stabbing someone in the previous episode to all of a sudden becoming a badass killing people like its nothing.
Omg that cliffhanger!
Mar 18, 2017 12:20 AM

May 2013
Ehhh. Even though it's all just an act, I think it's too soon for this new Yuki to show up. He's still just a pipsqueak who can't do anything on his own -__-

lol I forgot Akise is in this anime. He's been MIA lmao
Apr 22, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2016
Oh yes, I'm very confused but.....

Y-yuuki... you KNOW that they all want you dead. You know that they're trying to betray you, just as you did to Eighth. Why would you trust them over the only one who's been protecting you?! Plus.... that doesn't even suggest that you've ever known the real Gasai Yuno! It doesn't matter who she is. Please, not now, don't give up trust now....
Jun 9, 2017 9:43 PM

Dec 2016
At this point what the fuck is the matter if Yuno isn't actually Yuno, Yukki has already looked past her already far more crazy acts dozens of times now! Also why didn't Yuno just shoot the Eleventh in the head when she had the chance??? shit is dumb
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 4, 2017 10:40 AM

Jul 2009
Huh, so Eleventh is the mayor of the city ... dang! I don't really see why Yuki and them teamed up with him to betray Eighth instead, I feel like it would've been better to work together to take out the strongest person first. Oh well. Anyway, kind of silly how they helped her to escape, does Eleventh have plans for her or something? Also, Yuki just knowing how to drive a car as a 14-year-old ... OK there -_-" Not to mention them breaking through that barrier/wall, like I'm pretty sure they were built so that cars don't break them! Sigh >_< I don't really understand the last part, why is someone pretending to be Yuno? O_o Plus I mean ... it's not like Yuki knew the original Yuno right? I guess he just didn't like the fact that she's lying to him and pretending to be someone else lol. Also yeah they totally should have just killed Eleventh when they caught him ... ugh, people delaying things like this is so annoying. Either way, at least we can definitely see Yuki being a it more confident and, well, capable of killing this episode for sure :P
Oct 16, 2017 7:13 AM

Jun 2016
Finally, we all know the identity of all the Mirai Nikki owners. The Eleventh is apparently the Mayor. Holy shit. Haha. And Deus finally revealed all their faces to each other. Lmfao.

1 Yukki
2 Yuno
3 Sensei
4 That detective
5 That kid
6 Clairvoyance
7 Ai and Marco
8 The Orphanage Director
9 Minene
10 The Dog Lover lmfao
11 Mayor
12 The blind guy

Just when I thought Yukki and Yuno are working fine with the Eighth and her children, them two betrayed her. Goddamnit. I feel bad for that little girl, though. She was so nice. Ugh. I really liked her since she was so nice, but no Yuno fucking cut her head. What the fuck. I swear Eighth is probably the most sane out of them owners. She's so kindhearted, but somehow I feel like she's hiding something through that facade. Haha. She's like a plush toy, I wanna hug her. :D

So, the Third body belongs to the real Yuno? What the fuck. What the fuck. So, who's this Yuno we've been liking from the get-go? What the fuck. Just when I thought everything's going well with Yukki and Yuno, and here's another fucked up thing to fuck with their relationship. Lmfao. Idk anymore. Idk how to feel about this. YUNO, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!?! WAAAAAH.
TheDoggoneGirlOct 16, 2017 7:16 AM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 30, 2017 8:28 PM
Jul 2017
Boy was that a shit episode! Loaded with plot twists for the sake of having plot twists, without any rhyme or reason. Yuno is dressed like a dominatrix for no reason, as this show continues to confuse me with who and who isn't a future diary user. Why did Taro have one, why haven't I seen him in the game before?
Jan 8, 2018 1:07 AM
Apr 2017
shachikuakita said:
I am sorta shocked by Yukki's transformation too.

You're right. Too many shows have MC's that are just Shinji Ikari substitutes. Yuki isn't a terrible character, but he isn't a particularly well-developed one, either, and this sharp turn in his character just makes that more apparent.

Hope we see more of Minene in the last few episodes, she's a fun character.
Dec 15, 2019 5:02 AM

Apr 2013
Come on Minene, just blow them all up including yourself. That would've been my personal happy end lol
Mar 11, 2020 7:54 AM

Dec 2018
Copy diary, huh? That's 1 powerful diary for just a mere subsidiary diary.

Yuno: We win.
11th: No, I win, your friend is coming.

Well a double Yuno, interesting... the beginning scene of 1st episode might be related to this. Well let's see if this so called Yuno appears from the beginning of episode or at the middle of the show. I guess this 'double' appears when Yukki opened Yuno's corpse room which change the futures greatly and the HAPPY END on Yuno's future diary should've changed yet somehow it only got delayed, this is probably Yuno 'did' something.

And I wonder if Yuno is from the orphanage that's run by 8th.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 3, 2020 7:56 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Yuki turning into a killer now too. I wonder what the go is with the third body...
Aug 22, 2020 11:57 PM
Jul 2016
Ok I can't hold back anymore. I frickin loved the manga when it came out but... I've been rather disappointed by the anime adaptation so far. This should've been one of the best episodes but instead it was average at best and that might be putting it kindly.

I'm not sure whether it's more because it's a story that's difficult to adapt into an anime or just because it's been done poorly, probably a combination of both actually. Don't get me wrong it has it's moments. Like when Yuno was coming down the hill all bloodlusted, I had chills watching that. But then you'll have several scenes that just make you shake you head.

For one that car chase was pretty sad. I didn't like how short lived it was to begin with but it was done so poorly graphically. In particular the way they smashed through that concrete wall and how the vehicles came crashing down onto the road. Maybe I've just been really spoiled by all these marvel action films that have come out the last few years and I know this is only an anime so I can't expect too much, but it just looked SO cartoonish. And by cartoonish I mean like a cartoon made for children and clearly Mirai Nikki is not meant to be seen by children. So why is it animated as though it is? More often then it should at least. Was the budget really that poor or something?

Secondly the story has been aggravating me a little. I mean for f*** skates, Yuno has a gun on the mayor and eighth! There was no reason for her to not end them by putting a bullet in both of their heads in that instant! I don't remember that moment being so blatantly drawn out in the manga, perhaps because you kind of have to figure the time each moment takes for yourself when reading something.

Well at least the manga's ending was pretty intense, hopefully the anime will at least live up to that.
Rain_MachikaAug 23, 2020 12:07 AM
Oct 1, 2020 5:19 AM

Dec 2016
Yukiteru can drive? That really makes no sense! He's still a child >_>
Also, I'm happy to see Yuki gain courage and be a man. It's about time!

Great episode! Yuno... who exactly are you?

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jan 21, 2021 3:26 PM
Dec 2020
I know this anime is like pretty old now but im just watching it for the first time reading these posts and im so sad for yall who had go watch the censored version.
Jan 27, 2021 8:38 AM
Jan 2021
Uncreativee said:
I know this anime is like pretty old now but im just watching it for the first time reading these posts and im so sad for yall who had go watch the censored version.

lmao yes I don't have the censored one, worth
Feb 17, 2021 7:09 PM

Jul 2012
Chad Yukki is infinitely more entertaining than crying Yukki, even if it's an act.

So much was happening in this episode, lots of twists. Not sure if its good or bad, but it feels slightly jarring.

It's kind of funny picturing the Eleventh just chilling in his car while everyone outside is having this revelation.
Jul 17, 2021 12:46 AM
Feb 2021
How the fuck did yukki learn to drive. And that too at professional level.

And there is no way yuki can believe that akise's words even if they are true. The fucker showed up w/o even a report print out. What does he expect yuki to do? And if he only had to say this, that mayor could have done so. Why would he wait for akise to arrive when that lunatic yuno is pointing the gun at him?
Oct 31, 2021 10:04 PM
Sep 2021
Ok I am writing this as I am watching so may edit it later, but how did yuki gain so much confidence and his relationship with yuno. Like wtf. I feel like I missed several episodes. I feel he would be more triggered about his parents death and more unstable not confident.
Apr 10, 2022 11:35 PM
Aug 2021
WHAT IS HAPPENING LOL

This anime is so bad it's funny at this point
Sep 9, 2022 1:10 PM

Sep 2016
absolute garbage. like... holy shit is this some absolute garbage.
Oct 22, 2022 10:57 AM
Jul 2018
A fake pretending to be Yuno Gasai? Huh? I'm sure Yuno Gasai made a clone of herself and transferred her consciousness into the clone and killed her original body. With Yuno Gasai, she can literally do anything lol
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Request for mods to update General Information Themes list

klesun - Sep 22

2 by Piromysl »»
Sep 22, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

689 by Baka_mitai_ »»
Sep 20, 11:14 AM

» Is Yuno Gasai a rapist?

yoooowazzzup - Aug 23

34 by Alovesan »»
Aug 28, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 8, 2012

249 by NheCk »»
Jul 25, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 15, 2012

267 by malvarebytes »»
Jul 4, 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.