Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 23, 2011 4:59 PM

Mar 2009
Good ep. Shuu was 'molested'..
Feb 10, 2011 1:52 AM

Apr 2009
HawthorneKitty said:

Shuu was totally my hero this episode though. Pushing that bitch over and running off. <3
I really want him to end up with Tsukimi, but something is clouding that happy ending.

Thiiis xD I actually lol'd.

And then I lold more at 'Ahhh Kyra-pyon, you naughty boy! No one will want me for a wife now!' xD Wtf is wrong with this family...
Mewcandy said:

I DON'T KNOW WHO I WANT TSUKIMI TO BE WITH!! D:

You know this anime is good when the only problem I have with it is this xD
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 31, 2011 5:36 AM

Oct 2009
Shuu was raped? lulz.
He looks even more cute without glasses.
Sep 4, 2011 11:07 PM

Oct 2010
this is most definetly one of the best animes of the year! I just can't get enough! XDDDDDD

Wish there was a dvd of it. :'3
Dec 30, 2011 2:34 AM

Nov 2008
I like the way Shu runs out of the hotel room like that hahaha
Apr 19, 2012 6:22 PM
Jul 2018
Lol at Shuu's hit 'n run, and even more lol'd at the pervert uncle XD
Jun 12, 2012 9:48 PM

May 2010
So now we know how the brothers are related.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 17, 2012 8:17 AM

Apr 2009
Poor Shu... But my favorite part of this episode had to be the Nunnery + Kuranosuke at the cafe, because the food they were eating look fantastic *o* And they all looked so fashionable gggg

Tsukimi is so cute! I hope Kuranosuke can stop beating himself up over thinking Tsukimi is cute, because it's nothing shameful :T
Oct 30, 2012 8:37 AM

Aug 2009
The "olé!" still cracks me up hahaha
Nov 5, 2012 5:30 PM

Apr 2010
LMAO @ Shuu running out of the hotel.
Nov 11, 2012 4:42 AM

Aug 2010
Kuranosuke is sooo cute in this episode!!! Too cutee!!! XD

Shu and how he reacted to him being 'raped' was really funny! But when he got better just by touching Tsukimi's hand I think that means he harbours some deep feelings for Tsukimi..

But surprisingly I do not find myself hating that woman (very much) - I actually like that woman a little more now than when I was reading the manga.

So I guess this means that Kuranosuke is half-Japanese, seeing how Lina does not seem to be Japanese? I guesss that would explain Kuranosuke's physical appearance that greatly differs to Shu's or his father or the Uncle Sarobuta (Kuranosuke's big eyes and golden-brownish hair).

And I just realised that I've never seen Shu's mother's face. Seen her around a few times (like that dining scene) but never actually got to see her face or even hear her talking (even in the manga)...
Jan 8, 2013 2:06 PM

Jul 2009
Amamizu transformation!!!!!

it seems they are normal girls if you dress them the right way.

that Inaru is such a loose woman :P

Banba's love for trainings :D

JiJi really likes older men :P

Kuranosuke getting impress by Tsukumi's beauty!

and wow that kiss was soo heavy XD

freaking Inaru!

and lol Shuu just pushed Inaru just like that!

Kurako?? hahaha that's a lovely name :)

and wow the Uncle going into the bath just like that ^^

Hanamori really loves his car being shiny and all :)

he didn't even lasted a second XD

so Shuu was scarred because he saw his parents making out?

guess it is plausible at a young age.

Shuu just came out and touch Tsukumi's hand?

and wtf Hanamori you just said you can't take the care in the next 10 hours!

love the episode as always!
Apr 3, 2013 5:28 PM
Aug 2012
my gosh, tsukimi is so very gorgeous! even when shes not wearing makeup and those stylish clothes. I love her so much, so cute. it also just hit me how obsessed i am with the op and ed; theyre so AMAZING!
Sep 15, 2013 5:38 AM

Mar 2013
PrinceHeir said:
so Shuu was scarred because he saw his parents making out?

guess it is plausible at a young age.
Not his parents; his dad and another woman.

God, that uncle is hilarious. XD; "Ahhh Kyra-pyon, you naughty boy! No one will want me for a wife now!" LMFAO.

Poor Shu. :( I hope that bitch gets what's coming to her.
90s J-rock was our aesthetic peak.
Dec 29, 2013 12:04 PM

Jan 2013
Nice episode, and pretty serious for only being labeled a comedy.
Mar 5, 2014 8:24 AM

May 2012
Another amazing episode, really interesting backstory and actual love development as well! That new woman sure is a succubus... but well let's see what happens next, that ending sure was lovely!
Jun 10, 2014 11:14 PM

Jan 2014
loled @ Kuranosuke saying his brother has been molested >.<
So cute seeing Kuranosuke thinking about Tsukimi as cute ^-^
Jun 25, 2014 2:54 AM

Nov 2011
AH! It lasts too little episode, I want more!
The plot runs on two parallel tracks, not bad, but I want more story.
Narration fun, what will be the two main characters?
Enjoyable overall, but I did not understand why Shu was traumatized, his father was already married to another, or is there more?
Curious to know how that will end between Shu and harpy.
Oct 3, 2014 7:56 PM
Jun 2013
Shus reaction of thinking he had sex was pretty funny. Kuran finding everything tsuk did cute was entertaining as well. I will finding out your dad is cheating on mom would tramatize anyone but it could of been worse. He could of walked in while they were doing it.
Apr 26, 2015 8:40 AM

Jan 2014
Jul 19, 2015 12:10 PM

Jul 2014
Shu was having none of that woman's shit. Feel bad for him. It seems he felt better, perhaps even purified after holding Tsukimi's hand. I really don't know whether to root for Shu or Kuranosuke.

and again...the fuckin' uncle LOL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2016 1:40 PM

Nov 2013
I wasn't so sure about the woman ( can't even remember her name ) after the last episode. But now it's official, she's a total bitch. The last scene with Shu and Tsukimi was nice, even if it only confused her more.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 27, 2017 3:56 AM

Mar 2015
Tsukimi has looked her best in this episode!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 15, 2017 7:53 AM

Dec 2016
Funny episode X) The girls looked so fabulous after Kuranosuke helped them with their new looks ^^ And Shuu holding Tsukimi's hand was a very cute moment <3

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Sep 22, 2017 2:35 PM

Feb 2015
Another nice episode as it was nice to see the sisterhood enjoying themselves

Some interesting developments within the rich family

But I think the pacing is going maybe a little fast? I just feel like I'm missing a thing or two in context
Oct 13, 2017 3:31 PM

Feb 2015
StreetFighter said:
I don't think there is a character in this show that hasn't won my heart in some way. I love them all. I want happy endings for everybody.

I loved how on top of the building all the girls fetishes were realized xD
That was great.

Also Shu shoulda smacked a bitch. How he tore outta there was pretty hilarious though.

me too! i thought i wouldn't like all the characters but all of them are so great!

Someone else who agrees with me.

Maybe it's because it's a guy who was "date raped" by a woman, but I haven't seen as many people on here as I would have liked take the situation seriously, even if it was all fake. Men getting raped by women is just as real and just as disgusting as the reverse. And I feel that this does constitute as sexual abuse.

The second I saw her slip the drugs into his drink, I was extremely disturbed. I swear, if this anime tries to go anywhere with trying to hook her up with Shu, I'll be pissed. I'd rather he be alone than with that conniving bitch.

All the same, when he held Tsu's hand and felt better, I was warmed by the situation. I think the whole "seeing your father making out with another woman being such a traumatic experience" is a bit over-dramatic, but I probably shouldn't judge. So I'll let it slide.[/quote]

yeah i didn't get that how he was not only traumatized had a fear of women for the rest of his life. i mean.....???????

i was disturbed by the pills but i wasn't going to jump the gun just then. wher assistant suggested "Well you DO sign papers under the sheets" and she whipped around i took that as she doesn't really sleep with men but does things very close to that. but then again she did say "We didn't do anything" and you guys pointed out she stripped him and forcefully kissed him, so maybe he was raped after all.
---------
i've noticed from the fact that kura crossdresses alone meant this was an adult story, but then there's rape ("implications") and children finding out about their cheating parent in person???? in addition that there was that sexual like kiss, we got bare bottom and nipple attention as well.
at first i thought this low slimy snake raped men and blackmailed them, but was then reminded of the guy on her phone that bought a hotel room so i guess she'll just do anything.

i don't know how it was done, but this episode mixed comedy and utter seriousness at the same time to perfection. shu's calm but broken reaction was very interesting, as well that this story touched on male rape. if rape happens at all it's usually with girls, and it's not even that serious and very sexualised instead of serious. this is the second time i have seen rape taken seriously, and both times have had male victims.

the irony.

anyway, this episode took on so much so perfectly there's no way the next episode won't be as good. i don't know if it was the direction of the show or just taken from the manga. either way well do, very well done.
Oct 15, 2017 6:03 PM

Jan 2014
I can't stop watching this I can't sotp wadkfjtincg thsi

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 4, 2017 5:26 AM

Jun 2016
Kuranosuke ended up transforming them all into a proper women except Chieko. Lmfao. Whatever with that Style Check. Haha. Yeah, Kuranosuke is falling in love with Tsukimi. Only a dense person wouldn't tell that. Lol.

Shuu was drugged by that woman who's all for the redevelopment plan then made it look like they made love with each other then took pictures of them together for blackmail purposes most definitely. Shuu pushed that lady. Hahaha. He has a phobia of women and the reason was he caught his dad with Kuranosuke's mom doing the do in her closet. Lmfao.

Yeah, yeah, Tsukimi is exempted from that phobia. Pffft.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 17, 2017 10:35 AM
Nov 2015
HEY WOMAN STAY AWAY FROM ONII-SAN
Aug 27, 2018 11:19 AM

Jan 2014
I can't believe she actually drugged and raped Shuu. I didn't see something like that happening in this anime. Poor guy. I'm relieved it wasn't played as a joke though.
JotakakAug 27, 2018 11:25 AM
Nov 1, 2018 1:04 AM

May 2013
Kawaisou Aniki. So sweet how he had to go see Tsukimi and hold her hand for comfort though Q~Q when is Kuranosuke gonna get closer to our girl? T^T I don't want him to get left behind X(
Jan 21, 2019 3:09 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Darn my judgement of who she should end up with is cloudy. AHHHHHHHH.

Their outing at the cafe was cute and honestly Shu man, I feel for him, nobody should be taken advantage like that.

Been wondering where that gif of a guy shoving a woman and dashing out came from. I found it after all this time.
Jan 22, 2019 5:52 PM

Nov 2016
Poor Shuu, I condole with him in this situation, even tho I would feel delighted.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 8, 2019 12:49 AM

May 2016
That conniving bitch spiked his drink with a date-rape drug and did all sorts of stuff to Shuu while he was unconscious so she can use the pictures as blackmail. The whole scenario made me very uncomfortable as it played out. He realized that he was pretty much molested by her, resulting in his childhood trauma resurfacing and breaking my heart as a result.

From what I can gather, Kuranosuke's is most likely Lina and Shu's Dad's illegitimate lovechild and the whole situation is as heavy as it can get. I'm really glad that shaking hands with Tsukimi to prove that he's still over his phobia worked out well. Tsukumi keeps getting cuter and cuter in front of Kurako as time goes by and it's absolutely adorable.

Oct 28, 2019 8:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Poor Shuu, that's really not funny at all, I feel so sorry for him.
But the part with all the girls dressed in the restaurant was really cool haha.
It was a very good episode.
May 27, 2020 8:31 PM

Jul 2016
Not sure how I should react to the almost humorous way they depicted Shuu being drugged and molested. The whole sequence felt more disturbing than anything else. Hope they don't leave this issue in the air and make him realize somehow he wasn't actually raped.

Anyways, other than that, it was another interesting episode.
Aug 15, 2020 3:24 AM

Jun 2017
that was a fantastic episode
Jun 4, 2021 11:23 AM

Jan 2021
Poor shuu T-T
I feel bad for him...
That must’ve been traumatizing
Sep 11, 2021 7:16 AM

Oct 2013
OMG I wasn't expecting a drug scenario, that poor guy! At least she didn't raped him and only took his clothes off to get some blackmailing pictures and make him thought they did have sex... (which isn't better for him since he doesn't know tho)
In any case he was indeed molested, what a bitch!
Dec 1, 2021 11:53 AM
Nov 2021
Feels bad to be Shu this episode. At least they don't downplay his trauma as a joke. Looks like the Sisterhood is warming up to Kuranosuke. I wonder if there's going to be a romance between Tsukimi and Kura-poo.
Dec 13, 2021 5:30 PM

Jul 2016
What the hell? That woman is vile, even if she didn't acutally r*word him, that was still assault.
I guess i can hate someone in this show now.
I don't know who I'm gonna ship
Feb 19, 2022 9:13 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, the whole date rape thing that happened this episode was seriously messed up. Spending a further minute watching Inari try and get the "perfect" blackmail photo only served to emphasise that fact, rather than being funny as the show very clearly intended that scene to be.

It continues to frustrate me that this show has some really good elements, but keeps focusing more on stuff that just isn't anywhere near as well-crafted (such as the show's continually dismal repeated comedic beats; stuff like the "ole" wasn't funny the first time, and repeating it over and over again hasn't made it any funnier).
Aug 14, 2022 7:25 AM

Jun 2007
a very dark, disturbing episode.
see you, space cowperson . . .
Mar 19, 2023 1:02 AM

Apr 2016
This got serious!
Jul 18, 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
well I found this episode boring, so I might be dropping this anime
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

166 by ashe »»
Jul 29, 3:54 PM

» At which chapter does the anime leave off in the manga?

LKMalika - May 22, 2015

2 by Ghefira »»
Jul 26, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 18, 2010

134 by removed-user »»
Jul 18, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

magelet - Nov 11, 2010

169 by removed-user »»
Jul 18, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jinjos - Oct 28, 2010

134 by removed-user »»
Jul 18, 8:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.