Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 8, 2013 8:50 PM

Jan 2013
Shih said:
Saphirio said:
I have a theory...
What if Yokodera's future self wished to go back in time and do everything what "he" wished some years ago?
That would explain, why the present Yokodera doesn't remember anything, since it wasn't his past self who was there.
I just can't think of any reason...

Or it could be as simple as someone made a wish that allowed Yokodera to forget about all the girls he met in the past - Tsukiko and Emi.

I definitely think that someone made a wish and that is why he lost his memory. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Ponta had something to do with it. On a different note... I understand why he kissed Azuki once... But then he went in for a second! I think he totally leads her on and we know its the girl with the smile he loves, but ironically she has lost her ability to do just that.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Jun 8, 2013 9:51 PM
Feb 2013
I don't know if it's against the rules to link to communities outside of MAL, but there are some really interesting observations made on the Reddit thread. It kind of makes sense after reading. Please tell me if I need to remove this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1fxt5c/spoilers_hentai_ouji_to_warawanai_neko_episode_09/caev5gz

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1fxt5c/spoilers_hentai_ouji_to_warawanai_neko_episode_09/caezvt7
Jun 8, 2013 11:49 PM

Jun 2010
Hamu hamu

Jun 9, 2013 12:16 AM
Feb 2013
Interesting Episode, dat kiss. I don't really mind if Yokodera ends up with either Tsukiko or Asuza as i like them both.
Jun 9, 2013 1:08 AM

May 2013
Nice episode, Yokodera finally remembers a bit about his past with tsukiko. Can't wait for the episode next week!
Jun 9, 2013 1:28 AM
May 2013
LEGOF said:
That was the most moe swimming I have ever seen. Also, Azuki Azusa wins the first kiss.
Azuki: 1
Tsukiko: 0

Tsukio won the first time being naked together.
Jun 9, 2013 1:31 AM

Oct 2012
Wow moe-dose fullfiled today XD

She's tone deaf because she has no expression right?
Lol what a race
Every week there's something in the episodes I don't really know and to be continued
This week, why Youto forgot about Emi & 100% perfect smiled girl (Tsukiko)

Can't wait for next week :(
"Signature removed"
Jun 9, 2013 1:54 AM

Jun 2013
the hentai kiss, and this
xD
Jun 9, 2013 2:03 AM

Jun 2012
Oh boy , here we go again.
Now I'm starting to prefer Azuki's route (?)
Aye aye aye D:
Jun 9, 2013 2:41 AM

Feb 2011
GG subs are just ... I think I'll just switch to HorribleSubs ..
Jun 9, 2013 2:56 AM

Oct 2012
Good episode. Nekogami messes up everything pretty hard. And we got some explanation finally (though now I am almost getting lost in all those wishes)

So, Azuki Azusa got her kiss. But what about Tsukiko? Last three eps shouldl be hers. They need to get back her smile. Do they get into fight with evil Nekogami?

BTW - nice sketch Tsukiko was drawing:

UnbornMVs said:

Just watch Rori they are the the best.
Jun 9, 2013 3:42 AM

Aug 2008
Pro way to exorcise.

Meykkei said:
Oh boy , here we go again.
Now I'm starting to prefer Azuki's route (?)
Aye aye aye D:

I like harems. I prefer them actually. I always think stuff are harems even if they're not meant to be. Unless the rest of the female cast sucks ass or are too bland to like for some reason.
Jun 9, 2013 5:53 AM

Nov 2009
Great episode!!!

This focuses more on Emi and it was surprising that Youto was forgetting nearly everything about her and I'm guessing something like a wish must've caused it. The duel between Emi and Tsukiko was funny as their swimming styles were so random. I never expected Youto to be the one who was partly involved in the Italy wish and suddenly we have Azuki Azusa possessed by the Stony Cat. I did think something was weird when she made up with Youto quite easily and her attitude towards him after that was very suspicious but I honestly didn't think it was a possession.

Nice to see Ponta reunite with Yaji the rabbit but something here seems to relate to Youto's wish that he made years ago for Tsukiko to go to Italy. It's kind of like a puzzle where everything is starting to be put together but there is a massive gap which is the unknown past that Youto has had which has caused such a wish to happen. I guess it makes sense that it was a combination of wishes by Youto, Emi and Tsukushi. That ending scene with the kiss was surprising in my opinion but it was very cute and everything seems to be at peace for now.

Looking forward to the next episode!!

5/5

Jun 9, 2013 6:33 AM
May 2013
Is it just me or does any one else get a maleware warning when trying to view the 3 page of this thread?
Jun 9, 2013 6:48 AM

May 2013
Hmm not great but good. Maybe because it lacks Tsukiko scenes a bit. I was pretty messed up at the plot but in the end it got resolved... I thought that bunny was Emi lol. Cant wait for the next ep :D
Tch.
Jun 9, 2013 7:11 AM

May 2013
a new insul sentence : "your mom is a jack-o-lantern" xD
The power of kiss just saved the day again xD
Jun 9, 2013 7:23 AM
Mar 2013
To me, this episode was completely unpredictable and very interesting. All I could understand was the current situation is a result of one or more chain reactions of old wishes that seemed to have been set long time ago. Yokoreda wished something years ago but his memory about that was erased for some reason that is still unrevealed. I'm very curious to know what happened before.

By the way, if I remember correctly, the swallow of Happy Prince by Oscar Wilde is a male, isn't it?
As for the swallow, in my opinion, I'm sure he was happy even though the prince was a bit too stupid and selfish to notice his friend, the swallow's foreseeable death by freezing and no one except the God knew and approved his forbidden love and self‐sacrifice for the prince (Homosexuality was a crime when the story was written. Even some of today's child books edit the last part out possibly because publishers don't like to get involved with political and/or regional subjects) .
htsujiJun 9, 2013 8:24 AM
Jun 9, 2013 7:25 AM

Jun 2012
That second half was a little too weird for me in the context of the show

From my perspective it seems like they were trying to tell too much in 23 min with Azuki Azusa, Tautsukakushi, and Steel King. Lots of foreshadowing bouncing between all of the girls, resulting in a rushed conclusion for this little Emi mini arc

Pumpkin insults were the highlight of the ep, what does being a called a jack o lantern even mean haha?
Jun 9, 2013 7:36 AM

Dec 2012
Chomp! Chomp! Lack of Tsukiko but still Azuki Azusa is cute in this ep.
Jun 9, 2013 7:38 AM

Apr 2010
The cat god pointed out on thing that raised some questions she mentioned Yokodera made the wishes in the past especially pointing out the part of Tsukushi going to Italy.
Which means Tsukushi and Yokodera knew each other in the past then there was also the picture where Yokodera remembered the mother of Tsukushi and Tsukiko.
And that makes me wonder what happened in the past between them i definitely want to learn more about that.

The swimsuit disappearing scene was pretty funny especially with the comment of Yokodera towards Tsukiko and the way she left.
The kiss scene was nice as well.
Jun 9, 2013 7:54 AM
Mar 2013
Hybridbloodszak said:
Pumpkin insults were the highlight of the ep, what does being a called a jack o lantern even mean haha?

Just for your information, Japanese people often call a bonehead as a pumpkin because it had a hard surface but its inside is hollow. Also, when someone is nervous because he has to give a speech in public, you can encourage him by saying "Don't worry, you should assume you're standing in front of pumpkins. They won't hurt you."
htsujiJun 9, 2013 8:03 AM
Jun 9, 2013 7:55 AM

May 2012
ah finally he kissed azuki!
overall good episode just surprised that the nekogami was in azuki totally forgot her wish.
Jun 9, 2013 8:25 AM
May 2013
LaronX said:
Is it just me or does any one else get a maleware warning when trying to view the 3 page of this thread?

Me too.
Jun 9, 2013 8:49 AM

Apr 2012
weird but good episode :D
Jun 9, 2013 9:10 AM

May 2010
Oh so that's what Azusa wished for.Well I felt it's a bit rushed but glad this is all over

Lastly I can't believe that guy kissed Azusa DAMMNNNN YOOOUUUU YOKODERA

MyAmyJun 9, 2013 9:41 AM
Jun 9, 2013 9:29 AM

Oct 2008
Here is my analysis of the events (correct me if I am wrong about the facts:
-Yoko makes a wish about Tsuki going to Paris
-Yoko meets Emi and after comforting her, she comes to like him
-Ponta said that Yoko and Emi were "talking up a storm" (according to rori), so he could have mentioned a lot about this cute girl with always having a smile on her face (100% smile)
->Emi gets jealous and tries to copy the smile but wishes for Yoko to have only her in his mind (Result: A little amnesia regarding Tsukiko)
->After the event above, Tsukiko (unconsciously maybe?) makes her own wish for Yoko to not think about other girls (Result: A little amnesia regarding Emi)
->Emi wishes for him to remember her (because Tsukiko's wish is in effect, this wish might not be granted in entirety)
-Tsukiko doesn't wish for Yoko to remember her because she wants (not wishes for) Yoko to recognize her on his own, but doesn't know that his memories of her are mostly gone.
-Azu-won wishes to be another person to be able to kiss Yoko
-Yoko kissing Azu-won fulfills the latter's wish (and also Azu-won x Yoko fans as well)
->Emi cannot disappear because she caused the chain of events that led to Yoko fulfilling the wish (having him rely on her, etc...)

The one with arrows -> are just my speculations. The ones with the - dash are facts from the anime (hopefully I am correct).
Still looking for a signature.
Jun 9, 2013 10:29 AM

May 2009
kuuurt said:
Dat kissu.

BEST GIRL IS WINNING

In your dreams.

Only reason he did it was because she was possessed by the cat god, he threatened to remove everyone from them playing field if he canceled his wish and because it's relevant to the story of the Happy Prince. Besides, what better way to get a girl back to her sense than by kissing her?

Plus, the episode showed us that his heart was won by Tsukiko long ago, but he forgot about it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2013 10:32 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
AO968 said:
Besides, what better way to get a girl back to her sense than by kissing her?
Let me think about that one.
Jun 9, 2013 10:47 AM

Jun 2009
XD

YOKODERA KISSED THE PUPPY GIRL!!
YOKODERA KISSED THE PUPPY GIRL!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2013 11:25 AM

Jul 2010
kuuurt said:
Dat kissu.

BEST GIRL IS WINNING

Question.Why do you think shes winning?.Yokodera did it only because he had to + you can see he didn't even blush a bit while kissing.It was an emotionless kiss from Yokodera's side imo.For me it looks like she's losing instead of winning.
Jun 9, 2013 11:27 AM

May 2009
UnbornMVs said:
Calm your tits.
Jun 9, 2013 11:41 AM

Aug 2012
iLostReason said:
kuuurt said:
Dat kissu.

BEST GIRL IS WINNING

Question.Why do you think shes winning?.Yokodera did it only because he had to + you can see he didn't even blush a bit while kissing.It was an emotionless kiss from Yokodera's side imo.For me it looks like she's losing instead of winning.

He kissed her twice right?
Jun 9, 2013 11:43 AM

Jun 2008
Ok, I can't stand Emi anymore....too fucking annoying.
Jun 9, 2013 12:36 PM

Dec 2012
That kiss scene <3
Jun 9, 2013 12:51 PM
Jun 2013
A few things that I'm assuming according to things I've read and the posts;
1. It was Tsukushi that he planned to "deport" to Italy, he made the wish alongside the reoccuring events of witnessing the 100% smile girl, Tsukiko, he wanted Tsukushi out of the equation maybe- keep Tsukiko to himself.

2. If indeed Emi and Tsukiko both wished he'd forget about some or all of his past, it stands to reason they did not know they have both done it which would explain but it could also be any character not previously mentioned and/or Ponta or Tsukushi.

3. Also what is for sure, if he TOLD Emi about the smile of that girl and it even showed the reference to in the anime, he did once see Tsukiko's smile, not only via a mask - but probably there were other events not previously mentioned in which he saw her smile in.

4. Guess that leaves out a lot of other options that could occur - it's an open book from now on, but I'm personally going with the 100% smile girl, her personality charms me.
Jun 9, 2013 12:56 PM

Jul 2010
jirawaa22 said:
iLostReason said:
kuuurt said:
Dat kissu.

BEST GIRL IS WINNING

He kissed her twice right?

Yes, first kiss was to get her back to senses, and second was imo to show her his loyalty, as nekogami asked him to.Why did he pretend that he didn't hear Azusa asking him to ''kiss'' her first time in the storage? probably not to hurt her feelings later on.Of course i might be wrong, but well, in my eyes he sees her as a best friend or something.
incompleteAEGISJun 9, 2013 1:58 PM
Jun 9, 2013 12:59 PM

Jul 2012
Really great episode. Probably my favorite out of the ones we've seen so far. The swimsuits being wished off of the girls was pretty funny. Then there's Emi turning into her true self and foul-mouthed (sort of?) Yokodera. The scene at the rooftop actually confirmed my suspicions of Azusa being the main culprit of everything. However, I did not know that the Nekogami actually possessed her. Many people (Well, a few) are confused about Yokodera's wish of "wanting Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko to go to Italy" but I'm not at all confused. Rather, it could have been a wish he made when he first met and hung out with Tsukiko! Also, the ending scene where he kissed Azusa, not once but TWICE, got to me! I loved that scene since I like Azusa quite a bit. I'd be pretty pissed if he went after Tsukiko seriously after all that though... That'd make him a huge douchebag. Seems he made up with Emi (even though he forgot everything else he remembered throughout the episode and didn't bother trying to find out what he forgot. I hope this gets more elaborated in the next few episodes). Also, that Azusa in cheerleading ending card! Really great episode. 5/5
Jun 9, 2013 1:15 PM

Sep 2008
Somehow I feel like last scenes from opening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng4g_or8i00 (01:21)
will be used as scene for final moments.

Also, if they really will make Yokodera/Tsukiko ending,
then I will feel little sad for Azusa.
First... she thinks he have feelings for her.
Second... I don't know, there are couple, or just Azusa think like this...
Third... kisses.

That's why I hate harems, when guy get moments with all girls... -.-
Jun 9, 2013 1:35 PM

Aug 2010
@ the two kisses

I think the first one was for the stony cat and the second one was for Azusa.
Jun 9, 2013 1:43 PM

Sep 2008
Yeah, but still... he kiss her.
I know some mangaka/authors give "first kiss" for rival as fanservice/consolation
but I don't like it!
I will feel little down, if really will Yokodera/Tsukiko ending...
even if I prefer this couple,
I don't want see sad/angry Azusa, because of this.
and I don't really belive after this Azusa will say:
I so happy you are together!
If there will be Y/T ending.
Jun 9, 2013 2:29 PM
Jun 2013
I think there'll be another character joining in or Ponta will join the love triangle.

I don't think Azusa will just be left alone like this.
Jun 9, 2013 3:46 PM

Mar 2012
Well, so what happened with the neko god afterwards..?
Claude_KennyJun 9, 2013 4:11 PM
Keep moving forward
Jun 9, 2013 4:17 PM

Jul 2010
I think when Yokodera wished for Tsukushi to go to Italy, he had to give something up (Like the first cat god introduced?) so he gave up his memories.

It could always be that Tsukiko wished for his memories to be lost because there must be a reason why Tsukiko did not want her expressions back when her emotions were contained inside the meatbun her sister ate. Once he realizes Tsukiko is the 100% smile girl, he'll probably regain all his memories back.

And for anyone confused about when he could have made the Italy wish years ago, we had that flashback of how Yokodera and Tsukiko first met, why Italy though? No idea.

Either way, I did not expect such an interesting plot from this show, thought it'd be wacky antics every episode with no plot xP
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Jun 9, 2013 4:19 PM

Oct 2012
oh my gawd, again they gave the cast a tan and tanlines for the commercial break, they gatta stop doing it, its such a boner killer

^ Why isn't this updating...
Jun 9, 2013 8:41 PM

Feb 2012
I hope this episode was the last of Emi.
Jun 9, 2013 9:51 PM

Jun 2012
JustALEX said:
Ok, I can't stand Emi anymore....too fucking annoying.

+1
DoctorDoom said:
I hope this episode was the last of Emi.

I agree.

I've wanted to go School Days on Emi since she first appeared. I'm gonna rage about Azuki kissing Yokodera. GOD! Why did he kiss Azuki and not Tsukiko? Azusa is just annoying(IMO) and I can't stand her. The only reason I'm still watching this anime is because of Tsukiko, but somehow it always ends up being about someone else I don't give a single shit about.
Jun 9, 2013 10:09 PM

Feb 2008
what the fuck is going on with this show. There's way too many confusing things, and the atmosphere of the show has changed completely. Still an enjoyable show though... i guess.
Jun 10, 2013 2:03 AM

May 2013
Before we go to the thinking part, here's the calm part:

Azusa Azuki is so cute! Especially when she did those dog sounds.
But you know who's even better with sounds? That's right: Tsukiko!
Tsukiko is also cute! Especially when she was singing and swimming.

So, Emi's not really the rabbit. This is good enough.
Also, she gets the Best Line Award with "Your mom's a Jack-o-Lantern!"

So, Yokodera finally kissed Azusa Azuki to save her from the nekogami. But you know what's greater than that? A second kiss.

Thinking part:

Everything's complicated with the whole wishing thing and we don't know who wished for what and what the effects of each wish do blah blah blah.

So, Yokodera's wish, which is to send Tsukushi to Italy, brought Emi to Japan and made the school into Italy. But this was canceled.

We don't know why he wished that yet because he seems to have some sort of memory loss. We don't know why he forgot either.

All of Tsukushi's (Italy-related) and Emi's wishes were canceled.
But for the wish regarding the 100% smile, there is some connection between Emi and Tsukiko since Emi "borrowed" the smile.

Azusa Azuki's wish to be a new person is canceled since her goal, which was for Yokodera to notice her, was met.

We just need to know about the wish that made Yokodera forget the past to make things clear.
FireegoJun 10, 2013 2:06 AM
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 10, 2013 2:34 AM

Feb 2013
linchpin said:
I think this might be the most complicated anime of the season, for me at least. I feel like I don't understand anything after this episode.

Now, if Youto goes after Tsukiko after WILLINGLY kissing Azusa-chan TWICE, I'm gonna rage.

I'm feeling the same too, After kissing Azusa(>д<) I'm also thinking how Youto can still persue Tsuki-chan. Luckily They have a omnipotent cat god that can grant any wish possible-ish.

I hope though he wont be a loser to just wish that event away, even subconsciously.
Jun 10, 2013 5:51 AM

Jan 2013
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

182 by slepice24 »»
Mar 24, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

332 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

151 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.