Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 23, 2013 7:16 PM
Aug 2010
Ai is the best character, nice episode, hope they do a second season.
Feb 23, 2013 7:32 PM
Oct 2007
Elite60 said:

Couldn't help notice a striking resemblance to Popura from Working! Here, she's taller and have short hair.

And no boobs. In other words they look nothing alike LOL
Feb 23, 2013 7:41 PM

Feb 2013
I'm actually routing for Ai now, hope her and Eita's relationship go somewhere
Feb 23, 2013 8:03 PM

Dec 2012
Ai gets better. Too bad not much Masuzu time besides the first part. Looks like another Eita x Ai episode after this.
Feb 23, 2013 8:03 PM

Jan 2011
Well Ai may be making some progress at reawakening Eita's memories, but Masuzu is the one who stole the kiss this episode...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 23, 2013 8:21 PM

Feb 2012
Chiwa sure knows how to interfere, I'm starting to her.
Feb 23, 2013 9:14 PM

Oct 2008
Cratex said:
Other than Eita's antics in the restaurant, I found this episode amusing. On the other hand, it appears Eita still hasn't figured out what is going on by now and that is almost as annoying as his antics when Masuzu reads from that notebook.

his antics are the only good thing about this show
Feb 23, 2013 9:24 PM

Jun 2012
Great episode, despite what some say about the characters I found this episode very funny. I like most of the characters and while harems are usually similar this one in my opinion is better than a lot o the others. I don't really know why but that not the point. Excellent episode. 5/5
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Feb 23, 2013 10:26 PM

Aug 2008
This episode was funny. I loved the theater parts. I just couldn't control myself when Masuzu decided to join in at yelling at "Eiji".

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 23, 2013 10:43 PM

Nov 2011
So, zero progress was made this ep, i still liked the theater scene though.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 23, 2013 10:49 PM

Mar 2012
Once again this show cemented itself as my guilty pleasure this season. Go dere-dere to max Ai.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 24, 2013 12:10 AM

Mar 2012
After Ai showed up this series took a huge dip in depth with her overt tsundere tendencies. I mean, at least it's still entertaining to a certain extent with Masuzu and Eita's chuuni diary. Hopefully some real stuff happens soon. That'd be next episode, I think.
Feb 24, 2013 12:33 AM

Nov 2011
Theater scene was great.....suzu is still my favorite girl!
Hate Keeps me warm
Feb 24, 2013 1:23 AM

Nov 2011
I approve of Ai, but other than that I don't see anything but a jumbled, unresolved mess between here and episode 13.
Feb 24, 2013 1:56 AM
Sep 2012
Barion-Zara said:
ani8owl said:
hpulley said:
I still can't enjoy Eita banging his head against the wall

for me it was hilarious :D

Me too.

But man Chiwa is sooooooooooooooooooo annoying UGHHHHHHHH, stop interfering!!!

Dood I feel you! Chiwa is most annoying character.
Dreams, tears, and blood.
Feb 24, 2013 1:58 AM

Sep 2012
ani8owl said:
hpulley said:

You think the psychological torment and bullying of somebody, to the point where they cause themselves physical harm, is hilarious?

What a shitty person.
Feb 24, 2013 2:59 AM
Jan 2013
Oh soo the drama in the movie house.
Feb 24, 2013 3:09 AM

May 2010
loved that tee-hee
Feb 24, 2013 4:40 AM

Oct 2009
I love Masuzu! XD
Feb 24, 2013 7:26 AM

Apr 2011
Haha Eita banging his head best moment in the whole episode.
Feb 24, 2013 7:31 AM

May 2011
Chiwa's interruptions were very annoying this episode was not as good as i thought it was going to be.. still entertaining tho. now routing for Ai and next episode looks interesting
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Feb 24, 2013 7:35 AM

Mar 2012
Looking forward to childhood promise or something like that next episode. And I hope Eita will stop banging his head next time it's painful to watch.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 24, 2013 7:49 AM

Jan 2013
Blue_Monday said:
I don't see anything but a jumbled, unresolved mess between here and episode 13.

Et Tu Harem Anime? All of them pretty much go like that, and the Manga is on gooing, so Idk how this will end or go, maybe S2?

I liked the Theater bits, but this ep didn't really do anything for me.
Feb 24, 2013 7:50 AM
Jan 2011
Oh, man why does Eita have to be so insecure about him being Burning Fighting Fighter.

Man, I'd wish Ai just tell Eita directly what she feels.
Feb 24, 2013 7:51 AM

Jul 2010
Ai is digging her own grave deeper and deeper. xD

And of the course the whole 'tailing them on their date' thing makes an appearance on this show too.I love how the movie was an exact copy of what's going on between Chiwa, Ai and Eita. They're even called China and Ami. xD

The fact they make such a big deal out of a kindergarten confession is so anime-like though. It's stupid.

Feb 24, 2013 8:50 AM

May 2012
yeah fun ep
Starting to like Fuyumi :3
Chihuaha was a lil nuisance xD
Feb 24, 2013 10:46 AM
Feb 2013
chiwawa .. fucking annoying . i hate her .

Fuyumi ... very nice scene´s but that shit chiwawa disrupts everything
Feb 24, 2013 11:00 AM

Feb 2010
ihateeveryone said:
My face this entire episode.

I was literally doing the same pose.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Feb 24, 2013 12:01 PM

Jan 2011
This really is turning into generic harem show X. Fuck this shit I'm disappointed.
Eita's dream was actually funny, it's been the only funny delusion part so far for me. Him being an emo becase of Misuzu is always annoying.
Cashdaxxx said:
ihateeveryone said:
My face this entire episode.

I was literally doing the same pose.

Same for me.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 24, 2013 2:55 PM

Mar 2012
The theater scene was pretty funny.. Guess Chiwa's popularity got worse by being annoying like that.. Looks like some revelations at next eps about Eita&Ai's childhood..
Keep moving forward
Feb 24, 2013 3:54 PM

Nov 2011
Red_Keys said:
ani8owl said:
hpulley said:

You think the psychological torment and bullying of somebody, to the point where they cause themselves physical harm, is hilarious?

What a shitty person.
you must seriously take everyting up the ass dont you
Hate Keeps me warm
Feb 24, 2013 3:59 PM

Sep 2012
Gr33ncar said:
Red_Keys said:
ani8owl said:
hpulley said:

What a shitty person.
No I do it passively.

And am I wrong? Or do you agree that bullying and humiliating blackmail is funny?
Feb 24, 2013 4:32 PM

Nov 2011
Red_Keys said:
Gr33ncar said:
Red_Keys said:
ani8owl said:
hpulley said:

What a shitty person.
No I do it passively.

And am I wrong? Or do you agree that bullying and humiliating blackmail is funny?
Of course bullying is bad..but their is no point in being serious about what happens in an anime
Hate Keeps me warm
Feb 24, 2013 10:17 PM

Sep 2012
the theater scene is my favorite.

Ai is less tsun and more dere, i`m starting to like her.
Feb 24, 2013 10:22 PM

Dec 2012
Gr33ncar said:
Red_Keys said:
ani8owl said:
hpulley said:

What a shitty person.

Don't take him seriously he linked images of domestic abuse and compared to how tsundere treat MC's .

People don't watch anime with comedy tag on them for realism idiot.Most of them are not taken seriously by the show itself so why are you mad?
tsudecimoFeb 24, 2013 10:27 PM
Feb 24, 2013 10:24 PM

Sep 2012
Gr33ncar said:
Of course bullying is bad..but their is no point in being serious about what happens in an anime
I am disliking the double standardness of the show.

In episode 6, the same exact thing that happens to Eita on a daily basis for comedic purposes, was done to Hime, and it was looked upon as cruel and evil.

In the manga, Eita acknowledged that he could emphasize with Hime in that situation because he goes through the same thing. (They decided to leave that out in the anime).

But even after it was acknowledged that it was cruel and crushing, they still decided to keep scenes in there of torturing Eita with his past for comedic purposes.

It's contradicting bullshit.
Feb 24, 2013 10:28 PM

Sep 2012
tsudecimo said:
Don't take him serious he linked images of domestic abuse and compared to how tsundere treat MC's .

People don't watch anime with comedy tag on them for realism idiot.
Feb 24, 2013 10:37 PM

Dec 2012
Red_Keys said:
tsudecimo said:
Don't take him serious he linked images of domestic abuse and compared to how tsundere treat MC's .

I didn't consider that funny in the show if the gender roles were reversed or not.The fact that eita note thing is played as comedy and hime scene for cruelty is due to gender roles people will always sympathize with a crying girl than a boy .

It seems like that show you watched ( dokura-chan was it called ? ) left a really bad taste in your mouth.
Feb 24, 2013 10:41 PM

Sep 2012
tsudecimo said:
Red_Keys said:
tsudecimo said:

I didn't consider that funny in the show if the gender roles were reversed or not.The fact that eita note thing is played as comedy and hime scene for cruelty is due to gender roles people will always sympathize with a crying girl than a boy .

It seems like that show you watched ( dokura-chan was it called ? ) left a really bad taste in your mouth.
lol don't mention that show in my presence!

No but really (I'm not mad people, just slightly annoyed), it's just the fact that the same exact act of bullying is shown as comedy, and then is shown as horrible. But then goes right back to being comedy.

It's just contradictive.
Feb 24, 2013 11:22 PM

Nov 2011
Red_Keys said:
tsudecimo said:
Red_Keys said:
tsudecimo said:

lol don't mention that show in my presence!

No but really (I'm not mad people, just slightly annoyed), it's just the fact that the same exact act of bullying is shown as comedy, and then is shown as horrible. But then goes right back to being comedy.

It's just contradictive.
it must be really hard for you to watch animes crossing with your ideals isnt it
Hate Keeps me warm
Feb 24, 2013 11:27 PM

Mar 2012
Honestly the only thing that prevent me to fully enjoying this is because Eita get humiliated.
Feb 24, 2013 11:44 PM

Apr 2010
I don't understand how Eita can be overpowered so easily by two girls holding him by his wrists in no restraining position what so ever. Or why he never attempts to take the notebook he hates so much out of what's-her-faces hands and burn it. He's a weakling. And doesn't deserve a girlfriend. Even if he wanted one.

Shit, I'd have made it priority to flat out ignore everyone except the childhood friend from episode 1. They're all a nuisance. Block the numbers, no eye contact, no words exchanged. Pretend they don't exist. If he wants to study then let him. Leave the poor fuck alone.

Feb 24, 2013 11:46 PM

Mar 2012
Akamitsu said:
I don't understand how Eita can be overpowered so easily by two girls holding him by his wrists in no restraining position what so ever. Or why he never attempts to take the notebook he hates so much out of what's-her-faces hands and burn it. He's a weakling. And doesn't deserve a girlfriend. Even if he wanted one.

Shit, I'd have made it priority to flat out ignore everyone except the childhood friend from episode 1. They're all a nuisance. Block the numbers, no eye contact, no words exchanged. Pretend they don't exist. If he wants to study then let him. Leave the poor fuck alone.
Masuzu have a copy in her PC so burning the book is out of question.
Feb 24, 2013 11:53 PM

Dec 2012
Akamitsu said:

sigh
another is trying to compare this to real life , to answer your dumb post simply he likes the club or/and doesn't mind any of the girls being in his life.
Feb 25, 2013 12:26 AM

Sep 2012
tsudecimo said:
Akamitsu said:

sigh
another is trying to compare this to real life , to answer your dumb post simply he likes the club or/and doesn't mind any of the girls being in his life.

People are forgetting the first episode already. He didn't really want any of them in his life aside from Chiwa. He became a doctor partly because he wants to help her be healed properly so she doesn't have to worry about her health. Supposedly she could be hurt if she does kendo which she used to be great at. Really, Eita just wanted to be left alone to his studies to get into med school with high marks. Chiwa always loved him but is stuck in the childhood friend role, having a hard time making him notice she has romantic feelings for him.

But then Masuzu came along and wanted him as a fake boyfriend. She wanted to be left alone, too much attention paid to her Swedish silver haired beauty. She is holding him hostage with his Chuunibyou delusional notebook. Personally I would say, go ahead, publish it but I am not Eita kun! They made the club so they can get Chiwa a boyfriend so that Eita and Masuzu could continue to be a fake couple, though Masuzu quickly realized that she really did like him but every time she shows her real feelings she backs off and tells him she was just acting out a scene from...

Himeka was attracted to his Chuunibyo Burning Fighting Fighter persona. In the manga she really puts herself out there, she doesn't beat around the bush, you know her intentions clearly. So far in the manga at least she seems to have the weakest, simplest premise though I really like her character anyway.

Ai, kindergarten crushes, fake boyfriend...

Is Kaoru really part of the harem? I didn't expect that.

Lots or cliches and tropes but combined into what has turned into a fairly unique harem premise. Eita is quite clueless but that's the only way to do it without a nice boat ending... Or three crying girls and one happy one I suppose but the other three rarely if ever give up in this genre...
hpulleyFeb 25, 2013 12:33 AM
Feb 25, 2013 12:39 AM

Sep 2012
hpulley said:
tsudecimo said:
Akamitsu said:

sigh

People are forgetting the first episode already. He didn't really want any of them in his life aside from Chiwa. He became a doctor partly because he wants to help her be healed properly so she doesn't have to worry about her health. Supposedly she could be hurt if she does kendo which she used to be great at. Really, Eita just wanted to be left alone to his studies to get into med school with high marks. Chiwa always loved him but is stuck in the childhood friend role, having a hard time making him notice she has romantic feelings for him.

But then Masuzu came along and wanted him as a fake boyfriend. She wanted to be left alone, too much attention paid to her Swedish silver haired beauty. She is holding him hostage with his Chuunibyou delusional notebook. Personally I would say, go ahead, publish it but I am not Eita kun! They made the club so they can get Chiwa a boyfriend so that Eita and Masuzu could continue to be a fake couple, though Masuzu quickly realized that she really did like him but every time she shows her real feelings she backs off and tells him she was just acting out a scene from...

Himeka was attracted to his Chuunibyo Burning Fighting Fighter persona. In the manga she really puts herself out there, she doesn't beat around the bush, you know her intentions clearly. So far in the manga at least she seems to have the weakest, simplest premise though I really like her character anyway.

Lots or cliches and tropes but combined into what has turned into a fairly unique harem premise. Eita is quite clueless but that's the only way to do it without a nice boat ending... Or three crying girls and one happy one I suppose but the other three rarely if ever give up in this genre...
Regarding Chiwa and Ai, I don't think he's clueless. They both spent considerable time talking about, and in Chiwa's case, pursuing, romantic interests other than Eita. When somebody stats going off about their boyfriend, or potential boyfriend, I don't think it's dense to assume that they don't have a crush on you.

But that being said, Eita's character is pretty dumb. He cares so much about his reputation that he puts up with Masuzu, yet he goes and starts fights with people screaming that he's "Burning Fighting Fighter!" and punching the air in public. It is, yet again, contradicting.
Feb 25, 2013 12:43 AM

Mar 2012
Red_Keys said:
hpulley said:
tsudecimo said:
Akamitsu said:

sigh

Regarding Chiwa and Ai, I don't think he's clueless. They both spent considerable time talking about, and in Chiwa's case, pursuing, romantic interests other than Eita. When somebody stats going off about their boyfriend, or potential boyfriend, I don't think it's dense to assume that they don't have a crush on you.

But that being said, Eita's character is pretty dumb. He cares so much about his reputation that he puts up with Masuzu, yet he goes and starts fights with people screaming that he's "Burning Fighting Fighter!" and punching the air in public. It is, yet again, contradicting.
Well he care for them but not on the level of love since he have no love policy.
Feb 25, 2013 12:46 AM

Sep 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Well he care for them but not on the level of love since he have no love policy.
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that too.

He is purposefully ignoring any signs of love, because he wants nothing to do with it. So calling him dense isn't really right, because he's purposefully blocking it from his mind in the first place.
Feb 25, 2013 12:56 AM

Mar 2012
Red_Keys said:
NeoAnkara said:
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that too.

He is purposefully ignoring any signs of love, because he wants nothing to do with it. So calling him dense isn't really right, because he's purposefully blocking it from his mind in the first place.
He just have selective obviousness. He doesn't consider anything to be love since he doesn't even think it as a posibility. Just like Keima from TWGOK that think it dangerous if female aproach you first.
Feb 25, 2013 1:16 AM

Oct 2009
I'm laughing like crazy when Masuzu yell out loud Eita name on the movie theater.
Also, that heartbreaking scene of Eita first love, lol.

Run, Eita, Run!
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.