Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
May 5, 2013 11:55 PM

May 2012
so if all they had to do was just get over the wire why did they not do that in the first place? just waste all the ammo and then be prepared to die there? lol aside from that mindfuck it was a great episode !!! love Saeko showing how awesome she is

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
May 5, 2013 11:56 PM

May 2012
wailofthebanshee said:
so I just have 2 questions
just 2

why in the world
would the car not suddenly start like that
did it run out of fuel? that is complete bull shit
and why did they just not climb the fence? was it like an electric fence or something? but then, how would they know it was electric without even touching it? what was that fence anyway? what was it's purpose? why didn't they just drive through the fence? it didn't even seem metallic to me, the way it bended. Most likely it was only fucking string or something

Lol I know that also just bothers the shit out of me they were gonna die just like that KNOWING that they could just cross the fence since Hirano was about to throw Alice over it, so why the hell would they just wait to die there? if they know the fence was so strong why not just cross it?

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
May 25, 2013 9:32 AM

Feb 2013
One of my favourite episodes ;) Takashi and Alice are amazing ;> And my favourite ending in H.O.T.D !

Aug 2, 2013 12:31 AM

Jun 2013
the physics in this anime never cease to amaze me. honestly rei should have bruises and saeko should have had her tits shot off, but i guess not. still 5/5. a full episode all about saeko next, yessssss.

Sep 19, 2013 6:06 AM

Apr 2013
Physically could not stop laughing at the slow-motion bullet fanservice scene. Oh my everything.
Oct 13, 2013 6:15 AM
Sep 2013
So this is what happens when high-quality animation meets ecchi...
Oct 13, 2013 6:50 AM

Aug 2012
DarknessOfEmo said:
Good episode. The boob matrix helped make this good lol. Saw it twice just now .
Love it!

I thought at the end her parents will arrest them at the end. That will be intersting.
Next episode ehh Sakeo kind of flirting him.
Loved the new ending. So awesome!
4/5
ecchi to the extreme

zdude18 said:
the physics in this anime never cease to amaze me. honestly rei should have bruises and saeko should have had her tits shot off, but i guess not. still 5/5. a full episode all about saeko next, yessssss.
Reason explained above, ecchi>physics x)
Mar 4, 2014 10:54 AM
May 2012
Re-watching.
To all the people saying that "they should have just climbed the fence using the car in the first place etc etc." They didn't climb the fence because they feel the need to show us how boobs can defy the laws of physics :3
Saeko drooling was hawt!!!! Takagi's boobs are so big; she can't close her jacket ahahaha. Takagi's mom is hawt too.
I can still remember the next episode, more Saeko goodness.
Well, gotta sleep already because of school =_=
Sweet, this is my 1200th forum post :D
Apr 21, 2014 8:46 AM

Dec 2013
seriously ... worst mix of ecchi and seriousness. Bullets flying between boobs ..idk if this was supposed to be funny or what, but I didn't laugh
Apr 28, 2014 5:13 PM

Feb 2012
Awesome action, but why couldn't they just jump over or crawl through the fence. There is also no reason to be driving that fast in that kind of situation.
May 25, 2014 10:47 AM

Jul 2013
Saeko was on some Matrix shit this episode.
Phaetons_Folly said:
but why couldn't they just jump over or crawl through the fence.

I don't get that either. It's stupid if you ask me.
Jun 30, 2014 12:34 PM

Feb 2013
Kyouraku-san said:
seriously ... worst mix of ecchi and seriousness. Bullets flying between boobs ..idk if this was supposed to be funny or what, but I didn't laugh

Id have to agree with you, that part was really just....idiotic lol. Kinda killed the episode for me honestly :/.
Shape430Jun 30, 2014 12:41 PM
Jul 16, 2014 9:03 AM

Feb 2014
Why dont they just abandon the vehicle and climb over the fence, I don't understand.
Aug 17, 2014 11:30 AM

Aug 2013
Ah. The episode with the [in]famous supersonic mammary movements at last.
Sep 29, 2014 10:06 PM

Jul 2012
The infamous boob physics episode! lmao

This show is so bad that it's good.
Oct 7, 2014 2:07 AM

Oct 2013
that bullet rhrough the boobs
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Feb 5, 2015 6:30 AM

May 2014
What a waste of bullets.. At least they survived until Takagi's mom came.

And they split again. This time Takashi is alone with Saeko. I'm looking forward to it.
Feb 11, 2015 8:47 PM

Aug 2014
lol this episode is .gif classic

Feb 16, 2015 2:48 PM

Sep 2011
All that heroic and desperate bullshit when they could have just crawl through or jump over those stupid wires...
I already knew about this scene, but still, that boob physics though.
Apr 22, 2015 6:56 PM

Jun 2014
"theres no way to efficiently depict that the entire city is infested with zombies in chaos, so we'll just show the city on fire"... they do this every single time. why.

when the car stopped launching Rei, she definitely shouldve died hitting her head on the concrete.

thanks Hirano for teaching takashi how to use a shotgun, telling him hes a poor shot, and not offering any help whatsoever.

okay, cant let this cliche slide past: fumbling to reload gun and spills a whole pocket-full of bullets

"well at least we can die together" "o hey look Rei has a gun too" begin: Bullet-Boob Matrix

+cliche: stalled engine. even though theres nothing wrong with the car.

that wire fence was definitely spread out enough to just climb through instead of over...
m-i-c-h-a-e-lApr 22, 2015 6:59 PM
May 25, 2015 10:23 AM
Feb 2015
BOOBS FTW xD so this is where the famous gifs came from. The sniper and the dodging from saeko. I was scared for a second there but at least they all made it except for komura and saeko. Hopefully they get back to them. Nice to see mother and daughter meeting again.

Next episode seems like we will get a glimpse of saekos past. We also see her cloths wet :3
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 25, 2015 12:18 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!!!

Lots of guns blazing action!!

They look good in their new outfits ^^

I lol'd when Komuro used Rei's Sniper despite the gun being attached to her XD

Damn boobs jiggling like water balloons XD

Saeko and those matrix moves!! Keep seeing those gifs back then!

Yeah they could have crossed the fence through the car. They can fucking jump high with the bike in the previous episodes, yet they can't even get passed it?!?! Why didn't they follow Saeko and Komuro when they charged in??

At least Takagi's mother is safe!! I thought it was the Sniper Girl :)

Can't wait for the next episode!
Sep 7, 2015 11:19 PM

Aug 2013
The first scene with the President made absolutely no sense. Let's nuke everyone before we die? Maybe I misunderstood the scene.

Anyway, that fence sure was tough. I'm pretty sure they could fit through it or at least jump over it. Maybe we're in one of those video games where you can't jump =)
garydaiSep 7, 2015 11:26 PM
Oct 31, 2015 12:43 PM

Jan 2010
So Rei gets thrown off the car. I'm not sure of why Takeshi and Rei were up there to begin with. The goal seemed to be to get her back in, but for some reason they stayed out fighting the whole day. The car stalling probably was the reason, but they didn't seem to be doing anything about that, they were just wasting bullets. Speaking of which, I now know the context of that infamous bullet time scene. It's...not as grandiose as I expected. Also, while the thought was fine, having the two most capable fighters, Takeshi and Saeko, run away from the car, leaving everyone else behind. And, after Takeshi and Saeko ran off, they're now stranded. This wasn't exactly smart in hindsight, and given the show's nature, this has to be some sort of accomplishment.
Nov 12, 2015 2:53 PM

Sep 2015
I was really liking the anime until this episode.
I mean... WTF?! From the dumb blonde 'king-kong tits' teacher who can't even drive a f*ckin car, all the way up to the stupid boob physics... REALLY?!
Is fanservice an excuse to not jump over the goddamn wire?! (It wasn't even barb wire)

This is the type of fanservice that I dislike: the one that messes up with the story and is there just because yes.

The amount of terrible decisions made in this ep were UNREAL. Btw, about that orange hair b*tch... IS ALL SHE GONNA DO IS STARE?! Did she broke her spine or what? GET UP!
TchamiNov 12, 2015 3:03 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2015 9:43 AM

Jan 2012
so it was tageki mom .

May 17, 2016 5:50 AM

Feb 2016
Didn't really understand why Takashi was using Rei like a board basically when he took the gun in the manga.

Finally understand now thanks to the anime lol. So the gun was strapped to her...

I thought he was just being a ass and kept thinking "Wtf! She could have a heart attack, y'know! O.o".

Still kinda think the same, he could of unstrapped the gun but I guess he didn't think, just instinct.

Also interesting seeing Saeko & Takashi are basically the assault team lol. The others didn't really get upfront like them :p That push through was awesome from them.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Jul 15, 2016 1:49 PM

Jan 2016
Fucking oppai dont know the law of physics XD Wtf
Well finally got some cloths one and some really sexxyyy ones as well.
takashi sure had a nice wake up ish xD

And so far another Amazing episode, really liked the dramatic when everything turned bad.. ^^
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Sep 5, 2016 5:12 AM

Mar 2015
So here's THAT Matrix titties scene lol...

What I don't get is why they didn't escape before that pink-haired chick's mom came to the rescue... like they could have just climbed up that fence... It was very retarded to act like they were stranded.

Also, noticed some shit animation this episode.
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Jan 19, 2017 10:20 AM

Jan 2013
The fan service was way overboard with this episode.
In fact, I would enjoy this show more, if it toned down it all around.

Anyway... Why didn't they just go through the wire fence that stops the zombies?
Aug 3, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2017
I don't know exactly the speed of the bullet Komuro shot through Saeko's tits, but it's sure higher than sound's. So, Saeko's boobs must have a speed even higher to make that awesome movement.
Karasuno Fight!!!
Aug 3, 2017 8:59 AM

Jan 2017
Lol I loved it xD It was amazing, boobies ftw <3 Saeko was too amazing in that. Great fight and Matrix effect with titties <3
Sep 14, 2017 7:57 AM

Jun 2016
Regarding the "POTUS" in this anime. What the fuck is that code the chairman was talking about? Like a nuke? Lmao.

I just realized one thing after watching this episode: everyone in their group is fucking useless except Saeko and Hirano. Idk anymore. And, of course, let's include Zeke; dogs are all majestic.

As always, Rei will be the damsel in distress. Fucking kill her already, and that unnecessary hug and "Well, at least we can die together" ugh so fucking dense.

I can't even ship Saeko with Takashi because Takashi is one dense fucking guy. Wake the fuck up and get together with Saeko. Lmfao.

As always, Saeko is so majestic. <3
TheDoggoneGirlSep 14, 2017 8:04 AM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 26, 2019 12:19 PM

Oct 2013
Boobies Matrix = epic. xD

Firefighters saved the day! I didn't expect Takagi's mother to be their saviour.

Takeshi and Busujima are now in trouble, it seems.
Jul 30, 2019 8:52 AM

Feb 2019
I remember this scene from pewdiepies eye tracker video xD

That little girl crying at the end was heart breaking :((
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Nov 18, 2019 2:26 PM

Mar 2018
Wait, was that beginning segment not a parody? I thought they were watching television, or something...

The characters are still annoying, don't get up when they easily could (Rei), and in general are just mentally disabled.

Everyone doesn't follow logic.

Also, that asspull at the end was shit.
Feb 18, 2020 7:25 PM

Jan 2016
Awww that scene with Alice crying was so sad...
Fucking RIP my feelings.
May 13, 2020 5:57 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
So that's the infamous boob scene, huh? Just when you thought this show probably covered it all but then Kumuro decides to spice it up a bit more and Busujima-senpai obliges.

A lot more fanservice-ish since the midpoint of the season (Episode 5-6) and it's honestly just .. whatever as this point, lol.

Seriously though, why didn't they think of jumping over the wires using the jeep in the first place?

Protecc Alice by the way!

Looks like it'll be Busujima-senpai and Kumuro's episode next, now that's certainly something to look forward to.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 23, 2020 2:57 PM

Jul 2014
Now riding on top of the Humvee expose like that isn't smart when your in a Zombie apocalypse and not surprising when you fell off the moving Humvee and spend an eternity wasting your bullets and fighting when you could have just help her back into the car.
Jun 11, 2020 11:33 AM
Feb 2020
I guess since every one else is a kid Nurse has to be the driver.

So they scouted to get up and out of the river but no scouting in the streets ahead once in the city. Takagi-san tsk tsk.

I'm watching The Eng Dub... The directions from Takagi to Nurse driving were a disaster.

This group makes enough noise to raise the dead several times an episode.

Hirano could have idk put a hand over Alice's mouth while Takashi and Saeko were running away from the group making noise to lead the herd away.

Seriously, this group needs to scout ahead. Just as well they're going to share an episode with an organised group of working adults.
Rui_ReiJun 11, 2020 12:29 PM
Jun 11, 2020 2:02 PM
Feb 2020
What A Plot Twist at the end.
Mar 27, 2021 4:07 AM
Jun 2020
best ep so far imo

and damn those titties
Apr 3, 2021 7:08 AM
Jul 2018
I quite liked it ngl.
Apr 20, 2021 4:23 PM

Aug 2014
I hope they all survive somehow :/
but those lines... I am not sure if they would stop me ;o
Thyriad-oPPailovApr 20, 2021 4:38 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 8, 2021 1:13 PM

Jul 2021
ah yes, the infamous scene that showcases exactly how boobs work

also I honestly wish we got to see Saya in action more, fighting wise she hasn't done much and I just really wanna see more from her
Nov 23, 2021 10:34 PM

Mar 2021
I know I did watch 8 eps just so he can die
Feb 13, 2022 9:44 PM

Jul 2016
Stupid nurse proving once again she's just a pair of gigantic tits with no brains. Almost feel bad for that simp who died trying to protect her in episode 1.

And this is what happens when you only care about lame fanservice and don't give a damn about consistency in your story. They all could have just climbed the Humvee and jumped to the other side of the fence to avoid the zombies for fuck's sake...
... OR EVEN BETTER: JUST CRAWL THROUGH THE ABSURDLY HUGE GAPS THE FENCE HAS. I MEAN, HAVE YOU SEEN HOW SHITTY THAT FENCE ACTUALLY IS? HOW IS THAT THING SUPPOSED TO PREVENT ZOMBIES FROM CROSSING TO THE OTHER SIDE WHEN THE WIRES ARE SO DAMN FAR APART FROM EACH OTHER?

Anyways, shit episode was shit.
May 2, 2022 9:23 AM
Apr 2022
Madhouse at its finest, the whole bullet time thing, was awsome
May 15, 2022 8:46 AM
May 2022
imperlast said:
HawthorneKitty said:
Awesome boob physics is awesome.

anime_n00b said:

I cant figure out what they sprayed them with thru the fence though.. Wonder if its some kind of bio-chemical stuff?
it looked like it was some type of compressed water or fire fighting liquid.

but great ep in general

shoot shoot shoot your gun
kill them all now !
bang bang bang bang
life is but a dream !

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣
Sep 12, 2022 9:50 AM

Mar 2021
10/10 ep best thing Ive ever seen in my life, the boob sniper scene clears breaking bad
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Jul 4, 2010

1365 by Ksooosavage »»
May 5, 6:43 PM

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

19 by animegamer245 »»
May 5, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Apr 25, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 15, 2010

425 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Apr 25, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.