Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2019 12:27 PM

Apr 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The new chapter just dropped and it started off with Fujiwara 'shaving'her head (It was a prank bro)

Anyways, we are back to the banter in the student council room, Chika is still mischievous as ever.

However, while this chapter ended up being played out as a comedic chapter, we get to learn a lot about Chika, Iino and Kaguya, and their reaction to 'what if' Kaguya and Shirogane are in a relationship.

Their reactions are priceless. Really loved this chapter, it felt like it finished really fast.

5/5
MxxxstationSep 23, 2019 8:12 AM
Sep 21, 2019 3:26 PM

Nov 2007
Mohammadalmannai said:
...we get to learn a lot about Chika, Lino and Kaguya...

It's Iino my man, I I N O. Pronounced as EEEEENO.

Not Lino. This is the umpteenth time I am correcting someone so making it super noticeable. ;)

I wish the bald prank was not a prank. Also, I wonder why Iino is still in denial when she obviously didn't like it when other girls are with Ishii. I am sure she is only like that for Koyasu-senpai because she knows Ishii likes Senpai.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 22, 2019 11:26 AM
Jul 2017
Okay chapter this time.
Though it's about time we give aka a break. He's been too good for quite some time.
Now we just have our boy Ishigami to cheer for.
Dunno if I should support tsubame or iino.
I think iino and Ishigami match better but I doubt they could stay together for more than a minute.
With tsubame, he's got more attraction and definite feelings but I don't think the ship will ever sail.
Either way, can't deny Ishigami has rotten luck.
Please spare him Kofuku.......
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Sep 22, 2019 9:39 PM
Mar 2015
Loved the way Kaguya subverted Fujiwara prank by announcing that she was the Prez 's girlfriend followed by the It's a Prank sign
Loved Chika's bald head
Sep 22, 2019 10:06 PM

Jul 2015
Finally Kaguya Sama is back those kinds of chapters that I like,lino should be honest with herself that she loves Ishigami.

Chika was as usual funny this chapter.

I wish Shirogane and Kaguya really announced that they are couple now.

Sep 23, 2019 12:10 AM

Sep 2018
Bald Chika is cursed XD
Nice to be back in the student council room after like 35 chapters. Fun chapter overall.
Sep 23, 2019 1:23 AM

Aug 2018
that last part was cute

Sep 23, 2019 3:28 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao Fujiwara really got me there, I thght that she finally went ahead and did it this time but turns out it was just a prank. I guess even for her shaving her head is a bit too much lol. Also Kaguya pulled a fast one over all of them.
MegamiRemSep 23, 2019 3:38 AM
Sep 23, 2019 3:29 AM

Oct 2018
5/5. This chapter was priceless, filled to the bone of cuteness and fun. Chika being a dork as usual and Kaguya being as cute as ever.
Sep 23, 2019 4:18 AM

Sep 2018
"Karakai Jouzu no Kaguya-sama"

We are finally back at student council room and Chika is once agian playing a fool(or maybe not:D), Iino's reaction to the Ishi x Chika prank was great, and Kaguya now acts a lot more open....
well that's just my opinion.....
Sep 23, 2019 4:21 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
"Today's results: Kaguya's victory", it has been so long since the last time we saw this.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Sep 23, 2019 4:47 AM

Jul 2012
Kaguya with the huge counter, if only it was the "real" truth =/ Well, just a prank
Iino and her imagination ...
Sep 23, 2019 5:01 AM

Jan 2018
what a flex shinomiya
Sep 23, 2019 5:52 AM

Mar 2016
Kaguya pulled a huge damn NO U moment there. She pranked the hell out of the Student Council Members ePiCalLy when Chika was supposed to be the prankster. But it's all also because she wanted to show off a little, which to be honest, this prank actually helped them cover their true relationship even better than without the prank. If Miyuki and Kaguya were ever caught getting close with each other more than normal friends does, they would think of it as a prank. Kaguya is either even more genius, taking this effect into account or I'm simply overthinking it...

Either way, this chapter is absolutely priceless... Deadass shocked me and made me scream. Kaguya is brave for revealing her relationship even if it's all just a prank to everyone else's eyes.
Sep 23, 2019 6:27 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Flawless victory by Kaguya-chan. She's in the zone and can do no wrong
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 23, 2019 8:04 AM

Mar 2015
i am jebaited and i am not even mad.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 23, 2019 8:14 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao, Ishigami trolling chika was the best.
Sep 23, 2019 11:24 AM

Feb 2018
The first page actually scared me!
This is the first chapter that Fujiwara's actions made logical sense from start to finish for me, how long until a character devolpment arc for her? If we ever get one...
And if it was Tsubame you would support him? Iino, don't lie to yourself like that, even the other SC members are starting to notice what you refuse to.
Sep 23, 2019 11:38 AM

Feb 2018
Kaguya is soooo precious, show off your boyfriend more and slay them queen. I wonder how chika will react when she learns the truth.

Ngl i had the same reaction as shirogane at first page. Subject F doesn't fail to surprise me, Ishigami can see through chika's bs from a mile and wtf is up with iino she's bizarre, she's definitely a yandere masochist
Sep 23, 2019 3:42 PM

Jun 2014
such a good chapter

Sep 24, 2019 7:32 AM

Mar 2017
Kaguya should start a YouTube prank channel or something lol.
Seriously though nothing is better than seeing them back at school again. Didn't have any student council chapter lately.
Sep 24, 2019 8:13 PM

Mar 2018
Omg Chika. I seriously thought she shaved her head xD
The whole prank thingy is something Chika would to 100% xd and even with dating. Iino went a bit psycho there lol

Kaguya showing off was cute xd guess now that they are finally dating, next problem is prestige

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 26, 2019 9:38 PM

Sep 2010
I like how even with all the development happening to everyone (I don't know about Chika though), it's good to be back in the student council room! It seems that way from everyone else's comments above.

Yes, Kaguya! What a great prank. I'm glad you're happy.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Sep 27, 2019 6:16 AM

Jan 2011
Did Fujiwara x Shirogane shippers just get btfo by Ishigami?
Sep 27, 2019 9:58 AM

Apr 2018
Chika is making a fool of herself as usual lmao. Damn I thought they were going to reveal it already.
Sep 28, 2019 9:55 AM

Dec 2014
Ok Kaguya you go girl...was not expecting that
Sep 30, 2019 8:27 AM
Jul 2019
MakingTheMaouCry said:
Okay chapter this time.
Though it's about time we give aka a break. He's been too good for quite some time.
I think iino and Ishigami match better but I doubt they could stay together for more than a minute.
With tsubame, he's got more attraction and definite feelings but I don't think the ship will ever sail.
MakingTheMaouCry said:
Okay chapter this time.

It's just really similar to to toradora. I hope Ishigami and ilno came together since chapter 70. Their relationship is pretty similar to that from taiga and riyuji, but i that fact.
Dec 27, 2019 7:32 AM

Mar 2014
Chika with the bald cap was hilarious. Love how she wanted to prank Kaguya and Miko by saying she's dating Miyuki and Ishigami respectively LOL

Of course in the end Kaguya made the greatest prank. I really loved this chapter. It seems like we're back to the usual student council shenanigans <3
Aug 24, 2020 6:52 PM

Dec 2013
The first page got me good.

Ishigami understands the minds of his fellow council members better than I expected.

Kaguya fooling everyone at the end was amazing.
Nov 20, 2021 4:19 AM

Nov 2016
You really wouldn't put it past Chika to do something like that. And I'm sure she would've rocked the bald look.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2022 6:26 AM

Jul 2021
Lmaoo bald Chika made me choked my tea all the sudden but what’s the purpose of pranking during someones birthday celebration xD.Oh fuck Chika is about to actually ruin both of the respective ship this is bad, someone please give her a boyfriend, I don’t want her to be single for the rest of her life :cries:. Also it was really surprising that Miko started to feel jealous, now she actually loves Ishigami so I’ll see how those two ships go. Lol Miko’s prank is really dumb not gonna lie, Kaguya would think that Shirogane is being a bully or something xD Damn Kaguya almost spilled out the truth and without the prank board, she would be dead but author is really smart to keep everything a secret because with no secret, each and every chapter afterwards would be complicated to draw.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 13, 2022 5:48 AM

Apr 2021
Chika took me by surprise with that bald wig!!! Lol, it was a prank. And Kaguya almost spilled the beans!!! Good chapter!!!

More topics from this board

» Attack on titan reference (Chapter 224 spoilers)

Hickykissy - May 12

3 by ptero93 »»
May 12, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

252 by ABWN »»
May 11, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 271 Discussion

solace - Jul 26, 2022

29 by ABWN »»
May 1, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.