Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2019 6:34 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Sadayoshi wants to download data from his brain into Masaru now...damn, now that's risky.

Even more truth about the past being revealed. At this point, Masaru has been through so much that his life can never be the same again. I also found this episode kinda emotional in terms of delivery.
Mar 7, 2019 10:16 AM

Dec 2014
so like each episode .... reveals something new....so engrossed with this
Mar 7, 2019 10:59 AM
Mar 2018
Now that we know that Bai Jin is the one that make all the bad things happened i only wish that Narumi shows up to beat the shit of his brother Bai Jin. Now he will pay about steeling francine from him.
Mar 7, 2019 11:18 AM

Feb 2016
Oh boy, I was getting tired of this flashback shit until this episode came. Seems like things are finally going to move somewhere. I wonder if Narumi will have a role on whatever comes next.

Masaru delivering some Gar moments today. 4/5
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 7, 2019 11:40 AM

Sep 2013
Good Episode.
Why Jin is in love with every girl loved by his brother lookalikes? hahaha ☺
Looks like we will see some action from Nakamashi circus next episodes.
Mar 7, 2019 12:42 PM

Feb 2013
It was obvious but we got the confirmation that Sadayoshi is Jin.
Mar 7, 2019 1:34 PM

Nov 2017
Cant we fuckin see more of Narumi already? Everybody knows what is happening. No need for a whole cour of flashbacks. Time to pick up the pace and get some action, shall we?!
Mar 7, 2019 2:39 PM

Jul 2017
Finally we're moving on from the games of flashbacks and mock trickery.

Always knew that Masaru was himself all along, and Sadayoshi has always been making his plans leeway somehow.

Now that Shirogane is captured, the story is getting better thanks to the endless flashbacks that hopefully sets the rest into motion.
Mar 7, 2019 11:34 PM

Sep 2017
Rip shoji, really enjoyed those flashbacks so many things were cleared. Hope to see more of narumi,shirogane,masaru and maybe guy from now.
Mar 8, 2019 2:32 AM

Mar 2009
Okay, so Jin is alive. The original evil brother guy. But how is he also Sadayoshi? Didn't he die in sulfuric acid, as this episode just revealed? WTF.
Mar 8, 2019 3:27 AM

Aug 2013
Looks like things will finally move forward.

Mar 8, 2019 5:50 AM
Jan 2019
I already knew that Jin's psychopath had reincarnated, it was more than obvious, but to reach that point for a woman is something sick except love, a crazy obsession.
Got damn! I hope that Narumi appears soon, finds out about the situation and goes to rescue Eleonore with Masaru.

"Those who are born in this world do not belong to anyone, it is God's job to do us, but to stop, live and die on our own if we are held back by ropes ... that is our job".
Mar 8, 2019 8:33 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, pretty intense episode again!

Seeing Sadayoshi’s car crash origins in this episode really connects up with the mystery of the first episode and there were more such occurrences throughout this episode. As such, very intriguing manner in which all of this is being explored and dealt with. Moreover, we find out that Sadayoshi and even Commander Faceless are actually reincarnations of Jin, yikes should’ve known. A little confused over Commander Faceless now but I’m looking forward to seeing a reply to that in the coming episodes. More importantly, Masaru is Masaru. Thank you Jin for clarifying that bit. I could tell from the very start that Masaru’d be Masaru but I’d be lying if I said that I couldn’t consider the inverse sometime in these two episodes or so. Sad to see the short return of Eleonore end up in such a pitiful manner, looks like it’ll be Father (Jin) v Son (Masaru) in a way considering Sadayoshi was in fact Jin. Got to say though, the part where Jin was stretching his face during the revelation scene was wicked. Good lord, he managed to stretch it all the way down to his chest(was it?). I wonder what that final bit of the Beast tamer and whatnot was all about, felt totally random lol. Saiga finally resting in peace after attaining his fourth happy moment was touching and that final scene between Angelina and Saiga too. Also, an interesting point, Saiga hinged a special puppet to Masaru during the fight so I wonder if that’ll turn out to be Masaru’s weapon. Curious to see how it goes on from here! Hopefully, we’ll return back to Narumi soon.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 9, 2019 6:58 AM

Mar 2018
Mormegil said:
Okay, so Jin is alive. The original evil brother guy. But how is he also Sadayoshi? Didn't he die in sulfuric acid, as this episode just revealed? WTF.

Wew! I thought I was the only one who noticed.

My opinion is different from most of the comments. This episode ruined the whole flashback "arc" for me. They made it more confusing.I still dislike that the root of all this is a one-sided love.
Mar 9, 2019 10:55 AM

May 2018
So. If Sadayoshi didn't died in the sulfuric acid bath . then I guess there is no douth that the faceless guy is him, given that he doesn't have a face.

Ya know with all this info dump, I still don't get as to how Masaru came to be.
Mar 9, 2019 5:20 PM

Feb 2014
Looks like they skipped a lot of side character stories and paths to focus on the mainline. This show gets better every episode.
BTW where has Narumi been all along.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 10, 2019 3:38 AM

Jan 2011
mezzo12 said:
Good Episode.
Why Jin is in love with every girl loved by his brother lookalikes? hahaha ☺
Looks like we will see some action from Nakamashi circus next episodes.
Aye, imagine becoming immortal only to continue being a cuck.
May 23, 2019 4:54 PM

Jun 2014
Grandpa Shouji has finally died, but after he finally learned that Sadayoshi was actually not inside Masaru, he was glad, and Masaru is definitely going through a whirlwind of emotions.

Eleonore/Shirogane has been kidnapped, and it's up to Masaru to save her.

Jun 23, 2019 6:16 PM

Jun 2015
And the animation quality goes down the shitter once again.
Jul 17, 2019 3:50 PM

Jul 2015
This series doesn't stop with suprising me, never would I have thought that Jin, Faceless, Sadayoshi, that dog that randomly appeared were all the same rotten soul

This has become like one weird family feud

Jul 25, 2019 6:22 PM

Dec 2015
My head is spining

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2019

51 by ohnaur »»
Dec 5, 2023 2:19 AM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2019

26 by ohnaur »»
Dec 3, 2023 2:34 AM

» Was it well received in japan?

SinDrake - Nov 15, 2023

3 by SinDrake »»
Nov 17, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2019

20 by DANIELLL224 »»
Oct 16, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Karakuri Circus Episode 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2019

22 by Dawizz »»
Aug 17, 2023 12:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.