Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 26, 2017 7:02 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like this served as a prologue to the main movie.

I watched the dub version and the voice acting is actually decent. Not to mention, the animation style used for this is consistent for a 15 minute short. Idk much about the Blade Runner franchise but the world setting really looks interesting from what theyve' shown from this.

Sep 26, 2017 9:06 AM
Feb 2015
I wouldn't call the animation style consistent - As many of the incredible animators working in it (BahiJD, Iso, Ohira, Okiura, Hashimoto, etc.) worked in their very own distinct style. It really is like a gallery displaying the best of Japanese animation
Sep 26, 2017 6:15 PM

Apr 2015
Damn, that was a beautiful visual treat. It has prompted me to watch the original Blade Runner. Going to rewatch this after seeing that movie. Hopefully things will make more sense.
Sep 26, 2017 8:47 PM
Oct 2010
Graumann said:
Damn, that was a beautiful visual treat. It has prompted me to watch the original Blade Runner. Going to rewatch this after seeing that movie. Hopefully things will make more sense.

The original movie sucks and I think this short gives a decent idea as to what it was about. If the new movie is anything like this I'm on board though.
Sep 26, 2017 8:58 PM
Aug 2014
I really enjoyed this alot! Animation was really good and really enjoyed the ass whooping she did! Makes me want to wish a season or 2. English VA did good too. Very pleased with this 15 min short!
Sep 26, 2017 9:06 PM

Dec 2015
GD1551 said:
Graumann said:

The original movie sucks and I think this short gives a decent idea as to what it was about. If the new movie is anything like this I'm on board though.

The original blade runner movie doesn't suck im curious as to why you think it did.
what's the question when they're calling you the answer?
Sep 26, 2017 9:06 PM

Aug 2014
Longest of the three shorts, but still not enough. Seems fragmented but served its purpose. Worth it for Trixie's ass.
Sieg Zeon!
Sep 26, 2017 10:43 PM

Dec 2010
The animation was amazing. Some of the most visually impressive stuff I've ever seen. Great work by Watanabe as always.

Also, if you're gonna watch Blade Runner, watch the Director's cut. I did fall asleep the first time I watched it (and almost the second time), but it's not a bad movie. Just one you have to watch while you're fully awake and aware.
Sacrificing sleep and sanity for more anime-induced dopamine.
Sep 27, 2017 1:08 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Technically the animation was amazing, but the shorts were insufficient, because you need more, and more!!!
Sep 27, 2017 1:45 AM
Sep 2015
It is a very rare example of 'anime without budget limitation' but it's just that.
I'm bias because I don't like the first Blade Runner, though I'll probably watch 2049 because I love this director to death.
Sep 27, 2017 3:32 AM

Dec 2015
That was pretty cool, especially the fighting scene with the girl, but in this case I'm unsure what to think of this short. So for now I'm giving it a 6/10.

I've never watched Blade Runner, but I would most definitely love to see an animated TV series set in this universe.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 27, 2017 6:20 AM
Oct 2010
pcf2 said:
GD1551 said:

The original blade runner movie doesn't suck im curious as to why you think it did.

Style over substance, the movie is a visual treat and the atmosphere is great but the actual substance isn't there and it's extremely boring. What I mean by boring is there very little action and too much worthless dialogue. I feel like the world isn't used fully and that's why I don't like the movie.

This short for instance, despite being ~15 mins somehow has better pacing and balance than the original movie does which is crazy. I fully understood what happened, I got some nice action scenes and it setup the new movie well. It hit every point it needed to, to get me excited for the new movie.
Sep 27, 2017 7:02 AM

Aug 2015
Gave it a 3/5. Liked the animation and the music. It's Blade Runner so obviously the premise is great it's just that at about 13 mins of runtime it was hard for me to get too emotionally charged for it.
And I'm here in your pocket
Curled up in a dollar
And the chain from your watch around my neck
And I'll stay right here until it's time
Sep 27, 2017 7:05 AM
Jul 2018
Well it's Watanabe alright..

>GOAT indeeed
removed-userSep 27, 2017 7:15 AM
Sep 27, 2017 8:33 AM
Jul 2018
Unusual style, but i like it and the soundtrack is nice. I think i'll watch the movie as well.
Sep 27, 2017 10:30 AM
Jul 2018
is 2049 a holliwood or anime? idk if i should watch it since i dont watch holiwoood
Sep 27, 2017 11:32 AM

Jan 2014
It was kind of inconsistent. Seems interesting, though.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 27, 2017 4:25 PM

May 2015
Not really familiar with the Blade Runner series, but this short was pretty neat. Visually beautiful, and the animation during the fight scenes were like eye candy. Maybe I should check out the original series one of these days.

Sep 27, 2017 5:22 PM

Feb 2009
Love Blade Runner, but this just felt like the kind of generic action anime you would have seen on the sci-fi channel back in the day and forgotten about a week later.
Sep 27, 2017 5:38 PM

Nov 2015
Fuckin boring!

(Fuck MAL's fuckin character limit rule)
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Sep 27, 2017 8:34 PM

Jun 2014
Loved this! As someone who has been a fan of Blade Runner from the day it released in 1982, I thought this was a great prequel to Bladerunner 2049!

Watching this short made me more excited to see the new movie next week!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Sep 27, 2017 9:36 PM

Jan 2009
never seen Blade Runner but this looks great, so The Black Out is cause by the EMP and the replicants or robots did it
Sep 28, 2017 9:26 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm shocked that MAL actually allowed this to be on the site given how stubborn the staff are when it comes to stuff like this

But either way, like the other two shorts, this was amazing and now I am 100% certain that the new film will be even more amazing

Sep 28, 2017 9:42 PM

Dec 2015
GD1551 said:
pcf2 said:

Style over substance, the movie is a visual treat and the atmosphere is great but the actual substance isn't there and it's extremely boring. What I mean by boring is there very little action and too much worthless dialogue. I feel like the world isn't used fully and that's why I don't like the movie.

This short for instance, despite being ~15 mins somehow has better pacing and balance than the original movie does which is crazy. I fully understood what happened, I got some nice action scenes and it setup the new movie well. It hit every point it needed to, to get me excited for the new movie.

I can see how somone could feel that the original is 'boring' due to it being slow, but it not having enough action isnt a legitimate complaint its not supposed to be an action packed sci-fi film its more of a slow paced detective drama with amazing world building.

I dont know what you mean by the world isnt used fully the world building is probably its biggest strength as it spends so much time establishing the premise and making it believeable,however a lot is left to the viewers imagination which is how it should be done in my opinon. ( its more character driven which may not be your preferred style,but eh)

why do you describe the dialogue as being useless ? isnt the 'tears in the rain' monologue one of the best somewhat on the spot dialogues in sci-fi movie history?

finally, i cant agree with the pacing this short anime had so many random inconsistent time skips for me. philp k dick (blade runner) sets the blueprint for 90% of these cyberpunk shows/movies when it comes to atmosphere and world building.

Pcf2Sep 28, 2017 9:45 PM
Sep 28, 2017 11:16 PM
Oct 2010
pcf2 said:
GD1551 said:

I can see how somone could feel that the original is 'boring' due to it being slow, but it not having enough action isnt a legitimate complaint its not supposed to be an action packed sci-fi film its more of a slow paced detective drama with amazing world building.

I dont know what you mean by the world isnt used fully the world building is probably its biggest strength as it spends so much time establishing the premise and making it believeable,however a lot is left to the viewers imagination which is how it should be done in my opinon. ( its more character driven which may not be your preferred style,but eh)

why do you describe the dialogue as being useless ? isnt the 'tears in the rain' monologue one of the best somewhat on the spot dialogues in sci-fi movie history?

finally, i cant agree with the pacing this short anime had so many random inconsistent time skips for me. philp k dick (blade runner) sets the blueprint for 90% of these cyberpunk shows/movies when it comes to atmosphere and world building.

I don't disagree that it's not supposed to be an action film, but it isn't exactly filled with great dialogue or characters either. For instance, I watched a TV series called Stranger from netflix, that is completely character and dialogue driven and I was sucked in. Bladerunner is just boring in that regard (for me) and there's too much of it. The scene in when he's in the apartment with rachel feels like it's an hour long of them babbling about nonsense, why not trim that scene? It was actually the biggest hurdle for me to get over when trying to finish the movie.

I also didn't say the pacing in this anime was that great, I just said it was better than the bladerunner movie, in fact, most diehard fans of the movie I know agree that the movie has bad pacing or at least can understand why someone would say that. As for the world building, the anime short showed me a couple of things that I did not know of about the world in 15 mins

- Replicants replaced humans on battlefields but were supplied by the same company, we already knew they were used on the battlefield (batty or w/e his name was a combat model) but we never knew that it was them essentially killing themselves and being made by the same company.

- Ground based vehicles still exist, implying that propulsion technology isn't as advanced as we might have thought it.

- After the events of the movie humans decided to go on a full on killing spree of all replicants and used the database itself to do so. Not to mention they destroyed the database as well.
Sep 29, 2017 11:35 AM

Aug 2010
As a huge Blade Runner and Bebop fan, this was excellent.
Sep 29, 2017 2:18 PM

Dec 2015
GD1551 said:
pcf2 said:

I don't disagree that it's not supposed to be an action film, but it isn't exactly filled with great dialogue or characters either. For instance, I watched a TV series called Stranger from netflix, that is completely character and dialogue driven and I was sucked in. Bladerunner is just boring in that regard (for me) and there's too much of it. The scene in when he's in the apartment with rachel feels like it's an hour long of them babbling about nonsense, why not trim that scene? It was actually the biggest hurdle for me to get over when trying to finish the movie.

I also didn't say the pacing in this anime was that great, I just said it was better than the bladerunner movie, in fact, most diehard fans of the movie I know agree that the movie has bad pacing or at least can understand why someone would say that. As for the world building, the anime short showed me a couple of things that I did not know of about the world in 15 mins

- Replicants replaced humans on battlefields but were supplied by the same company, we already knew they were used on the battlefield (batty or w/e his name was a combat model) but we never knew that it was them essentially killing themselves and being made by the same company.

- Ground based vehicles still exist, implying that propulsion technology isn't as advanced as we might have thought it.

- After the events of the movie humans decided to go on a full on killing spree of all replicants and used the database itself to do so. Not to mention they destroyed the database as well.

"it isnt filled with great characters or dialogue" are you saying the charcters/dialogue is bad ? As you havent justified why the movie sucks. I have already given you an example of a classic quotable moment the burden of proof now falls on you.

If its too much why not watch the directors cut and watch in small bits. The scene in which deckard asks rachel the set of questions is the moment he knows shes a replicant. (I dont know how you can take away nothing from that scene) or even the scene when he tells her, her memories are fake ( another great scene with good dialogue that has been ripped off by both GITS and westworld). Even when the replicant meet their creator that has pretty good dialogue.

slow and deliberate is the hallmark for detective film noir which doesnt make for the most action packed of stories, but is good for what bladerunner intended to be.

I wouldnt even mention the anime, pacing its meh. Suffers from the typical short anime pacing issues not sure how you can say it has better pacing than the original it doesnt even tell a complete story without relying on the original/ subsequent films. The anime had a bunch of time skips as well as two dream/memories sequences one after the other. heck the girl went from helpless to doing multiple back flips on a moving vehicle. comparing the anime pacing to the original is nonsense.

It can be argued the anime isnt even necessary most of those things you learnt from the anime can either be inferred, or just isnt important to what the original tried to achieve

"replicants replaced humans etc .." them killing themselves can be inferred if they were up against regular humans it would make for a short war.

"ground based vehicles.." so what ? delving into this would only pointlessly add more runtime to movie
Sep 29, 2017 2:22 PM

Jan 2017
pretty good short. better than the live action shorts tbh. now i'm very excited for the movie. i hope it's good.
Sep 29, 2017 5:41 PM

Dec 2008
Good but short. (That's what she said!) All joking aside, this ONA was visually amazing and the action was great. I cant wait to see the new Blade Runner movie.
Sep 29, 2017 9:41 PM

Dec 2016
Needed my fix of Blade Runner, this did a decent job of helping that
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 30, 2017 12:18 PM
May 2012
well, that was alright. i side with the replicants, they are far more interesting.
can't wait to watch the movie in cinemas when it comes out here. the original blade runner was great.
Sep 30, 2017 7:45 PM

Jan 2011
friend told me the cowboy bebop Director worked on a blade runner animated short so i had to check it out

visually it looked great at first i wasn't to sure with the facial expressions but the movement in the fight scene was top notch and the style of the sandstorm was cool to say the least

otherwise it was okay sorta interested in the new movie but i'm pretty cynical with all these old revivals
Sep 30, 2017 7:56 PM

Sep 2017
This was a very beautiful short, I just wish it was longer. I'm upset I still havnt seen the original movie especially since I usually like classics.
Oct 1, 2017 5:21 AM

Jul 2016
Classic.

People complaining about it being in English like being in Japanese makes everything better.

Oct 1, 2017 1:28 PM

Jun 2009
it was visually nice and the music was there as well wish i had more to watch it
Oct 1, 2017 4:18 PM
Dec 2013
GD1551 said:
pcf2 said:

If you think the original blade runner is style over substance then you seriously let the entire thing go over your head. It's almost the exact opposite of that. Blade runner is a cyber punk and sci classic that tackles multiple complex themes and ideas in an incredibly intelligent and subtle fashion. It is one of the most thought provoking movies ever made, the visuals and style only are used as a way of painting the landscape and fueling the narrative and exploring the themes.

Ghost in the shell heavily took from it. As did more or less every cyber punk and psychological sci fi film and anime ever made. It's slow paced but that's the point.

Complaining about a lack of action is really simple minded. Evey single second of that movie serves a purpose.
Oct 1, 2017 6:15 PM

May 2012
Quite lovely I must say, I really loved the overal Cyberpunk/Neo Tokyo aesthetic that they really put in picture wonderfully compared to the movies! And this while short, still impressive anime makes a great bridge between the movies I must say!

All in all I quite enjoyed it and got some wonderful backgrounds from it as well!
Oct 2, 2017 7:42 AM
Oct 2010
-Moonchild- said:
GD1551 said:

If you think the original blade runner is style over substance then you seriously let the entire thing go over your head. It's almost the exact opposite of that. Blade runner is a cyber punk and sci classic that tackles multiple complex themes and ideas in an incredibly intelligent and subtle fashion. It is one of the most thought provoking movies ever made, the visuals and style only are used as a way of painting the landscape and fueling the narrative and exploring the themes.

Ghost in the shell heavily took from it. As did more or less every cyber punk and psychological sci fi film and anime ever made. It's slow paced but that's the point.

Complaining about a lack of action is really simple minded. Evey single second of that movie serves a purpose.

Since you didn't grasp the underlying reason for my lack of action complaint I'll fill you in. There's too much talking and drawn out scenes, the movie isn't broken up with enough dramatic or action scenes and many of the conversations at times are ridiculous in length and essentially trying to slap you over the head with the movie's themes. This is extremely weird because there's a lot of symbolism and visual story telling in the movie so this is extremely unnecessary. Additionally there are opportunities for world building that are missed when you don't use action or dramatic scenes.

Since you used GITS let me use GITS as well, the original movie had key set pieces that helped with the overall pacing of the movie, BR lacks this greatly. In fact GITS movie's greatest fault is the same I have with BR, they try to slap you over the head with the themes in extremely long conversations (batou on the boat for example). A better comparison for BR is actually GITS 2 Innocence, that's much better representation of how I feel about BR in general. Also a lot of the action scenes in GITS are used to give us an idea of how police/military procedure in the future works as well as how the current state of their technology in comparison to how the rest of the world is and the general state of society.

If you think I'm "too simple minded" to understand it, you are mistaken, this isn't a question of understanding, I simply do not want to be lectured for hours.
Oct 2, 2017 7:56 AM

May 2012
It was so good. I hope we we get full TV series out of this
Oct 2, 2017 8:04 AM
Dec 2013
GD1551 said:
-Moonchild- said:

Since you didn't grasp the underlying reason for my lack of action complaint I'll fill you in. There's too much talking and drawn out scenes, the movie isn't broken up with enough dramatic or action scenes and many of the conversations at times are ridiculous in length and essentially trying to slap you over the head with the movie's themes. This is extremely weird because there's a lot of symbolism and visual story telling in the movie so this is extremely unnecessary. Additionally there are opportunities for world building that are missed when you don't use action or dramatic scenes.

Since you used GITS let me use GITS as well, the original movie had key set pieces that helped with the overall pacing of the movie, BR lacks this greatly. In fact GITS movie's greatest fault is the same I have with BR, they try to slap you over the head with the themes in extremely long conversations (batou on the boat for example). A better comparison for BR is actually GITS 2 Innocence, that's much better representation of how I feel about BR in general. Also a lot of the action scenes in GITS are used to give us an idea of how police/military procedure in the future works as well as how the current state of their technology in comparison to how the rest of the world is and the general state of society.

If you think I'm "too simple minded" to understand it, you are mistaken, this isn't a question of understanding, I simply do not want to be lectured for hours.

It's not a drama or action film though. The entire point of blade runner is to leave thought provoking open ended questions on the themes explored. The dialogue and action is meant to inspire intrigue. Moreover it definitely doesn't bash you over the head as most of the ideas presented are done through subtle and realistic conversations and moments. Action and dramatic scenes are literally the opposite of world building. They're plot building not world building. The film doesn't pander or lecture almost ever.

Blade runner is set up as a cyber punk detective noire so yeah, complaints that there's no action and too much talking IS simple minded and misses the point. The films purpose is to make you think. It's slow moving for that reason. You might as well complaining 2001 was bad because it had no action lol
Oct 2, 2017 9:55 AM
Oct 2010
-Moonchild- said:
GD1551 said:

It's not a drama or action film though. The entire point of blade runner is to leave thought provoking open ended questions on the themes explored. The dialogue and action is meant to inspire intrigue. Moreover it definitely doesn't bash you over the head as most of the ideas presented are done through subtle and realistic conversations and moments. Action and dramatic scenes are literally the opposite of world building. They're plot building not world building. The film doesn't pander or lecture almost ever.

Blade runner is set up as a cyber punk detective noire so yeah, complaints that there's no action and too much talking IS simple minded and misses the point. The films purpose is to make you think. It's slow moving for that reason. You might as well complaining 2001 was bad because it had no action lol

Ok, but like I stated the pacing is terrible because there aren't many action or dramatic scenes to break up the overly long conversations. It doesn't matter if it's not a drama or action film, I've watched plenty and read plenty of material that isn't, the problem is that the pacing itself is horrendous and a lot of the dialogue isn't great either or way too long. The apartment scene for instance, is way way way too long for what it delivers.

What's the issue here? It's ultimately BORING with a lot the length of many of the conversations being extremely unnecessary (that apartment scene is ridiculous) especially given how good the visual story telling is in the movie.

Removing the pretentious aspect most people seem to have with this movie

The characters aren't great, the pacing isn't great, the story isn't great either. Also you are wrong, action scenes do provide a lot of world building, no clue what you are talking about. I hate when people say stuff like this because it's extremely simple minded, you come with a preconceived notion of what world building is and somehow believe that action scenes cannot provide it. Even in meh movies like judge dredd, you get a feel for the world by the action scenes alone. You can tell crime is out of control by the way judges enforce the law without any stats or long talks stating the fact.
Oct 2, 2017 10:46 AM
Dec 2013
GD1551 said:
-Moonchild- said:

Ok, but like I stated the pacing is terrible because there aren't many action or dramatic scenes to break up the overly long conversations. It doesn't matter if it's not a drama or action film, I've watched plenty and read plenty of material that isn't, the problem is that the pacing itself is horrendous and a lot of the dialogue isn't great either or way too long. The apartment scene for instance, is way way way too long for what it delivers.

What's the issue here? It's ultimately BORING with a lot the length of many of the conversations being extremely unnecessary (that apartment scene is ridiculous) especially given how good the visual story telling is in the movie.

The characters aren't great, the pacing isn't great, the story isn't great either. Also you are wrong, action scenes do provide a lot of world building, no clue what you are talking about. I hate when people say stuff like this because it's extremely simple minded, you come with a preconceived notion of what world building is and somehow believe that action scenes cannot provide it. Even in meh movies like judge dredd, you get a feel for the world by the action scenes alone. You can tell crime is out of control by the way judges enforce the law without any stats or long talks stating the fact.

The pacing is actually perfect for the type of movie it is. The problem is you're going into this film expecting it to be a totally different genre. Complaining about a lack of action, slow pacing and too much talking in blade runner is like complaining about "not enough horror and jump scares" in Lord of the rings. It makes zero sense lol. It's a complaint about an entirely off base genre.

Sure, in stories that are literally about destruction and crime then action scenes of......destruction and crime are world building but the vast majority of time they are not. The matrix reloaded has great actions scenes that do absolutely nothing for world building, same with most movies actually. They're set pieces to thrill the watcher, not build the world.

Also I have nothing to say other than you're just wrong about the story and characters in blade runner. The setting along with those are all incredibly original and we'll handled. You obviously watched too many shows that directly ripped off the story if you think it isn't good.

Sorry, every argument you make against this film make me believe more and more so that the majority of it went over your head or at least you were expecting a different movie. To say a classic is bad because you don't like it's genre is dumb.
Oct 3, 2017 2:10 AM
Jul 2011
To the people bashing on the original Blade Runner - it was a really messy project botched by the studio.
The so called director's cut from 1992 is not by Ridley Scott and has new issues - removing the monologues but leaving the shots with the same length, shoehorning the unicorn ect.

Just watch and appreciate the good parts, the rest is corporate meddling.
Oct 4, 2017 1:27 AM

Dec 2015
GD1551 said:
-Moonchild- said:

Judge the original on what it tried to achieve and how well it achieves it. We all should agree that its not a action film the lack of action isnt legitimate criticism its like complaing a bike hasnt got a lot of wheels like a car and saying it sucks.

As i said before in my previous post BR is detective film noir which are known for this kind of storytelling. You need to say more than "its boring" there are plenty of anime i could name that wont "hold your hand" and wont cater to your limited attention span with action especially since thats not the directors intentions.
with your way of thinking you probably have a disliking to a lot of classics that dont put the catering of the audience above what its trying to set out.

GITS first movie doesnt hit you over the head as it doesnt tell the audience what to feel, or suggest one way is better than the other the movie does roll over a lot of themes, but how you interpret these themes and what side you choose is really up to you. Even without the action GITS would still be a pretty good movie.

The boat scene in particular battles with the Majors conflicts accompanied with great visuals if you felt like you got nothing out of that and spent 5 minutes twiddling your fingers, then the fault is really with you and not the movie.

I agree with the other person in this thread it does seem like you had your own preconcieved notions on how BR should be and when it didnt meet up to them you bashed it not putting the intentions of the film into consideration. literally no one watches BR/GITS for the action at least i believe they shouldnt its not the point.

You havent really justified why the film sucks saying the characters arent the best/greatest doesnt say much, yes it has long dialogue scenes, but i dont think thats an oversite it seems intentional. I also suggest you rewatch the BR scenes i mentioned in my previous post as they're examples of good dialogue.

slow pacing=/= bad pacing

slow pacing isnt necessarily bad. if thats what the show calls for then its not a problem. Slow pacing is only bad when its not intentional and becomes problematic for the story.
Pcf2Oct 4, 2017 1:34 AM
Oct 4, 2017 4:04 AM

Mar 2012
hi there,don't have a eng sub and japanese version?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Oct 6, 2017 3:36 AM
Oct 2014
Before you watch the Movie Blade Runner: 2049. Watch this ONA first.
Oct 6, 2017 7:36 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Yes, to understand the movie you have to watch this ONA for what happened en 2022 and how start again in 2032 a new "empire"!! kekeke
Oct 6, 2017 1:50 PM

Feb 2010
^ Fuck, I really hope I'm not right with what I'm thinking after reading that post above, would be nice twist but would suck to have it spoiled.

I really should learn to keep away from reading discussions about products I highly anticipate.
Oct 6, 2017 10:04 PM
Oct 2010
Just saw movie and it was a master piece, better than the crappy original.
Oct 7, 2017 8:29 AM

Dec 2015
GD1551 said:
Just saw movie and it was a master piece, better than the crappy original.

saw it and its not better than the original
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Where can I watch this anime?

Lydark_007 - Nov 15, 2021

3 by Jinx_Araragi »»
Sep 17, 2022 10:18 AM

» Does Blade Runner 2049 reference this?

AcbSnakeDemon - Jun 20, 2021

5 by O_T_T »»
Sep 25, 2021 2:34 AM

» Official season?

akiraic - Sep 27, 2017

5 by removed-user »»
Aug 26, 2021 8:51 AM

» Trixie: Replicant or Human?

blurbyglurb - Jan 24, 2021

0 by blurbyglurb »»
Jan 24, 2021 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.