Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2017 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the laziest sin of them all...Beelzebub
Not to mention, she loves to eat too.

Still a pretty lewd episode though with boobs, ass, and naked Lucifer. I can't believe this show actually make an episode about food that turned into lewd.
Jun 2, 2017 12:30 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wew, that was really good actually. Perhaps my favorite episode yet

We get quite a bit of plot progression as well as a decent amount of ecchi (with pretty good variety in it too), yet without either of them interfering with each other. Everything felt perfectly natural and quite well-executed

On top of that I also got to hear my darling Ogura Yui as Belzebub which was a nice surprise. Feels weird hearing her in a shameless ecchi show like Nanatsu though but considering the role she was given it was still quite fitting I think

Stark700 said:
I can't believe this show actually make an episode about food that turned into lewd.
Is it really that hard to believe after Shokugeki? :s
HaXXspettenJun 2, 2017 12:36 PM
Jun 2, 2017 12:33 PM

Jun 2015
The eating contest was a draw, but Lucifer ended up at the hospital, but so did Beelzebub. She really likes to eat. Belial has stolen Maria's heart and kidnapped her too. Lucifer won't like that one bit.
Jun 2, 2017 2:46 PM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
Beelzebub is so cute. I'm disappointed in how much screen time she has gotten though; even in her own episode. >.>
The eating contest didn't even last that long. Let's see how the angry sin will be dealing with Lucifer next time.
Jun 2, 2017 3:31 PM

Jan 2013
What a fucking waste. Just more boring annoying nude lucifer. No nude gluttony, not even a goddamn upskirt shot.

I wish they just left this in development hell, at least I would be ok with never seeing what doesn't exist. But it does and 2 sins I wanted to see nude most don't take their fucking clothes off and leviathan is goddamn annoying so seeing her nude doesn't please me.
Jun 2, 2017 4:21 PM

Nov 2016
This was somehow underwhelming, I was expecting more from this, nonetheless still my favorite episode so far. And Beelzebub is a real cutie.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 2, 2017 5:47 PM

Jul 2013
Ah!! Finally a decent episode. I mean we get little screen time Beelzebub, but the plot progression with Belail taking Maria's heart does make up the lack of ecchi it has. Also, I have to pity Lucifer for being the punching bag whenever it comes to ecchiness in this show.

Jun 2, 2017 5:49 PM

May 2015
Oh my, Beelzebub is quite cute.

Other than that, another average episode, really.

Jun 3, 2017 1:54 AM

Dec 2015
Well that was fucking disgusting, she peed the bed and it looked like shit.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 3, 2017 2:30 AM
Feb 2017
joe_g7 said:

Dont think she peed. She is the "goddess" of water if you remember.
Jun 3, 2017 2:41 AM

May 2016
WtTF Levi. What was that scene?
Jun 3, 2017 3:39 AM

Sep 2016
damn that eating that A S S inspection super L E W D episode
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 3, 2017 11:15 AM

Dec 2015
HelpMeFindAnime said:
joe_g7 said:

Please do explain then what that was, plus why she ran away and why Lucifer got mad at her?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 3, 2017 1:52 PM
Feb 2017
joe_g7 said:
HelpMeFindAnime said:

Please do explain then what that was, plus why she ran away and why Lucifer got mad at her?

Well how about just water leaking from her body, with actions making it look like she had peed herself. Idk ask the makers of the anime ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I would like to think of it that way, since for me she is the best girl. But i really dont get why the author would make that happen after that cute scene right before. There was a confession, and an acceptance of her feelings. Then there was the cute sleeping together and theeeen.... boom.. mood ruined. Almost like a gag manga
Jun 3, 2017 5:12 PM

Apr 2013
First Astaroth beeing cute as hell and now Beelzebub too

haha also Levi wetting the bed shamefully sneaking off and leaving an angry Luci behind, way to go Levi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jun 3, 2017 11:57 PM

Mar 2016
Might be the lewdest episode yet especially with the suppository scene! Yikes...but it looks like Lucifer made Beelzebub her lap dog at the end the way she was all chained up.
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 4, 2017 10:10 AM

Oct 2008
Beelzebub The Gluttony was absolutely cute!
Now this would be a major problem to Lucifer, since she let her guard down, Belial-sama has taken control of Maria's heart and it would be a great leverage against Lucifer!
4/5.

Jun 4, 2017 12:39 PM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
Well, after the idol episode, things kinda took a hard nosedive. Lewding it up pretty hard makes this one hard to beat though. Though there was not enough lewding for Beelzebub unfortunately. Shame too. Cutest one of the sins.

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Jun 4, 2017 5:14 PM

Jan 2008
Such a disappointing episode, was really waiting on Beelzebub. Despite being a episode about her, she didn't really get time let alone any scenes. Though it looks like she ended up as Lucifers pet at the end there.

Jun 4, 2017 9:15 PM

Jul 2012
A-A mortal sin demont hat I want to hug now?! What is this?!

Overall a really laid back episode with a-plenty of ecchii in the mix. And I swear Lucifer is just unfortunate, ahaha...

At least now there is a way to earn some trust among walking sins without the method of epic explosions!

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Jun 5, 2017 3:44 PM

May 2015
Tarotist said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the trial against Gluttony happens to be an eating contest hehehe.

CALLED IT!

Beelzebub was pretty cute, but she didn't have much of a presence in this episode. Sad.

It was pretty fun to watch Lucifer stuck in the hospital though. The highlight of this episode was when Belial took Maria's heart. BUST 2 BUST!

Also, ever since Astaroth's episode, there's been insert songs in each of the episodes following after it. ADVERTISE MUSIC! BUY CD SINGLES! Satan's voice actress is pretty new though so I doubt that she'll have a song here. It's Wrath next episode, so we better see some fighting!
Jun 5, 2017 5:01 PM
Aug 2015
joe_g7 said:
HelpMeFindAnime said:

That appears to be the bandage that she was sporting earlier on during the bath scene (15:49). I suppose a water demon might be expected to "leak" a bit, and every kid tries to hide when they wet the bed.
Jun 5, 2017 7:37 PM

Nov 2013
Tarotist said:
Tarotist said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the trial against Gluttony happens to be an eating contest hehehe.

CALLED IT!

Beelzebub was pretty cute, but she didn't have much of a presence in this episode. Sad.

It was pretty fun to watch Lucifer stuck in the hospital though. The highlight of this episode was when Belial took Maria's heart. BUST 2 BUST!

Also, ever since Astaroth's episode, there's been insert songs in each of the episodes following after it. ADVERTISE MUSIC! BUY CD SINGLES! Satan's voice actress is pretty new though so I doubt that she'll have a song here. It's Wrath next episode, so we better see some fighting!

"Ever since Astaroth's episode?" I think you need to rewatch the previous episodes, because episode 1 is the only one that had no insert song.

Episode 2 - When Leviathan is cooking
Episode 3 - When Asmodeus is pole-dancing
Episode 4 - When Maria is giving a lecture to Mammon

It was announced some time before the show premiered that there would be 14 insert songs through 12 episodes. Those 3 + the 3 songs from Astaroth's episode + 2 songs for Belphegor and Beelzebub = 8 songs. Six more to go!
Jun 5, 2017 7:39 PM

May 2015
JGChaves said:

"Ever since Astaroth's episode?" I think you need to rewatch the previous episodes, because episode 1 is the only one that had no insert song.

Episode 2 - When Leviathan is cooking
Episode 3 - When Asmodeus is pole-dancing
Episode 4 - When Maria is giving a lecture to Mammon

It was announced some time before the show premiered that there would be 14 insert songs through 12 episodes. Those 3 + the 3 songs from Astaroth's episode + 2 songs for Belphegor and Beelzebub = 8 songs. Six more to go!

Oh yeah, now I remember. Stupid Recap episode made me forget everything! I still stand corrected though. ADVERTISE MUSIC! BUY CD SINGLES!
Jun 9, 2017 12:06 PM

Aug 2013
Somehow Lucifer was able to make eating erotic.

Jun 13, 2017 10:28 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
gluttony, a cute "demon"!!! kekeke
Jul 8, 2017 1:44 PM

Jul 2009
Gluttony is a nice demon.
Jul 19, 2017 9:45 PM

Dec 2016
Bruh I need someone to show me the line between hard ecchi, softcore hentai, and hardcore hentai cuz where the fuck is this show placed?? XD
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 13, 2017 10:09 AM

May 2012
Beelzebub is one of the better sins in this anime I must say, quite liked this episode!
Oct 21, 2017 6:46 PM

Sep 2011
An eating contest between Beelzebub and Lucifer that ended in a draw. Ironic that the Demon Lord of Gluttony succumbs to the effects of overeating. Beelzebub is definitely the cutest of the Demon Lords.

Also, Lucifer's doctor is actually Belial who takes Maria's heart and Maria as well! What a twist! (The former I was more shocked about)

Lastly, the lewdness returns, and... that's all I can say about it.
Dec 6, 2017 1:34 AM

Mar 2015
Awh was kinda hoping for Beelzebub service but ah well, wasn't to be!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 13, 2018 6:11 AM
Jul 2018
Beezlebub is so adorable almost forgot she was supposed to be a mortal sin! Hopefully she gets more screentime later on.

And that Levi pissing the bed LOL. Nasty af.
Mar 2, 2019 6:41 PM

Nov 2013
That was actually a quite wholesome episode. Didn't expect that.

Levi wetting the bed was awkward though.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 8, 2019 12:37 PM

Apr 2013
Did she just win the throne by giving her some meat? Lucifer is really a pretty bad evil demon lord, because she doesn't seem to be evil at all.
May 8, 2021 11:58 PM

Sep 2012
removed-user said:
Beezlebub is so adorable almost forgot she was supposed to be a mortal sin! Hopefully she gets more screentime later on.

And that Levi pissing the bed LOL. Nasty af.

TheBigGuy said:
That was actually a quite wholesome episode. Didn't expect that.

Levi wetting the bed was awkward though.

she marked her territory (marking lucifer as her territory) lol
Jul 6, 2021 5:01 PM

Feb 2020
Pretty amusing episode.

Beelzebub's appearance and soft voice were so cute. Also, that end card. <3

Poor Levi was jealous once again. She just wants more attention from Lucifer because she's totally in love with her. That's so sweet. ^^

That bed wetting scene was so awkward. xD

SerafosNov 27, 2023 4:43 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2017

61 by marwanlol13 »»
Mar 18, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2017

171 by MyAssSmellsWeird »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2017

49 by Muow »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:40 AM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2017

59 by AnimeBeefs »»
Oct 2, 2022 8:25 AM

» Does this anime have sex scenes in it?

Dinorexy007 - Mar 21, 2022

4 by Heavenly47 »»
Mar 21, 2022 1:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.