Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 31, 2016 6:20 AM

Mar 2013
I would do a MILF Bulma
Oct 31, 2016 8:41 AM

Oct 2011
ok... was a little ridiculous Trunks learn how to execute Mafuba in, what? 5 minutes?
and, just by seeing a video of Piccolo doing ^^'

although, was really cool the concept of the scene.... they showing to Zamasu to not underestimate the humans (since, Mafuba is a human technique, and almost defeated him, was really cool ).

in the end... feel like they spent the whole episode just to make Zamasu and Black fuse ^^'
Ronin-erranteOct 31, 2016 10:44 AM
Oct 31, 2016 10:04 AM

Jun 2013
whoa that scythe power is brutal!!! and Jesus man if only Vegeta knew what his wife was doing he'll be pisssed but it's for the greater good so i guess who cares lol
Oct 31, 2016 11:40 AM

Jun 2014
Ronin-errante said:
ok... was a little ridiculous Trunks learn how to execute Mafuba in, what? 5 minutes?

What's hard to get? You're watching DB. People whine when it takes too long, people whine when it takes too short, when are you people ever satisfied?

Also I'm pretty sure at that point in time he thought his mother was laying unconcious or dead on the ground beaten up by Zamasu, that gave him the boost in confidence that he could do it. His anger made him accomplish that. Just like how Saiyans become Super Saiyan, being pushed by the loss of their loved ones.
Oct 31, 2016 2:56 PM

Dec 2009
This has been my favorite arc of Super and one of my overall favorite Dragon Ball arcs. Black and Zamasu are some of my all time favorite villains in the series. I like them far more than Frieza, Cell, and Buu. I don't know who lit the fire under Toei's ass but it seemed to have worked with how awesome this arc in general has been. I really hope we see Vegito going forward too for the conclusion of this arc.
Oct 31, 2016 3:12 PM

May 2008
I'm having some problens with DBS =/

Some eps ago I was pretty hype up, but now is like... I don't know.. when I compare Zamasu(both of them) with Cell or Freeza I just think: They are pretty weak, they just kill normal people and some gods that Goku in normal mode could kill... I don't felt the thrill that I felt on past days...

I hope that the last season get better, 'cause all DBS is been kind of of disappointing, for me..
[aling=center]
Oct 31, 2016 8:07 PM

Oct 2013
RobertoMCF said:

Some eps ago I was pretty hype up, but now is like... I don't know.. when I compare Zamasu(both of them) with Cell or Freeza I just think: They are pretty weak, they just kill normal people and some gods that Goku in normal mode could kill... I don't felt the thrill that I felt on past days...

I hope that the last season get better, 'cause all DBS is been kind of of disappointing, for me..

don't expect too much any kind new anime might backfire to you mean more disappointing.

just watch normal dont expect to much.
Oct 31, 2016 9:02 PM
Oct 2016
Restoration said:
Ronin-errante said:

What's hard to get? You're watching DB. People whine when it takes too long, people whine when it takes too short, when are you people ever satisfied?
When things are done correctly.

If it takes too long like Oolong's unnecessary rock, scissors, paper, or Goku and Beerus' long AF scream scene, then of course, it took longer than acceptable.

If it's something that's important to have a decent amount of time dedicated to it, like Trunks learning Mafuba, then, of course the brief time shown was beyond ridiculous.

As if it wasn't enough, that scene was extremely unnecessary, the time it took Goku learning the technique, was 0.K.

Why add other training?

Why make the next one such an awfully ridiculous scene?

Why they hurt the series in this way?

Goku had that part taken, Trunks fixing the pot/jar was more than enough.

The "comedy" at Trunks poses had my eyes rolling till those reached the center of my skull.

I'm eagerly awaiting the manga version, there's a lot of fat to be cut.

I bet Black's clones will not be there, hopefully Trunks' Mafuba scene neither.
Nov 1, 2016 12:01 AM

Mar 2014
Piccolo's video was absolutely hilarious!

Black Zamasu's voice is great.

Now then...

MakeGogetaCanon
Nov 1, 2016 3:17 AM

May 2008
Shaiders said:
RobertoMCF said:

don't expect too much any kind new anime might backfire to you mean more disappointing.

just watch normal dont expect to much.

For DBS that is the way... =/
[aling=center]
Nov 1, 2016 6:30 AM

Oct 2011
Restoration said:
Ronin-errante said:

Also I'm pretty sure at that point in time he thought his mother was laying unconcious or dead on the ground beaten up by Zamasu, that gave him the boost in confidence that he could do it. His anger made him accomplish that. Just like how Saiyans become Super Saiyan, being pushed by the loss of their loved ones.

is not a question of "take too long" or "take too short" ... is a question of making sense...

Goku spent one whole night to learn how to execute Mafuba ... and they imply he failed several times until do it correctly (and he is Goku... the "battle genius", learning directly from Master Roshi).
don't make much senseTrunks learning in 5 minutes, after seeing a video in a cel phone ^^' (after he said himself that just knowing the pose didn't mean he could do it... ).

about the "anger" thing... I also think is pretty aceptable, anger giving a boost in power or strenght... or even in Trunks's determination to seal Zamasu....
but, what Trunk needed here isn't determination or "confidence that he can do it"... is "knowing the technique"... and, I don't think anger helps with this... (angry or not, don't changes the fact that he need know the technique to use it... unless you saying that getting angry, made him learn it.... what would make even less sense)

and the situation here is different of what people complain about DBZ... the problem in DBZ, isn't about how much time things take in the story, but the amount of time they spend showing...
it's ok if a character spend one day for, for example, arrive to a place... no one complain because "one day is much time" .... they complain because they spend 7, 8 episodes to show this "one day of travelling".... normally alternating with unnecessary dialogues or scenes of minor characters doing absolutely nothing relevant ^^'
Nov 1, 2016 6:57 AM

Feb 2013
Ronin-errante said:
Restoration said:

is not a question of "take too long" or "take too short" ... is a question of making sense...

Goku spent one whole night to learn how to execute Mafuba ... and they imply he failed several times until do it correctly (and he is Goku... the "battle genius", learning directly from Master Roshi).
don't make much senseTrunks learning in 5 minutes, after seeing a video in a cel phone ^^' (after he said himself that just knowing the pose didn't mean he could do it... ).

about the "anger" thing... I also think is pretty aceptable, anger giving a boost in power or strenght... or even in Trunks's determination to seal Zamasu....
but, what Trunk needed here isn't determination or "confidence that he can do it"... is "knowing the technique"... and, I don't think anger helps with this... (angry or not, don't changes the fact that he need know the technique to use it... unless you saying that getting angry, made him learn it.... what would make even less sense)

and the situation here is different of what people complain about DBZ... the problem in DBZ, isn't about how much time things take in the story, but the amount of time they spend showing...
it's ok if a character spend one day for, for example, arrive to a place... no one complain because "one day is much time" .... they complain because they spend 7, 8 episodes to show this "one day of travelling".... normally alternating with unnecessary dialogues or scenes of minor characters doing absolutely nothing relevant ^^'

Err, Goku learn Kamehameha when he see the technique for the first time, Tenshinhan learn the Mafuba and Kamehameha in DB fast too, and other characters do the same like Majin Buu with Kamehameha, Cell with Instant Transmission, Goku with Destructo Disc and others in Dragon Ball Universe. It's called Mimicry, the ability to copy other abilities when you see the technique for the first time.

If you called this ridiculous, then the whole Dragon Ball is ridiculous because this happened since the beggining.
brzzcodeNov 1, 2016 7:01 AM
Nov 1, 2016 8:08 AM

Oct 2011
caio_ken said:

Err, Goku learn Kamehameha when he see the technique for the first time, Tenshinhan learn the Mafuba and Kamehameha in DB fast too, and other characters do the same like Majin Buu with Kamehameha, Cell with Instant Transmission, Goku with Destructo Disc and others in Dragon Ball Universe. It's called Mimicry, the ability to copy other abilities when you see the technique for the first time.

If you called this ridiculous, then the whole Dragon Ball is ridiculous because this happened since the beggining.

yeah, but after they showed Goku spending one night to learn it two episodes ago.... and after Trunks said himself that "knowing the pose don't mean he can do it" .... he executing the technique perfectly one minute later, feels a little awkward...

until now, they made look like this Mafuba was a technique a little more complex than those random blasts of energy, like Kamehameha, that almost everyone execute perfectly at first try ^^' (even if Tien learned just by seeing -in person-, he actually practiced several times to be able to use it '-' ).

I would accept more easily if Trunks, at least, spend more than a few minutes training

plus, most of those cases of "learning a technique instantaly" are just to show that the character is "a battle genius" ... it bothers me less than when they force the character to learn something just because is convenient to the plot
Nov 1, 2016 9:43 AM

Aug 2015
RobertoMCF said:

Black is more stronger than Cell and Freeza especially in his rose form,he reckt both Goku and Vegeta 2 times and both of them were SSB and also killed all gods including Beerus and the rest of the gods of destruction and I'm pretty sure that Goku can't beat any of them.I don't know why do you think that he/they are weak.
Nov 1, 2016 10:23 AM

Jun 2014
SSJ4Life said:

Me and most of the people didn't think it was awful or ridiculous, we loved it. Series isn't hurt don't worry, it's still going high on the charts.

Ronin-errante said:
caio_ken said:

yeah, but after they showed Goku spending one night to learn it two episodes ago.... and after Trunks said himself that "knowing the pose don't mean he can do it" .... he executing the technique perfectly one minute later, feels a little awkward...

Welcome to Dragon Ball, like it or don't watch it, simple.

Nov 1, 2016 11:03 AM

Oct 2011
Restoration said:

Welcome to Dragon Ball, like it or don't watch it, simple.

just because I like the anime don't mean that I need to think that everything they put in the story is absolutely perfect... ^^'

there's things that I don't like... simple
Nov 1, 2016 11:06 AM

Sep 2016
dragon ball super is great blessing smh
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 1, 2016 11:41 AM

May 2008
Maverik said:
RobertoMCF said:

Black is more stronger than Cell and Freeza especially in his rose form,he reckt both Goku and Vegeta 2 times and both of them were SSB and also killed all gods including Beerus and the rest of the gods of destruction and I'm pretty sure that Goku can't beat any of them.I don't know why do you think that he/they are weak.

Black didn't kill Beerus, he travel many times until he finded a world were the Kaioshin was killed, a world where Beerus and Whis didn't exist. If he was so strong he would have killed Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, or i don't know, Yajirobe... I think what I'm missing is someone "important" be killed, and Bulma didn't count 'cause she is just a normal human.... but that is just my opinion u.u
[aling=center]
Nov 1, 2016 1:16 PM

Feb 2013
RobertoMCF said:

Black didn't kill Beerus, he travel many times until he finded a world were the Kaioshin was killed, a world where Beerus and Whis didn't exist

Nope, he actually did kill them all, and all of the God's of Destruction too. Kaioshin's are linked to the God of Destruction of their universe so that if the former dies, the latter also will. So yes, he killed Beers as well.
Nov 1, 2016 1:24 PM
Oct 2016
Restoration said:
SSJ4Life said:

Me and most of the people didn't think it was awful or ridiculous, we loved it. Series isn't hurt don't worry, it's still going high on the charts.

You say "most" but I see a lotta fans online are complaining about Trunks learning Mafuba that quickly.

High in the charts?

It's DB, people won't stop seeing it for a low quality scene.

It's the story's quality that is hurting, most DB fans don't care about story, just the fights, new transformations, and sparkling things.

Welcome to Dragon Ball, like it or don't watch it?

What a lame way of ignoring all criticism.
SSJ4LifeNov 1, 2016 1:27 PM
Nov 1, 2016 1:47 PM

May 2008
gedata said:
RobertoMCF said:

Black didn't kill Beerus, he travel many times until he finded a world were the Kaioshin was killed, a world where Beerus and Whis didn't exist

Nope, he actually did kill them all, and all of the God's of Destruction too. Kaioshin's are linked to the God of Destruction of their universe so that if the former dies, the latter also will. So yes, he killed Beers as well.

Kill a Kaioshin and say that you kill Beerus is the same as steal a Kill on a Moba game, in the end you didn't kill it ;)
[aling=center]
Nov 1, 2016 2:12 PM

Feb 2013
RobertoMCF said:
gedata said:

Kill a Kaioshin and say that you kill Beerus is the same as steal a Kill on a Moba game, in the end you didn't kill it ;)

The fact that he's an apprentice Kaioshin meant he likely knew the secret weakness of the God's of Destruction. I wouldn't put it past him to get around ever having to worry about the Gods of Destruction by aiming for their weak point. Headcanon territory, yes, but it's pretty plausible.
Nov 1, 2016 3:18 PM

May 2008
gedata said:

The fact that he's an apprentice Kaioshin meant he likely knew the secret weakness of the God's of Destruction. I wouldn't put it past him to get around ever having to worry about the Gods of Destruction by aiming for their weak point. Headcanon territory, yes, but it's pretty plausible.

They shure are smart! hahaha
[aling=center]
Nov 1, 2016 6:18 PM
Oct 2016
In the manga, (Future) Dabura is the one that killed (future) Kaioshin.
Nov 1, 2016 7:55 PM

Apr 2014
Well shit, they already had a hard time with just one of Black and now they fuse up...
Such a simple mistake of forgetting the seal...and I am amazed that it even work on a god.
Wonder if Goku and Vegeta will also fuse lol or get a power up.
Nov 1, 2016 10:46 PM
Oct 2016
LovelyHikari said:
Confirmed. Zamasu is Gay.
Bulma may have saggy boobs as said by Jaco and Goku but she's darn cute and pretty. Shame on Zamasu for throwing her away.

Would have been epic if Vegeta saw Bulma seducing Zamasu. I can already picture him saying, "Don't Touch my Bulma".

The fights were pretty good. Them clones looked pretty weak but wow Black is a monster. He stabs his hand just to summon a Scythe. Just when you think Black is done, he pulls another trick.

One think I disliked in this episode is how fast Trunks learned the Mafuba. It took Goku like an entire night, while Trunks learned it in a couple minutes. I feel like Goku should have been the one to use the Mafuba first. But overall the scene was good. Loved how Mai was all ready to go.

Ending was epic. FUSED ZAMASU. Oh boy, just how powerful will this merged Zamasu be. SSB is already strong as is. I feel like Fused Zamasu should be near Beerus level, but then again, we don't know the full extent of Beerus's power.
weak? one of the clones gave a kick with mega force in Vegeta ssjblue
Nov 2, 2016 12:10 PM

May 2014
Ok fights between Zamasu and Black vs. Goku and Vegeta. They wasted too much time on Mafuba when we all knew it wouldn't work. But that's so typical Toei that it actually doesn't surprise me. Good to see that they finally fused in the end, but the process was so gayish. LOL, I mean if they had to merge it would be much nicer that there would be white light the instant they came close to each other, not circling around each other. LOL

Seems like Zamasu is gay after all. LOl, how can't you not accept Bulma's invitation. She is a real MILF. I would have accepted it and rocked her. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 2, 2016 12:13 PM

May 2014
Restoration said:
Ronin-errante said:

Also I'm pretty sure at that point in time he thought his mother was laying unconscious or dead on the ground beaten up by Zamasu, that gave him the boost in confidence that he could do it. His anger made him accomplish that. Just like how Saiyans become Super Saiyan, being pushed by the loss of their loved ones.

MAL is made for complains. Just live with it. But I agree the mafuba process could take a bit less time. The fusion were actually cool. Another highlight were the scythe. It looked scary and cool at the same time.
Nov 2, 2016 12:17 PM

May 2014
ziggy_Z said:
Piccolo's video was absolutely hilarious!

Black Zamasu's voice is great.

Now then...

MakeGogetaCanon

I hope this ep. were a hint for it since both Zamasu and Black fused. :)
Nov 2, 2016 4:56 PM
Oct 2016
I think it will be Vegito, due to the Kais' presence, thus additional Potara earrings.

Good things:

#1) The Scythe was badass.

#2) Goku trying to stop Zamasu from helping Goku Black, showing there might be a brain under someone's skull in this series.

#3) Bulma's seduction.

Bad things:

#1) Trunks unnecessarily learning the Mafuba technique. The series already had time showing Goku learning the technique, so filler?

Looks like it.

As if it wasn't bad enough, the time it took him learning the technique was beyond ridiculous.

#2) Goku lost track of Zamasu, the only thing that Goku was doing right, and he just appeared along Vegeta all of a sudden.

#3) Goku Black's clones, there's just one word for it...filler.

#4) The seal, really? It wasn't enough to put Goku screwing up 1 time each arc?

Now had to be 2?

There are other ways to make Mafuba fail.

• The pot was frail anyway

• Black's help

Almost anything would've looked better than forgetting the seal.

#5) Both Zamasu merging, not only was unnecessary, it was dumb.

Zamasu: "Oh, they almost sealed me away!
Black, let's fuse, that way they can seal us both at the same time"

GENIUS!!!
Nov 3, 2016 2:45 PM

Oct 2016
Why i am hating this episode already.....read ahead if u dare but believe me it will mess up your love for super :)

ZenAnonXNov 3, 2016 2:58 PM
Nov 8, 2016 1:06 AM

Apr 2015
That Mafuba was pretty cool lol. Zamasu learned his lesson.
Nov 13, 2016 2:14 AM

Apr 2013
So they created that plothole of Trunks learning the Mafuuba in 5 minutes just by a video and the Mafuuba actually working on Zamasu because... yeah why exactly? *sigh*
I might forgive them all the crap they pulled out of their asses this arc if we see Vegetto kicking Zamasu's ass in the end. After all that could be the only reason why the Kaioshin are still there.
Nov 14, 2016 12:53 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Love you, Bulma.
GDI though, no seal? "Deal or no seal"
That new form seems pretty legitimate though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 16, 2016 11:45 AM

Feb 2008
Man it would have been so hilarious if Trunks did manage to just seal Zamasu. Too bad they forgot the seal which I kind of expected happening, not the first time Muten Roshi forgot to give something important lol.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Nov 21, 2016 2:02 PM

Jun 2016
Wow, fusion era begins now!
Dec 7, 2016 4:51 AM

Dec 2015
So now, Trunks has Goku's gift for techs learning by simple imitation...

The Mafuba joke was fine, but was the jûfû part of the requirements to retain Piccolo in the cooker? o_o

3/5 Obvious final boss appears.

When did the deceased Bejita teach Trunks the Garlick-ho? Some Masenko would be more logical.
Rei_IIIDec 7, 2016 4:54 AM
Dec 11, 2016 5:34 PM

Mar 2010
Well its the third fight, so it was about time vegeta found out a weakness..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 8, 2017 1:00 PM

Dec 2015
Lol @ Bulma's pathetic attempt to flirt with Zamasu 😂😂
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 30, 2017 11:39 AM

Feb 2012
Forgot the sensu beans because Goku went to the bathroom.
Left the urn in the ship, which caused it to be destroyed by a ki blast and they had to glue it back together.
Forgot to take the paper amulet with them in order to complete the seal.
It's like the Z fighters are going on a family trip and forget everything that's important for the trip.
Nov 3, 2017 7:53 PM

Sep 2011
They are really screwed. Next time Vegeta should be the one who is responsible for bring the necessary items.
Jan 8, 2018 2:57 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the new Zamasu face after the fusion wasn´t a surprise!!!
May 20, 2018 8:39 AM

Sep 2012
How does double Zamasu look so much less intimidating than either of his parts? The fight next episode had better be totally epic because he looks lame as hell -___-
May 22, 2018 6:33 AM
Sep 2017
Great episode...lol i feel like gogeta might appear soon.

Bulma trying to seduce zamaso..but failed lol.

Bulma three words:
YOUR TOO OLD!!

Aug 11, 2019 1:42 AM

Dec 2012
A scythe?
WTF is that?
Zamasu is coming.
Trunks is doing the Mafuba?
Kage bunshin?
Trunks doing the Ginyu pose.
Bulma is going to buy time?
lol at Bulma.
Zamasu has Bulma.
He throws Bulma.
Mafuba!!!!
Zamasu was captured.
They forgot the seal.
Zamasu is out.
Yuugou?
Dat ending.

My form is justice. My form is the world. Worship me. Give praise onto me. Yuugou shokan! Kourinseyo! Me, the sublime, the beautiful,the immortal, the almighty god... Zamasu!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 31, 2021 5:50 AM

Jun 2019
Fusion b/w Zamasu and Black.... Oh no..
Dec 20, 2022 6:42 AM

Nov 2020
Fusion at the end. Well now I'm curious how strong Zamasu/Black really is.
Apr 15, 2023 2:54 AM

Dec 2018
Trunks (and bulma and mai as well) YES!!!! Let's not forget the OG, my man piccolo who is still based af. bro tried to destroy the earth and now he's caring for his friends and changing diapers and teaching ethereal cosmic capture techniques.
Apr 15, 2023 2:55 AM

Dec 2018
TrueUtopian said:

REST IN FUSION, BLACK.

But seriously, the humor in this episode was hilarious, but kinda... you know, off-tone.

Also: Final Fantasy Zamasu looks amazing!

this is literally me when i have a dank fart and want to sniff my own perfume. glad he got it right in the end though. imagine being sealed away forever by something like this.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 95 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2017

86 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2017

79 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

109 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

110 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 91 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

59 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.