Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 7, 2016 10:31 PM

Jan 2011
Miyano sly as fuck there.

lol at Ohta declaring he's the one Tanaka likes.
May 7, 2016 10:39 PM

Dec 2014
Ritshiro said:
I really loved this scene. LOL.

- Someone he likes?
- Marry me. I want you to take care of me the rest of my life. I can no longer live without you.

Yup. He's the one ♥

same. i love Tanaka & Ohta's relationship so much ♥♥
May 7, 2016 11:17 PM

Apr 2013
Didn't expect that from Myaano, so smart.
I just love all the pairings in this anime. Not even one which I dislike.
REALITY IS A CRAPPY GAME

May 7, 2016 11:23 PM
Mar 2016
LoneWizard said:
-Calming atmosphere
-Yuri
-Shiraishi's cute platonic love
-Tanaka's listlessness

This show is starting to become too much for me....Best SOL of the season at this point...

I agree this anime is gold, so gold it's ponyboy. "'Stay gold ...'Tanaka-kun" - Me 2016
May 7, 2016 11:30 PM

Nov 2012
This show is one of the better shows this season and this episode wasn't bad at all. I lolled at the txt message at the end there. Not bad shrimp.

May 8, 2016 1:00 AM

Jul 2013
Wow Miyano...

This anime really likes to throw an unexpected curve ball from Tanaka being a closet pervert to Miyano being surprisingly sharp XD
May 8, 2016 1:06 AM

Oct 2014
xD This is such a good anime
May 8, 2016 1:19 AM

May 2014
This anime is relaxing, funny and at the same time intersting
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
May 8, 2016 2:32 AM

Jul 2013
Absolutely love this episode.
Shiraishi so hnnggg
MIYANO SO SLY

I didn't say this before but, after the first episode of this, I went to read the manga. No regrets.
May 8, 2016 2:53 AM

May 2015
I think i found the 2 Sisters in the Opening

Teisen1991May 8, 2016 3:04 AM
May 8, 2016 3:17 AM

Aug 2015
Really enjoyable episode again, especially laughed at the moment when Tanaka's reminder only said "p". :D
Chicken is love, chicken is life ~ ♥
May 8, 2016 3:20 AM

Jun 2010
The pancakes looked so delicious. <3

I think Shiraishi's way of thinking is sometimes kinda pathetic.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2016 3:39 AM

Oct 2015
Woohoo my lovely voices Aoi Yuuki will voicing Tanaka's sister . Can't wait for it !!
http://myanimelist.net/character/138244/Rino_Tanaka

Yeah. It's already on MAL database so I think it's no a spoiler anyway.
May 8, 2016 3:46 AM
Nov 2015
Shiraishi is so cute!
Tanaka x Shiraishi ftw!!!!!!!!
May 8, 2016 3:57 AM
Feb 2015
I don't know what to ship anymore.
They're both cute ;-;
May 8, 2016 4:24 AM

Jun 2013
Ohta is like a knowledgable house wife lol and Shiraishi is in love with Tanaka
May 8, 2016 4:54 AM

Feb 2014
I feel like this show is such a guilty pleasure of mine, I don't know what it is but I'm really enjoying watching it.

Perhaps because of how light hearted it is. There's not a whole lot of thought that needs to go into watching - it's easy to 'digest'.

I think Oota is the perfect 'wife' for Tanaka, but I still think Shiraishi and Tanaka would be a super cute pairing, I don't think they'll get together though but I think Tanaka would come around eventually. I don't think Shiraishi is as high maintenance or as enthusiastic as Miyano, not a complete polar opposite to Tanaka so I think they'd compliment each other nicely.
May 8, 2016 5:03 AM

Oct 2015
Smudy said:
Perfect episode. The second half might be the cutest thing i have watched in a long time. I got teary-eyed from that. That was so sweet.

First half...just feeling so related to it again xD

This is one of the best shows ever. Loved the bear imagery and Tanaka's imagination of Ohta's sister. Tanaka is simply the best at not doing anything.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
May 8, 2016 5:05 AM

Oct 2015
Plice said:
Otha is the perfect, mother, father, brother, and son all in one....

The guy everyone wants to have lol.....

Lol yeah. He sets a very high bar for others.

May 8, 2016 6:02 AM

May 2015
Oota knows a lot when it comes to groceries, lol. Shiraishi was really cute this episode, damn.... Miyano was adorable as always as well XD. Great episode.

May 8, 2016 8:34 AM
Aug 2014
Bjartskular said:

but he'll end up alone like Suna from Oremonogatari and every bro in dating sim. At least he won't be the comic relief "the other male character" like in a shitty harem flick.
May 8, 2016 9:28 AM

Aug 2013
Shiraishi is already girl of the year.
5/5
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 8, 2016 10:32 AM

Nov 2011
Shiroharu said:
Smudy said:
Perfect episode. The second half might be the cutest thing i have watched in a long time. I got teary-eyed from that. That was so sweet.

Oh my god, I have to agree ! The moment he said "Actually, I already thought we are friends" was so sweet of him and my heart melted. Miyano at the end was awesome too. She really found out about the true feelings haha. It's such a sweet, innocent romance story and I love it ^3^

The frist half was funny. I just couldn't stop laughing. I want to see both sisters now :D

You both summed up the episode perfectly, part one was just really relatable, and the second half was straight adorable! I'm rooting super hard for Shiraishi.

Soumei said:
This series is so refreshing for me, really diggin' the mellow vibe.
Damn I didn't expect this from Miyano..

This though...this series has the tendency to get somewhat serious towards the end of the episode...then start the ending music and then bust out something HILARIOUS like this. I love it.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 8, 2016 11:40 AM

Sep 2013
Great refreshing and soothing episode like always. Can't wait to see Tanaka and Ohta's sisters. Comedy was spot on and Ohta is best husbando 2k16
same af lmao u mad bro 3spooki 5 me lelll
May 8, 2016 11:49 AM

Mar 2016
I thought Tanaka & Ohta 's sisters would appear in this episode

Great job Miyano !!
May 8, 2016 11:58 AM

Oct 2011
Miyano: Girl of the season
May 8, 2016 12:17 PM

Oct 2015
hithummah said:
Bjartskular said:

but he'll end up alone like Suna from Oremonogatari and every bro in dating sim. At least he won't be the comic relief "the other male character" like in a shitty harem flick.

I had forgotten about Suna. Hope Ohta finds someone.

May 8, 2016 1:56 PM

Apr 2014
I simply can't get over how funny the way Otha carries Tanaka around is, as if he were a lifeless sack of potatoes.
That part where they were talking about their sisters were pretty funny too, especially how Tanaka imagined Otha's sister to be.
The romance bit was unexpected but the way they presented an overly cliché scene was still well done. I don't know if they are going to add more romance with only 12 episodes but I think I wouldn't mind seeing a few sweet moments between Tanaka and Shiraishi. :)
Overall another excellent episode!
HaliconeMay 8, 2016 2:32 PM
May 8, 2016 8:08 PM

Jun 2013
The ship has been officially secured.
May 8, 2016 9:39 PM

Jan 2008
ThreePointer said:
The ship has been officially secured.

You mean Tanaka/Shiraishi?
May 9, 2016 1:23 AM

Feb 2012
"Someone he likes? .... Me?!"
"You're right!"
I lost it at that part, oh my god.

Also the "didn't need to learn that until 20/70 more years" and "p". Lmfaooo.

I'm not a SoL person nor do I like romance, but this show make me feel like a changed person. Shounen/Seinen/Mystery trash as I am, this is just AOTS.

While I'm still hoping it doesn't go to the really deep romance part (and find it highly unlikely), I still don't think I won't mind it since everyone's just so lovable. I can't wait for the other characters to be introduced and finally get everyone in one scene.

OSTs are perfect. I love how they didn't add any music when Shiraishi was looking at Miyano and Tanaka. Miyano is gr8. This show is gr8.

Basically:
StepUpSon said:
There were lots of cool, hyped up shows coming out this year, like Kabaneri, Re:Zero, Sakamoto, etc. Who would have thought that Tanaka-kun, a show I decided to watch on a whim, would be the show I would look forward to every week
BearMay 9, 2016 1:27 AM

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

May 9, 2016 2:23 AM

Jul 2010
5/5

OMG. I'm laughing so hard.
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
May 9, 2016 4:41 AM

May 2015
my fav chapter 19 already got animated, just wehhhhh
the best part at ohta realize about tanaka likes him
and miyano's email is nicely part too
May 9, 2016 6:41 AM

Mar 2012
Oota imouto "ω"
myaano is surprisingly perceptive!

May 9, 2016 11:49 AM

Oct 2013
Cute episode with a few funny moments that had me actually laughing. I'm glad Shiriashi is gaining more friends, as well as seeing her old friends as real ones. Before she was talking as if they couldn't care about her, but now as she's slowly opening up to them and still retaining their friendship. My favorite part of this episode was when tanaka's reminder only said "P" lmfao.

Ohta-Kun is the ideal husband lol.

HatsumiShinogu said:
I've a feeling Tanaka might accept Shiraishi's feelings eventually. I like the idea of Ohta and Tanaka together but I know it won't happen. I just can't imagine Tanaka in a relationship, so I'd rather things stay the way they are. I think this series doesn't need romance anyway.

I agree, I can't really see Tanaka in a relationship with anyone else who isn't similar to Ohta, but I don't think that will become a clear reality in the show. I feel like Shiriashi and Tanaka wouldn't work out, not without her image and expectations of him being adjusted lol. I don't really think this show is really suited for romance anyways.

4/5
1290349450394aMay 9, 2016 11:54 AM
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
May 9, 2016 1:08 PM

Feb 2015
"Someone he likes.......? Me?!!!"
"You're right!"
Lost ma shit at that point. and not only that. first half have many scene that made me laugh so hard xD
LMAO XD The first half was hillarious xD i don't know what to say in this forum xD too many things happen xD in the end, it wasn't a pancake. i saw that coming xD i can't wait to see his sister tho.....really want to know what kind of person she is. same with otha's sister. the second half was very good imo. romance huh ? didn't see that coming at all. at the end tho xD Miyano knew that she likes Tanaka xD how can she knew about it tho xD that one was pretty suprised. and btw, Miyano was adorable as always. hoping to see her again in the next episode :D
May 9, 2016 2:14 PM

Jul 2015
Ah, what a lovely episode. I know all too well how difficult it can be for a loner to talk to someone, but Miyano did very well this episode helping out like she did -w-
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 9, 2016 2:24 PM

Dec 2014
I love this show. It's so cute and warm and fluffy :3 Ohta is the perfect everything - everyone needs an Ohta in their life. And thank god that Shiraishi isn't dense! She instantly knew she liked him instead of this 'what am I feeling?' 'I've never felt this before' bullcrap that lasts the whole series in most anime. I love all all of the character's and they're all unique tbh.
May 9, 2016 5:57 PM

Aug 2014
Love this show, can't believe how awesome the relationship between the two MCs is, and even if there is romance, it's done well.

"Ore ka?!" / 5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
May 9, 2016 6:58 PM
Feb 2016
Pancake!

Panca

Pan

Pa...
May 10, 2016 9:26 AM

Jul 2009
Ohta x Tanaka is not only the OTP but CANON DAMNIT!

Perfect husbando material.
May 10, 2016 10:42 AM
May 2016
so after watching this episode I just observed something in the ending credits.. they kinda particularly show scenes of Tanaka and Shiraishi respectively, then this
caught my attention... but I don't know if anyone here pointed this one out already.. I giggle like a fangirl, but maybe it just goes with the meaning of the ED song "Bon Bon" ? and not related to the plot Idk :(
May 10, 2016 9:47 PM

Jan 2008
dp14 said:
so after watching this episode I just observed something in the ending credits.. they kinda particularly show scenes of Tanaka and Shiraishi respectively, then this
caught my attention... but I don't know if anyone here pointed this one out already.. I giggle like a fangirl, but maybe it just goes with the meaning of the ED song "Bon Bon" ? and not related to the plot Idk :(

I also noticed this and thought that it might foreshadow something. Well, as I said in a previous post, I've a feeling Tanaka will accept Shiraishi's feelings eventually as this is the vibe I get but who knows. Ohta/Tanaka might be more popular but I think it's mostly done for laughs.

Saying all that, I'm not really rooting for Tanaka/Shiraishi as I don't feel there is a need for romance in this series. I like it just the way it is. Also, I think it'd be a bit boring if Tanaka started dating Shiraishi. I'd rather see them all as friends till the end.
May 11, 2016 1:45 AM

Sep 2012
This anime always keeps me laughing throughout the whole episode. It really is a heart warming nice anime.

Best parts was that pancake revelation, "ME?!", and the MASTER MIYANO?!

I'm probably going to pick up the manga soon, as this is such an enjoyable series.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
May 11, 2016 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Great in the narrative and in the script, the story, manages to keep the thread with the previous year and introduce new characters, but the story of the intelligence and ensure that they are only mentioned but not shown, so do increase ' atttesa in the audience. In addition there is also a small parenthesis with Miyano who gives over to comedy also a dose of cheer to the episode. Excellent comedy, drawings and animations, are of good quality. Enjoyable soundtrack that often makes use of the guitar. Miyano proves much smarter than it may appear outwardly, nice surprise!
May 11, 2016 1:57 PM

Feb 2008
Miyano is surprisingly perceptive... "Master" is an appropriate accolade for her. Seeing Shiraishi disheartened like that, as she stumbled upon Miyano and Tanaka, even got me down a bit.
May 11, 2016 6:32 PM

Jun 2013
Bitch, Oohta ain't marrying your daughter. He's obviously marrying Tanaka.

Like I've mentioned before if this show were solely about Tanaka then I would've dropped it a long time ago but the characters around him are too interesting to ignore.

Shirashi's making a horrible mistake by falling love with Tanaka. Might as well fall in love with a plank of wood.
臭い-
May 11, 2016 7:01 PM

Jun 2013
This somehow managed to bet better every episode!
May 11, 2016 7:04 PM

Jun 2013
Bibimbapski said:

Like I've mentioned before if this show were solely about Tanaka then I would've dropped it a long time ago but the characters around him are too interesting to ignore.

Shirashi's making a horrible mistake by falling love with Tanaka. Might as well fall in love with a plank of wood.

You dare insult Master Tanaka :O
May 11, 2016 9:25 PM

Jun 2013
SakurasouBusters said:
Bibimbapski said:

You dare insult Master Tanaka :O

Yes I dare! D: - Plank
臭い-
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 14, 2016

147 by RKASHYAP621 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

146 by RKASHYAP621 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

219 by Tvirusz »»
Yesterday, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

236 by Yuki_1307 »»
Dec 20, 2023 1:02 AM

Poll: » Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

107 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.