Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 20, 2016 1:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh I like how Aina is wearing the similar type of green uniform as the other guys, shows that she's really part of the team now.

Nice episode, liked the action of the second half with Mika and the others bringing their A game to the frontlines. About time they settle their rivalries as well...and this imo was one of their toughest fights yet.

Stark700Mar 20, 2016 2:57 AM
Mar 20, 2016 3:08 AM

Mar 2014
I think only aji is dead.
no death scene shown on rafuta and shino has a little sign of survival in 19:12 right there he opens his eyes
Mar 20, 2016 3:55 AM

Nov 2009
Wow, this was so intense that I have no words. Awesome episode.

But it looks to me that we'll get no second season after all.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Mar 20, 2016 4:04 AM

Jan 2008
I'm glad that Atra didn't die. I was worried she might after seeing her joining Kudelia in the car and then when she was trying to protect Kudelia from Ein.

I'm not sure if we will get a second season but maybe not? Maybe they will wrap up everything in the next episode? But there are still a lot that needs to be resolved.

Oh, and McGillis is facing Gaelio? Sure didn't expect McGillis to reveal his identity so fast.

Don't like that both Atra and Kudelia like Mikazuki. From next episode's preview, it looks like Kudelia wants to be with Mikazuki. Sad that Atra doesn't seem to have a chance.
Mar 20, 2016 4:08 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Awesome thrilling episode, I like this!

Olga's speech just raised many death flags of the characters, good job Olga.

Ein's Psyco Gundam has arrived, it was much faster than I've thought.

Didn't know that Ahab Reactor is actually quite identical to GN Drive

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 20, 2016 4:38 AM

Jan 2016
What an amazing episode.
It was really great seeing the parallels between Merrybel and Kudelia; at first, Merrybel was the grown-up, someone Aina could look up to; but here, we see that she is only now learning something that Kudelia learned a long time ago: Yes, this is an incredibly messed-up situation, and there's nothing you can do for these people but prevent their situation from happening again.

Speaking of Kudelia, we get to see clear evidence of her growth as a character when she steps out in front of Ein's Psycho Gun- I mean, modified Graze and offers herself to be killed, proving her resolve.

We also get to finally see the effects of the cycle of revenge, with Ein killing(?) Lafter, Azee and possibly the Ryusei-Go's pilot. Appropriate, considering all the Tekkadan kids were talking about revenge last episode.

Now if only they used that good writing to make an actually interesting protagonist...
"Now you have your answer. That's Fire Bomber. We don't know their past or future... they're just here. That's all there is." - Akiko Lips
Mar 20, 2016 4:38 AM
Feb 2015
Ein's fanboying took a huge turn eh.

That aside the episode was just awesome. This is probably one of the most worthwhile Gundam in a while.
Mar 20, 2016 4:39 AM

Jun 2011
There has to be a season 2. There's no way they can wrap up everything in one ep.
Mar 20, 2016 4:43 AM
Oct 2012
Woah this weekend has been so damn lit! God Eater, Durarara, Haikyuu and now Iron-Blooded Orphans with this episode! Mika had to struggle hard on this one, I almost had a heart attack at the end but based Fareed made it possible for Mika to get to Kudelia just time. Seriously, screw Ein, we are going to have a very pissed Naze for what he did.
Mar 20, 2016 4:53 AM

Jun 2014
MAN, That episode WRECKED me. So many people died, but that's GUNDAM for you. I am sooo pissed of for Azee and Lafter. I wonder how Naze will react. I pray to the GODS that Fareed kills Gaelio, but most of all I want Mika to finally OBLITERATE Ein. That fucker's out of his mind. So much people from Tekkadan died as well. Can't wait to see next week's episode. And let's hope there will be a second season.
Mar 20, 2016 5:12 AM

Jul 2010
Ein is Final Boss of season 1.
So Ein is kinda like the Psycho/Destroy Gundam of the series.
Totally batshit insane and overpowered.
Ein Gundam going after then was really scary TBH.
It's like fighting a level 50 Boss when your party is only at level 20.

Barbatos' V-Fin noooooooooooo~

I really REALLY hope Ryuusei-GO, Lafter and Azee survived.
Especially Lafter. Since that moment when she said not all of the Turbine Crew were being boned by Naze, the LafterxAkihiro ship has been sailing in my head.

I liked Kudelia's actions here, she's really one of the best FeMC around.
And Mikazuki is her "Knight in beat up Gundam".

From the looks of the preview, someone important must have died.
I really hope those three survived.
Mar 20, 2016 5:29 AM
Feb 2015
Decode00 said:
seems that the Kimaris lance that impaled him completely made him retarded. now he really needs to die. >.> still disturbed of how creepy he was in the latest ep.

So his brain got speared along with his body.
Mar 20, 2016 5:36 AM

Apr 2015
Woww things are moving fast but I still don't think they'll be able to wrap everything up in one episode.
I seriously can't wait for gaelio's reaction to mcgillis' betrayal, poor thing :( I hope to God he doesn't die and actually turns out to be the one who reforms Gjallarhorn. But what I actually think is gonna happen is that mcgillis will kill him and his sister will somehow find out and avenge him in the future, but who knows
Raz1515Mar 21, 2016 9:40 AM
Mar 20, 2016 5:48 AM

Apr 2012
Godammn that was so intense!!!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 20, 2016 5:52 AM
May 2014
So the two female pilots who did the most this seaon died. Somehow I should have seen this coming.

I never liked Ein and he didn't improve my opinion in this at all, but at least he showed us how scary the Gundams had to have been during the war.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks Mankanai is going to betray our main characters after getting elected?
Mar 20, 2016 5:55 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Okay I'm scared for the finale lol

This episode has me shaking and Infant believe what's going on right now....Fucking Gjallahorn sticking their currupt nose in everything

But FUCKKKKKKKK WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL OFF LAFTER AND AZEE, FUCK MY LIFEEEEEEE.....I've had it with you now Ein...Fuck you and your emotional problems...God damn it Akihiro why did you leave them right then and there

I can already tell that this finale is gonna break me so I'm reluctant to see it and this point....And as usual, Chocolate Aznable is here to confuse me yet again lol but I hope that he doesn't mess anything up

TokoyaMar 20, 2016 6:24 AM
Mar 20, 2016 5:55 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Gjallahorn are bunch of pricks and no have gotten a massive powerup with psychopathic Ein in the monster mobile suit. He was always a naive moron, but now he's just despicable. I hope his brain blows up in apoplectic rage when Tekkadan gets the old man into the parliament.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 20, 2016 6:05 AM

Feb 2015
Big shame about all the death's in this ep.
I really, REALLY HOPE THAT Gaelio finally see's his end in the next episode. He has been on my bad list for sometime now and will gladly welcome his death.

I feel that Ein will kinda ruin this for me, I like the idea but to have such an OP person/thing show up now is kind of a big let down for me, I mean come on man, how many people should have stayed dead yet they are given a second chance then you see the good one's get hit once then that's it for them.

ALSO DAMN LAFTER AND AZEE and that other gundam (Shino) did he really die? I mean it cut away so here's hoping he is alive

Still an awesome episode
FallenUndeadMar 20, 2016 6:20 AM
Mar 20, 2016 6:27 AM

Feb 2012
Ein became Optimus Ein!

he thinks he is avenging Crank but I don't think Crank would be too pleased with children being killed in his memory. Although two out of his three victims in this battle were women, he still killed Shino and attempted to kill Orga and Atra.
Fortress_MaximusMar 20, 2016 6:35 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 20, 2016 6:30 AM

Aug 2010
F***N EIN Dat Psychotic crazy bastard killing characters left and right! The moment I saw him I knew he's gonna be the most annoying thorn in Tekkadan's side and f*** he really is.

Are Shino, Lafter and Azee really dead? D: Esp Lafter NOOOOOOOO OTL

I really got scared AF during the last scene when he was gonna chop Kudelia, Atra and Orga. But it all changed to a big grin on my face after seeing Ferrid trolling Gali Gali and letting Mika go to the rescue. ChocoChar u magnificent bastard u :D

The insanity that went on during this ep was too much tho. The amount of casualties were more than I expected and Merribit totally hates Orga right now. So much for that ship lol

Tbh the most I'm surprised about is Kudelia and Atra. Man I would've never imagined these 2 being this strong willed. In ur usual series these types of characters would be trying to stop the crazy MCs and guiding them to the right path all the time but these 2 just go along with their crazy plans even if there will be lots of sacrifices. It's amazing tbh
Mar 20, 2016 6:41 AM

Feb 2014
Intense and amazing episode! I just can't express my feelings....

I feel sorry for Azee, and not sure if Lafter and Shino died.

Liked the scene where Orga was holding Kudelia and Kudelia holding Atra, it was so lovely and sweet.

I really really hate Ein *sigh* Hope Mikazuki beats the fu***** crap out of him.

Mika x Kudelia <3<3

and finally, its a gundam series so it can't be helped to see characters die cuz Gundam equals death, right?
dolly94Mar 20, 2016 6:51 AM
Mar 20, 2016 6:44 AM

Aug 2008
Is it confirm Lafter and Azee dead?I hope the two girls still alive. Intense episode with good action.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 20, 2016 6:46 AM

Feb 2012
ein had a electrodrill feet

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 20, 2016 6:51 AM

Sep 2014
Very Intense episode.

I really hope those three is still alive.
Hype for the next episode.
Mar 20, 2016 6:51 AM

Feb 2015
Zapredon said:
Is it confirm Lafter and Azee dead?I hope the two girls still alive. Intense episode with good action.

I think it was pretty clear having watched the EP, the only death that is up in the air is Shino, as it cut away.
Mar 20, 2016 6:53 AM

Jul 2015
Welp. As I figured, many have died. Such a shame to see these people fall, and we'll see even more of that in the next episode I'm sure.

Well, Ein has completely become insane. Figures. The way he wrecked many people was just... wow. o.o

I'm not surprised that McGillis pulled something like this, but let's see what he'll do later on. I wonder if he'll survive at the end. I honestly hope so, but I doubt it.
Mar 20, 2016 7:19 AM

Mar 2014
Well this is turning out to be a typical Gundam ending in terms of EVERYONE DYING

Man that was intense

Considering every character that matters is here on this battlefield (even Eugene showed up!) there IS still a chance they're going to try and end the story in the next episode. But I hope not, there's the fight with Ein, the election, the fight between McGillis and Gaelio, and you know some kind of aftermath
Mar 20, 2016 7:20 AM

Sep 2011
I will start off saying praise for this episode before i become a negative nancy, this was an intense and heartwrenching episode that feels like what zeta gundam's 2nd to last episode would of been had the cast not been despicable monsters and idiots, this was definitely one of the best set pieces for action in the entire franchise and an excellent episode

however this episode pretty much just confirmed this series ends with this season and thats what will be the fatal flaw to the show for me, its just a waste of potential for this world and characters. So little of it has been explored and ghalljorn conflict itself only just recently started building up steam, this political meeting should not be the end of the conflict but its looking more and more likely that it is even though thats fucking retarded since there will be a severe political outlash from it likley leading to new conflicts that need to be explored for this to truly see an end. And the fact that they killed off a few characters and set up the deaths of most of the rest im pretty sure the show is ending for sure next episode without a second season.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 20, 2016 7:26 AM

Apr 2014
chocolates man-mcgillis is here!
the big mobile worker will be uneasy to defeat
orga is disarmed
mikazuki is busy
AAAAh
i will like a 2 season but....
Mar 20, 2016 7:26 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Ein wrecking shit. RIP Azee and Lafter.

Shino is probably not dead, at least i hope so.
Mar 20, 2016 7:32 AM

Apr 2014
God damn I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish. Such an intense episode.

I can't believe they actually killed off Azee, Lafter and Norba. That was a surprise but anyways that last minute save by Mika and McGillis entering the fight has me excited for the finale.
Mar 20, 2016 7:38 AM
FAL made me

Oct 2012
Is Shino dead? Oh god what will Yamagi's reaction be?
Mar 20, 2016 7:39 AM

Sep 2011
for the record, it could just not be updated yet but shino, azee, and lafter's portraits are not grayed out yet like the other dead characters
http://g-tekketsu.com/world/index.php

again likely just not updated but theres possible hope that they could be alive. That said azee looked pretty fucking dead, shino is definitely alive cause we see him move his eyes, lafter is a 50/50 since we never actually saw her die or see her body.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 20, 2016 7:40 AM
Feb 2009
holy fuck mika about to go ham next episode
Mar 20, 2016 7:48 AM
Oct 2012
shiki-tohno said:
Is Shino dead? Oh god what will Yamagi's reaction be?

Also what will Naze's reaction will be when he finds out two of his waifus are dead....*shivers*
Mar 20, 2016 8:01 AM

Jun 2011
I sure hope Lafter and Azee are not dead even though it seems like it cause im just mad that they hardly gave up a fight and just died.

Cant wait for the next episode to confirm it. Shino probably aint dead but damn was this episode intese.
Mar 20, 2016 8:09 AM

Nov 2008
I smell plot armor because Shino may survive but barely, Akihiro is still alive, and both Azee and Lafter are done for. That second season is going to be filled with rage if it just continues from the end of episode 25 with no timeskip

Mar 20, 2016 8:09 AM

May 2013
This definitely had the ''Casualties of War'' feeling all it needed was Yazan's laughter.

I pray for a second season that expands the political ramifications that will occur from these events and the internal corruption within Gjallarhorn but seeing how Char revealed himself to Garma I have a feeling it will end here which is a shame.

Also I forgot her name but who was the girl that was seen in the mobile worker after the Lafter, Azee, and Shino stomp?
Mar 20, 2016 8:11 AM

Aug 2011
Ahh yes, the edge is here. Good, good.
Hope that all dead people are dead for good and won't come back next episode "just badly injured". The epicness demand sacrifices.
Btw nice masked man disclosure.
Mar 20, 2016 8:17 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode, So freaking intense and thrilling.

I really hope the girls and Shino aren't dead yet, At least let Lafter survive :(

Ein's mind is pretty much broken at this point. He's just a deranged soldier who's using Lt.Crank's name as an excuse to justify his actions. Damn, Never expected him to go full psycho.
Hope Mika wrecks him next episode and Fareed beat some sense into Gaelio.

May all the souls that lost their lives in the battle Rest in Peace.

I really hope we get a second season and they don't just wrap things up with a random post-event explanation of whatever happens after.
Mar 20, 2016 8:28 AM

Sep 2015
This episode got intense so fast. Sad to see Azee ded, Lafter and Shino will probably follow. I hope they let Atra survive though.
Mar 20, 2016 8:42 AM

Sep 2011

hold out hope for the blatently dead girls

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 20, 2016 8:59 AM
Dec 2015
What a intense episode. Damn, f*** this Graze Ein. He killed my girls and Shino =(

I hope Mika will give him a lesson. He was crazy when he heard the psycho Ein going to city for kill Kudelia (and the other guys).

We will have a second season? The next episode´s preview seems like the END for me.. and I think we won´t have the harem, Kudelia will ends with Mika just with her.

I didn´t expect the fight between Chocolate Aznable and Gali Gali Garma. For me, it´s the biggest fight of the season finale.
Mar 20, 2016 9:21 AM

Aug 2015
Holy shit what an amazing episode. Hoping Azee and Lafter are not dead. Mr. Chocolate shows up and Mika comes to the rescue.
Mar 20, 2016 9:41 AM

Jul 2015
This is anime is epic !
Mar 20, 2016 9:47 AM
Sep 2015
HatsumiShinogu said:

Oh, and McGillis is facing Gaelio? Sure didn't expect McGillis to reveal his identity so fast.

How can someone reveal your identity if they're dead?

That's how I see it at least, one last bit of honesty for a long-time friend before they die.
Mar 20, 2016 9:55 AM

Apr 2015
Welp as sad for those that died, this is what I have been waiting for in a gundam series. This is way too epic.

On the side note, season 2 is confirmed but probably after they air gundam uc re:0096 which will take up the next 2 season.

http://gundamguy.blogspot.ca/2016/01/mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans_23.html
Mar 20, 2016 9:59 AM

Sep 2011
AzuriteZ said:
Welp as sad for those that died, this is what I have been waiting for in a gundam series. This is way too epic.

On the side note, season 2 is confirmed but probably after they air gundam uc re:0096 which will take up the next 2 season.

http://gundamguy.blogspot.ca/2016/01/mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans_23.html
thats not confirmed, the post for source is basing it off a amazon listing that referred to it as season 1 but it was likley referring to the first cour as the first season

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 20, 2016 10:30 AM

Feb 2015
DAMN! this is so intense. i know many people died in this episode but first, i'm more worried about Lafter and the other girl.... they died ? please just don't tell me they died.... especially Lafter.... that blood just spit out like that.... really scares me....
they cut the scene, so probably they are still alive. i'm hoping here!!!!!!!!

This episode is so thrilling tbh.... not only the action looked really awsome.... seeing all of them became a decoy and died like that really thrilling....and seeing the mobile suits one got reck by that creepy shit.....

Obvious Mika will save them.... i seriously thought Atra will died while protecting Kudelia, but thank god she still alive.
atra is so brave dammit. too brave. she is my fav character from this series.

i wonder what they will give us in the next episode ???
season 2 ??
YizelTroMar 20, 2016 10:36 AM
Mar 20, 2016 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
I hope Azee and Lafter are not dead!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

176 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 25, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

160 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 24, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2015

285 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 23, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

118 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

128 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.