Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 4, 2014 2:21 PM

Dec 2011
Sacre bleu! Andou actually considered quitting his chuuni ways when he was in the 8th grade during the 2nd semester :o!

Ah, so that girl with a silver wig was actually Tomoyo... XD

Um... is his awakened power so lame that he's forbidden to ever use it again or what...

Haha, Andou's grades are better than Tomoyo and he placed way higher than her XD.

Hatoko being jealous once again...

You gotta love how Chifuyu toys with Andou's feelings and mind XD.

Awww, Chifuyu blushed and she's falling for Andou :3

Sagami wants to make Sayumi a main heroine so she can hook up with Andou.

So all of the girls are in love with Andou... meh... not that big of a surprise to be honest...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Dec 4, 2014 5:32 PM
Dec 4, 2014 6:39 PM

Apr 2013
I've seen this pattern before atleast once and if I remember correctly..........this will be a pretty generic harem ending.......
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Dec 4, 2014 11:48 PM

Apr 2013
DancingDesires said:
Harem tag confirmed.

I want to say love triangle but this is a straight up love pentagon+ forming.
Dec 5, 2014 8:10 AM
Nov 2013
LOL WUT? Gigantic utter crap harem confirmed. Even Chifuyu... I guess I'm in love with Andou too, lol only in anime haha. What a joke.

Overall a terrible episode; Hatoko being jealous again, bitch, with that annoying and horrible voice acting. Chifuyu is made so the viewer can say ''she is cute, and I'm a lolicon''. The rest of the cast as pathetic as always...

Andou and Tomoyo are probably the only ones that aren't screwing the show. But Tomoyo was very forced and antinatural in this episode somehow. Still the best girl though.
Dec 5, 2014 3:24 PM

Feb 2012
All this drama, i didnt ask for this. Incoming troll ending.

Hatako confirmed best girl with that confession once again.
Dec 7, 2014 3:23 AM

May 2010
Hatoko fired guns, best girl indeed.
Dec 7, 2014 5:31 AM

Oct 2011
Does anybody know where I can find the piano Song that plays when Chifuyu "confesses"?

Thanks!
Dec 7, 2014 3:46 PM

Jun 2008
And suddenly everyone loves Andou. Even Chifuyu..
Pretty sure that in one of the last episodes all the girls will use their powers to fight over Andou.
Dec 8, 2014 7:03 AM

Apr 2014
I think Sagami has the same thought with me,
Sayumi is the best.
Dec 8, 2014 1:18 PM

Mar 2013
So the episode full of love and harem confirmed ? xd

If Andou should choose someone among them, it must be Hatoko.

Brave girl.
Dec 12, 2014 11:37 AM

Mar 2009
I don't even know where is this going, it was a mediocre series with good animation but suddenly the animation is lacking and there's drama and harem motives. Meh...
Dec 13, 2014 8:10 AM

May 2009
CrimsonMoon56 said:
So the episode full of love and harem confirmed ? xd

If Andou should choose someone among them, it must be Hatoko.

Brave girl.

More like boring girl.
Confessing to rival doesn't make her brave at all.
Dec 20, 2014 5:38 AM

Oct 2009
Seriously, What does this show want to be? And did the overall animation quality just drop? And why do I enjoy this as much as I do, kinda confused...
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Dec 24, 2014 11:30 PM

May 2014
This anime is definitely more focused on the rom/com than the action and powers theme. Which hey, I don't mind. Just makes you wonder which genre the next episode will pick.

So yeah, everyone is in love with Andou. All of em. Even the loli. Which I must say...

AAAAAAAAGGH Chifuyu IS SO CUTE. I can't hold it in!
Dec 27, 2014 12:18 AM

Sep 2013
This is really turning into a harem.
Jan 2, 2015 10:30 PM
Oct 2013
whoa! Hello there sudden harem. This got very serious very fast.
Side note: what's up with Sagami? This is twice now he just sort o popped up and stirred up trouble. Pretty sure theres more to him we're not seeing
Jan 9, 2015 12:32 AM

Aug 2013
So now everyone confirmed to notice their feelings and fall for Andou...
But quite a few things that doesn't fit into place.. it feels a little awkward.
Sayumi doesn't beat up Sagami for being in the girl's bathroom ?
This all smells way fishy.
Jan 9, 2015 5:03 PM

May 2012
Very interesting romance development, but even Chi-chan? Hmm well will we see a personal harem or just the best girl?
Jan 14, 2015 11:39 AM

Dec 2009
I love you thrown by all the girls this episode. It was pretty obvious but now it's clear all the girls of the lit club love him.

Which really sucks because I doubt Andou is the kind of guy who tries to hurt people as shown with Mirei. I'm not sure he could pick one person without it being such a painful choice.
Jan 19, 2015 5:04 AM

May 2013
Honestly who the hell does that? "I'm going to make you hook up with Andou-kun because I have nothing better to do"

What a loser, none of his business what so ever lol.

Great show though, enjoying every minute of it! Wasn't quite fond of it at first, but it has really grown on me :)
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Feb 17, 2015 5:22 AM

Aug 2014
ahh,,I thought hatoko is only concern about andou as a childhood,well tomoyo has a rival,,good luck tomoyo!!!
Feb 26, 2015 7:04 PM
Jul 2018
All the romance developed quickly in this episode!

Maan, this show has a knack for randomly starting up in a new episode. I thought we were gonna get some sort of flashback of Andou's new found awakened power, but I guessed wrong.

Best girl is Hatako for me, so I'm still backing her up even though Tomoyo has a good chance. Now that I admit.

Pool, eh? This doesn't seem like an ecchi at all, so I'm not expecting a pool episode.
Mar 9, 2015 7:10 PM

May 2014
Im actually getting a few laughs at this series. It's so great :D
All the animes with the choices doe :
Mar 13, 2015 7:25 AM

Sep 2014
So Tomoyo made Andou the way he is now ^^
Poor Tomoyo dumber than Andou xD
Chifuyu messing with Andou too kawaiii :3
D3pthCharge said:
The "passive" harem became an "active" harem with everyone falling in love in one episode... what the hell....

I wonder how's it gonna end.
May 4, 2015 9:41 PM

Nov 2012
Meh, we'll see how this goes.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
May 28, 2015 5:03 AM

Jan 2008
Anyone else got a School Days vibe near the end of the episode?
Jun 18, 2015 8:45 AM

Jun 2008
I don't even know were this show wants to go.
They introduce some crazy war and power leveling and now it becomes a love fight.

mitsukuni07 said:
Anyone else got a School Days vibe near the end of the episode?

A little yes.
Sep 23, 2015 6:12 PM

Feb 2013
Tomoyo all the way.
Oct 5, 2015 7:07 AM

Mar 2014
Fateful encounter .
When it comes to studies , the mood swings swiftly .
Hints of the Heat .
Playing with emotions . Diagrams of romance .
The genuine idea for the least-to-fall heroine .
Confessions of the beloved ~ .. loving Harem since the otaku days ~ !!
Those last words are damn promising . VERY GREAT EPISODE ~ !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2015 8:19 AM

Nov 2013

The reason why she gets the least screen time out of all the main characters!
In fact, her "main" episode is just 10 minutes long and she rarely features outside of the club!
It was all on purpose!
Time to hoard the screen time, waifu!
Also, please Chifuyu, stay away from Andou, that would make this illegal.
I'd like a Sayumi ending because:
1.She's my favorite character(Smart,tall with black hair and red eyes and mature types are the best!)
2.A Hatoko ending would be boring.(Childhood friends=Friendzone)
3.A Tomoya ending would be cliche.
4.A Chifuyu ending would be illegal.(Just don't, ChifuyuxAndou shipppers..you all are kinda disgusting.
5.Mirei ending is a no shot, she's not even a main character.

KapengBarakoOct 7, 2015 8:38 AM
Jan 2, 2017 4:33 PM

Dec 2013
Actual romance development? Wtf?

I doubt anything will actually happen by the end
Jan 22, 2017 2:17 PM

Aug 2013
Oh wow. Another near-perfect episode. Love sick Chifuyu was so adorable!

Hanako confessed her love for Andou to Tomoyo. The scene was simply beautiful, the voice acting paired with the music. I had to watch that bit 5 times to be fully satisfied. Excellent job by the seiyuu Saori Hayami. And the music composer + sound director.
Apr 13, 2017 6:17 PM

May 2015
I think that since Tomoyo told the club the truth behind her and Jurai rendezvous (she is a writer), Hatoko felt that she needed to come clean about her feelings towards Andou but at the same time she knew that wasn’t all that there was to Tomoyo & Jurai relationship (I think she knows that Tomoyo has also feelings for him) and she is making sure the battle(?) to win Jurai heart is fair and square making her admit her feelings…

On a side note:
Am I the only one who wouldn't let go of the fact that Sagami wouldn't leave the girl's bathroom? Am I...?
Aug 17, 2017 12:28 AM

Mar 2015
See? That Hatako girl could've easily easily avoid her dramatic rant if she had just ask the same question to Andou as she asked Tomoyo in this episode. Like geez, every episode I'm seeing her made me wanna punch her. Very dramatic and annoyingly jealous out of everything, then put up the innocent facade like she's the victim. If you're so jealous and so brave, then go confess to him already. If you still don't understand or like his chuuni act, then stop supporting those acts instead of going along with it. Stop being so annoyingly passive.

Also what's with everyone actively becoming aware of their feelings and going for Andou? Even Chi-chan falling in love, despite cute, kind of out of nowhere.

Apr 12, 2018 10:11 PM

Sep 2017
Well, so this episode, everyone comes out about their love for MC. Promising to seal the power was something I didn't like at all.

Seems like the red head was the one who wore the wig one time. I didn't read as many Light Novels as the MC, and even I can tell it clearly.

The redhead's brother's club is awful. They have the zoom and enhance stuff and also are very much the worst at their jobs.

We also have the ranking comedy. However, we need the student council president back. She is the only girl I like in this series.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 10, 2018 6:39 AM

Apr 2013
So that guy with the long hair is probably a fairy since he talks about watching an interesting story and stuff? This episode was all about telling us that every girl is in love with the MC, well what a surprise. Who would've thought?
May 17, 2018 9:25 AM

Aug 2017
1. Boi how did I not see this harem coming...I wasn’t ready for it...
2. That Sagami guy is getting on my freakin nerves. In that scene made me think he might be one of those chunni rebels
Aug 29, 2018 5:34 AM

Jan 2016
Is it just me, or is that woman riding the bike in the OP next to Tomoyo... the same person who escaped the base that was seen in surveillance footage this episode?
Oct 17, 2018 11:33 AM

Apr 2012
Hatoko pretty much told Tamoyo to back off if she can't be honest with herself about Andou. Subtle and direct, I love it.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 4, 2020 3:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I don't get why they all love Andou, he is so random xD pretty good episode
Nov 3, 2020 3:55 AM

Oct 2010
Hatoko is the superior option. Theres no other competition.
May 7, 2021 6:02 PM

Jun 2020
Ranks are presented and didn't expect Andou to be that good also the 1st and 2nd place seems to be right, don't worry Tomoyo you'll catch up

This episode really presented each of the girl's feelings I wonder who'll be the chosen one for Andou or in fact who will he choose

I hope no one gets hurt after this and they will still stay friends which I doubt will happen but I hope for the best of them.

Sep 23, 2023 3:01 AM

Dec 2022
Why are the girls coercing Andou into not using his "awakened power"? His powers ostensibly do nothing, which is the punchline of his chuuni roleplaying. They, on the other hand, have awakened powers that actually have tangible effects, yet do not limit them. Strange, isn't it?

Shaded Horizon

Jan 29, 7:34 PM

Dec 2022
shit is about to get NASTY between these chicks
bestgirl Tomoyo playing it safe while Andou gets MANHANDLED by Chifuyu
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2014

248 by Gin_Okuri-inu »»
Apr 14, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Best girl

q1w2e3r4t5 - Mar 26, 2019

7 by Piromysl »»
Apr 13, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2014

297 by Olticul »»
Mar 19, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

109 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

115 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jan 30, 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.