Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Knights of Sidonia
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 31, 2014 3:26 PM

Oct 2009
Quite a bit of info, did Kobayashi have thing for Grandpa Hiro though? Hmm..

I still find that bear creepy as f***!
May 31, 2014 3:58 PM
Apr 2014
Vooo said:
TravSavage said:
Hoshijiro is creepy as all hell.

This is going to sound like a dumb question but is Izana a clone of Yurie?

From what was explained... They are immortal clones (Lala, Kobeyashi, Hiro = Tanikaze) If i'm wrong then the explanation did not resonate however they do a really good job on telling the story. Everything makes sense down to the scientific level of Botany.

Don't think they all are clones, Kobayashi, Lala and the rest of the immortal ship crew takes some sort of medicine to keep them from aging. Hiro was already too old so the medicine wouldn't have any effect, so they decided to transplant his brain into a clone.
May 31, 2014 5:19 PM
Jan 2014
woah great episode! But I thought there was too much information stuffed to the last 10 minutes? I mean I quite liked it..but in the end I thought it was kind of killing us with flashbacks!
It was interesting to know that Nagate is actually a clone. Well I am obviously not reading the manga.
I loved the battle scenes! I loved how they used Hoshijiro as psychological warfare. damn good.
May 31, 2014 5:41 PM
Jul 2013
Holy shit, bombshells of information all over the place :D

Great EP, great battles and GREAT OST like always :)
May 31, 2014 6:25 PM

Apr 2011
sadfacelv said:
I don't mind swords, but bows were totally out of place, where did all the firearms disappear?;

Firearms aren't a good idea in space for two big reasons:
1) Black powder consumes oxygen in order to ignite, which is bad in any spaceship environment.
2) High-speed projectiles would either a) richochet wildly on a miss or b) possibly puncture a hole in the hull, which would be a Very Bad Thing.

Kunato showed what a coward he was this episode; hopefully this will lead to suspicion about his role in Hoshijiro's death. Or he'll just panic the next time he sorties and will die.

Another awesome episode with some great, brutal fight scenes. The Guana must be attempting to communicate with the Sidonia ... I wonder what the objective of the Guana is. It couldn't be just to exterminate humanity, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered taking on humanoid form. Unless they had studied us enough that they knew they'd have a psychological advantage.
May 31, 2014 7:39 PM

Feb 2013
So Tanikaze is a clone that they were gonna rip out his brain and put Hiro's brain in... I guess. Kinda hard to take a talking bear seriously...
Jun 1, 2014 12:25 AM

Jul 2007
Blind_Guardian said:
sadfacelv said:

Kunato showed what a coward he was this episode; hopefully this will lead to suspicion about his role in Hoshijiro's death. Or he'll just panic the next time he sorties and will die.

Did not know that showing guilt for what you did is cowardice.

But hey leave it to otaku weebo waifu defense force to twist the facts.
Jun 1, 2014 1:29 AM

Jul 2013
I held it off for the last 3 Eps, but now I cant anymore. Rating goes from 9 to 10.
Jun 1, 2014 2:28 AM

Jan 2011
Fai said:
And the actual multiple factions of Sidonia are being established right now, the Captain is FINALLY shown in less than goodie-two-shoes light too. Definitely right steps in parts that they seriously messed up before this.

I don't see how they portrayed her as being a goodie-two-shoes. If anything she's been shown as a manipulative, shady as fuck character.
Jun 1, 2014 3:52 AM

Jul 2007
ReaperCreeper said:
Fai said:
And the actual multiple factions of Sidonia are being established right now, the Captain is FINALLY shown in less than goodie-two-shoes light too. Definitely right steps in parts that they seriously messed up before this.

I don't see how they portrayed her as being a goodie-two-shoes. If anything she's been shown as a manipulative, shady as fuck character.

Let's just say that its not enough.
Jun 1, 2014 4:17 AM

Sep 2008
Actually, up until last 2 episodes I thought captain IS a goody-two-shoes.

She acted (or was portrayed like that) like she is protecting Tanikaze, giving him a chance to advance. Hell, even her meeting with council looked like they want to kill him and she wants to protect him.

Did she look shady? Yes. Evil? Not really.
After this episode though...
Jun 1, 2014 4:28 AM

Jan 2011
I don't think she actually is meant to be seen as evil though. Just doing what she sees is the best for Sidonia. Doesn't mean her actions aren't sus though.
Jun 1, 2014 10:38 AM

Jan 2010
A more for harem Tanikaze? hahahaha

Great flashback, but half too fast ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Jun 1, 2014 12:23 PM

Sep 2013
Good job Tanikaze, finally you have an alien in your harem.
Jun 2, 2014 12:29 AM

May 2009
Seeing "Hoshijiro" again is too painful, I've just been waiting for Kunato's death (which better happen). Never forget
Jun 2, 2014 3:42 AM

Dec 2013
Don't understand how anyone could support Kunato at all after all the shit he's done.

So what if he worked hard to get where he was, so what if he thinks that he deserves to pilot Tanikaze's mech? You achieve what you achieve by the things you accomplish. No in the past 100 years had piloted Nagate's mech. How the hell would anyone know if one person is better than the other at it? The way I see it, Nagate had no choice but to take that mech because he had never learned to pilot the version 18. Plus, the 18 was suppose to be the advanced model, so the only advantage that anyone could get piloting the 17 would supposedly be the status of piloting a former "Hero's Mech". The way I see it, Kunato was in it for the glory and the status, nothing more.

Then to go all ape-shit over not getting it to the extent that he tries defaming Nagate during an actual mission, at the expense of his fellow squadron mates, the mission and ALMOST the entire Sidonia. Seriously, there should be no penance for the crap that he pulled. He gets assuaged by guilt, yes, and that causes him to mentally break down in the middle of another battle and leads to the death of yet more of his own squad mates (poor Honoka! >:( ).

Seriously, just because you work hard and don't get what YOU deem to be your just rewards, doesn't give you the right to pull the world down the same destructive path you are on. If someone takes the spotlight, you find out where you're lacking and you work harder to better the other guy, you do what it takes to claim your just rewards through even more hard work and dedication. You're a teenager for Christ sake, you have all the time in the world to catch up and overtake. You don't go all sub-human and try to kill off the rest of your own team just to make one person look bad.

The sooner they court marshal his arse, the better. Anyone who actually sympathizes with this idiot really needs to take a look at the bigger picture. If we all started throwing nukes around just because someone accidentally stepped on our shoes, we'd already be extinct by now. He's suppose to be the smart and accomplished one in this series? I don't see it at all. If he was smart, then he should have thought of all the consequences before he set his stupid little plan in motion. It's because of these characteristics of his that make his so called "remorse" hollow, false and pointless. Not just Hoshijirou, I hope ALL the pilots that died because of his stupid actions haunt him for the rest of his very short life.

That said, the rest of the episode was damn fun to watch. I loved the interaction that Lala had with Hiro, and Izuna getting nearly tossed out the window. Knew from the get-go that the Captain was shady. She's a puppet being controlled by the immortal council, its not like she can really do anything to defy them (at least not from what I've seen).

That scene where Hiro was cradling Nagate in a pouch fending off the swordsmen and archers really reminded me of those old age Kurosawa Samurai films. They even got the stances and the movements spot on too! Freaking epic!

I can't wait to see what happens next. The faint hope that Hoshijiro can be extracted from the Gauna is a pipe dream, but then again I blame Kunato for that.

Question: does the Benisuzume Hoshijiro actually look like that in the manga? I remember someone saying something about a

just wondering because the person mentioning said it was kinda disgusting.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 2, 2014 4:47 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Great episode.
Here's the smell of conspiracy, as in the times we live in, a black shadow lurks and hides in our ordinary lives.
Fabulous plot and narrative, this series deserves more than a series.
Addictive!
I look forward to the next episode, too interesting, too bad it has not known before the master Nihei.
Jun 2, 2014 8:36 AM

Jul 2012
DAMN! What an amazing episode. Amazing sci-fi. Amazing plot direction. I loved the end part as well. Also, this is one of the few mechas I don't get bored by the action (can't say the same about Captain Earth or Code Geass)

I liked the flashbacks too. It was very interesting.

My non-sports AOTS for sure, and possibly AOTY (compared to shitty Winter)
Jun 2, 2014 9:33 AM

Nov 2011
What the hell was going on with Kunato??? How DARE he act like that. I don't even know why he's reacting as if it's a real shock to him. Or am I missing something? Someone care to explain to me what the whole purpose of Kunato giving an early detonation signal to Tanikaze? Tanikaze indeed detonated ahead of everyone else because of Kunato's signal, but what's the purpose of him telling Tanikaze to do so? What's the connection between his early signal and his hyperventilation in this ep? Why did he sound like he was shocked as if Hoshijiro was his lover and it fucked him up in the head seeing his "lover" "alive" and talking?

Other than that, I was absolutely dumbfounded, astounded, aghast, to see that frame rate when Hiroki was surrounded. Why couldn't they do that for every episode (stupid question I know)? But even just to upgrade it to a standard of 2fps they were not able to do? Man, fuck. 3fps is just absolutely wrong for 3DCGI. The lowest framerate they should ever reach is 2fps.
zetsu_shorenJun 2, 2014 9:41 AM
Jun 3, 2014 1:10 AM

Jul 2007
zetsu_shoren said:
What the hell was going on with Kunato??? How DARE he act like that. I don't even know why he's reacting as if it's a real shock to him. Or am I missing something? Someone care to explain to me what the whole purpose of Kunato giving an early detonation signal to Tanikaze? Tanikaze indeed detonated ahead of everyone else because of Kunato's signal, but what's the purpose of him telling Tanikaze to do so? What's the connection between his early signal and his hyperventilation in this ep? Why did he sound like he was shocked as if Hoshijiro was his lover and it fucked him up in the head seeing his "lover" "alive" and talking?

Kunato loved Hoshijiro.

He did not intend nor expect her to get hurt. He only expected to humiliate Tanikaze and showcase that he is not ready for fieldwork(since Tanikaze basically jumped ranks for Council's PR and Kunato saw it as undeserving and as an insult to the fact that Kunato achieved what he did by himself). He did not expect Tanikaze to freeze up and Hoshijiro to die saving him

So he feels guilty and awful.
Jun 3, 2014 3:52 AM

Dec 2010
Wow, this flashback felt so good.

I can't remember the last time an anime has been so full. Most of the animes lately are really straightforward and rarely care revolve around more than 1-2 things at once. While Sidonia no Kishi has great action, heavy backstory, good characters, atmosphere and much more put into the mix. It has just so much more about it that I feel the 12-episode cap is really uncalled for.
MeritasJun 3, 2014 3:56 AM
Jun 3, 2014 8:05 AM

Nov 2013
This just keeps getting better!
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Jun 3, 2014 10:43 AM
Apr 2014
Fai said:
zetsu_shoren said:

Kunato loved Hoshijiro.

He did not intend nor expect her to get hurt. He only expected to humiliate Tanikaze and showcase that he is not ready for fieldwork(since Tanikaze basically jumped ranks for Council's PR and Kunato saw it as undeserving and as an insult to the fact that Kunato achieved what he did by himself). He did not expect Tanikaze to freeze up and Hoshijiro to die saving him

You're sugar coating Kunato's actions a bit too much. He sabotage Nagate cause he was given the Tsugumori, not cause he thought Nagate wasn't ready for field work. Heck he was even more jealous after Nagate killed the 1st guana and was held as a hero, the one thing Kunato strove for the most.

Though he does feel guilty for Hoshijiro's death, cause he know he played some role in that.
Jun 4, 2014 5:28 AM

Sep 2012
Man, Kunato could only be more of a "quintessential bad guy" if he had a top had and a long moustache. In fact, I feel sorry for him. It's not his fault; it's just bad character realisation. I understand that every story needs a "bad guy" (not true the slightest, but I'll leave it at that), but Kunato, oh KU-NA-TO!

Comes from some prestigious family and is talented? Check!

Hates some nobody (MC-kun) whom he thinks is beneath him? Check!

Gets jealous when said nobody outperforms him in a real situation? Check!

Sabotages nobody-kun ('cos hatred more important than Sidonia right?), acts like he did the right thing, then becomes useless later while nobody-kun gets to look cool? Check, check and CHECK!

Goddammit Kunato, you win the "Least Effort to Try and Deviate from your Character Stereotype Award"! A round of applause for him! Clap clap clap pachi pachi pachi clapachi clapachi!!!
Jun 5, 2014 8:43 AM

Jan 2011
hmm they changed Kunato's character i think, in the manga he does not really care about such things, could this mean the anime will get an original ending?
Jun 6, 2014 5:47 AM

Jul 2007
klaymore said:
hmm they changed Kunato's character i think, in the manga he does not really care about such things, could this mean the anime will get an original ending?

What the fuck are you talking about? Anime made him MORE of a badguy than in manga. In manga he is a jerk and a bully but not as much of "muhaha" villain.
Jun 6, 2014 10:20 AM

Oct 2013
This fucking show is O_O word can't explain that ep Nice to find out where Tanikaze came from though
[/quote]
Jun 6, 2014 4:15 PM

Aug 2013
Mmm, a lot of mystery around Hoshijiro death. If she's dead of course :P
It's really confusing... A good kind of confusion though, the one that you don't feel fooled, just that you and they don't know yet enough.

Interesting to learn Tanikaze, Hiro and Lala past. Also, it's kinda funny that Izana and Tanikaze are a ''future'' couple - that's only speculation but it sure look like it ;) - when Hiro took her mom (or her grandmother?) in hostage :P

Fucking Kunato, what a piece of trash of a leader. Go piss your pants and die already, you little shit.

Fight was really great and intense. Really love the action scene in Knight of Sidonia. It really surprise me since the first episode didn't gave me a good impression and now it's in the top show of the season, even not of the year.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 7, 2014 12:25 AM

May 2012
06:50 dat humancup

14:01 Kiritsugu!!

15:35 tears

20:08 doryaaaa

22:13 Hoshijiro!!!

8.5/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 7, 2014 5:20 AM

Apr 2012
that sword fight was deadly but y did they use arrows they have guns n bullets they use them on their mechs

is Tanikaze immortal? explain y he heals fast n y he survived those injuries
Jun 7, 2014 8:28 PM

Jan 2011
That fight was really nice. And "Hoshijiros" announcements in between where really creepy.

The flashback was nice, though given that we still know basically nothing it raised more question than solving them.
Jul 13, 2014 9:59 PM
Jun 2013
that was a pretty badass space fight at the start. It was nice to see some background to everything and I guess all those pink hair girls are clones. Nagate is an immortal guess explains his easy recovery thing.wow there security sure does suck when an elderly man can kick their asses. im curious does noone have sex on this ship and are they against having having kids the old fashioned way? AHHHH is the bland girl Hoshijiro......oh wait its some werid gana version maybe this one will actually be interesting and not bland.
Jul 17, 2014 9:31 PM

Dec 2012
Great fucking episode! So, Tanikaze is a clone of his grandfather then? Whoa, didn't see that coming. Also, the first part of this episode was creepy as hell. Loving this series!
Aug 3, 2014 8:36 PM

Sep 2011
Wow, the plot progressed FAST. Backstory wasn't so hard, see? The battle was short but intense, and it was disturbing. Some light hearted comedy here and there, nice!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 9, 2014 1:14 AM

Jan 2012
Great episode but I'm going to stop reading these threads until series end. This thread in particular people don't even use spoiler scripts and say what happens to a NEW character that just showed up at the end of this episode. That's completely inconsiderate. So now right when they show a new character, I already know what's going to happen. Shows that have many twists or unusual stories are completely ruined when someone spoils it. I guess they don't care because they already know what happened. Gee thanks.

Aug 28, 2014 4:15 PM

Jun 2008
rockurai said:
I guess it's odd but I just adore Captain Kobayashi. She is so strong, wise, powerful and beautiful woman. And this flashback showed her from very different perspective - emotional and damaged. This kind of characters are so rare in anime.

Is not odd at all. I find her awesome too(plus i love her hime cut hair, lol). Strong sexy women like her that also seem to be mature and intelligent are awesome.
She's definitely the most attractive female presence in the show. How can a bunch of naive teenage girls compare to a real woman like her? I do not think they can.

Fai said:
zetsu_shoren said:

Kunato loved Hoshijiro.

If he loved her that much then the show made a lousy job of showing it.
MonadAug 28, 2014 4:27 PM
Sep 6, 2014 2:20 PM

Nov 2013
Interesting story progression. That grandpa action was beautifully done. And that love triangle between the grandpa, the captain and the bear... hahah

So clones are a very real thing in this anime, so the protagonist's love interest might still come back, although the genderless boy-girl also makes for a dandy love interest. Let's see what happens next...
Oct 10, 2014 9:05 AM

Oct 2012
I won't be lying when I say that I didn't fully comprehend what had happened in the past and I guess they could the the story better as there were characters I didn't recognize. I had to rewatch some scenes again to fully get it, it was kinda hard to follow without prior reading of manga. I also didn't follow what they were trying to do with that departure ceremony, what Ochiai auxiliary brain is and how it was tied to he past but well, it may be explained in next episodes. Still, I had the feeling like they suddenly threw tons of new facts onto my face.

Otherwise it was really deep and thought-out episode. And the end... now I am even more interested in what this clone of Hoshijiro will become in the future.

It seems that Hiro is the one who teached Tanikaze everything and of courrse that child he had stolen was MC. Or I think.. since he doesn't have blue hair. But yes, he is one of the Immortals. And am I the only one who think that Shinatose Yure is somehow too similiar to Izana? He/She/It is clone of Yure, right?
Mich666Oct 10, 2014 9:11 AM
Oct 14, 2014 4:14 PM
Oct 2011
HandsomeMan said:
Interesting story progression. That grandpa action was beautifully done. And that love triangle between the grandpa, the captain and the bear... hahah

So clones are a very real thing in this anime, so the protagonist's love interest might still come back, although the genderless boy-girl also makes for a dandy love interest. Let's see what happens next...

Yeah, those flashbacks were cool, interesting, and the action scene was really well done.
Nov 26, 2014 1:19 PM

May 2012
Nice backstory and very interesting ending! Let's hope we'll see her as her usual self at one point in this story! Other than that let's see what's next!
Dec 8, 2014 10:43 AM

Aug 2013
The flashback was really nice.
But still some things a little vague to me though.
Ahh.. at least Hoshijiro is still there as Benisuzume.
I like her character.. their romance didn't last very long. T.T
Well just let Kunato rest.. tired of looking at him lol.
Feb 16, 2015 8:51 AM

Jun 2014
Is that sweat there Kunato? Are you finally realizing the guilt after seeing the same comrade that you just abandoned and killed off?

Seeing the bear in that space suit just cracked me up.
zat-bustFeb 16, 2015 8:55 AM

Feb 17, 2015 8:04 PM

Oct 2014
Kunato finally getting what he deserves a bit there, he should feel guilty over that. Hoshijiro Gauna that appears lifelike and has emotions? Hmm. Strong battles, and interesting backstory. And Nagate is a clone? Interesting.
jdimaria3Feb 17, 2015 8:31 PM
Feb 21, 2015 10:47 AM

Aug 2008
Mich666 said:
I won't be lying when I say that I didn't fully comprehend what had happened in the past and I guess they could the the story better as there were characters I didn't recognize. I had to rewatch some scenes again to fully get it, it was kinda hard to follow without prior reading of manga. I also didn't follow what they were trying to do with that departure ceremony, what Ochiai auxiliary brain is and how it was tied to he past but well, it may be explained in next episodes. Still, I had the feeling like they suddenly threw tons of new facts onto my face.

Otherwise it was really deep and thought-out episode. And the end... now I am even more interested in what this clone of Hoshijiro will become in the future.

It seems that Hiro is the one who teached Tanikaze everything and of courrse that child he had stolen was MC. Or I think.. since he doesn't have blue hair. But yes, he is one of the Immortals. And am I the only one who think that Shinatose Yure is somehow too similiar to Izana? He/She/It is clone of Yure, right?

Same goes for me. The flashback was way to fragmented. I still don't fully understand....
Mar 2, 2015 2:58 PM
Sep 2011
I started to read the manga because the anime was passing too quickly! And, to be honest, it did not help very much... The mangá is also very quick and a bit difficult to follow and understand fully. But, regarding this flashback thing, it shows in the 14 chapter of the mangá and actually gives more information - so, if anyone wants to check this out...

Anyway, I think that if the story weren't so crazyly fast it would be much better! This Tanikaze guy... Almost every time that he shows up he is called to fight the gauna.
Apr 13, 2015 7:09 AM

Apr 2014
I did find the manga a bit hard to follow but i reread it from the start a few times. I imagine that's my fault for not being exposed to enough manga. Anyway, the info dump flash back at the end of the episode paid off better in the manga and i think Kunato, and some more of the supporting characters are more fleshed out in the manga but overall this is a pretty solid adaptation. Its probably going to start really diverging now though
Jun 12, 2015 6:06 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

I'm glad Hoshijiro is back!!! Hunt that bastard Kunato and scared the shit out of him.

I know the manga explains the backstory much better, but i think it was a good adaptation.

Revealed Tanikaze's grandfather Hiroki and how he was actually just a clone of him and not really a grandfather. Kobayashi's short hair!! And how badass Hiro is even at that old age.

So at least we know who Tanikaze is really and how he was able to regenerate faster despite having no photosynthesis. Hiyama is really a bear huh XD

So now we see a mutated Hoshijiro. Let's see how Kunato reacts once he sees a ghost XD

Can't wait for the next episode!
Jun 28, 2015 5:40 AM

Dec 2009
Kunato's break down was a surprise. The Gardes squad got rekt in that battle, and that giggling from G490 was really creepy.

And I really enjoyed that flashback. So judging from it, Tanikaze is practically immortal, still confused on how that whole thing works though.I feel like missed something really important... Took awhile for me to wrap my head around it.
Jul 30, 2015 12:59 AM

Nov 2012
Kunato feeling guilty about his actions, from telling Nagate not to blame him, and then freezing up when confronted by Hishijiro shaped gauna. May the elitist trash die.

So Nagate is actually a clone of his former immortal and knight of sidonia grandfather, no wonder he's the chosen one

So did the other 500 seed ships have talking bears walking around?

an imitator Hoshijiro?
HieroglyphicsJul 30, 2015 1:04 AM

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2014

228 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 26, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

135 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

112 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 12:57 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

117 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

266 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.