Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 6, 6:42 AM

May 2020
Oni no Onii-chan ~

Damn, how good it feels to have Monogatari back. It feels like forever since the last time I watched but that same intro, same style, same monologues (of Yotsugi in this case), and yeah the same pretence of her being a doll back made it seem as if it was just yesterday. Had me in stitches when Tsukihi found that and she literally tried to burn her down just to test if she a doll or not 😭But yeah, as it has been with japanese people, the magical girl jokes really do work when you’re trying to make an excuse xD

She really did convince her. I’m not sure if Sengoku has really changed for good or not, because I mean for stuff she did in we-know-where and what, you could hardly believe her anymore. Though yeah, our magical girl would still help her in making mangas if required. By the way, they weren’t joking when they said or more like Yotsugi wasn’t joking when she said she’d stand for justice by being a magical girl. As that snail thing or whatever it was, it might have miraculously done more damage as it might have been allowed to, but yeah, you know this series if so over the top you can’t even guess how things would end lol.

Very glad to see Hachikuji back as well. She completed the loli quartet in just the first episode xD Now it might take a while to see our favourite characters back… to see Hanekawa back, but I’ll wait.

Fire premiere. Everything is as good as it was.. ever. Going to be a great few weeks with this one.
Jul 6, 6:44 AM

Nov 2010
90 % of the episode consists of monotonous monologue and it's exhausting.
Jul 6, 6:48 AM

Dec 2021
Even though Araragi's story ended six years ago, that doesn't mean the story of all the other apparitions Araragi had saved were over. It's just the beginning.

With the first of the story's to be in this series being Orokamonogatari. And with it a 50-minute special to kick things off!

so glad to kick things off with the GOAT of all apparitions, Ononoki. YEAHHHH!!! PISU PISU. Ononoki has some crazy patience to stay at Araragi's place as a still plushie for so long. She's been here since the end of Tsuki and she just now got caught. Thinking lying dead gonna make it less believable. LMAOOOO. Then Tsukihi just starts playing with her like an actual doll and COVERS HER IN SALAD OIL???? That maniacal ass laugh man, she's as crazy as ever.

Ononoki over here tried to use Rulebook to get away, but Tsukihi was weirdly welcoming of her plushie just waking up out of nowhere all because of Ononoki's LITTLE white lie of being a Mahou Shoujo. AND THEN SENGOKU MADE HER RETURN!!! So glad to see she's working on her manga. Kaiki would be proud. This combo of Ononoki and Sengoku was weirdly interesting. Do hope for not only more Sengoku this season, but more of this combo.

From what I got, Ononoki basically enlisted Sengoku's help to get her to make a giant slug monster at the park in order to make the whole Mahou Shoujo lie seem real. The most Ononoki plan ever lol. Fight animation looked stellar. To no one's surprise. The scene where Ononoki was running in the fire... HOLY FUCKKKK. AND THEN MA GIRL HACHIKUJI CAME TO SAVE THE DAY!

All's well that end's well at the end of the day, and Ononoki's life returns back to normal, as being the Araragi household's plushie. And than for all that to go down the drain because she wanted some more ice cream and ate the entire stock out and gets caught... AGAIN. Lmao. This definitely felt like a classic Monogatari story: introspective inner dialogues, engaging conversations, a monster to fight, and a series of surprise twists leading to a goofy ending. Seeing how Agent Double Ononoki thinks gives us a peek beyond her emotionless face and blank stare. And ofc, Tsukihi's manic violence on full display, as usual.

Highlight was definitely seeing Ononoki's struggle to keep it together was hilarious, especially with her expressive, vindictive inner monologue contrasting her still face. This entry is one of the most bizarre in the series—totally nonsensical and senseless, yet thoroughly enjoyable. The comedic factor was through the roof in this one.

Even though I'm not that big of a YOASOBI fan, ngl this ED slaps. Has Ononoki written all over it. PISU PISU!

What a start to the Off Season. Even six year later, Shaft still has it in them to give their best franchise the best direction and animation possible.

Don't know if they'll adapt the other two arcs in Orokamonogatari, but this was a chill episode to start things off on.

Jul 6, 6:52 AM
Oct 2017
Great episode, only bummer is no OP, hope they make one for the Bluray.
Jul 6, 7:17 AM
Aug 2016
The comeback of PEAK. Visuals are amazing, jokes slap, soundtrack very fitting. The fast pacing gives me hope that they'll adapt more arcs/stories than we originally thought (aka, than what was shown in the previews)!

Btw I recommend reading the (fan translated) light novels if you love the series, because off-season is very narration-heavy until nade- and musubimonogatari. The anime is gonna skip a loooot of the internal dialogues (rightfully so). If this episode's narration turned you off, then I don't know how you got through the entire series up to this point: this is Nisioisin writing at its finest.
Jul 6, 7:41 AM

Mar 2023
My favourite series is back and what a glorious episode to start on, adapting Tsukihi Undo arc. Everything was solid, from Miyamoto's direction to deliver on the visuals, to Nisio's writting, even the ED was perfect for Ononoki arc. PEACE PEACE
watsymJul 6, 7:47 AM
Jul 6, 7:50 AM

Apr 2010
Well it's nice to see this back again.
This has been going on for such a long time that we could be watching an anime about Araragi and Hitogi's children, and yes they would be in high school.
It was nice to see the little sister tho.
I wonder when we will see the other one and what more weird events we will get.
Jul 6, 8:15 AM

Jul 2020
everything I could ever ask for

edit: ED was kinda pooey, excited for OP though.
Jul 6, 8:22 AM

Jul 2017
So glad to see Monogatari back after 5 years in the form of Off and Monster season and this episode delivered very well for its return. It definitely looks more modern and a little different than the other entries with a new director in charge but it still has that Monogatari feel to it and the scenes that had more action in it looked great too. Tsukihi Undo was definitely a fun episode to watch and the ending caught me off guard too in a fun way with the whole situation being looped once again. Pacing is a bit faster but was still fun and not rushed either. I'm just glad to see Shaft making good anime again after 5 whole years, felt like I've enjoyed or barely heard about them since Zoku Owarimonogatari and the 2nd season of March Comes in Like a Lion so this was a breath of fresh air to watch. Ononoki was also very fun to follow as the protagonist in this little arc over here. This was the best and by far the most enjoyable premiere episode of this season so far, no competition whatsoever.

YOASOBI's ending is not my favorite song in the Monogatari list of great songs but with the ending visuals, I'm glad that they kept the Hajime Ueda artstyle and made it work well enough to not bother me much anymore. The fast-paced, high octane nature felt a bit weird for me compared to other songs but after seeing this kind of arc, it worked better that way. Don't know how it would work with the others but in this instance, I was okay with it. Still feel that YOASOBI are a bit oversaturated as an artist but it is what it is.
Jul 6, 8:32 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Peak fiction is finally back. God it feels so good to see these characters again.

Yotsugi and her interactions with Tsukihi and Nadeko were fun to watch (especially the bits of Tsukihi wanting to help out) and this tale of Yotsugi eliminating the apparition was a solid one overall.

Very much am looking forward to the next ep.
Jul 6, 8:45 AM
Jul 2019
I've been counting down the days for this to come out for what feels like forever. Needless to say, It didn't disappoint. Shaft still got it. I'm not a massive fan of the decision of rearranging arcs (I say rearranging instead of skipping because I have high hopes that they'll come back and adapt them later please please please), though if arcs are gonna be rearranged off season IS the time to do it, so I'm not that upset about it I guess. The ending, especially it's animation, was very well done. Looking forward to many more weeks of Monogatari

Jul 6, 8:57 AM

Mar 2020
The Monogatari Series is back!

After what has felt like an eternity, we finally have more Monogatari to watch, and what a return this was. Tsukihi Undo, which is the third story in Orokamonogatari, was a short, yet sweet arc that was simple and fun, while retaining the charm of the series quite well. The visuals do look a bit more modernized under the new director, but it is nice to see that the art and animation didn't lose its touch at all from the previous seasons. Yotsugi and Tsukihi's relationship together was interesting to watch, and it gave us more context on how Tsukihi, along with her apparition lives, how her life is a cycle of exhaustive repetition, just like a phoenix's eternal life.

YOASOBI's ending theme is understandably a divisive one, given that previous ending themes were less energetic compared to this one, but I do like the song, and given the context of this arc, I'd say it fits well enough, even if it is a bit jarring compared to the other ending themes.

Far and away the best premiere of the season so far, and barring any surprise hits, will probably be my favourite anime of the season.
Jul 6, 9:37 AM

Dec 2015
Great to see this back. A convoluted plot to keep your identity a secret. Gotta love Ononoki for that. And Tsukihi is as crazy as ever. If I remember correctly, the fire sisters are retired so it makes sense Tsukihi still wants to get into some trouble here and there.

The puella magi madoka magica reference was done well.

Even Ononoki can't deny that Nadeko is cute(可愛いなオイ@9:00).
Kinda weird they are not translating stuff like that but I guess its fine. Maybe they'll come back and do it.
EDIT: Great they added it.

Love the wordplay from Yotsugi as well.
元気にしてる = genki ni shiteru = He's doing well
現金にしてる = genkin ni shiteru = He's doing well (with cash)

Nonetheless, happy to see this back.
hai_X_isJul 13, 9:55 AM
Jul 6, 9:57 AM

Jan 2018
After almost 6 years, Monogatari series is finally back. I can't believe it... It actually happened. I had a friend who always told me it was never gonna happen. But I guess he was wrong. I wish he was here to see this...

Even tho I didn't finish my rewatch of the prior series' yet, I still had a blast watching this. Even tho it's been years since I first watched the series I still remember almost all of the key plot points to make sense of this episode. Can't say that about most anime.

The story about Ononoki pretending to fight a monster with Tsukihi is kinda awesome and I can't wait to see what they do next time since the same event is repeating itself.

I am so glad the animation is still incredible. There were rumors saying that the animation of this season might be bad. I'm glad that wasn't the case. Shaft really cooked again.

One thing I don't get is if there's still going to be character song OPs. The YOASOBI song seems like it was used as the ED in this episode. Will this become the OP from the next episode? I hope not. If they get rid of character songs then that's one of the key parts that made Monogatari, Monogatari gone...
Jul 6, 10:05 AM
Jul 2022
that first little "peace, peace" gave me goosebumps, im so happy i can finally catch a Monogatari season while its airing
Jul 6, 10:06 AM

May 2020
It is finally back after so many years of waiting
this was a really good first episode
I just hope we get to see Araragi and Shino in the next episodes
Homura24Jul 6, 10:48 AM

Jul 6, 10:16 AM

Jul 2011
This first episode was cinematic but is it really just one episode? MAL only has 1 episode listed.
Jul 6, 10:23 AM
Dec 2018
Reply to 0451
After almost 6 years, Monogatari series is finally back. I can't believe it... It actually happened. I had a friend who always told me it was never gonna happen. But I guess he was wrong. I wish he was here to see this...

Even tho I didn't finish my rewatch of the prior series' yet, I still had a blast watching this. Even tho it's been years since I first watched the series I still remember almost all of the key plot points to make sense of this episode. Can't say that about most anime.

The story about Ononoki pretending to fight a monster with Tsukihi is kinda awesome and I can't wait to see what they do next time since the same event is repeating itself.

I am so glad the animation is still incredible. There were rumors saying that the animation of this season might be bad. I'm glad that wasn't the case. Shaft really cooked again.

One thing I don't get is if there's still going to be character song OPs. The YOASOBI song seems like it was used as the ED in this episode. Will this become the OP from the next episode? I hope not. If they get rid of character songs then that's one of the key parts that made Monogatari, Monogatari gone...
@0451 Those who though animation might be bad are probably those who just saw the low ratings of the show Shaft made in last 5-8 years but haven't watched any of them. Magia Record, Assault Lily, The Quintessential Quintuplets~, Pretty Boy Detective Club, all have very good animation even when some of these shows were in production hell. Off Season might also be in a hell, but we trust Shaft to fix things in Bluray.
Jul 6, 10:24 AM

Jan 2018
salarx said:
@0451 Those who though animation might be bad are probably those who just saw the low ratings of the show Shaft made in last 5-8 years but haven't watched any of them. Magia Record, Assault Lily, The Quintessential Quintuplets~, Pretty Boy Detective Club, all have very good animation even when some of these shows were in production hell. Off Season might also be in a hell, but we trust Shaft to fix things in Bluray.

There was also the report of a Shaft staff member breaking down on Twitter. I really feel bad about the animators since they're the ones who really suffer.
Jul 6, 10:29 AM
Dec 2018
Reply to 0451
salarx said:

There was also the report of a Shaft staff member breaking down on Twitter. I really feel bad about the animators since they're the ones who really suffer.
@0451 That was Hiroto Nagata. He deleted the post afterwards. Hasn't posted anything after that. Was that due to Monogatari or Madoka Magica or both, we don't know. What we know is Aniplex producers are scums and Shaft is still short-staffed (or training their new hires). Hopefully the condition is not as bad as Mappa animators. Mappa is pure evil.
Jul 6, 10:30 AM
Wannabe Idol ✌ ♥

Jan 2018
We’re so fucking BACK!!

It really does feel like nothing changed; in fact the visuals reminded me more of Bakemonogatari than the later seasons did.

Tsukihi as always been one of my fav girls so it’s nice to see her in the spotlight again.

I can’t wait for the next one!

Did you hear me?
I said I'm gonna do my best!!
Jul 6, 10:50 AM

May 2021
we are SO back! Beautiful visuals and immaculate sound direction and those frames flashing by like a train, all so nostalgic back with modern animation
Jul 6, 11:40 AM
Jun 2023
I loved the subtle differences occurring because of a perspective change from Araragi to Ononoki. The humour while toned down from the original was present and the fact that it lasted 30 minutes also helped.
I'd say it's a nice opening to a new series of stories. Super underrated series.
Jul 6, 12:01 PM
Sep 2015
I don't even know how Shaft manages to make Monogatari even better visually, but they did it
Jul 6, 12:21 PM

May 2021
Wore my best attire for the event. An absolute hood classic is back.

Weekly Monogatari doesn't even feel real.

Jul 6, 12:45 PM
Jul 2023
peak is back and finally might as well rewatch the entire series as well
Jul 6, 12:48 PM

Aug 2020
I knew about the initial premise, but not about the outcome. Really interesting all in all. Yotsugi the Spiritual Detective.

Jul 6, 1:13 PM
May 2016
Love Ononoki, so an adventure with her, Sengoku, Tsukihi and Mayoi as just too much fun :)
MenchiK1Jul 6, 1:16 PM
Jul 6, 1:41 PM

Jun 2017
Dayumnn that's nostalgic. peak is bacc. Animation was superb too, it was the usual Monogatari creative craziness.
Jul 6, 1:52 PM

Apr 2014
Crazy as always.xD (I think so)Peak animation great work. A lot renewed. Same as the older series: Bake Tsuki Nise (*^_^*)
Jul 6, 1:57 PM

Jul 2019
Oh, the joy of being able to experience the charm of Monogatari again is priceless to me.

This first episode lived up to each and every one of my expectations.
Jul 6, 2:20 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
So I watched Bake and Nise, as well as Neko back in 2019, I liked it quite a bit but I stopped there because idk I just kinda did lol, but earlier this year I began watching all that I didn’t back then because of the announcement of this season, so it’s good to finally be here after the last 6 months of enjoying all that came before this, and it was a banger first episode. I first want to mention the ED by YOASOBI, the visuals have the style we know and love but imo the song doesn’t quite fit, it’s definitely good tho, I’m sure it’ll grow on me but that’s my thoughts for now, and if the theme songs section on the MAL page aren’t lying, it looks like we’re getting a VA sung OP after all, I thought YOASOBI was replacing that but I’m very glad they’re not.

And in regards to the episode itself, it looks like Shaft haven’t lost their magic touch that’s a big part of making this series special one bit, of course it isn’t simply magic tho lol, lots of hard work goes into making the production so good, and they’ve delivered on that one again. And the plot was quite fun, I always thought it was weird how Tsukihi treats Ononoki as another plush, so her discovering that Ononoki isn’t a plush made for quite the wild episode of Ononoki trying to get things back to normal between them, and what’s a better way than turning Monogatari into a magical girl show lol, only Ononoki bit off more than she could chew with that slug ghost and had to be saved by god, aka our lord and savior aka Hachikuji lol, it was a lot of fun tho, very awesome looking scenes there.

It was also nice seeing Nadeko again, she’s come really far since her Araragi simping and snake god days, i really liked what she said about life not being easy, and I like that she’s thinking of Kaiki even now too, no one can simply forget that magnificent bastard lol. And just when everything seemed back to normal as normal gets in Monogatari, Tsukihi went and did the same thing as before and caught Ononoki enjoying ice cream, I guess the adventures of Magical Ononoki and her sidekick Tsukihi aren’t over yet lol, really looking forward to the rest of this season! Very happy to be here weekly for Monogatari for the first time.
TheColonel76Jul 6, 4:07 PM
Jul 6, 2:35 PM

Aug 2019
Man it'll be nostalgic if this turns into an Endless Eight
Visual novels have the best adaptations when it comes to hentai, same for anime
Jul 6, 2:42 PM

Jun 2016
Isn't it good to just be back watching Monogatari again, y'all? 👍 And I am happy that the first episode back focuses on the POV of Ononoki. Her job is quite a tough one there 😅
Gift by Mimurona

Jul 6, 3:18 PM

May 2012
It feels kinda weird to not seeing Koyomi at the start of a season, likewise not hearing his inner monologues. But it's a breathe of fresh air. We're now hearing Yotsugi's inner monologues and it's actually quite interesting how much thoughts she have in her mind.

Jul 6, 3:55 PM

Aug 2018
In one single episode Shaft has made the AOTY and best directed anime of this decade, that's it pack it the fuck up already for the entire industry to stop embarassing itself furthermore.
I am genuinely at awe how much Monogatari is just better than everything else like it's almost comical. 5 minutes into the episode and that ignition countdown scene has more compelling visual direction ideas IN.EACH.SHOT than absolutely every other anime available on the market. No other anime does these insane camera angles, no other anime does these abstract color choices, those subliminal meta references, and don't even get me started on the masterful writing and godlike music because at this point, what even is not incarnated kinography within the monogatari series anime.
Yoshizawa took Shinbo's learning, made something that is both his style 1:1 and something that is so radically different that you might even think Zoku Owari came out in 2004 in comparison, I think I (and everyone else) should even rewatch this episode a couple of times because we might have possibly miss dozens of sneaky animation gags or references, that is how much is going on in a Monogatari episode each seconds, at the same time the most going on in both visuals and dialogues, you cant make that thing up, only thing coming close would be Yuasa's best like Tatami Galaxy or Ping Pong.

This Off-season is off a monumental starts, Yotsugi is my fucking best girl, she's cute and endearing each nanoseconds she's on screen and apparently she's the one that will lead this entire season, my summer is already saved.
Jul 6, 4:57 PM
May 2021
OMG WE ARE SO BACK!!!!
this gives me vibes from the 6 haruhi suzumiya episodes
ONOKI PUT DOWN THE HAGENDAZ!!!!!

I think I've finally started to like Nadeko, her message of " being glad life is challenging" because that's what gives her purpose really hits me

If life was just easy living and without struggle, there would be no point, the reason for life is struggle and that's whats rewarding about it.

Onoki best girl

see yall for ep 2
Jul 6, 5:29 PM

Jul 2012
It has been so long, don't remember half (prob more) of the stories and been a while reading so much.
Missed all the chars, God Hachikuji
Jul 6, 6:21 PM
Sep 2022
Oh damn this episode is def Ononoki's best story yet! Loved it, animation was simply incredible! The best the TV show has looked so far, not as good as Kizu tho. Overall 9/10
Jul 6, 6:23 PM

Apr 2022
we are so fucking back! and with another great show, this season is already infinitely better than spring. peak directing and dialogue on display as per usual, man shaft is always at it's best with monogatari. great start to the season with ononoki/hayamin, also good to see nadeko and mayoi. kinda sad my glorious queen senjougahara won't have that much of a focus from the looks of it, but i'm sure i'll still lose my mind at her inevitable appearance. also even the mention of araragi's name got me cackling lmao can't wait to see more of him. i'll be honest though, with so much content in this series, i've forgotten certain things after returning to this show now.
Jul 6, 6:52 PM

Sep 2013
Hachikuji was quite literally a Deus ex machina.
Jul 6, 6:57 PM

Mar 2017
i love this first episode so much .. is like the endless eight of haruhi suzumiya .. literally she cant do anything .. koyomi will always give the ice cream, tsukihi will always come in while she eating ice cream .. she cant tell any of her failures to ANYONE who are catalyst to this infinite cycle and the cycle continues ..
Jul 6, 7:08 PM

Apr 2015
It feels so good see all the crazy atmosphere, characters and shaft animation again.

The animation is update of course, but all the weird cuts and the zoom on eyes are all there.

Yeah! Peace, peace!
Jul 6, 7:56 PM

May 2015
The visual appeal and the directional creativity of this show is unbelievable.
IshitatesoJul 6, 9:26 PM
Jul 6, 8:13 PM
Apr 2017
I am not going to rate. The original series were great but the last couple with this have been increasingly slow & indulgent.
Having watched the first episode you can get the lack of plot within 100 seconds. I am disappointed how irksome the series has become drawn out & less involving. Is it just me... perhaps not. Pity as the quality of animation & production loses to no other. Just plot & character getting lost.
Jul 6, 8:23 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to IzanaSolos
Even though Araragi's story ended six years ago, that doesn't mean the story of all the other apparitions Araragi had saved were over. It's just the beginning.

With the first of the story's to be in this series being Orokamonogatari. And with it a 50-minute special to kick things off!

so glad to kick things off with the GOAT of all apparitions, Ononoki. YEAHHHH!!! PISU PISU. Ononoki has some crazy patience to stay at Araragi's place as a still plushie for so long. She's been here since the end of Tsuki and she just now got caught. Thinking lying dead gonna make it less believable. LMAOOOO. Then Tsukihi just starts playing with her like an actual doll and COVERS HER IN SALAD OIL???? That maniacal ass laugh man, she's as crazy as ever.

Ononoki over here tried to use Rulebook to get away, but Tsukihi was weirdly welcoming of her plushie just waking up out of nowhere all because of Ononoki's LITTLE white lie of being a Mahou Shoujo. AND THEN SENGOKU MADE HER RETURN!!! So glad to see she's working on her manga. Kaiki would be proud. This combo of Ononoki and Sengoku was weirdly interesting. Do hope for not only more Sengoku this season, but more of this combo.

From what I got, Ononoki basically enlisted Sengoku's help to get her to make a giant slug monster at the park in order to make the whole Mahou Shoujo lie seem real. The most Ononoki plan ever lol. Fight animation looked stellar. To no one's surprise. The scene where Ononoki was running in the fire... HOLY FUCKKKK. AND THEN MA GIRL HACHIKUJI CAME TO SAVE THE DAY!

All's well that end's well at the end of the day, and Ononoki's life returns back to normal, as being the Araragi household's plushie. And than for all that to go down the drain because she wanted some more ice cream and ate the entire stock out and gets caught... AGAIN. Lmao. This definitely felt like a classic Monogatari story: introspective inner dialogues, engaging conversations, a monster to fight, and a series of surprise twists leading to a goofy ending. Seeing how Agent Double Ononoki thinks gives us a peek beyond her emotionless face and blank stare. And ofc, Tsukihi's manic violence on full display, as usual.

Highlight was definitely seeing Ononoki's struggle to keep it together was hilarious, especially with her expressive, vindictive inner monologue contrasting her still face. This entry is one of the most bizarre in the series—totally nonsensical and senseless, yet thoroughly enjoyable. The comedic factor was through the roof in this one.

Even though I'm not that big of a YOASOBI fan, ngl this ED slaps. Has Ononoki written all over it. PISU PISU!

What a start to the Off Season. Even six year later, Shaft still has it in them to give their best franchise the best direction and animation possible.

Don't know if they'll adapt the other two arcs in Orokamonogatari, but this was a chill episode to start things off on.
@IzanaSolos The story of araragi did NOT END, what ended in zoku is the story of araragi's ADOLESCENCE.
Jul 6, 8:26 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to Aversa
Well it's nice to see this back again.
This has been going on for such a long time that we could be watching an anime about Araragi and Hitogi's children, and yes they would be in high school.
It was nice to see the little sister tho.
I wonder when we will see the other one and what more weird events we will get.
@Aversa Karen has her arc in waza, she also has some appearances in musubi!
Jul 6, 8:37 PM

Jul 2021
Let Yotsugi eat her ice cream in peace Tsukihi :( MONOGATARI IS FINALLY BACKKKKKKK, I did read the Sodachi part first but they'll probably save that for the latter. Haven't touch the rest since then. Nadeko's manga perception may not seem to be great but her effort is surreal, and I like that she accepts how reality ain't easy, well it is not. Yotsugi fighting that snail was pretty cool. YOASABI's ED is pretty good, not sure why it's hated, and the return of the visual made me feel nostalgic. Can't wait for more. The art presentation never loses its own novelty that usually offers in the other seasons.
Jul 6, 8:43 PM
Nov 2022
literally no time wasted with the bs, anyone who knows Monogatari understands my pain.
Jul 6, 9:19 PM
Mar 2015
Our favorite corpse gets to watch Arangi's sister who has a phoenix in her She fights the slug that was in Sengoku but has to be saved by Mayoi who is nwt the snail god When it is over the sister finds her plushie eating ice cream again and we start over

I forgot how much I enjoy Monogatari Love the sketches at the end of the happy slug kaiju destroying the town while being chased by our champions of justice
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is the ONA tag the reason why so few people rated it?

LilShorky - Yesterday

24 by Justifier »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 13

74 by Kaito62 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 20

55 by ropiel »»
6 hours ago

» What's the deal with all the girls getting shorter hair?

moonlordt - Jul 20

17 by LeonhartAugust »»
10 hours ago

» OPs for this season

masterwinner21 - Jul 20

4 by futuretechfreak »»
Jul 20, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.