Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Are You Lost?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 2, 2019 10:28 AM

Apr 2012
Mattinator95 said:
RobertBobert said:

Lol, what instincts and hidden feelings? The fanservice on this show is pretty silly, but it always has its reasons and context.

and it wasn't even a Yuri situation it was a survival tactic just because that one girl kissed her dosn't instantly make her a lesbo.

people read to much in this stuff

I doubt that people even tried to read something, they just see a yuri kiss and this becomes their only memory of this episode.

Mattinator95 said:
does it cool i guess . as it is only 12mins i just assumed well anyway good to know

Well, I’m not very familiar with raws, but overall it’s 60% ecchi CGDCT, 15% romantic comedy between new characters in later chapters and 25% of the total plot where characters try to get off the island.
Jul 2, 2019 10:29 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm here for the deep plot and complex characterizations.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 2, 2019 10:35 AM

Jul 2014
The story is pretty fun, the main girl is way too hardfckingcore, she was drinking fish blood and eating grasshoppers like a pro.
That kiss tho.. with grasshopper salt on it too.
Gonna stick with this show.
Jul 2, 2019 10:36 AM

Jul 2016
You know, every season there's always a bunch of shows where it's not a question of 'will I like this or not?' Instead it's 'how long will I last?'
If I knew I wasn't even gonna finish episode 1 before I started, then why'd I bother? Am I really that bored?
Anyway, apparently next on the list is Kanata no Astra. I don't think I'll like that one either based on the trailer but we'll find out tomorrow. Apparently I'm watching everything after all.
Jul 2, 2019 11:11 AM

Aug 2018
That was an amusing opening episode.
Jul 2, 2019 11:14 AM
Mar 2018
The premise of the show is actually pretty wrong, because come on. Japanese people not finding any shelter or food on a deserted island? They can fit under any leaf (especially the school-girls) and since when did the japanese not find anything to eat? The way I see it, is that they will starve to death in the end, but onloy because of overpopulating the island...
Jul 2, 2019 11:30 AM

Jun 2017
I loved the way she caught the locust and ate it like nothing happened.
Jul 2, 2019 11:38 AM

Aug 2012
Hahahaha, Homare is the new Bear Grylls!
Jul 2, 2019 11:41 AM

Aug 2018
Meh I feel completely neutral about this... didn't even laugh.
So far 5/10.
Jul 2, 2019 11:43 AM

Jan 2013
The kink is strong with this one I lost how many fetishes it offered!
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Jul 2, 2019 12:00 PM

Apr 2019
CapedBaldy-sama said:
Loved the yuri kiss lol. And and we got a skyrim 'are you awake' reference. Pretty dumb from a technical perspective but wth you got high school girls in wet clothing I'm sold.
I did to it was hot.
Jul 2, 2019 12:06 PM

Jun 2017
First episode aired and Homare is already carrying the whole show lol.

Also the fourth wall break was great with "You are not going to say something so you appeal to people?" lmao
Jul 2, 2019 12:08 PM

Feb 2012
Summer is here indeed.
Jul 2, 2019 12:17 PM

Oct 2017
Characters are really amusing especially main.First episode was funny,i've hope that rest of them will be too.
Strong 7/10
Jul 2, 2019 12:18 PM

Apr 2012
MomoSinX said:
First episode aired and Homare is already carrying the whole show lol.

She has already stolen it, since technically she is the main character of this work. In fact, the whole manga is told from her perspective, while the other girls are the maidens in trouble, whom she saves.
Jul 2, 2019 12:24 PM

Nov 2013
omg this is hilarious, i think i found the 1st of the 6 girls for my summer signature (her name is Homare, even tho Asuka's personality is one of my favorite types...humm i wonder which one it will be in the end haha) :v
winddevil1Jul 2, 2019 12:31 PM
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jul 2, 2019 12:28 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so a short that focuses on high school girls that ended up surviving a plane crash while ending on a desert island huh. The intro scene sure was amusing though. If anything Homare sure has the most experience in surviving in the wilderness. Though she seems to lack some degree of common decently and sense lol. Overall an interesting ep that while doing in setting the theme also showed how deep Homare's knowledge is. While Homare's knowledge was shown well im curious as to how the other girls would develop over the series as the situation that they are in becomes a reality. While basic the basic knowledge on survival sure was interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2019 12:42 PM

Mar 2018
Welp, there is a lot to absorb. I have several reactions:

- This anime is way more hardcore then I expected

- Yuri. Nice. So when is the sex scene.

- I have been tricked into watching another educational anime... about being stranded. Just like Bear Grylls.

Suprisingly good first episode. Can't wait to see Gigguk make Obvious Bear Grylls and Yuri jokes about this one.
Jul 2, 2019 12:56 PM

Apr 2012
Groenboys said:

Suprisingly good first episode. Can't wait to see Gigguk make Obvious Bear Grylls and Yuri jokes about this one.

Lord, why are all people so obsessed with this kiss? This happened purely in a certain context, like the other 2-3 near-yuri moments for all the released manga chapters. With the same logic, you can argue that the important elements of this manga are golden rain or vampirism.
Jul 2, 2019 1:06 PM

Mar 2018
RobertBobert said:
Groenboys said:

Lord, why are all people so obsessed with this kiss? This happened purely in a certain context, like the other 2-3 near-yuri moments for all the released manga chapters. With the same logic, you can argue that the important elements of this manga are golden rain or vampirism.
chill it is just a joke. i am just acknowleding that the kiss was so unexpected and that Gigguk is very predictable.
Jul 2, 2019 1:06 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Looks like I found another fun series to get me through the summer. I'm glad I took a chance on this.
Jul 2, 2019 1:29 PM

Apr 2012
Groenboys said:
RobertBobert said:

chill it is just a joke. i am just acknowleding that the kiss was so unexpected and that Gigguk is very predictable.

Predictable or not, but in his place I would also joke about it, lol. It just shocks me how much people are obsessed with this moment. I am even afraid to imagine what will happen if the anime has time to reach the "raft arc" and moment with drinking from anus.
Jul 2, 2019 1:38 PM
Aug 2016
Horrible, instadropped.
Jul 2, 2019 2:08 PM

Jan 2008
No matter how stupid the idea, the concept, the story. As long as you have a cast of high school girls doing it, you're set.
Jul 2, 2019 2:15 PM

Jul 2014
RobertBobert said:
Groenboys said:

Predictable or not, but in his place I would also joke about it, lol. It just shocks me how much people are obsessed with this moment. I am even afraid to imagine what will happen if the anime has time to reach the "raft arc" and moment with drinking from anus.

The execution of the kiss was meant to be a surprise moment to leave more of an impact, people naturally will talk about that as it was unexpected, and most people here are just kidding around, you don't have to call people out for liking yuri stuffs when the ep had some low-key yuri vibes.
TL;DR, people aren't obsessing over it, they got caught off guard from it.
Jul 2, 2019 2:18 PM

Apr 2015
This was interesting, in one way or another.... not quite what I expected, but I'll go with it. if Bear Grylls was an anime, this comes pretty close so far. The fanservice is pretty decent, also that kiss... ruined by locust, niceeeeee!

-Stray said:
Wait a second, Im kinda iffy with settings like this... please tell me this aint that the type of show where its all fluffy and comedy at the start and suddenly gets gore dark with them going cannibal on each other in the later half?
Also, KATOU's VA!!!

That reminds me of the Angelic Howl arc of Grisaia no Kajitsu, it better not become like that..
CeddyyBearrJul 2, 2019 2:22 PM
Jul 2, 2019 2:23 PM

Jul 2014
CeddyyBearr said:

That reminds me of the Angelic Howl arc of Grisaia no Kajitsu..

Yeap, exactly what I was thinking about. But it seems it won't be like that from the looks of it, but I aint letting my guard down yet.
Jul 2, 2019 2:25 PM

Apr 2012
-Stray said:
RobertBobert said:

The execution of the kiss was meant to be a surprise moment to leave more of an impact, people naturally will talk about that as it was unexpected, and most people here are just kidding around, you don't have to call people out for liking yuri stuffs when the ep had some low-key yuri vibes.

I'm not sure that this was unexpected, as they used a kiss frame for the official trailer screensaver, which is why someone even added this anime tag "yuri" on ANN, lol. And I don’t care whether people like yuri or not, this is not my business, I’m just annoyed when they refer to yuri as mainstream pops.

-Stray said:
CeddyyBearr said:

That reminds me of the Angelic Howl arc of Grisaia no Kajitsu..

Yeap, exactly what I was thinking about. But it seems it won't be like that from the looks of it, but I aint letting my guard down yet.

Well, the Grisaia theory fits well with the personality of Onishima and her father, although I’m not sure if she would sleep with her theoretical younger brother, lol.
RobertBobertJul 2, 2019 2:31 PM
Jul 2, 2019 2:34 PM

Jul 2014
RobertBobert said:
-Stray said:

I'm not sure that this was unexpected, as they used a kiss frame for the official trailer screensaver, which is why someone even added this anime tag "yuri" on ANN, lol. And I don’t care whether people like yuri or not, this is not my business, I’m just annoyed when they refer to yuri as mainstream pops.

I'm talking about the execution of the kiss being unexpected, people knew there would be a kiss, but they didn't know which ep and how it will be executed, thats my point.
Its not that I'm telling you what to do but just a tip, don't stress yourself over them, not worth the time.
Jul 2, 2019 2:37 PM

Apr 2012
-Stray said:
RobertBobert said:

I'm talking about the execution of the kiss being unexpected, people knew there would be a kiss, but they didn't know which ep and how it will be executed, thats my point.
Its not that I'm telling you what to do but just a tip, don't stress yourself over them, not worth the time.

Well, maybe your words make sense. I spend too much time on things that potentially annoy me.
Jul 2, 2019 2:59 PM

Apr 2016
typically when the cast is all women something sucks, but this was pretty good. Didn't have any of the pitfalls of lucky star or k-on (no jokes whatsoever). Good art, decent character dynamic, and Im interested in learning more about survival
Jul 2, 2019 4:14 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well this needs a bit of backstory for sure lol

In any case it's... decent I guess? Not sure what to think of the light-hearted tone in such a morbid setting but we'll see if they can make it work throughout
Jul 2, 2019 4:32 PM

Sep 2016
You like beach episodes but you feel like its not enough? Try this one trick that will for sure satisfy your beach itch! TRY A WHOLE SEASON OF BEACH EPISODES!

Amazing idea.
Jul 2, 2019 5:48 PM

Dec 2015
-Stray said:
Wait a second, Im kinda iffy with settings like this... please tell me this aint that the type of show where its all fluffy and comedy at the start and suddenly gets gore dark with them going cannibal on each other in the later half?
Also, KATOU's VA!!!

No worries, this ain't that kind of show.
- From a manga reader.
Jul 2, 2019 5:56 PM

Dec 2016
Funny and quick enough that I'll probably keep watching for now
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 2, 2019 6:10 PM

Nov 2018
"My first kiss tasted of locust" XD
eb2Jul 2, 2019 6:22 PM
Jul 2, 2019 7:00 PM
Jan 2017
Are You Lost? wasn't exactly on my watchlist for this season but I still decided to give it try. To be honest, I wasn't really impressed. I mean, sure, the survival tips look useful and the cheerful and lighthearted atmosphere the series delivers is much better than a dark and gritty story where the girls struggle to survive, but other than those, this show is just standard "cute girls doing cute things" stuff. I'm not expecting much from this show but there is always a chance this show can deliver something truly extraordinary.
Jul 2, 2019 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
Hahaha, I was not even gonna watch this, but it was there, I was there. Funny stuff. Will definitely check out episode 2.
Jul 2, 2019 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
blood for the blood gods !

not used to seeing a blonde twintail be so stern and non feminine she just ate that bug like nothing lol.. shes a expert though so i'll be curious to see how much i can learn from this.

also really like the ED
Jul 2, 2019 9:43 PM

Nov 2016
So, Bear Grylls had a Daughter with a Japanese Woman huh? Kind of reminds me of a certain Josefu Joestar.

I think this show would benefit from being a little bit longer to expalin stuff better. Its a good Educational Gag anime for sure but I feel like some stuff can be expanded upon (And probably won't because of the length). I just hope it doesn't turn into a Battle Royale show even though that would be interesting since I have been looking for a Show similar to the movie they were shooting in the "Death Island" Arc of "Act Age". Would be weird if this turned into that NGL.

Also this has more Yuri than I expected. Not Complaining though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2019 11:22 PM

Jul 2014
Well, this was great (fanservice included). And it's just one episode but I already love Homare.
SkyLETVJul 3, 2019 1:17 PM
Jul 2, 2019 11:25 PM

Jul 2016
Not expecting anything from this show but so far, it was an entertaining first episode. And though some survival tactics were awfully questionable, I'm somewhat glad to know that this show might offer something more rather than just being your average show with poor fanservice.

P.S.: So they were on a school trip?... eh... does that mean the rest of their classmates are dead?...
SouthRzVaJul 2, 2019 11:31 PM
Jul 2, 2019 11:28 PM

Aug 2013
I was blindly go into this anime
and in the end I was like, what.. it's only 12mins animu
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
great first episode and great art

definitely stick till the end
Jul 3, 2019 12:04 AM

May 2015
The trash anime gods have blessed us with this one.
It's so bad it's amazing. I love it.
Jul 3, 2019 12:48 AM

Apr 2012
Afloo said:
So, Bear Grylls had a Daughter with a Japanese Woman huh? Kind of reminds me of a certain Josefu Joestar.

I think this show would benefit from being a little bit longer to expalin stuff better. Its a good Educational Gag anime for sure but I feel like some stuff can be expanded upon (And probably won't because of the length). I just hope it doesn't turn into a Battle Royale show even though that would be interesting since I have been looking for a Show similar to the movie they were shooting in the "Death Island" Arc of "Act Age". Would be weird if this turned into that NGL.

Also this has more Yuri than I expected. Not Complaining though.

This is definitely not the Royal Rumble, rather Robinson Crusoe with cute girls and classic ecchi. Subsequently, in the plot should appear more drama and characters, but judging by the official site, the anime will not have time to reach this point.

I don’t know how much yuri you expected, but for all the time there were only 2-3 such moments in the manga (for example, the mouth-to-mouth breathing scene in chapter 62), it’s not yuri or even yuri bait like Senran Kagura.
RobertBobertJul 3, 2019 1:38 AM
Jul 3, 2019 12:48 AM

Jul 2014
XXXXXXXXXIII said:
-Stray said:
Also, KATOU's VA!!!

No worries, this ain't that kind of show.
- From a manga reader.

*phew* good to know, can watch this in peace then.
Jul 3, 2019 12:56 AM

Apr 2013
The glasses girl made me drop the anime
Jul 3, 2019 1:38 AM
Feb 2019
Can we add one more genre for this anime? Education.
I start to think I need to remember this when I got stranded in desert island. Btw, not bad for me. And it's only 12 minutes for watching
Jul 3, 2019 2:47 AM

Oct 2007
the doggy paddle was hilarious. :D

and the disgusting things start right away... well, if I'm on the brink of death might drink fish blood..
Jul 3, 2019 3:14 AM

May 2016
My first kiss tasted of Locust with spit

wow never knew someday will come to see these shows.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2019

61 by ad0rablegoat »»
Oct 8, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2019

78 by ad0rablegoat »»
Oct 8, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2019

149 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 5, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2019

50 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 3, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2019

39 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 3, 7:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.