Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 19, 2017 2:02 AM

May 2016
Glad that she was kicked out now I can't wait to see that fat bitch getting wrecked by 18.
Nov 19, 2017 2:02 AM

Feb 2015
Amazing episode. Glad to see a real Kamehameha being used for once. Doubly glad for finally being rid of Caulifla, although I'm surprised she never made it to Super Saiyan 3 after Goku even bothered to show it to her.
Ever since Goku unlocked Ultra Instinct, DBS is finally getting on track, with episodes worthy of being part of a sequel to DBZ. I'll have to up my rating for this show if this keeps up.
Nov 19, 2017 2:04 AM
Jul 2017
isekai said:
they are foreshadowing that Vegeta will achieve ultra instinct state too and i hope that really happens
Vegito ultra instinct incoming!
Nov 19, 2017 2:05 AM

Oct 2014
As much as I dislike Caulifla and Kale, this was a satisfying conclusion to the fight. I was halfway expecting Goku to use the kamehameha to propel himself towards Kefla, reminiscent of when he used his feet for a kamehameha. The kamehameha-slide was pretty dang cool, though.

Still a bit heavy on the peanut gallery commentary. If you take away that, I'm pretty sure the entire fight could be condensed into two or maybe even one episode.
Nov 19, 2017 2:13 AM

Aug 2012
That Kamehameha was hype af
Nov 19, 2017 2:23 AM
Nov 19, 2017 3:18 AM
Jun 2011
Rukodaime said:
If the only thing you need to break potara fusion is breaking the potara, Goku should just have broken the potara from the start :)

Overwall, nice fight. Was not expecting this dodge with the Kamehameha. Actually, I was expecting the transposition. But, well, it was better this way !

Next week... Universe 2... Please get rid of them already...
considering the episode title after the next one i think the next universe who will be gone is 6 or 2
Nov 19, 2017 3:44 AM

Nov 2011
Kefla was lucky this isn't deathmatch or she would've been vaporized.

I wonder how the final fight is gonna top this beatdown.

Nov 19, 2017 3:47 AM

Jun 2015
DAYUM!!! This shit is getting exciting af *_*
Nov 19, 2017 3:48 AM

Feb 2013
The way he dodged all those attacks was really cool.
Nov 19, 2017 3:57 AM

Sep 2015
Your animal survival instinct are better than power to blow the earth.

*clap clap clap clap clap*
Into the Internet!
Nov 19, 2017 4:06 AM

Oct 2016
Devil_Slayer said:
Lord_Odous said:

Here's the thing. Power levels are totally irrelevant at this point. If it's still relevant, fighting in base form or SSJ1/SSJ2 is literally suicide because of how weak they are, compared to SSJGod and SSB.

Then Kefla did the Berserk-but-somehow-tamed mode from Kale and Caulifla's SSJ2, so it's difficult to pinpoint in what state exactly Kefla is. Whatever the case is, trying to measure power levels is something impossible to do at DBS's current state.

Of course they are not relevant anymore, just look Kale vs SSB Goku, They made Kale stomp Goku simply to make it look like the time Broly was trashing Goku in the movie as fan service for his fans, heck Kale whole character is Broly fan service

After she control it and power up even more SSG Goku mange to kick her around

It just like you said DBS is all about laying back and see everyone beating the shit out of each other in cool way ~

I mean at the end Kale caught Goku offguard there and Goku didnt seem to be fighting her for real since he did nothing in blue plus Goku had no damage at all, I guess that something like When Vegeta went rage vs Beerus and managed to ignore beerus punch is what happened for Blue Goku vs Kale.

Kefla is just a few levels above Vegito from Buu Saga, shes not as strong as Vegito Blue.

and Kefla didnt really beat SSJB Goku, He was tired from Jirens fight 4 mins ago and his body wasnt making it, only reason Goku was knocked off SSJB state by that Kick was because he was already so tired a Punch from Yamcha would have knocked him out of the form as well.

Not sure if shes stronger than Goku with all that power he used at the end of the episode tho
Nov 19, 2017 5:23 AM
Jun 2017
The fights just keep getting better and better. The animation and story itself has improved a lot in this arc.
Nov 19, 2017 5:52 AM
May 2012
hmm i liked the scene where they were falling more than the kamehameha one
Nov 19, 2017 6:18 AM

Jun 2014
Ah damn, I wanted Kefla to hang around longer. She was probably 4th/5th in terms of power in the tournament and now we're getting an episode of the most annoying universe of all time versus the androids.

Goddamn Ribrianne, I don't think I've hated a character more than her lately.
Nov 19, 2017 6:28 AM
Jan 2016
This episode was hype af. I get that people hate Kefla but if you just ignore the ridiculous power scalings then I actually like her. Her character exceeds my imagination for what a female saiyan would be.

The animation was spectacular. I'm so glad that DBS is in this state now compared to when it began.

The music is really amazing as well. I loved some of the tracks in the Future Trunks arc and this arc has several super hype tracks.

All in all, great stuff from DBS. If this is how Goku vs Kefla was then I wonder how the fight against Jiren will be.
Nov 19, 2017 7:02 AM

Jun 2016
this episode had awesome fight scenes. dont want to see universe 6 go, but with only 2 guys left it aint lookin good for them

i want to see vegeta get ultra instinct too
Scream!
Nov 19, 2017 7:24 AM

Jan 2014
Satisfying kamehameha, People rage that Power levels are incosistent, Think this way Potara kefila is higher level than Vegito normall and can goe toe to toe with Blue Vegito, It means that OVERALL CHART OF PL is not OFF CHART, And we are talking about SAIYAN who's Power grows every second,

Damn it i hoped that they would BLAST whole arena and Thus tournament would had ended without wiping current left universes for now, I'm curious what will happen after this arc something shady maybe , revolution by angels and some gods with their universes at their side and Zen getting erased or something.
Nov 19, 2017 7:40 AM

Dec 2014
I saw some fans frustrated that kefla was par to god mode...but dang this episode was quite intense
Nov 19, 2017 7:53 AM

Jan 2013
UI is always hype to watch

Glad Kefla is finally gone
Nov 19, 2017 7:55 AM

Mar 2017
I honestly prefer this fight over jiren,it was so much fun to watch, love Kefla's personality... Now we going back to ribrianne whatever her name is again next week UGH!!!

SkyLETV said:
I think I'm the only one who will miss Caulifla. I mean, I like the character and it's not her fault that the power levels in this series are shit and not to mention the great idea of how U6's saiyans become SSJ xD

Im gonna miss Caulifla too not too fond of Kale though, cant stand her voice, her timid personality and her obsession with Caulifla
Nov 19, 2017 10:00 AM

Jul 2014
DRIG said:
I honestly prefer this fight over jiren,it was so much fun to watch, love Kefla's personality... Now we going back to ribrianne whatever her name is again next week UGH!!!

SkyLETV said:
I think I'm the only one who will miss Caulifla. I mean, I like the character and it's not her fault that the power levels in this series are shit and not to mention the great idea of how U6's saiyans become SSJ xD

Im gonna miss Caulifla too not too fond of Kale though, cant stand her voice, her timid personality and her obsession with Caulifla
I prefer this fight too and Kefla is like a female Vegetto xD
Nov 19, 2017 10:19 AM

May 2015
Well shit, that was some good stuff. I prefer this fight over Goku vs. Jiren by over 9000.

"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 19, 2017 10:26 AM

Jul 2014
Troll12345678966 said:
isekai said:
they are foreshadowing that Vegeta will achieve ultra instinct state too and i hope that really happens

It won't happen anytime soon IMO

Last thing Goku and Vegeta would do in tournament is fusing, heck Vegito wasn't even in Toriyama original script for Zamasu arc and they only add it as fan service which they admit it, they won't use Vegito unless they are so hopelessly outmatched

Keep in mind Vegito was also way too strong for the potara fusion as SSB so UI Vegito will be overkill potara won't be able to handel his power and i want to see the android fusion after they tease it a little
Devil_SlayerNov 19, 2017 1:04 PM
Nov 19, 2017 10:57 AM

Jul 2014
Maitoz said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Of course they are not relevant anymore, just look Kale vs SSB Goku, They made Kale stomp Goku simply to make it look like the time Broly was trashing Goku in the movie as fan service for his fans, heck Kale whole character is Broly fan service

After she control it and power up even more SSG Goku mange to kick her around

It just like you said DBS is all about laying back and see everyone beating the shit out of each other in cool way ~

I mean at the end Kale caught Goku offguard there and Goku didnt seem to be fighting her for real since he did nothing in blue plus Goku had no damage at all, I guess that something like When Vegeta went rage vs Beerus and managed to ignore beerus punch is what happened for Blue Goku vs Kale.

Kefla is just a few levels above Vegito from Buu Saga, shes not as strong as Vegito Blue.

and Kefla didnt really beat SSJB Goku, He was tired from Jirens fight 4 mins ago and his body wasnt making it, only reason Goku was knocked off SSJB state by that Kick was because he was already so tired a Punch from Yamcha would have knocked him out of the form as well.

Not sure if shes stronger than Goku with all that power he used at the end of the episode tho

Couldn't agree anymore

I think she is stronger than full power Goku after she went SSJ2 but it's not logical to assume she's anywhere near SSB Vegito level, because again Base Vegito > Full power Goku and Goku was able to fight SSJ Kefla and the only reason he lost is because he didn't had stamina to keep up the KK
Nov 19, 2017 11:18 AM

Feb 2015
Kefla defeated. The power levels are pretty bad.
Nov 19, 2017 12:05 PM
Jul 2017
Devil_Slayer said:
Troll12345678966 said:

It won't happen anytime soon IMO

Last thing Goku and Vegeta would do in tournament is fusing, heck Vegito wasn't even in Toriyama original script for zamasu arc and they only add it as fan service which they admit it, they won't use Vegito unless they are so hopelessly outmatched

Keep in mind Vegito was also way too strong for the potara fusion as SSB so UI Vegito will be overkill potara won't be able to handel his power and i want to see the android fusion after they tease it a little
Shut up shut up shut up!!! Let me dream a bit
Nov 19, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2014
First of all, RIP Tsuru Hiromi.

Great episode again, what happened? Have they changed the team working on this and decided to make it goof? because this is the DBS I always hoped for (maybe less childish but I take what I get).
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 19, 2017 12:38 PM
Jun 2011
wex89 said:
Satisfying kamehameha, People rage that Power levels are incosistent, Think this way Potara kefila is higher level than Vegito normall and can goe toe to toe with Blue Vegito, It means that OVERALL CHART OF PL is not OFF CHART, And we are talking about SAIYAN who's Power grows every second,

Damn it i hoped that they would BLAST whole arena and Thus tournament would had ended without wiping current left universes for now, I'm curious what will happen after this arc something shady maybe , revolution by angels and some gods with their universes at their side and Zen getting erased or something.
I think with all those hits during cabba and vageta encounters there will be an arc about universe 6 king and vageta visit there
Nov 19, 2017 1:02 PM
Oct 2016
I thought Kafla was great, people complain for years about Tarble and Cabba not being real Saiyans like Goku and Vegeta, then when they get a real Saiyan who's crazy about fighting and getting stronger they complain.
Nov 19, 2017 1:18 PM

Dec 2010
Yay, we're back to that Z shit that fights span 5 episodes and the people watching have to add remarks after every single blow. Mediocre, we probably didn't even have 5 minutes of fighting. This episode is pure padding.

Kai had no meaning, then. "Let's cut out filler to make our 20 year old product better. Now let's produce another piece of terrible pacing again!"
Fuck Toei, they can't handle Dragon Ball.

inb4 I liked DB/Z: Yeah, I like, but Shunsuke Kikuchi play a big role. Kai 2014 was almost exactly Z and was terrible because Sumitomo shitty-ass music. Perhaps Super would be more watchable if it had decent music.

I'm terribly disappointed with this, since the tournament started pretty good for Super standards, but now it completely went downhill.
Nov 19, 2017 3:00 PM

Jul 2013
So Goku slowly is about to learn more about his Ultra Instinct. Seems not to be easy especially in his momentary shape. After all these fights Goku lost a lot of stamina. Jiren instead looks pretty fit after his meditation. I don't know if Goku will ever be able to fight like that again.

The fight against Kefla was very nice. I know a lot of people can't stand Caulifla and Kale, I'm also not a fan of those 2. But these power ups of her brought Goku also to transform back into Ultra Instinct. And even when she went all out it didn't seem that she would ever be able to beat Goku. I would say a Goku on 100% had end the fight with 1 or 2 hits. However Kefla is finally out. So nobody has to worry about them anymore. That Ka-me-ha-me-ha at the end with Goku avoiding Keflas blast at the same time looked so sexy.

Curious if or when we will see Vegeta trying to reach Ultra Instinct.

Next episode we will see our "lovely" opponents of universe 2.....yay..... >.>
Natsu88Nov 19, 2017 3:09 PM

Nov 19, 2017 3:51 PM

Apr 2009
I agree that this was actually one of the better episodes of this long running show. The fight scene was rather exciting and actually fun to watch, for a change.

So many people diss on Kefla, which is understandable since she's so annoying, but I'm also one of the few who actually liked her somewhat. She also played a pivotal part of bringing out Goku's UI form once again, by being so stronk and giving him such a hard time. I guess she did her job then, and promptly made an exit by a Kamehameha blast, lol.

Next episodes could be fun, being focused on the two androids. I like those two actually, and was actually hoping to see more of them at some point.

Now, my question is, what's Frieza up to? Is he also thinking of achieving UI form at some point? We know Vegita will definitely do so in the future, because "lol rivalry," but would Frieza do so too? That would be actually be really scary if you ask me-- the critical and iconic villain of the show obtains same kind of ultra power as the main hero...
To be or not to be... that is not the question. ;3
Nov 19, 2017 6:55 PM

Oct 2017
When I realized that Universe 6 only has two warriors left, I got the biggest pit in my stomach. They have been losing warriors a lot faster than I thought they would.
Nov 20, 2017 5:18 AM
Jun 2015
Holy shit, that was so satisfying. Aside from the reused punching animation from the Jiren fight, this was such a joy to watch. I was actually yelling at my screen!
Nov 20, 2017 6:16 AM

Oct 2016
Devil_Slayer said:
Maitoz said:

Couldn't agree anymore

I think she is stronger than full power Goku after she went SSJ2 but it's not logical to assume she's anywhere near SSB Vegito level, because again Base Vegito > Full power Goku and Goku was able to fight SSJ Kefla and the only reason he lost is because he didn't had stamina to keep up the KK

lol didnt you just said what I said?
Im Aware that Full Power Goku is stronger than SSJ Berserk Kefla and that he only lost because he was tired and was lacking stamina and gave an example as of why he lost his form against a simple Kick from her.
I also said that Kefla was just a bit stronger than Vegito from the Buu Saga, Current Vegito destroys Kefla.
Nov 20, 2017 9:00 AM
Feb 2014
Goku's kamehameha is how I slide into the DMs on Instagram and Facebook
Nov 20, 2017 12:51 PM
Nov 2015
goku riding on the ki wave then hitting the kamehameha was satistying af! Goku was badass in Ultra Instinct
Nov 20, 2017 12:53 PM
Sep 2014
This episode was an improvement over the last one by far.

There's a certain sense of intrigue and coolness from Ultra Instinct that was sorely lacking from both God and Blue, it'll be a shame when it gets run into the ground like SSB was. It was weird seeing Goku talk in this form, I figured he'd be a silent fighter until the rematch with Jiren but him owning Kefla was pretty enjoyable so I don't mind much. Speaking of Kefla she continued to be an amped up Caulifla, which got pretty tedious at times. Also how the heck did Gohan, Piccolo and 17 know Kefla's name? They were nowhere in sight for the fusion or when she decided on a name, but then again with all her screaming along with Champa and the rest of the peanut gallery's screaming I guess it'd have been hard not to hear it.

They really pulled all stops for the conclusion of this fight, Ultra Instinct's displays and the art were pretty awesome. Kefla was handled a lot better this episode than in the last one but typically her SSJ2 form has no differences compared to her SSJ form besides the lightning. Even with SSJ2 Kefla still got totally trashed even in spite of Goku's flawed attacks. Kefla's most likely the strongest in the tournament aside from Jiren and Goku but truthfully I doubt she'd be anywhere near a hypothetical TOP base Vegito.

Whis comparing Kefla's energy to the Spirit Bomb was pretty weird, what with Goku getting floored by a kick beforehand and not any sort of energy attack. Saying she posed the same level of threat to Goku as the Spirit Bomb did before would have been a more natural thing to say imo. The conclusive exchange at the end of the fight was pretty cool, UI Goku sliding over Kefla's multicolored beam to floor her with a Kamehameha had to be one of the best Kamehameha's yet. They specifically mentioned that Kefla used up all her energy when she was raging so I took her defusing at the end of that as a moment of symbolism rather than an indicator that the fusion ends when the earrings break. I don't hate either of Kefla, Kale or Caulifla but I'm still glad that they're gone.

There's a certain sense of glee I got at seeing that the Namekians outlasted Hit, Frost and all the Saiyans. They're most likely gonna get wrecked since they're aiming at defeating Universe 7 instead of lasting till the end but at least it'll bring more weight to their fight if/when they continue fighting Gohan and Piccolo in the upcoming episodes.

I found it pretty annoying when Gohan/Piccolo vs Saonel and Pirina and Vegeta vs Toppo abruptly ended just so everyone could watch Goku's fight. If it wasn't apparent that those fights were just to keep them away from Goku to dedicate the focus to him and him alone beforehand than it definitely was in this episode. Heck Vegeta even powered down from Blue so I know for sure he and Toppo won't be continuing any sort of fight any time soon, if at all. You wouldn't even get the sense that Toppo was fighting beforehand when he and Dyspo greeted Jiren, who's awakening doesn't seem to be amounting to anything since Goku already lost Ultra Instinct again.

Goku vs Kale and Caulifla in the end doesn't really feel as grand a fight as some of the events that transpired implied that it was meant to be. The narrative from the Jiren fight didn't really change, Universe 6 is in a pinch but they've been in one since Hit lost, Goku may have gotten more used to Ultra Instinct but he's tired and out of energy just like he was before. Their fight was four episodes long, which makes it one of the longest in Super and easily the longest in the tournament by far and yet it had minimal impact to the overall tournament, Kale and Caulifla interacted with no one from the other universes aside from Goku and other than a few minor characters getting knocked away, not even eliminated, just knocked away, their fight was totally isolated from everything else in the tournament which seemed to freeze in place just to allow the Saiyan fight to get all the focus.

I feel what doesn't help the fight was how little we actually knew about Kale and Caulifla even in spite of all the screentime they got, which just makes some of their episodes feels like a waste. Kale got some development sure but Caulifla was stagnant and neither of the two were exactly allowed to show any sort depth or a goal outside of getting stronger for their own sake/each other. Also this is probably an unpopular opinion but I don't really feel that Goku's interactions with the two of them were all that great and in fact their relationship to me felt pretty overhyped, especially Caulifla's interactions with Goku but then again people nonsensically shipping the two probably didn't really help my opinion much. They may have been trying to go for a student-mentor relationship with them like the one with Vegeta and Cabba but it falls flat for me when Goku doesn't care anywhere near as much about Saiyans as Vegeta does, nor did he seem to care much about helping them improve for their own sake the way Vegeta tried to for Cabba and his subplot with them was second fiddle to his storyline with Jiren, which also doesn't help. Vegeta and Cabba's student mentor thing is pretty flawed but it has more of a foundation for me than the Goku and Caulifla/Kale thing and now that they're eliminated it seems like such a wasted opportunity that neither of the two got to interact with either of Gohan or Vegeta.

I still like Kale, and to a lesser extent, Caulifla, but it all goes back to the fact that neither of the two has any sort of backstory, which I feel really hindered them along with the rushed nature of their strength progression. If Toriyama hadn't insisted on introducing Universe 6 Saiyans with Saiyans strong enough to compete with post-God training Goku and Vegeta in base form without any of them even knowing about plain SSJ in spite of having the exact same trigger as Universe 7's Saiyans and being more advanced than them than I feel a lot of trouble could have been avoided.

The next episode looks fine, I don't dislike Ribrianne so I can't exactly say I'm dreading seeing her again. Though it looks like her strength will be as inconsistent as ever if she'll be struggling enough with 18 to seemingly need a new form. I don't hate 18 but I'll probably cheer if she gets eliminated just because I feel she offers the least out of all remaining Universe 7 members and I really don't like the thought of her outlasting Piccolo in this tournament.
GolenKenNov 20, 2017 1:52 PM
Nov 20, 2017 2:46 PM

Jul 2014
Maitoz said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Couldn't agree anymore

Im Aware that Full Power Goku is stronger than SSJ Berserk Kefla and that he only lost because he was tired and was lacking stamina and gave an example as of why he lost his form against a simple Kick from her.
I also said that Kefla was just a bit stronger than Vegito from the Buu Saga, Current Vegito destroys Kefla.

Well there this punch of guys who think kefla trash Vegito because UI didn't one shout he, i am like Bruh .......

Vegito was stated in the manga to be superior to beerus who is arguably top tier GoD while with UI Goku they are still saying he is approaching the gods power, which is bullshit by the way after they said in ep 110 that Gods fear the UI

DBS is load of shit with the writers pulling shit out of their asses everytime so it can suit the plot
Devil_SlayerNov 20, 2017 2:50 PM
Nov 20, 2017 5:53 PM

Sep 2011
OK that was probably the best finishing sequence I have ever seen! DBZ included!
Nov 21, 2017 4:20 AM

Oct 2016
Devil_Slayer said:
Maitoz said:

Well there this punch of guys who think kefla trash Vegito because UI didn't one shout he, i am like Bruh .......

Vegito was stated in the manga to be superior to beerus who is arguably top tier GoD while with UI Goku they are still saying he is approaching the gods power, which is bullshit by the way after they said in ep 110 that Gods fear the UI

DBS is load of shit with the writers pulling shit out of their asses everytime so it can suit the plot

Thats because it was Said that Goku doesnt know how to use the UI Attacks, only the dodges.

In the Manga it was stated the Vegito blue had a better power or close to beerus but he would still lose because Beerus knows a bit of UI.
UI Goku would also beat Vegito Blue but thats only because UI is an OP State that even gods cant obtain.

I dont see the problem with this, Vegito can fight the gods without UI but Goku cant.
Nov 21, 2017 5:06 AM
Nov 2017
that kamehameha was sick,im glad kefla is finaly gone
i hope universe 2 is next lol

cant wait to see vegeta trying to master the UI
Nov 21, 2017 2:44 PM

Jun 2013
he won no surprise there
Nov 22, 2017 6:58 AM

Mar 2009
Kalefla SSJ-SSJ2 is easily the best ToP character aside from UI Goku and Hit

haters are simply retarded

she put up a good fight and was as strong as UI Goku in raw ki
Nov 22, 2017 8:45 PM

Oct 2015
Is no one going to ever mention that they are flying each and every episode of this tournament, and, as epic as it can get, they aren't supposed to be ABLE to fly as one of the rules of the damn tournament! It's like they've gone like "oh wait, that was a bad idea, let's just pretend we didn't remember that ever again." LOL, at least make Zen Ou sama address that.

Not to throw shade at this episode though: it was one of the most hype and enjoyable anime fights I've seen in a LOOOOONG time!
Nov 23, 2017 3:17 AM
Jan 2017
The Fight between Goku & Kefla was really really good. We got to see a little bit more of what Ultra Instict can really do although the ability is not yet complete. I was also really suprised at how strong Kefla actually was. But it is to be expected as it was a fusion between a legendary Super Saiyin and a Super Saiyin 2 with amazing potential and also the fusion gave both characters a major boost in power. Many fans forget that the ability of the Legendary Super Saiyin form is that the longer the fight goes on the stronger the form becomes where other normal Super Saiyin forms gradually loose stamina & Strengh as the fight goes on.

Cailifla is in many ways very similar to Goku who that has amazing fighting potential. But my opnion is still that if Kale & Caulifla had fought Goku at full strengh when he was is SSB he would have dominated the fight between them. But still it was an amazing fight and the animation was really really good. The best parts of the fight between Goku & Kefla was when he just stood there and powered up in Ultra Instict as well as he dodged all of her attacks, but to me the high light of the fight was the Ultra Instict Kamehameha he used to ring her out of bounds & that dodged he performed in Mid Air using his attack to slide on hers was just insane and i did not expect that at all. I do hope that Dragon Ball Super gives us more fights like that in the Tournament of Power
Nov 25, 2017 2:10 PM

Oct 2016
Nostalgik said:
Is no one going to ever mention that they are flying each and every episode of this tournament, and, as epic as it can get, they aren't supposed to be ABLE to fly as one of the rules of the damn tournament! It's like they've gone like "oh wait, that was a bad idea, let's just pretend we didn't remember that ever again." LOL, at least make Zen Ou sama address that.

Not to throw shade at this episode though: it was one of the most hype and enjoyable anime fights I've seen in a LOOOOONG time!

They werent flying
and Goku nor Jiren could fly when they fought.
They have the Flying restriction but its also possible that some ppl are so strong that they can break the grand priest restriction, but there arent any proof of them flying besides Jirens Meditation
Nov 26, 2017 10:02 AM

Dec 2015
A few very nice (short) sequences in the middle of all those furious blasts of ki shots. And to that, add the now essential living genkidaman, to be sure to nullify the few existing good moments.

2/5 Oh, yes, an instinctive strike with no pwe--up should be stronger than a thoughtful strike under SSJX.
Nov 26, 2017 8:18 PM

Nov 2017
Goku dodging kefla's attacks like
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 38 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

91 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

353 by shorba14 »»
Jun 14, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 37 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

99 by TheColonel76 »»
Jun 14, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

82 by TheColonel76 »»
Jun 14, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

73 by Jack_Voldigoad »»
Jun 13, 12:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.