Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2016 10:08 AM

Dec 2012
I kinda like Matouskua voice and kinda don't. Like when he is voicing a calm character like Kirito or the MC from Trinty seven. dislike his voice when his character yells 60% of it's dialogue like the MC from Sakuraso.

Anyway Gratz for his first award. I rather him appear in a lot of show than Yuki Kaiji, glad the latter's popularity peak is over.
Mar 12, 2016 10:16 AM

Jul 2009
tsudecimo said:
Anyway Gratz for his first award. I rather him appear in a lot of show than Yuki Kaiji, glad the latter's popularity peak is over.

Amen! Though I still would've preferred for Hosoya Yoshimasa to win best actor, but he mostly got supporting characters last year... Seems he'll voice more main characters this year, so keeping my fingers crossed for next awards.
Mar 12, 2016 10:18 AM

Nov 2007
Haou-Judai said:

I like Mamo-chan (Favs: Setsuna and Okarin) and Sugita (Favs: Kyon and Hidenori).

When someone says they like Sugita, shouldn't they always mention Gintoki? He is made for to voice the legendary character — Gintoki.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 12, 2016 10:21 AM

May 2008
shanimebib said:
Haou-Judai said:

I like Mamo-chan (Favs: Setsuna and Okarin) and Sugita (Favs: Kyon and Hidenori).

When someone says they like Sugita, shouldn't they always mention Gintoki? He is made for to voice the legendary character — Gintoki.

The problem is i don't watch gitama yet (Only just the first 2 episode) :'D i know it good but have a very weak start so i put to on-hold.

So i select Hidenori because i very like that character :)
Mar 12, 2016 10:28 AM

Jan 2014
Haou-Judai said:

He's voice is prefect. Don't judge only 1 episode... also who is your choice for hachiman if you can decide the seiyuu?

I never said I can decide the seiyuu, lol. If I was the casting director, I would do tests and choose the one that succeeds the most. But sorry, judging for 1 ep is pretty unfair, now that I think about it...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2016 10:45 AM

Aug 2014
Thread cleaned again

I removed the baiting posts and the pointless arguments.
If you wish to have an argument like this, please take it to PM or profile comments. (Site rules still apply of course)
Mar 12, 2016 11:12 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Haou-Judai said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Lol, OnoD's anything but! He does a wide range of different characters, like from Shizuo to Juushimatsu XD
He should try out more anime with OnoD in it.

Haruhi (Koizumi): Nothing special
New initial D: He can't be a good replacement of Koyasu...
Minami-ke: Nothing special
Shingeki no Kyojin: Don't even remeber... XD him because more good seiyuus in there.

It just 4 anime and still nothing any good point for me...
Most of the ones you've mentioned aren't even his big roles. Most of them are just supporting. When a seiyuu goes from this to this, he's considered talented.

You should try out:
Durarara!!
Osomatsu-san
Kuroshitsuji
Barakamon
JoJo: Stardust Crusaders
Mar 12, 2016 12:55 PM

May 2008
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Haou-Judai said:

Haruhi (Koizumi): Nothing special
New initial D: He can't be a good replacement of Koyasu...
Minami-ke: Nothing special
Shingeki no Kyojin: Don't even remeber... XD him because more good seiyuus in there.

It just 4 anime and still nothing any good point for me...
Most of the ones you've mentioned aren't even his big roles. Most of them are just supporting. When a seiyuu goes from this to this, he's considered talented.

You should try out:
Durarara!!
Osomatsu-san
Kuroshitsuji
Barakamon

I still can say nothing special. Shizuo voice is little bit darker but thats all...

Haruhi: Main Character
New Initial D: Main Enemy

btw:
Durarara!! (Not my style)
Osomatsu-san (Need to watch the old one first)
Kuroshitsuji (Hell no... )
Barakamon (Maybe...)
JoJo: Stardust Crusaders (I think this one is good but i just don't like the desing. To much gay filling for me)

Any other good one?
Mar 12, 2016 1:10 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Haou-Judai said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

You should try out:
Durarara!!
Osomatsu-san
Kuroshitsuji
Barakamon

I still can say nothing special. Shizuo voice is little bit darker but thats all...

Haruhi: Main Character
New Initial D: Main Enemy

btw:
Durarara!! (Not my style)
Osomatsu-san (Need to watch the old one first)
Kuroshitsuji (Hell no... )
Barakamon (Maybe...)
JoJo: Stardust Crusaders (I think this one is good but i just don't like the desing. To much gay filling for me)

Any other good one?
Tbh, I never considered Koizumi as a main character of Haruhi, he's more supporting. And OnoD did nothing special in that series. I never watched Initial D so I don't know about that.

You don't need to watch the old Osomatsu first because it's really old and hard to find. Plus, the new series doesn't really relate back the the previous series, but rather parodies it. It's episodic, so it's not like any plot line is being continues. Jojo's design is what makes it better. If you're not gonna watch it for OnoD, watch it for Sugita as Joseph and Koyasu as Dio! JoJo's couldn't be more manlier. The characters even cry out manly tears!

I heard Kuroko no Basket was pretty good, though I haven't watched that yet.
Mar 12, 2016 1:33 PM

May 2015
The salty Matsuoka haters. I personally love his voice acting. But Saori Hayami in Best Supporting? I honestly expected her to be Best Actress. She has a fantastic voice.

Mar 12, 2016 1:40 PM
Jan 2016
Congrats to all winners! They deserve it!

I'm wondering why there is no singing award though? The one µ's got last year...
Mar 12, 2016 1:50 PM

Nov 2013
Congratulations to all the winners~!

I'm especially happy to see that Shizu-sama & Hayamin each won an award.
Mar 12, 2016 1:54 PM

Sep 2015
jayvee2016 said:
I'm wondering why there is no singing award though? The one µ's got last year...
You mean this?
arsonal said:
Best Vocal
Awarded for singing activity as the character he or she portrays.
i☆Ris, composed of Saki Yamakita, Yuu Serizawa, Himika Akaneya, Yuki Wakai, Miyu Kubota, and Azuki Shibuya (81 Produce)

Congrats to the winners! Bit sad there's no mention of Kayanon anywhere but... is she blacklisted there or something
Mar 12, 2016 2:17 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Ioryogi-kun said:

Congrats to the winners! Bit sad there's no mention of Kayanon anywhere but... is she blacklisted there or something

Same, I'm sad as well :( Although she did win best rookie actress in the 6th, but it's been awhile. I guess it's because she didn't voice any exceptionally popular main characters last year. Well that and I think most of her roles were supporting/minor, unfortunately. Hopefully this will be a better year for her. She's doing great as Darkness at least.
Mar 12, 2016 3:21 PM
Mar 2016
Reverberate__ said:
The salty Matsuoka haters. I personally love his voice acting. But Saori Hayami in Best Supporting? I honestly expected her to be Best Actress. She has a fantastic voice.

Because she is the best in and mostly voiced main heroine not MC, main heroine is not leading actress based on Seiyuu Award Criteria, she needs MC role in hit anime, her only MC role is Shirayuki, and Akagami no Shirayukihime is not doing so well in Japan. Minase won best actress because of Kokosake did so well in Japan box office not because of Hestia,and Gakkau Gurashi is not doing so well too.
MoDE_ActivedMar 12, 2016 3:59 PM
Mar 12, 2016 5:02 PM
Jan 2016
Ioryogi-kun said:
jayvee2016 said:
You mean this?
arsonal said:
Best Vocal
Awarded for singing activity as the character he or she portrays.
i☆Ris, composed of Saki Yamakita, Yuu Serizawa, Himika Akaneya, Yuki Wakai, Miyu Kubota, and Azuki Shibuya (81 Produce)

ah yeah! that one! congrats to Iris then :) so Best Singing Award is same with Best Vocal huh lol
Mar 12, 2016 7:08 PM

Apr 2013
really happy for all of them, especially inori minase really deserved it
also MAL just being MAL by hating a seiyuu just simply because they hate the character he voiced lol
Mar 13, 2016 5:16 PM
Mar 2016
Congrats to all the 10th Seiyuu Awards winners.
For the Matsuoka haters: Just let him win. He has a handful of MC roles so it might not be bad to hand him an award. Just hope he will not get another, unless he improves.
For the Matsuoka haters who are Hayami lovers: I wonder why you really like Hayami. I also like her voice. But I feel like her voice range is just the same as Matsuoka's. If you hate Matsuoka, then why like Hayami?
I learned from the forum here https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4739927#4739927 that the roles that made them win are actually announced on the awarding ceremony. And there's no mention of DanMachi.
Matsuoka is credited for SAO II and Food Wars. Minase for the "not doing so well" Gakkou Gurashi and Anthem of the Heart movie. Hayami for Hibike Euphonium (her role here is not as big as Yamada-kun and the 7 witches) and Oregairu.Zoku (the mc is only hikky).
crx07Mar 13, 2016 5:23 PM
Mar 13, 2016 10:53 PM
Jul 2018
Saw the arguments on Yoshitsugu Matsuoka. Tbh, the thing about the guy is that he participated a lot last year so give some credit for that, despite his voice being a bit predictable. Hell, his voice acting was fucking nice and he roled in one of the well, lets say temporary antagonists from Rakudai. I think he should do more antagonist roles because he sounds amazing there.
Mar 14, 2016 2:26 AM

Jan 2014
tingy said:
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu? I guess it's about time he won something given how many roles he's done. Congrats to him, although I'm a bit tired of his voice lately. He should do more roles like...Kanemaru from Diamond no Ace.

Or that crazy priest from High School DXD or that Rakudai loser.
He's amazing in those roles!
Congrats to him and all winners! I'm especially happy for Murase <3

arsonal said:
Best New Actor
Awarded to actors who debuted within the past five years.
Yuuichirou Umehara (ArtsVision), Shunsuke Takeuchi (81 Produce), and Ayumu Murase (VIMS)
WiseFlowerMar 14, 2016 2:30 AM

Mar 14, 2016 3:01 AM
Mar 2016
WiseFlower said:
tingy said:
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu? I guess it's about time he won something given how many roles he's done. Congrats to him, although I'm a bit tired of his voice lately. He should do more roles like...Kanemaru from Diamond no Ace.

Or that crazy priest from High School DXD or that Rakudai loser.
He's amazing in those roles!

Also his voice is different on his roles on Aoharu x Machinegun and especially Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
Mar 14, 2016 10:49 AM

Dec 2012
hahaha year in year out since I don't know when everyone worships at the altar of Kamiya Hiroshi. They should just start giving the award to him from here on without the voting.lol He is simply beloved!! And with reason. I mean he named his cat "Nyanko sensei" hahaha Could he be more lovable!! Oh my Natsume Takashi! To this day even when reading the manga I still hear him. He leaves such a deep impression in all his works. His monopoly over the category is not surprising at all.
hahaha Naru, also how I felt when I learned how to read all my Kana. Barakamon is everything!!:'D

Mar 14, 2016 2:14 PM

Feb 2015
i don't know any of these people lol.
Mar 14, 2016 2:21 PM
Mar 2011
great awards selsction over all but i care less abou t the awrds most people here care about i think

i care more for the last 6/7 awards than stufflike best actor and what not
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Mar 15, 2016 3:53 AM

Jun 2011
Congratulations to all winners!

Finally. Ayumu Murase finally wins something !!! YAAAAZSSSS XD

I'm so happy for Umehara and Hosoya too!

Ofcourse Kamiya would win XDD
Mar 16, 2016 7:14 AM
Dec 2015
I never considered Koizumi as a main character of Haruhi, he's more supporting. And OnoD did nothing special in that series. I never watched Initial D so I don't know about that. You don't need to watch the old Osomatsu first because it's really old and hard to find. Plus, the new series doesn't really relate back the the previous series, but rather parodies it. It's episodic, so it's not like any plot line is being continues. Jojo's design is what makes it better. If you're not gonna watch it for OnoD, watch it for Sugita as Joseph and Koyasu as Dio! JoJo's couldn't be more manlier. The characters even cry out manly tears!
Mar 16, 2016 7:30 AM

Jul 2013
Ughhh I'm so sick of Matsuoka. The only role of his I've liked is Yukihira from Shokugeki, but aside from that, I'm tired of his raspy voice. And I'm sick of hearing him in SO many of the ongoing anime I watch. I haven't forgiven him for ruining Rabac (AgK) and Nacchan (Nijiiro Days). Why he thought he could pull off an innocent lovesick character, I have no idea.

Yoshimasa Hosoya, on the other hand, is underrated. His voice is so deep and pleasing to the ears. It's nice to see him get some recognition though.
Mar 16, 2016 7:33 AM

Jul 2012
JacobVR said:
You don't need to watch the old Osomatsu first because it's really old and hard to find.
Actually, someone is subbing the old Osomatsu Anime right now. They're kind of boring though, as there's no distinction between the Matsus and the 1988 Osomatsu-kun focuses on Iyami who sucks.
Mar 16, 2016 7:39 AM
Sep 2014
Glad Aimi Tanaka won, as I adored her work in Himouto Umaru-chan. Perfectly done moe girl.
Mar 20, 2016 1:28 PM

Jun 2015
I see great things in Rie Takahashis future.
Mar 21, 2016 9:25 PM

Oct 2012
Matsuoka-san even though your characters are dense male harem-magnet character..
The award.. You're really worth of it, Sorata especially.. The golden chara

Explosion girl got it too xD

Miyu, good for you T_T
"Signature removed"
Mar 21, 2016 11:43 PM

Jan 2011
couldn't give a bigger golf clap for Matsuoka Yoshitsugu but i guess you need to give credit where it's due and this guy has done so many damn roles lately, i much rather him when he does supporting characters mainly "villains" and hes able to go crazy with it or else he ends up just sounding like Kirito whenever he voices harem MC etcs.

have to say it's pretty great after seeing Rie's work how close it is to her role in Sore ga Seiyuu! to the real thing lol
Mar 26, 2016 4:45 PM
Mar 2016
tsudecimo said:

He won rookie award before in 2012 6th Seiyu awards for Kami-sama no Memo-chō
Mar 27, 2016 8:00 AM

Aug 2014
Congrats to the winners...even to those I don't really like (looking at you Matsuoka)
Apr 18, 2016 6:20 AM

Jul 2012
If anyone wants to watch this event English subbed, it is on Daisuki.net!

@Comic_sans if you're interested ;)
Apr 18, 2016 6:24 AM

Mar 2014
Mayuka said:

Absolutely!

I can't find it though, link pls (and also to last year's event if possible because Ono bae is bae)
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 18, 2016 6:32 AM

Jul 2012
Comic_Sans said:
Mayuka said:

Absolutely!

I can't find it though, link pls (and also to last year's event if possible because Ono bae is bae)
I used this!
www.daisuki.net/ca/en/anime/watch.SeiyuAward.13182.html

Only this years was subbed :(
Apr 18, 2016 6:34 AM

Mar 2014
Mayuka said:
Comic_Sans said:
Absolutely!

I used this!
www.daisuki.net/ca/en/anime/watch.SeiyuAward.13182.html

Only this years was subbed :(
Awww that's too bad

Still better than nothing though

I'll go look for last year's seiyuu awards somewhere else
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 29, 2016 7:54 PM
Dec 2015
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu...
Ahh really happy to see all his works being appreciated to the very top.
I'm really looking forward for more more roles and more more awards of him !!!!

Btw, well done TsuguTsugu!!! \(^0^)/ ~ hahaha...

Not forget to mention Minase Inori and Takahashi Rie also congratulations! I need more more of these three working together at the same projects in the future.
Dec 5, 2016 1:44 AM

Aug 2013
What's mean "Hall of Fame"?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Okinawa de Suki ni Natta Ko ga Hougen Sugite Tsurasugiru' Reveals Supporting Cast, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - 25 seconds ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
25 seconds ago

» TOHO Acquires GKIDS, Expanding Global Animation Influence

Vindstot - Yesterday

26 by EcchiGodMamster »»
8 minutes ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Season 2 Reveals New Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for April 2025

Nioxys - Oct 13

8 by MegamiRem »»
3 hours ago

» 'Sakamoto Days' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

3 by MegamiRem »»
5 hours ago

» 'Boku no Hero Academia' Final Season Announced for 2025

Nioxys - Oct 12

30 by malvarez1 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.