Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 31, 2014 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was a good episode as I think the detectives are starting to get to the bottom of this. I still like how 9 and 12 are playing mind games though. Poor Lisa ;_;

Twelve is pretty awesome in this episode on that speedy bike of his though. The OST was brilliant. But now as accomplices, she really can't get away. Damn, the cliffhanger.
Stark700Jul 31, 2014 9:52 AM
Jul 31, 2014 9:28 AM
Oct 2012
Anyone else waiting for this to come, here's a PV of the fourth episode to keep us waiting, looks crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIgiGJ-VnBE&list=UU6o1S241tDwRzpcEs89_-Ew
TyrelJul 31, 2014 6:57 PM
Jul 31, 2014 9:47 AM
Apr 2014
Yeah I know the feeling...

The hype is real!!
Jul 31, 2014 9:48 AM
Oct 2012
I'm somewhat hoping for this anime to get a 8.8 rating but I feel that something will happen where it goes down to 8.5 or lower.

If it can get a 9.0 I'm done be happy to be watching from the beginning and knowing a treat has been made in front of our eyes.
Jul 31, 2014 10:23 AM

May 2009
Kittocoin! hahahahaahaha BITCOIN!!!
:D
I'm lovin this.

Interesting.. Credit cards for $1? Whoaaa.. That's so... it totally shows how networks can be manipulated.

OOOOH.
Yep. It's the information age. The information network is in crisis. Not the internet.
http://gurstein.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/the-information-society-is-in-crisis-and-what-to-do-about-it/

VOOOOOOON!!! It's INFORMATION ATTACK!
XD

I actually thought this time they went against their "ethics" to really kill the people who "cheated". But their tactics is really just about exposing... exposing the police, the govt.. any form of authority that runs the state. So.. are they the 'rebels for the civil society'? Hmm.. Interesting.. this is pretty deep.

12 is a softie. haha. He just can't help himself take care of people 'like them'.
Japan is really anaemic. >.> People faint left, right and centre. She's got fever and she fainted? Well, fine, she hasn't eaten properly for a whole day, but I thought she was strong enough to withstand hunger. pfft.

Song from a cold land.. Iceland! :) When Shibazaki figures it out, he'll know what Von means.
Nice play with the password. Haha. It's a one-on-one! Dun dun dun dunnn!

This ep makes me think Shibazaki is NOT Lisa's father. hunhun..
OST BLOODY AMAZING!
KundaliniJul 31, 2014 11:17 AM
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 31, 2014 10:28 AM
Jun 2014
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 'bomb' this episode was actually an information leakage of all the police research done on them?
Also, could anyone link that OST that was played on the motorbike? Simply awesome!
Jul 31, 2014 10:30 AM

Aug 2010
Another awesome ep :D

Poor Shibazaki...he solved it but the police just ignored his advice <_<

Damn! they just spread the secret files to the public XD

Loved the scene on the Bike. Damn! Dat animation!! Also the question Lisa asked was awesome :P "Will u destroy this world?" hehe.
Jul 31, 2014 10:30 AM

Jun 2013
I like that all the riddles have a continuing theme, instead of just a random set of riddles. It was such a cool idea that this time the bomb wasn't an actual bomb, but a bomb that leaked information! And all these riddles based on the tragedy of Oedipus has something to do with the message Twelve and Nine are trying to send. Any thoughts?

Lisa tries to escape the hellish reality she has to go through each day and realizes how naive she was because she can't. When she asks Twelve if he's going to "destroy the whole world" and both of them laugh, a part of me felt pity because she's just that desperate. Twelve especially seems to have taken a liking to Lisa because maybe she reminds him of some of the orphans that were left behind(?). Well, we'll figure that out in due time.

And is "Von" supposed to mean "Boom!"?

Great episode once again.
pakokoJul 31, 2014 10:33 AM
Jul 31, 2014 10:33 AM

Aug 2008
That ride!
I totally felt in love with this anime at that moment. The OST was beautiful too. I can see the sparkles everywhere. It's just so goddamn good!
rywi said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 'bomb' this episode was actually an information leakage of all the police research done on them?
Also, could anyone link that OST that was played on the motorbike? Simply awesome!

Yup, that's the bomb I believe.
And here you go, love that album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1oncUennTs&index=13&list=PLz7wXq31pBLGBbR0qq9cE1cMHE9G9aiSW

KuriniJul 31, 2014 10:40 AM
Jul 31, 2014 10:37 AM
Oct 2012
Von means hope in icelandic which is in terms with music from a cold land.

I'm sorry but I fucking shed a tear at the episode. I was stunned and said holy shit, I covered my mouth with both my hands and looked in amazement. I didn't get the bomb till I saw twitter and all the craziness of investigation going through.

One thing that was fishy to me is when they said something about a bomb can be purchased by a tokyo police department if brought under the right circumstances? I was like oh no, that's some Bullshit. However, even with forged documentaries and such, this can be seen in reflection to the real world where nothing should be taken lightly to any extent. Even the cops reaction made me nod my head, this doesn't seem right.

The bitcoin made me chuckle.
Jul 31, 2014 10:41 AM

Dec 2011
I absolutely adore this episode and Zankyou no Terror anime is general. Everything is so great about it - music, characters, plot. Every week, when I'm watching the new episode, I am on the verge of my seat. I seriously can't wait for next week!
Jul 31, 2014 10:42 AM

Jun 2013
BRK25 said:

I'm sorry but I fucking shed a tear at the episode. I was stunned and said holy shit, I covered my mouth with both my hands and looked in amazement. I didn't get the bomb till I saw twitter and all the craziness of investigation going through.

One thing that was fishy to me is when they said something about a bomb can be purchased by a tokyo police department if brought under the right circumstances? I was like oh no, that's some Bullshit. However, even with forged documentaries and such, this can be seen in reflection to the real world where nothing should be taken lightly to any extent. Even the cops reaction made me nod my head, this doesn't seem right.

I know, this show is surprisingly really modern and knows what they're even remotely talking about when they portray what terrorists of today would be like.

Anything gun-related in the US might be tracked down really well due to all the shootings nowadays, but I think it's less regulated in other countries. When they bought the "gunpowder," (not the bomb) in Japan, I think that's credible.

Thanks for looking up what von means! So why did the screen display "vooooon" when the "bomb" was about to go off?
Jul 31, 2014 10:42 AM

Jun 2013
Ahh the terrorists win again, Shibasaki solved the riddle again but not in time and now all that information has been leaked. I think that Lisa will be joining the terrorists as well.
Jul 31, 2014 10:46 AM
Oct 2012
pakoko said:
BRK25 said:

I know, this show is surprisingly really modern and knows what they're even remotely talking about when they portray what terrorists of today would be like.

Anything gun-related in the US might be tracked down really well due to all the shootings nowadays, but I think it's less regulated in other countries. When they bought the "gunpowder," (not the bomb) in Japan, I think that's credible.

Thanks for looking up what von means! So why did the screen display "vooooon" when the "bomb" was about to go off?

They aren't using guns cause gun laws in japan are very very strict. but the long stretch of VON doesn't make sense to me. Or maybe it is for the people themselves. They did release everything of the police owned in their archives regarding the terrorists and shared it to the public. Maybe it is for the public to have rather than the police. Combined with the fact the beginning showed everyone tuned in to see the video and tweeted about it resonated with me.

Like everyone working together to see what goes on.
Jul 31, 2014 10:48 AM

May 2013
Lisa has joined the dark side. I don't know how Shibazaki can solve these riddles. He is a genius.
Jul 31, 2014 10:50 AM

Nov 2013
Fantastic use of the OST they've put together, the atmosphere this anime is pushing is incredible.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Jul 31, 2014 10:50 AM

Dec 2010
So it looks like the two boys were counting on Shibazaki being able to solve the riddles? Are they trying to lead the police on a hunt to ultimately reveal to the public the terrible crimes the Japanese government is committing (i.e. those fishy ass institutions)?

That's what it looks like to me, anyways.

Especially since they haven't actually killed anyone yet, and with Twelve telling Nine "we're running out of time."
Jul 31, 2014 10:55 AM
Jan 2014
Another brilliant episode. Watanabe doesn't dissapoint.
I listened to most of the songs from the OST, but some of them are so much better when they have a scene to go along with them.

I like how Sphinx keep building up this one riddle. Looks like Shibasaki is pretty engulfed with solving them. Nearly anything related to their past adds up.

I felt so sorry about Lisa though, especially at the end of the episode. I hope she gets better, now that she is in better hands. Looks like Twelve can relate to her. His motorbiking skills are also very good. Lisa felt the wind and the freedom to live on, thanks to him.

The "bomb" caused a lot more damage than it looks. I wonder what the Public Investigation Bureau are going to do about the case leakage.
Jul 31, 2014 10:56 AM

Jun 2010
Insanely great so far. One of the best episodes of an anime I've seen all year period.
Jul 31, 2014 10:58 AM

Jun 2013
BRK25 said:

They aren't using guns cause gun laws in japan are very very strict. but the long stretch of VON doesn't make sense to me. Or maybe it is for the people themselves. They did release everything of the police owned in their archives regarding the terrorists and shared it to the public. Maybe it is for the public to have rather than the police. Combined with the fact the beginning showed everyone tuned in to see the video and tweeted about it resonated with me.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was referring to the gunpowder that Nine and Twelve bought, and not actual guns because they didn't use any guns. But I didn't know about strict gun laws in Japan. My bad on that part.

Hmmm Von meaning "hope" like you said, that might be a possible stretch. Terror in resonance is the terror of that "connection" people have nowadays, in which people can work together over the internet even if they don't know each other. Give power to the public and see what they make of it, is what you're saying?
Jul 31, 2014 10:58 AM
Jan 2014
LuciferIAm said:
Insanely great so far. One of the best episodes of an anime I've seen all year period.

Couldn't agree with you more.
Jul 31, 2014 10:59 AM
Oct 2012
ResidentANM said:
Another brilliant episode. Watanabe doesn't dissapoint.
I listened to most of the songs from the OST, but some of them are so much better when they have a scene to go along with them.

I like how Sphinx keep building up this one riddle. Looks like Shibasaki is pretty engulfed with solving them. Nearly anything related to their past adds up.

I felt so sorry about Lisa though, especially at the end of the episode. I hope she gets better, now that she is in better hands. Looks like Twelve can relate to her. His motorbiking skills are also very good. Lisa felt the wind and the freedom to live on, thanks to him.

The "bomb" caused a lot more damage than it looks. I wonder what the Public Investigation Bureau are going to do about the case leakage.

I'm sure another country *CoughAmerica* will come in to investigate. Japan is getting defeated by two boys and their exceptional skills. Oh, that reminds me. The next episode makes me believe this will be a flashback or a remembrance of the past and get some clues. It is leading up for me.

Oh, anyone think the chess game has a hidden meaning? Like should've gave up the queen? Reminds me of Lisa and maybe shows she may very well be a risk and end up making them lose less they dispose of her.
Jul 31, 2014 11:01 AM
Mar 2013
Great episode! Police are still fucking up except that one guy. They really should listen to him.
Jul 31, 2014 11:01 AM
Oct 2012
pakoko said:
BRK25 said:

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was referring to the gunpowder that Nine and Twelve bought, and not actual guns because they didn't use any guns. But I didn't know about strict gun laws in Japan. My bad on that part.

Hmmm Von meaning "hope" like you said, that might be a possible stretch. Terror in resonance is the terror of that "connection" people have nowadays, in which people can work together over the internet even if they don't know each other. Give power to the public and see what they make of it, is what you're saying?

Yeah, pretty much. Guns can't be bought on demand they need to go through a tough protocol of questions series, blood testing, track record, where the gun will be placed, compartments, will it be out of reach from children, if any. Very tough. Gunpowder though, that's a different story.

Shibazaki's friend playing the game of puzzles and dragons with friends show we still love communication as humans but in the real world, we lack that.
Jul 31, 2014 11:04 AM
Jan 2014
BRK25 said:
ResidentANM said:

I'm sure another country *CoughAmerica* will come in to investigate. Japan is getting defeated by two boys and their exceptional skills. Oh, that reminds me. The next episode makes me believe this will be a flashback or a remembrance of the past and get some clues. It is leading up for me.

Oh, anyone think the chess game has a hidden meaning? Like should've gave up the queen? Reminds me of Lisa and maybe shows she may very well be a risk and end up making them lose less they dispose of her.

A flashback does seem like a good option. Also, it might be a good introduction to Five. I mean, it's about time that she helps the Public Investigation Bureau.
Jul 31, 2014 11:05 AM

Feb 2011
I was seriously stunned in awe by this episode.
Words can't describe how good this episode was.
Jul 31, 2014 11:06 AM

Feb 2014
Kurini said:
That ride!
I totally felt in love with this anime at that moment. The OST was beautiful too.

Vexper said:
Fantastic use of the OST they've put together, the atmosphere this anime is pushing is incredible.

I so agree.
The ride was really cool.
The OST in this episode was amazing. Totally had that awesome feel to it.

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
Jul 31, 2014 11:08 AM

Oct 2012
Best episode yet. The use of the OST was perfect.
Jul 31, 2014 11:10 AM

Dec 2012
This show keeps getting better. Shibazaki answered the question but still it didn't stop the bomb. Police Department must be getting crazy now that information leaked to the public.

Hamura needs to listen to Shibazaki and stop being cocky.
Jul 31, 2014 11:11 AM

Aug 2013
amazing episode this will be the favorite in summer

and guys what was the song when lisa was on the bike with hisami?
Jul 31, 2014 11:14 AM

Feb 2012
SeTzu said:

and guys what was the song when lisa was on the bike with hisami?

It's by a band called "POP ETC"
They used to be called "the morning benders" back when they were better, lol
I suggest listening to some of their stuff.
Jul 31, 2014 11:15 AM

Jul 2014
For me, this episode solidified the fact that this anime has one of the best OST's ever.
"This fucking beer, It's fucking tasty" - Kaiji Itou
Jul 31, 2014 11:15 AM
Oct 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL_DE6YjN3w

There's the song played during the amazing reveal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1oncUennTs

This is the bike ride song.
Jul 31, 2014 11:25 AM

Jun 2014
-Still crying- Oh my god that was the best episode of anything ever.

I'm pretty sure Lisa collapsed from anemia and exhaustion. She didn't have a job and probably didn't have an allowance so she was most likely unable to get enough food (as seen in the restaurant scene where she only had a drink) . She also didn't have any friends to get loans from and was unable to take money because she was barricaded in her room. Because she had nowhere to stay she was probably on alert all the time due to her anxiety and stuff happening like when the two guys came up to her.

Also, Twelve actually has feelings ermergerd
Notice me Senpai
Jul 31, 2014 11:30 AM
Oct 2012
ichigojuri said:
Such a great episode! Especially the OST : )

Really love Twelve. His bike riding is really well animated.

I can't throw the feeling - and somebody has probably already said this but I haven't reading the forums until today - that Shibasaki is Lisa's dad.

Or the diet member who jumped off the balcony. :)
Jul 31, 2014 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
Another great episode. It was really neatly done.
Jul 31, 2014 11:36 AM

May 2009
BRK25 said:
pakoko said:

... but the long stretch of VON doesn't make sense to me. Or maybe it is for the people themselves....

It's just a play on BOOOOOOM. If you notice, the girl on the screen keeps saying 'Von' (the blue dialogue bubbles). So instead of saying the usual Boom! or Kaboom! they just used VOOOON! hahahaha. I thought it was neat. :D It doubles their emphasis on the message as VON.
_____ _ _ ______

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 31, 2014 11:40 AM

Jul 2014
I'm totally in the mood for some late night bike cruising right now... except I don't own a bike. Damn!
Jul 31, 2014 11:40 AM

Apr 2011
I could see this anime become a live action movie, it feel so modern. This one brilliant of a show. I can't believe its only 11 episodes.
Jul 31, 2014 11:41 AM
Oct 2012
Anyone else think Five will make an entry ironically on episode five? I believe so.

Also, that song during the reveal got me so hype, reminded me of the opening of Air Gear with the guitar riff. Always got me hype too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klFVxGAacz0
Jul 31, 2014 11:44 AM

May 2009
BRK25 said:

LOL. This show is full of puns and intentions. It's obviously a reference to Lisa. That he should've disposed of her back when she was carrying the bomb. One sacrifice would mean saving their own asses for the masses. :P hehehe. Come to think of it, if they had killed her off then, then the twist would've been about a 'suicide bomber in a government building'. Wonder how that trajectory would've been.

They do have more chances of slipping up.. But it was a nice scene to see, cinematographically intended also, 12 being chased by police on the bike and him/them escaping cos they're too fast for them. :D

Plus, in the Sphinx video, hahahaha.. 12 said that he liked curry and Soba noodles. I totally laughed there! It was such a direct reference to Shibazaki.. he was having ramen right then and the fat companion also comments on his choice of taste. :)))) Poor guy had to pay for his 'treat'. lol.
_____ _ _ ______

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 31, 2014 11:47 AM

Jan 2014
The thing I took from this episode is that the video-sharing web is broken! Over 600,000 dislikes, around 2,500 likes, bar almost full blue.
Jul 31, 2014 11:49 AM

Feb 2012
By the way, did nobody catch the bombshell of a hint at Nine's background/intentions?

"Well when I asked him what his pops did, he suddenly got real quiet. I thought maybe I'd hit a nerve or something"

*Shibasaki stares*

"Father, Oedipus, killing his father...riddles, bombs, and plutonium..."

As we all know, Oedipus was abandoned by his father for fear of his own mortality. Nine was "abandoned" by someone...or something?

We still don't know if he is a naturally born human or a product of science. Assuming he is the latter, perhaps his "father" is not a person but can maybe be Society as a whole. He is exceptional, yet 'man made' and is not 'fit' to be a part of "normal" society so he is "abandoned" aka taken out of normal society.
Maybe this is why he makes these bombs and takes the plutonium. Perhaps he has given himself to a fate similar to Oedipus in which he kills his "father." But I'm kind of stuck at that point in my theory. Not all the pieces of the puzzle fit in my mind, so any insight from some of you would be nice ^__^
Jul 31, 2014 11:50 AM

Jun 2013
Kundalini said:
BRK25 said:

... but the long stretch of VON doesn't make sense to me. Or maybe it is for the people themselves....

It's just a play on BOOOOOOM. If you notice, the girl on the screen keeps saying 'Von' (the blue dialogue bubbles). So instead of saying the usual Boom! or Kaboom! they just used VOOOON! hahahaha. I thought it was neat. :D It doubles their emphasis on the message as VON.

I guess if you pronounce vooooon it kinda does sound like boooom. Yeah they're really emphasizing the word Von. I wonder if Twelve and Nine are trying to help the public, or merely enlighten them? Maybe they're trying to reveal what was done to them at the orphanage and trying to expose Japan's dark side? All these questions that will hopefully be answered in due time.

Aug 2013
It is getting better and better!
And wow! This is a first time, when I seen proper hacking in movies and anime!
Find open port (or webshell... but it is kinda strange, that police is using such lame security)
wget! And run your script! (Yeah who cares about passwords or ssh keys, but anyway, it was shown very good)
And that bitcoin alternative hah.
5/5!
rsc-plJul 31, 2014 11:58 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 2012
jimjameswhatever said:
By the way, did nobody catch the bombshell of a hint at Nine's background?

"Well when I asked him what his pops did, he suddenly got real quiet. I thought maybe I'd hit a nerve or something"

*Shibasaki stares*

As we all know, Oedipus was abandoned by his father for fear of his own mortality. Nine was "abandoned" by someone...or something?

We still don't know if he is a naturally born human or a product of science. Assuming he is the latter, perhaps his "father" is not a person but can maybe be Society as a whole. He is exceptional, yet 'man made' and is not 'fit' to be a part of "normal" society so he is abandoned.
Maybe this is why he makes these bombs and takes the plutonium. Perhaps he has given himself to a fate similar to Oedipus in which he kills his "father." But I'm kind of stuck at that point in my theory. Not all the pieces of the puzzle fit in my mind, so any insight from some of you would be nice ^__^

Tvtropes has this interesting theory on Oedipus, Shibasaki, Sphinx and the whole riddles. And I love every second of it. It seems plausible but not entirely true cause things are bound to happen.
Jul 31, 2014 11:56 AM

Jul 2013
another brilliant episode once again. i'm glad it focused more on lisa, nine and twelve.

the last 5 minutes were brilliant. so the bomb was actually an information leakage about the whole case.

besides shibasaki the rest of the detectives aren't that useful.

i was kinda surprised they actually used amazon.

also, it kind of seemed like nine and twelve planned on the cops "cheating".

the ost never fails to impress either
orchidorkJul 31, 2014 12:04 PM
Jul 31, 2014 11:57 AM

May 2009
jimjameswhatever said:
By the way, did nobody catch the bombshell of a hint at Nine's background/intentions?

*Shibasaki stares*

We still don't know if he is a naturally born human or a product of science. Assuming he is the latter, perhaps his "father" is not a person but can maybe be Society as a whole. He is exceptional, yet 'man made' and is not 'fit' to be a part of "normal" society so he is "abandoned" aka taken out of normal society.

When someone is abandoned, and instead taken up by someone, who would he consider his 'father' to be? This 'someone' can also be a 'something'. He probably got quiet cos Nine might be thinking of his 'pops' as the institution... and the institution as a place of authority falls under the organizational structure, as flawed as it may be, of 'Japan'. So indirectly, his 'father' would be the institution of Japan itself, or, as this episode illustrated, the Information Society that is controlled, is controllable, and is manipulated by higher authorities.
Now then, consider "Father, Oedipus, killing his father...riddles, bombs, and plutonium..."
:)

Again:
http://gurstein.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/the-information-society-is-in-crisis-and-what-to-do-about-it/

btw, what's the Tvtropes thing?
KundaliniJul 31, 2014 12:04 PM
_____ _ _ ______

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 31, 2014 12:00 PM

Feb 2012
BRK25 said:
jimjameswhatever said:
By the way, did nobody catch the bombshell of a hint at Nine's background?

*Shibasaki stares*

We still don't know if he is a naturally born human or a product of science. Assuming he is the latter, perhaps his "father" is not a person but can maybe be Society as a whole. He is exceptional, yet 'man made' and is not 'fit' to be a part of "normal" society so he is abandoned.

Tvtropes has this interesting theory on Oedipus, Shibasaki, Sphinx and the whole riddles. And I love every second of it. It seems plausible but not entirely true cause things are bound to happen.

wow that was great, thanks for putting me in the right direction
*thumbs up*
Jul 31, 2014 12:06 PM
Jul 2014
Another great episode!

That bike escape with Twelve and Lisa an that OST took this show to a different level.

Chills people chills.

Next episode is looking to be a big one, Five is going to say hello to old family.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

873 by linzblue »»
May 30, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Djidji - Jul 5, 2014

544 by Yushh »»
May 20, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2014

349 by Mr_Fudgee »»
May 17, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

417 by ozrodger46 »»
May 6, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

380 by Yavicci »»
Apr 24, 10:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.