Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
Look at Sara taking the stage and enjoying herself. I think she truly does enjoy music and entertainment rather than looking for public attention.

Priketsu's addition to the show adds more energy and personality. She reminds me of Sara herself and two seems to get long quite well.
May 2, 10:20 AM

Dec 2021
Livia, who had lost sight of her goal to create a place for Sara, was at a loss. One day, while relaxing at a public bathhouse, she encounters Priketsu, a girl she had previously met at an illegal sex club where she was deceived into working by Takeo.

As they talk about their current situations in the sauna, Priketsu shares her own dreams.

May 2, 10:27 AM

Apr 2010
Livia made a new friend who is good at singing but her friend lost her band.
Well if she is good there are always other options she can try hopefully things will get better for her, speaking of which hopefully things get better for Livia as well.
Livia getting involved with that scammer again wasn't a good thing sometimes she is way to trusting.
But the good thing is we got a lot of Livia episode.
May 2, 11:53 AM
Sep 2015
Love that yankee guy who always bring a shady odd job. Can't wait for the next time he'll appear with new job offering.
May 2, 1:07 PM

Feb 2019
Another Livia focused episode let’s goo!

Felt bad for her friend who lost her band, job and is now homeless. They kinda mask it with jokes and the cutsey art style, but there’s a lot of messed up subjects and situations in this show.

On the bright side, Puriketsu can obviously sing as we saw at the Karaoke bar with Sara, so hopefully she can get back on her feet and start getting singing gigs. She probably carried the band anyway.

Didn’t expect to see this show touch on resellers. Very modern and relevant problem for anyone who’s into fashion or collectibles. The resale market is so ass with bots and scalpers these days it’s almost impossible to get some items at retail. Didn’t know that they even paid people to go stand in line as well. Blonde dude is such a scumbag for taking advantage of Livia with the host bar and now this Gunpla resale scheme. Hope Sosuke can eventually bust him for something.

It’s also CRAZY to me that sosuke and Sara know Livia are homeless and struggling and still got her on the street by herself. “You can sleep on my couch at night” dude of course she can, she’s a lady 😭 I know it makes for funny plot developments, but damn.

Chill episode.
Marinate1016May 2, 1:41 PM
May 2, 1:11 PM

Oct 2016
who is Takeo? like in the plate on the ED
May 2, 1:20 PM

May 2019
While this was a decent episode the character designs felt a bit off, specifically Livia's face on certain shots/angles. Nonetheless it was nice to see that she's doing well for herself although she got involved with another questionable job brought to her by the shady blonde guy. I wonder if he'll try hiring her again for something else lol.

Regarding Sara, she has adapted as a modern day girl with Sosuke basically now being her father/guardian and taught her how to ride a bike.
May 2, 1:38 PM

Oct 2010
Became boring pretty fast.
I am sorry but your salad is coleslOw.
May 2, 1:56 PM

Apr 2012
That moment when Bocchi doesn't rock! But all jokes aside, I love that this show continues to become more realistic and satirical. They even had time to make fun of speculators, lmao.
May 2, 2:54 PM

May 2015
Livia, you baka.

Sara is so funny and likes to act clever but at the same time it really shows that she's just 13.
May 2, 3:32 PM
Oct 2022
Look.. this show is silly and ridiculous and I LOVE every second of it. This show has been such an unexpected surprise this season. I love the way it flips back and forth between Sara and Livia with each being equally funny. Now that poor Livy has moved from sex to reselling this episode was too funny. Apparently next week she becomes a rock n’ roll genius! I can’t wait!
May 2, 5:01 PM

Oct 2007
Does anyone know what the title for the third segment was? The subs I watched didn't have it, Crunchyroll's page only lists the first segment for the episode title, and the online sources aren't up-to-date enough to tell me anything. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
May 2, 6:56 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Mikarin_Enjoyer
who is Takeo? like in the plate on the ED
@Mikarin_Enjoyer Guy that give Livia the jobs.
May 2, 9:29 PM

Dec 2019
God I love this anime so far. It's fun how Livia always ends up in shady stuff, and I love how a 13-year-old girl just went "They're terrorists of the economy, enemies of the consumers and enemies of the state" lmao.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
May 2, 10:30 PM

Dec 2011
Marinate1016 said:

It’s also CRAZY to me that sosuke and Sara know Livia are homeless and struggling and still got her on the street by herself. “You can sleep on my couch at night” dude of course she can, she’s a lady 😭 I know it makes for funny plot developments, but damn.

Livia said it herself that she doesn't want to freeload while Sosuke already offered to let her stay until she found a proper job.
ChendrosheeMay 2, 10:34 PM
May 2, 10:43 PM

Apr 2014
Reply to PokeNirvash
Does anyone know what the title for the third segment was? The subs I watched didn't have it, Crunchyroll's page only lists the first segment for the episode title, and the online sources aren't up-to-date enough to tell me anything. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
@PokeNirvash
ホームレス女騎士、並ぶ - The Homeless Lady Knight Line Up/Queue Up
何それ?意味分かんない
May 3, 12:13 AM
Apr 2024
GODDAMNNN, Livia fans are eating goood this episode. I missed the entire dialogue during the bath scenes. She looking juicy as always.
And the preview for the next episode, omg. I'm gonna hold out until then, it'll make it that much more worth it
Marinate1016 said:
I was at a PhD graduation when you were sending the original messages and you’re STILL going. I can’t imagine caring this much to continue harassing people, but it’s cool, reported. The weak ban should help you sort it out.
May 3, 12:14 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to Builder45
@Mikarin_Enjoyer Guy that give Livia the jobs.
@Builder45 I wish I could Livia a job, there's one I have in mind that's got her name on it. She'd do such a good job too
Marinate1016 said:
I was at a PhD graduation when you were sending the original messages and you’re STILL going. I can’t imagine caring this much to continue harassing people, but it’s cool, reported. The weak ban should help you sort it out.
May 3, 12:24 AM

Dec 2022
Something tells me that Livia is the real MC of this anime, not Sarah or the Detective.

May 3, 2:16 AM

Feb 2016
SARA PEAK IMOUTO MATERIAL, PROTECT HER AT ALL COST

Livia is so nice, give her a home, Sousuke should let her stay with them, she can just work elsewhere 😭
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
May 3, 3:01 AM

Jun 2023
Sara sure did adapt to Japan real fast
May 3, 5:07 AM
Sep 2021
That was a fun episode, Priketsu & Livia's focus was good.
May 3, 8:29 AM
Oct 2022
I loved the chapter... I feel that every time Sara and Sosuke appear on stage, there is incredible peace and tranquility in the chapters, the chemistry of father and daughter, or older brother and imouto, is very healthy and sweet! ... I don't think they'll change anything about this, I mean Yomi I won't suggest in the novel or the manga that their dynamics are going to change in their relationship...

...and the fact that Lidia continues to be a vagabond seems ridiculous to me, sad but at the same time, how can I put it? deliciously exciting? xD

And damn, there was fanservice, from Sara, Lidia and Asumi!

And is there more Lidia fanservice coming next week? xd

What can I say, each chapter of this anime is a gift, and a relief for the eyes... it always makes me rest my gaze on Sara...

DarkL0lik0n69May 3, 8:33 AM
May 3, 10:05 AM
Jun 2020
for some reason I'm having a blast watching this show....

Livia and her Odd Jobs continues!!
May 3, 10:19 AM

Jan 2008
Oh wow scalping as a topic. That was pretty random.

Also the visuals this episode were so ass. Livia's friend at the bathhouse had so many derp faces. Hoping next episode doesn't look this bad as it seems we're getting some actual serviceable scenes next episode.
May 3, 10:20 AM

Apr 2024
Glad I picked up this show. I'm loving the father-daughter relationship between Sousuke and Sara. Hope Livia finds some stability soon.
努力 未来 a beautiful star ☆
May 3, 11:28 AM

Jul 2014
This was some serious sakuga houkai this week. Bit concerning to see that less than halfway in, as it suggests this productions is already struggling well before it reaches its conclusion.
May 3, 1:14 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Paul
Oh wow scalping as a topic. That was pretty random.

Also the visuals this episode were so ass. Livia's friend at the bathhouse had so many derp faces. Hoping next episode doesn't look this bad as it seems we're getting some actual serviceable scenes next episode.
@Paul Yeah the animation is definitely not good. Maybe because I was just staring at Livia the whole time she was on screen, but in the bath scenes there was one blatant animation error where she abruptly switched to the next expression. I'm guessing they didn't have that particular transition animated, so they just said f it and did it anyway.

But it don't matter cuz Livia is so damn sexy and cute. And wow, a hot character is actually an appropriate age for once!
Marinate1016 said:
May 3, 6:47 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to Chendroshee
Marinate1016 said:

Livia said it herself that she doesn't want to freeload while Sosuke already offered to let her stay until she found a proper job.
@Chendroshee

Honestly it's stupid argumentation. So stupid that I have no counterargument outside of calling it stupid.
If this was real life she most likely would went to hospital because of some disease (like malnourishment, sepsis or inflammation) or parasite (wild bugs/animals often have parasites in them).
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.167/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
May 3, 7:44 PM

Dec 2011
Nieznajomy43 said:
@Chendroshee

Honestly it's stupid argumentation. So stupid that I have no counterargument outside of calling it stupid.
If this was real life she most likely would went to hospital because of some disease (like malnourishment, sepsis or inflammation) or parasite (wild bugs/animals often have parasites in them).

You said it yourself lol, IF that is real life. Too bad it's fictional.

Also considering she was a knight, her constitution is probably better than most people so :shrug:
May 3, 9:15 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Nieznajomy43
@Chendroshee

@Nieznajomy43 So I guess you missed the part where Livia has superhuman speed and strength, as well as healing magic that instantly fixed a stab wound.

Apparently you also missed the fact that she's a knight from a feudal-era Japan. Surviving outdoors in modern-day Japan would be a cakewalk for her. Are you even watching the show?

Lastly, it's been like what, 1-2 months in a modern city? Even normal homeless people are not hospitalized that frequently. There's public shelters for food and sleep, and she's earning money doing odd jobs around the city. I'm not saying it's easy to be homeless, but it's certainly believable that a homeless person is not hospitalized within 1-2 months.

Maybe think through it even just a little bit before calling something stupid? Otherwise you end up looking stupid yourself.
Marinate1016 said:
May 3, 9:58 PM

May 2019
Man, how is no one talking about Sara's lettuce and cabbage song? Personally, I thought it was entertaining and was a pretty good tune overall. Puriketsu's song was also pretty good, just hoping that both songs have an extended version if they ever decide to release an OST.

Also love watching Livia's naiveté every episode as she does her best to get by as a homeless person, and the wacky low-effort animations of her facial expressions are just too perfect. Just these small things make me appreciate animes that are light-hearted and make me turn off my brain for a feel-good experience.
May 4, 3:07 AM

May 2018
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
While this was a decent episode the character designs felt a bit off, specifically Livia's face on certain shots/angles. Nonetheless it was nice to see that she's doing well for herself although she got involved with another questionable job brought to her by the shady blonde guy. I wonder if he'll try hiring her again for something else lol.

Regarding Sara, she has adapted as a modern day girl with Sosuke basically now being her father/guardian and taught her how to ride a bike.
@Alfredo-Sauce Yes, unfortunately the animation is very poor. It's the same design (and author) as imousae, but it's not even close visually.
May 4, 4:54 AM

Jul 2017
Sara now wanting to learn how to ride a bicycle, Sosuke's had the weekend off, so why not?

Livia taking a bath, only to meet Asumi Yumisatsu a.k.a Puriketsu, a runaway, both are in the same predicament, only except that the latter is in a music band and wanting to go pro, but needs money to do so. The only good thing is that they got a good reset after a good bath, that's what matters. But her band members wanting to quit since they're not raking in the audience retention, Puriketsu doesn't really have a choice.

Sara having breakfast with Sosuke, and being invited to karaoke, her performance...is rather ludicrous, but entertaining. Puriketsu has the ability to go pro with her talents alone. But Livia having to be found by the same bar manager finding her as a homeless and warranting her with another job to just purchase Gundam "dolls", even a pop quiz like that earns her 3000 yen, what fat hope for the job to ever make its promise through resellers. It's just another way of earning black money through reselling merch, and there's no end to it.

Make sure you learn your lessons, Livia.
May 4, 6:04 AM

Mar 2024
Finally, the main waifu of the series - Livia. The best character imo. I wonder if she will join the band in the next episode? Im looking forward to it.
May 4, 7:34 AM
Apr 2023
It's funny that Livia gets reeled into shady rackets, well to be fair she simply just didn't know.
She basically became a scalper in this episode. I've seen some scalpers of Premium Bandai plamo kits also use bots in online shopping platforms to perform macros doing add to cart -> Checkout when sales for limited kits opens, and they usually buy it all off in just seconds, making things suck for other real human buyers.
May 4, 8:00 AM
Jul 2020
Igualmente bom aos demais
May 4, 5:21 PM

Sep 2023
Really good episode. The salad song was pretty funny! Livia is so damn clueless, this time, she is getting roped in a scalping business xD
May 4, 6:46 PM
Apr 2024
Unrelated to the episode, but I guess the pedo creep that shipped Sara and Sousuke deleted their thread lmao. Hopefully they're getting help.
Marinate1016 said:
May 5, 11:28 AM
Nov 2022
I love this anime, I love that it combines serious aspects with a bit of comedy and innocence, this is a true slice of life 🚬.

#DeathToHoarders
May 6, 12:09 AM
Jan 2021
I’m loving this anime. Between Livia and her odd jobs, and Sara and Sosuke father and daughter relationship.

LIVIA BEST GIRL
May 8, 10:36 PM

Feb 2016
Multiples stories, a lots of laughs.
May 9, 3:16 AM

Mar 2008
I wonder if Livia will become a drug mule or something at some point.
May 12, 2:07 PM

Nov 2016
I still can't with the alias Puriketsu and the fact that Livia's clueless self goes along with every shady job xD

Sara's while singing like a fart had still a blast

P.S. Need to visit a sauna with a TV screen(even tho it defeats the purpose of relaxing)

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 14, 1:25 AM

Nov 2021
MaouHero said:
@Alfredo-Sauce Yes, unfortunately the animation is very poor. It's the same design (and author) as imousae, but it's not even close visually.

The anime from where the other silver haired girl was quite entertaining tbh.Watched it a couple of years ago and then read a summary about what happens after the anime.
May 16, 9:12 PM
Apr 2023
Damn, I feel bad they were giving Livia that much aggro at the end when she's homeless and living under a bridge, and just buying some figurines or whatever to be slightly better off 😬
May 22, 11:29 PM

Jul 2020
meh reselling is a legitimate business, get over yourselves
May 25, 5:54 AM

Nov 2013
This was a funny episode.
Cabbage/lettuce song was hilarious, along with expressions.

And then that "now, kindly disembowel yourself" line dropped.

P.S F*** hoarders/resellers!
Yesterday, 8:32 PM
Nov 2020
I wonder if Priketsu really did dirty things because she's been there for a long time lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30

28 by stevejawbs »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23

37 by Mikarin_Enjoyer »»
May 28, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9

39 by hich4n_ »»
May 26, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16

54 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
May 25, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25

40 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
May 25, 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.