Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 6, 2022 4:37 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, not only is the city in trouble but Kousetsu is part of the problem now too. Or is she? Honestly, this episode felt mixed to me with the pacing.

The interesting thing is that she did play her role as a spy and also Kido's daughter. I bet she'll also have an important role in the final few episodes.
Stark700Dec 6, 2022 4:44 AM
Dec 6, 2022 5:18 AM

Jul 2015
Turns out Tsuda's Character is behind everything bad that happened, including Kishimaru's murder, he wants to end all ninjas and overall he is cartoonishly evil. I wouldn't think too deeply about it because it was expectable.

Kousetsu's story was finally revealed. She was unknowingly a spy sent by Koga. As we all expected, she wasn't the one who actually struck Fumiko.
There still are slight chances, that Fumiko is actually alive and fake her death for the sake of Ittoki's character development, so he would prove his worth as leader.
I personally suspect Glasses Lady to be the traitor. She has a reason to betray because of her comatose husband.
PiromyslDec 6, 2022 10:46 PM

Dec 6, 2022 5:37 AM

Oct 2017
Kousetsu didn't kill Yumika and nor did Iga kill Kouga head as expected. Kido's behind it all. Kousetsu reveal was okay. Anyway hope they can resolve the issue fast.
Dec 6, 2022 7:08 AM

Jan 2015
This ep is so painful to watch. Koesetsu knowing the truth, Yumika funeral, Ryouko dad, even Kirei getting attacked
vienarrDec 6, 2022 7:19 AM
Dec 6, 2022 7:28 AM

Jun 2016
atleast we can saw kousetsu without mask !!
Dec 6, 2022 7:53 AM
Sep 2021
Nice, the story's ending is really building up well, how will ittoki respond to Koga's attack??
I give it 7/10.
Dec 6, 2022 8:14 AM
Sep 2015
I'm a little bit disappoint that I won't get to see the school part anymore.

I'm worrying if we can remove microchip from Kousetsu 'safely'?
Dec 6, 2022 8:51 AM

Jul 2021
so it's confirmed that kousetsu didn't kill yumika which means kousetsu is safe now.

i can smell the buddy-ship between ittoki and that red haired dude. red haired dude now has evidence against kidou, maybe he will change sides now (hopefully).

i'm still hoping that ittoki uses the secret ninja core and beats their koga asses otherwise ittoki will just remain a mostly useless and un-OP MC.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 6, 2022 9:02 AM

Mar 2015
The father was hiding the super all important evidence for what!?

Kirei doesn't seem to be the traitor anymore, who could it be? That old lady was kinda sus.
Dec 6, 2022 9:11 AM

Jul 2010
Watching every week hoping it would get better, now only two episodes left, story is barely scratched and they will probably rush it and that is it.
On Crunchy people often mention manga in comments and here Mal says it has no source, so anyone knows what's the real truth?
Dec 6, 2022 9:18 AM
Jan 2014
please give me those 20 minutes of my life back
Dec 6, 2022 10:49 AM

May 2019
Piromysl said:
Turns out Tsuda's Character is behind everything bad that happened, including Kishimaru's murder, he wants to end all ninjas and overall he is cartoonishly evil. I wouldn't think too deeply about it.

Kousetsu's story was finally revealed. She was unknowingly a spy sent by Koga. As we all expected, she wasn't the one who actually struck Fumiko.
There still are slight chances, that Fumiko is actually alive and fake her death for the sake of Ittoki's character development, so he would prove his worth as leader.

Great call from last week's episode regarding Kousetsu not being the killer. I hope you're right about the mom being alive but I do have some doubts. It was a little hard watching this episode with having the mom's funeral and Kousetsu wanting to kill herself and taking full responsibility.

I do wonder if both Suzaku (red haired guy whose father got murdered) and Kirei will turn on Koga but I still think that Kirei will have to face a reckoning from being a traitor even though she's also going through betrayal herself. This anime has improved from the beginning and it's a shame it took a while to get better as there's only 2 episodes left and it could've been more popular.
Dec 6, 2022 10:55 AM

Feb 2019
Damn man I’m still sick they got rid of yumika like that. I wasn’t expecting this show to go in that direction. Seeing Kousetsu cut up like that about killing the chief was also tuff. Seems so cruel to have her kill the person she’s spent her whole life protecting.

Kidou having killed their chief and using it as justification for war was the least surprising thing ever lmao.

Only took 10 episodes and his mother’s death but ittoki has finally come into his own and is going to be his own person.
Dec 6, 2022 11:52 AM
Mar 2021
what an episode so full of raw emotions.
Dec 6, 2022 12:49 PM
Jan 2018
Ittoki now the chief of Iga, i can see some charecter development for Ittoki and Suzaku as they both lost a parent to the circumstances, can't wait to see where the story is heading !!
Dec 6, 2022 1:12 PM

Sep 2018
I'm just really sour on Ittoki and his whole vibe. Doesn't help that he looks like the default setting character of every bland seasonal. Just the most forgetful face ever.
Dec 6, 2022 2:49 PM

Nov 2012
This ep was sad but with interesting revelations.
I bet Raiha is the traitor, but maybe there's someone else.
Also I could see Ittoki leaving Kousetsu as the new clan leader as her "punishment" or just to stay with him (I believe at the end all the ninja world will disappear).

My Candies:

Dec 6, 2022 5:14 PM

Dec 2013
GakutoDeathGlare said:
I'm just really sour on Ittoki and his whole vibe. Doesn't help that he looks like the default setting character of every bland seasonal. Just the most forgetful face ever.

This is where I'm at with his character.

A lot of interesting ideas with this series, but completely let down/held back by the protagonist. I feel that the overarching Koga plot, Tokisada, and Itotoki's mother have been what held this series together for me, and sadly 2 of those things are gone now with the death of Ittoki's mother, and the death of the Koga plot in favor of whatever this cartoonishly evil sickly man is trying to accomplish now.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Dec 6, 2022 5:30 PM

Apr 2015
Who didn't see Kidou being the mastermind to the Kouga head's murder? It was pretty predictable by this point.

Also, agreed that the main character is nothing to write home about, but it's really the other characters I stayed for.
Dec 6, 2022 5:41 PM

Nov 2011
Raiha is the traitor. Been saying it the past few weeks. And honestly Kirei shouldn't be off the list either. She's a RAT as well.

Though she'll most likely be forgiven.

I hate how Suzaku will end up surviving. I just laughed when he showed up to the Funeral and called Ittoki a Coward lol.

Kousetsu no mask again though. *thumbs up*
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 6, 2022 5:44 PM

Oct 2019
daamn, things heatin up noww
Dec 6, 2022 8:13 PM
Jan 2022
...and Suzaku remains a colossal waste of oxygen. kid has had way too many chances to be a decent human and taken none of them
Dec 6, 2022 8:41 PM

Mar 2007
Hi Drama! Kouga has made their move. Koutetsu is brainwashed / controlled. Who is the real Iga traitor? Is it a man, or a woman?
Dec 6, 2022 8:43 PM

Feb 2021
So Kidou is Kousetsu's father, and Kidou's plan is to kill all ninjas.

Things sure have taken a turn.
Dec 6, 2022 10:03 PM

Aug 2017
Well damn.

Who knew that Kousetsu was the daughter of head honcho scumbag Kidou. It's kinda messed up how Koga clan would resort to using dirty tactics. Implanting micro chips into the brain and brainwash them.

Kousetsu did nothing wrong. She was used. Free my womans.

Dec 7, 2022 12:15 AM

May 2016
As this type of archetype of the protagonist annoys me, it looks so fake, nobody and I repeat nobody takes the fact that your mother is murdered in front of your eyes so calmly, to top it off everyone sees her idiot face, Kirei did rich asshole and now they betray him, name, the white-haired woman turned out to be the daughter of the rival clan and killed the mother for a mental control, and the heir son of the rival clan has the tremendous webotes of going to the funeral of the mother of the nose, how barbaric that disrespect, it would have even occurred to me to send the white-haired woman on a suicide mission to see if she died, the protagonist would need to discover that the traitor was the blonde and she would go directly to the gallows, and as for the heir son, Well, I'm telling you, I'm literally going to slaughter your clan at the expense of mine, but once it's all over... let's settle the score, take your uncle's place and pretend nothing happened, only if you let me chief of your uncle and the high command of your clan and we are tied s.

but the man must follow the path of good because he is good, but he hears, there is no need to be good either, confusing the imbecility, frustrating that he cannot impose himself in front of his family and they pressure him making him appear weak.

In short, ask the best ninja in your clan to train you for a while so that you are very strong and speak to the war, that would give this anime a better development.
Dec 7, 2022 1:14 AM
Sep 2019
Still think that old man and the lady who we always see are involved with this
Dec 7, 2022 6:16 AM

Aug 2017
man, i'm watching this anime from episode 1 to this.

It's really awesome! Don't know why this has bad rating. when i read the review it's just doesn't make any sense. It feels like people want edgy or badass mc in this story ?
Dec 7, 2022 6:27 AM

Jul 2017
With Ittoki's mom Yumika unceremoniously dying at the hands of Kousetsu, given her stature, it's clear as molasses that she wasn't the one who instigated the attack, but definitely someone behind the scenes.

Given the Koga clan and Kidou's perchance at domination, Ban's unrelenting waver to kill off the Iga clan at all costs, he would seem like a perfect fit for Kidou's vision, but the way that things are, it's one foot off and one foot on the pedal. Ittoki really has no choice but to make decisions on the fly, especially with Kousetsu being the traitor to the common folk and is something that Shione flagged up to Tokisada.

This is further evidence that the first girl Ittoki saw (Satomi Tsubaki) was part of the Koga through the cahoot relationship between the NSC's head Karajishi and Kidou, all children from mistresses implanted with a microchip for mind control and brainwashing. And Kousetsu's past is tragic, being the child of a dead mistress with Kidou and taken in by Yumika at the behest of Tokisada, who've seen her grow up.

As expected, both Ryoko and Kirei's parents paid the price for even showing up at the Koga meeting, and got their just desserts being friend nor foe. This is true even for Ban who lost his own father in the process, only to find a hidden SD card hiding all of the conversation between his father and Kidou, with the aim for world domination.

One letter of a declaration of war, and Ittoki still is at the point of thinking what's good for everyone. Like seriously, what can you come up with now?

This story went full speed ahead, forgetting to tell a story, and is only aiming for the finish line now. Just let this horrible show end soon...
Dec 7, 2022 8:39 AM

Feb 2018
Seems like they managed to fit quite a lot into just one episode.
Wondering what Ittoki is going to do to counter the upcoming attack.
Dec 8, 2022 5:01 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Oh okay. The pacing was a bit fast i think. Very sad episode, now we are going for the last 2 episodes. I'm worried that they rush it.
5/10 for now.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 8, 2022 7:20 AM
Dec 2022
what a such dumb MC, this anime is not reccomended
Dec 8, 2022 2:05 PM

Jun 2015
Squuuepis are flying! Honestly, on 32g sdis card they could of at least captured a better image. But the story rules all, and the great squeepig demands story, and so we continue unto the penultimate eps! I just hope they dont tease the ultimate core and it not being used and then there is no 2nd series!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 8, 2022 6:44 PM
Aug 2022
At first I thought it isn't that great but from ep 9 it's getting better
Dec 10, 2022 10:03 AM
Sep 2021
it's getting interesting, I see reviews and comments complaining about the slow pace of the story but I like the build up, also why does everyone expect ittoki to be this badass ninja right away??? he didn't even know he was one in the first place??? PEOPLE NEED TO GIVE TIME AND CHANCE FOR A CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

I have high hopes for Ittoki but I'm basically rooting for Kousetso and some other secondary characters, we need some redemption arc for a lot of them! Can't wait to see more from this animé
Dec 10, 2022 10:31 PM
Oct 2019
Why the best girl have to die 😭

Kousetsu reveal, Kidou daughter? 😱

We need Uncle Tokisada to assassinate Kidou asap.
Dec 10, 2022 10:52 PM

Oct 2008
Kousetsu much better if she didn't have that face mask covering her mouth!
4/5.

Dec 10, 2022 11:56 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kidou is truly being twisted af. After the attack against all the village, you all can just be united your whole ass already smh. So theres another traitor still hide inside Iga, and Kousetsu was Kidou child. Damn, what a sudden unexpected revelation ngl. Interesting to see how Ittoki plan work. Is he gonna use Iga secret ninja core and do the countermeasure attack against Kidou suppressing matters? Let's hope its not something so lame too. Really looking forward to see the next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 11, 2022 7:14 AM

Jul 2012
Aaaand Kido was behind Kishinmaru's death the whoooole tiiiime, who would haaave thooooought???
I cant believe even I saw that coming from like ep. 1

Also Suzaku waltzing his way into Yumika's funeral??? WTF? You're at war with the Koga and you just let in one of his members to be alone with your inexperienced leader right after they killed your former one? (Even if Tokisada was there watching, it's an useless risk). This is ridiculous lmao
Dec 18, 2022 3:08 PM

Jan 2018
AnimeSrk said:
Nice, the story's ending is really building up well, how will ittoki respond to Koga's attack??
I give it 7/10.
Figure out on the next episode of dragon ball z! LOL
Dec 21, 2022 11:24 AM
Oct 2015
TO EMO FOR ME.................................
Dec 21, 2022 12:32 PM
Jan 2017
Well, this show has my attention now. Better late than never, I guess. As the show races towards the endgame, Ittoki is forced to shoulder the burden of leadership and do whatever he can in order to protect the people he cares about.

I'm glad that Ittoki is finally taking steps towards becoming the leader his village needs him to be. I just wish his development wasn't such a slow burn. I can only hope this show reaches a satisfying conclusion.
Dec 21, 2022 7:47 PM
Jan 2017
A lot of drama going on yet I'm struggling to care. Only stuck around this long as I was late to the other shows that's about to end this season. Going back and fourth to drop it or finish it as I came this far.
Dec 23, 2022 2:02 PM
Dec 2022
Kuro_Yuuki said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

This is where I'm at with his character.

A lot of interesting ideas with this series, but completely let down/held back by the protagonist. I feel that the overarching Koga plot, Tokisada, and Itotoki's mother have been what held this series together for me, and sadly 2 of those things are gone now with the death of Ittoki's mother, and the death of the Koga plot in favor of whatever this cartoonishly evil sickly man is trying to accomplish now.

I don't see the rationale that Ittoki is holding the series back.
The writing in general for the series is just bad, he's only a symptom of it, but even without him this would still be a poorly written series with shallow world building.
Dec 24, 2022 2:58 AM

Jul 2015
I guess stupidity runs in Suzuka's bloodline, seeing how his dad hid the crucial evidence that Kido was the one to actually murder the previous Koga heir for whatever reason.

Dec 25, 2022 2:59 PM
Feb 2021
He has the most important proof so I hope he will make the best choice and denounce him
Jan 9, 2023 12:59 AM

Feb 2021
It was a misunderstanding after all this time. The traitor is among themself in Koga.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 22, 2023 6:45 AM

Feb 2012
The illegitimate daughter of Kidou, yeah I kinda see it, so does that also makes Kousetsu the half-sister of the girl that honey trapped Ittoki and got her kill switch activated in jail?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Aug 16, 2023 7:50 AM
Aug 2023
Majestic episode. It was beautiful.
Aug 19, 2023 8:16 AM

Mar 2016
I love that its's getting better
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2022

122 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 12:50 PM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2022

59 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 12:10 PM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2022

82 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:34 AM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2022

48 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:01 AM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2022

54 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.