Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 11 Discussion

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2021 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Man, I think Ares can be a bit creepy sometimes....especailly in this episode.

And as usual, we also got Ruti taking care of business as usual in her most direct way. Honestly, this episode felt a bit strange with events coming together. Ruti needs better self control and mental discipline.
Dec 15, 2021 6:25 AM

Apr 2014
Creepy Ares was pathetic, full of envy and selfishness. He can't blame anyone because he chose to be like this by himself.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 15, 2021 6:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Too bad Ruti didn't kill Ares for good, now he'll be back...
Dec 15, 2021 7:27 AM
Aug 2021
Overall the episode is good. Is it just me or Ares really annoying. I hope we get to see him fail once and for all and see Ruti, Gideon and Rit live a happy life by the end of the season.
Dec 15, 2021 7:36 AM
Feb 2021
Wasn't so lovey dovey episode .. but still kinda liked it
Dec 15, 2021 7:59 AM
May 2009
Holy hell someone lost his mind here and when someone is like that they become dangerous.
Dec 15, 2021 8:30 AM
Jul 2021
Lmao I love Tivy, also I can't remember his name but the big guy who's missing a hand is hilarious. I seriously wish those two would stay around un future seasons to come. And I hate hate hate Ares soo much.
Dec 15, 2021 8:53 AM

Jul 2017
With Tisse comes better understanding of Ruti's condition being bound by the Devil's Blessing from Godwin's help, but frankly this situation has already blown out of proportion. Still though, Red is thoroughly understanding, and that's what matters.

Ares, oh Ares, you're such a growing psychological freak that everyone starts noticing your disheveledness. Welp, and truth be told, Ares is already beyond the point of no return. Danan leading him along unequivocally is just a treat to watch lols.

On the other hand, Danan manages to find Gideon, and like the others, criticizes him for fleeing the Hero's Party, but has no choice but to accept his decision to leave out of his own free will. And the more time spent outside, that's where Red's Guide Blessing really comes into play...to lead him to Godwin and Ruti's lair to help suppress the latter's original Hero Blessing through medicine.

I kinda really like Ruti when she's being vulnerable to Red though, the little sister Hero definitely needs a lot of saving, now that the disparity of her Blessings is laid bare on the table.

Don't ever anger the Imouto when the Onii-chan is involved. What a dolt that Ares is, that things are getting more serious now.
Dec 15, 2021 9:39 AM

Jun 2021
Frickin' Ares has completely gone off the deep end now. Man, it was really devastating to see their bed and apothecary get destroyed. The bed especially has a lot of symbolism for their relationship and way of life. Of course, I'm sure the townsfolk will chip in later and replace everything, or something like that.

It was nice to see Rit learn a lesson about hiding "Danan" from Red. I feel like their relationship grew and strengthened just a bit there.

Also, since Gideon can apparently run as fast as a drake, I guess Rit can choose not to rent one in the future and just ride Red instead.
Dec 15, 2021 9:42 AM

Mar 2013
Ares was like a zombie lol but to think he has a useful skill to identify like the true nature of the one he is currently conversing but earlier he didn't even recognized the Fake Danan as fake, Ares' Divine Blessing is actually kinda good but his personality is still a turn off.

Seeing him getting rejected by the Ruti a bunch of times is really fascinating, he still haven't given up on his selfish dreams. I can't bear watching him.

This Shishandan fellow is also a fascinating character, what is his motives (probably that first hero item) but his goal is still a mystery.

Can't wait for the final episode!

P.S. The animation for this episode seem/s to be lackluster especially the cute Ruti moments but I still enjoyed this episode nonetheless.
CrazyButNot4UDec 15, 2021 9:46 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 15, 2021 10:23 AM
Jul 2021
Great episode, I wish Ruti killed Ares and got him out the way though. 2 more episodes left, I'm not sure what to expect!
Dec 15, 2021 11:07 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Even without Red being there its lucky that Tiesse was there to watch over Ruti. Given her strength if Ruti gets addicted to the drug she'll be difficult to stop. Took a while but Danan finally found Red. Hypothetically even if Ares defeats Red Rit will still beat him to a pulp. So the Danan that we saw back then was actually a demon in disguise huh. Though Ruti is the hero she's also Red's beloved sister there's no way Red will not try to find a way to release her from the calling. Ares attacking Red in front of Ruti though was a bad mistake. Seriously that guy's ego has made him an idiot. Still his one sided obsession is what makes him dangerous. While Ruti has resolved to follow her own path i fear that Ares and the demon will not make it easy for her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2021 11:24 AM

Apr 2018
i was a little worried tisse could be killed on this episode because of letting others know ruti's secret, glad to see that ended well.

its nice how this anime has so many wholesome scenes, most of the characters are well developed through the story
Dec 15, 2021 11:57 AM

May 2021
Great episode! I feel happy that Ruti can now live her life as she wishes but more trouble seems to be coming their way with Ares probably going to start trying to look for the relic of the first hero in hopes it'll persuade Ruti to be the hero again...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 15, 2021 12:08 PM

May 2020
Ares, just why you still here. Always making a fool out of yourself in front of Ruti, don't you get sick and tired of it?? Do a favor to yourself and leave, and also do something about your face.
Dec 15, 2021 12:19 PM

Jan 2009
I really don't think I could care about the heroes story/party any less. Seems so over the place, nothing really has been set up or left established. Oh well..
Dec 15, 2021 12:38 PM

Feb 2014
Did the producer put this ep on 1.25x speed lol

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Dec 15, 2021 12:43 PM

Jul 2015
was strange for Theodora to camouflage from Gideon..
maybe She plans to make babies with the Champion blessing dude..

Will not lie.. Only Ares wants to defeat the Demon Lord LMAO.. every other party member of the Hero and the hero herself just wants to have a laid back life.. Humanity is doomed..

Ruti became pretty humane in this episode.. she was showing quite a lot of emotions..
a bit fast paced but not a bad episode through and through..
Dec 15, 2021 1:21 PM

May 2018
whoa, so assassin girl decided to spill the beans to both Red and Rit.
Dec 15, 2021 1:33 PM

Jul 2017
bruh Ares looking more like the demon lord himself lmao, man looks like he snorted some good shit

but damn how shit must that party adventuring life be if all it took was Gideon to leave for pretty much everyone to be like fuk this shit
Dec 15, 2021 3:35 PM

Jun 2021
Aw i really love Ruti so much! .

She deserves to be happy being herself and not the heroine :) .

I need a Season 2 for this anime please, i love it and Rit, Ruti and Red are SO GOOD.
Dec 15, 2021 4:14 PM
Nov 2021
If i need to be honest, i felt like this episode had some dialogue rushing, almost like no time to breath for the characters compared to other episodes. Idk if anyone else thinks like that.
Dec 15, 2021 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
Ruti is quite famous for even one person to go after her in a psychopathic way, but I also found this man's actions very forced.

It seems like finally the plot is getting more interesting and I want to see more of it.
Dec 15, 2021 5:33 PM

Sep 2020
This was a rather fast paced episode (but not as fast as Red and Danan running in the plains) but pretty good overall.
Dec 15, 2021 7:55 PM
Mar 2008
Whelp, those sci-fi looking ruins likely means this world is one of two things:
a) post-apocalyptical sci-fi
b) a game / simulation (possibly abandoned but with the servers left running)

B is the easiest because then the blessings are likely classes in the character's code.
A is a little more open to interpretation. Blessings could be a genetic modification?

On further thought I guess you could have the third option of it being both! A post-apocalyptic sci-fi where people have put themselves in a simulation to survive but forgotten their origin :3
Dec 15, 2021 7:57 PM
Mar 2021
a crazy amount of tablesetting had to happen in these episodes, they probably could've spread this out a bit more if they'd paced the whole season a bit better, but as it is this episode had to be severely load-bearing.

also, uh, the "elven ruin" is some kind of lab where the Hero Blessing might have been created???? is that what's going on here? I mean, the airship was already a clue that there's higher technology in this setting than was readily apparent, but the design of the ruins is downright science fiction stuff. I really did not actually expect the series to get into Deep Lore like this.

anyway, pacing issues aside, everything's getting real exciting, and Red's conversation with Ruti was so heartwarming. I think it's all leading to a twist about the nature of Blessings, considering everything to this point.

this series has had some...issues, but it's really pulled together in the back stretch, and at the very least the character writing has been on point.
Dec 15, 2021 8:46 PM

Oct 2016
I love the lovey dovey episodes more, but in terms of plot, I think this was the best episode so far.

Ey yo, not the fucking bed you asshole. Ares really knows how to piss us off doesn't he. He ain't dead yet, but I am sure he'll get what's coming to him eventually.

Good to see the real Danan wasn't killed, lost an arm though. Well that explains why Shisandan is prominent in the OP, I thought it was weird for him to be there, since he was clapped pretty fast in the earlier episodes.

What's with Elves and advanced technology in shows lmao. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Dec 16, 2021 10:36 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
They are cramming 4 light novels into 13 episodes. Doesn't look good as far as I can see. Skips very much.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Dec 17, 2021 5:32 AM
Jul 2021
Mage guy is nearly a moustache-twirling cartoon villain at this point. I know nuance isn’t among this genre’s strong points but still the human antagonists in this show have been disappointingly shallow so far.

Aside from that, a decent world-building and finale setup episode.
Dec 17, 2021 10:30 AM

May 2018
Ares has definitely seen better days lol
Dec 17, 2021 11:30 AM

Dec 2010
This EP was everywhere, and honestly feels rushed.

The high points was there is no drama for drama sake - Tisse & Ruti being upfront about the Demon Drug & busting Godwin out of jail, seeing Gideon finally meet up with the real Danan and seeing the downfall of Ares who's being played like a fiddle, and if I were to guess, play the final boss of this season finale.

The pacing however is WAY too fast. This should have been at least a 2 episode affair and feels all over the place.
Dec 17, 2021 11:58 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I was a bit late to it, but great episode, I’m sad there were very few wholesome bits this episode, but since we’re nearing the end it makes sense. Ares was also a true asshole in this one, before he was just a loser but now he’s too far gone. And one thing I want to point out is that those “ancient eleven ruins” look really futuristic lol, there’s definitely lore here which I’m not sure we’ll get to hear much about before this ends. And now there’s a shapeshifting demon running around, that’s fun.
Dec 18, 2021 8:11 AM

Aug 2021
I swear Ruti can't get a break from Ares. He's so annoying and is so bad at taking hints.
Dec 19, 2021 10:42 AM

Dec 2014
my god Ares is such a shit bag, twice now you've spared him Ruti, the next time i hope you kill him
Dec 19, 2021 1:59 PM

Oct 2017
First the airship, now these futuristic ruins...

Is this a Final Fantasy game adaptation, lol !?
Dec 21, 2021 2:21 PM
Mar 2021
Gotta admit, this episode felt kinda flat :/ genuinely liked when it was just them two and the whole blessing thing was really interesting at first i think they're just dragging it a bit to far.. i honestly see this as a 1 season anime cause after that it'll just lose the charm it had.

Overall this ep was a 6.5/10
Dec 22, 2021 7:05 AM
May 2016
That was pretty confusing, I really don't understand everyone's motivations or how their blessings compel them to do what they do.
Also how did Uge-Uge-san survive getting squished?
Dec 22, 2021 5:07 PM

Nov 2012
Im glad Red knows now about the Ruti x drugs stuff.

Then Red discovers the Rit x Shisandan interaction, then the lame Ares condition, with the rush at 100%, this kinda had potential but it is what it is.

My Candies:

Dec 23, 2021 3:38 PM
Feb 2021
burntlettuce said:
I really don't think I could care about the heroes story/party any less. Seems so over the place, nothing really has been set up or left established. Oh well..

Yep. Let's get back to Red and Rit.
Dec 28, 2021 7:59 PM

Jul 2019
Things are getting real interesting now. Ares is so keen to make the hero his in order for her to save the world, it is kinda insane how he still keeps going but that is the kinda dude he seems like so I can't say that is bad on his part tbh.

Anyway, getting more info on this drug info and whatnot, it is kinda strange to hear about this nameless blessing but we all know it will play a role for sure, maybe it is tied to the relic.
Jan 2, 2022 1:58 PM

Feb 2012
Ares can't find Gideon, duped by fake Danan and donuted by Ruti yet again lmao

Retribution for his creepy behaviour towards her.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jan 17, 2022 4:51 PM

Nov 2014
The Climax is getting close, all the character already meet each other(direct/indirectly)
Ares getting creepier more than ever. He already like worshipping the hero too much.

The real Danan finally met Red, while at the same time being observed by Theodora and Albert.

Everyone went to Ancient Elves Ruin to meet and consult with Godwin about the demon drugs while Ares, Shinsandan, Theodora, and Albert went there too. Meanwhile Danan following behind.

Finally another Reunion again between Red and Ares, Ares made Ruti mad attacking her brother and get another stab LOL, luckily she kind enough not to hit his vital. after being left by them he greeted and asked to work together by Shinsandan to find the legendary hero sword that can control Ruti again.

Well, I loved to see more RedRit moments tho, but i don't mind since we getting toward final episode. Need something to spicying up toward the Climax of this arc.

2 More to go...let's gooo...
Feb 16, 2022 7:13 AM

Nov 2017
Ares has committed home invasion and vandalism! 😱
Feb 20, 2022 5:45 AM

Apr 2011
Ares got worse as time goes by. Well, it is karma that lead him to his state. Got what he deserved.

Rita should've killed him instead of sparing the douchebag.
MagitoFeb 20, 2022 5:57 AM
Apr 8, 2022 1:12 PM

Jul 2015
Ares really lost his mind ever since Ruti gave him that first minor bruise (which she healed later), not that he was any good before with how he decided to kick Gideon out of the party.

May 12, 2022 2:56 AM

Sep 2012
Ares has lost hes mind completely
Dec 29, 2023 11:35 PM
Jun 2012
Yep this is definitely Tisse's story now.
May 20, 2:55 AM
Dec 2022
Everyone in the Hero Party now in the same town. What will happen next?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2021

153 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 21, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

90 by nashDj23 »»
May 20, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

76 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 20, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

70 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 20, 2:32 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

65 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 20, 2:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.