Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 9 Discussion

Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 1, 2021 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Certain medicines really can work wonders in this show...

This episode still had its charming chemistry between Red and Rit. Not much has changed between their relationship except they are closer than ever. Oh and I do wish to see more of Ruti in this show. She can be adorably cute when she's not destroying others lol
Dec 1, 2021 6:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's a sexy blue water fairy (xD) but that end hmmm... Ruti finally meeting up with Red again
Dec 1, 2021 6:56 AM

Jul 2017
Life is as per usual in the tiny town of Zoltan...except for Tisse Garland of the Assassin's Guild, being an airship pilot for Ruti and transporting a medicine that kinda is a cheat though to weaken one's Blessing in exchange for the user's life to level up fast with a malice. Also, the spider with Tisse is a good pet.

The apothecary of Red and Rit isn't doing so hot in the cold season, and rather than staying in there, going out to do business is more worth. Even more so because they can flirt all they want celebrating the cold with close warmness and the lovable kiss.

Hmm, Ruti in a commoner's suit sure does feel different, but she can't hide her deredere-ness that's unmistakably Ruti. Is Otto trying to be an idiotic troublemaker lols, he earned his just desserts, but it's uncanny how Red and Ruti were so close to meeting one another with Tisse being an in-between communicator.

A fairy dragon, and a legit archfay fairy spirit for Red to heal...and Rit is getting all the jealousy lols for nudeness and back breast-pushing lols. But Ruti doing a prison break to get Godwin out to make some of the Devil's Blessing, the desperation is real.

The thing is that with Tisse's plans, they're really close to meeting each other...and yep they did. How would Ruti fare now that she has seen Red/Gideon? I really wanna know now!
Dec 1, 2021 6:58 AM

Feb 2019
And now to wait a week for Red to see a blue-haired girl tightly hugging Rit :P
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Dec 1, 2021 7:14 AM
Sep 2015
This episode is a little bit slow so I expect the next episode will solve many problems.
Dec 1, 2021 7:24 AM
Oct 2020
I really thought they were going to troll us into the next episode with Gideon and Ruti continuing to miss each other.

But what a happy surprise. They've finally been reunited! That was like the best thing that's happened in this show for me.

Red and Rit are really ridiculous. You're blushing over him looking at you and saying something when last week you were trying to jump his bones. Give me a break. This relationship is all over the damn place. One minute they're like teens on a first date and the next minute, they're like a couple who's been married for 10 years. I just can't take them. The whole relationship is a farce.
Dec 1, 2021 7:34 AM

May 2020
So Ruti finally reunited with her brother. Red and Rit are still being a great couple and they had a really sweet moment in this episode.
Dec 1, 2021 7:43 AM
Oct 2020
Omg Ruti finally gets to smile is so heartwarming. I guess the drug is working but I wonder what that means for the hero blessing.
Dec 1, 2021 7:47 AM

May 2016
Seriously why does it have to be a cliffhanger.
Dec 1, 2021 8:21 AM
Jul 2021
Lmao you guys already kissed and he unbuttoned and grabbed at your boobs and you blush over a hand grab? Come on Rit lol. That was a nice scene, also I'm so glad Gideon/Red met his sister and they didn't drag it out for awhile. Although I really don't want them to have to fight each other. I really was hoping for a big team up against something that would push Red and his Onee-chan to the limit, I really want to see how badass he is when he's serious.
Dec 1, 2021 8:30 AM
Feb 2021
Ruti X Gideon waited long for this ....
Dec 1, 2021 8:51 AM
May 2011
I'm glad Ruti and Gideon met pretty quickly, I was afraid they were going to drag out them missing each other for as long as they could lol
Dec 1, 2021 9:49 AM
Mar 2021
Rit & Red were sweet as pie. What a cliffhanger of an episode - For sure; I thought that they'd end the series with that exact scene of Ruti meeting up with Gideon... so I'm really happy with the progression of this anime so far - Overall plotwise - I'm hooked for what happens next, but I don't want anymore more heartbreak for Rit :(
Also, what happened to Albert in this episode? Anyone see his body? I would've thought that Ritu would give him the the 'Hero's Badge' - just to tie everything in a nice bow - But I guess "Devil's blessing" is hellava drug.
Dec 1, 2021 10:38 AM
Mar 2021
The transition of Tisse talking about being an assassin to her "But I guess I'm an airship pilot now" was adorable!
It's kinda bittersweet how Ruti acknowledges how Tisse can remain calm around her. I think it implies she appreciates how there's at least someone who can PRETEND she's a normal person.

Red's line about seeing Rit amid the falling snow, I'll remember that line!
And it doesn't even snow where I'm from!

About Ruti and Red reuniting... It just didn't feel right, I'm suspicious if it's actually real.
Dec 1, 2021 10:45 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Rit and Red are too cute together xD. Ruti and Red have finally met!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 1, 2021 11:16 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Tiesse went from a feared assassin to a airship pilot in a manner of days. Treating Ruti as a normal adventurer though was one hell of a trial though. The snow though sure served to create a pretty sweet moment for Rit and Red though. Though her skill in combat will be unmatched Ruti it seems does have a softer side to her at times but it sure is wrecking havoc with her goal of staying hidden. Red and Tiesse sizing each other up sure was amusing. But to think that Ruti and Red would rencounter each other under such circumstances though. Though i don't imagine Red will be too pleased to see her try to create Devil's blessing that caused so much trouble for his friends in recent events. Overall a decent ep that did well to expand upon both Ruti and Tiesse by taking them away from their central quest and making them more relatable to Red's part of the story. Curious at what will happen next though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2021 11:28 AM

Oct 2015
Ruti the cockblocker has arrived! Wait, I mean the hero...
Dec 1, 2021 12:57 PM

Apr 2012
That scene of Tisse talking about herself about being a badass assassin "I am Tisse Garland, assassin and member of the assassin's Guild." Had a tense introduction with the eerie music and dark undertones suddenly shifting to "But I guess I'm an airship pilot now." with empty wind blowing sound effects was similar to crickets sounds surrounded by a clear sky was spot on editing genius had me laughing.

Ashhk said:
That's a sexy blue water fairy (xD)....
Having sex with her would probably be similar to putting it in a balloon filled with water or just jello.
Janethan23Dec 1, 2021 1:08 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 1, 2021 2:05 PM

Feb 2019
The rit and red moments in this show gets so much of the budget and I love it lol. That kiss in the snow was adorable.

Ruti’s face absolutely lit up when she saw her brother, that was so sweet. I’ve never seen her that emotive before.
Dec 1, 2021 2:27 PM

Mar 2020
Ruri-chan finally reuniting with his onii-chan!!! That was kawaii.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Dec 1, 2021 3:07 PM

Apr 2017
KANLen09 said:
Life is as per usual in the tiny town of Zoltan...except for Tisse Garland of the Assassin's Guild, being an airship pilot for Ruti and transporting a medicine that kinda is a cheat though to weaken one's Blessing in exchange for the user's life to level up fast with a malice. Also, the spider with Tisse is a good pet.

The apothecary of Red and Rit isn't doing so hot in the cold season, and rather than staying in there, going out to do business is more worth. Even more so because they can flirt all they want celebrating the cold with close warmness and the lovable kiss.

Hmm, Ruti in a commoner's suit sure does feel different, but she can't hide her deredere-ness that's unmistakably Ruti. Is Otto trying to be an idiotic troublemaker lols, he earned his just desserts, but it's uncanny how Red and Ruti were so close to meeting one another with Tisse being an in-between communicator.

A fairy dragon, and a legit archfay fairy spirit for Red to heal...and Rit is getting all the jealousy lols for nudeness and back breast-pushing lols. But Ruti doing a prison break to get Godwin out to make some of the Devil's Blessing, the desperation is real.

The thing is that with Tisse's plans, they're really close to meeting each other...and yep they did. How would Ruti fare now that she has seen Red/Gideon? I really wanna know now!

Wow didn't expect to find a person that loves anime as much as I do.
Dec 1, 2021 4:04 PM

Jun 2021
This show really knows its bread and butter, and I love that. Sometimes some details are skipped over or the action scenes are neglected, but when it comes to the romance scenes and the heartwarming scenes, nothing is left out and everything is beautifully animated.

I'm really glad we actually got to see Red and Ruti reunite, Ruti has been hurting for too long. The joy in her eyes was so adorable.
Dec 1, 2021 4:39 PM
Jul 2018
Red meets Ruti in the episode it seems these two haven't seen each other for a long time.
Dec 1, 2021 4:45 PM
Apr 2020
Ruti and Red/Gideon's reunion wonderfully animated.. it's gave me goosebumps, really.. I don't expect got such feeling
Dec 1, 2021 4:46 PM

Aug 2020
letsgooo I was gonna say that they're so close yet so far but Ruti finally saw Red! Reunion next ep, I hope its a laid-back one.

» [The World's Continuation怐äø–ē•Œć®ć¤ć„恍怑- UTA/Ado ā™Ŗ] «
0:00 怇ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ 4:55
ā†ŗ |ā— II ā–·| ā™”

āœ¦ Come and Join us! āœ¦
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary āœæ
āœæ DeaD Blossoms āœæ
Dec 1, 2021 4:47 PM

Sep 2020
Tisse's and Ruti's little slapstick adventure was funny but I'm not really sure about what the couple is trying to achieve with this mission.
Belial's death and Albert's disappearance are also puzzling.
Dec 1, 2021 5:02 PM

Jan 2021
A really solid episode that lives up to that slow life name. We got some cute humor with Ruti plus spider girl. The best couple Red and Rit kiss and its super adorable. Finally we get a reunion between Red and Ruti. Can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 1, 2021 6:18 PM

Jun 2021
The best couple ever are Rit and Red <3

Now we will see what happens with Ruti and her brother Red, they are cute too

I think Red will tell his sister that he is going to marry Rit
Dec 1, 2021 6:20 PM
Mar 2021
Red was a smooth operator in the first half. The hero in the second half was lol.
Dec 1, 2021 8:31 PM

Jan 2021
That Oni-chan at the end lol.
Dec 1, 2021 8:39 PM

Sep 2020
Nice episode but sad they waited until last second to get the reunion to happen and I don't wanna wait a week.
_Seany_Dec 1, 2021 8:43 PM
Dec 1, 2021 8:42 PM

Jun 2021
I'm so glad they didn't blue-ball us by having the siblings just narrowly avoid missing each other. I've been waiting for a confrontation for weeks now.
Dec 1, 2021 8:44 PM

Sep 2020
Gwenpool said:
I'm so glad they didn't blue-ball us by having the siblings just narrowly avoid missing each other. I've been waiting for a confrontation for weeks now.

Same like I have been wanting the confrontation to happen like the past 3 or 4 episodes but it doesn't happen šŸ˜­
Dec 1, 2021 9:10 PM
Mar 2019
It's feel different from previous episodes. Like, it's more comedic. Especially on the visual. The phase also much faster then usual. I prefer the usual slow and calm story.
ZackThes_RenityDec 1, 2021 9:28 PM
Dec 1, 2021 9:48 PM

Oct 2016
I don't know what they did this episode, but it was even more charming as usual. Great episode! Really wholesome, except maybe Ruti committing a jailbreak lmao. Episode was kinda comedic too and it was great.

Tisse's super adorable, that transition from cold blooded assassin to airship pilot was fucking hilarious lmao. I mean, Ruti and Tisse this episode was just really funny, they have great character chemistry. Crawly wawly putting back Tisse's soul all the time is hilarious.

Mmm, where's the NSFW tag, holding hands in public, such shamelessness. Kissing is good though. Kidding aside, another week, another episode of me loving Red and Rit more.

"You'd choose a woman over me?"
"Of course, I would."
Damn straight Red, that's why he's our man. Rit before bros.
Water lady though.

I thought, they'd drag out Red and Ruti's reunion, but I am glad we already got it, let's fucking go, that was so sweet. Can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 1, 2021 10:35 PM

Jul 2015
yes! yes! yes! the uniting of the siblings is finally here and gosh! a goddamned cliffhanger!

also.. this was a pretty funny episode.. that loli assassin reactions were pretty hilarious..
Dec 1, 2021 11:05 PM

Apr 2020
damn that tisse's transition was really hilarious...
i am loving red and rit as a couple
Dec 2, 2021 12:26 AM
Nov 2021
I wonder how this will go. Something has got to happen to Ruti from binging on that drug, hero blessing or not. Ig it'll depend on how Ruti tells him she's in town. Feel like it could end up where Red realizes he needs to be there to watch Ruti, although somehow I bet he'll stay at his shop.
Dec 2, 2021 1:09 AM

Apr 2015
I can't get enough of the Red and Rit interactions!!! They are so great together.

When I saw that the hero and the assassin were heading towards Zoltan, I wanted Ruti to reunite with Red. But after I saw them walk into town one after the other, I instantly thought that they were most likely going to pass each other over and over again. Well, until she went to the medicine shop Red owns. Reunited at last!!!!

Now I can't wait to see Rit's reaction! Or her getting jealous..
Dec 2, 2021 2:05 AM
Mar 2021
was there a way better director in charge of this episode in particular? if the whole show had been this quality it would have been really good! not that this show is bad, it's just...mediocre in a pleasant way. but this episode was straight up funny, and the romantic scene was really well directed.

also I'm happy for more Tisse because that also means more Mr. Crawly Wawly, who is the cutest. <3
Dec 2, 2021 5:01 AM
Jun 2017
Finally they have meet each other again. What will happen on the said meeting? im excited about it already
Dec 2, 2021 6:18 AM

Mar 2013
Finally, the anime
but I don't dislike it, only in a positive way. I welcome it with open arms.

One of the things that I was glad to watch in this series was our new cutesy character named Tisse Garland. Her VA/CV did a great job of creating a cute and cuddly voice that would really suit her character. Especially her fast thoughts earlier were adorable as she tries to hide her fear of the hero beside her.

Ares is still a jerk as ever. No comment.

Finally, at the end, Ruti finally reunited with her big brother! I can't wait for the next episode!

P.S. I was giddy as I watch Rit and Red's conversation while in the snow. XD

Violet42 said:
also I'm happy for more Tisse because that also means more Mr. Crawly Wawly, who is the cutest. <3

Agree!
CrazyButNot4UDec 2, 2021 6:47 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 2, 2021 11:21 AM

Nov 2014
With how they were missing eachother I was sure there won't be reunion. I'm happy I was wrong. I think it's first time in this anime I'm looking forward to the next episode so much.

I also started to like Tiesse quite a bit. She was somewhat cute from the beginning, but only now we saw enough of her and heard her inner monologues to the point that I can say for certain that she is a good waifu!

Is it just me or Rit and Red's flirting is inconsistent? After how open they were in previous episode, now they felt kinda awkward?
Dec 3, 2021 9:04 AM

May 2015
They dragged it so much but the suspense was worth it. Glad they met after all and looking forward to seeing the reunion in the next episode.
Dec 3, 2021 2:15 PM

Oct 2017
Best episode so far!
'nuff said!
Dec 3, 2021 2:41 PM

May 2018
Finally the fated reunion is here! Lol Ruti went full dere mode at the end
Dec 3, 2021 7:26 PM
Mar 2012
What happened to Albert & goat?
Weird logic how devil blessing works. If level capped by strongest enemy level, there's no way to raise above that, unless the devil level can transfer back to hero level.
Receptionist barely any screentime is back.
Snow scene beautiful.
'they weren't bad goblins' major doubt.
Tisse & hero lowkey funny. Crawly webbing her soul back lol.
Some pandemic/curse happening across species.
Dec 4, 2021 1:47 PM

Dec 2010
Over this EP is makes me wonder if Tisse is actually that bug and the one that actually speaks instead lol.

Also, emotional & smiling Ruti is hnnnggg...
Still given what she has done (broke into jail & freed a prisoner) to use the drugs that Red clearly frowns upon just so she can subdue her hero blessing, makes me wonder how they'll take it from here.
Dec 5, 2021 2:50 PM

Nov 2019
I have, for the better half of my life, watched this anime for the plot.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Dec 5, 2021 11:57 PM

Aug 2021
Totally unfair cliffhanger but I am so excited for the next ep
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2021

102 by LuciferIAm »»
Apr 18, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2021

149 by Zzz168 »»
Apr 15, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

75 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 8, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 7, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

88 by S-Lumiere »»
Apr 6, 12:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.