Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 16, 2020 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, Iska is the type that is helpful towards those that needs it.

I kinda felt bad for Sisbell since she herself got targeted. I guess no one really is safe in this show, regardless who they are. I find the pacing of this episode strange for this sort of plot to take place this late into the show though. Anyways, there's only one more episode left so I'm kinda curious to see how they'll do the finale.

Dec 16, 2020 7:02 AM

Jan 2014
Ngl that ending fucking spooked me lol. I wasn't expecting it to just like. Come outta no where like a Randy Orton RKO LOL.

Poor Sisbell, seems both her and her sister want the best, but there is of course asshats that have their own agenda.
Dec 16, 2020 7:02 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow the whole Sisbell situation is very tense, I guess that Iska will be able to defeat them and save Sisbell for the last episode
Dec 16, 2020 7:03 AM

Apr 2020
Sisbell invites Iska to become her subordinate, and Sisbell doesn't rust anyone in Nebulis Sovereignty

It seems the Masked Guy heard all the conversations between Iska and Sisbell

Damn, the robot is so big, I wonder what will happen next.
Dec 16, 2020 7:08 AM

Feb 2019
Imoutos are always Best girl btw https://imgur.com/a/LQDFW1I

Great episode. So we’re heading to a three way finale here with the sovereignty, empire and the masked guy’s faction all colliding. Shit’s gonna be hectic. Hopefully I can get into the LNs soon. I don’t think we’ll get a second season unfortunately.
Dec 16, 2020 7:17 AM

Oct 2017
Okay so who's the traitor here? Is it the first princess? She is highly suspicious and so is the masked freak.

Dang that was quite the cliffhanger. Sisbell's in trouble and Iska is there but he doesn't have his swords. What will happen now, can he save her? Guess we'll find out in next episode. Hopefully we won't get a cliffhanger.
Dec 16, 2020 7:19 AM
Oct 2016
Sisbell coming to Iska with a stunning proposition. Looks like another princess wants him to go over to the sovereignty. I'm glad he thought back to when Alice asked the same thing because that's exactly what I thought of in that moment. Iska was given a lot to think about in this episode with Sisbell coming into his room to end last week and now explaining why she's come to him for help. Masked Lord is the traitor of course, dude has been a slime ball since we meet him now his true colors are seen. Iska is gonna have to face this guy for real now, hope that Alice can join him soon for one last team up before the show ends. Maybe even Iska squad can to help with that witch hunting dragon looming machine. That thing is crazy to see jump right in front of Sisbell. We're gonna get a crazy finale to end this.
Dec 16, 2020 7:24 AM

Jul 2017
It's great that Sisbell explained clearly why he invited Iska and how Iska told her his reasoning to deny the invitation.
They do have different ideal goals, but I hope they could maybe find a middle path to work together.
and man Iska vs this Masked guy? I hope he can somehow fight back because he is basically weaponless rn while in vacation.. or maybe they could find a way to flee with Sisbell
Dec 16, 2020 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
Sisbell, the witch that escaped from the Empire's prisons and coincidentally meeting the boy who helped her escape: Iska. What a coincidence (if you can call it that in the 1st place), but to distrust even your own family members, that's gotta be something devious.

The ploy of the Nebulis sisters' retort putting the Sovereignity in danger, and asking the Masked Lord for help, that's serious enough for interal investigations of strife.

Meanwhile, Iska's unit are still in relaxation mode while Mismis could be seen as a target at any moment due to the Astral Crest on her shoulder. I would have lamented Sisbell being aggressive to cover her tracks with Iska, but it's all for a reason to do what they can to join hands and stop the already convoluted situation between both the Empire and Sovereignity. To fight a lost cause, Iska truly is going all the way.

From what I can tell, the Masked Lord is pulling all the strings to cause what is an already worse situation, made even brutal. Politics is politics, and each other's agenda are to each their own, no friends nor enemies.

1 more episode to go, and I already can presume that this will be an open-ending.
Dec 16, 2020 7:45 AM

Apr 2014
Poor Sisbell, everyone wants to capture her.
Both Elletear and that masked guy could be the traitor.
The three ways battle is coming in the finale episode. I think that Alice will come to save Sisbell from that huge robot, and together with Iska, they are the ones who will help Sisbell escape.
何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 16, 2020 7:54 AM

Sep 2019
There is a traitor in Sovereignity who wants the Empire and the Sovereignity to go to war. Sisbell wants Iska’s help to prevent that from happening.

The Empire has started the witch hunt but Iska’ll probably save the sisters from that thing. They’re lucky that they have a main character who always pulls through the most diffucult situations.
Dec 16, 2020 8:55 AM

Apr 2020
It's looking like this will cover to the end of the 4th volume of the light novel although I haven't read it yet. When I started watching this, I thought we were going to get a nice love story between a powerful mage princess and master swordsman. Sadly, I feel like this is shifting towards a harem type show where all the sisters will end up struggling for his attention.
Dec 16, 2020 9:10 AM

Aug 2013
Sisbell is in trouble with that huge ass robot monster making its appearance. Iska is without his swords so I wonder if he will be useful. Probably Jhin will come with his swords, probably.

I don't like that masked bastard and the first princess is suspicious.

Dec 16, 2020 10:07 AM

Apr 2020
So Sisbell is asking Iska for help since she doesn't trust anyone in her own home. Elletear and the Masked Man are really intimidating since they're on the other side of the table. And Alice just arrived in a place where a battle is brewing. There's also that mecha thing called Object (wow creative) and is also out for some witch hunt.

And we were just wanting some vacation fanservice for the whole squad, although Mismis is still in trouble because of her astral crest. There's a lot of plot points, questions and things that still needs to be answered, but folks WE HAVE ONE EPISODE LEFT OF THIS SERIES...oh no.

I don't want it but it seems that next week will be a possible clusteroof in the making. There are still many things that needs to be resolved but I guess they're gonna stop on this arc, too freaking bad. Season 2 chances are pretty slim, which already puts this series in a bit of a bad taste. So I'm just going to atleast prepare for what next week will bring...cause I'm not enjoying this.
Dec 16, 2020 11:59 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now that's quite the unique re encounter between Iska and Sisbell. Its been a whole year since that moment huh. The fact that Sisbell went all the way here to try and recruit Iska to help her though shows just how distrustful she is of the people within the nebulis. Alice's suspicion of Sisbell though lol. Back in the empire though looks like the elder sister is trying to stir things up by framing her sisters. Looks like Iska's plan of avoiding Sisbell by moving hotels backfired on him. The threat as explained by Sisbell though sure is a grave one. But her request to Iska to act as her protector really was compelling. But damm the masked guy and later the beast from the empire sure made a grand entrance in interrupting the talk. Overall an interesting ep that while doing well in expanding upon Sisbell's character also showed well the kind of game that her elder sister is playing behind the scenes. Curious to see how this will end next week. From the looks of it a s2 of this is pretty likely.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2020 12:58 PM

Dec 2014
Sounds like we'll just have a quick conclusion and probably an open ended ending with a sequel basically never happening. Sigh, sucks that most LN adaptation barely get sequels and I liked this show. I barely ever read LN's but maybe I'll give this one more consideration because Alice.

Iska and Sisbell's encounter was nicely setup, I'm glad Iska turned her down and asked her to look for someone closer to her.

That huge monster at the end came out of nowhere, where did they hide something like that? I guess they were on the outskirts anyway so probably not too hard.
Dec 16, 2020 2:15 PM

Apr 2015
Need more Sisbell, she's adorable and her blush was so cute.

Prett dire situation, as troubles comes from all sides. The Empire send a gigantic Mech to hunt witches and the Sovereignity send the masked guy after Sisbell to capture her. I really wonder who the real traitor is.

I am sure Alice will arrive on the scene soon as well, to have a quick final battle for this season. Can't wait to see the sisters' reactions when they both see that they are interested in Iska.
Dec 16, 2020 2:15 PM

Mar 2020
Well next episode will end this show off, wonder how Alice will get involved in this.

Sisbell is now being accused for being a traitor, she's runnin away xD.

Oh look, it's monster with CGI added to it, cool, very cool.

Average episode :/
Dec 16, 2020 2:49 PM

Jun 2017
It's funny they are in a world of magic but their tech is also ridiculous with having a killer mecha dino which can hunt stuff.

Next week is probably some double sister action.
Dec 16, 2020 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
One more episode! I'm wondering how they are going to wrap this up and whether there's a possibility of a season 2 or it's just a season to get people to read the LN. Well anyways pretty good episode, and what the hell was that thing/monster at the end. I'm suspecting that Jhin was a little suspicious about Iska and going to bring him his swords next episode. Also Alice is where Iska is. . . so 1 last Alice and Iska team up!
Dec 16, 2020 4:03 PM

Mar 2012
KANLen09 said:
Sisbell, the witch that escaped from the Empire's prisons and coincidentally meeting the boy who helped her escape: Iska. What a coincidence (if you can call it that in the 1st place), but to distrust even your own family members, that's gotta be something devious.

The ploy of the Nebulis sisters' retort putting the Sovereignity in danger, and asking the Masked Lord for help, that's serious enough for interal investigations of strife.

Meanwhile, Iska's unit are still in relaxation mode while Mismis could be seen as a target at any moment due to the Astral Crest on her shoulder. I would have lamented Sisbell being aggressive to cover her tracks with Iska, but it's all for a reason to do what they can to join hands and stop the already convoluted situation between both the Empire and Sovereignity. To fight a lost cause, Iska truly is going all the way.

From what I can tell, the Masked Lord is pulling all the strings to cause what is an already worse situation, made even brutal. Politics is politics, and each other's agenda are to each their own, no friends nor enemies.

1 more episode to go, and I already can presume that this will be an open-ending.
I haven't read the source content, but the synopsis on the wiki made it seem like this anime is only a prologue, since the main antagonists of it should be revealed in the next episode with the traitor. This show should have a second cour to continue the plot but unfortunately anime-onlies will probably be left with an open ending like you said.
Dec 16, 2020 6:21 PM

Jul 2017
SparkleDuck said:
KANLen09 said:

I haven't read the source content, but the synopsis on the wiki made it seem like this anime is only a prologue, since the main antagonists of it should be revealed in the next episode with the traitor. This show should have a second cour to continue the plot but unfortunately anime-onlies will probably be left with an open ending like you said.
It the usual way of "go read the source material" kind of ending, because yeah, as boring as this is (NGL), I'm caught up with the manga adaptation of the LN, but this is by no means a compelling state for me to read the LN further. It's just too overly cliche.
Dec 16, 2020 6:47 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wow! What a convoluted situations. I am very appreciated with Sisbell determination and guts to met Iska alone. Its really such a bold moves. However, with her current situations, its just gonna messed up so bad with her positions. Especially after those masked lord did a pretty nice move that was too fast than i can expect of him, by granting Elletear's favor like that. Actually, its kinda an advantage for Sisbell with all of her space-time astral spirit ability. However, since she had no trust among the others, even to Alice the only trusty worthy side, everything just became so difficult to be solved at her point of view. Ofc she got trapped there, by a two sides, or even three sides if Iska didn't want to help. However, since Iska was just a simple white knight, he will gladly save Sisbell away from those hunter machine, alongside with masked lord pursuit. What about Alice role? Well, i might be pointing out her contribution at the side track for these arc. But, i still have a feeling, she might changed Sisbell mind with her problem of disbelief. So, it will make everything clear out with such an easiest way.

Okay. I hope its happening. Lets see the next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 16, 2020 7:26 PM

Jul 2017
oh noz, ptsd inducing dragon has entered the mix

Barely any Alice this ep though, what a bummer

RiceKnight59 said:
When I started watching this, I thought we were going to get a nice love story between a powerful mage princess and master swordsman. Sadly, I feel like this is shifting towards a harem type show where all the sisters will end up struggling for his attention.

well this is a really generic fantasy LN after all :P
Dec 16, 2020 7:38 PM
Jun 2017
Hmmm... SISBELL sure is in a big trouble right now, that the masked guy and that huge robot is hunting her...

well next week is the final episode and im interested to know how they will end this series...
Dec 16, 2020 8:53 PM

Oct 2016
Goddamnit only 1 episode left and the manga is also at this point, I sure hope there will be a season 2. Same with Misfit of Demon King Academy, c'mon silver link do your thing.

Looking forward to the last episode.
Dec 16, 2020 8:59 PM

Apr 2008
The plot always only starts to move when there's just 5-8 minutes left on the clock isn't it.

Elletear is making me worried. Her state is not as terrible as Kissing, but she's been acting like she is having a dependency to Masked Lord.
Dec 16, 2020 9:29 PM

Aug 2017
So that means... Lord Mask is the one who's a traitor!! Damn!!!

It seems that the finale would be amazing!!

Dec 17, 2020 1:07 AM
Apr 2012
If it wasn't for the extremely generic setting and average animation, this show would be far better rated.

it's straight up a iteration of Romeo and Juliet, they're going to die by the end of this entire series.
Also, If you take away the average storyboarding, the plot has potential. An adjacent royal family is framing conflict to trigger a war to kill the royal family. Now if the antagonist weren't cardboard and the plot wasn't spelled out for you, this would be pretty cool.

Anyways, yeah I think this anime deserves a 7 atleast. Because I at least enjoy it. But hey, it's doing better than Noblesse this season. That's more than enough.
Dec 17, 2020 2:38 AM

Oct 2020
This episode is basically a build-up episode for the finale episode so they are not much going on in this episode except explaining something about the traitor in the royal family. I think the traitor probably the elder sister (I forgot her name). She asked the masked guy to deal with her sisters because she does not want to get her hand dirty.
Dec 17, 2020 2:42 AM

May 2019
Another good episode, but with the pacing it seems the last ep is going to leave a plethora of questions. Might serve as an appetiser for the LNs then

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 17, 2020 4:08 AM
Mar 2018
In-house conflicts are always messed up, can't trust no one.

Final episode next week, wonder how they'll conclude it.

Dec 17, 2020 11:07 AM
Apr 2020
The older sister Elletear is sus, what's her proof that Alice and Sisbell are the traitors? The Masked Lord is also sus for not listening to what Sisbell has to say and considering that he's a royal, he should know what Sisbell's ability is.

Next episode will be the last. Looks like Iska and Alice will fight again together and will save the day.

Dec 18, 2020 2:50 PM

Apr 2008
The older sister Elletear is sus, what's her proof that Alice and Sisbell are the traitors? The Masked Lord is also sus for not listening to what Sisbell has to say and considering that he's a royal, he should know what Sisbell's ability is.
He should know, as well as many others.
But like how Rin thought Sisbell's detection limit is 300 metres, she faked the details about her real range (coverage area, and how far to the past she can recall) so people thought they're in safe distance while Sisbell can still check up on them.

Also, Masked Lord is with the Zoa family, while Alice and Sisbell is from the Lou family. Their families are rivals for the throne (in the AMA, Sazane explained Nebulis got 9 generations of kings in 100 years already because they keep pulling each others down). As long as the situation is convenient for his faction, and bad for the currently ruling Lou family, it's okay even if that's not the truth.
Dec 18, 2020 4:16 PM
Nov 2020
Why is everyone hating on this show and giving a 1/10 this show is so good what did you guys expect some ecchi scenes or a kiss scene, they start of as enemies and then become lovers, of course their relationship is going to need time to progressive. Did you honestly believe they were going to get together in the first season come dude. This show is a fantasy/Romance story between two people from enemy nations, the fighting scenes are good, plot is amazing, the characters designs are good, and the animation is good, so why are ya’ll hating on the show and most of you shouldn’t even be talking because ya’ll only watch anime because it’s a trend now
Dec 18, 2020 11:56 PM

Oct 2008
Iska said: "What is that thing?" i think that is the Omega Weapon? lolz i'm joking! OW is stronger than a Final Boss but that thing might be kewl!
4/5.

Dec 19, 2020 2:08 AM
Dec 2020
So this adaptation just have 12 eps, is there S2 of this anime will adapted ?
Dec 20, 2020 2:52 AM

May 2015
A lot of talking this episode.Sisbell is kind of annoying.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 20, 2020 8:25 AM

Jan 2015
Tysce said:
Why is everyone hating on this show and giving a 1/10 this show is so good what did you guys expect some ecchi scenes or a kiss scene, they start of as enemies and then become lovers, of course their relationship is going to need time to progressive. Did you honestly believe they were going to get together in the first season come dude. This show is a fantasy/Romance story between two people from enemy nations, the fighting scenes are good, plot is amazing, the characters designs are good, and the animation is good, so why are ya’ll hating on the show and most of you shouldn’t even be talking because ya’ll only watch anime because it’s a trend now

That also triggers me a lot, everyone bashing it for no reason, Romeo Juliet this, Romeo Juliet that, oh this is cliche, oh this is not as great, trash this trash that. Get a fucking life guys :v

I still want to believe that majority likes it, they just prefer to stay in the shadows...
Dec 20, 2020 4:12 PM

Apr 2018
Wow that was a tense episode. Looks like the situation has gotten worst.

That Robot thing looks sick tho. Iska is probably going to stop them both.
Dec 22, 2020 11:25 PM

Feb 2011
Honestly this has been a nice anime, dunno why its getting dragged so hard.

hoping for an s2

Dec 25, 2020 10:12 AM

Apr 2020
Sisbell is so cute and innocent.

Her secret affair with Iska was first found by the Masked Lord, not Alice lol. And Jhin must have sensed this too.

It's almost the second-to-last episode, but it seems that there're lots of things untold.

Anyway, I hope they can finish the fight in five minutes, and then some PDA can go on! Probably the pair would be Iska and Alice, coz compared to Sisbell's ideal, Alice's has a closer affinity to Iska's.

Dec 26, 2020 3:11 PM
Jul 2018
the very end of the episode was very good, what iska will do in this situation.
Dec 27, 2020 9:37 AM

Nov 2014

Well it seems Elltear made a grave mistake to telling the problem with Zoa family (or did she had really planned it from the beginning to start the treasoning?), as they were the highly suspicious on being the traitor from Nebulis. Finally Alice arrive in the area hope she got in time to reach Iska and Sisbell. As Sisbell aproach Iska once again they got busted by Masked man and simultaneously the witch hunter weapon from the empire.

by looking at that it seems both traitor from each faction were working together i assume the Zoa family from Nebulis and 8 great messenger from Empire( because i think emperor watching over Iska in the background so he probably support him).

Well it seems the last episode later will covered up the battle against these traitors, i hope they conclude it well.
r16fourarmDec 27, 2020 7:29 PM
Jan 3, 2021 9:57 AM

Jan 2017
Ok so both sides are actively involved in this arc, quite glad that Iska went through with his ideals that matches Alice's more than Sisbell's

Jhin also looked quite suspicious of Iska, will he also be in the finale I wonder
Jan 5, 2021 12:51 AM

Mar 2016
Big sis is conflicted between family and duty..... boi. I feel like Mask lord is the traitor. I think Jhin is suspicious of Iska's behavior and may just join the fight. Now, Alice will join in as well and might just learn the truth about Sisbell and Iska's meeting. It seems that demonic empire beast is going to capture Sisbell..... let's hope that doesn't happen.
Feb 23, 2021 8:32 AM

Jul 2015
Elletear is highly suscpiscious as well as the Masked Lord of being the traitor. Seems like the final battle will be against the huge monster at the end.

Mar 11, 2021 2:10 AM

Sep 2012
what i got from her BIO
cause green haired sisters magical power is weak the green haired sister is in the bottom with the chance of becoming queen, she is scheming manipulative and ambitious and mostly wears a mask her current personality is a mask i mean
Oct 29, 2021 8:14 PM

Aug 2017
So is the Masked dude the traitor?

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 18, 2022 7:56 AM

Apr 2011
I could already see that the eldest daughter, Elletear is the traitor. Lying that Alice
and Sisbell are traitor which is false spells, she wants to get rid of them because of the throne.

One episode left.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2020

137 by nyaasar »»
May 4, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2020

70 by ShokugekiNoRindo »»
Apr 25, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2020

57 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2020

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2020

52 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 5:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.