Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 26, 2019 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You know a show is joke when it starts off with a guy examining a pair of panties. Yup, this entire episode pretty much speaks for itself when it comes to its humor.

It didn't even focus on one specific girl this time around.
Aug 26, 2019 6:07 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Guess we're pretty much caught up with the manga by now (never read the novels so can't speak for them)
Aug 26, 2019 6:33 AM
Jul 2019
I think Mizuha is Cinderella. She helped clean the room in episode 1. Also, she could have taken the panties back when Keiki was on the phone with Mao downstairs.
Aug 26, 2019 6:35 AM

Aug 2013
His sister seems like to be the only normal though I will not be surprised if she ends up being a pervert as well.

Aug 26, 2019 7:07 AM
Feb 2009
knew it from the very beginning its Mizuha but Sayuki senpai still my favourite though
Aug 26, 2019 7:11 AM

Jan 2018
Thought that it will be going to end on the epilogue of vol 3 but I guess that I was wrong maybe that would have get people to read the novel but well, seems like we're going to get into Mizuha part too.
Aug 26, 2019 7:19 AM
Jul 2018
Congintive said:
Thought that it will be going to end on the epilogue of vol 3 but I guess that I was wrong maybe that would have get people to read the novel but well, seems like we're going to get into Mizuha part too.

You're talking about the entire season? Well I think it'll end on the epilogue of vol 3. It'll go like this

Aug 26, 2019 8:29 AM

May 2018
It's good that Cake-kun treasures his panties
Aug 26, 2019 9:02 AM
May 2017
And now we have caught up with the manga. I absolutely have no idea what's gonna happen next since i don't read the LN.
Aug 26, 2019 9:44 AM

Jan 2010
It would be too obvious if mizuha is cinderella, true she find the panties but that doesn’t mean she is the cinderella, cake said that she like cleanliness and is not surprise she found them even with the secret door, sisters always finds the secrets.

Aug 26, 2019 10:10 AM

Nov 2014
I expected that he thought they are just perverts and not actually in love with him. Now he lost excuse to remain passive.
I'm surprised nothing came up with sister yet. Tho the way she said that he is her brother sounded Nanjou style. Hopefully she won't go same shy way.
Aug 26, 2019 10:26 AM

Jan 2018
orchestrated crime to humiliate Keiki lol. I just wish they continue the gags more.
Aug 26, 2019 10:26 AM

Jan 2014
that bunny outfit scene had me DYING lol

This is such a fun anime <3
Aug 26, 2019 10:27 AM

Oct 2017
I enjoyed watching Mizuha today, specially when she was trying to make it clear that her brother belongs to her. Well the ending part was interesting, wanna see whats gonna happen at the park asap.
Aug 26, 2019 11:02 AM

Jul 2014
Ah, the good walking in while the girl is changing... Nice! I wish they had at least made the arm cover the part where the nipples are supposed to be. The way they did it, it looks like she doesn't have nipples.

Yeah, what kind of character are you, Mizuha?

Sayuki's part was really cute. She is the best.

HEAVEN

Even without being present, Nanjou is the worst.

Yuika's part... was as I expected. But God dammit, I didn't expect to see a Bunny Boy Keiki.

You know, I don't think finding your brother buried in a girl's breasts is a bad thing. But finding him dressed in a bunny suit with a girl on top of him and with her panties half down... will definitely raise an eyebrow.

It was nice that the girls made their feelings clear to him, so Keiki finally stops thinking that they only do it for their fetishes.

Yes, Nanjo, we know you're in love too and you're probably very cute but you're still a pain in the ass.

It was hilarious how the last scene played out while Shouma and Otori were taking down the photos xD

I'm still waiting for the revelation that they're not blood related. It has to be the sister.
SkyLETVAug 27, 2019 10:20 PM
Aug 26, 2019 11:05 AM

Apr 2016
Cake-kun sure being honest Senpai's melons. XD

The Senpai dog handshake was adorable, especially when she says "wan!"

Lots of Mizuha in today's episode and I enjoyed it coz I like her a lot.
Very high possibility of her being Cinderella too but who knows.
footmasterAug 26, 2019 11:09 AM
Aug 26, 2019 11:57 AM
Jan 2016
sayuki is ok but yuika and nanjo I would probably cut out of my life like a tumor in that situation
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Aug 26, 2019 12:12 PM

Apr 2018
I was laughing so much throughout the episode. I guess this kind of comedy hits home for me
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Aug 26, 2019 1:11 PM

Jun 2017
Senpai proves she is best girl again.

Mizuha is probably cinderella, no way it was senpai or kouhai since Keiki had them in line of sight the whole time and well, Nanjo obviously couldn't get them through the phone xD.
Aug 26, 2019 1:29 PM
Jan 2019
A very funny episode. Poor Keiki, was blackmailed by Sayuki and Yuika. I wouldn't complain about what Sayuki did, it was exciting, but what Yuika did, I can't believe Keiki did. LOL 😂. That BL manga from Nanjo is a danger.
Now, we know that for them Keiki is someone worthy and special.

Speaking of the lost panties 😅, this reduces the candidates and increases the chances of finding Cinderella. But if I remember correctly, Keiki didn't keep the panties in her drawer, she just put it under her mattress. Well, we'll know more about it in the next episode. Keiki became a badass, hahaha.

Ps: It seems that Nanjo is in love with Keiki.
Aug 26, 2019 2:29 PM

Dec 2018
So the best girl Fujimoto was just throw away character? Why even tease her when she`s out after one episode. If she wasn`t there to compare to, others would be more likeable. So sad.
Aug 26, 2019 3:17 PM

Apr 2015
So both the pet and sadist came to visit and now Cinderella's panties are gone... That just leaves 3 girls to possibly be cinderella.. It's highly likely that it's the Imouto!

Also, I appreciate Nanjo a lot more now.
Aug 26, 2019 3:30 PM

Nov 2017
Was it just me,or when Nanjo phoned him,and laughed,that laugh seriously sent a shiver up my spine.Beyond creepy :)
Enjoying this show a lot,just because of how weird the girls are.
Aug 26, 2019 3:39 PM

Nov 2017
WolfDBreidi said:

Speaking of the lost panties 😅, this reduces the candidates and increases the chances of finding Cinderella. But if I remember correctly, Keiki didn't keep the panties in her drawer, she just put it under her mattress.

I thought I spotted that as well,he did take them out from the secret compartment at first,but when he put them back it looked like he just put them under his mattress.
Hmmm,just watched that bit again.When he takes them out,the base of his bed is wood,coloured brown,but when he puts them back,it looks like he puts them on a green surface.Also it doesn't actually show him pressing the top to open the drawer.Maybe he actually put them somehow onto the sheet on his matress?
Maybe they haven't actually gone missing,he's jsut put them in such a way that as he lifts up the matress t open the drawer,he's lifting the panties up too?
Damn,I'm putting in too much thought to this :)
Aug 26, 2019 3:43 PM

Nov 2017
MomoSinX said:

Mizuha is probably cinderella, no way it was senpai or kouhai since Keiki had them in line of sight the whole time and well, Nanjo obviously couldn't get them through the phone xD.

At least with Sayuki,and most likely with Yuika,he wasn't with them all the time,since he was downstairs explaining to his sister,so they could have taken them then.
Aug 26, 2019 4:29 PM

Feb 2014
Sayuki-senpai best girl right there.
SkyLETV said:

Sayuki's part was really cute. She is the best.

When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 26, 2019 4:46 PM

Aug 2019
Sayuki is best girl.
Aug 26, 2019 9:34 PM

Mar 2018
Oh so the part before was pretty much a filler..
Mo focus on one girl today, however I think mostly was the sister

Narrowing down the list of culprits.. So no one considers his sister to have taken the panties..

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 26, 2019 9:47 PM

Mar 2016
So, the choices reduces to Mizuha and Yuika. Even when I like Sayuki over all the girls, the size on the pantsus didn't looked like they were to fit her. Also, rascal does not dream of bunny boy senpai? Man that was funny.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 26, 2019 10:55 PM

Oct 2010
Possible spoilers, cuz this seems super predictable.

Aug 27, 2019 2:27 AM

Dec 2009
Seeing as all the girls have been pretty standard thus far, and the show hasn't pulled any significant surprises...

The most likely choice is the good old fashioned sister isn't blood related and she's a brocon. Emphasis on the photo makes it pretty hard to consider otherwise, especially with the non-matching hair colour which isn't to either parent.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 27, 2019 3:11 AM
Jun 2017
Well it comes down to 2 candidates? Who could the cinderella of the said story? Hahaha...
Aug 27, 2019 3:59 AM

Nov 2017
IMHO, I still think that Shouma has the best girl in this series, as I like Koharu's design, personality, hair color and hairstyle, character voice and appearance and don't quite prefer Sayuki, Yuika, Imouto, or Nanjo.

LOL a first time in a harem romcom anime that the MC's male friend got the best girl out of all female characters from my personal preferences/perspectives..... It also proves to me that a girl doesn't have to possess big boobs to be super cute or attractive to me in anime....lmao
I frown at recent installments of Persona and Trails of Cold Steel that introduce harem-like elements in the story.

We need more JRPGs like the past Lunar series, where there are multiple romantic pairings in the party other than for the protagonist and main heroine.
Aug 27, 2019 4:02 AM

May 2018
From the looks of it, there are probability that the sister is the Cinderella. Even though they revealed that Cinderella candidates were break down into 2 candidates, there are still possibility that 4 of them are the candidates. I was thinking after this episode that what if the panty and the letter were separated at all? I would like Nanjo to be the Cinderella not the sister, the masochist and the sadist.

Aug 27, 2019 5:44 AM
Apr 2017
MomoSinX said:

He didn't though, when he was having the emergency family reunion with his sis, both girls were left (supposedly) alone in his room. Doesn't change the fact that it's obviously Mizuha at this point but just thought it was worth mentioning.

The whole "I'll find the panties and I'll find cinderella" is obviously dumb unless he wants to visit their homes and go through all of their underwear (now that would make for a couple of fun episodes though).

Him dressed up in a bunny outfit cracked me up pretty badly. Majou-senpai confirmed best girl by far, but that's not news.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Aug 27, 2019 7:51 AM

Jul 2017
The panty Cinderella business keeps going...with no confirmed girl in sight.

After many tries with the Shodo Club girls Sayuki, Yuika, standalones Ayano and Koharu, Keiki is out of luck, and asks his sister Mizuha instead for advice.

It looks like Keiki is expecting some guests:
First, Sayuki sure is masochistic though, her master-servant relationship with Keiki sure is sexual though.
Second, Yuika with her sadist nature. Gíving a guy your own panties is the same way as Sayuki marking him like a pet.
Third, Nanjo, in the form of the usual call, but she's wearing red...

But WAIT! The panty is gone...so it could be either Sayuki or Yuika, that's for certain. I would laugh if it were both.

That advancement though for Keiki and Sayuki, from senpai and kouhai to pet and master...

Unfortunately this is where the manga adaptation is fully caught up. I know nothing of the LN going forward so this'll be a real treat to discovering who's Cinderella, once and for all.
Aug 27, 2019 9:06 AM

Jul 2017
now i dont mean to get religious or anything,

but i lowkey think that sayuki has some sort of a furry fetish as well lmao
<3 "Nothing compares to Dark Enchantress Cookie's greatness!" <3
Aug 27, 2019 11:01 AM

Mar 2012
i think mizuha is cinderella.
Aug 27, 2019 7:37 PM

Nov 2008
No one seems to have noted this, but Yuika had blue panties. I don't think this was an error by the anime staff, but Keiki misremembering (not sure how you forget something like that, but sure). We also only saw Sayuki's bra, not her panties. Anyone would assume she's matching, but it's not guaranteed.

No one is fully out of the picture yet, but I feel we'll be getting some big answers shortly.
Aug 27, 2019 9:42 PM
Jan 2016
A damn funny episode, once again!

Mizuha and Kaiki scene at start was really awesome, after that incident, Mizuha asking keiki's opinions, and when Keiki ask what she would do about their pervet answers, "Call the police", it was priceless!

Sayuki's part was really funny and cute, she was pretty cute there!

Yuika's part was also funny, never expect to see Keiki with bunny outfit!

Nanjo's BL using as blackmailing was so epic!

But the most funnier for me was the family urgent reunion, Keiki explaining to Mizuha what was happening!

Otomi and Keiki discussing about their visit while Shouma was removing all photos , so Hillarious!

So keiki pretend to use their fetishes to discouver who stole the panties! Curious for next episode!
Aug 27, 2019 10:43 PM

Jul 2014
Nick4x said:
No one seems to have noted this, but Yuika had blue panties. I don't think this was an error by the anime staff, but Keiki misremembering (not sure how you forget something like that, but sure).

He didn't misremember it, he was referring to the time when they confessed their fetishes to him. That time Yuika was indeed wearing pink panties.

Nick4x said:
We also only saw Sayuki's bra, not her panties. Anyone would assume she's matching, but it's not guaranteed.
shortly.

The luck thing talks about underwear and a bra is an underwear.

Ehurvaks said:
IMHO, I still think that Shouma has the best girl in this series, as I like Koharu's design, personality, hair color and hairstyle, character voice and appearance and don't quite prefer Sayuki, Yuika, Imouto, or Nanjo.

LOL a first time in a harem romcom anime that the MC's male friend got the best girl out of all female characters from my personal preferences/perspectives..... It also proves to me that a girl doesn't have to possess big boobs to be super cute or attractive to me in anime....lmao

I completely agree with you. She is best girl for me too, so it makes me sad that she is not one of the candidates. In the harem, Sayuki is the best for me.
SkyLETVAug 27, 2019 10:48 PM
Aug 27, 2019 10:52 PM

Nov 2008
SkyLETV said:
Nick4x said:
No one seems to have noted this, but Yuika had blue panties. I don't think this was an error by the anime staff, but Keiki misremembering (not sure how you forget something like that, but sure).

He didn't misremember it, he was referring to the time when they confessed their fetishes to him. That time Yuika was indeed wearing pink panties.

Nick4x said:
We also only saw Sayuki's bra, not her panties. Anyone would assume she's matching, but it's not guaranteed.
shortly.

The luck thing talks about underwear and a bra is an underwear.

Oh! Whoops. I guess since they highlighted what Sayuki was wearing during her visit, I figured he would also refer to what Yuika was wearing that day as well, not back when she asked him to be her slave.

Looking back, Sayuki was also wearing a pink bra on the day she asked him to be her owner, so what they were wearing today made no difference, as they never made any sort of confession.

Good catch (or maybe just poor understanding on my part) and thanks for pointing that out.
Aug 27, 2019 10:57 PM

Oct 2008
DaisukiAishiteru said:
i think mizuha is cinderella.

there's always a saying Imouto's never win...i guess this show breaks that rule! same for osananajimi

Aug 28, 2019 12:16 AM

Jul 2014
Nick4x said:

Oh! Whoops. I guess since they highlighted what Sayuki was wearing during her visit, I figured he would also refer to what Yuika was wearing that day as well, not back when she asked him to be her slave.

Looking back, Sayuki was also wearing a pink bra on the day she asked him to be her owner, so what they were wearing today made no difference, as they never made any sort of confession.

Good catch (or maybe just poor understanding on my part) and thanks for pointing that out.

They didn't highlighted her visit, it was the same for both of them. Keiki even mentions "when Sayuki-senpai confessed at first" and it shows a flashback of the first episode. And then a flashback of Yuika taking off her panties in the second.
Aug 28, 2019 1:59 AM
Jul 2018
blackhaulmike said:
So the best girl Fujimoto was just throw away character? Why even tease her when she`s out after one episode. If she wasn`t there to compare to, others would be more likeable. So sad.

She'll be relevant later on, just not in this season
Aug 28, 2019 10:35 AM

Dec 2014
haha...who else thinks it was the sister who hid the panties... hope she isn't the pervert too guess we will never know
Aug 28, 2019 11:16 AM

Nov 2008
SkyLETV said:
They didn't highlighted her visit, it was the same for both of them. Keiki even mentions "when Sayuki-senpai confessed at first" and it shows a flashback of the first episode. And then a flashback of Yuika taking off her panties in the second.

I'd say it was highlighted by showing her in pink underwear this episode. It's fine if you disagree with that, but having her do that was what caused my confusion in the first place.

Nick4x said:
Looking back, Sayuki was also wearing a pink bra on the day she asked him to be her owner

Otherwise, yeah, that's, um... exactly what I said.
Aug 29, 2019 12:24 PM

May 2018
Aug 29, 2019 5:58 PM

Jun 2013
What kind of abysmal moron can't just answer "if you show this to my sister i'll hate you" to girls who obviously care about not being hated by you?
Sep 3, 2019 6:10 AM

Nov 2013
imouto bathroom scene, quite sexy

Sayuki is super adorbs, specially with that dog costume <3 nice headpet =D
i was surprised the sister didn't enter his room earlier, but ya, it had to be exactly the moment he was on her boobs hahaha

wtf bunny mc LOL
more panties =D
oh come on, not the same scene with the sister again :v

judging by the time (14/23 min) i guess the smell girl comes next and the same thing will happen again :v

k it didn't happen buh :v but he still had a phone call and ofc the sister was listening

rip all the pictures, was fun to see her trying to hide one of them on that thing that came down

a date with best girl Sayuki next huh =D
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

117 by TheWeirdWolf06 »»
Mar 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

54 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 27, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

44 by Jemdal »»
Nov 30, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2019

58 by Jemdal »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:05 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2019

61 by Jemdal »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.