Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2018 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
RIP, the romance dream. Julia and Seiya really can't go back to the way things were before tbh. Ryuuou is her master now.

Ryuuou is youngest player in this game but is just as intimidating as the others. Very strange game challenge this week. Also, Julia feels like nothing more than a pawn in this game.
May 24, 2018 10:53 AM

Jul 2017
Whilst not as good as the previous week, it was still a very solid episode focusing more on the relationship between Julia and Ryuuou.

The Capture the Flag game at the second half was pretty entertaining to witness and the backstory worked well enough.
May 24, 2018 11:18 AM

Jun 2015
Got some decent backstory on the relationship between Julia and Ryuuou, she would do anything for him. The game everyone played was interesting to watch. Ryuuou is quite smart and he now has more slaves.
May 24, 2018 11:30 AM

Nov 2016
Didn't care for the backstory and the game would've been more thrilling with some casualties, oh well.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 24, 2018 12:21 PM
Jul 2018
Welp, that was an interesting episode.

Got some backstory on Julia as well as how she had met and eventually became Ryuuou's slave.

Didn't like the "Capture the Flag" game, however - felt like it was too slow and not very entertaining to watch, sadly.

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next!
May 24, 2018 1:13 PM

Jan 2015
i felt disgusted watching it :v what's wrong with Julia, im so pissed.
1) Why do you care for some brat to approach him in the first place? Her reasoning "its because im freeloarder i need to get on good side with others" is not assuring enough.
Then i got really pissed off how Julia is acting all kind but Ryou just went and went and tricked her like that.
Like imagine a neighbor is trying her best to warm up to you,acting very nice and you trick her and now she is your slave, fucking disgusting, how does Ryou live with the thought that he did that to such a good person x_x

2)Then what the hell goes through Julia's mind that he got so committed to this person who tricked and enslaved her, i dont understand.
3)When "CRAZY person" lost she wasnt even mad? wtf? she is like oh its fine that i lost my collection of slaves that i worked so hard for and now my plan for finding my Loved one is over, its all that Ryou's brat fault or something like that. But instead she was just all cool with the situation, NO FRUSTRATION on her face at all. Really triggering....

4)And finally most of the characters in this episode at least were SOULLESS. Apart from Ryouu, Julia and maybe that crazy person others were just zombies during the fight. Its like they have no personality.

Not even gonna mention that match had so much potential, but was really badly executed :v
May 24, 2018 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
Julia has a fetish with holding hands.. and also issues in keeping her top on.

OT: So the show seems to be really pushing this idea that Ryuuou will be the final person that Eiya will be facing off in a battle of ideals regarding what is morally right.
Not that what he is doing has any justification tho, but hey despite being presented as a genius i guess he still has a child temperament. The worst of it all however is how Julia doesnt say anything agains his plan and just goes along with it...
removed-userMay 24, 2018 3:12 PM
May 24, 2018 11:58 PM

May 2015
Julia needed a place to stay, and it was with Ryuuou. And Ryuuou's objective is to gather enough slaves to save his mom, which is perhaps the reason why Julia loyally follows his orders...I really like how these episodes show each character's backstory, making you judge them differently from when you first met them.

Taito and her slaves now belong to Ryuuou, but now we see the scientist from the previous episode step forth, and it seems that he's aware of the brothel that Ryuuou's mom belongs in. I'm guessing now that this is where Eia steps in, challenges Ryuuou and beats him, and then they all challenge the scientist together. They got 5-6 episodes to do so if they're planning to make this one cour. It can work...
May 25, 2018 6:29 AM

Aug 2013
Thot!!1... is what I want to say, but that's actually a decent backstory for Julia... well, at least until the SCM part comes. After that it just spiralling into bullshit.

well, nothing againts Ryuuou about taking off Julia shirt since that's probably the fastest way to try if it really working or not on a woman, but come on now.. "Let me just use this SCM to try and make this beautiful Onee-san as my slave instead of using it on the old man to save my mom". yea.

and after this ep, I thank Yuuga for making Ayaka eat that fork. He should've ordered her to eat the whole thing, the Knife and the Plate too, she's the reason all these things happen to Julia.

well well, I guess the Crazy person isn;t crazy enough to jump off there and prevent Ryuuou getting her flag. Or is she a crazy person bcos she's giving easy win to Ryuuou. kek.

One thing I'm glad is that, there isn't any sexual influence(?) in Julia loyalty to Ryuuou. Or is it? I mean, that's pretty hot, but in this anime it's just gonna make me mad
May 25, 2018 2:58 PM

May 2018
Geeezzz, i really hate the idea that Ryuuou is presented as this child prodigy who has such a sadistic side and Julia beng this sucker for affection that got her into a lotta shit , ao her backstory was that she was a first hired to baby sit Ryuuou who ends up being a bitch to a body who should be given some spanking.....So Ryuuou's mom works a some prostitution den that were run by them Yakuza's since they're the only ones who in reality runs those kind of shit.
May 25, 2018 6:29 PM

Mar 2009
Julia and Ryuuou have a more "wholesome"(uhh, so to speak) relationship than I expected. I thought she was his sex slave, at first. And those experiments and torture were just bait. He never hurt her.
May 26, 2018 11:26 AM

Jun 2013
I feel like Ryuou's reason for keeping slaves, just to get their money to get back his mom is a little weak. He seems very smart, why can't he figure out a way to get back his mom WITHOUT using money? I want to see him use his intelligence to figure out a better way to get his mother back.
臭い-
May 27, 2018 12:45 AM

Apr 2016
Just a bunch of crazies, but it's nice to know that Ryuou isn't as sadistic as I thought he would be
[
May 27, 2018 11:32 AM

Oct 2013
I'm just hoping Julia & Seiya get back together. But by the way things look, Seiya might actually get together with Ayaka for reals...and Julia will stick by Rio's side as his onee-san or something. Yikes.
May 27, 2018 2:30 PM

Oct 2013
Ryuuou isn't actually evil and just wants to get his mom back...he went from asshole villian to justified anti-hero.

Also...Julia went straight for the Vanilla-Shotacon route, she's a serial handholder, too lewd! 10/10.

And....wtf, a capture the flag game, that was funny.

Now, seems like Ryuuou won't be the true final boss, and the boss just showed up
Aug 21, 2018 11:33 AM

Dec 2014
well the two biggest group combined.. the reason of ryuyou still do not make his way justifying.. he could approach this some other way…
Oct 11, 2018 11:49 AM

Oct 2012
Even though I know I'm watching a pretty trash show I still couldn't take this one seriously.
Jan 28, 2019 6:40 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
And so we get the bar girl with a heart of gold ...... misunderstood evil boy villain.... and a new game. I did like the "numbers game" that was played early on in this episode. However, Julia reminds me of a t shirt that I saw long ago and it applies to her:
CatalyzeJan 28, 2019 6:44 PM
Feb 16, 2019 8:37 PM

Mar 2012
so everyone in this has some kind of problem? oh, okay.
i don't remember the tag game from the manga, does it happen there?
May 6, 2020 10:16 AM

Dec 2013
This episode is pretty interesting. So Ryuuou got an upper hand here huh. So basically he needs money for his mother. Eia and Yuuga should duel that gang leader guy bcs he's basiyinvokved with that damn professor. Yo Julia, you're willing to die for that Ryuuou guy?

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 16, 2020 9:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ryuuou is so cringe wtf, and now he has 11 slaves
Jan 5, 2023 2:28 PM
Mar 2022
Judging from how various slaves rejected orders (like to come close to the water with current) and (not to jump from a certain height) - why would Ayaka obey the order of eating tableware? I mean the chance of death is certainly there - even if the argument that death is not a certainty - likewise for the water with electricity (Julia survives) and jumping from a certain height.....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Inexplicable »»
Jan 3, 2023 10:13 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2018

36 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:28 PM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2018

86 by Inexplicable »»
Dec 31, 2022 9:58 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2018

48 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 20, 2022 3:05 AM

Poll: » Dorei-ku The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2018

61 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 20, 2022 2:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.