Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2018 3:34 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Okay, that's just creepy. And of course they got fooled into the trap. No surprise—common trope. Albert is a psychopath and I truly wonder what his reasoning for doing this is.
Mar 2, 2018 9:46 AM

Jan 2016
Probably the most tense episode so far, and what I'm wondering is, where is Koku whilst all of this happens?
Mar 2, 2018 9:09 PM

Jan 2009
oh wow they fell to the old switch cars on the car wash trick lol

damn i hope Lily will survive but looks like she is gonna get raped by that obsessed Doctor (obsessed with Keith sister that looks like Lily)
Mar 3, 2018 5:32 PM

Nov 2016
Gilbert got them good,but otherwise it wouldn't have been fun.

Like the subtle humor of this show and this episode had a good amount of it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 4, 2018 10:53 PM

Feb 2011
Pedo mode ACTIVATED
Mar 5, 2018 3:32 PM

Jan 2012
srlsy, most of those "reggies" with tattos suck... kinda pointless they even exist...

the plot about the killer is way more interesting than all that "god" BS...
Mar 5, 2018 5:07 PM

Nov 2015
Best episode so far. The suspense was great!
I actually enjoyed this episode with cop drama and suspense more than the ones with supernatural stuff.
ricardocsc said:
srlsy, most of those "reggies" with tattos suck... kinda pointless they even exist...

the plot about the killer is way more interesting than all that "god" BS...

I do agree. At this point I think the supernatural part of this anime was stitched together just to appeal to a wider audience.
Hatsuyuki said:
Pedo mode ACTIVATED

She's well above legal.

It's still wrong. Well, he's the villain after all xD
Mar 6, 2018 10:03 PM

Dec 2016
The scene where they are all blushing, especially Keith, is goddamn hilarious!!

Also HOLY FUCK the second half of this episode was intense. Im surprised Keith didn't think that Gilbert would view this all as really suspicious.

ALSO WHAT!? Erika is still alive? Or is she just someone Gilbert made to look and act like her? Hmm, we'll just have to see I guess
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 7, 2018 4:21 AM
Oct 2017
TheFreycook said:

ALSO WHAT!? Erika is still alive? Or is she just someone Gilbert made to look and act like her? Hmm, we'll just have to see I guess

She’s likely just a figment of his imagination since after he stopped thinking that Lily was Erica (when he wiped the marks away from her neck) he began to see Erica by his side again.
Mar 11, 2018 2:49 PM

Dec 2014
Lily was so cute this episode. <3

Gilbert's the killer behind the scenes, what's driving him to do this though?

Loved the suspense in this episode.
Mar 17, 2018 10:11 PM

May 2012
Holy crap man this is really amazing development, such intensity every minute of the episode! Really looking forwards to see what will happen to Lily, just hope she'll be "fine" though! Let's see what's next.
Mar 21, 2018 6:50 PM

May 2015
That was a pretty damn intense episode. Loved the thriller-ish feel it had.

Mar 25, 2018 3:02 AM

Nov 2012
Switching cars like that... shouldn't the damn genius Keith be able to figure out a common trope like that!? Lily's humming suddenly stopped during that car washing moment, and it didn't resume at all. With all the common cliches jumping here and there like that, I was actually hoping Keith would at least knew something was wrong and told them to focus on that car-washing area. Well, the series surprised me here I must say.

Oh and Lily who looks almost exactly like Erica got kidnapped like that... Geez, who could've thought that might happen!!??
Probably the people who are new to anime, the target audience for this series.
Mar 27, 2018 11:26 PM

Jul 2016
I am now confused on who the doctor is?

Isn't he a friend of Keiths from school?

So he can't be Regulis (or whetver ) right because Regulus is the same age as Keiths dad?

Maybe not. Maybe I am way too confused.
Apr 1, 2018 6:15 PM

Jul 2013
Still not sure how Gilbert falls into all of this. Is he Regulus? Also that blushing Keith lol.
Apr 4, 2018 7:34 AM

Dec 2017
The episode has been very wonderful but I did not expect that the man is the criminal says he was a friend Keith and Arika is alive is the sister Keith doubt this may be revealed in the next episodes, although it remains only 4 episodes
Apr 5, 2018 4:00 PM

Feb 2013
The car wash was obvious, yes?

Maybe there were some subtle hints this guy was not a "friend"... but I question the setup for revealing the "bad guy". I don't feel there was appropriate foreshadowing for the big reveal.
Apr 18, 2018 5:28 PM

Jan 2017
it was a pretty good episode except the car switching scene lol how did they fall for that aren't they "professionals"

anyway!!!! i'm hyped for the next episode. i wonder what koku's going to do
きみに逢えてよかった
May 9, 2018 12:49 PM

Aug 2017
The first minutes were so rushed and bad. It ends in a few seconds. WTF Koku? I'm glad that he barely shows up in this episode. So, the other twin is killed too.

That Reggie with a similar face to Albert is creepy.

The trap was so obvious to overlook it. So, Gilbert have an obsession with Erika, so strong that he killer her. #KeepLilySafe 3/5
NurguburuMay 9, 2018 1:35 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 21, 2019 4:13 AM

Mar 2015
>I can take him on on my own
>dies in 2 seconds

You are not a clown you are the entire circus

Was expecting Gil to turn out to be a bad guy because no one that hot is ever a good guy sksks
Dec 13, 2019 6:22 AM

Jul 2012
Honestly, the whole cop drama is making the show much more enjoyable than the supernatural stuff that appears here and there, kinda wish they had kept it like that in away but oh well

This episode was really good, probably my favourite so far, really tense and finally we got the reveal (more like confirmation tbh) on who the killer was.

3 more to go, curious to see how they will wrap up this season
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Apr 21, 2020 4:56 PM

Nov 2015
why there're so many old cars? so there's high tech in the city but no electric cars or so? that threw me off >.>

💢

Mar 22, 2021 11:02 PM
Oct 2019
gilbert's always been odd

was he a serial killer before killing erica? or was she his first? was he in love with her and jealous of keith, so he killed her? because imagining a dead woman you slaughtered hanging around you like a love interested is some psychologically MESSED UP shiz

i thought the cop lady came on a bit strong, but apparently gilbert is too much of a weirder to notice at first? switching out at the car was is smart, but wouldn't EVERYBODY also get wet?

why was gilbert's house so dilapidated? looked more like an abandoned, ransacked place than somewhere a person actually lives

also, kinda feels like lady cop should die here. i don't want her to, but, it *feels* like that would really push this anime to the next level. like holy omfg
May 26, 2021 8:01 AM

Apr 2018
A tense and creepy episode, It was Gilbert afterall.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 11, 2021 1:36 AM

Jul 2015
It really was Gilbert, I kinda wish they didn't immediately went after him and did some shocking revelation scene. Had my suspicions on the plan since Gilbert seemed to easily fooled but I guess he had some traps set all along.

Aug 17, 2021 6:30 PM

May 2019
Why is Takeru so surprised by Koku's abilities? They've already known he's fast, can fly, can manipulate memories, has a sword as an arm and is a super killer.

Oh snap, Dr. Ross!
Oct 15, 2021 3:21 PM
May 2020
if Lillie dies den imma be pissed
Mar 9, 2023 11:26 AM

Oct 2022
WHAT DID HE MEAN SAME COLOUR AND FEEL IT BEST NOT BE WHAT I THINK!!!! Anyways this ep was really good
opin·ion
[əˈpɪnjən]

NOUN

1. a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:"that, in my opinion, is right" ·

May 9, 2023 4:51 PM
Jan 2017
q historia doida mt bom
Dec 13, 2023 12:03 PM

Dec 2022
BurntJelly said:
Maybe there were some subtle hints this guy was not a "friend"

The "subtle hint" was that he had white hair. White-haired guys in anime are always deranged.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Character selection

Thecrot - Jun 4

3 by Berato »»
Jun 4, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Favorite Ending Theme

EggoGBones - Jul 28, 2021

5 by Thecrot »»
Jun 4, 1:43 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 11 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

24 by AnimeXlover78 »»
Mar 7, 8:04 AM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

81 by remunine »»
Jan 6, 1:53 AM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 10 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

25 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 12:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.